Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm bored

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Nathalie

Nathalie

Humør : You know what really bugs me? Insect puns
Antal indlæg : 104

I'm bored  - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 1:54 pm

She let him be, at least for this moment where he could take it in. Four years was a long time not being able to step outside in the sun. There was something almost magical to watch someone take in the son like that, and she couldn’t help herself from letting a small smile form on her lips. One could argue it was purely out of selfish reasons that she did this, giving him a little sliver of heaven and make him somewhat grateful. But, when it all came down to it, she couldn’t really care less. There were no feelings attached to it whatsoever. And yet, something, almost as if he had found a key to one of the well-hidden secrets in her mind and unlocked it. Right now, she didn’t mind it, but she was sure at one point she would run away, just like all the other times she had done so. “Well, at one point you’ll stop appreciating it, if you could go outside in the sun everyday” she whispered back, and then she turned around and walked inside to take her cup of coffee. Her eyes turned and once again she found herself interested in what he was doing, yet, she had just left him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Griffin

Griffin

Antal indlæg : 51

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 2:17 pm

She understood how to ruin a moment, even though it wasn’t all that ruined, but the way she mentioned how he would stop appreciating it when he suddenly could go outside every day just made things a little sourer, but he agreed. People took the sunlight for granted. He heard how she turned around and walked inside and it didn’t take long before he decided to sit down and enjoy the beams of sun on his skin.

Why. Why was it that head injuries always bleed so much? A father was out hiking with his son but had stopped when his son had tripped and hit his head quite bad. The father was used to such thing happening and was therefore quick to start with the first aid. Some would think that Griffin got the same idea, because as soon as his nose caught onto the smell of the child’s blood he sat up. He could feel how his teeth watered and how he felt incredibly split between what he should do. A part of him simply wanted to wait it out, another wanted to call for Nathalie’s help and the third and strongest par of him wanted to get up and get a drink.
With quite a haste, he got to his feet and was sprinting towards the smell of blood. All of his vampiric traits were visible his legs didn’t stop before he had knocked the father over and started drinking from the kid. A scream slowly died from the kid. Blood sloppily dripped down his t-shirt and his gaze almost intensified by the taste of it. Sadly. A child of this size didn’t contain blood enough for the hungry ‘four-year-old’ vampire. He let go of the kid who fell to the floor like a marionette doll before he walked over to pick up the father and drink from him too.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 2:25 pm

Five minutes.

Funny how time could be such a weird construct. Were you sitting and watching how the time passed you, minutes would feel so slow. But doing something that you enjoyed, an hour could feel like a second. It was never really anyone that truly understood what time was. It was how you measured how long you would get from one place to another, or how long your workday would be. How many hours you should sleep, or had slept.
Now, had Nathalie stayed, she might have been able to prevent what was happening. But she hadn’t, she was pouring herself another cup of coffee, then took a bun and took a bite. That was when she heard him stand up. Not something she took much notice of, so she just kept on with what she was doing for herself. Then he ran off. Why? She placed the bun down, clapped her hands together to get the breadcrumbs off them then she walked toward the door.

Five minutes. 300 seconds.

It didn’t sound like much, but it was enough for her to stand there and try to figure out where he was going. Now, she didn’t really care much about whether he killed or not, but he did. So, with a small sigh she ran after. She grabbed Griffin and turned him towards her, letting her arms around him, using her strength to hold him close. Her eyes fell towards the bodies around them. A man and what she would think was a son.

Five minutes. 300 seconds. Two lives.

Times was a funny thing, and sometimes five minutes could go by so fast.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 2:54 pm

It felt silky smooth to his tongue and it was like he only got more eager for every passing second. It was like starting eating chips. You couldn’t just have one. You needed more. Only the crazies stopped after one. The second one however wasn’t as pleasing as the first, but it still made him hunger for more and more. The second one had had a greater impact on his blood and how clean it was. Maybe he had a liver disease?

These thoughts were way too far away for Griffin. They were on the top shelf in his mind, whereas right now, everything happened down at the animalistic and instinctive level. A pool of quicksand that only pulled him deeper and deeper into the nightmare he didn’t want to be. But Nathalie caught onto him. Pulled him out of the darkness. She folded her arms around him and held him so tight, that he couldn’t move. At first, a hiss left him, angry about the interruption. He wanted to lash out and get out of her grip but before he could even be a difficulty for her, his mind caught up to him. He froze. “What-” he whispered almost too low for anyone to hear. He felt weak in his legs and wanted to fall the ground, but she kept him up, even if it wasn’t the intention. “I don’t wanna know,” he whispered, feeling grief getting a hold of him.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 6:39 pm

She could instantly feel how he lost strength in his body, making it hard for him to keep standing. It didn’t matter however, because she was more than strong enough to hold him. Even though it stung to be outside, it wasn’t enough to kill her. Luckily for Griffin, or he might just have ended up going on a killing spree and not stop before he was going to burst.
I got you” she mumbled and repositioned her arms, so it was easier for her to hold him. Then she lifted him and with her speed she ran back towards the cabin he was staying in. She then walked with him into his bathroom and placed him on the toilet, almost like a mother that was consoling their kid after they had fallen and scraped their knee.
Which was more or less how she behaved, but instead she turned on the shower, so he could take a bath and get all the access blood off him. Other than that, she didn’t say anything of the matter, she would take care of the bodies later.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 6:55 pm

Even though he didn’t need it, he took a sharp breath in when she mentioned that she got him. This was going to haunt him just as much as every hunt he had ever made. She lifted him up and ran back to his cabin, putting him on top of the toilet. Even though his arms felt heavy he managed to lift one arm up hide his eyes. It was almost embarrassing. He took a couple of sharper breaths in while he listened to how she turned on the shower. He was covered in their blood, wasn’t he? Were they fully dead or were they going to survive? Were they struggling to keep themselves alive? His calculations told him everything. Why, why hadn’t he listened to the calculations earlier? He knew that something was about to happen, but he had been way too occupied from the sunlight to focus on it. “Shit,” he mumbled frustrated and looked down at his hand with the ring on. He then took it off and handed it to her. “I won’t be needing it,” he assured her. If she didn’t take it, he would place it near the sink. He would then lean back on in the seat and look down at himself. His light-colored t-shirt was completely soaked in blood on the front. He tried not to think too much of it as he made his arms cross in front of him to grab the edge of the shirt before he would try and pull it over his head. No success. A grunt left him as he gave up. Maybe he should just take a bath wearing his clothing, then he wouldn’t have to was his clothing later. After all, it wasn’t because he got the chance to by any more clothing than what he already had.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 7:25 pm

She looked at the ring that he was handing her. A small sigh left her, and she took it, placed it on her finger once again. Her hand glided behind the shower curtain to feel the water, before she turned towards him as he grunted. It was clear that he wasn’t really in a state where he could take care of himself. Not really thinking much of it, she took a step towards him, squatting down and started peeling off the blood-soaked t-shirt. If he tried to argue she would just give him a look, nothing more than a stern look that would tell him she wasn’t in the mood for any of his small childish tantrums. Because she didn’t want nor had the time for that, at least not right now. Then she returned to the process of getting him undressed so she could guide him unto the shower.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyOns Mar 02, 2022 10:53 pm

He was about to argue with her about being cable of undressing himself, but quickly shut his mouth as she gave him a look, that certainly told him she wasn’t in the mood for such a discussion. With little to no problems she got him undressed and he got into the shower. It wasn’t really like the water ever got that warm here, and he had gotten used to it being slight cold. Besides, it woke him a little from the shock he had  ended up in. Once again, he was just about to thank her, but this time just sighed and let a hand rest against one of the walls in the shower, supporting him a little while water splashed down from him. With closed eyes he leaned his head backwards, so the shower could wash of the almost dried blood from his mouth, chin, neck and some of his chest. Feeling the small crusty bits under his palms gave his dead cold body shivers. No, it wasn’t the first time the former hunter had washed blood of his body, but it was the first time that it was innocents. He let his head fall all the way forward so the water splashed down the back of his neck and down along his spine. “Are you just going to stand there?” he mumbled, hoping that he could get a moment for himself.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 7:05 am

It didn’t take long before she had gotten him undressed and guided him into the shower. She hadn’t even noticed that her eyes were focused on his face, starring almost. When he asked her if she was just going to stand there. Nathalie let out a small sigh and rolled her eyes. “Call if you need something” she told him, and then turned around to walk into the kitchen and started cleaning off the blood that was on her hands. She slipped the ring back on her finger, and after a while just standing there looking into the boarded windows, she shook her head and then walked outside to take care of the bodies. Not really announcing that she was going, thinking that in a way it might give Griffin some peace of mind. Even if the older vampire didn’t really care about his feelings, nor understood fully why he was fighting it so hard. Why he kept on holding on to the belief that what she had done to him was more of a curse than a helping hand. But again, that was one of the greater things about not feeling anything. Because she didn’t care what he thought about it, nor tried to understand it. Why should she?
Nathalie looked at the bodies and then with a sigh, that could almost sound like boredom she started dragging them away and erasing the signs that they had left on the nature. Guiding it all to a cliff where she made it look like a horrible accident. Then they could be found and brought back to their family. Now, one could argue that it was an act of mercy. But to her it was just common sense that way they wouldn’t come knocking on Griffin’s door asking if he had seen someone about.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 11:24 am

She left him to himself. Even though he had hoped for a moment for himself, it still felt odd that she left. He didn’t need a message from her, he could hear that she left, even though the water splashed down next to his ears. He then continued to was his face and body. Thoroughly scrubbing the skin that had been bathed in the blood of the two males. He could even read how much of their DNA that was still left on him, which was the only reason why he continued. Occasionally the number was so far down that he chose to accept it.
He then stepped out of the bath and wrapped himself in one of the rough towels. He found a hanger for his clothing and put it into the shower and started to wash the clothing with the showerhead. When it seemed somewhat clean, he turned off the water and started to dry himself off before he would walk to his room to find something new to wear. He found a shirt that was a little too big for him and some pants. He was lucky that campers forgot things out here, else he might run out of clothing at some point. In his closet there was also a stretched-out t-shirt with my little pony on it. He had to take what he could, right? As soon as he was dressed, he got out and placed himself in his couch. He knees apart, with an elbow on top and his hands on his forehead. He had lived four years like this and had been able to keep himself from humans. He felt like things were ruined, and at the same time, he knew things were going to change. He could see the probability of his control and over all will to live would increase for every moment that Nathalie spent with him. Not that it was grand, but it was there, and it definitely meant something, even though he didn’t want to admit it.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 2:07 pm

Her glided over the scene, calculated and coldly. There were no emotions behind those big green blue eyes. Even as she was standing right beside a child that could not be more than twelve years old. One would maybe not think that she was a woman that had carried children. But she had, some she still was in contact with. Others were either dead or no longer in touch with her. Timothy being one of them, not for the lack of trying to get out of motherhood when it came to that horrible demon. But oh well, at least he had his father to look out for him. Otherwise, the boy needed to count himself lucky that he was actually blessed with not being able to die.
With a small sigh, she turned around and walked back towards the small hut that Griffin had made himself at home.
She walked in, and then back towards the sink and started to wash away the blood that she once again had unvoluntary had collected while moving around the bodies. “Feeling better?” she asked, maybe one could think it was a rhetorical question, but she didn’t really mean anything about it. Other than he had seemed rather upset, and if she remembered correctly was a shower sometimes a means to ease that. Even if it could feel like such a mundane thing.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 2:54 pm

He looked up when she talked to him. “Somewhat,” he mumbled and leaned back in the seat. He noticed how she was washing blood of her hands yet again and the only reason therefore could be that she had taken care of the bodies. Hopefully not turned them. She didn’t need more ‘children’ to look after. “Where did you put them?” he spoke with a soft voice. No, it wasn’t because he wanted to make sure what she said was right, or because he wanted to check up on the dead bodies, he just wished to know if it was because she had buried them or figured out of another way to make it look like it hadn’t been an attack. The weight of taking those peoples lives were still heavy on him, but it was almost like he was coming down from an adrenaline shock. A high, some might even say. He hated to admit how much the taste of human blood satisfied.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptySøn Mar 06, 2022 4:39 am

She nodded once as he told her that he felt somewhat better. It somewhat, was at least better than feeling horrible, right? She looked at her now could coffee and poured it out only to put some new and still hot coffee inside of it, as he asked where she had put them. Her eyes looked towards him as her tongue glided over her lips. “I made it look like they were in an accident far enough away from here not to arouse any suspicion and still make sure that the family gets some closure because they can be found” if not, she could just call in an anonymous tip to the police and get them out here. That way everyone would win, well, almost everyone. Today a father and son had lost, but well, that was just how life worked. Especially when mankind wasn’t on the top of the food chain, as they so foolishly thought as they tried to tear the world apart with their stupid wars.  
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptySøn Mar 06, 2022 4:34 pm

She explained that she had made it look like an accident which made him nod a little and let his hand comb through his hair. She had thought things out. Once again, he was about to thank her. “Alright,” he responded and scratched his forehead a little while leaning back in his seat. “And did you have a ‘lesson’ too?” he wondered and looked towards her, even though he had never really been that interested in her help, he believed that it might have some good impression on him, even though he didn’t believe he had learnt that much yet. He might have this tiny hope that one day he could walk around humans and be a person again, and not just exist in the mountains. He still had his goal about finding Nicole.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyFre Mar 18, 2022 8:00 am

Now, she could just jump right into the lesson that she had planned for today, but with all the excitement she knew that there would be no way that she would be able to actually teach him anything. He was exhausted and needed rest, so that was what she would give him. Shaking her head, she answered his question as she drank the last of the coffee. “Not anymore, I’ll let you sleep and come back in a couple of days” she looked towards the boarded window, maybe she should put out her feelers, somehow making sure that the death of the kid and his father wouldn’t come back on Griffin. Mostly because that would lead back to her, and that would just give a world of headaches, which she would rather avoid. She drank the rest of the coffee and placed it in the sink before she turned towards him. “Unless there is something else you want from me?” she asked raising a brow as her arms crossed in front of her chest.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 EmptyMan Maj 16, 2022 3:49 pm

Griffin nodded a little as she said she would let him sleep and come back in a couple of days. Perfect. She was just going to come when it pleased her. He couldn’t do much about it either way. He zoned out for a moment and only looked at her as she spoke to him again. “What? No… I’ll be alright,” he said fighting the feeling of the sirebond. “I’ll see you whenever,” he said and with a sigh, he headed towards his bedroom. “Remember to close the door after you,” he said and got under his covers, not even caring about undressing. He just needed rest if he was even able to sleep.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 3 Empty

I'm bored
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum