Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You make my heart beat like the rain

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Hannah

Hannah

Antal indlæg : 106

You make my heart beat like the rain Empty
IndlægEmne: You make my heart beat like the rain   You make my heart beat like the rain EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 8:58 am

Date | 25/03/2022
Time | Almost noon
Weather | Quite warm, but pouring rain
Place | Somewhere on the pedestrian street
Outfit | White sweet corset, black jeans
Dedicated to | @Elroy

She typed in the numbers that she remembered, and shortly after her phone suggested the right person. Tapping the name once, it started dialing. She put the phone against her ear and looked to both sides of the street. Her back was leaning against the bricks belonging to the outside of her brother’s house. The dark eyes found her feet and her hands swirled around the very curly hair that had been pulled up in a ponytail. When she noticed she was ruining the curls, she started fiddling with her hoop earrings. Finally, he picked up, and if anyone studied her, they would be able to notice how she looked up with excited eyes. “Hey, It’s Hannah,” she said. People who knew her very well would be able to tell that her voice was just a tiny bit more high-pitched. “I was thinking… If you’re not too busy, and the weather is not bothering you, we could meet up somewhere?” she folded her naturally plump lips into a thin line while she waited for his full response. The folded lips sprung into a wide teethy smile. “Cool. I-I’ll meet you there,” she said, and when she hung up, she noticed how much her heart was beating excitedly. Why hadn’t she noticed that earlier? She usually was so aware of everything.

She turned a corner, and there he was. Her sweetheart skipped a couple of beats simply by the sight. Okay, Mariella was certainly correct. She had fallen very much for him, and it wasn’t just because he had helped so much with Madelaine. She had been thinking way too much about him. “Hey,” she greeted, once again with a loving voice. She made sure her umbrella was not covering her face. Her fingers were picking almost a little nervously at each other while she approached him the last few feet. She opened her arms a little, truly wanting to hug him, but certainly not wanting to push boundaries or make things awkward. God, her head could spin around that. At least she didn’t do as she had done with Quentin and went directly to kiss him, so thankful she had been.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make my heart beat like the rain   You make my heart beat like the rain EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 9:31 am

Attire | Outfit

It had been a while since he had heard from her, mostly because he hadn't wanted to be a part of the reunion with her sister. Not when Oliver was involved with Madelaine, it just seemed like placing his feet in places he shouldn't, so he had taken a step back. Not because he didn't want to hear about it, but more in respect of the family. But as she had called him, he had pulled a small smile then taken the phone and agreed to meet up. Then hung up and made one of his portals to make a quick trip to closer to the area where they were supposed to meet. He was perhaps in what you called very good time. So, he just hung around till he managed to catch her sent.

Then he looked to the side as she turned around the corner, coming closer towards him. His lips pulled up into an even bigger smile. "Hey," he replied back, one could be somewhat impressed how he managed to stay dry in the rain, yet it was the good thing about being a thunderbird, you could control the weather at least a bit, he just chose to not let the rain hit him in the area he was standing. It was the mix between not knowing if you could hug someone or if you should just keep standing there. Now, he was from a family where hugs were a thing. Even if Lula wasn't his mother he was sure to give so many hugs, and if not from her then from Elisabeth whenever they visited. So, maybe he should just do what they did, and greet her with a hug. So he did that, placed his arm around her in a half hug to greet her perhaps a second too long.
Hannah

Hannah

Antal indlæg : 106

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make my heart beat like the rain   You make my heart beat like the rain EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 10:06 am

It was so odd how every time they touched; she could feel that small bit of electricity that he carried. She certainly didn’t mind that the hug was longer than usual. God, how could she mind it? “Thank you, for everything,” she spoke softly before she let go of him. She let a kind, slightly cold hand place itself on his cheek. Wait, what was she doing? She removed her hand a second later. She pulled a gentle smile licking her lips, taking him in for a second before she let her eyes escape from his and look down between them, only to look back up at him, “I’m sorry I didn’t call or text,” she said and pulled an apologetic smile, “Things had to settle,” she said with a small nod. She had a constant discussion in her head, telling her that he had no claim on her, so he should have no reason to feel excluded, but she had wished to see him just a little more. Who was she kidding, much more. She opened her mouth to say something, but the words got lost and she shook her head a little, “I don’t-” she furrowed her brows, “I would really like to spend more time with you,” she said with her lips curling sweetly. She wrapped her arms around herself and shrugged a little, “Like, put away all of my family drama and-” focus on us? No, she couldn’t say that, “Get to know you better,” she offered. So talking about his family drama? Did he have family drama? Oh, shut up. She hoped that she eventually would be able to kick her own butt and ask him out for dinner.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make my heart beat like the rain   You make my heart beat like the rain EmptyMan Maj 02, 2022 8:51 pm

She thanked him, which made him chuckle a little bit. Honestly he didn't feel like he had done much, even if he knew he had played the rather big part of it. He assumed rather quickly she wouldn't be thanking him if it wasn't for things having settled at least just a little bit. He was about to mention it was okay, when she confirmed his theory, things had needed to settle a little bit. And to be fair there had been some family matters of his own he had needed to tend to. But with the hand against his cheek shortly and everything, he didn't even know what to do nor say. He even for the second wanted to ask her what she was doing, but didn't because it was only for an innocent second. "Family comes first, I get it. I just hope you found what you were looking for," he gave her a small nod followed by a warm smile. Elroy watched how she wrapped her arms around herself, making him press his brows just a little bit further together, but the expression softened when he said she would like to spend more time with him - without her family drama, which made him chuckle a little . It was weird because in a way, her family drama would affect his family drama - because of Oliver and Madelaine, but he didn't even know just to be precise how to mention that the friend that had helped them was his brother, Madelaine's unclaimed mate with all how witches and warlocks worked. "Get to know me better? Aren't you afraid I will turn out to be utterly boring?" He teased a little followed by a small chuckle, mostly well he saw himself as rather dull.
Tessa

Tessa

Antal indlæg : 23

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make my heart beat like the rain   You make my heart beat like the rain EmptyOns Maj 04, 2022 6:24 pm

Hannah chuckled when he asked if she wasn’t afraid if he was going to turn out to be utterly boring. Her laughter however died when she heard another woman laugh with them. She came from behind of Elroy and swung her arm over him, “Oh please don’t get him to talk too much. He never stops,” she joked and looked over at older brother. She blinked innocently at him a couple of times, letting her eyes switch form which eye she looked at. She then looked back at the tanned girl, doing the same to her. “Oh dearest… This handsome boy could be your grandfather, you know that?” she looked at Elroy and grabbed his jaw to shake him up a little. The blue eyes went back to the tanned lady, tilting her head a little, knowing very much that the two of them had some kind of attraction and chemistry, but the gal had to know what she was getting into right? She hummed a little before she looked over at Elroy. “I hope I’m not interrupting anything?” she wondered acting surprised. She was good. Hannah already had a hundred of thoughts that streamed through her mind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make my heart beat like the rain   You make my heart beat like the rain EmptyOns Maj 04, 2022 7:08 pm

"You got to be fucking kidding me," he mumbled just moments before Tessa suddenly showed up, it always took a few seconds longer to catch her scent in the rain than on a sunny day. Then Tessa just swung her arm around him, making her deserve a big fake smile, because right now he wasn't in the mood of her sense of 'having fun'. Then Tessa even had the nerve to grab him by the chin, making him push her hand off him, raising a warning brow to him. "You ever just shut up and think before speaking? No wait is a default setting you have making sure you don't - but sometimes I really wish it worked," he exhaled deeply annoyed. "This is my younger sister Tessa, my family's not pride and joy as you might be able to tell," he gestured towards Tessa. "And actually we were just talking, so I would call that interrupting."
Tessa

Tessa

Antal indlæg : 23

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make my heart beat like the rain   You make my heart beat like the rain EmptyOns Maj 04, 2022 7:33 pm

Hannah widened her eyes at the small swearing that came from Elroy. It was very interesting to see how much Elroy was being annoyed of whoever this woman was. Tessa simply kept her smile, knowing she had pushed a button or four, but she was mostly just trying to get his attention. She was somewhat sad that she had managed to push so many buttons, because she really didn’t want to end up in a fight. She performed a pretty curtsy when she was presented. Making Hannah nod friendly at her, being slightly confused about everything.
“Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt,” she said pulling a pout. “But I really got to speak to you,” her voice was quite low, almost indicating it was a secret. Now, she could just send him a message but she was certain that he wouldn’t just respond to it. She glanced over at the human once. “And it’s not really a mundane thing,” she add with the low voice looking back at Elroy pulling a brighter smile.
“Excuse me?” Hannah said with slightly furrowed brows having easily heard the whispering.
Tessa turned her full attention to the pretty woman that Elroy seemed to hold so dear. “You heard me, cupcake. My pretty brother gotta help me with some…” she shut her mouth for a second, wondering how she had to phrase it, “Problems. A sibling thing,” she tried to assure the girl.
Hannah looked a little confused at the sister before she looked back at Elroy, “We… We can just talk another time,” she offered, believing that Tessa truly needed help with something and that it couldn’t really wait. “You got my number,” she reminded him. Maybe they could just talk over the phone one day? Tessa couldn’t help but inform Elroy that Hannah would like a video chat-date, though it wasn’t exactly what Hannah had thought.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make my heart beat like the rain   You make my heart beat like the rain Empty

You make my heart beat like the rain
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal
» When rain falls - Roy
» Nothing like a little summer rain
» Nightly Rain
» Job interview in the rain.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum