Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Do you want to pick up my line?

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

Antal indlæg : 82

Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyFre Mar 04, 2022 12:51 pm

She hummed against his lips when he told her, that they could watch some television if she wanted to. Now it wasn’t really what she had meant, but she like the gesture, nonetheless. Letting out soft giggle when he told her that he wouldn’t mind watching her instead. Well, if that was what he truly wanted, she shouldn’t disappoint now should she? “Alright, I can give you a show you’ll never forget” she whispered, pulling away giving him a wink. Knowing it sounded far dirtier than what was actually about to go down. “Close your eyes” she asked of him, before she lifted her hand and with a snap, time stood still, and only she could move. Taking her time, she sat things up, putting on candle lights around the room so it illuminated the room. Then she made the tv go back to where it had been before. When she felt like she was ready, she walked towards him and took his hand, making time restart again. “Open them” she whispered, knowing that it would feel like she had just asked him to close them. A small smile formed over her lips while she took in his reaction “Now, come with me” she guided him towards the grand piano and placed him on the side, before she sat down. “just, close your eyes and enjoy” she told him, closing her eyes letting out a small exhale before she started playing one of the most iconic piano pieces there were.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cyrus

Cyrus

Humør : Let's just assume I'm never wrong

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyFre Mar 04, 2022 1:56 pm

He raised his brows a little as she mentioned she would give him a show he would never forget. It sure sounded promising. She pulled away and told him to close his eyes. At first, he furrowed his brows before he closed his eyes, about to tell her that he wouldn’t be able to see her if he had to have his eyes closed, but before he could say anything she took his hand and asked him to open his eyes again. When he did so, everything looked so different,  and he had to look around for a moment to see how candles had appeared and how the television now was gone. “What the-” he whispered before he looked back at her with a wide smile, knowing she had done this, and also appreciating just how glad she looked while watching his reaction. He followed her as she asked him and sat down where she told him to sit. She wanted him to close his eyes and enjoy. Now, this time he knew that she was going to play him something, so he was definitely not going to complain about anything, and therefore simply closed his eyes and listened. Now, usually he wasn’t the one to appreciate classical music, but there was something way more fantastic about it, knowing that she was playing it. It made a smile spread on his lips, and for the first time in his life, he actually listened. He had never heard past the first classical notes. He had never heard how it unfolded. It felt so much more like a story to him, and he certainly wasn’t going to admit that easily that he felt something. Outskirts and underdogs like Cyrus couldn’t feel things for classical music. But he didn’t even allow the weird thoughts to bloom, because he was too occupied with listening. Never did he open his eyes to watch her play or just watch her. He simply listened.
When he heard her feet leave the pedals and her fingers leave the keys was the only moment where he opened his eyes and looked up at her, “That was really beautiful,” he spoke softly, “How long did it take to get it under your skin?” he spoke and look into her eyes.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 8:07 am

It was clear just how well adjusted she was to playing piano. She didn’t have to look where she placed her fingers, it was like they just floated around on the keys as she played the song. Know she could have chosen so many others, maybe her favorite even. But she felt like she needed to start at something simpler. Even though nothing about the piece was simple.
When she was done, she looked at him seeing how he was opening his eyes. Had he been keeping them closed during the whole performance? She gave him a small smile, when he asked how long it had taken her to get it under her skin “I have a flair for music” she answered, even though it wasn’t an answer at all. But as a siren she had a born ability to everything that was evolving around the arts. Especially music.
She started playing again, but this time not where she asked him to close his eyes to follow along. “But I’ve played for over, thirty years now, at least” she added “I also play in symphonies and travel the world” she added “Always thought that classical music was underrated, because it is not enjoyed as it should, not anymore at least” she told, with a soft smile on her lips.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyFre Mar 11, 2022 12:01 am

She had a flair for music, it made him smile a little to know that she was simply natural. Now, Cyrus was a human, and no hunter, he had no idea how to tell a siren for a shapeshifter, except for something like this. Of course, she could just be talented, but he had this thought, of her being more complex than a shapeshifter. When she started playing again, his eyes followed her fingers and how they played over they key. He listened to her as she explained how long she had been playing, which also told him exactly what species she was – or helped at least. She played in symphonies and traveled the world. It all sounded like one hell of an expensive dream to him. He had never allowed himself to dream of traveling the world playing instruments, having learned that something like that was no secure way to set his future, and certainly not for a human like him. He glanced up at her, as she shared her opinion of classical music, he hummed a little thoughtfully, “I have got to confess, that I have never enjoyed classical music like I just did,” he smiled softly at her, this time keeping his eyes on her. “But you truly made me realize just how much it should be appreciated,” he moved a small strand of her hair, “If one listens, it does really have a meaning… A story to tell, just like singers and songwriters. Classical music might just be more artistic, since it can have various perspectives,” Of course, lyrics could also be analyzed from multiple views, but he was confident that classical music would have more perspectives.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyTors Mar 17, 2022 9:25 am

As her fingers slid off the keys, she looked towards him as he confessed that he hadn’t really enjoyed classical music before. She gave him a soft smile, understanding why. “I understand why, it isn’t for everyone, and you need to be in the mood for it, a mood that doesn’t really come rarely” she chuckled looking back at the piano standing before her. She had always felt like some music were just for certain people. Classical and opera being enjoyed by people that had money, because it was almost as it came in a contract. You have the money to enjoy these sorts of things, therefore; you have to love it.
But music didn’t and shouldn’t cost anything. Of course, it meant she could live the life that she did. But nonetheless, maybe it was time for her to use her powers for something greater than just sitting in a giant room filled to the brim with people thinking they were better than others.
I know” she whispered, looking back at him with a soft expression enjoying his way of explaining how classical musical had a story to tell. “It really does, I think the best advice I ever got was; you should play other people’s music if you have nothing to say, but if you want to make your own only write about things that you know. Are you sad, write a blues song, are you in love; write a ballad -“ she licked her lips “never try to be something that you are not” she said the last words as a slow whisper as her eyes locked with his and she was once again sucked into a universe where only they were.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 5:29 pm

The way she explained some advice she had gotten once, made sure to punch Cyrus in the gut, especially with the final sentence. Never try to be something that you are not. Even though Cyrus might not want to admit to it, he was way more loving than what he showed. He was hurt but always kept up that happy façade. He wondered if one could play something that could show that. Would that be a double pianist play? He had no idea about things like that. “It’s good advice,” he spoke softly, feeling like his eyes got sucked into hers. Everything just felt so different when she was near. He didn’t have to worry about everything that happened on the street nor of his actions. Even though his thoughts could easily spiral in a moment like this, he couldn’t. He leaned a little closer to her, his eyes shortly looking at her lips, before they caught her eyes again, “Do you follow it?” he wondered. Even though advice was given, it didn’t mean that people listened or did as told. It was advice after all.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 7:16 am

Her head titled, moving her hair to fall down one side, as he asked her if she followed what her friend had told her. She licked her lips and narrowed her eyes thoughtfully. “I try to” she answered rather truthfully and then shrugged. “Being true to yourself isn’t always the easiest thing, because sometimes you are something that you don’t want to be” she said letting out a small sigh. She had done things in her life that she regretted now, but at the moment it had just been so natural for her, so why should she feel bad about it? Because all the good, the bad and the ugly, it was all part of who she was. Why should she be ashamed of that?
Her fingers glided over his cheek giving him a soft smile. “Want to talk about something else?” she whispered in a low voice, feeling how anticipation tugged in her stomach, making warmth pool around her body. Because there had been so many times where they had been close, but they had always managed to pull themselves away from each other. Right now, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to wait anymore, not when he was so delicious she could almost eat him up. “Or do something else?” she added, leaning a little closer to him, as her arms folded around his neck.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 9:28 pm

He smiled a little as she replied that she tried to follow the advice. He narrowed his eyes a little as she explained that sometimes, a person was someone who they didn’t want to be. It sounded somewhat odd, but the more he thought about it, the more he understood why it made sense. He was just about to ask her, if she felt like she was who she wanted to be, but when he felt her fingers glide over his cheek the thought was thrown away.
She leaned closer to him, and he felt completely bewitched. “We can do something else,” he almost whispered to her and turned a little more towards her, letting his hand find her thigh, wanting to pull her closer. The hand between them rested on the piano bench to support them. “Is there something you would prefer?” he wondered and slowly leaned towards a kiss.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyFre Apr 08, 2022 8:35 pm

She gladly complied to what his hand guided her to; to move closer.
A soft smile spread over her lips, as a soft giggle left her. She knew that her species had the upper hand when it came to enchanting males in every form, they came in. That was how they had lived for such a long time. Luring men into their deaths at sea. But it wasn’t like she wanted to wrap the human in front of her around her little finger. When he asked if there was something she preferred she looked down at his hand against her thigh. And as she looked up, she noticed that he was leaning into another kiss. Which she gladly met him halfway. Once again it hit her like a train on tracks, just how much a small kiss of his could make her feel. Her arms snaked around his neck, and she leaned a little more greedily into it. Swung her legs around him and turned them around so he was pressed against the piano with her on his lap. Delphine pulled away for a moment, feeling how their hot breaths mixed because of how little space she had left between the two of them. “I really want you Cyrus” she whispered, waiting to kiss him, mostly to give him a chance to say no.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 6:42 pm

The soft giggle was so heartwarming to him. It was something completely different from the laughs that he usually heard in the serpents. If he could, he wanted to be able to replay her giggle over and over when they weren’t together. God, he simply just wished this wouldn’t be the only time he was going to spend time with her. He truly hoped that she wasn’t just playing around, even though she had expressed that she wanted it to be more than just a one-night thing.
Their lips met each other again. It was so sweet, or at least until she snaked her arms around his neck and leaned in more greedily. A soft pleasured sigh left between their kisses as she moved them around. One hand found her hip, and the other crawled up her back on the outside of her shirt. They got a short break for air, and she whispered words that made his heart flutter. “I really want you too, Delphine,” he whispered back, but pulled a little back before their lips met. “And not just once,” he said a trying to catch her eyes. Now, it wasn’t because he hoped for anything this night at all, to him they could simply just snuggle up and let it be that, but he wanted to be with her and hopefully bring her out on a couple of dates. Because if anything, Delphine was a woman out of this world.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 10:24 pm

She leaned back as he did, titling her head as he told her that it wasn’t just this once he wanted her. A small chuckle left her and her hands found his cheek and gently pushed back so her fingers could entangle in his hair. “You don’t know how happy that makes me to hear” she whispered and moved a little around on his lap so she was sitting better, then she leaned in and kissed him again. Sometimes it was the build-up that was the most amazing thing. Testing the waters, feeling the lips and how many types of way they could mould together. How he could feel against her. How his fingers wanted to explore her skin, without actually getting there where they both clearly wanted to go. She wasn’t scared that he would just leave and never call her back, but somehow, she wouldn’t be mad about it either. Mostly because this night would be something she would never forget and always cherish. And she wanted to show him that, but not with words, with how she could kiss and appreciate him.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 8:43 am

Cyrus let her push back his hair. His smile grew a as she replied that it made her happy. She moved a little around, nothing that bothered him too much, but as she leaned into kiss, he didn’t hesitate to lean in too. “That makes me glad,” he whispered between a kiss before he let a kiss. He let his hands hold better onto her, holding her tight and deepening the kiss, making it more passionate. He was fully invested in what was happening before him. He leaned more up, so he didn’t lean against the piano and supported her as he leaned her a little back. He let his kisses travel along her jawbone and when he reached that sweet spot right before the ear, he would start kissing her down her neck, pulling her pelvis closer to his. When he felt like she was close enough, he let the hand that had pulled her closer move from the middle of her lower back over to her hip, caressing it in a motion that was suggesting more.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 6:39 pm

It would be a shame to say if she didn’t feel the pull between her legs. Just how much her entire body begged to be naked with him in this very moment. But then there was the other part that wanted to take it slow, she wasn’t sure why. Maybe it was the part of her figuring out that there was something deeper in him that the shallow boy he pretended to be.
Her pelvic grinded up against him, feeling his own excitement for what they were doing, before she bit down her lip and closed her eyes for a moment, just taking in the feeling of having him this close. Feeling his lips as they travelled down her skin.
As his hands got under her shirt and up her back, she moved to get off him. Her hand gently taking his. “Come with me” she whispered, slowly and gently pulling him with her, towards some stairs that would take them to her bedroom, also where the water was splashing down from into the pool underneath her bed, so she could always jump in when she needed to rehydrate. “I’ll show you want it’s like to be cherished” she whispered, as she went to take off her shirt, leaving her torso completely bare for him to see. Then she walked towards him starting to work on his own clothing. All the while she took her time, wanting this moment to last as long as she could.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 3:12 pm

She oved so perfectly to what he suggested, which only increased how much he wanted to continue. But at some point, she pulled away, got completely off him, and for a moment he was afraid he had crossed a boundary he didn’t know was there, but she took his hand and pulled him with her. He followed with almost silent steps, even though there was nothing to be silent of, his steps were simply very careful. Maybe had this subconscious feeling that if he walked completely normally, he might end up scratching the floor or something alike. Who could know?
Delphine got them all the way to her bedroom and with slow and confident moves, she got rid of her own top. Cyrus lost his words, and as she moved over to him, he couldn’t help him self but letting his hands find her hips and leaned in to kiss her ever so gently while she worked on his clothing, clearly taking her time, and getting every button successfully each time. As soon as it was open, he let it glide off his arms. Words wanted to escape him, but those words were too early to speak, and he therefore kept them hidden. He did already feel way more cherished than ever, and it was blowing his mind, how much one woman could do to satisfy his mind to such a degree. It almost seemed dangerous.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyLør Apr 23, 2022 9:20 am

It was like one of those romance movies. The dimmed lighting and you could just feel through watching the two people how much they connected on another level that many people would search far and wide for.
She felt how her heart started picking up speed for every touch, kiss, and stolen glances. It had been a couple of hundred years since she had last felt like this. Like she could be something more than what she was. That there would be someone out there who would give her their time and walk just as far as she was willing for them. Those were dangerous thoughts to have when you didn’t know each other. When this hadn’t been more than just a night. But standing here feeling his hands on her skin, it felt like a lifetime. It felt like they had done this forever and knew each other’s bodies perfectly.
A soft giggle left her as she started pulling him with her as she walked back towards her bed. But she miscalculated how far there was and tripped, landing on the bed, pulling him along with her. “Well, that is maybe the fastest way of getting someone in the bed with you”, she whispered through some breathless chuckles. It was like the temperature rose, and she looked into his eyes, feeling how heat was spreading in her body. “Take off your pants”, she whispered, not really in the mood to wait any longer.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 10:54 pm

Things went quite quickly and suddenly he was hovering over her in her bed, shortly out of breath, without it having any effect on him. He chuckled a little with her, but as the chuckle died, both tension and temperature rose.
Take of your pants.
Almost a command. He took his breath away for a moment, but he leaned down to place a short kiss on her, though it took him a little while to leave her before he crawled off her so he could stand up. He started opening his pants and glanced towards her shortly. He immediately felt how his heart started beating in his throat. Before his pants fell down, he let his hand sneak into one of his pockets for some protection. He stepped out of his pants and crawled back to her, “Are you sure?” he wondered a little breathlessly. Yes, even though he knew that he could pull most women into his bedroom, he certainly could feel uncertain when it was someone, he felt more connected to, and without a doubt, he felt so connected to Delphine that it could scare him shitless.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? - Page 3 Empty

Do you want to pick up my line?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Pick up your phone!
» The crossed line - Alexander

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum-
Gå til: