Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm bored

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Griffin

Griffin

Antal indlæg : 51

I'm bored  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 1:04 pm

She just really wanted to kiss him. God, it frustrated him. She had literally no respect for his boundaries. She complimented him. Told him he had a spark. Couldn’t she just shut up? “Don’t come closer,” he growled at her, knowing that it he didn’t have much mental stamina left to protect his own mind from her games. “I really don’t want to play your games,” he told her. But he didn’t back away from her. He had to stay strong as long as possible.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Nathalie

Nathalie

Humør : You know what really bugs me? Insect puns
Antal indlæg : 104

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 2:27 pm

She stopped when he told her not to come any closer. She still stood quite close to him, her arms folded behind her back, placing the folded hands so they pressed against the top of her backside. Almost showing him that she was not going to touch him. Or if she did, he had time to push her away again. Her eyes just looked at him as he told her that he didn’t want to play her games. “But you still want my help, you must have known that would come at the price of me, well, being me?” she teased him parting her lips a little. Her eyes became slightly hooded as she made it very obvious in how she looked at him. “Are you fighting how my blood is affecting you, how the bond between us wants you to come a little closer – maybe you even want to feel the comfort of any kind, even if it’s from me?” she whispered slowly, sensual.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 2:47 pm

She tried to look innocent. Unharming. Putting her hands on her back and not in front of her, almost showing she had no ‘weapons’ and that he had an advantage. “There’s a reason why I asked you what was in it for you,” he hissed at her. He wasn’t just going to walk around and kiss her or whatever she longed for to get help. No, then he would just wait in the mountains hand hope for some other kind of help. Meditate, something.
He noticed how she looked at him, almost as if she was undressing him in her mind. Dirty mind. Dirty, dirty mind. She expressed her thoughts, and it was like she read completely through him. “… Yes,” he spoke slowly, clearly hating that he was admitting it, but she knew exactly what he felt and there was really no reason to lie, was there? Maybe there had been, because as soon as the words had left him, he could simply see how the chance of him being left alone was dropping way too fast.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 3:04 pm

She smiled innocently towards him, as he told her once again that he had asked what there was in it for her. “To be fair, I still meant what I said” she reminded him, she could get what she wanted from him from any other guy or woman for that matter. Griffin needed to count his lucky starts that she couldn’t produce illusions like she knew her grandfather was rather famous for. It would have been too easy to make him see her taking off clothes or make an image of them having sex on the floor. But she couldn’t, so that had to stay in her mind.

Yes

Thank you” she breathed out, licking her lips. “For being honest, now” she walked over and took her bag that had been placed beside the chair she had been sitting in, waiting for him to come back. “I’ll come back tomorrow for the next lesson. I leave you alone for now, since that is what you want even though your entire body want something else” she winked at him and started walking towards the door to go home.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 3:38 pm

He narrowed his eyes a little as she mentioned that she still meant what she had said. He hated her games. She was simply just out to make him think through so many things and it was giving him a headache when it was unimportant things like this. It would be so much easier if she just said what she wanted and got going.

She thanked him, and he watched how she seemed to be taking her things. Was she leaving? Why was the calculations then telling him something else? This wasn’t right. Too occupied about his own thoughts about the calculations, his body acted on its own. With vampiric speed he rushed in front of her and before he could react properly he had thrown his arms around her in an embrace and laid his cheek against her chest.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 5:41 pm

It wasn’t often that Nathalie was surprised. But when someone suddenly was hugging her, so her bag fell to the floor. She looked a little confused, before her arms folded around the poor boy. Almost hungry after touch and affection. Now, before he had shown up, she had taken herself the liberty to walk around in his small house to see where things were. Her arms folded around him and just like had, she used her speed and strength to move them to the bedroom. She placed them in his bed, him lying on top of her. Cradling in her arms, while she slowly stroked him over his hair. Her eyes closed, and just waited for him to push her away again. Not that it really mattered, but right now she just gave him what he clearly wanted and allowed himself to do.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 7:27 pm

Her arms folded around him, and he closed his eyes. Within a second, they laid in his small, bad, bed. He was laying on top of her with his arms around her. She stroked his hair which gave him pleasurable chills. What the hell was happening? How had they ended up here? His calculation clearly blamed him. Now that he was laying there, it actually felt quite nice. He didn’t want to let go, but his was wrong. All of this was wrong. He slowly let go of her and got onto all fours. His eyes found hers and before he could make himself push her away, he leaned down to kiss her. It was a kiss that was dragged out, but as his lips left hers, he opened his eyes again and stared angrily at her. “Leave,” he hissed.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 10:38 pm

She moved her arms as it seemed like he wanted to reposition himself. Which he did, up on all fours hovering over her. Her left brow lifted itself, almost in an unimpressed manner. Then he kissed her. Which made her let out a soft hum of appreciation. Reciprocate it rather quickly. If it was the fact that she kissed back. That her hand found the back of his neck and pulled him a little closer. Or that she had made pleasured sounds while he was kissing her. She couldn’t know for sure, she had not his ability. Still, she wasn’t all that confused when he asked her to leave. She leaned up and kissed him again. Then she pulled away, after a short kiss, passionate even if he let her. Then she pushed him off her and got up. “Well, I was about to before you stopped me” she said to him quite coolly and looked at him. Now, was he going to let her leave this time, or was he still as undeceive as before.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 12:06 am

She kissed him back, tried to pull him closer and pleasured sounds left her. All of it were enough to pull his stubbornness through and throw in the anchor. He wasn’t going to do this. This was way past his boundaries. She should have left even before he had arrived. He had pulled away and told her to leave, which resulted in her kissing him again, though he managed to get a hand between them and push back down in the bed. She shouldn’t. He shouldn’t. They shouldn’t be doing this at all. As a comeback she pushed him off her. Only because his ability had calculated it he managed not to fall over the edge of the single bed. He groaned frustrated with both her and himself, and when she left the bed he repositioned his seat in it and would wait there until he was certain that she had left like he had told her to do.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 18, 2022 1:07 pm

The next day

It was early morning. The storm had died down and sun on the rise. It was almost magical in its own way, how raindrops were dripping from the water covered leaves giving the ground around the tree new life. Birds singing in the trees, telling the surrounding area that they had come back from their travels to the south. It would be hard to be in a bad mood on a day like this, but Nathalie had a feeling that Griffin wouldn’t be all that happy to see her, after he had asked her to leave yesterday. Especially with how difficult it had been for him to keep away from her. She had a feeling it would be easier today, than it had been yesterday. But she didn’t mind. As if she owned the place, she walked inside not caring if the door was locked or not. She had the strength to get it open anyway. “Good morning!” she said with a cheery voice and walked into the kitchen with the breakfast she had brought. Freshly baked goods, fresh brewed coffee and a few single things like fruit.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 18, 2022 4:19 pm

Ever since Griffin had left the society, he did his best to stay asleep when the sun was out and be awake at night. Every window was blocked with wooden planks so no sun would be able to snuck inside – he wouldn’t want to die after all. When Griffin was about to crawl under his covers, he noticed how the calculation of amount of sleep feel drastically while he looked at his bed. He closed his eyes with a sigh and started to put on a t-shirt. And there she was. He could smell her from afar. A sigh left him, and he went to wash his face. He would be lucky if he could even get to put on a right pair of pants before she arrived. She opened the unlocked door and he started pressing a towel dry against his face. Her voice would for sure had woken him up if he had been asleep. That would be so certain. He didn’t reply to her, but when he was done drying his face, he walked out to notice that she had brought breakfast. God, it had been a long time since he had gotten any of that, unless it had been campers who had left it. “You brought breakfast?” he mumbled, looking a little tired. No, he didn’t need sleep in the same way as humans, but he still felt sleepy.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 19, 2022 8:12 pm

Now Nathalie hadn’t been blind to the fact that the grumpy vampire didn’t have the opportunity to go outside in the sun. But that still wasn’t going to stop her from coming early morning when she didn’t have to worry about such matters. Turning her head, as she started unpacking the many things, she had brought along with her. She gave him a bright smile nodding before turning back her attention to the task at hand. “I sure did!” when she was done, she dusted off her hands. “There we go, hungry?” she asked, knowing that even though he had been a vampire for a few years now. The hunger for blood was always there. Nagging a little in the back of the head. Begging to get just a little more. Which was why she also had brought blood bags, both for him to have so he didn’t have to go hunting. But also, for her next training session. But that could wait!
I didn’t know how you took your coffee, so I just made a pot and brought some milk, just in case, I know how you Americans are about your coffee” she drank coffee, but had always been a tea person herself.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 19, 2022 9:32 pm

She smiled so vividly, and it gave him chills. She seemed so happy. He surely couldn’t put his mind to that kind of mood in the morning. It was simply too early, especially when he hadn’t been sleeping since her last visit. To him, it had just been a couple of hours passing by. Hungry? He squinted his eyes and finally walked completely out into the kitchen without responding. He simply didn’t wish to, afraid of what she would put in front of him instead. Who knew if she brought a dead rabbit for him? Yuck. He grabbed one of the things she had brought and smelled it. It was almost awful how much he could smell in the food now. He glanced up at her as she spoke about coffee. See, that was a thing he really hadn’t gotten in a very long time. Campers always remembered their coffee. They never left anything. “Black is fine,” he mumbled and took a bite of the bun in his hand. He was so used to having every kind of food as dryly as possible that he didn’t even think about there might be a possibility for her to have brought different things to spice things up. For ten years he had lived without really anything, so this was way more than he had expected… Of course, he hadn’t expected her to bring any, so…
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Nathalie #d5a6db   I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 3:20 pm

Black it is then” she said with a smile, pouring some coffee into a cup, her eyes darting towards the fact the just took a bun and started eating it. “I brought some cold cuts of different meats, if you want?” she added, nodding towards the small plastic back on the table. Where he could also find apples and some kiwis if he was into that kind of stuff. And of course, apple juice or orange.  Mostly she had bought typical things, but people always had a preference. Whether it was orange or apple juice. If it was cheese or some kind of nice ham to put on your bread. You never really knew, which made breakfast one of the hardest things to buy things for, or so she had always thought. But then again, did she care if people didn’t like it? No, because she had made sure she didn’t. Walking over to the table she sat down the two cups of coffee she had poured. Sat down on a chair and started sipping her coffee with a light splash of milk. Watching how he was taking it all in, how he was reacting to her being here once again, after how angry he had gotten at her yesterday. It was quite fascinating in its own way.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 3:42 pm

She poured him a black cup of coffee and looked up at her as she mentioned how she had cold cuts. He closed his mouth, so he wouldn’t be showing the part of the bun that was in his mouth. He hummed wondering and looked around to find cold cuts, until he realized that she pointed towards a plastic bag. With the bun between both of his hands, he clenched down on it, so it was easier to split the bun in two without a knife. He was used to quick methods. So, he didn’t have to use anything in his kitchen, to lessen any need of washing. When he looked in the bag, he found some chicken which he simply smacked onto the bun, a slice on each half. He noticed that there were other things in the bag and picked up a kiwi, and as if it was an apple, he simply bit down in it – not removing the fuzzy skin on the outside. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, enjoying the taste of kiwis. He heard how she sipped her coffee and took his head back in neutral position to look at her, looking at him. He licked some kiwi juice off his lips, “Stop that,” he mumbled.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 8:20 pm

She blinked a little as she saw how he was behaving, almost like an uncivilized animal. What on earth, had this boy not known social manners before he had been turned into a vampire? But even though it was a little unruly to look at, she also found it intriguing in a way she couldn’t really describe. Which might have been why she kept her eyes on him, while she slowly sipped her coffee from the place that she was sitting. A small chuckle left her as he told her to stop it, she blinked a little innocently. “I don’t know what you mean?” she lifted a brow as she lifted the cup to her lips and took another sip, not letting her eyes break away from him one minute. She made a small, satisfied sound before she put the cup down again.
But I have to say, it’s the first time I ever seen someone eat a kiwi quite like that, does the skin even taste nice?” she asked, pressing her brows together, not really able to hide the slight disgust that was gliding over her face. Not that she actually cared, but she found it rather. No, she didn’t have a word for what she thought it to be. Weird, that might be the word that came the closets.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 11:00 pm

His eyes got a little annoyed when she started blinking innocently and claiming she didn’t know what he meant. Of course, she knew what he meant. “Really?” he said with a quite stoic face. He shook his head and went to take another bite of the kiwi, not really letting himself enjoy it just as much as before, now that he knew she was staring like that.
He had just taken the second bite and was in the middle of chewing it as she commented on how he ate his kiwi. He glared at her and turned his body completely towards her. “It’s really good,” he told her. He walked closer to her and put it in front of her. “Go ahead. Try it,” he said before he turned back to his bun with chicken slices.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 7:50 am

She didn’t mind his glare; she just gave a sweet smile in return. She found it rather funny, actually, just how much he wanted to hate her. But when it came down to it, he wanted her here, because as of right now she had been the only contact that he had in a very long time. Four years without anyone, because he wouldn’t let someone close enough. That had to have been very lonely. He could always go back to actually hating her, the day that he had enough control to step outside the four walls of protecting and go out into the real world. She looked at him, narrowing her eyes as he told her that it was really good and that she should try it. Her eyes glided towards the kiwi and raised a brow. “Really?” she took the kiwi up, let her fingers glide over the fluffy almost sticky skin. Nathalie liked her lips, and then took a bite. She quickly spit it out and looked at him. “No, oh god, why?” she stuck out her tongue and let her fingers glide over it. “I might not have turned on my feelings, but I haven’t cancelled my tastebuds” she complained.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 4:50 pm

Griffin nodded with a hum as she wondered if it really was that good. He watched how she picked it up and took a bite of it. It only lasted a moment before she spat it out and he started laughing. “Holy shit,” he laughed and took the kiwi away from her. He could see how she tried to brush everything off her tongue. It was so odd to look at. “You got to give it a chance,” he said before he took another bite of it. It was just like with apples and pears. It was only babies who removed the skin. Grownups ate it with. While he chewed his cheeks got less full as he almost forced himself not to be that humored by her reaction. “It would really be a shame if you turned off your tastebuds,” he mumbled before he took another bite, soon getting to the part where he just had to eat the ends. It was odd how much he sadly enjoyed her company. He knew that when she left, for a longer period of time, he would be sad that she wasn't there anymore. He didn't want to get used to social interactions when he wasn't ready himself to seek something too far away from his home..
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 23, 2022 8:51 pm

Now, she could jest more around him. But instead, she just looked at him with widened eyes as her fingers slowly glided away from her tongue. A small smile formed on her lips, that got slightly bigger as she realized that it hadn’t just been her ears playing a trick on her. “I just made you laugh” she pointed at him, as her smile formed into an almost victory grin. Because if she had any feelings, she would be sure that was what would be going through her right now. That and surprised. It was incredible what you could learn by just observing for so many years. Not that she really understood it, but she knew that what she really used it for, was suppressing traumas that most people wouldn’t be able to walk around with. She wouldn’t even try to think how she would turn out, if she actually turned them on.
Well, you can keep the peal on the kiwis for yourself, I don’t mind using time to either peal them or eat with a spoon, blasphemy and laziness I tell you” she hummed while shaking her head and took a sip of her coffee.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 5:14 pm

He looked at her almost a little flabbergasted as she said she had just made him laugh. He furrowed his brows when he realized what she had said. Normally, he wouldn’t mind it that much, but he found it so difficult and so torn about letting her feel welcome, “No you didn’t,” he said quickly and almost coldly. He was truly trying not to smile from the way she smiled. God, why was it so difficult.
He shook his head a little as she explained how he could keep the peal, while she wouldn’t mind eating it with a spoon. “Call it wat you want,” he said and started to finish up the kiwi. “You do know I was about to head to bed, right?” he said and glanced towards her before he grabbed his coffee and started to take a sip of it.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 9:05 am

She pursed her lips together as he denied what had just happened. Not that she minded of course, so she just shrugged and let the matter go.
Then he pointed out that he was about to go to bed, of course, she hadn’t really thought about the fact that he couldn’t go out in the bright sunlight. “Do you miss it?” totally disregarding the fact that he had just pointed out, that she was disrupting his routine.
She took another sip from her coffee and leaned back while she watched him, seeing how he tried everything in his might not to like her being here. Sometimes, even the person that you thought you wanted to hate the most, could be welcome company if you had been alone as long as Griffin had. She got up and walked over to the bag and pulled out a couple of grapes and started eating some of them, letting her eyes glance towards the man standing not that far away from her.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 9:45 am

He looked towards her as she asked him something. “What?” he asked lowering his cup from his mouth. What was he supposed to miss? His bed, the sunlight, company, laughing, seeing people, getting real food? The list was bottomless. He missed a whole lot of things, and he knew very well that the list was only going to get longer the more she reminded him of what he was missing out on. Maybe that was the reason why he wanted to hate her so much, because she made him realize just how much he didn’t have anymore and it frustrated him. He couldn’t even continue to search for his little sister, since he didn’t trust his own new instincts. He was so afraid that he would end up drinking from her or like him, a fate worse than death. Being turned into a vampire and doomed for the rest of one’s life. “I miss everything,” he spoke quite softly, though one would be able to hear the base of the voice was ruined. It was a question that truly had made his mind spin, and it tore his insides apart, from realizing just how many things he missed.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 9:56 am

She had waited for him to figure out what he wanted to say, either to ask her not to dig deeper into it, or just clam up and not say anything at all. Then he answered, he missed everything. She would say she understood, but she didn’t. Because she didn’t feel anything. No sense of remorse or joy in seeing something again after a long time. There was no need to miss things, because she just didn’t miss things at all. She did what she wanted, when she wanted them and that was how she lived every day.
Nathalie pushed a last grape in through her lips and chewed thoughtfully. Then she walked towards him and took his hand. “Well, I can’t give you everything, but I can start with this, at least until I leave again” she slipped on her daylight ring on his finger then pulled him towards the door and opened it. “go” she nodded towards the light, so he could take a step into the sun. Herself staying in the shadows, even though she could stay by his side. However, it wouldn't be comfortable.
Griffin

Griffin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 11:35 am

She walked towards him, and he was about to pull his hand away from her, mostly because he didn’t feel like holding her hand when he wanted to be angry at her. He looked at their hands as she pushed a ring onto one of his fingers. He believed it was incredible that it could even fit. She pulled him towards the door and opened it. It almost made him jump back. She told him to go out, which made him look towards her for a moment wondering if she really meant it. He raised his hands a little so sunlight could find his fingers. A small smile spread on his lips before he, a little hesitant took a step further out, followed by another until he was standing completely outside and could feel the spring sunlight on his skin. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back with his arms to the side, enjoying the feeling. There was simply something about the warmth from the sun that could radiate all the way down to earth. A short chuckle left him. God, how it made him feel so much more alive. Sunlight.

It took a little while before he let his arms fall down along his side again. He sighed a little before he got his head back up and looked towards Nathalie in the shadows. Appreciative words lingered on his tongue, but he didn’t want to speak them. He wanted to know when she was going to leave, mostly because he didn’t want to go back inside. He wanted to enjoy the sunlight as long as possible, but he knew that if he asked her when she was going to leave, she would be quick to think he wanted her to stay. Instead of saying anything, he sighed and closed his eyes once again and rolled his head back. “I could get used to this,” he whispered.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  - Page 2 Empty

I'm bored
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum