Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Drinking with cupid [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 7:38 am

Now, she should have known that wasn’t a promise. It was more a statement that he wouldn’t break her heart. But in the moment, she took it as a promise. That for once, she had finally found someone that would choose her. Pick her first. Always come back to her. He knew how jealous she was, which was why she didn’t even think twice that he might not understand what he had just told her. What she had used those words to reassure herself with.
Artemis kissed him back. The sound of passion and love filled the room. As their bodies ones again moved in a perfect dance, every move was so in sync that it was almost breathtaking.
Her back arched as he started kissing her down her neck, small gasp of pleasure left her as he pulled off her underwear. “Please, Bentley, I need you” she whispered, closing her eyes. Maybe that was the problem, she needed someone to love her too much. She didn’t think about the consequences of letting her heart open up yet another time. But when you had first tasted the beautiful thing to be loved, to feel loved. How couldn’t you keep craving it? Especially since he had just told her, that he had fallen for her since they had first met. He understood then, right? What it meant to break her heart, what would happen if he did.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 8:38 am

His words had probably meant more that he allowed himself to believe. Of course, he wouldn’t intentionally break her heart. He wanted her to feel lowed, and he wished to feel loved. Figuring out exactly what she meant wasn’t prioritized as much as the feeling they had around them right now. Right now, they wanted to be consumed by the feeling. The feeling that someone loved and needed them. She whispered to him, almost begging him. It set a fire underneath him only making him want to move quicker. He hushed her softly. “We got all the time we need,” he told her in a hush tone. “We don’t have to do this quick,” he mumbled against her skin as his kisses traveled a little down her body. He even kissed her collarbone and went a little underneath it before his eyes caught the name and got him to stop everything. “You got to be kidding me,” he whispered and pulled a little away. “Anthony? Really?” he said slightly upset. He was trying himself to hold baack just how much he cared about the fact that one of his siblings name were on her skin.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 9:09 am

She wanted to believe that they had all the time that they needed. She really did. But she had been proven over and over again, that time was not in her favour. And if she wasn’t fast enough, someone would come and take it away from her. So, maybe she wanted to do this quicker than need be, because she didn’t want him to pull away. Tell her that he had changed his mind. Before she gave him something, that she knew that he wanted. How else, would she come baring gifts?
Her chest expanded and contracted a little faster, as his lips travelled over her dark skin. Her eyes closed, and her fingers found the covers underneath her. Clutching it tightly while she waited for what he was going to give her.
Then he stopped. Her fingers let go of the fabric and opened her eyes as he whispered something. “What?” she mumbled and pressed herself up on her arms. She looked down at her collarbone as he mentioned that the name was Anthony. “Bentley?” she tried to make him tell her what the problem was. “Why you so upset about the name” it hadn’t been an issue before, of course she could cloak it if she wanted, which she did with wearing clothes and normally she also put an illusion over it. But at this point she didn’t care anymore, because clearly the mate mark was broken.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 9:57 am

She said his name, and he was so close to tell her that that had exactly not been what had been written on her collar bone. But he managed to bite his tongue and keep the words away. His jaw tensed for a moment. The same name had been written on her before, he knew that, and back then it hadn’t bothered him at all. So why now? Was it because he had spilled his feelings for her and the fact that he was afraid that this time it was going to be his brother? Probably. “Because I know you’ve had another not long ago,” he whispered. He shook his head a little and he leaned a little closer to her. “I just don’t want to know who this new Anthony is,” he said. Jealous? No. Possessive? Very much. He placed a kiss on her lips and shifted his weight to only be on one hand, while his now free hand sought between her legs and found her center.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 10:28 am

She let a soft hum leave her, not really buying the whole; because I know you had another not long ago. Letting her fingers glide over the name, she let her illusion magic grab the name and with the blink of an eye it changed to his name. Before she could ask if it was better, he kissed her, it seemed like the rush she had felt earlier overcame Bentley. A low moan left her lips, as his finger found her center. Her fingers found his neck, closing them around the front of his throat, tenderly but still with pressure. Her nails digging into the skin. “Better” she quaked, her word that could both be a praise but also a question in the way she said it. Mostly she wanted to ask, if he was happier that right now it would seem like his name was written with beautiful cursive lettering on her collarbone. But his teasing and movements, made it hard for her to concentrate.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 10:49 am

She cloaked the name to be his instead, which were only adding fuel to the fire. He felt her hands around his throat which made him gasp a  little against her lips. Not that he didn’t like it – he liked everything she did. “Most certainly,” he replied a little breathlessly. Once again, his lips left hers and moved down her body to give her nipples some attention. Licking, sucking and even careful, teasing bites. His finger turned to two and he let his lips travel further down her body until they reached the exact gem he had mentioned earlier. His fingers only left her as his tongue and lips took over. His hands removed the last layer of clothing from him and before she could get a word in he crawled back over her, and connected them quite eager. He wouldn’t let his lips met hers, but instead placed one hand on her hip, and another on her shoulder to withstand the thrust he made, which were quite quick from seriously wanting her to let go, moan, sigh, groan or even scream if she felt like it.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 11:00 am

Her body buckled and moved along, as he moved down it. To be honest, he made her feel so good, that she almost felt like it should be his name on her collarbone. Like she had thought so many times before, something about the whole thing seemed wrong.
Not that he gave her much time to think about it, as moans left her lips. Her eyes closed shut, as her hand around his neck had found the top of his head instead. Letting fingers find his hair, feeling his tongue pressed against her. Not that he gave her much time, before he suddenly was over her again. Pressing them together in a manner, that made a soft scream leave her.
She moved a little, placing her leg so it could be over his shoulder, while the other glided around his hip. Her hands grabbed the soft covers, as she buckled under his fast and hard thrusts. Sounds that she had no idea could leave her, did. Indicating just how much she was enjoying what he was doing to her.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 11:42 am

He loved how she moved under him and the small sounds that left her from the start. But it wasn’t enough. He wanted more. There was something so pleasurable to feel her fingers in his hair. He might have been very cautious and vain about his hair earlier, but when they were in private rooms, it didn’t matter, she could almost do anything to it. He wanted her hands all over him. There honestly was no place she couldn’t lead her hands. No place. The way she had reacted to him going down on her clearly made him consider going down on her even after he was done with her.
His breath got heavier as a soft scream left her. When she moved around, he le the hand on her hip wrap around her leg instead and place his hand just on above her pubic bone to increase her pleasure a little and keep her leg in place. Pleasurable sounds left her and made him grunt back. The hand on her back moved to her to her other leg and pressed it down, spreading her legs even further, but without stretching her muscles more than she could. “No one is here, Artemis,” he told her, leaning a little down. “We can be as loud as we want,” he informed her before he let his lips shortly meet with her chest before he leaned back up to pick up the rhythm again.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 12:00 pm

It was easy for her to make her body move the directions that he was putting them in. Showing just how flexible she was in this new form, which she really hadn’t been in the last one. Or her first one, if they were being honest. Now, just like Bentley, Artemis was a woman that cared a whole lot of how she presented herself. And something about this body, it had just clicked with her better than it had done in the others. Giving her new perspective of what it meant, when you felt like you were born in the wrong body.
Loud as we want, that was a dangerous thing to tell her. That also meant they could do what they pleased. Completely alone. No one would judge them.
Now, like others she didn’t mind using her powers for things other than protecting herself. And these couple of months she had worked on expanding just how much she could do. With her eyes closed she whispered a couple of words. And a projecting of herself, an illusion if one wanted. Stepped behind Bentley. Her hands slowly gliding over his chest. One of them, grabbed him gently around his neck, while the other found his lips, beckoning him to open it so she could let her thumb glide in. Her lips by his ear. “What do you want me to do?” she asked, even though the real her was lying underneath him, moaning in pleasure by the thrusts he pushed with.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 12:21 pm

He felt how her hands were suddenly traveling over his chest, and he could have sworn that she could have made him finish right then and there, but he managed to keep himself from climaxing and simply enjoy how her hands traveled. He moaned  against her fingers as he felt how she both grabbed around his neck and let her fingers travel over his lips. Like a puppet he opened parted his lips and with no holding back, he let his tongue slide over her thumb, almost dancing with it. If there was a paradise for witches, Bentley definitely felt like he was in it right now, how he was filled with so much pleasure. He gasped by the sound of her voice by his ear, knowing very well what she was doing, but at the same time wasn’t in his right mind to think twice; “Fuck me,” he replied a little louder that he had imagined.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 12:33 pm

A smirk formed over Artemis lying in the bed, mostly because she enjoyed hearing how he replied to the clone’s question. Now, Artemis had caught unto how he had mentioned her hands. Which might be why she was using them to her advantage now.
So, instead of letting go of his neck, and take away the fingers that was by his mouth. Two new hands found their way down his chest, to his hips. Painfully slow, she knew. “We have all the time we need” her husky voice whispered in his ear, before they grabbed his cheeks. Softly as first, before she spread them slowly, so her fingers glided over his rim. Making sure that she wouldn’t hurt him before she entered him as well.
Artemis opened her eyes, and looked up at Bentley, witnessing how he looked to what she was doing to him. The hands that there were six of now. Gliding over his body, giving him all their attention.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 12:49 pm

His eyes were shut and didn’t notice how she smirked, even though he would love to see how she reacted to the things he did to her. He loved to watch her, even when she was moving by herself.
A gasp, followed by an shaky moan left him as he felt another pair of hands travel over his skin. His breath was heavy as she spoke to him, and he gasped a little for air as he felt how her fingers glided over his rim. A pleasured, soft whimper left him as she let her finger enter him. He was even close to be drooling. “Yes… Please,” he whispered being very close to getting over the edge, even though he was determined that it wouldn’t be stopping him.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 1:27 pm

Oh, the sounds he made, it was like a sweet symphony that was played only for her to hear. She was almost enough to push her over the edge as well. Even if it seemed like her touch and what she did to him, had brought his own thrust down a peck. Not that she minded, no, not when he sang to her so beautifully.
Maybe he had brought out a part in her, that she didn’t even knew she had. To some extend she could wonder, if it might only be him where she could truly be herself. Do what she thought would bring him pleasure, without even asking she would know. He almost seemed to whither underneath her fingers that thrusted gently inside of him. Explored and pressed against the soft walls as her other hands, held his neck, pulled his lip. Scratched over his chest. As if he wasn’t in bed with only one person, but four persons at once. Making sure that every need was being met.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 1:43 pm

Hands down, Bentley had never tried something so absolutely amazing. It felt like he was in the middle of an orgie with the same person. A person who knew you so well. Her hands were all over him and he gasped for air trying to keep up the rhythm even though it had slowed a little. “Fuck,” he cursed as he could feel he couldn’t keep it much longer. He groaned loudly as her nails ran over his skin and he released himself inside of her. He let one of his hands find her chest and started kneading it, not being as gentle as she had been to him. Being completely over the edge of passion and lust, busy with the thumb in her mouth, he didn’t have the right mind to think about the truths that spilled from his mouth. “Shit… I love you,” he mumbled. Now, it wasn’t just because he had brought him so much pleasure that he said it, but it definitely made the words come forward. There was so many other reasons and places to where he could have said the same words.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 2:11 pm

His expressions, and his touch pushed her over the edge with him. A loud moan, that could be mistaken for a scream left her as bright light overtook her and pushed a warm feeling down her back. Panting, she slowly let the clones disappear. Blinking a little as she felt his hand grabbing onto her chest, her own hand found the wrist and let her hand glide up his arm, when he mumbled that he loved her. She stopped her action and looked towards him. A soft gasp left her, what had he just said to her? “I love you too” she whispered breathlessly, and she meant it. She really did love him, and just like he had told her that he had fallen for her a long time ago. When she had confessed, she was scared. She already knew what was in her heart, what was in her mind. She had sworn those words would never leave her lips again, and here she was. Lying completely exposed in front of Bentley. Letting him in, where there was still so dark. But a flicker of light was turned on, for him.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 2:25 pm

Amazing how they had finished at the same time. He could feel how he himself had been pushed over the edge, but also how she clenched around all of him and as they were getting down, the clones disappeared which also made his words come out clearer. When her motion stopped, he realized what he had said and before he could say anything, she had responded. He could almost feel his heart in his throat. Pounding like crazy. Now that his lips weren’t occupied, he let his lips meet hers. Passionate and even going a little deeper even though they had finished. “Turn around,” he whispered between their lips. Even though she had reached her climax, he wanted her to have more. He wanted to make sure, that she too would be coming back for more – He wanted to make sure that she simply didn’t have the energy to leave before they both were wake.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 2:35 pm

Now she hadn’t thought he would continue, when they had made business deals and they had ended up like this. When they were done, either one of them were already putting on their clothes and saying their goodbyes. It had only been rarely that they had fallen asleep, and more times than one she had slipped out after he had fallen asleep. This time she wouldn’t dare to do that. She had promised that she would stay, at least till the morning. If he asked, she might never leave. Kissing him back, as if they hadn’t already just made some of the most incredible passionate connection. She pulled away a little, blinking when he asked her to turn around. “Really?” she smirked, licking her lips. “You can keep going?” she mused, pursing her lips together and narrowed her eyes playfully.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 2:45 pm

He raised his brows a little of her as she blinked at him and replied. He made small, slow, and teasing thrusts. “The question might just be, don’t you want more?” he asked her watching her underneath him, letting one hand find her neck. Since he was moving slow, his free hand could move behind her, from underneath the extremely wet and sticky connection they had and down to her rim. “If you tell me what you want, I’ll give it to you. Unless you want me to pick for myself?” he said and slowly and gently one finger slide into the not already occupied hole.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 2:59 pm

The cheeky grin stayed on her lips, as her teeth grabbed her bottom lip. Blinking a little, she looked at him and what he would do to her comments. As he placed his hand around her neck. She couldn’t help herself and closed her eyes by the feeling. Of course, she wanted more, she wanted every ounce of him and what he was able to give her. Her lips parted and formed a small o, as his fingers moved behind her and started playing around. A small gasp left her as he entered her. Her eyes opened; her throat moved as she swallowed.
Show me what you got” she almost dared him, feeling how it exited her so pleasurable thrills spread around her body. Almost making her toes curl in anticipation.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 3 Empty

Drinking with cupid [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Two pups drinking
» Drinking Memories Away
» Drinking my problems away - Dacre
» Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved
» Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum