Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 2:03 pm

Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] AlienatedPaltryItaliangreyhound-max-1mb

Place: Thunder Groove
Date and time: 1st of September 2021, 18:30
Weather: Slightly cloudy.
Outfit: Grey pants, white shoes, and burgundy shirt.
Notes: He is 178 and has green eyes with a hint of hazel.
Dedicated to: @Letha Aetós

WARNING: Violence, blood, torture and assult.

What a day it had been. People had started to attend their daily activities again and things had started to simmer down in the woke hours of the day, only really being noisy on their way out or home. Oscar had joined the rest of the population and had started some research, which led him to ‘Letha Aetós’ who looked so much like the Revna he had grown up with. It had awoken his curiosity and led him to what seemed like her front door. He could smell her and an angel in the middle of eating dinner. Had she really sought so low to eat human food? Pathetic.
Oscar finally raised his hand to knock on the door, only to shortly after hear a male voice telling Revna that he would get the door, and correctly enough, a young muscular man opened the door. He sent Oscar a friendly smile.
“Anything I can do for you?”
Oscars couldn’t keep himself from smiling from ear to ear. “I’m here to visit Revna, but it seems like she’s busy,” he said calmly. The young man in the door seemed confused by the name and explained that nobody here was called Revna. “Boy, you’re awfully annoying-”
“Excuse me?”
“Step aside,” Oscar demanded, making Zadkiel immediately step aside as if he was inviting him in. Oscar stepped inside and while Zadkiel closed the door he looked around a little. “It’s a very nice place you’ve got here,” he said and looked towards the young man fishing for his name, which he presented shortly after. “Zadkiel,” he repeated slowly and delicately, turning towards him licking his teeth. “How has she been able to keep herself from killing you?” he wondered and started to corner the young man.

Sidst rettet af Oscar Tirs Aug 17, 2021 10:26 am, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 2:30 pm

It had been the first day at her new job, it had been weird putting everything she had learned into something so different than she had done before. Teaching kids. But it had also been one of the greatest days, she had had in a very long time, which was now celebrated with a glass of wine and nicely cooked dinner. But of course, in the life of Zadkiel and Letha, nothing could stay peaceful for long. A knock on the door made Zadkiel stand up and walk over, Letha sitting behind drinking her wine. Didn’t take long before she smelled it, something, very familiar. Asking for Revna? Her ears peaked up but settle as her boyfriend told him that he got the wrong address. She didn’t hear much after that and turned around in her seat.

Zadkiel, who is it?” she called but he didn’t answer, after some time she finally stood up and walked out to the hall. There a man stood, pureblood vampire, and so very, very familiar. What the hell was he doing. Had he used mind control on him!? “Undue it now” she said with a demanding voice ready to step in-between this stranger and her boyfriend. The only reason she didn’t just slam him up the wall, was the sole reason that feeling of him knowing this man very immediately, but she couldn’t place or remember it. Then there was the fact that he had called her by her birthname.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 3:26 pm

Oscar heard how the other vampire moved around inside the house and eventually got up from her seat, wondering why Zadkiel was taking so long. Oscar stood quite close to the male angle as Revna hissed at him. It made Oscar pop a smile. “Oh, so you were home,” he said softly, not taking his eyes of the angel. “Why do you want me to undo it? Is he some kind of pet to you?” he wondered trying to examine the boy. After a short moment he looked over his shoulder finally seeing how Revna looked like. “You know, he’s gotten addicted, right?” he said and turned to face her truly. “So, you love him?” he narrowed his eyes, being somewhat irritated by her. It wasn’t the same species, that was what she had tried to teach him so long ago. “And he fell in love with the fake aura you put up? And now that he knows, you make him drink your blood to make him addicted so he won’t leave you?” everything was assumptions, but hopefully it could push some buttons. She hadn’t been fair to him, so why should he be fair to her? “Don’t you think that’s more wrong?” he tilted his head assuming she knew that he was talking about him and Melanie.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Her eyes widen as asked if Zadkiel was some kind of pet to her. Then it hit her, Remy had warned her; there are people out there that wouldn’t hesitate to kill you. That also translated killing people she cared about. Could this man be one of them? As the vampire commented on the fact that Zadkiel had been drinking some of her blood, and now was addicted almost left her speechless. Had she not been good enough to keep him from it? Yes she loved him! But the words never left her, as he kept talking. Because he clearly knew her, as he kept talking there was that familiarity that you couldn’t fake. “I have no idea what you are talking about” she hissed at him and pushed him away from Zadkiel and turned around. “I release you from his bonds” she spoke hopefully getting him out of the mind prison the other had put him in. Then she turned around snarling at Oscar. “get out of my home, I have no idea who you are or what I am to you, and you are not welcome here” she narrowed her eyes and started walking towards him. She had to use all her will power not to just start throwing punches. He had a real talent for pushing all the right buttons. Which would have worked better if it was the real Revna standing in front of him.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 5:07 pm

Oscar wasn’t here to kill the ones Revna loved, but he did think it was incredible how she had managed not to kill him herself. Having such a blood bank running around in his home would be almost too inviting. Oscar shook his head a little as Revna denied knowing anything about what he talked about. She moved forward and pushed him away, only making him take two controlled steps away. He followed her with his eyes towards Zadkiel, lifting his chin up a bit as Letha tried to release Zadkiel. For a short moment Zadkiel was just about to get fully back, only to having Letha fail the release.
Oscar smiled satisfied by how she snarled at him. “I’m sorry dearest, you must’ve forgotten,” he said with a sly smirk on his lips. “I’m Oscar Addams, and we grew up in the same town for one purpose,” he said and stepped closer to her, even though she had done that herself. “Guard dogs,” he snarled. He hated that purpose. “We were practically siblings,” he announced and smiled widely. “I wonder what would peak your memory,” he mumbled and looked towards Zadkiel. “Strip,” he commanded the boy and looked back at Letha. “I don’t understand how you’ve kept yourself at bay,” he said. He glanced towards he half naked angel, “He’s such a snack,” he complimented and looked back at Letha once more. “How long have you lived like this?” he frowned a little and put his hands in his pockets.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 5:41 pm

There was a lot of things she had forgotten.
How vile and evil she had been. How she manipulated people, giving her what she wanted. Which was mostly power, sex or blood. How she had been one of the worst of all the kids born to being guard dogs for the village that had breed them. So besides having killed Melanie, the sister and daughter of very powerful werewolves. How she had killed off a lot of villagers. That had put her in a prison for over a hundred years until. Grave robbers, send by the lovely Joe, had opened her prison, and let her out.

Now around eighty or so years ago she had lost her memory and now she was wandering the earth with a clean sheet. Not knowing just how horrendous she had once been. Not knowing what kind of pain, she had put on Oscar. “Well, I’m sorry but I don’t remember that life anymore” she warned him, not feeling like he had been like her sibling at all. She widened her eyes as he looked at Zadkiel and made him strip. “No!” she screamed, and for the first time she used her powers to mind control on Zadkiel. But it didn’t seem like it worked, why didn’t he listen to her! She grabbed around Zadkiel and ran to the guest bedroom put him in there. “I’m so sorry Zadkiel” she whispered as she closed the door and ripped off the handle so he couldn’t get out. She did this within seconds she was back pressing Oscar up against the wall. “What do you want!?” she sneered looking straight into his eyes the spell there was upon her made it hard for her to do anything that would harm a person. But for him, she would make an exception.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 6:01 pm

What a shame that Revna didn’t remember growing up with Oscar. It had brought them so many memories. Memories that probably never would be able to leave Oscar. Occasionally, he relived the memory of Revna killing Melanie. All of the pain it had given him, and how he had ended up seeking revenge. He couldn’t help but chuckle as Revna screamed and hurried to put away her angelic boyfriend. It was cute how she wanted to protect him – just like Oscar had tried to protect Melanie with all of his might.

Oscar was then pressed up against a wall, making him grunt a little. “Woa, woa. It almost seems like you’re remembering something,” he chuckled as it almost seemed like either Revna or Letha was peeking through the thick shell of whatever she called herself. “What I want?” he repeated and let a hand touch his own chest and at the same time he released the control of Zadkiel. “I just wanted to make sure you were alright and,” he took a deeper breath in, “You’ve just gotten soft… Like a marshmallow,” he teased. “Come on, bite me. It’ll probably make you remember something,” he continued teasing. “Or maybe you don’t want to remember how you killed the one I loved the most?” he sneered and pressed himself forward, “You see, you were the first monster of us, but I-” he had to control himself, “I was like a well-trained guard dog, doing what I was asked,” he explained. “It’s funny how the tables has turned, and now you’re protecting ‘the love of your life’,” he mocked her, even though he knew her true love might be somewhere else.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 6:49 pm

Her eyes widened as he said he wanted to check if she was alright. “No one that know who I was before this, has wanted me any good, so why would you be different?” she hissed pressing harder against the wall, very carefully in remembering he was just as powerful as her if not more. Then he asked her to bite him “No” she whispered almost breathlessly, even as she had been well-fed now that she was teaching and couldn’t be distracted or tempted to drink from the students. She could feel the pull that nagging feeling in her that wanted to taste him. She knew him, she was sure she did but she had no memory of him.

What hit her, like he had just splashed her with cold water was the fact that she had killed someone he had loved. Not only that, the one he had loved the most. She took a step back and released the grip she had on him. “No” she shook her head; she didn’t believe it. First monster. “No!” she couldn’t be, she couldn’t be a monster all she had ever done that she could remember was being good. She couldn’t be what she feared to become. Then it was like something snapped inside her head. A scream left her head as she pressed her hands toward her. Memories started pouring into her head. “Shut up! Shut up! You know nothing about me!” she tried to make him stop, it hurt, her head felt like someone was splitting it in two. She staggered away towards the kitchen almost falling over a small table that had a vase of beautiful flowers in it. She didn’t succeed to save it and a crash was heard and water was spilled over the wooden floor. Her bare feet stepped on the shards and cut her. She didn’t care. Maybe water, would help. She turned on the faucet trying to get water. “my name is Letha, my name – is – Letha” it hurt to breathe like someone had sat on her chest and pressed down.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 7:08 pm

Oscar snorted a little as she asked why he would be any different. “Because we grew up together and I know what you once got through,” he replied a little snappy. Yes, there were some of the other first purebloods left, but Revna was something different. Oh, how he could remember when they had been on rampage together, laying in the blood of their victims and she had been singing to him. Their relationship was something special. He raised a brow while he tipped his head to the side in a shrug. She didn’t want to bite him – fair enough, or maybe not.
She denied having killed Melanie, which bugged him a lot, but at least she let go of him and stepped back. She didn’t want to believe that she was the first monster of the bunch. All of a sudden she started screaming, an Oscar could hear how the angel boy tried to figure out of a way to how he could get through the door to check on his loved one. Oscar on the other hand simply exhaled and watched her panic as it seemed like her memories were getting back. As she started to stumble into the kitchen, he followed a few steps behind her. Observing how she clumsily stumbled over a table, making a vase fall and shatter, cutting her feet on the shards, leaving him to sigh yet another time. She was completely focused on getting to the faucet, that he freely could approach the knives. He picked up one of the long knives. While she mumbled what she believed her name was, he watched the knife in his hand and before she could get any water in her face or something alike, he cut his hand, making pretty red blood pebble from his palm. “Do you remember the lullaby you sang whenever we’ve been on a rampage? Lying in the blood of our victims-” he cut his other hand. The wounds healed too quickly. “I think it was something like Stolt som en ulv, og en kriger inden i… But I don’t know,” he shrugged and cut the other palm again, trying to make her come and get a taste.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 7:42 pm

No, no, no” she pleaded almost begging him to keep still. If he would just get out of her home, stop filling her head with these, these lies. “Stop, please!” she begged him before turning around placing her hands on the countertop. Then she saw how he cut his palm, the blood from him was more than enough to tricker something in her. But she did everything to fight it. “Please, Oscar” she whispered, not even understanding how she could figure out all these memories and find his name in it. But it was so clear when she looked at him. She knew what she had done. She understood some of it, and it was almost enough to make her sick. Flashes of blood, her own mirror image smiling while standing naked blood down her chest. A male standing beside her kissing her neck. Why did he look so much like her? The man that had snapped her neck was there too. But Oscar, a scream left her as a memory penetrated her brain.

We don’t mingle with them Oscar” she hissed looking him straight into his eyes as she held her hands around the poor girls neck. “How could you, against your own family” she pushed the werewolf towards Oscar, almost as if she was letting them go. But she could feel the twisted smile form on her lips as she in a flash stepped towards her and ripped out the heart making the werewolf fall to the ground. “You really should have known better Oz

Letha grabbed her head screaming with trembling hands, feeling how tears pressed from her eyes down her cheeks. She didn’t want this; she didn’t want to remember that. How could she had done such a thing?!

She ran towards him, throwing her body against his, making them tumble to the ground. She tried to get on top of him pressing him down. “I’m sorry!” she whispered out of breath “I’m sorry I did that, I’m so, so sorry” she almost whimpered feeling how it felt like she was going crazy. She was just about to say something else as it felt like something snapped again, and before she could stop herself she bit down his neck, closing her eyes while drinking his blood. Things came rushing down faster in her mind making her whole body tremble as she pulled him closer as if he was the only thing that was keeping her from going insane.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 8:04 pm

He listened to how she pleaded and begged for him to stop, but he didn’t stop just yet. He wanted her to remember who she was, and what kind of relationship there was between them. Once again she screamed and Oscar paused for a moment, letting her get a short break, though the scent of his blood was still roaming the apartment. An almost evil smirk appeared on his lips as she started crying, screaming and grabbed her head. In the guest room, one would still be able to hear Zadkiel yell the name he knew her best by and how he occasionally hit his shoulder or sole of his foot against the door trying to open the door. This wasn’t helping his anger management.
She ran towards him, making Oscars very special eyes widen. They collided onto the floor with a loud thud. He didn’t even try to push her off as she whimpered she was sorry. He was just about to throw her off and tell her he would stop when she suddenly leaned down and bit his neck. He groaned somewhat displeased at first before he let his arms wrap around her, almost as if he was comforting her. “There,” he breathed out. It was almost as if he gave her a pacifier and she accepted it with great pleasure. He let her get some, but mostly with the thought of taking some of her dear boyfriends later.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 8:32 pm

She had no idea what was going on at this very moment. She didn’t know who she was, or what was happening. Only that her thirst was being quenched with her drinking from his blood. But then something happened, she wasn’t sure what it was, but she pulled her teeth out of him licking the blood of her lips. Something wasn’t right, nothing about it was right and it was like her mind was breaking, almost threatening to leave her as a walking vegetable. She looked down at Oscar lying under her. Her now lightly black eyes taking in his beautiful multicolours. Who was she, Revna, Ilene, Letha? Or was she none of them. She eyed the knife and grabbed it, pressing on the side of her neck cutting it deep, deep enough for blood to glide down her pale skin towards soaking the white tang-top she was wearing. A soft smile formed on her lips, her fingers took some of the thick blood and used it almost as a lipstick over her lips before leaning down and pressing her lips towards his. With her ability she was also able to keep down the thirst in her. Because even as her veins shouldn’t be able to produce blood cells like a human did. She was able to because of that, making her heal even faster than a normal vampire as blood was always multiplying inside of her. Which also made her more attractive to other vampires.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 11:12 pm

Oscar smiled slightly by the sight of his childhood friend seemingly being somewhat back. Even though she had licked his blood of her lips, it had still tinted her lips a bit and something about watching her with blood around her mouth brought ‘good’ memories to his mind. She then grabbed the knife which made him pull on a wicked smile which only grew as she pressed it towards her neck until blood spilled down her neck. He watched her almost with satisfied eyes as she put on ‘lipstick’ and he didn’t hesitate to reciprocate the kiss as she leaned down. The black veins around his eyes appeared as his eyes seemed to get brighter. One hand found its way into her hair and the other behind her back. Greedily he licked and sucked the blood off her lips an nibbled her skin towards the cut she had made. He let his tongue lick the spilling blood of her before he finally let his teeth pierce through her skin to actually drink from her.

From inside the guestroom the angel boy was still hammering onto the door, almost like a child begging for attention, so as soon as Oscar had gotten approximately the same amount of blood back, he retracted his teeth in a small groan, irritated by the angel’s noise. “Maybe we should give the angel the attention he wants,” he said with a soft voice, looking into Revna’s dark eyes.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptyMan Aug 16, 2021 6:40 am

A pleasured moan left her as she felt how his teeth pierced through her skin. There was something so very intimate being with other vampires. But she also had so many thoughts, memories that was pushing through her mind. It was like walls was breaking inside her almost rendering her incapacitated. Not being able to do anything than just let him drink from her while she lied on top of him like some kind of ragdoll. Her eyes were dangerously slow to react, while her eyelids glided back and down if she was fighting falling asleep.

She could hear the noise of something hammering. A voice she knew well trying to get through telling her to open. But she didn’t react because it didn’t feel real. None of it did. For every horrible thing she remembered the more it hurt, because the spell of her doing good was still active in her. She hated herself, loathed that she had ever been like that.

At some point Oscar had stopped drinking from her and tried to get her attention. Her eyes were foggy as they finally looked into his. “What?” she whispered as tried to understand what he had just told her. “No” it came out almost breathlessly as if just speaking was too much of an restrain on her.  “No, you don’t touch him” she finally got out while placing her hands on Oscar’s shoulder pinning him down on the ground. Even with her broken mind, she still had the strength in her. She had to, to protect Zadkiel.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 11:56 am

It was quite incredible what he had managed to do to her. She had quite obviously forgotten who she was and gotten tame and soft. It had been pathetic. It was quite pleasing to see how he with only words – and some of his blood – he could trigger her memory back. How much of it she could recall, he still wasn’t sure off, but she seemed less tame and soft than when he had just arrived.

She seemed confused at first, and raised a brow to be sure if she just didn’t hear him or if she didn’t understand. But it was clear that she did understand, but just needed time to process. She tried to pin him down to the floor, which simply made him smile at her. “You really do love him,” he mumbled. “How much does he love you?” he wondered and let his hands slide alongside her outer thigs up to her hips. “Are you sure it’s not just his addiction to your blood that he loves?” he teased her and let his thumbs slide towards her inner thighs, closer to her private parts.

Zadkiel gave up on the door and unlocked the window to jump out and let his wings carry him quickly to the front door where he barged in watching Letha on top of Oscar and both of them soaked in blood. “Letha!”
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 1:13 pm

Yes” she breathed out, almost as if everything she did hurt. Which it did. Every. Thing. hurt.
Shut up Oz” she hissed as he tried to dig into the fact on how much Zadkiel loved her. She knew exactly how much, there was no doubt in her mind just how much the angel was devoted to her and not only in the sense of being addicted to her blood. She had felt guilty many times by the fact that she didn’t believe she even deserved the love that Zad was giving her. Only hoping that he knew just how much that she loved him. Even in situations like this.
You have no idea what you are talking about, so – shut – up” her breathe came out heavy against his lips as she felt how he let his fingers glide up her thighs. She was so confused because there was so many feelings connected to the man under her, something told her that it was alright and she needed to feel him close to her. She needed to feel what they had once shared. But on the other hand everything screamed to get him out by any means necessary.

The front door suddenly opened. She felt how her boyfriend stormed in and screamed her name. She turned her head looking at him with dark eyes and the veins gliding down her pale white skin. Tears gliding down her cheeks as she shook her head “Get out!” she tried screaming at him “Please, get out!” she could smell him, hear his heartbeat and how the blood rushed through his veins. She wanted him, in any way possible. Only letting her fingers dig into Oscars shoulders screaming in the end “Get out Zadkiel, run!!
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 3:16 pm

Oscar liked that she tried to fight against his words, wanting him to shut up. Using his nickname even made him pull on a slight smile. He wanted to see if she had doubts of the love between them, because he had never been doubting on him and Melanie. He had only been afraid of their lives when people seemed to figure out what was going on. Forbidden love. That was what it had been, and that was what Zadkiel and Revna was.
The grip he had around her only tightened seductively as he heard the angel boy from the other side yelling her cover name. Letha. Pathetic. The angel seemed to have caught her attention, as she yelled at him. Oscar on the other hand let his finger slide between her legs stroking along the pants she was wearing until he got a grip on the lining of her pants. Zadkiel stopped where he stood and for a moment he just watched. When she screamed at him the second time, it was like he restarted and  started to back away a couple of steps. He simply didn’t understand what was going on, but he knew that these two vampires weren’t easy to handle. Oscar ripped the pants open and as she screamed at the angel, digging her fingers into Oscars shoulders, he leaned up to bite her neck again and let his hands slide down into her pants. One from behind and the other from the front.
Zadkiel had always been taught not to run from danger, but face it head on, but with no backup and thing that seemed to get out of control, he turned around and flew out and into the air. He didn’t want to go too far away and therefore simply stayed in the air. It pained him to leave her, especially since he really hadn’t liked what he witnessed.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 3:53 pm

Nothing about this was okay. It was one of the most horrible things she had tried in a very long time. She had been overseas, and she had been closed to assaulted multiple occasions. But then she had been in the right state of mind, and it had been easy to just push the men off or give them a lesson. She couldn’t do much right now. Her main priority had been getting Zadkiel out and that was all her energy was spend on. Her eyes returned to her normal pale blue, almost grey eyes as she looked back towards the window as Oscar pierced her skin with his teeth.

As soon as she could feel that Zadkiel had left, Letha slouched against Oscar not really caring what he did to her now. Memories started to penetrate her head of things she had done. Horrible and horrendous things that she would never be able to take back again. She wanted to die, wanted to disappear. She had sons. She had a family. But hadn’t cared for them. They had been a means to an end. How could a mother be like that?

Tears glided down her cheeks, but she didn’t sob or make a sound. She just waited till Oscar either killed or left her.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 4:08 pm

Once again Letha collapsed down onto Oscar like a doll with no strings attached. He didn’t stay there for long before he retracted his teeth and pushed her off him with a lot of force to get back up onto his feet. “You’ve gotten so soft Revna,” he sighed and licked his lips. “Maybe you should take a break from this place. It clearly isn’t good for your memory,” he breathed out and let a hand ran through his hair. He looked towards her. “I’ll visit you again soon enough when you’ve cooled down a bit,” he sighed and walked towards her. “You know who you are,” he whispered bringing his head quite close to her. With no need to stay for longer, he pulled on a smile before he went to talk out of the door – covered in blood. It had been quite the mess and would take some time to get clean.

As soon as Zadkiel saw the vampire leave he flew directly down and into the apartment. “Letha!” he yelled trying to figure out where she was.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 4:17 pm

It was easy for him just to push her off, the normally very powerful vampire was nothing more than a ragdoll being cast aside as if she wasn’t funny enough to play with anymore. It was like verbal slaps that hurt her into the core how he spoke to her. It was funny that all the other people from the past she had met hadn’t triggered like this. But she knew why, they had grown up together. Been outcast together. And the betrayal she had felt when he had chosen a werewolf over her, had been so overwhelming that it had snapped the last bit of humanity that Revna had left. Just like now, always breaking her in a way that would never really be fully mended.

When he finally left her, she crawled behind the sofa curling up in a small ball slowly rocking back and furth with tears streaming down her face. She was a monster, monsters deserved to die. She was the very reason that hunters were in the world. And how could she justify her being here for all the bad she had done? Her hands started hammering onto her head “make it stop” she whispered to herself, while she kept hitting her head in a manner where a small wound appeared on her temple that became deeper until blood pooled in small pebbles down the side of her head. She didn’t hear Zadkiel come in. She just kept banging her head, whispering the words; make it stop.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 7:29 pm

Letha didn’t respond, but from the blood that had been spilled and the noise of something being hit and a small whisper led him to the back side of the couch where Letha sat. Shortly he looked towards the door, which still stood open, to check if the man came back. He sat down next to Letha. What the hell had he done to her? “Letha, I’m here,” he spoke, trying to calm her down. “I’ll take you hands,” he said and gently, a little uncoordinated, tried to catch her hands and steady them. Even though the wounds she had were minimal, he wanted to be sure that there wasn’t anything which were still unhealed, and therefore did her best to heal any physical damage. “Letha, please,” he said, trying to steady her movements. “I’m right here,” he whispered and maneouvered his arms on top of hers in an embrace, so she hopefully would get some kind of peace or feeling om comfort. “I’m right here,” he continued to whisper, holding her close and doing everything he could to make sure she wouldn’t harm herself.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 8:39 pm

A small, chocked sob left her as she felt Zadkiel’s angelic aura calm her and slowly heal some of her small cuts and bruises she had done on herself that hadn’t been healed natural yet. But it didn’t stop the many memories and the hurt she felt in her chest almost threatening to take her sanity. If it hadn’t already.
She leaned her head against him she had no idea how she was going to explain this to him. But they needed help, and even though she had thought she would never call him again only one came to mind that could help with this. “I –“ she almost couldn’t speak but fought through it. “I need you to call Killian” she whispered “my phone is on the table” if it wasn’t because he was her anker right now, she wouldn’t have been able to speak sentences that actually made sense. She had to remember that. No matter what happened she had him, and he would come back even after what he had just witnessed.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 9:48 pm

It seemed like she had calmed down quite a bit from just him being there and holding her. He listened carefully as she spoke. He had to call Killian and her phone was on the table. He caressed her carefully on the back. “Okay. I’ll have to let you go, but I’ll be right here,” he said and slowly loosened his grip around her and cupped her face for a short moment. He looked into her eyes and let his thumbs slide over her wet cheeks before he got up from his seat to grab the phone. He was cautious and listened for anything that didn’t seem like a normal behavior for her. He unlocked the phone and quickly dialed the name Killian.

“Killian Jones,” sounded the voice on the other end of the line.
“Hello. Letha asked me to call you,” he said and looked towards Letha.
“Whom am I speaking with?”
“Zadkiel. Her boyfriend,” he could hear a slow sigh on the other end.
“Yes…?”
“I think we need your help. Some guy has just been here and-” he looked a bit around. There was blood everywhere. He took a deeper breath in, “Some vampire. I didn’t catch his name,” he said and moved closer to Letha. On the other end of the line Killian cursed somewhat discreetly.
“ARTEMIS,” he yelled from wherever he was. Zadkiel moved a little away from the phone. “Where are you?”
“Are you talking to me?”
“Yes of course I’m talking to you, where are you and Letha?”
“Thunder Groove apartment four in Aston,”
“Is she in danger?”
“I don’t know”
“Is she hurting herself?”
“Was.” Once again, he could hear cursing and then a few commands. It almost sounded like he was directing someone to grab stuff for him. Zadkiel sat down next to Letha, facing her and pulled her closer. “It might happen again,” he spoke softly and caressed her as well as he could.
“Okay. Boy, make sure she doesn’t hurt herself and don’t offer her any blood. Watch out she won’t go for you,” he almost hissed the last part. Artemis and Killian would be safe, since their blood were poisonous for Letha, but as of right now, he didn’t know the species of Letha’s boyfriend. “We’ll be there shortly.”
“We?”

The phone hung up and Zadkiel put the phone down on the floor so he could wrap his arms around her. “Killian is on his way,” he whispered. “We’ll sort this out,” he said almost breathlessly.

There was no time for fooling around, and Artemis got every hard and strict word in the book being ordered around to grab different suitcases, papers and pergaments. While he directed her around, he also had his own checklist in his head collecting everything Artemis wasn’t getting. He kicked one of his suitcases onto the ground making it pop open. He put everything in his hands down and found a bag of salt in the suitcase to make a big circle which could contain everything they were bringing. The suitcase contained everything for teleportation. He then went and picked up a lever arch file folder. It hadn’t been that long since he had used it last and was therefore quick to find Letha Aetós and a bit of the DNA that he needed for the teleportation. Again, he ordered Artemis to step into the circle before he kneeled down to the suitcase. He didn’t talk much to Artemis, but before he made the final move for the teleportation, he looked up at her quite serious. “This is no game. Behave,” he almost sneered before he let them teleport.

And there they were. Right inside the living room. Killian quickly spotted the blood and shortly after the brown-haired young angel who sat behind the couch, looking up. Killian cursed underneath his breath and quickly got up from his feet and let his tall figure maneuver around the couch. He sat down in front of Letha looking directly at her, scanning her up and down. Blood patterns and searching for any sign of wounds. He cursed underneath his breath as he couldn’t find any wounds, “Did you heal her?” he asked without taking his eyes of Letha. The young angel admitted it and didn’t understand why it could be a problem. Without a word Killian let his hands find their way around her neck to lift it up and take a look at it. He mumbled underneath his breath. “Artemis, briefcase C here,” he said and let his hand get a small grab around some of Letha’s hair. “I’m sorry, Darling,” he said before he pulled the small lock of hair out of her scalp. It wasn’t more than a mere square centimeter.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptyOns Aug 18, 2021 6:40 am

A pained breath left her as she felt how his arms wrapped around her once again and pulled her closer to him. It had been hard not to start hurting herself again, she wanted to scream and let all the pain and anguish she felt inside out. But being the age she was, she also knew that it would only scare the people around her. So, it was better just to keep it inside for now. Letha closed her eyes, but it was clear how her eyelids flutter that she was battling against something. She felt sweaty and clammy.

Artemis wasn’t really dressed from going anywhere. A silk blouse and shorts with a long silk black bathrobe, but as Killian shouted at her she quickly ran into his study. Raising a brow as he started barking instructions of what he needed. If there had been one thing she had learned after Killian and taken her under the wing and brought her into his coven. That when he became this mood there was no room for her talkbacks or slightly bored demeanour. She did as he asked with great speed and carefulness to make sure nothing was left behind. Besides his way with words when he needed something done had never really bothered Artemis. The whole attitude about if you don’t like me then fuck you. Was still there, but it also meant that harsh words just washed off her.

A smirk formed on her lips as she stepped into the circle. “I never behave” she whispered and then she felt the normal snap in her stomach as they teleported to wherever they were going. Artemis looked around and stepped a little back while she waited to be instructed to what she needed to do. Her eyes looked at the blood there was everywhere and then towards the young-looking woman sitting in the arms of beautiful young boy. But the angelic aura made her scowl a little.

Letha’s eyes opened as she felt Killian’s aura walk towards and squadded down. A soft pained groan and a laugh left her as she looked towards him. “Don’t look like that, it’s not as bad –“ it really was “remember Kabul? That was bad” she coughed and pulled another pained expression. The briefcase was placed beside Killian and the tall blond figure looked down at the beautiful vampire that briefly let her pale eyes look at the woman. “What is your ex-wife doing here?” she asked a little weirded out, wait, that wasn’t a shapeshifter a witch? What the hell? Confused she shook her head and then made another pained sigh as Killian pulled some of her hair out. “Why didn’t you tell me?” she finally asked crunching her nose as another memory hit her like a train on tracks. “That you knew me before you met me in the army” shallow breaths left her as she tried to keep her talking. “It was Oscar, Oscar did this” she tried to explain “I remember everything, why didn’t you tell me?

Artemis looked at Zadkiel and then at Letha and Killian. “I’m sorry but you need to let her go” she said with a harsh but almost caring voice and placed a hand under his arm to pull him away “This, is not going to be pretty and if Killian doesn’t do anything your girlfriend is going to end up as vegetable” as a woman with the abilities that lived on taking in energy, everything about the vampire was off. And she could almost feel how everything inside her head was breaking apart as it tried to make sense of whatever was going on. "So, I need you to step away"
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] EmptyOns Aug 18, 2021 11:17 pm

Letha tried to make Killian look less serious, telling him that it wasn’t that bad, but seemingly, Letha had no clue of what was happening if he didn’t help her. No matter what, nothing was compared to this. No brain could receive all of those memories and information within half a day unless they managed to have some memory magic or manipulation mixed in. Poot Letha. He didn’t want to worry her, and therefore simply ignored the fact that she didn’t want him to look that serious. He could laugh with her when he was sure she wouldn’t turn into a vegetable.
Though he didn’t want any unserious matter to go around, he couldn’t help but chuckle a little as Letha mentioned his ex-wife being there. “It’s a long story, but it’s not my ex-wife,” he replied while he examined her and her auras.
He got the hair out. He looked her in the eyes as she asked why he hadn’t told her. For a moment he wondered what he had kept from her, but it was quite clear on her expression that she now knew that they had met before, plenty of times before her memory loss. He didn’t wish to answer her those questions right now, because he felt like he was running on low time. Shortly, he turned his attention to the briefcase which he opened and quite the things were inside it. He put the hair into a small bowl and poured a couple of liquids into the bowl before he with a simple spell started a small fire underneath the bowl. Oscar did this. Killian cursed under his breath. Damned vampire. Bad thing that Letha had been just as bad. He must be missing his company, even though it never really seemed like they got along. “Of course, it’s Oscar,”[/color] he hissed by himself and opened a little box with some powder in it he put a couple of pinches in the mixture. Letha kept on rambling about remembering everything and asking why he hadn’t told her. He frowned a little more before he opened another box to pick up a leaf. “Open up,” he said and turned to Letha, waiting her to open her mouth so he could place it on her mouth, giving her a glance that told her he would explain in a moment. “Don’t chew on it. Let it stay on the tongue,” he ordered and two gentle fingers he closed her mouth from under her chin. The leaf should help on the taste of the warm mixture and hopefully she would shut up for a moment. “Briefcase ME and SC,” he said, without even looking up at Artemis. “And the bucket of seaweed,” he added before he looked into the briefcase he already sat with. “I wanted you to have a better life. I-” he thought for a moment as he picked up a small stick from the briefcase to mix the heated mixture. “You seemed happy and while we were in the army, I didn’t have the things to help you and-” he picked up the mixture and removed the stick. “Interlock your fingers. Head back. Open up,” he said and was ready to pour the mixture into her mouth – with the leaf on her tongue.

Zadkiel had barely moved his eyes from Letha and Killian’s hands since they had started working and talking, so when the female witch placed a hand under his arm to pull him away, he quickly looked towards her, “But-” he was cut off as the witch explained that Letha could turn into a vegetable. Zadkiel therefore followed up and stood next to the witch. She was God damn tall. “Isn’t there anything I can do?” he looked over at the witch for a short moment before he looked back at his girlfriend. He certainly didn’t like to watch her like this. All of the things that were happening was something he knew of but not that he knew what they were doing. They were mixing mixtures and using spells. Nothing he knew more of than how it looked. He was ready to do anything that the witch or the warlock asked of him, as long as it could help Letha. She was the most important right now.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]   Oh yes, there will be blood [TW] Empty

Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» This can only end in blood
» Those of Demon Blood
» Blood in the water
» Sex, blood and harmony ~ CW ~
» Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: