Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm bored

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Nathalie

Nathalie

Humør : You know what really bugs me? Insect puns
Antal indlæg : 104

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyMan Jan 10, 2022 7:27 pm

Dedicated to @Griffin

Date | Spring 2014
Time | After sundown
Weather | It’s raining and thunder
Place | Griffin’s home in the mountains
Attire | Outfit, jogging/training outfit

Nathalie had never really been the kind of person that locked herself down to anyone. She enjoyed the freedom of being her own person. And to that, one might question the fact that she had turned a young human male four years ago. Well, circumstances had put her in a situation where she had almost felt her humanity whisper from the other side of the wall she had put up. She had not been part of the coven the hunters had attacked, but she had found him almost dying when she had made him drink her blood. Softly whispered to him, that everything would be fine. As her fingers had glided over his hair. Maybe it was the part of him being a hunter, and she wanted to see just how hard he would fight for the new life he had gotten, or if he would end up killing himself as most of the hunter codex spoke off. All that, I kill with my heart, crap. She had stayed, softly humming to him while her fingers had glided through his hair. When his family was trying to find him, she had placed a soft kiss against his temple, leaving a small locket for him containing a small piece of a puzzle if he ever wanted to figure out who had turned him.

But he had never showed up, or maybe the puzzle had just been a little too hard for him to deceiver, what did she know. What she did know, was that she had been bored for a couple of days and had ended up walking up the mountains finding his cabin. He hadn’t been there when she had arrived, so she had placed herself in one of his chairs. Knowing he would feel the connection that would only get stronger as he came closer to his home. Sitting in a chair, a glass of wine in her hand that she had brought herself. She turned around towards the door as it opened. “Hello handsome” she said with a smirk on her lips and took a sip of the very expensive glass of wine.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Griffin

Griffin

Antal indlæg : 51

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyMan Jan 10, 2022 11:54 pm

Things would never be the same. He had been hunting animals ever since he had been turned, and every time the animal gave up and died from lack of blood, he sat with the animal in his hands. Crying. He would’ve been better off as dead. He should’ve let his family get him, so he wouldn’t have to live a miserable life. His grey shirt, his neck and the lower part of his face was cover in deer blood as he was on his way home to his well-hidden cabin. While he walked, he could see how things had moved unnaturally, as if someone had walked towards his cabin. He could feel the human heartbeat, even though it didn’t. He quickly looked over his shoulder and started to cover his tracks on his way back. He was too occupied to feel how his heart was aching to get closer to his house, so it was first when his house was visible and he quitted hiding his tracks, that he looked towards his home. Home.
It was a weird felling in his chest, and he couldn’t really place it anywhere. He was being pulled and if his heart could beat, it would only beat faster for every step he took. The calculations were going nuts in his view. He pushed open the door and stayed on guard. His eyes only got to spot the wine bottle before he heard someone move and greet him. He immediately picked up a broken umbrella. He looked towards her and could see how she seemed very calm. The pull in his chest was going in her direction. “Who are you?” he hissed.
Nathalie

Nathalie

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Nathalie #d5a6db   I'm bored  EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 9:50 am

She couldn’t hide the crocket smile as he turned towards her with a broken umbrella. As if that was going to save him from her, if she really wanted to kill him. She made a small click with her tongue as he clearly was more in the mindset of being cross with her, than actually understanding who she was. No matter, she could be nice, at least for a couple of hours. “Griffin” she said with a soft smile, leaning her head a little to the side while her big green eyes took him in. “If you think –“ she scrunched her nose “Really hard, I think you can figure that out yourself?” she said, taking a sip from the wine, she got up from the seat, and walked towards him. Aware of his movements, and that he might want to attack her if she came to close to him. “Come now, no need to look at me like that, I did after all, give you a gift – even though it seems like you don’t like the gift I gave you” she hummed, taking another step towards him letting her hand fold around the broken umbrella and used it to pull him closer to her. She didn’t even hide the fact that she took in his scent, her eyes fluttering close before they opened again and looked at him. “Just as beautiful as I remember” she whispered alluringly.
Griffin

Griffin

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 12:09 pm

She knew his birth name. It gave him shivers to know that someone knew that he was still alive. A hunter who had been turned into a vampire. She almost calmed him down and told him to think. Now, it wasn’t because his ability wasn’t active, it was always on and counting. But as she cut it out to use his ability, he could easily see the calculation. One plus one equal one. She was the one who had turned him. If his heart hadn’t already been stopped, he was sure it would now. She only just got to tell him that he could figure out himself, before he lowered the umbrella and threw it away in a perfect manner, so it ended up back in its holder. He clenched his jaw, looking towards the holder as she spoke about him receiving a gift. “I never wanted any gift,” he mumbled as a reply. She managed to pull him closer. He didn’t look up into her eyes. His calculations told him it would end in something he wasn’t truly ready for. He could feel how every step she took made a greater pull on him, and he wasn’t even second guessing that she took in his smell. It gave him chills.  He raised his gaze a little, his head turned away from her. He used his ability through the alphabet to figure out her name. “Nathalie, what do you want,” he spoke in a low hiss.
Nathalie

Nathalie

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 12:38 pm

Nathalie let go of his arm she had used to pull him closer. Letting it softly glide up his arm. She could see he had been out hunting, still not drinking human blood it seemed. Interesting how he had been able to keep himself in check, not that she didn’t think he hadn’t tried it before. Which created vampire would have so much self-control? She lifted her brows, her eyes getting a little bigger in the process. Almost as if she was hurt by the fact that he didn’t want her gift. To be fair, she couldn’t care less about what he thought about the gift she had given him. She just let out a small exhale and looked down his arms to his hands. He really was a pretty man, but it had been much more satisfying to see just what the hunter family would do when one of their own had been turned. Many of the families either killed their members or made them kill themselves. Brutal really, and they disliked the supernatural? What did she want?

Her hand gently grabbed his chin to make him look at her. She liked how her name sounded on his tongue. She really liked it. “Come now, if you didn’t want the gift, you would just have killed yourself, because if it hadn’t been for me, you would have died that day – so, isn’t that a little hypocrite?” she almost purred at him, stepping a little closer. Her, so close that her breath would hit his cheek. She had taken her hand away, with a fast movement she stepped away and walked back to the chair she had been sitting in to take the wine bottle and poured a little more into her glass. “Doesn’t it get lonely, yourself hidden away out here? No company, no – anything” she whispered turning towards him once again.
Griffin

Griffin

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 1:55 pm

She grabbed his chin and made him look at her. He simply tried to look at her eyebrows and the middle of her nose instead of directly into her eyes. He didn't want to know what those eyes could do to him. As she spoke of how he would've died that day, and how he could've just killed himself if he hated it so much, he made himself look into her eyes. It bothered him, and if it wasn't because she had stepped closer, he would've. It was like his chest flared with anger. "I still got a purpose and a goal. I'm not going to let those go to waste, now that you so selfishly turned me," he hissed. She moved away from him and poured more wine, asking a question, which almost made it seem like she cared about him. It had been four years since he had been turned, why did she care? "Why do you care?" he snarled a little. Now it wasn't because he didn't miss company, he really did. But he couldn't make himself go out into the public that easily. His hunger was too grand for him and he was quite certain he wouldn't be able to contain himself if he was too close to other beings.
Nathalie

Nathalie

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 2:03 pm

So, the little boy still had a purpose and a goal with his life. Oh, how heart-warming, it really was. If you had a heart that could still feel warmth. That wasn’t still in your dead body. Where blood still flowed around, it was rather magical in its own way. Of course, witches had been the ones creating these monsters. Fight darkness with darkness. What a lesson to be learned of that. And yet, no one ever really learned from past mistakes.

As she had chosen to ask him a question instead of answering his. She turned her back to him and looked around in the room that she was in. It seemed so empty, as if he hadn’t dared to let himself have anything. Probably didn’t go out much, which meant he only had the bare necessities. Interesting. “Well, you just called me selfish, so why do you think I care?” she asked turning towards him once again, letting her tongue glide over her lips. Raising a well-cared for brow.
Griffin

Griffin

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 2:18 pm

Griffin narrowed his eyes as she once again answered his question with another question. She was extremely annoying. He approached her steadfast and stood next to her. Nothing had happened when he had looked into her eyes, so he guessed his calculations had been wrong. “Well if you don’t care, why are you even bringing it up?” he snarled and looked towards her eyes. “I’ve been living here for four years with no contact to anyone, and then you just show up as if you had an invitation and your own key,” he hissed, and raised his hands a little from the side of his.
Nathalie

Nathalie

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 2:34 pm

Oh, how angry he was. She couldn’t help but let the corners of her nose move, as if she found the whole situation rather amusing. Which it was because he was so indecisive about being either scared about the bond they shared because she had turned him, and the fact that he despised everything about her. She wondered if it was because of his hunter background. That she had turned him, or he himself had decided that he would rather live as a vampire than be killed as one? Keeping more or less his humanity intact when he had been killed? She stepped towards him as he decided that he wanted to be next to her. Turning her body towards his. Looking into his eyes. “Who said I didn’t care?” she asked him, then looking directly into his eyes, tilting her head a little. She could feel the bond between them. Almost singing. “I thought you might want some company. Or maybe you were bored? Maybe you wanted to drink something else than the animals you kill?” she questioned him, taking another step towards him until she was just a few inches from him. Tilting her head upwards, so their lips weren’t that far from each other.
Griffin

Griffin

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 11:57 pm

She turned herself towards him and the calculations went crazy. What the hell was going on? It was incredible how he could be so angry and disgusted by her and at the same time admire her, believe she was beautiful and-… Get yourself together!
She started listing possibilities, and everything she mentioned made the numbers jump and it didn’t help that she stepped closer until she was very, very close to him. Whatever kind of sire bond there was between them, he didn’t like it. “Please get out of my personal space,” he spoke softly. Depending on how close she stood to him, his following words would either increase or decrease in tension and frustration. “Why should I want to drink anything else than blood from animals. You should know that I wouldn’t want to hurt people.”
Nathalie

Nathalie

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 10:24 am

It was like she could smell it on him, just how drawn he was towards her. And yet, he fought the temptation with every fibre of his body. Because she could see the crease between his brows telling her, just how disgusted he was. The nostrils flaring just a little and his lips turning downwards because he was angry. Then there were his beautiful eyes, glaring at her with a passion and fire behind whatever feelings he was directing towards her. She loved all of it, despite the fact that he wanted her gone. Or did he? Because he didn’t ask her to get the hell out, just that she needed to get out of his personal space. “Oh” her lips forming a small o, as she took a step back. “So polite towards the woman you despise and hate so much” she let her fingers glide over his cheek as she took a step backwards walking a few extra steps away towards a window and placed herself up against the wall swirling the wine around in her glass. “Can’t help but notice you didn’t tell me to get out of your house, could it be, despite everything you still want me to stay?” her tongue glided sensually over her lips. “Oh Griffin” she purred his name looking at him with slightly hooded eyes. Now she had no quarrel with drinking from people. If they wanted it or not. But there was a whole lot of people out there, that would pay vampires to drink from them. There were communities of people that pretended that they were vampires. It was just a matter of finding someone that was willing. If you didn’t want to hurt people. “There would be women lining up to let you drink from them, it is just a question about self-control, so you don’t actually kill them” she hummed raising a brow.
Griffin

Griffin

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 12:55 am

She accepted that he asked her to get out of his personal space. Shit. He should’ve asked her to leave him alone and get out. He was wondering if that chance had been blown. On the other hand, he had to make sure that she didn’t walk around speaking his name. It would lead to a catastrophe. He squinted his eyes a little as she mentioned that he was polite. Well, after all, something in him didn’t wish to hurt her, and somewhere he also had a lot of respect for her. God, he hated it. She got all the way to the wall and swirled her glass. He shook his head slowly as she started talking. Yeah, she had noticed how he hadn’t told her to leave completely. He held his breath – even though he didn’t have to – while she asked if he wished for her to stay. Well, he wanted her gone… But being all alone for four years were also quite lonesome when you were the prankster when you were younger who spoke with everyone. She purred his name, and it gave him shivers down his spine. He looked away from her, as she mentioned that some women would be lining up to get bitten by him. “I got no control,” he admitted. “I can’t even go down from the mountains without being both tempted and distracted,” he added and turned his gaze towards her. “I can’t risk accidentally killing people because I got no self-control.”
Nathalie

Nathalie

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 10:11 am

He had no control; well, it had only been four years since he had been turned. And he was a young man, of course he had problems with not just taking what he wanted. Many of the old vampires had problems with it, still. Because they didn’t train and then there was the fact that they didn’t care. But Griffin, he seemed to care a little too much if she was being honest. She couldn’t help the smirk forming on his lips as he kept quiet about her staying or going. It was clear that he wanted her gone, but she took his silence as he rather her stay a little longer. Even if he rather has company of someone else. Probably that pretty little girlfriend that he had before he had gotten turned, and ‘killed’ himself. Poor thing. Well, if he didn’t want the gift, she could always just take it back? She drowned the rest of her wine. “Well, Griffin – seems we are at an impasse then” her tongue gliding over her lips to catch the small drop of wine that had escaped her mouth. “I could always just kill you know, and then your wish would come true? Take back the gift you don’t want?” she started moving towards him. Now she couldn’t really care less about the fact if he lived or die. It would hurt her for a while, feeling like a piece of her was missing. Much stronger than if her real son would end up dead. “Or - you could let me help you for a little while, the best to my ability, if you want?” she hummed, invading his personal space once again.
Griffin

Griffin

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 10:41 am

Griffin narrowed his eyes a little as she started to speak again. She offered to kill him so she could take the gift bag. What didn’t she understand? He still had a purpose and a goal he wished to fulfill before he could rest his soul and ask for such a selfish thing as getting his life taken away. She moved towards him, gracefully and full of mystery. He hated it. She invaded his space while offering him help. “What’s in it for you?” he hissed softly and with a tense jaw. He didn’t like her being this close to him, because with the bond they had, it only made his body want to be just a little closer, as if she had a caring aura that he wished to get embraced of. She felt safe. But he knew better. She was vicious and certainly didn’t care for him. If she did, well, why wouldn’t she have appeared earlier?
Nathalie

Nathalie

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 11:15 am

She furrowed her brows when he asked what was in it for her. Maybe that had been the reason why she had stayed away. Because the bond snuck around her otherwise nonexciting emotional state of mind and soul. Because something in her wanted to protect the boy, and make sure that he was alright. She didn’t like that, because then it meant she would feel his death, she would mourn him, and her heart would break a little. Maybe not for long, but the emotions that she was running from would still appear and that was something she truly feared. But now that she was here, it was harder not to fall into the temptation of caring for someone. “What’s in it for me” she mimicked his question back to him, letting her fingers glide over her lips then she clicked her tongue removing her fingers. “Nothing really, there is nothing you can give me that I can’t get anywhere else, there is nothing you can offer me that hasn’t already been giving to me” she looked into his eyes. “But I’m offering you help, even so” she explained, her hand grabbed around his neck and pulled him closer to her. Firm and strong grip, that would bring him inches from her lips. “Do you want it, or not?” she whispered mixing her cold breath with his.  
Griffin

Griffin

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 11:55 am

He watched her as she pondered about what was in it for her. What would she get out of helping him? Nothing. He furrowed his brows. That couldn’t be true. He raised his chin a little as she seemed to be completely nuts that she didn’t want anything. But he could see it in her eyes. There was something…
She pulled him closer by his neck, which made him tense his jaw a little more. Why did she pull him so close? His eyes stared into hers. His calculations were going crazy. “Fine,” he hissed, almost as if he had no choice. His lips were tingling, and his body was itching to wrap his arms around her, to be close to her. It was so annoying.
Nathalie

Nathalie

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 12:27 pm

So, touchy” she purred as he hissed his agreement of her helping him. She loosened the grip around the back of his neck and placed her underarm against his shoulder. With trained fingers so took out her earring with only one hand. Putting it in her mouth, she pulled up her sweaters sleeve so she could get to her bear skin. “First lesson” she mused, shifting her eyes from her arm towards Griffin “I bring blood bags with me tomorrow for next lesson” with an almost wicked smile on her lips she made an incision on her arm with the earring, so blood started to glide down her arm. Observing just how the young vampire would react to it.
Griffin

Griffin

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 3:38 pm

He narrowed his eyes shortly as she called him touchy, only to let her underarm rest on his shoulder. His eyes followed her movements as she took of her earing. The calculations were jumping up and down continuously. When she put the earing in her mouth, it was like a thousand warning signs were yelling at him to stop her. She spoke about a first lesson, and quickly mentioned what she would bring for the next lesson. “Nathalie don’t-” she had already cut herself. The fact that he had just drained a big animal from blood had no effect on him anymore. He did everything he could to keep himself under restraints, but the longer he tried to resist the more all of his vampiric traits started to show. It was very clear that he tried to fight it. Long black veins appeared from under his eyes, his eyes got brighter, and his fangs grew longer. He could see every calculation with her bloodloss, how fast the blood was running and the chances for him actually biting her. “Nathalie… I-” His eyes couldn’t even move from her blood. Before any blood was spilled on his hardwood floor he quickly placed a firm grip around her arm before he would let his teeth puncture her delicate skin. Griffin wasn’t safe to have wandering around.
Nathalie

Nathalie

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 4:37 pm

It was interesting to see how he fought against his instincts. And for someone that didn’t feel like he had any control, it actually seemed like he had a great deal of control. Even though most of it was based on sheer stubbornness. Then his fangs pierced through her skin. A small gasp left her, as pain glided through her body, not that it was there for long. Then a smile formed over her lips, and her hand found the back of his head. Her fingers slowly caressed him over his hair before she let her fingers glide into it. Massaging his scalp, as if she was trying to make the experience enjoyable. She knew that she wouldn’t be able to make him stop just like that, but she let him drink for a while before she let her lips reach his ear. “stop drinking and pull away” she commanded him, still having a hand against his head she let her tongue glide over her wounds and with the blood from her mixed with her spit it quickly closed up again. She was making sure that there wasn’t any blood left on her “how was that?” she asked, looking at him her hand finding his cheek and softly removed some of the blood from his lips.
Griffin

Griffin

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 5:11 pm

How did a purr and a growl sound when you mixed them together? Well, Griffin had no idea himself, before he just did that as Nathalie caressed his neck and let her hand run through his hair. He wasn’t enjoying what was happening, but on the same time, the blood was just so tasteful, and he doubted that he would be able to stop. She didn’t say anything at first, but after a while she spoke. It was odd how her words worked. He spilled, just like he had done with the animal. Down himself and onto the floor. He slowly pulled away. It was like he could suddenly focus on what was going on, and he realized that he had bitten her.
How was that?
Amazing. “Don’t ever do that again,” he said almost breathlessly and felt her hand on his cheek and a finger on his lips. His vampiric traits seemed to soften. “That was no fair,” he continued in the same tune, so exhausted from having to hold back.
Nathalie

Nathalie

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 5:51 pm

Don’t ever do that again, huh?” she purred as she didn’t believe him for a minute that he would have anything against her letting him drink from her again. After all, there was something special drinking from someone you were linked to. Or so she had been told, she wasn’t a created vampire, and she wasn’t a mate to a witch. Her smile got greater as he told her that it wasn’t fair. Of course, it wasn’t, she never really did anything that was fair. “Well, it might not have been fair – I never really do anything that’s fair” she hummed, still caressing his cheek. “One thing that is good to know about me” she took a step further “I turned off my feelings over four hundred years ago, I don’t care, I don’t feel and this bond” she looked into his eyes “it’s working its way around that ability, now that is something I don’t care for” she explained, being extremely honest with him, now that he had drunk some of her blood.
Griffin

Griffin

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 6:21 pm

His jaw tensed again as she told him that she never really did anything that was fair. He believed that. She wasn’t lying. She stepped very close to him again and everything seemed to tingle once again. What the hell was happening and why couldn’t he just be left alone? He listened to what she said, how she had turned of her feelings. He knew very well what it did to a vampire, and he was certain that the day she accidentally turned them on again, she would come crashing down. The tension in his jaw fell a little as she explained how she didn’t care for how the bond worked around that ability. He raised his brows a little. He almost felt that his heart beat once. It pained him shortly, making his eyes narrow. “So you care for me now?” he wondered, letting his eyes stay looking at his. “And you don’t like it? You don’t like the way you care for me?” he squinted his eyes a little and leaned a little closer. “Should’ve thought more about that before you turned someone,” he hissed. Now it didn’t change that he really appreciated that he was alive and able to continue to search for his sister. He let his hand find the side of her neck, with his thumb on the middle of her throat. “So, how much do you care for me?” he hissed. He shouldn’t have willingly touched her like this. It only left his body craving for more. Craving her closeness and comfort, no matter the form it was delivered in.
Nathalie

Nathalie

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 6:53 pm

A soft hum left her as he asked if she cared for him now. She had done that from the start, and then she had to leave. Making sure that his hunter family wasn’t going to hunt her down. Because they thought that she had anything to do with the death their family member. At least that was how they saw it. For her it was giving life to someone that wasn’t ready to die. “You don’t remember do you?” she asked, feeling how he grabbed her throat pressing it against the middle. Had she been human and needed air, it would have been hard to breath and maybe even painful. To her it was just a mild discomfort. She didn’t answer his question about just how much he cared, not at first anyway. She would come to that, he seemed rather good at putting together the pieces. “I wasn’t part of the coven that you and your hunter friends, family – hunted down. I found you dying, and something told me that you weren’t ready to just die right there and then – So I did what I could to save you, I stayed with you making sure that you were okay until my own life was in danger, so I had to leave” she leaned closer her lips almost grazing his. “Does that answer your question of how much I care for you? Or are you going to tell me, that you didn’t try to save someone, in any means that you thought possible, even if it meant turning them into something, most people consider monster?” she blinked slowly before going all the way letting their lips connect.
Griffin

Griffin

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 12:14 am

Griffin narrowed his eyes as she mentioned something about remembering something. Once again, the calculations were going crazy. He was going to end up being sick with all of the calculations. Shit. She had wished to spare his life, because she simply felt that he wasn’t ready to die. She had been right. He had no memory of what she told, but as she spoke, it was almost like the memory was being restored. He held the breath he didn’t need. This was in no way fair. She had clearly cared for him to live, and now he was accusing her for not caring. Nathalie had stayed until her own life had been in danger. She had stayed with the intention of him surviving. She leaned closer and his eyes stayed on hers. There was something about this that was so drawing and even tempting. He was about to insist that he would never turn anyone against their will, but before he could promise that and say a word, her lips found his. He was quick to push her away. “Don’t-” he hissed. As it seemed like she gained balance and straightened back up, he could feel how the pull was greater. “I doubt that’s a lesson,” he snarled at her.
Nathalie

Nathalie

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 12:51 pm

She got pushed away. She was neither hurt, offended, or annoyed. She just scrunched her nose a little, as a small smile appeared. He really was rather feisty, wasn’t he? She could smell on him, that he wanted more than he was letting himself take. Maybe it was just a character flaw, that he just never took what he wanted. Rather letting opportunities fall through his fingers if it went against someone else’s codex. I can do more, do better, save people. But he was hiding in a cabin away from the world, who was he helping behind the prison that he had put himself in? “No, I just really wanted to do it” she teased him letting her tongue glide over her lips her eyes still looking at his face. “I like you’re so feisty, there is still some spark in you, even though you placed yourself in a prison” she mused stepping forward once again.
Sponsoreret inhold

I'm bored  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm bored    I'm bored  Empty

I'm bored
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum