Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella Empty
IndlægEmne: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 9:39 pm

@Mariella <3

Shirt
Jeans + shoes

Spencer needed a change of scenery. He had just walked, not sure what he was going. He ended up in front of a big mansion. He didn't know who lived in there, but it had to be someone important. Probably somebody royal. He couldn't say why, but it did seem familiar in a way. He walked closer. He noticed a girl in the garden not far from the gate. "Dude, do you live here?" He looked at the brunette before looking at the house again. He knew he would never set foot in a house like that, but it was still fun to imagine.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 4:39 am

Outfit <3
___

She had finally made her deal with Lucifer and was back. No more staying in a cell in Hell and let that annoying bitch to Nimue torment her. Now she could breathe again, so she was just sitting around in the garden. Mariella took her time to start fixing her bike, Theo was out for a walk and she wasn't going to walk inside till her returned again. A strangers scent caught her attention and made her look up. Someone behind the gate.
"Dude, I might," was he simple reply before she stood up and walked closer to the gate. There was something about him she couldn't place, but she had never seen or been close to him before. So she chose to let it go. The guards around the gate looked at her waiting to see if there was anything they needed to do. But Mariella at this point, didn't really care if he was dangerous. All she cared about was the letter she had gotten from the mysterious girl about waiting for Reginald to come back. So she waited. "It's my husbands aunt's place, but you can come in and have a look in the guarden. I'm sure she wouldn't mind."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 1:05 pm

Spencer noticed the guards, taking a step back to not get on their bad side. He chuckled at the girl’s respond. She must be royal some way or the other. ”Fucking cool,” he said looking up the mansion again. He turned to her, when she was explaining why she lived there. She seemed rather young to be married, but in reality, she could be older. ”Fuck yeah!” He exclaimed, waiting for the gate to be opened. He entered and looked closer at the garden. It was huge. ”Who needs that many roses?” He wondered, looking at the girl. ”I’m Spencer,” he introduced himself. He smiled at her. She was pretty. ”Are you sure your husband will be okay with inviting strange men in here?” He wouldn’t want to get an angry dude after him. He was still not completely out, so he still posed as a heterosexual man.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 5:01 pm

It could be cool to live in a mansion. Mariella however, had always liked the more simple life in Southside. But after spending more time with everyone in the mansion, she would lie if she said she didn't enjoyed it a little bit. It would however be better if Reginald returned soon enough.
"Larry does, he loves gardening - its a long story," she said shaking her head a little by her own comment. The guy was named Spencer, but Mariella rarely gave strangers her real name. Not unless she trusted them or they gave a reason not to. "Sierra," she said with a smile. It wasn't a complete lie it was her middle name. "Oh you will be fine. He knows I can handle myself, I should be who you worry about," she laughed a little to herself and gave him a small smile.
"What are you actually doing here, just out to get some fresh air or?" She could be paranoid. Who knew if he was just faking everything to come closer to them. Mariella didn't want to be this paranoid, but who could really blame her for being that?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 7:10 pm

Spencer had been used to live in crumbling apartments for a while now. He was happy he had a place that couldn’t fall to pieces any moment. How long Nathaniel would let him stay was a whole other problem. He was automatically prepared for the day people were done putting up with him. It was just easier to deal with if you were already prepared for it.
”So you have gardener? I guess you have a chef and bodyguards to then.” He sent her a smile when she gave her name. ”Cute name,” he said looking around the place. He stopped his movements when she admitted he needed to worry about her, not the husband. He turned to her. ”Wow hey,” he lifted his arms to surrender. ”Ain’t here to stir up trouble,” he let his hands fall again. Her question was reasonable, but not that easy to answer. Spencer did many things without being sure why. He could end up in strange locations because he just walk around with no purpose. ”That’s one way of wording it. I was just out for a walk and I got curious. That happens a lot.” He put a hand on the band-aid on his neck, covering up the puncture wounds underneath. He wished he could heal faster than he did.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 7:23 pm

"Well, I wouldn't call Larry a gardener. He just goes out here to calm down, I haven't really spoken that much with him. But yeah, we have these things behind the walls," she moved her gaze to the mansion before looking back at the banshee. "However, we have a few people who likes to order just take away. But there is always food in the fridge," she chuckled lightly. She was lucky like that, everything served on a silver platter if she rang the bell - but she never really did. Mariella rolled her eyes a little, when he lifted his arms up to surrender.
"You better not be. You don't want to see where we put the heads of people who cause trouble around here," she was kidding about the entire head thing - but he didn't know that. Mariella liked to keep strangers at arms length - not to close but not to far away either. She was a siren, wounds was easy to detect wounds with so little space between them. Mariella narrowed her eyes and frowned a bit moving her hazel eyes to his neck as he held pressure on it.
"What's up with that?" She asked, making sure, that he knew what she was talking about with a simple nod.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyTirs Okt 08, 2019 10:14 am

Spencer listened to her when she explained. ”Is it possible to sign up to live here?” He was only joking. He already had a nice place with Nathaniel. He chuckled slightly at her eyeroll. She might not share his sense of humor. It was fine, he would get her to laugh at some point, that was now his mission.
”No I really don’t,” he said with a smile. He wasn’t worried. He wasn’t afraid of dying. He removed his hand when she brought up the wounds. ”It’s nothing,” he said. It was personal, and he wasn’t going to talk about that. ”So what do you do around here? Other than cutting people’s heads off,” he looked at her with a cheeky smile. He couldn’t help but think people who lived places like these would be a little stuck up and spoiled. So far, Sierra wasn’t striking him like that. He tried not to, but it was hard not to. Maybe it also had something to do with envy. All they had done was being born into the right family, while he had been born into the wrong one. How was that fair?
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyTirs Okt 08, 2019 3:24 pm

It was something, but Mariella didn't know the guy to call him out from his lie. Besides, she knew struggles were told when accepted or when someone was ready. She breathed out when he asked what she did around here. Besides, getting killed, tortured and tormented - nothing was what she wanted to say, but she didn't want to sound dramatic. She had enough drama in her life as it was. So instead she just replied; "Not much really. Right now, I'm just waiting for my husband to get home. But it might take a while, so I'm just walking around outside. I was thinking about doing a horror-movie marathon," she lifted har shoulders a little before closing her arms around herself.
"My mom and her brother - my uncle, come from the states.. so Halloween is a big thing. I might have a kiwi accent but don't let me fool you just yet," she chuckled a little with a smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 9:50 am

Spencer wanted to ask where her husband was, but he could sense it was a sensitive topic. ”That sounds awesome. Can I join?” He had no problem inviting himself to things, even if it might seem inappropriate at times. He just wanted to see horror movies, so why not ask if he could? She might want the company. He smiled when she spoke of having family from the states. He frowned when she spoke of her accent. ”You don’t sound like a fruit. How does a kiwi even sound?” He had never heard of a kiwi accent before. He had practically only heard variations of American accents and a British accent before coming here. Now he had also heard French and kiwi accents. He was learning so much by staying here. ”I actually heard about some Halloween arrangements around town. Maybe you’d want to go with me?” He had thought about asking Kenna, but it wasn’t really her style. Grecia was perhaps a better option for it, but he had a feeling Sierra could use something to distract herself with.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 10:16 am

Could he join? Theodore was out and Amaryllis was from what Mariella knew with Karmena. Maybe she should force those two to a movie night one day.
"Sure, why not. I could use some company while I wait," she smiled a little. "Don't I? Actually Kiwi is a lot of things.. Its a fruit, its the New Zealand national bird.. and what people from New Zealand calls themselves," she added and ran a hand through her hair. "It sounds like this.. I recon. Or my accent might be a bit bung, but I'm not munted about it. I mean, I spend most of my time here in the UK anyways," Mariella admitted. It was fun how it was a second home, but had become more like the entire families common base. "My father is Italien, and I have a mother who is born in New Zealand.. my other mother is from the states.. New York, New York," she gave Spencer a smirk. Mariella liked talking about her family. Mariella frowned a little by his suggestion. Was there something she had forgotten about? With everything happening, it happened once in a while she forgot about other things.
"I would love to. My mind could use some distraction anyways," she breathed out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 1:25 pm

”Nice,” he responded. He looked confused when she began speaking of New Zealand and birds and shit. Even more so when she began speaking in words he really didn’t understand. ”Yeah, me too.” He said with a chuckle. She continued to speak about her family, a father from Italy, mother from New Zealand and another mother from NY. She had three parents. Unfair. ”That’s cool. My parents are both from Illinois. Pretty boring actually.” Unlike her, he didn’t talk about his family much. It was more because it often led to a subject he didn’t want to tell about. He smiled when she agreed to go with him. ”So how about we go to a few activities and come back here for a movie or two? We could go to my place to, but it’s not close to here.” He wasn’t sure if bringing a girl back was a good idea. Nathaniel might come by and mock him about it, even if he nothing was going to happen with Sierra. She was married after all. Spencer took that seriously. He could never dream of going after someone, knowing they were with someone else. It was a matter of respect and looking yourself in the eye afterwards.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 5:08 pm

They were from different places in their lives, but it didn't really mattered. Mariella had seen that look in her own eyes before, there was a world of pretending just to survive - she understood that. However, right now she wasn't going to do anything about it. She listened to his suggestion, it sounded nice. A day off from the daily trouble, seemed to good to be true  - but she stopped herself dreaming.
"You know, I would really love to. But I can't," she breathed out and scratched her neck. "I have to stay here, but we can watch movies?" She added with a suggestion.
"I want to be here when.. you know.. he gets home," Mariella hoped the banshee would be understanding about that. Even through he didn't know the story.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 10:13 am

Spencer was great a pretending. So far, nobody had asked him if he was okay, because he seemed so okay. For now, he was. Soon the other shoe would drop and he would be the exact opposite. He understood why she needed to stay. ”Yeah of course. If you have snacks, otherwise it’s not really watching a movie, y’know?” He smiled at her, looking up at the house. ”You got any good movies?” Living in a house like that, she probably had movies that hadn’t even been released to the public yet. He was generally not picky, except when it came to movies. He didn’t like most modern horror movies. They just didn’t have the same appeal. Also, the only reading he did was the subtitles on Japanese horror movies. The Japanese knew how to make good movies.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 2:06 pm

"It's very clear that you know none of my friends. If there is anything in this mansion, its snacks," she smiled by that. Amarylils had always made sure there was snacks, her and Theodore had some sort of obsession. Mariella breathed out and looked a little away from him shortly, but not way to long.  Her gaze followed his to the mansion when he looked at it.
"I actually don't know what I have.. I recon I have a bit for everyone," she remembered the cinema screen like screen. Sometimes she had wondered why she even bothered using the local cinema - not when Abigal Mikaelson had her own.
"I'm not the picky type, so let's go in an check it out," she suggested and looked back at Spencer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 1:33 pm

”They sound like people I can get along with.” Spencer did like his snacks. He began imagining what kind of snacks that might be in the house. He hoped it wasn’t something fancy and royal. Something with caviar or lobster or something like that. He wanted popcorn or chips. ”I have to say, I would be disappointed if this house didn’t have a lot of movies.” He nodded when she suggested they went to check out the suggestion. He started to walk towards the house. He knew he probably wasn’t allowed in without her, so he stopped after a few steps to look back and make sure she was coming.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 5:46 pm

"You will fit right in the madness then," she chuckled with a warm smile. "Even through the place is owned by royals.. most of the people who actually live here, are just 'regular' people," she started walking towards the big mansion. "Just one rule. If you see any M&M's - don't touch them. The owner will literally cut off your hand," she knew Eilish didn't joke around. Spencer wouldn't know, so she warned him.
"I don't think this place can disappoint anyone," she confirmed shaking her head a little bit. Mariella used the wind to open the door, using her abilities for small tasked was a way for her to use them instead of fearing losing control. She hatred that Reginalds fate was in another persons hands. But right now she needed to let go of that fear, she had plenty of fears to shift between. After they walked in she closed the door. Mariella moved towards the kitchen and looked around. "If I were Amaryllis.. where would I hide my snacks," she whispered to herself and moved a finger to her lower lip and tapped it twice. Then she narrowed her eyes and looked around.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 10:14 pm

”You have no idea.” He listened as she explained who lived there. ”Pretty sure that can’t be true. You said they were mad, didn’t you?” He walked with her towards the mansion. ”Now I want M&M’s… Fuck it, I’ll have to settle for something else.” He looked down at his hand - he was not prepared to lose that, no way. ”I believe you.” His eyes widened slightly when she used an ability to open the door before they even got there up. He went inside with her and walked to the kitchen. ”What are you looking for exactly? I can find it for you. I have awesome snack-dar.” In a way, that was true. It just went a little beyond just snacks. ”Or if you’ll rather spend your time searching the kitchen, that’s okay too.” He usually used the ability to find people, but it worked just as well on objects.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 9:23 pm

Mariella started open the kitchen draws. She tried to figure out where Amaryllis would put her snacks. Or maybe she should just go for a try on Theodore's and spare them a few hours search.
"Nah it's fine. I always have a plan b, and if that fails a plan c," because even if she couldn't find Theo's. Her so called brother had some leftovers from when he had been around. So she opened his shelf and used the wind manipulation once more to move it out and let it land on the kitchen table.
"My brother is not gonna need them.. he left so. If you act like a dick you get treated like a dick," she found a few bowls and opened up for the snacks to fill up the bowls. "Who is the house guest?" A voice appeared from behind. Vanya frowned a bit and looked at Spencer. There was something familiar about him, but she couldn't quite place it.
"I'm Vanya.. and you are?" - "This is Spencer. I found him walking around," - "so you are talking in homeless people now. My dad would be pleased," she obviously joked but it wouldn't surprised her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyOns Okt 16, 2019 1:04 pm

Spencer shrugged when she wasn’t going to take his help. It was fine. ”That’s a great philosophy.” He did agree though. He treated people like they behaved. He was more respectful that it would seem. Spencer turned around when another voice sounded. ”This isn’t just a house, it’s a fucking castle,” he said. Spencer was not always easy to figure out. He seemed okay, like nothing was bothering him, but inside he was on the verge of falling apart. He was just a shell of quirkiness and sarcastic comments. Everything inside him was a mess. It had been worse, but for now he was doing better, although no where near that of a functional being. ”Sp… What she said.” He chuckled at Vanya’s comment. ”Sierra couldn’t resist taking me in. I’m super adorable.” He smiled cheekily at Vanya. ”I’m not homeless though. I was just admiring the house and I invited myself for a horror marathon.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyTors Okt 17, 2019 6:48 pm

Vanya had a specific look in her eyes, the people she had known her entire life - they knew that look. She could read almost everyone like an open book. She raised a brow slightly when Spencer called Mariella by her middle name. "Is that right Sierra?" Vanya chuckled a little, but knew from Lion that Mariella didn't give strangers her real name till she trusted them. Vanya had finally learned to move a bit away from the strong vibes of darkness and loneliness that followed Mariella everywhere.
"Well, you are welcome to stay here for the marathon. But I'm gonna warn you.. this place is haunted." She gave them a wink before she walked away again. She left wondering about the strong emotion she had gotten from Spencer.
"It's not haunted.. it's more like a bad things happen to the people who stay here-sorta-vibe," Mariella handed Spencer one of the bowls.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyTors Okt 17, 2019 10:31 pm

Spencer felt like Vanya’s eyes were very penetrating. He felt like she knew things about him, he had not shared with anyone. All those negative feelings he was ashamed of having, the ones he buried down deep, hid away from everyone. He felt like he was missing something, but then again he didn’t know these people. He would probably miss a lot of things in their interaction. ”Thanks,” he said, not thinking much about her words about it being haunted. So-called haunted places didn’t bother him. His whole life was haunted. ”So it’s just cursed? Perfect for a horror-movie marathon I guess.” He made a shrug and took one of the bowls. ”Can you promise me something?” He didn’t bother waiting for her answer and just assumed it would be yes. ”Don’t let me wander this place alone. I’ll just get lost and die in a basement and some shit and then the house really will be haunted, and it’ll kinda be your fault.” He smirked at her. ”But seriously, I will get lost so please come find me if I’m gone for too long.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyFre Okt 18, 2019 10:46 am

"If you want a traumatic experience, just press one on the dial and you are a part of the wheel of fortune," she spoke in a dramatic voice before she started walking down the hall. She made sure he followed along. "Don't worry. Abigal is a banshee like you, she would make sure you don't die. I don't want to get haunted by you the rest of my life," she replied and pointed at him. "I will send Theo to find you. He is like the guard dog, he might eat you," she tried to let her mask be in a serious expression. But she needed a good laugh. "I'm kidding, " the laughter finally left her lips. "Theo is my cousin.. but he is also sorta like a ghost," which wasn't a lie. Theo's ability almost made him a ghost. They walked in the cinema room. It looked like one of the big screen's in the cinema with nice comfortable red chairs with cupholders. On the screen a bunch of cat videos were playing.
"For the love of the ocean," she mumbled and looked around. "Tee!" She yelled and narrowed her eyes. A yawn was heard from the middle section. And then a young teenage girl sat up in a quick move and looked around as she said; "I'm awake. I'm.. oh hey sis," Tiana scratched the top of her head a little before moving her hand up to her mouth to cover another yawn.
"I'm sorry. You need the room?" she jumped up rubbing her eyes and walked towards them, "it's all yours. I'm gonna take a nap anyways," she gave Mariella the remote. "You can go ask Jamie what he is making for dinner, say we have a guest," Tiana rolled her eyes. "Jeeez, why can't you ask him yourself? You gotta talk to him soon.. I'm not an owl," Mariella shook her head. "Please Tee" - "Fiiiine," Tiana walked out of the room.
"That's Tiana.. my little sister."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyLør Okt 19, 2019 11:26 am

Spencer snickered at her dramatic voice. She was pretty funny. ”She’s a banshee?” Spencer was beginning to think there was nobody left, except for his father, perhaps. ”Dude, I would be such a chill ghost. You would be lucky to be haunted by me.” He frowned when she spoke of Theo eating him. ”Has anyone ever told you you’re really weird? I dig it.” He wasn’t sure how you could sorta be a ghost. Either you were or you weren’t, right? There wasn’t anything in between. He followed her to the cinema room. It was weird to know people had a private cinema in their home. How luxurious did they need to have it? He laughed shortly of one of the cats on the screen.
He watched the younger girl who sat up and engaged in conversation with Sierra. He didn’t interfere. It sounded like most of it was between the two of them. Whoever this Jamie was, was clearly in the doghouse in regard to Sierra. ”So that makes you, your husband, Vanya, Theo, Jamie and Tiana who lives here? What the hell is this place?” He thought it was kinda nice. He didn’t have that big a family, so he didn’t know what it was like. But if he did, he would hope it could be like this. Just one big house where he could live with them all. So long he liked his family members, of course. Right now, he had no desire to live with them.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 5:35 pm

"Abigal? Yeah. She daughter of the first banshee ever born - I know my species history," which was true. Mariella might not be the best student, but on subjects she was interested in - she was quite the expect. Also, she lived among some pretty speciel people. "Something tells me you are anything but chill," she admitted with a cheeky smile. Mariella looked at Tiana walking away. "And a bunch more. It's just not everyone who is home yet.. you can call it our 'vacation' spot" she had a funny humor around this.
"This started started with Vanya's mum Abigal having her friends over.. they made this parent group.. and with Abigal most likely being the biggest event planner just above my mom.. she tried to get us a big social circle as kids," she smiled by the thought. It had been nice, till Jeremy had helped her away from it. Mariella was still thankful for the fact that Jeremy didn't live in Gaia yet, which gave her a chance to avoid him - or at least avoid killing him and ruining her own story. "And Abigal is also royalty.. so don't break anything. Theo has broken enough stuff and put the blame on me as it is. For a guy that can pass through walls.. he breaks a lot of stuff."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 6:38 am

Spencer wanted to meet Abigal. He just needed to talk with someone who understood, who might be able to tell him more about his species. ”That’s cool,” he said. He wasn’t sure how to understand her words. He was chill, mostly. Why would she suspect him to be anything but? ”Vacation spot? So what are you real homes like?” He couldn’t imagine ever having the opportunity to own two homes.
”Shit, that’s actually really nice.” He wished his parents had been more like that. He had to go and find his own friends, which had never been much of a problem. ”Don’t mess with me. I might not be used to places like this, but I’m not that gullible.” He couldn’t help but wonder who this Theo was, guard dog, ghost, breaker of things and walker of walls, apparently. ”Like… Through the wall? Am I in a fucking circus right now?”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella Empty

Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» A lie can travel half way around the world
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» Shut off the lights
» #I am not okay until you are - Mariella
» No you shut up! XXX - Jaxton

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum