Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Do you want to pick up my line?

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

Antal indlæg : 82

Do you want to pick up my line? Empty
IndlægEmne: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 9:28 am

Dedicated to @Cyrus

Date | 22nd of January
Time | Late
Weather | it’s raining on the outside
Surroundings | a new club has opened the start of the year, with crowd control there is enough people to have a good time, but not too cramped, music not as loud as other clubs. Atmosphere is welcoming and people are happy
Attire | A pink sweater cropped, high waisted blue jeans, and black boots that reaches over her knees

She had been back to Athena a couple of months now; she had just floated around. Not really knowing what to do with her time, creating a little chaos and spread a little bad karma for a couple of people that didn’t feel like they needed to follow basic human manners.
Delphine had found the new club the start of the year, and each time she had been she had founded new friends and interesting people. Which was why she kept coming back. But tonight, it had been incredibly dull. A few guys had tried to hit on her, none of much worth as they hadn’t really had the intellect to keep her interested. Funny how many people looked at her, and thought she was as dumb as her hair colour could indicate. Well, not just hair colour. She was after all very fortunate with her looks. The big blue eyes, small perky nose, and the almost perfect hourglass figure. It was like men, in particular, just thought that pretty women didn’t feel like they needed to put much into develop their minds when they could get everything by flaunting what genes had given them. Idiots.
Sipping her drink, she looked around were she finally found someone that seemed like a worthy try to talk to. Getting up from her booth she had been sitting in, she got out of the VIP area, and elegantly moved over the dancefloor to the tall, beautiful man. Leaning against the bar beside him she looked at him with an angelic smile “Hi” she hummed taking a sip of her drink "do you like blow jobs or sex on the beach? I'm talking cocktails of course” licking her lips her smile became even wider and shook her head. “Don’t you just hate when people use pickup lines?” she smirked, knowing very well she had just done that. Well, it was a bar after all – if not to use cheesy and dumb pickup lines when out drinking. Then when?

Sidst rettet af Delphine Man Jan 24, 2022 7:25 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cyrus

Cyrus

Humør : Let's just assume I'm never wrong

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 7:10 pm

Cyrus was simply living his life like no other. Working in the early hours, partying in the late hours. And as of right now, it was the latter. Saturday evening and he had joined some completely ordinary ‘friends’ to this new bar. He rarely went anywhere alone, but he had simply just left his party table to get some drinks. He didn’t even get the bartenders attention, before someone greeted him and he looked towards the very feminine girl next to him, “Hey,” he said and almost like a reflex pulled a crooked smile. “What? Oh, shit. You confused me for a second,” he laughed as she corrected him, before he even got to ask. “Hate it?” he asked with wide eyes looking into her big blue eyes. “Nah man, it’s cool for me,” he tried to assure her. He narrowed his eyes a little, “But to be fair, I rarely hear any pickup lines directed to me,” he elaborated. He truly wouldn’t mind hearing more cheesy, bad, or simple pickup lines from her. “And to answer your question, I think I would prefer a blowjob, but I can arrange both if you’d like it?” he said and pointed towards the bartender with his thumb over his shoulder.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 7:35 pm

She couldn’t help but let out a sweet hearty laugh, when he told her that he had gotten confused for a second. She really liked his voice. There was a deeper undertone too it, that made it very pleasing to listen to. As a singer herself it had always been a thing for her, almost a deal breaker. If people had a voice she just couldn’t deal with, she was quick to just look another way. Luckily, she didn’t have too, at least not right away. Time would tell if he was interesting enough to stick around for. Maybe that made her superficial. But when you passed the thousand years of living, you came to a point where you just didn’t want to spend time on people, that you just didn’t get the right vibe from.
Oh, you don’t?” she lifted a brow and mimicked his crocket smile “a shame though” wiggling her brows a little when he told her he preferred a blowjob. “make it worth my while and I might give you one of those in more private circumstances, still the shot, of course” she added with a slick smile forming on her plum lips. She leaned over the counter to the bar, waving the bartender down with her small VIP pass. “How many are you?” she asked Cyrus and then turned towards the bartender “So, we need a couple of blow jobs shots, and two sex on the beaches” she ordered biting down her lip before letting go again. “Just put it on my tap, yea?” then she leaned back and looked towards the man, putting her hand out “Delphine” she presented herself.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 7:53 pm

“Such a shame,” he agreed and shook his head slowly, almost as if he was putting some kind of poetic perspective to it – though he wasn’t. He couldn’t help but smile widely as she wiggled her brows. She certainly had a sense of humor. His brows raised as she said she would give him one of those in more private circumstances. “Well, you can just tell me when where leaving. I would love for you to give me a blowjob… The shot, of course,” he said just like she had.
She waved the bartender down and on the bartender’s way, she asked him how many they were. “We're a total of five,” he replied only to watch her order some for all of them. Once again, he raised his brows, appreciative this time. “Cyrus,” he said with a wide smile and took her hand, but like every other smooth guy, he turned her hand to give it a quick kiss on the back of her hand before he let her get her hand back and giving her a wink, “Too much?” he wondered, only to make sure just how cool she was with, well, his vibe.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 8:02 pm

Oh she liked him. She let a soft giggle leave her as he turned her hand and placed a kiss on top of it. Not only was he quick witted and could keep up with her humour. Which wasn’t for everyone. But he was also a gentleman. Looking at his hands for a moment, she noticed that he was a man of labour work. He used them daily, where hers were slender from having worked with the piano for so long. “No” she shook her head, her blond locks of hair bouncing around her heart-shaped face. “You are a last of a true breed it would seem” she said smiling. “Now, while we are waiting on our drinks, let’s hear your best pick up line” she added, letting their hands fall down, but without taking hers out of his. She licked his touch, the warmth in them. That she could feel that he worked with them, slightly rough and callous to the touch.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 8:43 pm

She assured him that it wasn’t too much. Shit man. A gal had sought to his attention, and she had the same humor and vibe as him? How much better could this day get? The way she shook her hair only made him keep his eyes on her cute facial features. He had been too occupied with the actual conversation to even get to get a right look on her. She certainly was beautiful. Alluring even. He puckered his lips a little as she mentioned he was the last of a true breed, “Uuuuh,” he said, clearly very impressed of her ‘work’. He would love to tell her that it was a new one to hear, but honestly most of what she said would be knew towards him, since he hadn’t really met any girl who could keep up with the extremely cheesy pickup lines. Instead, he simply continued it, “Well to make sure my breed don’t extinct, I would have to find the perfect suitor with the right set of traits,” he said raising an eyebrow towards he, with the slight hint of her being a good candidate to just that, raising their hands to underline his statement.
“My best pickup line?” he said biting his lip thoughtfully. He didn’t mind that she didn’t let go of his hand. It only felt extremely nice. “Dang, I don’t really categorize them too good and bad,” he said and shook his head a little before he licked his lips a little. “You know, my last name is Microsoft,” he said almost as if he was changing the topic, “Would you mind if I crash at your place?” he then added hinting to the fact that he wouldn’t mind spending the night with her, and that Microsoft always crashed at home. “No?” he said scrunching his nose a little. “I would wish I was crossed eyed, so I can see you twice,” he said with a little smirk. He usually came up with pickup lines on the go, ones which fitted to the conversation, like the one he had just pulled of with her being the right suitor to continue his bloodline of true breed.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 9:04 pm

She lifted her brows and with a sideways smile she just looked at him, clearly liking how he had continued what she had said. A man that wasn’t afraid of talking about getting kids? Well, would you look at that, now this guy had piqued her interest enough to her wanting to figure out who he was. Her teeth caught her bottom lip, as her other hand glided up towards her mouth, letting her index finger lean against the bottom lip as well. “mmhm” a soft hum left her as she nodded, not moving her eyes from him, as if he was the only and most interesting person in the entire room. Right now, she couldn’t even hear the music, as he was far more fascinating.
She lifted her brow and waited for him to continue, the smile fell in power, but she still didn’t let go of the bottom lip with her teeth. A little confused with the part of Microsoft, but when he added the last part, she wasn’t really sure how the two of them went together. But still found it endearing. The next one, made her burst of laughing. “I love it” she nodded their sex on the beaches were placed beside them, with the note from the bartender that their shots were coming right up. “Okay, okay! I have one! I wanted to do this for such a long time, ready?” she hyped herself up, letting go of his hand, shaking her hands a little around as if she was going to shake out the nervosity. She looked at him, then took one of the ice cubes from the glass and placed in the table, smashed it with her hand and looked him dead in the eye. “So, now that I’ve broken the ice, is it okay I ask if I can have your number?” she asked, wiggling her head a little from side to side as bright smile formed on her lips again.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 9:56 pm

He was glad that she liked the second one. Her laugh was so sweet with its own little details that he simply only wanted to hear more of. “Good,” he laughed with her. Their cocktails were placed right beside them. She hyped herself up and he kept his eyes on her with a wide smile, loving her energy. “So ready!” he said with a tone that should encourage her to do her pickup line. He watched how she shook her hands, almost as if she was warming up or shaking out nervosity. He watched how she took an ice cube from the glass and narrowed his eyes a little. She crushed it, looking him dead in the eye. A little scary to some extend but when she put her words out, a wide smile spread on her lips, “Woah!” he laughed, “That’s a amazing!” he complimented. “Okay, okay, let me just fix that,” he said and picked up his phone. He furrowed his brows while looking at it. He turned and twisted his phone a little. “Uh, I think there’s something wrong with my phone,” he and handed it to her. In his contacts he had searched for her name, “I don’t have your number in it,” he said with a wide smile and looked from his phone up to her, for a moment to see if she was actually going to pick up the phone. If she did, he would let her, if not, he would gracefully flick it back into his pocket.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 3:37 pm

She couldn’t help but laugh with him, as he was impressed with her small pickup line. Turning her front towards him, she took the glass that she had brought with her down to the bar. Drowning the rest of the drink, while he took out his phone. Now she had expected that he would either just give her the phone, for her to put the number in. Or maybe just decline that he didn’t want it. Which people rarely did. But you never really knew, now did you.
She furrowed her brows and her laugh subdued until she just looked a little confused at him. Was there something wrong with this phone? That was a weird way or saying no. But then he followed up with the oldest pickup line in the book. Bursting out laughing, she nodded “Slick, classic, ten out of ten” she hummed reaching out her hand, so she could take the phone from him. It didn’t take her long before she had put in her number and handed it back to him.
Well, now I’ll just be very jealous at the glass” she winked, turning as the bartender walked over to them and placed the shots in front of them. She drowned one of them. Turning towards him. “Let me know if you have any plans after last call” nodding towards the phone that she had handed back to him. Then she took her sex on the beach and started moving towards the dancefloor. Leaving him with the drinks for him and his friends.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 4:14 pm

She bursted out laughing, and he joined her. He couldn’t help it. Her laugh was contagious, and he loved every aspect of it. She let her take the phone and was honestly quite happy that it had worked. “The most important thing is that it worked,” he said and winked at her as he got his phone back. Who knew, maybe it was just the thing about classic pickup lines that worked that much better?
“Oh don’t be, there’s enough for the both of you,” he laughed reciprocating her wink. She downed the one of the blowjobs, and for a moment he was surprised they didn’t take them together, but shortly after it seemed like she was going to enjoy more of her evening and left him with his cocktails and shots. He laughed a little. “Alright, see you later,” he called to her while she walked towards the dancefloor. He grabbed his cocktail and the shots and maneuvered back to his friends. “Blowjobs for everyone!” he called to them, and it didn’t take long before they knew that it was the shots he was talking about.
_____
Later

Hey  [dolphin emoji]
It’s last call, where you at?
[sun emoji]
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 6:04 pm

It wasn’t because she wasn’t entertained with the group of people that she was sitting with. But each time she caught his silhouette in the corner of her eye, she couldn’t help but turn her head and see if she could pinpoint what he was doing. Who he was dancing with, which people he was hanging around with. She couldn’t really help the slight pull in the corner of her lips. Then someone asked her something, and she had to turn her attention back to the people in front of her. When she looked again, he was gone. And even though there was a chance that he would leave with another or just simply on his own. She stuck around till last call. Sitting alone in her booth at this point, as people either wanted to go to another party or simply had to go home. Sipping her drink, she heard her phone buzzing from her purse. Leaning over she pulled it out and pulled a smile when she saw it was from an unknown number. But who else would be sending her dolphin emojis?

Hi [crown emoji]
Waiting of you of course [wink emoji]

She got up from the booth and walked down the stairs looking around to see if she could find him. Not that was a great many people left, but most of them was walking towards wardrobe. Turning around, she took her phone and texted again.

So, where is the great king hiding?

A smirk formed over her lips as she bit down her lip, waiting for his reply. Totally forgetting that it might be better to look up to see if she could see him, from where she was standing right now.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 8:36 pm

Now, Cyrus was here with the boys. And the boys was here to get some. So of course, even if Cyrus believed that he would mostly want to leave with Delphine, the social pressure to be with the boys and see just about how many numbers one could get was still a thing. So, being so straight forward as he was, and not really hiding anything, he certainly got more attention than his friends. Most often he tried to shove them off on one of the friends, but it often didn’t succeed. So, he, like any other fresh, young, human man, danced with a lot of different young gals. He bought drinks, both for himself, the ladies, and the boys. Where did the money come from; few may wonder? Well, he sold stolen cars. Parts from cars and what not. Whatever was in demand. Whenever he got some peace from the boys however, his eyes sought to find Delphine, hoping to find her, see if she looked his way, or if it was just him. No matter what anyone would say, she had left a memory he wouldn’t forget. She was one of a kind. He might even joke that she would be his matching half. Not better half, no because they were both equally… Well he wouldn’t say dumb… But equally fascinated about being straight forward and use pickup lines.

His phone buzzed and as soon as he saw who it was from, he couldn’t help but smile. He was upstairs, just like her, but in a separate smaller room, where he had just ended a drinking game. She was waiting for him. Super. Honestly, she could just have typed a random number or the number to her mother and he would just have been lost. Now… Where was she hiding?

At one point you’ve got to stop impressing me [Hearteyes emoji]

He told his guys goodbye, giving each of them a very manly hug and a pat on the back before he walked out of the room, just in time to see her walk downstairs alone. He couldn’t contain his smile and threw his phone in his pocket and followed her.
He could feel how his phone was buzzing in his pocket as he got closer, but instead of picking it up or simply telling her hey, he walked towards her both a little from behind and from the side. “Damn… You hand looks really heavy,” he said loud enough for her to hear. “Here. Let me hold it for you,” he said while he picked up her hand. “I think it’s impressive that you lasted till last call,” he laughed a little, still holding her hand.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 8:51 pm

She let out a soft yelp, as he suddenly was standing beside her. Her lips pursed together, before they went into a great smile. She pushed her phone into her small purse. Looking down at her hand, as he told her that it looked heavy. A happy giggle left her, as he used another pick up line on her. “I really liked that one, sweet, yet affective” she hummed, and as it seemed like he wanted to walk with hands holding. She turned her palm and let her fingers interlock with hers. Really showing everyone that she was leaving with him, and the other way around. Her head glided over her shoulder, to see the guys that were standing looking after them. Interesting. She looked back up at him, when he added that he thought it was impressive. “Oh, well, let’s just say that I’ve build a tolerance” she hummed a little cryptic. “So, Cyrus” she almost purred his name, as they walked by the wardrobe so she could get her jacket, and he could get his. “Kiss me if I’m wrong” she thanked the person handing her jacket, waiting with adding the last of the line as they walked outside. She turned towards him. “But dinosaurs, they still exist, right?” she narrowed her eyes, like she was being very serious about her statement.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 10:07 pm

He had spooked her for a moment, which hadn’t been the meaning, but she had clearly been occupied with looking at her phone, though it seemed like the pickup line clearly straightened out any nots in the trouble he had caused. He chuckled a little as she complimented his pickup line. “There’s more from where it comes from,” he said with a wide and slightly crooked smile. It was almost as if it was clued on him… She was like a camera, because every time he looked at her, he smiled. She interlocked their fingers, and there was not a second where he doubted that that was what he wanted. Cyrus attention was fully on her, so when she looked over her shoulder, he couldn’t help but shortly see what she was looking at. Super. The guys were staring. Or he felt like they were staring. Jesus. Give the man some space. It wasn’t that cool to stare when he went home with someone, he had been thinking about most of the night.
She had built a tolerance, well he truly appreciated the tolerance she had built right now. He looked at her as she spoke his name, “Yes, Delphine?” he hummed her name. No, he didn’t have the ability to purr like she did. By the wardrobe she told him, to kiss her if she was wrong, which he already knew would end up with him kissing her. But he liked the pickup line anyway. When he received his jacket, he was quite quick with getting it on and walking with her outside. Just like she turned towards him, he turned towards her. Dinosaurs. He pulled a wide crooked smile. “Mhm, dinosaurs,” he said very thoughtfully, playing along on how serious she played the question to be. “I think there might still be a few… Some lizards and maybe even chickens,” he said narrowing his eyes a little. “But I might be wrong, which means we both might be wrong, so…” he said nodding his head a little to each side before he chose to turn his attention completely towards her. He pulled gently in her hand, to get her closer, letting his other hand wrap around her waist before he leaned down to place his lips on hers. Delicately and soft.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyOns Jan 26, 2022 8:59 am

It was clear on how her lips curled into a smile, how she loved that he took time to play along. That he didn’t just went for the kiss, but actually put some thought into it. Like she had thought before, he really was interesting. Deserving of being treated by someone that saw more than just a pretty man. Which she did, but you didn’t live as long as she had done. Felt so many unfortunes either by her own doing, or simply just life being extremely harsh on what it threw after you. Without being able to see, that there was something darker behind does beautiful deep brown eyes. A short laugh left her, as he told her that chickens might be dinosaurs as well. She had never thought about that compresence, but it was a clever one.
So…” she repeated after him, letting her tongue glide over her lips giving him a slight smirk. Following so easily, taking a step forward as he pulled her towards him. Her arms found his neck, and as he leaned down, she pushed herself up on her toes to meet him halfway. Now, she had kissed a lot of people. She wouldn’t lie about that. But even so, each one she did kiss was always something different. The tingle that glided through her body, deliciously so, down her spine. First it was soft, gentle. After a while, she dared to pull him a little closer, exploring his lips. Making it more passionate as she parted her lips for him, inviting him for a dance. Now, she really had picked a special one this time.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyOns Jan 26, 2022 1:18 pm

She followed him. Somehow what she did, was so filled with consent… It was so appealing. It literally made him want more. So, when she got on her toes to reach him, he let go of her hand to wrap his own around her too, supporting her. She dared him to come closer, seemingly wanting more, and he didn’t hesitate a moment to invite her to dance, when she gestured to it. He didn’t mind leaning further down to her so she could rest with full surface under her feet.

Eventually he had to pull away for air. “I could get used to kiss you, if you’re wrong,” he spoke softly to her, already indicating that he would love to spend more time with her, because he would. She was such a special person, and their energy matched each other so well.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyOns Jan 26, 2022 2:02 pm

Maybe it was how he kissed her. How it felt like she moulded to fit his body completely. Maybe she had fit it from the start? He got sounds out of her, she felt like she hadn’t let escape her lips for ages. Her heels found the ground underneath her feet, sighing slowly as he pulled away for them to breathe probably again. Delphine’s eyes opened slowly watching his expression as he spoke to her. Maybe it was that his way with words and how it made her feel.
It had to be that. His voice, the words that left him. That made her think that she couldn’t take him with her home. Because she needed more than just a night. Not that she would like him to give him all his time. But she wanted more days, maybe weeks. To be able to see him again, and this wouldn’t be the last.
She took a step back letting her tongue glide over her lips. “You know what?” she hummed, letting her blue eyes glide over Cyrus before letting out an exhale. “I know, you might have hoped that something would happen now, but” she took a stepped back and got a cap to stop beside her. “I want to get to know you, because you are far more important than a one night only, you deserve more – I’ll make it up to you, take you out on a date” she took a step towards him and placed a short but passionate kiss against his lips. Then she winked at him as she sat down in the cap and drove off.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyOns Jan 26, 2022 3:18 pm

Cyrus raised a brow, listening to her. He let his hands let go of the grip around her and caught her hand on the way. Simply holding it with a gentle touch. The way she started her sentence out, immediately made him know that she did want to tag along for the night. It could have spared both of them a good number of hours, if she had said that from the start. He noticed how she managed to get a cap to stop beside her. Shit. She lightened the mood as she mentioned she wanted to see him for more than one night. She believed he deserved more. Didn’t she too? His eyes looked longingly after her. “And I can’t follow you home? My mother always told me to follow my dreams,” he asked her, with another pickup line. “I’ll promise you it won’t just be a night,” he said letting his eyes follow her as she walked over to the cap. Only if she agreed, he would follow and get into the cab.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyOns Jan 26, 2022 8:20 pm

She turned back to him, letting her head tilt slightly to the right as he asked if he couldn’t follow her home. A smile formed over her lips again, she had the door open, making the cab staying where it was. Mostly because she would rather not have it drive off, now when it had been this easy to get one. For a moment she just stood there starring at him. Then she licked her lips and nodded, “let’s go” she agreed for him to join her and scooted into the car and made sure that he was able to sit down beside her.
Mikaelson Road, to where the apartments are” she told the driver, that nodded and placed it into the nav system. Then the car started driving. She let out a soft sigh, before letting her eyes wander towards the man sitting next to her. Cyrus. “So, who won?” she asked with a teasing smile “You know, who got the most numbers?” she licked her lips, folding her lips together giving him a look that she mostly just found it funny, rather than repulsive or put her off.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyTors Jan 27, 2022 3:30 pm

He watched her, how she stood with the door, and thought for a moment. A smile formed on his lips as she told him to come with her. He didn’t hesitate for a moment before he followed her into the cab. He didn’t pay much attention to where they were going. The most important thing was just that she wasn’t from the Southside like himself. He looked towards her with a kind smile. His brows knitted together a little as she asked who had won. He gave a little huff and looked away for a moment, as she explained that she was asking about who had gotten the most numbers. “Well… After I met you, I just worked as a wingman for the boys,” he said, “But the skinny blonde one won,” he said with a little smile. “I don’t usually back down,” he looked directly at her with a little smirk. “But I did for you,” he said, very smoothly.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyTors Jan 27, 2022 4:28 pm

Her eyes didn’t move from his as he spoked. Now that it was quiet around them, the only sound being the light music coming from the radio and the car moving over the streets towards her apartment. She could finally hear the small nuances in his voice. How he spoke, the slight accent to them. Maybe he was originally from Greece? She had always adored Greece, even after everything that had happened, it was a place that was still dear in her heart. A soft chuckle left her, as she gave him a slight smile curling over her full lips. “Well, then I better show you that it wasn’t a mistake, that you ended up breaking your own rule” she teased.
She unbuckled her seatbelt and turned towards him. Gently she folded both her hands around his one hand and pulled it towards him. “So, who is Cyrus” she hummed, almost as if she was asking herself the question as she let her eyes run over his hand instead of looking into his eyes. “He is a hardworking man” her fingers gently glided over one of the harder areas on his palm. “He works with machines” her thumb glided over where she could still see some black substances, probably oil of some kind. She looked up and let her one hand find his cheek, so she could look him into his eyes. “A man something deeper than the guy that just picks up girls’ numbers at a bar, and hang out with friends on a Saturday, or well, it’s Sunday now” she hummed “Then the question is, what is it you, Cyrus, really desire?” she asked tilting her head a little as she moved closer to him.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyFre Jan 28, 2022 11:35 am

Cyrus couldn’t help but keep a smile on his lips while she was around. She wanted to make sure he didn’t feel that he had broke his own rule for no reason, which made him even more interested. What else did she wish to woo him with?
He looked at her as she unbuckled her seatbelt, followed her movements as she took his hand with both of hers. He raised one brow to the question that she wondered out loud. Did she believe that she knew him, just by the short conversation they had earlier? Hardworking man. Working with maschines. Well, she was correct about it. The way she let her fingers inspected his hands made he theories much more sensual. She was good at knowing people it seemed, or at least some of them. As her hand found his cheek he looked from their hands and up at her. He swallowed a lump in his throat as she mentioned there was something deeper in him, than just the party guy she had shown him for now.

What is it you really desire?

The question was quite simple, because it was something he had never had, and he had wished for I for so long. He had believed that he could have gotten it in the Southside Serpents, but even there, he had been wrong. Even with all of the rules and the laws, it wasn’t fulfilling. Something about her question also made him feel exceptionally vulnerable, and that was something he always had been taught not to show. Vulnerability was the key to being stabbed in the back. “Trust,” he replied feeling how his stomach sunk, “Loyalty,” he added. Now, to many it might seem like the most obvious, but to Cyrus, he had never felt like he could trust anyone. Loyalty was sparse, even though he was in The Southside Serpents. No one ever knew where one had the other.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyFre Jan 28, 2022 12:13 pm

She let her fingers glide slowly down his cheek as she could see how she had hit something, that hurt. She understood the fear, oh, how she understood it. You didn’t live as long as she had, as the species as she was. Without having someone out there that had used you, in one way or another. Then there was who she was. Not only was she a siren, but she was a princess. Not that she had much to offer, she would never be queen. But she had money and fame on her own, and even then, it didn’t give her friends or people around her that always wanted her for who she was. She believed that she understood him quite well, even though they had only known each other for such a short period of time.
Trust and loyalty” she whispered, not taking her eyes away from his. “Something I think you know as; it’s earned and not given?” she continued in a hush tone “Well” she licked her lips “I can’t really give you that right here and now, and I think if I promise anything you wouldn’t trust me before you’ve seen it, and even then, there might still be de doubt that my words still not be true” she licked her lips titling her head “But” she snapped her fingers and everything around them stopped. The driver and car stood still in time, only Cyrus and Delphine moved in the frozen time. “I can give you time” she told him, almost with a carrying voice. “Your move” she let her hand find his cheek again, letting her thumb glide over his cheekbone.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 9:59 am

She repeated his replies. It was almost like he knew that he had been too vulnerable, because something in him wanted to prove to her that he wasn’t that. Maybe it was just the way his mother had told him to act. Not show vulnerability to anyone. Something that’s earned and not given? No, sadly it didn’t match up to what he had grown up to believe. He had learned that anything he wanted had to be taken. Nothing in life was given. He had to take it all. So, maybe to some extend she was right. She told him that it wasn’t anything that she could give him right now, which he didn’t judge her for. It was understandable. He wouldn’t simply tell a stranger that he would be loyal and trustworthy. He hadn’t even told Delphine that. He had just promised her that it wouldn’t be just one night. Her words were quite right all along. She wouldn’t just be able to give him what he desired the most. Those were things that should be built over time. Earned, as she had said. His eyes stayed on hers as she seemed to have something else to offer him. When she snapped her fingers everything around them stopped, and he shortly looked out the window behind her to get everything confirmed.
Time.
It was tugging in his heart. Time could do a lot of things. He knew that with an ability like this, Anthony would probably misuse it if she got too close. He couldn’t risk that. Your move. He looked into her eyes and felt a few knots in his stomach. Her hand found his cheek, and he mimicked her movement, finding her cheek before he leaned in to kiss her. He had all the time in the world right now, and even though he could do so many things, that was what he chose to do. He could rob a bank, talk shit to his mom and give everyone a slap… But he chose this.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 10:13 am

For a woman so old, she had loved and lost so many times. And when she first let go and loved someone, she loved them with all she had. Which was the root to having her heart broken a little more each time. Maybe that was the reason why she normally just had meaningless encounters by a bar. Where you could flirt, have a bit of fun and then walk away in the morning when you woke up. She had been beaten down and gotten back up. Followed her dreams and been crushed in the process. But she was still here, still breathing. Still with a smile on her lips.
But when he kissed her. It was like her whole body started humming. A soft gasp left her as she pulled away. Her eyes looked at him, her brows lightly furrowed as she wondered what on earth that had been. Not the kiss, no he had kissed her before she had decided she wanted to get him to know better. But it hadn’t felt like this. Like her whole body was on overdrive, as if every neuron was firing off in her head. Making her body tingle in a way it hadn’t in a very long time.
All of those thoughts happened in the mere few seconds, before she kissed him again. Passionately, building a fire in her chest.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you want to pick up my line?   Do you want to pick up my line? Empty

Do you want to pick up my line?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Pick up your phone!
» The crossed line - Alexander

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum-
Gå til: