Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Drinking with cupid [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 5:13 pm

He could see how she seemed almost stunned by his words. He hadn’t even said much, and his words could easily be twisted and turned. But she didn’t even think in those lanes. He could feel how she grabbed onto his necklace, and his face became more stoic. “Don’t flatter yourself,” he said, knowing very much how well the chain kept him in check. Besides from that, it helped him with anxiety, and made sure he didn’t do stupid things out of fear. It made him more unreliable, because he had such a soft heart that he would fear that someone pulled him around their little finger. It subdued negative emotions so he wouldn’t lash out. He knew that without the chain, he would say so much nonsense. Declare his love for her or something in that lane. But he was confident that taking it off was only for controlled environments, and this place, this place was way too public. He was definitely not going to experiment with taking it off right now.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 5:25 pm

A smile formed on her lips, and she let go of the necklace as he told her not to flatter herself. Now, the smile didn’t convey the hurt that was piercing through her heart. He hadn’t meant his words. Of course, he hadn’t. Very well, she could get over it. Just like everything else. One could ever use a weak woman to anything, one had to be strong and not let emotions like heartbreak bring you down. So, she placed a hand against her shoulder and pushed him off her. Then she took the glass, she had wanted to take before he had shown her just how much he had wanted her. Leaning back, and started drinking; “So, did your mother like the gift you got her?” she asked, pushing the earlier conversation away from them. Picking a topic as mundane as how his mother was doing. Because if she was being quite honest, she had never really been that overwhelmed with Rebekah, not that she didn’t respect her. But she just didn’t get the same star struck eyes, as her mother had done when talking about her. Rebekah was a woman, a woman that had lived for a long time and endured things that no one could ever comprehend. Her powers were extraordinary. But Artemis was not going to be one of those that groveled on her knees in front of her, asking her for any hand outs. Even if a meeting with Rebekah, depending on her mood could bring you a long way. Funnily enough, she wasn't even angry that Rebekah had cursed her, if anything she had found it rather flattering that the woman had even wanted to use time on her like that.

She was going to get there by herself. She was going to be powerful and extraordinary in her own way. And one day the world would know the witch with the name Artemis.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 5:50 pm

She smiled. Seemed rather odd. She let go of the necklace and pushed him away. Super. She Her lips touched the glass and she started to drink. He observed her and almost envied the glass for a moment. Did his mother like his gift? He rolled his eyes of her and took her wineglass away from her, putting it out of reach for the short woman. “Artemis,” he said with a strong, but low voice. Almost like a growl. “I’m not blind,” he hissed, and if she didn’t look at him, he would once again grab onto her jaw and make her turn her face towards him. “Neither are you,” tried to make it clear. He didn’t even dare to think how he would’ve reacted without his necklace. He was always reacting so outwardly, and his voice tended to shout whenever he got angry, “This is no place to talk about what would happen if it took it off,” he said and put his necklace back underneath the shirt he was wearing. Out of sight, out of mind. “If you really want to know, we will have to make a deal of it somewhere secure,” he said, his eyes fixated on her eyes. He would of course want something that wasn’t that easy to get.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 6:02 pm

He took away her glass again and said her name. “Don’t” she warned him, but it didn’t seem like he understood her warning, as his fingers grabbed around her jaw one more time. Her eyes almost cold as they looked into his. Now, she didn’t need a necklace nor a vampire’s powers to shut off. It almost came natural to her, like a coping mechanism how else, was she supposed to live through this world if she didn’t? Turn it into something more destructive, as she was done playing nice guy. She had tried it for a second, she hadn’t like it.
Artemis laughed, letting her eyes look at his fingers as he put his necklace away. Then telling her that if she wanted to know, they would have to make a deal. He wanted her to go fetch something for him, just so see how it would feel like to be rejected when he had it off. She shook her head and looked up. Even though her lips were smiling, there was a glassy look turning over her eyes. He really just knew how to get to her, just like he had left her in the hut almost drowning in blood. “What do you want?” she asked, the smile was gone and so was the slight potentiel of tears.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 7:03 pm

He heard her warning, but it didn’t stop him from being provocative. He could see how cold she looked at him. She might not be needing anything to cover her emotions, but he felt like he read her like a child book. He had been with her for such a long time, that he knew when she was mad, just by listening to her voice. She laughed, clearly not knowing how serious it could be if he took it off. That could’ve been enough for his voice to lift the roof if he hadn’t been wearing it. He was always quite cautious when he wasn’t wearing it. Wouldn’t she know by now, that if he wanted to show her what it would be like, telling her how he felt, that it would be very expressive and filled with emotions? See, that could be pitiful.
She looked up, and he could almost see how it was an attempt to keep back tears, trying to make them stay where they belonged. But tears were always like stray dogs. What did he want? That was an interesting question, because his reply, without the necklace might have been something she would’ve loved to hear. Her. “Thunderbird feathers,” he replied. He knew it was a tough one, but of course, if she had a friend with that specific species, it would be a piece of cake. He leaned a little closer to her, but it wasn’t to kiss her. He simply wrapped his arms around her hip on the opposite site of where he was, and pulled her all the way close to him, so they sat thigh to thigh. “You are a complicated woman,” he whispered, even though he knew it wasn’t really true. He pulled her in and gave her a simple kiss on her temple, close to the tail of her brow.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 7:13 pm

Thunderbird feathers” she repeated, right, that would be easy. Not that it would, far from. It was a rare bread, and they were very difficult to get near. One could be lucky to be in the proximity to one changing, but that usually ended up with the persons death if they weren’t friends. It wasn’t even because he didn’t want to take his necklace off. It was how he had said the words, how was she to know that he was a scared as he was? He didn’t change his expression or did anything out of the ordinary, if you looked past by the first things he had said. About her being his favorite, and that she was important to him.
She had no idea why she even cared anymore. She should be done with love, it hadn’t given her anything useful, other than twisting her around and left something behind she sometimes couldn’t even recognize when she looked in the mirror. Not fighting him, she was pulled in towards him. With a flick of her fingers, she summoned the glass into her hand again. Taking a sip, as he whispered to her that she was a complicated woman, and then kissed her close by her brow. Her eyes closed for a moment. “And you are an infuriating man” she whispered back, taking another sip of the delicious wine that soothed her mouth before she swallowed.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 7:33 pm

Yes, he was a dick with his request. He knew that. He pressed his lips together for a short moment, knowing very well she was slightly unhappy about the request. Something grand for something grand. Both could be equally deadly; she just didn’t know it yet. She had just been lucky he had had a good day when he had joined her in that bath. She didn’t fight against his pull, and simply got the wine glass. He did the same as her, and with a flick of a finger, he had his own untouched glass in his hands and took a sip of it as soon as his lips weren’t busy with giving her a comforting kiss. “You can say that again,” he told her with a soft voice, leaning a little down for his ear to be closer to her mouth. Infuriating, bugging, dickhead and so on. He had heard so many things. But when they came from her it was something different.
He gave her another kiss right by the tail of her brow. “If you think the feathers are too much, I got another offer,” he mumbled to her and put away his glass. He let the palm of his hand face up, so she could see it, and an incision appeared in his hand, making blood appear in his hand. Now, he didn’t even know if she would agree to it, but he certainly believed she should. “You can owe me your first born,” he whispered to her. He was certain that he would be a better parent than her mother had ever been. Though he could eye how the lone vampire in the bar glanced towards them.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 7:46 pm

Right now, she hated how at home she felt in his embrace. How his small kisses against her face made her feel. The small tugs in her stomach, almost flooring her completely. The warm feeling that started blossoming in her chest, that she now knew many would call love. Like fireworks were going on in her mind, but instead of seeing colours and felt glad about it. She was scared and shook to the bone. And she didn’t dare to fall in love with someone, not only because she had sworn to never do it again. But how could she love someone, without knowing how they were completely? When he always had the necklace, she never really knew how he really was.
Another offer? She looked towards him, raising a brow as she saw how blood was pooling in his hand. She then looked back at him as he asked for her first born. “What” she said almost breathlessly “What makes you think I’ll ever have children?” she asked, it had never been something she wanted. Not something she intended to do to them. Knowing that if her mother couldn’t have her, she wouldn’t hesitate to take one of her own children instead. Which had been the reason why she had made herself hate the idea.
I’ll be able to get you thunderbird feathers, but I’ll not make some Disney villain bond with you” she chuckled, giving him a genuine smirk. She took his hand and pulled it towards her mouth after she had put her glass back on the table. Delicately she let her tongue glide over the wound, removing the pooling blood. And with a soft whisper she closed it up with magic. Her fingers glided up to her lips, slowly drying away the blood that was on the corner of her lips. Making sure to have eye contact. Slowly, almost overdoing it a little as her fingers stayed by her lips before she let her nails travel over her jaw and down her neck.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 8:11 pm

Her reaction was somewhat understandable. He chuckled a little as she asked him why she would ever have children. “It happens,” he said and shrugged a little. Despite from that, he wouldn’t mind seeing a mix of the two of them running around. Their genetics were good after all. Bentley believed he wouldn’t mind raising kids with her. Kids were always something different when it was one’s own, right? He would know, since he never really knew when the people, he had been with had gotten pregnant or not.
There was also something within him that wanted her to feel so secure in the world that she wouldn’t even be scared of her mother coming after her. He would make sure that the woman wouldn’t breathe another second. Many plans to make a better life for his Artemis. His, and his only.
He raised a brow as she mentioned she would get him the feathers and mentioned something about Disney. Now, he knew something about Disney, but it was very vague. Both brows were raised as she took up his hand and started removing the blood with her tongue. He would be damned if he said it didn’t turn him on. He watched how she tried to dry blood of her lips. The eye contact and how she was overdoing every movement made it all worth it. He rolled his eyes of her. “Don’t you fucking get sick,” he almost ordered her as he leaned closer and grabbed her by her hip, confidentially pulling her onto his lap. With a wave of his fingers, the glasses and wine were in his hands. With no warning, they teleported to one of his many bedrooms, him sitting in his couch with her on his lap. “You are way too tempting,” he almost purred ad her.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 8:29 pm

She blinked, now she knew that many got sick of drinking witch blood, and it still tasted awful when she drank it. But that didn’t mean she was affected by it anymore. Another fine twist of her mother’s perverse and sick mind. Then he leaned closer and grabbed her around her hips. Pulling her onto his lap. Her hand found his shoulder, almost instinctively and leaned towards him. The other hand grabbed her jacket. Then she closed her eyes and pressed her forehead against her own hand.
Artemis felt that horrible pull in her stomach as he teleported them away and into a room she hadn’t been in before. With a few deep breaths, she calmed her turning stomach down. A soft chuckle left her as he told her that she was way too tempting. She leaned back and blinked a little. A smirk blossomed over her lips. She took out her phone from her jacket pocket. She pressed a contact and put it to her eyes. Her eyes never leaving his. As it started ringing, she leaned down. Kissing the corner of his lips, letting featherlight kisses travel towards his earlobe as someone picked up. “I need you to put article fifty in the teleportation circle” she ordered, waiting for confirmation as it was done. Her lips kissing his earlobe softly. Then she hung up.
She closed her eyes, and channelled her magic, with a breath of words there was a small pop and on the table beside the sofa a small jar of thunderbird feathers was lying. “Thunderbird feathers, really, and you thought it would be hard?” she teased, with a triumphing smirk on her lips.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 8:43 pm

He let her take her time when she had to let her stomach turn the right way. His eyes followed her moves as she leaned back and smiled. What the hell was she plotting now? His eyes shortly traveled to her phone and looked up at him as she called someone. He didn’t move away from her kisses while she talked on her phone. He simply let her do her thing and tried no to enjoy her too much, though it was difficult as she got closer to his ear. He heard her words and could feel how his should sank a little. He just knew already that it had to be the feathers. What else could it be? A silent sigh left him, as she almost flaunted herself with how easy it was to get the feathers. His hands found his shirt and started unbuttoning it. “Then take what you want,” he told her while his hands continued to reveal more and more of his torso.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 8:51 pm

She put the phone away. Looking at how he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Her smirk turned into a soft smile. Her eyes found the necklace. His necklace off for the precious feathers. She had already decided the moment he had asked for a deal. That she was never going to make him take it off. Not like that, what would that even say about it all? That everything that could be related to real feelings should be traded with something of high value. Her fingers closed around the small locket and lifted it. Let it rest against the palm of her hand.
He told her take what she wanted. She did want him, she looked up, locked her eyes with his. There was nothing more right now she wanted, than to have someone hold her and tell her that they loved her. That they would let their hands follow her curse, wanting to memories them. Promise her that it was only her that she wanted. That they didn’t want anyone else, ever. But she wasn’t sure he would ever be able to do that. She knew that she wouldn’t handle another one choosing someone over her. She wasn’t even his mate, so one day he would choose someone else than her. So, she slowly let the necklace fall back towards his chest. “I never wanted you to take it off if you didn’t want to” she chuckled “for someone that can read me so well, you sometimes get me so wrong” she answered, the pain spread through her chest. She leaned towards him and placed a tender kiss against his lips. Then she got up from his lab and took her jacket. Out of her jacket pocket she found a gnome and placed beside the thunderbird feathers. “Toodles” she whispered, before walking towards the door that would lead out of the room as she put on her jacket.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 9:26 pm

He could feel how she had the necklace in her hand, and he could almost hear how her head was spinning and turning in whether or not if she wanted to open the necklace and let him loose. She finally made up her mind and let it fall onto his chest again. She didn’t want to open it? It would certainly enough be something that could have made his eyes glisten a little if he hadn’t been wearing his necklace. The minimal smile that had been on his lips disappeared as she explained how she never wanted to take it off if he didn’t want to. The thing was, that he didn’t mind taking it off as long as he wasn’t out for the public eye. No one wanted some prick with all of his emotions worn on the outside. She told him that he read her wrong and he narrowed her eyes a little, before it disappeared, and he reciprocated the tender kiss. He watched how she found a gnome in her jacket, which made him chuckle a little. Had she been carrying it all along? He then looked up at her as she said the same words that he had said to her before he had left her in the bathtub, drowning. He was quick to get up from his seat. With one hand he grabbed onto her and pulled her towards him, with the other, he made a quick snap that would make the chain pop right off and fall to the floor. He would then pull the small woman close. “You’re not going to leave just like that,” he said. Though his voice normally seemed quite in control, it wasn’t really anymore. It was way more sensitive. Emotional.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 9:38 pm

She turned when he grabbed her hand, not really understanding what he was doing it for. Why did he suddenly want her to stay, when it had been so easy for him to just leave her? One of her brows was slightly lifted, and then he did something, she actually hadn’t thought he would do. He pulled off his necklace and it dropped to the ground. She heard how the heavy locket collided with the floor. How he then proceeded to pull her close. His voice that was right beside her ear, as she stood there. A little taken aback with the whole situation.
Blinking, as if it would make her understand everything a little better. She just stood there, listing to how his voice had changed. Not much, but she could feel it. In the way that he hugged her, that it didn’t sound like an order. More like if she did leave, it would break something she might not be ready to tear apart. “Why?” she whispered, softly, before her arms slowly glided around him, pulling herself closer towards his chest. Her eyes closed, making it obvious for him, that she wasn’t going to leave. She had just asked him why he didn’t want her too.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 11:46 pm

Now, Bentley wasn’t a vampire, so when he was wearing the necklace, he didn’t have to go through all of the emotions when he took it off. No, the necklace subdued his emotions, which was why he was still able to react on them, just less. But it was hurting him to see her about to leave like she had been about to leave. Telling him she didn’t want him to take it off unless he wanted to. If he hadn’t wanted to take it off in front of her, and confess his feelings, well, what had the point been except getting the feathers, which he clearly could’ve asked for in any situation.
He heard her whisper, and how she slowly let her arms glide around him. Though it wasn’t a lot, his breathing had also changed a little, being a bit shallower. “I care about you, okay?” he whispered ever so softly, “I am not just going to let you go like that.” See, there was plenty of reason why he never took of his necklace unless he was in comfortable situations where he was certain that he would feel greater emotions, because they could truly, truly make him seem too sensitive. Everyone would believe that they could simply take a wrong step and he would burst out in anger, laughter, or sobs. It might be an exaggeration, but it painted the picture. People would lose the respect they had for him. One had to play it cool and not show one’s weaknesses. It was honestly quite grand that he even showed her all of this, being one of very few. He was even certain that his mother just believed he had grown up. He had after all had chains like that before, renewing the energy, changing the style and making it strong almost from decade to decade.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 7:36 am

He threw her for a loop when he told her, that it was because he cared about her. That he wasn’t just going to let her leave like that. Once again, the word infuriated came to mind, because he was. She never truly knew where she had him. Maybe that had been one of the things that had also drawn her to him, how could it not? Her breath caught in her throat.
Then she stood there, eyes closed, arms folded around him. She listened to his breathing, felt his heart beat in his chest. And she wondered if she could ever let anyone into her already very fragile heart. Maybe would think of her as a cruel and emotionless woman. She knew many people disliked her, many times because of her own volition. But it was all a cover. Her trying to protect herself, she had a lot of love to give. She wanted nothing more than to be loved and to love someone. But she wasn’t sure if she was capable without sabotaging it.
With a small exhale, she pulled away. Her hand found his cheek, her thumb slowly glided over his cheek bone, while her eyes travelled over his face. “My beautiful, beautiful Bentley” she whispered, feeling how the sides of her lips tugged up into a soft smile. Then she leaned in and gave him a soft and gentle kiss against his lips.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 9:26 am

He felt her pull a way and for a moment he thought she was going to leave him even though he had told her not to. It wouldn’t surprise him, but it would hurt. It was scary because he knew that if she did leave, he might just crawl back to his necklace. To protect what was nearby. He had too much power to just let him run around loosely with his feelings on the outside.
But she didn’t leave, no she barely moved away from him. She caressed his cheek and his eyes stayed on hers. His eyes were glistening more than before. He heard her words, but only managed to tug in the corner of his mouth. Then she leaned in, his eyes shut. Her kiss was soft and gentle, and it made a small sad huff leave him. How could it be both heartbreaking and so comforting? He kissed her back with a greater passion, and if she allowed it, he would split his lips for her, inviting for a more intimate kiss. Eventually he would pull back, mostly to get some air. “You’re going to ruin me, if you leave,” he whispered and let his hands travel down her sides to grap onto the shirt she was wearing. “Promise me you’ll stay – at least till the morning,” he whispered. His heart was already running off with him.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 9:49 am

She eagerly let the kiss become more passionate. She let the feeling of his lips, his tongue, teeth and how he tasted, warm her. How the closeness of him, for a little while promised her that for a moment. Just for a brief moment, he would be able to mend some of the scar’s others had left behind. Wayne that had just left, and then she had woken up by the pain of his death. Killian that had pushed her aside for the third time. Where she had found someone that she truly thought understood her, because he had some of the same struggles as she had. How pitiful that she had fallen for a human, that had then told her that he didn’t want her either.
Artemis was so scared that Bentley would just wake up in the morning, put on his necklace and tell her that she needed to leave. Even worse, that if they started a relationship that one day another woman would come his way. Someone with more power, that looked more beautiful than her. That had connections and was a better match for a prince of moonlight falls. And then, once again she would be left behind. Broken and uncared for.
Her eyes blinked slowly when he pulled away. Feeling how their heavy breaths mixed with each other. His words that tried to break away the wall she had built around her heart. Whispering to her to surrender. Her hands found his chest, as she looked up towards him. Promise, could she? But before she could stop herself “I promise” she blinked a little, she wanted to ask him not to break her heart. Not to leave her behind when the chance came. Beg him to led her out of the dark and breathe some light unto her again. Before she would succumb and there would be nothing left to save. But none of the words left her, instead she kissed him again.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 4:40 pm

When her hands found his chest, he was for a moment afraid that she would tell him to put away what he had shown her. To his surprise, she promised him. He could swear that he had forgotten to breathe and was only reminded of it when she placed her lips against his again. He felt like he was sucked in by black hole. His hands let go of the shirt, but grabbed onto her ups underneath it. He squatted a little down before he picked her up and carried her to the nearest dresser where he sat her on top of it. He continued to kiss her, passionately and eager. With trained hands, he pulled the shirt of her small body, and let his hands travel over her.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 5:10 pm

Her hands started to open up the rest of his shirt, a small moan left her when he picked her up. Her hands found his neck instead, waiting for him to sit her down again. Now that she didn’t have to look up, and he didn’t have to bend down, it was so much easier to make the kiss passionate between them. Only broken when he pulled off her turtleneck sweater. Underneath only wearing a black lace bra. Her fingers finally finished with his shirt, pushing it down his shirt. Her hands gliding over his shoulders, nails digging softly into the skin as she moved her hands up again. Down his chest, finding his pants, as she started opening them. Focusing on getting him undressed, while showing him just how much she wanted him. Her kisses became eagerly more passionate, letting her teeth grab his bottom lip, while soft moans left her.
She wanted to ask him not to break her heart, but words didn’t leave her. Instead, she let her touch tell him, just how much she wanted him.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 6:06 pm

She got to open his shirt fully and pushed it off his shoulders. He let his arms leave her one at the time, so the shirt could run off his arms. His breath got heavier as he let her long nails dig into his skin. He didn’t mind how her kisses grew in passion with him. It only fed the feelings. While her hands were occupied with his pants, he was opening hers. It wasn’t even that difficult for either of them, and before they knew of it, he had stepped out of his pants, and he pulled her into his embrace once again. This time he moved her over to the bed and accidentally kicked his necklace under the bed as he put her down on her back and pulled off her pants. He placed himself on top of her, hovering over her and hair spilling from the way it had been styled, framing, and putting extra attention to his eyes. He leaned down to kiss her. “What’s on your mind?” he whispered against her lips, waiting for a reply before he would proceed.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 6:38 pm

It all went so flawlessly between them. How easily he moved with her, and how they got out of their clothes. Her legs slid around his hips and her arms around his neck, so it was easier for him to move her around to his pleasing. The soft covers of the bed pressed against her almost naked back. She closed her eyes for a moment, just letting the feeling of him hovering over her. The anticipation of what going to happen, spread in her like a wild hot fire. Her eyes opened as she noticed that he was looking at her, saw how dark his eyes had gotten. His hair that slid down his face a small smile formed on her lips, as her hand found his cheek, letting her fingers slowly slide into his hair as he leaned down towards her.
What was her mind? Now, she could spill a lot of things here in his embrace. But did she dare? Her eyes blinked a little, feeling how it felt like anxiety pressed down on her chest making it hard to breath. “That I’m scared, that I might be falling for you” she whispered, blinking her eyes a little over that the words had actually passed her lips. Her heart beating violently in her chest, already expecting him to break her heart right there and then.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 7:26 pm

Bentley an Artemis had worked together for a decent amount of time, and it was quite visible in the way they moved with each other. It was almost as if they knew what the other would do – but they didn’t. They simply knew what to do and when to do it. Like a perfect choreography for a freestyle dance. He adored how she looked underneath him. Her dark eyes, the very distinctive plump lips. Honestly, it was the first time he would be working with this body, and not just seeing it. No matter what, he would always adore her to the core.
What she said made him bite his lip shortly, licking them. He shook his head a little. “Please, don’t let that scare you,” he said with a careful voice. “I fell for you a long time ago,” he whispered. Saying it felt cold down along his naked back and he could feel how, just like her, that he felt anxious. “Ever since I met you,” he whispered even softer.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 7:34 pm

When he shook her head, she was already bracing herself that he would remove himself from her. Telling her once again that she shouldn’t flatter herself. That she was foolish to say such things. But he didn’t, he told her that she shouldn’t be scared. To that he added that he had fallen for her, a long time ago. It was like the whole world around them quiet down. She couldn’t really comprehend what he was telling her. How? Her throat moved, as she visibly swallowed nervously. Her hand found his cheek once again, folded its fingers towards its palm. Letting her knuckles glide over his cheekbone. Then she turned her hand, letting her nails glide over his skin, before she let her fingers glide into his hair again. Until it reached the back of his head and pulled him into a fierce and passionate kiss, only to be broken so she could whisper between their kisses “please don’t break my heart too” she almost begged, before she kissed him once more.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 8:50 pm

Her hand caressed his cheek a little. He wanted to close his eyes and lean into it, but the way she didn’t say anything made him doubt for a moment. Her hands er so soft and delicate to the feel, and the nails could give him the shivers. Could he let his own guards down far enough? When her fingers reached the back of his head, hi was pulled into a passionate kiss, which he didn’t hesitate to reciprocate, taking a deeper breath in, mostly to prepare himself for however long the kiss may or may not be. She broke the kiss, just as a fire had started to spread in his chest and he looked at her with questionable eyes until she told him her request. “I won’t” he whispered before he continued the kiss. It might not have been the smartest thing to do, now that he didn’t know what would break her heart. Where did she draw the line? He didn’t mind making the kiss as hot, wet, and wild as possible. He wanted her. All of her. He started to kiss her down her neck, as his hands found their way to her underwear and pulled them off.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  - Page 2 Empty

Drinking with cupid [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Two pups drinking
» Drinking Memories Away
» Drinking my problems away - Dacre
» Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved
» Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum