Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Losing someone you love

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Jolene

Jolene

Humør : Shoot first, ask questions later.
Antal indlæg : 30

Losing someone you love Empty
IndlægEmne: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 8:06 pm

Losing someone you love N346yrwfdxw61

Date: Start October. Around eight PM
Place: Hope Gardens nr. 2, Killian's office.
Weather: Stormy and cloudy. It’s dark outside
Outfit: Full outfit
Dedicated to: @Kieran

This was it. She wasn’t going to take this bullshit anymore. He was never present. Twenty-seven years with a distant father. Yes, she had a stepfather, but her biological father was just something else. So, she had taken the first car in the garage and driven directly to Killian’s home. She didn’t care about what kind of life he was living right now, he had to talk to him about this god forbidden awful behavior.
She parked closed to the door and went up to the door, but instead of ringing the door, she used a bar with magical energy in it which opened whatever it got in touch of. The door clicked open, and she put away the bar and down into her jacket. Like the hunter she was, she made no noise as she approached the room where she could hear her fathers voice from. She took a deeper breath in as she stood in front of the door. With a very determined grip, she opened the door. “I am sick of it!” Killian raised his hand gently to tell his brother in the other armchair to hold onto the topic. “You weren’t at his funeral. You weren’t at Noah’s funeral. You weren’t even at Fleurs funeral,” she complained throwing some arms while she stepped into the room. “Why weren’t you there?” She approached him quite quickly. “Oh, work got in the way. Oh no, the coven needs you, someone is in trouble,” she pointed at the middle of her chest as she started to get difficult, “What about your fucking daughter, huh?” She hadn’t been taking the elixir Leonardo had produced. It made her more sensitive than usual not using it anymore. It made her normal. She looked towards the other man and realized they looked quite alike, “I’m sorry mister if I’m interrupting, but in less than a year, I’ve lost my true love, my only child and my new husband… And I just…” Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked into the other man’s eyes. She didn’t know him, but something about him just made her realize that she could pinpoint something that hurt. Not that he necessarily showed it. She took a raspy breath. “Have you ever lost someone, mister?”
Killian opened his mouth shortly and looked from his daughter over to his brother, “You don’t need to answer that,” he tried to assure his brother.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kieran

Kieran

Humør : Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why
Antal indlæg : 56

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 9:10 pm

Killian didn’t need to lift his hand to make Kieran hold his tongue. He looked rather interested at the woman standing there looking rather annoyed, no, that wasn’t the right word for the pain expressed in her face. Kieran couldn’t help letting out a small sigh looking towards his older brother. Another one of his kids? Really, did the man have no self-control when it came to women?

Oh, this was splendid. Kieran folded his fingers and placed them on his knee while leaning back in the chair that he was sitting in. Everything about her screamed hunter, interesting that Killian had such a human daughter. And not even an evolved human, just plain, simple human. Kieran folded his lips while narrowing his eyes as Jolene suddenly turned her attention towards him. Have you ever lost someone, mister? Cheeky and rude. This woman should be very happy that he wasn’t someone that took things like that to heart, or she would be nothing more than a memory for making such bold statements. You never knew who you were dealing with.

The slightly younger warlock uncrossed his legs and leaned forward placing his elbows on his thighs. “And would that help you darling?” he asked her quite serious “Would it make you feel better knowing that you weren’t the only one that had lost the love of your life? Not the only mother grieving the loss of her children?” he titled his head “does it make you feel better coming in here demanding that an absent father takes responsibility for some of that heaviness resting in your heart?” if she had the audacity to come here and just demand answers, she should be prepared to what was offered.

But to answer your very rude question, yes I lost both my wife the love of my life and I have lost children” he looked towards Killian “What is it with you and your kids?” he clicked his tongue and leaned back in the chair again taking the cup of tea beside him taking a small sip.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 9:50 pm

Jolene narrowed her brows as this man asked if it would help her. He continued to ask her and she was almost considering whether or not she should pull out whatever she had underneath her big jacket. She tilted her head shortly after he did, narrowing her eyes as she spoke about her father. She wanted to reply to him, that yes, it did make her feel better to complain about the lack of support her father gave her, but then he actually replied to her question. She raised her chin a little. Wife and kids.
Killian waved his hand apologizing . “Well, her stepfather was clearly not enough to fill my spot,” he replied and with a simple snap a stool appeared behind Jolene. He knew she wasn’t about to leave just yet. He looked towards Jolene who took a few of her weapons out form behind her back, so she wouldn’t be sitting on them.
“Yes, mister. I absolutely feel better complaining to my dad about the problems there is between us,” she said and knitted her brows tighter shortly before she looked towards her father again. “Birthdays, weddings… You’re never fucking there. Why don’t you want to be a part of my life?” she wondered, keeping her hands close to her weapons. “I had to walk alone up the aisle because I believed you would be there,” she explained further.
“Look. I would have loved to be there for you, darling, but I can’t at-” He could see how the small redheaded girl stood in the door with homemade cookies for her father and his brother. She looked dissatisfied. The smile that had been there was completely gone. In pure emotional outburst she almost threw the plate on the nearest shelf before she turned around and left. She was going to complain to Artemis and Iris. She felt that he had lied to them and betrayed them. He wasn't fair having other children that needed care. He should know better than to produce more than he could handle. She even wondered if it was this blonde girl who took all the time away from Iris and Mary-Jane herself. Killian sighed and started to massage the bridge of his nose and right underneath his brows. “Welcome Kieran,” he sighed, even though he had said that earlier when his brother had arrived. But this seemed to be about the best introduction he could have to his current life.
Kieran

Kieran

Humør : Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 10:19 pm

Kieran narrowed his eyes as he saw how the woman kept her fingers awfully close to her coat. Was this stupid girl really thinking she could take on two of some of the oldest pureblood warlocks? He couldn’t stop another sigh leaving him, if he had known this would happen when visiting his brother again, he would have stayed in Tibet. Kieran had seen the young girl long before her father had. He looked at how the smile disappeared while listening to her, clearly unknown sister, talk about how Killian hadn’t been there at the birthdays and weddings. It wasn’t fair, he understood that which had been one of the reasons he hadn’t gotten more kids even though all of them were so old know that they didn’t need their parents in their life. But that didn’t mean he felt like starting over again and again. This constant need of producing and creating a new family with a new woman, wasn’t something Kieran understood. He didn’t even have the need in finding someone new, even though it was twenty years since his wife had died.

You really know how to make your life difficult Killian” he breathed taking another sip from his cup of tea.

Artemis looked up from the book as MJ came walking towards them. Iris was sitting at her feet reading something out loud while Artemis herself was just listing and resting her eyes. She had been awfully tired lately, more than usually. The young witch pressed her brows together as she listened to what was said. Iris didn’t even wait, before she was on her feet half running towards where this mysterious sister was. She looked in, almost hoping it was some cruel joke but there she was. She couldn’t be much older than Iris herself, a gaze full of betrayal looked towards her father as she breathed in. She had tried to forgive him for the fact that he had taken away her freedom. But this, this was too much. All the times she had been alone, all the time she had MJ had been alone because their mother hadn’t been bothered to be there for them. Missing their father. She didn’t even say anything as she walked away towards her room slamming the door. She needed to get out of here.

Artemis was the next on the scene. “What is going on?” she asked but was suddenly very distracted by the man sitting in the chair beside Killian. The pull was so strong that she almost forgot why she had even gone into the room in the first place. Kieran lifted his brow looking at the woman in front of her. Looking so much like Amy, but he knew right away that something wasn’t right. He could almost see the real person behind the tall blond woman. “Well this wans't really what I was expecting coming back here” he said with flabbergasted sigh and a soft smirk on his lips, not really taking his eyes away from the blue eyed witch still starring at him.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 10:38 pm

”Oh, this is just the start… Just wait for the storm,” he exhaled. The blonde hunter had only turned her gaze towards the door as she had heard the plate clash, seeing the redhead almost throw the plate. She knew that things were about to go down, without even knowing what this was about and therefore just waited for the drama to unfold. Jolene wasn’t really the one to create drama, but she wanted justice.

Killian saw her second youngest daughter in the door shortly after. The hunter simply looked in the direction of the door, her eyes meeting with seemingly her younger sister. “Iris-” she turned around and left. Killian closed her eyes with a sigh. He could hear how Artemis approached. Her gait was so well known to him. He looked up at her as she asked what was going on and noticed how her eyes were fixated on his brother, only to realize he hadn’t done what he had said he would do. Change her mate mark. Jealousy, panic and anger flared up and his eyes looked at his brother as he spoke. “Shut your mouth Kieran,” he sneered and got up from his stool. With a swirl of his hand an illusion of a curtain separated their vision from each other. “Artemis you have to go. I’ll explain later,” he said while he approached her and if he could, he would grab her shoulders and slowly direct her out of the room. “You can’t come in here,” he tried to tell her.
“Why can’t she be a part of the conversation?” Mary-Jane stood behind Artemis. She eyed her half sister and transformed into her. “Or is it because this is for bastards only?” she sneered keeping her eyes on the hunter. Jolene took a sharper breath in and moved her hands just a little by the weapons. She wasn’t going to kill anyone. They were innocent, but things were getting out of hand, and if it didn’t cool down soon, she might just fire a warning shot.
“Mary-Jane Artemis Jones, no one is a bastard here,” he said looking at his youngest daughter who looked like the hunter. She furrowed her brows angrily. She turned around, making the blond hair fly in the motion, turning red. She ran towards her sisters room and without knocking she barged in, only to realize that Iris wasn't having it anymore “What are you doing?” she asked almost out of breath, looking completely like herself.
It was first when the old warlock saw how she furrowed her brows that he knew that he shouldn't have said her full name or have tried to control her like that. But what should he have done? He looked back up at Artemis. “Please,” he begged. He wanted to take care of three of the kids, but he knew that Artemis might be able to talk the siblings down and Killian knew that nothing but he himself would be good enough for Jolene.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyTirs Sep 14, 2021 10:24 am

Det smile only became much wider as Killian told him to shut up, how mature of him. But it was clear in his brothers’ eyes that he didn’t care much for this woman looking at Kieran the way she did. The slightly younger warlock wasn’t blind to the fact that it was because he was her mate. Interesting. Then a curtain of illusion was created between Artemis and himself and the smile didn’t become any smaller of that. Who would have known, Killian, jealous because of him? Artemis redirected her gaze towards Killian as he came closer to her telling her that she needed to go. A soft hum left her, but she was much more interested in this man that was her mate. The power radiating of him spoke to her just like Killian did. Was this his brother? They did look awfully a lot alike.

The hands on her shoulder did wake her up a little, but what really did take her focus was how angry and hurt Mary-Jane sounded. Artemis turned her gaze towards the much younger woman that turned into the hunter being in the room with the Killian and his brother. “Killian” Artemis warned as he used Mary-Janes full name. But the damage was already done as Mary-Jane turned around walking away from them. Artemis looked towards Killian furrowed brows and shook her head. “Some mistakes can’t be undone” she breathed before she nodded as he begged her and started walking towards Iris room. Not that she thought her presents would help much to this mess, but she did care for the two girls so she could do it for them.

Kieran watched how the blond girl fiddle with his coat and got enough of this. He snapped his fingers and made all the weapons turn to sand. “I would think very carefully how you act child, because in your selfishness and arrogance you carry might destroy more than you gain” he said with a deep voice as he stood up looking at Killian shaking his head “One day this arrogance will leave you very lonely brother” he then stepped out of the room giving the two of them a chance to talk. He looked around before walking towards the room where he could feel the powerful energies. Even though both of them were only shapeshifters it was clear that they possessed great abilities.

Iris looked up at her sister as she was caught in packing her bags. She needed to get away, tears were already streaming down her face. Of everything her father had done to her the couple of months this was the top and she couldn’t take anymore. “I’m sorry” she whispered feeling like she was betraying her sister “I need to get out, I can’t stay here” she felt how her whole chest was burning. Mostly because she had no idea where to go. She didn’t even trust Cassian at this point. Maybe she could call Oliver? Artemis was the next to walk into the room “Girls” she said with a pained expression, then she saw what Iris was doing. “No, Iris, this won’t help the problem” Iris tried to dry of her tears and shook her head “I don't care, I’m not staying a minute longer than I have too” Kieran opened the door looking at the two daughters of his brother “what a family reunion” he breathed watching how his present made the young witch almost jump in her skin. Then he watched how the oldest of the two shapeshifters were packing. Wasn’t there a grandmother as well? He had felt the very weak human present in the house as well. He pulled the cookie had grabbed from the plate as he had walked out of the room and took a bite, a small smile on his lips appeared as he looked at the youngest “These are excellent, thank you” he said with a low voice, still watching how Iris didn’t seem to stop her packing even though three people were watching her at this point.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyTirs Sep 14, 2021 8:21 pm

Killian cursed himself for having been too busy to remember to help Artemis. The root of all of his things was not having time enough and forgetting things even though he had so many working under him who could help him remember. Some thing were just too private; like helping Artemis with her mate mark or attending a hunter funeral. Besides from that, he knew he would have to listen to his brother, thinking that it was funny that he was jealous. And of course, he was jealous. He loved Artemis and would hate for her to get rejected or something else. He had to change it no matter what, though he had a feeling, that now when she knew how it felt to be connected to a strong warlock, it might be more difficult to get her permission…

Artemis seemed so occupied with his brother. It almost tore his heart apart watching, Mary-Janes reaction making it tear completely. But he was strong – and used to it. Used to rejection of specifically Mary-Jane, and Artemis having hungry eyes – but not like this.
He knew his words had been wrong to use towards his youngest daughter an when Artemis then explained that some mistakes couldn’t be undone, it was just like a knife in the chest. But he didn’t pull any faces, but nodded quite determined as Artemis turned to look for his daughters.

Jolene felt how the weapons she had turned into sand and crumbled in her hands. She immediately looked up towards the other warlock. She narrowed her eyes a little as he said she might destroy more than she would gain. Her eyes were locked at the warlock as he got up from his seat. Killian looked towards his brother as he said his arrogance would leave him lonely. Killian made sure to close the door after his brother and rubbed his face a little with a sigh.
“What do you want me to do, Jolene?” he mumbled before he corrected his sight towards her daughter, still sitting in the armrest. “You know what? From what I’ve just witnessed, I can see that you can’t offer anyone anything but your money and illusions,” she said slightly angry and got up from her seat and approached her father. “How old was it you were again? More than one-hundred-and-eighty-thousand years old?” she asked rhetorically. “You should know that money isn’t the only thing people want. People want you to be present. Hold them. Talk with them. Do things for them. Praise them,” she said and got all up in her father’s face. She grabbed his chin, making the holy symbols touch his skin and make him even more uncomfortable than he already was. He winched a little closing his eyes. “So, my suggestion, dad… Is that you save the children you have left,” Killian furrowed his brows a little. The children he had left? He had so many children, what did she mean? They weren’t in danger. “Don’t give me that look,” she let her whole hand grab onto his jaw. “The blonde is probably on her way out of the door right now and wont come back. You might have a chance with the ginger. She seems to be too stubborn.” She licked her lips a little. “And this… Bastard as she called me… She’ll at least be expecting you for her own funeral,” she said and loosened the grip around his jaw. He sighed somewhat relieved and wasn’t really paying attention to what she was doing, but he suddenly felt a heavy necklace getting placed over his neck. It had a crucifix on it and it immediately brought  him onto his knees. She picked up his face again, looking at him. “See you soon,” she sneered before she spat him in his face an let go of his jaw, only to leave as silently as she had arrived earlier.

Mary-Jane noticed immediately that tears were streaming down her sister’s face. “What?” Mary-Jane said almost muted. “Where are you going?” she asked. She kept her tears at bay smelling Artemis approaching. She had to stand strong. She approached, sat down on her sisters bed and helped her sister packing her things, though she was much slower than her. She looked up at she heard Artemis voice. The simple expression on her face was enough to make the redheaded girl’s lower lip quiver. As she said it wouldn’t help the problem, Mary-Jane stopped. She was in the middle of putting a green sweater into Iris bag but chose to pull it back up and hug it tightly. Her eyes once again flew up as Kieran entered. She almost felt like time stood still, or at least she held her breath and her tummy rolled once, making her feel nauseous. She feared that he would correct them for what they were doing. She noticed how he had one of her cookies in her hand. Her whole body felt stiff.

These are excellent.

Thank you.

It rung in her head, and she drew a raspy breath before she buried her face in her sister’s sweater and hugged her knees. She was crying and if one couldn’t hear the sobs she tried to mute, one could see it in how her whole torso moved with her breathing.
//Jolene out. Killian timed out.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyTirs Sep 14, 2021 9:14 pm

Artemis had no idea what she could do for either of the girls, and it didn’t help how distracting it was having her mate stand right beside her. So close, she could reach out and touch him if she wanted. But she used every fibre in her body to fight it. It wasn’t the time nor the place to even think about that. Iris kept packing not knowing what she could tell Mary-Jane as she had no idea where she was going. But as soon as she heard her sister started to cry, clearly because of the words that had just left Kieran, their uncle, she had enough. She had enough with the fact that her father didn’t see just how little it took to get on his daughter’s good side. It wasn’t like they needed much, just a simple praise and few minutes of uninterrupted time with him. That was all. That was fucking all! And now this sister thought she could just come and yell about not having enough time with him. There was a fucking line of children that wanted to have some time with their father, but many of them had become parents for the younger siblings. What a fucking joke. With a half angry shout Iris got up from her position on the floor and ran towards her father’s study.

Kieran looked a little startled at the young shapeshifter that started crying. Then he looked towards Artemis that just looked distraught and tired, almost as if she had no idea what she could do to help now. The old warlock let out a deep breath as he walked towards the bed and made sure not to sit to close to the crying girl. “Mary-Jane?” he said with a low and caring voice, it would take an idiot not to see what it was the young girl really needed. But Kieran wasn’t sure he was the person to give her that. He wasn’t her father, and he was a stranger. “Sometimes the person that we want to notice us the most, tries too hard to figure out what we need even though it is quite obvious, and it’s okay to be angry but it’s also okay to tell people what you need and want, it doesn’t make you a burden

Artemis took a deep breath in as she kept her eyes trained on Mary-Jane and Kieran not interfering at this point. She didn’t have kids, and this was still very new to her.

Iris finally came to the door and pushed it open. At first glance it was empty what the hell? She was just about to walk out, thinking her father had walked out with their stepsister. But then a small sound and his smell got her walking back. Her eyes where still read from the tears that had been running down her cheeks. “Dad?” she said and walked around the corner seeing him lying on the floor. It was like all the hot air went out of the ballon as she saw him. Her eyes went big, and she quickly ran towards him, her hands trying to figure out what was wrong. “Artemis!!” she screamed, while finally seeing the chain around his neck. A holy symbol. She grabbed it and ripped it off his neck throwing it as far away she could in the room. Artemis came running into the room seeing Iris sitting with Killian. “What on earth” she breathed out and ran towards Killian helping him up in a seating position. She saw the wet spot on his face and quickly dried it off. “Oh Killian” she whispered as Iris just looked at her father with big eyes. Then anger took over. Her eyes turning her bright blue when she used her powers hacking into her father’s phone that found the messages that could only be her half-sister. Jolene. After using that to move towards Jolene’s phone she made sure that it was actually hers before making it vibrate with a message that she should be watching her back. Then the phone would overload and explode.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

Humør : Shut up, sit down and listen... Cunt.
Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 105

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyTirs Sep 14, 2021 10:03 pm

Iris left. She understood why. Their dad pushed their boundaries and none of this was fair towards them. He never really saw them. They were just there. It was almost like, when they moved from Scotland to Gaia, they didn’t just lose their mother, but also their father – not that he had ever been that present anyway, but even though they lived under the same roof, they never really saw him. He was always so busy. She heard how her uncle took a deeper breath and then approached. She was just waiting for him to touch her. She knew that it would end up bad. Even though she didn’t have eyes on him, her ears told her that he was close enough and she turned her back to him, hoping that it was a signal enough that she didn’t want hugs or a caressing hand. It would only dig the hole deeper. The missing physical touch which she some how actually hungered for. It was so difficult. She heard him use her first name shutting her eyes a little tighter, feeling how her forehead and cheeks almost hurt from crying. He explained how his father basically was blind to what she wanted, and she needed to tell him what she wanted. She raised her head from her knees, drying her cheeks a bit with the palm of her hand. She was still sitting with her back to him and Artemis, though she could see the reflection of Artemis in the window. She sniffled a bit. She didn’t stand strong like Artemis. “I tell him… He just doesn’t want to-…” she wailed and dried her cheeks again and tried to fold the sweater. “I ask him to go for a walk… Help with homework… I show him my grades…” she swallowed a dry lump and sobbed a little before she looked over her shoulder. Her whole face and eyes were red from the crying. She noticed how Artemis left. “He just tell me to wait… And he never gets back to me… Or to go to someone else…” she shook her head a little rolling her eyes about going to someone else. Her eyes fell on her uncle again. He didn’t even have to touch her to make the whole of loss of affection dig deeper. Just how he looked at her, knowing that she was troubled by this, and he was there to help her through whatever emotional outburst she had going on… It was enough. She could see how much she hadn’t gotten from her dad. Her lips started to quiver again, and she covered her eyes with a hand. Tears snuck out of her eyes again. She rubbed her eyes with both of her hands before she looked up at the ceiling, sinking a lump in her throat. She tried to control the emotions she was feeling. Her heart was beating so incredibly fast, and it hurt. She blinked a couple of tears out before she looked at Kieran again. “Can I… Can I have a hug?” she asked. Her lips started to quiver once again, she raised the arm closet to him to welcome him, while the other hand overed her eyes once again. She just felt so vulnerable.

As soon as Jolene had opened the door, he fell onto the floor, feeling how his whole body wanted to throw up. He felt burning hot and was unsure if he was sweating or if it had just been the spit. No, his hands were definitely very hot. Suddenly the door opened and he feel Iris presence. She was almost about to leave as he made a small grunt, only to see her get back inside and finally notice him laying around the corner. She called for help. Thank you. You’re such a good girl. I’m proud of you. She ripped the necklace off, and even though it hurt, it was so relieving not to wear anymore. He could even breathe better. Artemis was soon in the room and came running over to him and helped him up, drying the spit of her face. His eyes were tired, and he almost felt drained from energy. Stupid holy symbols. Stupid hunter family that had raised Jolene. “Thank you,” he said quite dry before his weight tipped forward making him rest towards Artemis shoulder. “Don’t punish her,” he whispered. Even though Jolene had acted out like she had, he didn’t want her to suffer. “Iris… Come here,” he said a little louder, though very gentle.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Sep 15, 2021 9:20 am

Kieran just sat there listen, his arms carefully folded on his legs while he waited for her to explain the feelings that was going through her. Sometimes even those people that wanted to be the best, were blind to how they neglected some of the most important duties. The ones that would never come around again, and that was the life of your child. Blink and you miss the first step, look away and you might look back and see that the child that was ones small enough to be in your arms now was sitting an adult woman crying because she hadn’t gotten the affection she craved.

A soft smile formed on his lips as she finally turned towards him, asking if she could get a hug. “Of course, darling” he moved a little closer to her, his arm very softly put around her shoulder. The whole hug was slow, and he took his time before he folded his arms around her pulling her close letting his head rest on her head. He had done it many times before with his own children. Crying and being hurt was a part of life. When he had lost his wife after so many years, he had needed a lot of time just sitting. Mourning.

It’s going to be okay, and we can sit here for as long as you like” he whispered, not really caring if she still cried. He just kept holding her as long as she needed it.

Artemis slender fingers glided over Killian’s face. Both her and Iris could hear that he had trouble talking, what kind of holy symbol had it been to bring him too his knees like that. “What” Iris sneered as her father told her not to punish Jolene. He had to be kidding her, it was like her heart dropped. Would he have thought the same if it had been either Iris or Mary-Jane this half-sister had decided to hurt because she had felt threatened? Don’t hurt her?. She remembered all the nights she had been scared and walked into her father and mother’s room. Only to find her mother telling her to just go back to sleep. She had never understood why he was never home in the nights. And when he was there in the morning times it was work, covens and barely any time for her or Mary-Jane. He had gone to see her hadn’t he.

No” she whispered with a pained voice, this wasn’t something that couldn't be healed with a simple command or an apology. “I hope it was worth it” she sobbed and shook her head. Artemis tried to say something but was quickly bit off with that she shouldn’t. “Hope the work, the coven, the women were all worth it” she didn’t even bother packing as she saw how Kieran was sitting with Mary-Jane. She had never felt more alone as she did right now, as she walked out the door and just kept walking. All the times she had defended her father in front of Mary-Jane, how many fights they had been in because Iris wanted Mary-Jane to see their father as a good man that really did care for them. But taking her memory, denying her freedom and choosing a half-sister she had never known. Was she even wanted then?

Iris out
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Sep 15, 2021 8:06 pm

He allowed her to get a hug and moved closer. He was more or less a stranger, but she closed her arm quicker around him than he did. Besides from that, she covered her flooding eyes in his shoulder. She drew a sharper breath in as he drew her closer and rested his head on hers. It felt like her heart was being stomped on every time it beat in her chest. It hurt so much. It was almost like someone aiding a fresh wound. Cleaning the wound. It hurt like hell, but it was what was needed to make the wound close up nicely, though this wound hadn’t been cared much for, or at least Mary-Jane had feared the pain too much to let anyone get too close. And seemingly, when people did get close enough, she stepped wrongly, and they didn’t talk to you again. Like Rose when Mary-Jane had lied to protect her grandma. It had been awful to lose your best friend like that.

Tears streamed down her cheeks like never before. She didn’t even believe she had cried this much when Starla had slapped her. As he said they could sit there for as long as they liked, she readjusted her arms a bit, almost clinging onto him as if she was going to die if she let go. She felt so small. So small that anything could crush her, and the only thing that protected her from being crushed was her stranger uncle. Mary-Jane's looks seemed to get younger, and her clothing seemed to get bigger for her as her power made her look more like the child who had been rejected comfort. Seven years old was how she looked. It just hurt – so much.

Of course, Iris sneered. She wasn’t happy that he felt like he deserved what Jolene had done to him – or at least that was what he thought she thought. If Jolene had hurt Iris or Mary-Jane, it would’ve been a whole other story. Jolene had no good reason to hurt them.
Killian closed his eyes as he heard how her daughter whimpered. He wanted to tell her that nothing would worth the time he has with Iris and Mary-Jane. Nothing would make him choose something else over them – but the thing was, that he did that daily without thinking of it, and he wasn’t able to speak before Iris said her last words.
The work. The coven. The women.

“Iris,” he begged softly but Iris was already long gone, even though she so close. He sighed as he heard how the door closed. “Give me a moment,” he whispered to Artemis, before he started meditating himself outside and followed Iris. “Please, darling. Nothing means more to me than the two of you,” he tried to convince her, “Everything I do is done to protect you,” he explained. “Jolene doesn’t know any Jones but me,” he continued. “I didn’t want her too close because I was afraid something would happen to the two of you,” –  “Please. Come back,” he begged her and tried to catch her eyecontact.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Sep 15, 2021 9:17 pm

It broke Kieran’s heart to hear just how much pain the young woman was in. A woman that quickly turned into a small girl. But what else could he do, that to just hug her close and make sure she felt safe? Something she clearly hadn’t done for such a long time, what had his brother been doing all this time? Did he really think he could stay on top of everything and still take care of a functional family? Kieran hadn’t been blind that sometimes he had forgot that work could consume him in a manner where he forgot time and place. Sometimes he had been gone mentally for such a long time that he had been in fights with his wife. His children had felt estranged to him and called him out on it. Everyone made mistakes, it wasn’t like there came a manual with the kids when they were born, and every child had different ways of wanting to be treated and different dreams. This kid had clearly never gotten what she really craved. And it wasn’t right that he a stranger, even though he was the kid’s uncle, was sitting here helping her letting the pain out. He softly hummed letting his hand glide over her hair as he looked towards the door watching how Iris was leaving, what a mess.

At this point Artemis was overwhelmed by everything. She hadn’t signed up for this kind of drama, nor had she wanted to become apart of the family. But she had still so quickly done that. With out even noticing she had come to car both for Iris and Mary-Jane. And sitting here waiting for Killian to do what he needed to do, she got scared. To the point where it was hard for her to calm down the beating hard that hammered painfully against her chest. Was she even up for this? Or had she just followed along because she now looked like someone Killian had once loved and married. The same thing the young witch had hoped for the first time she had initiated a relationship with the much stronger and powerful warlock.

She didn’t turn around as she heard her father’s voice. She had listened to him the last time, she had come home. Been so close to leave him while Oscar had been lying on the ground groaning in pain. It had only been because she wanted to take her purse that she hadn’t been able to do so. “Stop lying!!” she screamed finally turning around, tears were still gliding hot down her cheeks. “And if she didn’t know, how did she know about where to go!? What if we had been alone and you hadn’t been home, huh? How do you think that had gone down, when an only slightly older person had told us she was our sister?” she didn’t care that people that was walking around her might think she was crazy. At least there wasn’t a lot as she was still close to her father’s house. “You should rather focus on making amens with Mary-Jane than me, because I’m never coming back, I hate you, I hate you and my mother for even putting me on this earth, because one didn’t want me and the other was never there when I really needed them” her throat closed as she said that she didn’t mean it, but she was so hurt, and this was to much. She had never asked for anything but knowing she had defended him only to find out he had a child that clearly had been conceived while he was with their mother. Then why even be with that horrible woman that had given birth to her? "Just leave me alone!"
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyTors Sep 16, 2021 11:39 am

Killian didn’t stop following her, even though she said he was lying. He understood why she was in pain, and he was so sad that he hadn’t been there for her. Iris asked the right questions, but he didn’t know how to reply to them. He didn’t know about the system that the hunters had to track up any supernatural. He didn’t know that Jolene simply had searched his name on a server hand he had popped up with different locations, depending on where both surveillances had last seen him, and where he owned buildings. Jolene knew everything she had to know to find Killian. He couldn’t hide from her. But he didn’t know that. If Iris hadn’t blow up Jolene’s phone, she might’ve been able to find and connect to the server and turn it off, but that chance was gone for now. “I would hope for it to be less painful than this is, but sadly I doubt it,” he tried to reply. She wished that he would make amens with Mary-Jane. She wasn’t coming back. She hated him. “Iris, don’t say that,” he said calmly. If he physically were there he would bring her into a hug, but there was nothing but he could do to actually stop her. His visual presence and his voice could only try and calm her down. “Iris, you can hate me all you want to, but you should know that I love you and I care for you,” he said, his illusion looking slightly sorry for what he had and hadn’t done. She yelled at him to leave her alone, but he didn’t “I need you to know that I’m always here for you. My door is open for you and if you need me, I’ll be there,”

He kept his illusion up, being two places at once. He noticed how Artemis wasn’t feeling well with her heart beating like crazy. He sat more up, still extremely exhausted. “I’m sorry about this, Miss,” he said calmly. She had been right all along. He needed to simmer down all of this. He had to trust the people beneath him that they would work correctly. He tried to pull her a little closer to give her a kiss on her cheek, “Can you please fetch Mary-Jane for me?” he whispered close to her ear. “Tell her I really want to see her,” he added before he would pull a little away.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyFre Okt 08, 2021 6:33 pm

Iris didn’t answer her father as he told her that he would always be there. Because it only hurt her further, because at this point she didn’t see any evidence about it. Maybe she should call Oscar? But after what had happened that night with Aria, she wasn’t even sure if she could call him when stuff like this happened. Only making her feel so much more alone in the world than she first thought. All her friends, mostly being her friend because she had money. And the others weren’t as close to be someone one could call when facing a crisis with your family. So, where could she go?

Artemis turned her head so Killian could give her a small peck on her cheek. A slight sigh left her, as he asked of her to fetch Mary-Jane. Giving him a small nod, she got up from the floor she was sitting and walked towards Iris’ room where she had last seen Mary-Jane. As she looked into the room, she saw Kieran sitting with a very young Jane. The old warlock looked up seeing the young witch looking very tired as she leaned against the doorframe. “Yes?” he asked still holding his arms around his niece. “Jane, your father would very much like to see you, if you are up for it?” Artemis asked with a meek voice giving her a small smile. Kieran couldn’t help but notice just how tired the woman seemed, nor how it looked like thoughts where twirling around in that pretty forehead faster than she could keep up with herself. Kieran then turned his attention towards the young shapeshifter in his embrace waiting for what she wanted to do. Being ready to get up and walk with her towards Killian. Not that he knew what his brother aimed to accomplish with all of this. Time and distance seemed like a good approach. But he and Killian had always done things very differently.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 5:20 pm

She didn’t reply to him. She simply continued to walk. It hurt to be ignored when he tried to make up for the mistakes he had made. That was after all why he had to be two places at once. So, so much mess. “I’m sorry, Iris,” he said softly before the illusion disappeared. He couldn’t beg her to come home, nor could he force her to. He wished for her to come back home because she wanted to and not out of pity.

Killian rested up against the wall as Artemis gave him a small nod and left the room to get his daughter. Mary-Jane could hear how Artemis approached the room and how Kieran looked up. It got through to her quite easily. Artemis voice sounded so calm beside the mess that was going on. She took a deeper breath in and slowly sat up drying her cheeks. She nodded a little before she slowly let herself slide down the bed, having a greater distance to the floor than usual. She turned around, with her red cheeks and eyes to face Artemis. She had wanted to look so strong for Artemis, but she couldn’t do that anymore and it annoyed her. With both of her hands she swept her hair behind her ears, taking a bigger breath almost as if she built confidence back up. She then started to walk quite determined with her arms down along her side. She could almost look furious to some, but she was just so tired of all of this. For each step she took she grew closer and closer to her normal age. She didn’t believe she would need either Kieran or Artemis just to talk to her dad. She went into his office and looked around for a moment before she noticed him sitting against the wall. The mere sight was almost enough to push every problem behind her. “Fourth bookcase. Lowest shelf. Blueberry,” he said. She backed two steps towards the bookcases before she turned around and found the self he was speaking of. Blueberry. She tried to look for any names, but none were written on the backs of it. She then started to smell for it and eventually found one which smelled like blueberries. She took it in her hands and ran back to him with the book. “Thank you,” he said. Mary-Jane pulled a slight smile. “Can you find page 236?” he asked her to where she quickly opened up the book and started to help him find the page. She put one of his hands on the page, so he could rip it out. She was used to help Starla and had gotten to know that sometimes he would be needing help to, and this seemed like one of those times. He took the page and pulled it in two. One of the pages turned whiter and the other slightly greyer. The piece which had turned grey he folded and put onto his tongue humming for a moment. The cross Iris had removed from his neck was evaporated like dust being swept away with a broom. The white piece he crumbled into his hand and took a greater breath in before he felt energy come back to him. Mary-Jane looked awaiting at him and was suddenly pulled into a hug.
“Dad-” he released the hug slowly to cup her face.
“Sorry,” he replied, and kissed her forehead “I love you,” he continued and let go of her. He got up onto his feet, with Mary-Jane following quite quickly. She hadn’t liked one moment of what he had just done or asked about. She had just been a tool to regain power to stand on his feet. Even though he had apologized, he kept on crossing her boundaries.
“Where did Iris go?” she wondered somewhat bluntly. She felt like she had been sleeping while she had been in Kieran’s arms. She didn’t really know what had been happening all of the while.
“She left,” he said and gave her a sad smile. Mary-Jane left before he could try and put an arm around her. She went to the front door and looked out to see if she could see Iris anywhere. She was gone. She took a deeper breath in. before she whistled for Bruce who almost immediately came running. She gave the dog a pat before she went to a little cabinet which contained the collar, leash, and harness for Bruce to wear. Killian just watched her, knowing she needed the air and would be coming back. How did he know that? Because Mary-Jane didn’t want to leave Starla. As soon as everything was on, Mary-Jane exited without a word to go for a walk. Killian breathed out and walked over to Iris room to see if he could find both his brother and Artemis.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 5:36 pm

Kieran gave MJ a small comforting smile as she got up and started walking out the room. He looked towards the younger witch that just stood there for a while closing her eyes. He knew that being near him would be a challenge, but there was also some resolve he didn’t meet very often in a person, that meeting a mate before. Looking around she exited without words, leaving the warlock alone looking around before getting up and walking into the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea. A tea that was interrupted by the woman coming back with a coat on. “Leaving?” he asked with a soft voice “yes, I need, air, could you tell him I'll be out tonight?” Kieran nodded, seemed like every woman in this house needed air. Only one needed to walk out would be MJ, and of course the grandmother, but he didn’t think she could go anywhere.

It took a while and suddenly MJ came out, and just like the rest, she went out the door with the dog. He heard Killian walking around “In here!” he shouted, making his position known to him, already starting to make another cup for his brother. Maybe he needed something stronger than just, tea. He looked up as he saw his brother “So, that was, something” he mumbled pouring the hot water over the leaves. “Are things always this eventful here?” he asked giving him a small smile making the spoon turn around with the help of his magic.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 5:57 pm

Killian heard how Kieran shouted, and he turned around immediately to head towards the kitchen. And yes, his brother stood right there in the middle of making himself a cup of tea. Killian exhaled by his brothers first words and entered the kitchen, sitting down on one of the barstools by the kitchen island. “Usually it’s quite here,” he said, placing both his forearms on the countertop. “I hadn’t really seen any of this happen,” he said and let his fingers interlock. “What did I miss while I… Talked with Jolene?” he wondered and looked up at his brother before he started to scratch his stubbles a little.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 6:09 pm

Oh, guessing it’s just one of those days were everything rumbles down at once” he spoke while looking towards the other cup he was now making for his brother. When it was, he picked it up and pushed it towards Killian. “Miss?” he looked up with a slight crocket brow, a small breath left him. Now there was a fine line between telling the truth because it would help. And then telling it to hurt someone. What he could do, was telling him how MJ had cried in his arms and confided in him. But he knew just how much it would hurt his brother. As his children were everything to him, something that Kieran had never doubted. But even a devoted father could forget how to treat his children with the love they needed. “I talked a little with MJ, she was of course very upset” he said as he took a sip of his tea “But, if you sit down one day and talk with her yourself, Im sure that much of what happened today would be a step in a better direction” he took another sip and looked towards the door “Oh, Artemis told me that she would step out, and might not come back tonight” he breathed, giving his brother a half smile.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 6:38 pm

He groaned a little as his brother reminded him of just how much of a circus it had been today when he had visited for once. Killian looked up as the cup was pushed towards him and he didn’t really hesitate to pick it up and lift his brows while he looked at his brother waiting for him to inform him.
Mary-Jane had been quite upset and his brother suggested talking to her. Killian exhaled a bit. He always tried to talk to her, but it was just so difficult to get through to her. He nodded a little repeatedly before he stopped and looked directly at Kieran as he explained how Artemis was going out and might not come back for this night. He took a deeper breath in and put his hand on his forehead, letting it slide down to his eyes and then his cheek, all the till his head could rest on top of his hand. “No… Yes, of course she’s not,” he exhaled and started drinking the hot coffee.
He put the cup down and scratched his head a bit. “I’ll get things into order, don’t worry,” he took a deeper breath in, “How are you doing yourself? Still seeing the kids?” he wondered and looked up at Kieran. Hopefully they were all doing well.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 6:55 pm

Its not, you know what, you’ll figure it out” Kieran sighed a little as his brother told him not to worry about getting things in order. People were not things, to get into an order. They were organic beings with feelings, that needed to be treated differently. Which took time, and care. Which, Killian didn’t really seem to have. Kieran shook his head “No, not really, but they are all the same age as Cassian, so, they are old enough to take care of themselves and after their mother died” he breathed out and gave a half-pained smile “We are all getting there, in different speeds

-

Time went, Kieran said his goodbyes, even popped into and said goodbye to the young shapeshifter, telling her that she could call – if she ever needed it. The clocks stroke some minutes over half past ten, when a small knock was heard on the door. And then the doorbell rang. The female demon looked around at the beautiful place she was standing it. Cassian had dropped her off and she watch him disappear into his own place as she turned around again. Feeling how her heartbeat heavily in her chest standing here again. She had talked to Jack, even though it had ended with her heart in pieces because of the pain she had caused him. Also being told to get out and not come back before she knew what she wanted. Of course it had hurt, even though she had done it for him. The person she was standing here hoping was home, and not out looking for the daughter she was here to talk about. Tell him that she was alright and staying at Charles place for the time being.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 7:22 pm

Someone knocked on the door which Mary-Jane caught immediately. She tugged her grandmother in and kissed her forehead before she exited the room and went to open the door. It rang on the door which made Bruce bark once. Mary-Jane turned around and tried to make him calm down and sit before she continued to approach the door and opened the door, seeing a woman who was just as tall as her. She was used to looking up to people when they stood in the door and found it somewhat funny that she could look at her own eye level. Mary-Jane blinked a little at the woman taking a deeper breath in. “Hi,” she said and put on a small smile for the woman. Who was she, and why was she here? Hope Gardens were never really visited by strangers and that’s when it hit her. Either this woman could be one of his other daughters or she could be someone who he had been with once. She clenched her teeth shortly, closed her eyes and nodded, before she turned her head to the inside. “Dad!” she called. The way she called made Bruce get up from his sitting position and run to greet the woman with his tail wagging from side to side. “Oh, sorry mam,” she said and tried to get a hold on Bruce.
Killian exited his office and looked towards the door, seeing his youngest daughter standing with the dog and … Eris. A smile blossomed on his lips and his long legs quickly moved him to the door. “Eris,” he breathed out glad, “What can I do for you?” he said, not letting the smile slip even for a moment.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 7:41 pm

Eris smile grew as she saw the beautiful young woman open the door and look at her. “Hi, I’m-” she said, she had to be Iris younger sister. How much they looked alike; it was almost uncanny. “I’m here to see your father? If he has time of course” she asked, just as Mary-Jane turned around yelling inside the house. “Oh my god” Eris brows curled together in an ‘awe’ expression as a dog came running towards them. “aren’t you just the most adorable little thing” she had to squad down and let the dog greet her. The wet and hot tongue that glided over the back of her hand. Her fingers brushing over the brown coat of fur. “Don’t apologize” she said with a smile as she looked up towards Mary-Jane. And ma’am, that hadn’t been something she had been called in such a long time. At least not by someone so young.

Looking behind Jane she saw Killian, at she felt how her whole body reacted to seeing him. The smile grew a little. “Hi, I’m sorry to come this late, I just wanted to let you both now that Iris is alright” she nodded “I was eating dinner with Charles and Cassian, when we met her, we decided to get her back to Charles place, just, until she is feeling better” she explained, getting up from her squatting position she looked towards Mary-Jane, she thought for a moment how to introduce herself. A woman with so many names. Now Killian had introduced her as Eris, she could go with that, so for the time she didn’t say anything else.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 8:24 pm

The woman didn’t seem to mind Bruce getting that close, so Mary-Jane lessened her grip on the dog, who seemed very glad to greet the woman. A more truthful smile appeared on her lips as she was told not to apologize.
Killian’s smile changed to an expression which were more worried, but yet relieved. She had seen Iris and knew she was okay. And Cassian. Oh, he was going to hear from this, wasn’t he? He nodded with a little smile as she explained that Iris was staying at Charles place. God, his own daughter had met his son before he had. “Of course,” he said. He grabbed onto the door and opened it a bit more. He looked down at Mary-Jane and placed a hand on her shoulder, which she moved away from. “What abou-”
“Who’s Charles?” she interfered. She knew no one called that. She looked from her father to the woman in the door and back to her father. Why was he so okay with Iris staying at some stranger?
Killian took a bigger breath in, “He’s… My son,” he said hoping it wouldn’t push buttons which hadn’t been pushed already once today.
“Your what?” the Scottish accent really went through. He knew that it wouldn’t be great to keep secrets – at least not too many secrets. He cleared his throat a little, feeling bad that Eris had to see him deal with Mary-Jane.
“Eris is the mother to Charles,” Mary-Janes eyes widened, and she looked over at Eris. Good. Another woman he had been sleeping with. She licked her lips and looked back at her father.
“Alright then,” she said clearly not amused. She leaned down and called for Bruce to get his attention and when she had gotten it told them to go, and it almost seemed like the dog understood immediately.
“She’s Atarah,” Killian tried to save it. Mary-Jane stopped and thought about it for a moment before she turned around and quite quickly got back to stand next to her father.
“I guess you regret leaving her, because that would mean you wouldn’t have either of us,” she snarled before she turned away keeping her tears at bay. “Come on, Bruce,” she spoke and the dog followed next to her towards Iris room.
Killian was left speechless and his mouth slightly open. Of all the things Mary-Jane had the guts to say, he hadn’t experienced something like this. He took a deeper breath in before he turned towards Eris. “I’m really sorry. It’s been a rough day for everyone,” he said and pulled a pained smile. “Did you introduce yourself to Iris?” he wondered.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 8:44 pm

Eris kept quiet as Mary-Jane and Killian started discussing back and forth. It wasn’t her place to say anything, and to be fair, she wasn’t even that offended about how some of the words might have been directed towards her. Besides, Eris should have known better than to drop Charles name, but she wanted to be honest about who Iris was with. Iris had said things about a new sibling she knew nothing about, of course it would be a sore subject. A pained smile formed on her lips as the young shapeshifter took off with her dog, leaving Killian standing there, looking so lost. “I’m guessing that its harder to bring up children in this day of age” she whispered and placed a soft hand on his shoulder. “I did, she was upset but Charles bonded with her really quick, and they ended up doing art” she gave him a smile squeezing the shoulder a little bit “Iris, she just needs some time Killian” she stepped inside, folding her hands in front of her.

Are you sure, you don’t want to talk with her? It’s never a good idea to leave these things, and I can wait, if you want to talk a little bit? I don’t have anywhere I need to be, and it would be nice seeing how you are living now” she gave him a comforting smile “she’s your daughter, and even though that wasn’t fair, its justified that she feels upset” maybe it was just the mother that had woken in her when Iris had hugged her like a koala bear and didn’t want to let go. “I’ll wait, go to her, please” she whispered closing the door behind her and letting go of Killian.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 10:33 pm

Killian opened his mouth to reply, but only really got to nod. It was difficult to bring up children in this day of age. Even more difficult because he honestly hadn’t been present enough for them and he had believed that Amy had been present – but she hadn’t. It had been awful.
He smiled as he was comforted that Iris and Charles had bonded well and made art together. He nodded a bit as she said that she needed time. He understood that, and that had also been why he had simply let her leave when she had stopped talking to him. Because he knew, that if she needed him, she would hack herself into the nearest phone and text him and he would be there immediately.
Killian let her enter and listened as she started to talk about Mary-Jane and that he might need to talk with her. He smiled gladly as she said she wasn’t busy. “Alright, go explore. Just watch out for the old lady living in the last room down the hall to the right,” he said with a glad smile. He cupped her face with one hand and leaned down to kiss her forehead before he with a smile let go of her and walked to Iris room, where Mary-Jane had gone to. He knocked on the door, and one could hear how Mary-Jane didn’t seem to want to talk. “Jane, I would really love to talk to you… You don’t have to talk to me,” he said and waited by the door. A few moments passed before the door opened and he was gestured to enter, only for the door to close after him. They both sat down in Iris bed, him by the footend and her by the pillows, petting Bruce calmly and only looking at him.
“I understand you’re upset,” he said and interlocked his fingers, looking over at her. She didn’t pay attention to his presence, but just listened. “I just want you to remember, that I’m not just fifty, darling,” he waited for a moment, hoping she would say something. But she didn’t. “Almost two-hundred-thousand years old,” he said. Mary-Jane started to pick at a knot in the brown fur. “I have loved many people. I have lost many more,” he said and felt how memories of battlefields popped up into his mind. “I don’t want to lose anyone who I love,” Mary-Jane looked up and noticed how his eyes were slightly blank. “Some of my kids are immortal. That means that when I lived another life in the past, that means that I got children from the past too,” he said noticing how she looked at him. “I love you, Jane. I love all of my children,” he said and lost Mary-Janes eyes. “I promis-” Mary-Jane turned her side to Killian. She didn’t want empty promises. “I will do everything I can to make sure my work is better sorted so I can help you,” he said smiling gently.
“I don’t care about help,” she mumbled looking at the dog. “I just want some of your time,” she continued mumbling. For a moment he sat and tasted her sentence. She just wanted some of his time. “What if…” he said thoughtfully, “What if you say something about Kiwis, so I know you want some of my time?” Mary-Jane furrowed her brows, thinking it was some very childish move. “Or we can walk with Bruce together?” he suggested, which made Mary-Jane look up with a little hope. She turned 180 degrees and laid down on her side, so her head ended up on his lap. He was about to place a hand on her shoulder when she told him no, so he didn’t do it.
“Do you love her?” Killian looked down at Mary-Jane and pulled a little smile.
“Very much,” he replied.
“And what about Artemis?”
“I love her too,” he answered.
“Very much?” she mumbled.
“I’m trying to figure it out,” he mumbled back at her.
“You know, you lose some because you love too much, right?” she said and glanced up at her father.
“Excuse me?”
“You have so many kids you love, and if you try to love them all at once, they won’t feel seen and they might not feel like they’re your child anymore,” she licked her lips. “If you tell every woman you have kids with that you love them very much, you should know that some of them might not find it nice to know that there’s someone else in line for your love. It's the same with us children,” she tried to explain.
“I’m sorry, Jane,” he said with a sad smile. “I’m sorry if you felt left out or unloved,” he mumbled.
“Dad?” she mumbled her voice cracking in sadness.
“What’s up hunny?” he mumbled and leaned a little forward to see her face better.
“Rose never did anything,” she confessed. “She’s the sweetest girl,” she said and closed her eyes tight.
“She didn’t hit you?”
“No!” she yelped. “I just said the first person who came to my mind… Because I love her,” she sniffled, “And now she doesn’t want to talk to me because she thinks I’m spreading rumors and talking shit about her and, and-”
“Do you want me to talk to her?” The shapeshifter shook her head and sobbed. “Jane…” he mumbled. The shapeshifter hugged her father’s legs. “Did you tell her that you love her?” A pained sound left Mary-Jane as she slowly shook her head. Bruce got up from the spot where he had been laying and went over to put his head and an arm on top of Mary-Jane’s hips in a hug. “Are you scared?” The shapeshifter nodded. “Love scares me too,” he mumbled to her. The pale small hands dried her tears away and sobbed a little.
“I just don’t know what to do,” the small voice mumbled. Killian let a hand correct some of her hair and the shapeshifter sobbed a little more pained.
“I think… That next time you see her, you should ask if you two still can talk, and tell her I really like her,” he said and smiled. “I’m sure she’ll talk,” he said. Mary-Jane rolled around on the bed so her face looked up towards her dad and Bruce had to put his head on her tummy. Mary.-Jane caressed the dog gently. It knocked on the door and Killian raised his brows to his daughter who nodded. “Come in,” he said smiling softly
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Losing someone you love   Losing someone you love Empty

Losing someone you love
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» On another love
» I will always love you
» I don't really know a lot about love
» If this is love then i don't want it - Wayo
» Love runs out [cw]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Hope Gardens :: Hus nr. 1-3-
Gå til: