Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael Empty
IndlægEmne: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyMan Mar 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael RichScornfulJackrabbit-size_restricted
Tid: 21:45 fredag aften.
Sted: Omkring hoveddøren ind til akademiet.
Omgivelser: Næsten ikke et øje.
Vejr: Tørvejr, let blæsende og køligt.
Outfit: Link her + hår + makeup

@Azrael

Well, this was actually a bit unexpected, but not at all unwelcome. Luca was pretty much looking for any and all opportunity to leave the school as often as he could with the lockdown and all, he hadn't ever been good at being locked up anywhere, especially not since... That time with that one... Demon...NO!He wasn't going to think of that time, at least not tonight, not when there was another window for getting out of the school, and simultaneously getting to know his girlfriend's best friend even better.

So when Azrael had contacted him, asking if he wanted to go out to drink sometime, he'd jumped at the opportunity. He really needed to get some distance to some of all the shit that was going on in his life right now, including the whole thing with Ben refusing to speak with him and seemingly wanting to punch him every time he saw him, instead. So Luca had found some of his best party-ish rock-ish clothes, and was right now doing the last of his makeup, hair already on point.

Sidst rettet af Luca Tirs Apr 03, 2018 1:21 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyMan Apr 02, 2018 8:19 pm

Outfit

Azrael looked up at the ceiling [color=#9966ff]"how did my life become this....i was a fucking king a god even...look at me now...a heartbroken schoolboy....this is not what i had i mind when i came to this place..."led over on to his stomach and cheked his phone aging...*fuck time moves slow....uhg....fuck it...im getting up...in a second*. He had no idea what made him call Chloe so he could get Luca's number...or why he was taking him out drinking......[color=#9966ff]"it's probably because im lonely and need more positive influences in my life....something i am lacking in...so this is what loneliness feels like "

His mind drifted for a second and the image of a boy he hadn't seen in so many years appeared before him. A sad smile crossed his face "even you left me brother...they all do". He got up and dressed and gave himself a once over in the mirror before opening a portal to Luca's room. He walked thru with closed eyes "i now im a bit early!! but are you decent! can i open my eyes!"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyTirs Apr 03, 2018 1:39 am

Luca had been using quite a fair amount of time on picking out his clothes, and deciding his style of makeup for today. He was trying out slightly new things with the makeup, mainly because of how different his hair looked with just the sidecut added to it, as the biggest difference he'd made the past few months to his look. And the clothes had been chosen to show off his tattoos in the best way possible - picking out the leather jacket that lacked the left sleeve, to properly show off his entire sleeve of tattoos residing there, instead. He had been softly singing along to the album he had going on his stereo - a KISS album, of course - and just finished with the black around his eyes when he heard the noise of the portal, and turned to look - sure enough, there was the witch, and he smiled.

"I'm always decent," he joked, the smile broadening into a wide grin. "But yeah, I'm dressed. I just have a little bit of makeup left and then I'm ready to go," he informed him,before returning to the mirror, as he began drawing the straight, narrow, white line across his cheeks and nose. "So what've you been up to? Lockdown's starting to get to you, too, or?" he hadn't really gotten any reason as to why the witch had suddenly chosen that he wanted to go out drinking with him, after all - not that he was complaining, no, not at all. Just getting out of the school right now was amazing, and even better that he'd get to know his girlfriend's best friend a bit better.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyTors Apr 05, 2018 8:48 pm

"I'm always decent," he joked, the smile broadening into a wide grin. Azrael smiled and gave the siren a once-over *not bad* "well darling you look amazing" he looked around the room smiling at least this time he wasn't here to kill anybody so that was a good thing.

"god yes!! i hate feeling trapped and cooped up like this...it's driving me up the wall...im glad you said yes....i love Chloe and she loves you...so i thought it would be good to at least try and be friends ...if we look past the whole me trying to kill you thing" he said gesturing to the wall behind him "that and i do think we can be amazing friends given the chance"He was smiling and ready to leave this joint...like yesterday... *god i need to get out of here and just have fun!! and blow off some steam.... *"i don't do borde....even as a kid the worst thing in the world was being borde....i always got my little....i always got into trouble...at least then i was doing something...i feel very sorry for my mother..." he said smilig at the memory before looking up at Luca "you ready?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyFre Apr 06, 2018 1:39 am

Luca grinned and shrugged. "I always do. Prerogative of being a siren, y'know. We're always fabulous." he chuckled, and then turned to raise the volume a little on the small speaker he had playing. "Hey, by the way, this is our first song... We just released the video of it. What d'you think?" he might as well ask his opinion too, right? He already knew Chloe's, but he also knew how biased she would be from simply loving his singing as much as she did. So hey, better ask slightly outside opinions, too, right? While he was getting stuff ready, anyway. And himself, well, he was rather fond of how good his screams and growling had turned out to be.

"And the whole trying to kill me thing? It was justified. And you helped in the whole getting back together, after all. I think that makes up for it." he chuckled, and reached out for his final things, a truly amazing moisturizer he'd grown fond of - the more hydrated his skin was, the better the tattoos looked, as well. "And you're not the only one who's been feeling trapped. I'd already have gone insane if it wasn't for my good friend Angelica... She can make portals, so she's been taking me down to the shores of Australia. It's so nice to get to stretch my tail there... And eat a couple humans. But that's a whooole 'nother story," he laughed. To him it was no big deal after all, and well, since Azrael was friends with Chloe, he guessed he didn't mind the whole killing others to survive kind of thing, either. "But yea, I'm ready now," he said, and stood up, pulling on his jacket and throwing phone and wallet in his pockets, before shutting off the small speaker. "You lead the way?"

// Sangen <3 (og videoen)
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyTirs Apr 10, 2018 9:39 am

Azrael grinned and shrugged *and this is why i like you*. oh lucky you.... his voice dripping wth sarcasm. He closed his eyes and listened "well im more of a old man when it comes to music.....but i like this...." Azrael smiled at him well call me cupid he sighed *a cupid who sucks and can’t find his own god damn happy ending…but maybe that’s the point….* he looked around the room a soft smile on his lips…he had no clue why but the young siren, reminded him of Eliyah…and he felt a certain protectiveness towards him….maybe that’s why wanted to help him and get to know him. ‘I’m no Freud….but this is some therapy worthy shit.’

yea I have been opening portals all over the school…trust me..i just wanna have some fun…and as nice as going to Thailand an there places with a tiny spell….i do miss going into town and just get drunk and be stupid… god I miss being young….im sooo old….ahhhg Azrael nodded and whispered a spell and opened a portal to the streets of Gaia, he walked though and sighed I need to get better at aiming…this always happens….ready to go all walking dead?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyTors Apr 12, 2018 3:00 am

Luca just chuckled and shrugged - well, it was true, after all. He hadn't met a single siren who wasn't beautiful in their own way. And a broad smile spread on his face at the witch's approval of the music. "Thanks," he said, the smile softening a little. "It's just... you know Nice to get more opinions that aren't from my own close friends or Chloe. You know, their opinions will always be slightly biased. So yeah... Means a lot. Been striving to get to this point for decades, after all..." He finally got around to get the last pieces on.

"Hey, what's important isn't how old you are, but how old you act," he then said with a small, crooked smile. "And dude, you're still rockin' it." he gave him a comradely pat on the shoulder, just before the witch got them into town - and just a small, nervous laughter left Luca after he heard what Azrael said. "Uhm. As long as you can do something about them, 'cause I sure can't. I can run but that's about all I can do... I'm not a fighter," which, of course, was as true as it could be. In water, sure, THERE he could fight. Up on land? Nope. Singing wasn't going to help, raising a muertos' body temperature or lowering it wouldn't do squat either, and his water thing would only make sure that he could ignore a couple blows or bites from them. So yeah... Not even going to try doing anything to them himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyTors Apr 19, 2018 10:37 am

"Thanks," he said, the smile softening a little. Azrael nodded in understanding ”I understand…but you do have a lot of talent…it truly is amazing…not many people have talent and the ones that do tend to waist it” he smiled and let his mind wonder in nostalgia. ”I have met my fair share of talent in my life…some many of them waited so much of there life and died… but thank you…I do try to well…at least look young….not too hard with a body like this” he chuckled, before he got them into town - and just a small, nervous laughter left Luca after he heard what Azrael said.

”Don’t worry Ariel…you may not be a fighter…I am….and dead things fall into my area of expertise… he said as his eyes scanned the area to be sure that they were alone, and for now they were…they just needed to keep it that way until they got to the bar, hopefully it wasn’t to far. He froze in place. When out the corner of his eye he saw movement, he turned to Luca with a nervous smile ”so…just out of curiosity….on a scale from 1-10…how fast do you think you can run”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyFre Apr 20, 2018 12:20 am

Luca's smile widened a little, feeling pretty touched by the witch's words... Not many people had acknowledges that he had a talent, so he was just so incredibly greateful everytime someone said it - after all, if it hadn't been for people recognizing it, they wouldn't have an up-and-coming album right now, much less a music video out. "Well, you do look fabulous." he finally said, before they had moved to the streets of gaia with Azrael's magic. Of course, with the Muertos running around, the streets were pretty much empty, not much to be seen anywhere.

He allowed himself to breathe a sigh of relief when he was told that the dead were kinda Azrael's expertise - made him feel just a bit safer, after all. But that quickly evaporated when he saw the witch freeze on the spot, and spotted that nervous smile - a lot of color suddenly drained from his own face with that - it couldn't bode well, after all. "Uhm. Pretty fast? I've outrun the cops before, anyway..." he then answered Azrael's question.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyOns Maj 02, 2018 8:54 am

Azrael smiled and gave a tiny nod, while his eyes darted around the street *okay…great…sooo….how do I tell him that there is something behind him…just tell him to run to the bar and hopefully I can hold ‘it’ off…there is a 50/50 chance that it will work…if my powers work…and that’s a big if.* He looked Luca in the eye trying to show confidence. wonderful…so if I told you to run to the bar as fast as you could…and not look back…really don’t look behind you...because yea…run! he shouted as a ‘zombie’ jumped at them.

Azrael made a swift movement with his hands, green lights shimmed around his hands Luca run! I will be right behind you! the lights from his hand spread out to his finger tips and into the ‘zombies’ and out there eyes. hello…really its rude to just jump people like that…now please be a good little monster and leave us alone…oh and tell your little buddies to do the same…I have no interest in killing you all, he smiled as he let it go and sighed in relief when they turned around.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyLør Maj 05, 2018 6:35 pm

... Yeah, of course it was bad when the friggin necromancer looked like that! Azrael barely got to finish his sentence before Luca had nodded and was off - this was one of the good things about his height, it also meant he had quite long legs, which increased his speed... And that was already pretty good for a siren on land, considering he did spend most of his time on land this wasn't too big a deal. Good thing this wasn't when he'd only just learned to walk instead of swimming...

"You better be!!!" he still managed to yell in response as he heard the second thing Azrael said, but he had already turned a corner and sprinted through the shortcut to the bar, narrowly dodging another zombie who had followed its friend. "Nononono, no siren for you today, buddy...!" he muttered under his breath, panting as his heart pounded to keep him going in his mad sprint.

Just when he reached the bar, he saw there was a muertos standing in front of the door, as well... And it heard him, turned to grab him... Oh hell no!! Still sprinting, Luca closed his eyes, concentrated.... And just like that, he turned to water in front of the damn thing, managing to slip under it and under the door, into the bar, before he got back to his normal self,now lying on the floor in there, exhausted and thirsty like hell, but alive and relatively safe. At least there were no zombies INSIDE the bar.

Azrael made a swift movement with his hands, green lights shimmed around his hands Luca run! I will be right behind you! the lights from his hand spread out to his finger tips and into the ‘zombies’ and out there eyes. hello…really its rude to just jump people like that…now please be a good little monster and leave us alone…oh and tell your little buddies to do the same…I have no interest in killing you all, he smiled as he let it go and sighed in relief when they turned around.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyFre Jun 01, 2018 9:43 am

Azrael barely got to finish his sentence before Luca had nodded and was off. Oookay…when I said run… he just nodded his head at Lucas words and started finding out how many lovely little ‘zombies’ where running around out here. He couldn’t help but smile, it really felt good…being back in his element…he felt the power in his veins, pumping around in his body…moving up his human side *and that would be my cue to leave…*

When he was sure, he could make his way over to the bar without being eaten, he quickly let the creature go and turned in the direction Luca had run. Just when he reached the bar, he saw there was a muertos standing in front of the door, as well, he saw it grab at Luca, he was just about to stop it when he saw Luca just…did…he really…just…turn into a puddle? Azrael laughed and walked right by them, hand glowing green. He looked around and smiled when he saw Luca, of all the defenses mechanisms in the world…turning into a puddle…really…I…I have never…Ii was really cool…and weird as fuck he just said while a shit eating grin slowly started to overcome his face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyLør Jun 09, 2018 1:37 am

Luca now just laid in there, eyes closed and panting, waiting for Azrael to get inside, too. He almost started to get worried, when he heard the footsteps, and the witch entered the bar, too. He opened one eye halfway, just enough to look up at him as he stood there, grinning. “Yeah, yeah… I know it’s a weird ability… But it’s saved my ass before…” he muttered, gasping slightly for breath, before he closed his eye again. “Now, if you don’t mind… Could you get me some water? I’m getting incredibly dehydrated here, and in case you didn’t know, that’s not really something that’s good for someone like me.” he muttered, grunting a little in the slight pain the dehydration caused, which was also why he stayed on the floor. he wasn’t going to move more than he had to in this state, no, nope, not before he got some water back into his system.

So it was only when he’d gotten some water that he carefully sat back up again, leaning back against the wall. Using the ability so suddenly drained a lot more from him than it usually did, but hey - at least it meant he didn’t get to be zombie food, and that was better than nothing. “Well… At least we’re in here, now,” he then chuckled, finally smiling a bit again, feeling the energy getting back into his body as he drank the water.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyTors Aug 30, 2018 9:14 am

Azrael snorted, and stared at Luca gasping slightly for breath, before he closed his eye again. "water....? really....but...alkohol?...uhg fine....but dont drik water the whole night" his eyes widen at Lucas gasp of pain "shit...stay im going to get you a drink okay..." Azrael ran over to the bar waiting for it to finally be his turn, his eyes kept on going over to Luca *oh god....how slow can a queue move!*

When he finally got back he gave Luca a once over before taking a sip of his own drink. Azrael couldn't help but smile “Well… At least we’re in here, now,” Azrael giggled and nodded his head yes we are....but i must say....there aren't that many people here....cant blame them...with all the zombies and shit....

He looked around and a sly smile spread across his face remembering new years eve.... he looked up at Luca "so Luca...do you dance? i know you sing....but can you move? this place needs a little life, wouldn't you say?" he said, the smile never leaving his face.

// blev lidt kort <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael EmptyTors Aug 30, 2018 8:25 pm

Luca laid there, eyes closed, or, well, at least until he opened just one to look up at Azrael again, and he gave a weak chuckle, laced with a bit of the pain he was feeling from the dehydration right now. "Don't worry... I'll get loads of drinks into me. But... Water, first." and then he tried to move, which had caused the gasp of pain - so he stayed there, looking after Azrael before he closed his eyes to try to ignore the pain.

When the witch returned, he gracefully took the glass of water and downed it in one go, eyes closed for a while longer, before his breaths got calmer and he'd sat back up, and then managed to get up to a stand beside Azrael. "It happens when I need to use it fast... I'll have to drink more water than usually the next day or so," he said with a small chuckle. "As much as I love my alcohol, I do need quite a bit of water compared to most people, after all." he pointed out, with a crooked smile. If you knew just the least bit about sirens, you knew that too, after all. How dependent they were on water. No matter their form.

But at least he got to order himself a proper drink now, and well, why not kick things off properly with a long island iced tea? So that's what he did, and he'd already taken a sip when he got the question about dancing. He chuckled, and smirked at the older witch. "Of course I do. None of the traditional stuff, though. Waltz and all that, it's too boring for me. But I do know how to shake my tush on the dancefloor," he said with a broad grin. "So... I'm ready to tear up the dancefloor whenever you are,"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael   Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael Empty

Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Two pups drinking
» Drinking Memories Away
» Drinking with cupid [cw]
» Drinking my problems away - Dacre
» Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum