Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A lie can travel half way around the world

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Riggs

Riggs

Antal indlæg : 22

A lie can travel half way around the world - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A lie can travel half way around the world   A lie can travel half way around the world - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 04, 2022 9:15 pm

He opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it again as she kept talking. Now that was more like it, not that quiet little girl she had been just a moment ago. A smile crept over his lips as she continued her little rant. Then nodded when she said she was judging again. He had a million reasons why she should go, okay, not a million, but he had enough that he would end up dragging her there every day if she still refused after everything had calmed down. Well then, he took it as a victory that she didn’t just say no.
He had eaten half of his éclair when she finally ended the whole thing with her not wanting to be a cheerleader again. “What? No? I still have your outfit in the boxes, I’m sure you can still fit it, and if not, I have all the pictures I need as evidence!” even though it might have been their mother’s dream that she had become a cheerleader, he still was allowed to make a little fun of it. Big brother privileges and all that.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

A lie can travel half way around the world
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Half of me; for growth - the other, for decay [Lyle]
» Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella
» Mad World
» The world of VR
» Its a Mad World [cw]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum