Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Lets go for a little adventure

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
King

King

Antal indlæg : 61

Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 4:27 pm

King smiled at her as she turned around. “Did I ever say so?” he wondered and tilted his head a little as if he was trying to remember that – but it didn’t matter, because he was certain he hadn’t said he wanted her to leave. Why would he do that? He noticed how she looked at him, and he started to wonder how much she actually liked blood like his. “I walked yesterday. I haven’t played ludo in ages,” he responded looking at her getting things set up. He moved himself to a better chair, so he could set properly across from her. By putting his toes to his heels, he pushed off his shoes, and shoved them a bit to the side so they weren’t in the way. King couldn’t contain his laugh as she wondered out loud if he was a good loser, just as he was resisting her. As she pointed to the pieces, he picked up the yellow ones, which were across from the red on the plate. “I thought it was you who were resting me?” he said and glanced up at her while he put the pieces on his ‘home’.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Nathalie

Nathalie

Humør : You know what really bugs me? Insect puns
Antal indlæg : 104

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 4:39 pm

Her smile became a little wider, as she looked at his hands that took the colour pieces that he wanted. Then her eyes glided from his hands up his arm to his eyes. She shrugged, not saying anything about whether she was resisting him or not. Maybe she just liked the game, she didn’t need to have everything at once. Especially not when they were this interesting to be around. She would say fun, but she was quite sure that she had no idea what fun actually was supposed to feel like. She grabbed the blue pieces and started setting them up in the small ring with four smaller rings. Taking the dice, she placed it in front of him. “I say you deserve the right to starting first” she leaned back, placing her arms against the chair’s armrest. She couldn’t remember when she had ever done something like this, with anyone. When he had done his move with the eyes of the dice told him he was allowed to, she rolled herself. “So, tell me, what did you do before all of this happen?” she asked, moving one of her small men on the board returning her eyes to him.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 5:09 pm

King nodded a bit of her shrug. Alright, she may or may not be resisting him. She kept it interesting. He looked at how she picked the blue pieces, and his eyes widened a little. Fair enough, he wasn’t going to complain even before they had started the game. It was jut going to be much easier for her to throw him home than the other way around, but alright. He looked up at her, as she told him to start. A little smile of appreciation formed on his lips, “Thanks,” he said and rolled the dice. The dice allowed him to take one of his pieces out. He rolled once more, only being able to move it once. He passed her the dice. He looked up at her as she asked what he did before he ended up in his coma. He took a greater breath in, thinking for a moment. “I uh…” He frowned a little, “I don’t really… Remember? I mean, everything is quite foggy,” he licked his lips a little and let his eyes follow her dice. “I think I… I think I was a police officer of some sort,” he mumbled. He knew that one of the doctors around her always poked his memory, as if he knew her very well, but she never seemed to ring a bell. “I protected someone… People… That’s the only thing that I’m sure of,” he agreed with himself and was ready to roll, if it was his turn yet.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 5:28 pm

She couldn’t help but look a little taken aback as he explained that he couldn’t really remember. Now she had never been in a coma, or ever known anyone that had been. And she wasn’t a doctor, so she had no idea what something like that could actually do to a person. But she had read about people waking up twenty or more years later, and the life they thought that was still there was completely gone. To her, it would be both weird and a blessing. A way to start over completely free from whatever life that you once had lived before. Maybe it was just different for people that didn’t age or could die of natural circumstances. Maybe it was also just her, that was a little twisted in that way. “A police officer?” she smirked, looked down and rolled the dice again when it was her turn, moving the pieces around. Now she didn’t really play to win and overlock multiple times where she could have made sure that he could have been kick him home. “So, I was right, you are a hero” she gave him a toothy grin, and then fate had brought him her. What a shame that was. “Well, I’ve never really done anything noble in my life” She told him, looking at how his game was going licking her lips.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 5:39 pm

He looked up at her as she smirked shaking his head with a smile on his lips a little. “Sort of, not completely,” he said and smiled  as she rolled. He was pretty sure he hadn’t carried a uniform, but he was also certain that he protected a group of citizens. He shook his head once gain as she mentioned him being a hero. “I barely remember what I did, I don’t think my guessing game about my occupation is going to make me a hero,” he replied. He had no memory of who he protected. He didn’t know that he was protecting supernatural’s from hunters. Harmful hunters. Some hunters only worked with good intentions, so he didn’t really go for them.
His eyes glanced up at her as she mentioned she had never done anything noble in her life. He rolled, without looking at the dice. Instead of looking at the result he interlocked his fingers underneath his lips. “You don’t think it’s noble of you to take a homeless ‘hero’ in?” he wondered and tilted his head a little. He glanced down at his result and moved his piece. Now, it seemed like she was playing relatively fair, but at the same time, when something seemed to be just a little too great of an opportunity, he would try and knock her out of the game.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 8:23 pm

She leaned back a little more, moving her leg so her foot was sitting on the edge of the chair, she placed her hand on her knee that was pointing towards the ceiling. Her smile became a little bigger, showing half of her teeth. Well, maybe she was noble? Who knew? “Well, a very handsome homeless hero, that just agreed to let me get some of his blood” she let her tongue glide over her lips, before she leaned over and rolled the dice again. Moving her piece and looking towards him again. “Maybe I should rephrase it, I haven’t done much good in my life to outweigh the bad I’ve done” she looked down at the game again, when it was her turn, she rolled again. “I am a vampire after all, it’s not in our nature” she knew the stories of how brutal the first-born vampires could be. Created vampires could be even worse because they normally didn’t have the same control at first. “The clothes suit you by the way” she added as a break from what she had just describe herself as. But she didn’t really have a problem with being seen as the worst, unholy being as many would label her as. Be what people expect and stop letting yourself down.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 07, 2022 8:14 am

King couldn’t help but chuckle a little as Nathalie described how he looked in her eyes, and how she almost couldn’t say no to putting a roof over his head. On the other hand, as she rephrased it, he understood why she didn’t see herself as a hero, nor noble. “Well, since I’ve not been so reckless and ask for your age, I allow myself to doubt that there’s so many bad things that you can’t change whether you’re a hero or a villain,” he said while rolling and moving his piece, hoping that his piece could get far enough away from hers. He glanced up towards her as she mentioned it was in their nature. “Weren’t vampires created to protect?” he asked and pulled on a smirk as he rolled again. He moved his piece and when he had placed it he leaned a little over the table. He placed his elbows there and rested his chin on his interlocked fingers, “Guards for a town,” Somehow, he could remember history. Things that might not have been that important to remember.
He didn’t look down on himself as she complimented the clothing, “Thanks,” he said, keeping his eyes at hers, “I don’t know who donated the money, but it sure is nice to have more to wear,” he said with a little smile.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 07, 2022 8:50 pm

The more time she spent with him, the more she liked the idea about being around him. It was a dangerous game to play. Because Nathalie didn’t become attached or let anything stay for to long. Which was a funny thing to think about since she had a son. But he had mostly been left to his own devices, when he had been old enough there had been babysitters and caretakers. Letting her pursue whatever she wanted to do with her own life. “Maybe we’ll find out a day” she said a little mysterious about the fact that he would allow himself to doubt about how many bad things she could have done. She raised a brow and looked up from the board as he mentioned the fact that vampires had been created to protect. “Sure” she said, and then nodded about the fact that they were created to be guards for a town. “But you can put children to fight evil, and not take care of them” she mused licking her teeth. She was somewhat friends with River, son of the two first pureblood vampires. She had heard the tales of how brutal they could be. “You don’t create evil, you breed evil” she said with a smirk and moved her piece, nodding when he told her that he didn’t know who had donated the money. She didn’t care for him to know, so she didn’t say anything else. “Besides, when a species can turn off their feelings, it becomes rather difficult for them to stay humane” because why wouldn’t you turn off your feelings? Why would you be trouble with the handicap trauma was. Especially when you could just, close your eyes and turn it off?
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 5:56 pm

King nodded a little as she kept it mysterious just about how much bad she had done and how old she was. He raised his brows a little as she talked back with how the children were bred to fight evil and no one took care of the children. Well… King understood that it must’ve been difficult to the vampires back then, but hopefully the vampires had learned something from it? That love from a parent was need.
His eyes had followed her hands movements as she had moved her piece, and he looked back up at her as she told something about shutting of feelings. He straightened a little up and looked at her, scanning almost. “Have you turned off your feelings?” he asked her, not even throwing the dice, or moving his piece. He wanted to try and read her reaction on it.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 7:38 pm

She gave him a smile as he quite directly asked her if she had turned off her feelings. For a moment she contemplated just to tell him that she hadn’t. But normally she never lied. And it was her own fault because she had brought it up. She shrugged “Yes, I couple of hundred years or so now” she said casually as it wasn’t a big of a deal she leaned back, letting her fingers dance over the knee, connected to the leg that she had placed up on the chairs seat. “I don’t really need them, I’m still great company, and it’s not like I’m going on a killingspree just because I don’t have any feeling connected to the concept of it being right or wrong, I know that it’s wrong, and I don’t do it because I rather not end up in jail” she explained further to make him see her point of view. Even though she would imagine that it was hard, to picture someone not having any feelings at all.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 8:05 pm

She had shut of her feelings for a couple of hundred years now. It sounded a little dangerous somehow. Because what would happen when she turned them back on? Wouldn’t she be overwhelmed with all of the feelings she had hid away for so long? Or was she simply aiming for never having to turn them on again?
She elaborated, even though he hadn’t asked for it, but he appreciated it, because he wanted to understand why she wouldn’t want feelings. He smiled a little as she connected it to a killing spree and that she didn’t want to end up in jail. “Well, it does make sense,” he said and leaned a little over the table, placing his elbows on the table and resting his chin on top of his interlocked fingers. “And it’s very interesting,” he said pulling a light smile. It only really added spice to her whole being and he only kept wondering what would happen if she got her emotions back.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 8:16 pm

It did? A slightly confused and apricate smile formed on her lips as she tilted her head.  Now he just turned out to be more and more interesting by the minute. Her tongue glided over her lips, as a toothy grin formed. Revealing that four of her upper teeth were just a little more prominent than the others. She moved towards the board, placing her arms over the boardgame they had been playing, not caring about the fact that she knocked the pieces of it. Placing her chin against her fingers and looked up at him, almost like a cat. “You think so? Well, if you couldn’t already intrigue me more, you just keep on putting on the spice” she gave him a slight smirk. “maybe you will be able to handle living with me” she teased, keeping her position, more or less showing off just how flexible she was.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 10, 2022 11:30 pm

He immediately noticed how she seemed to appreciate what he had said and how she accidentally knocked the pieces over, but not cared about it. A small smirk spread on his lips as she told him that she continuously was intrigued by him. He liked that, being called spicy. Almost being called spicy. After all, he had a flavorful personality. “Only maybe?” he laughed a little and let his head carry itself as he let his hands find his elbows and lean a little closer. “Why do you think I wouldn’t be able to handle living with you?” he wondered, clearly noticing how flexible she was.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 10:03 am

Her smile became a little bigger as he questioned why she had held on to the, maybe. Even more so, when he leaned closer to her. He really was a beautiful man, and even without feelings she could appreciate the lines in his face. The triangular nose, his beautiful blue eyes. The chiselled jaw, and the heightened cheekbones. If he had been alive in ancient Greece, there would have been a line of sculptors outside his door, begging him to be their muse. Now, why did she think he wouldn’t be able to handle to live with her? There were a lot of reason. Maybe he found it intriguing now, that she wasn’t ruled by emotions. Because she didn’t have any that could weigh her down. But given it sometime, most people got frustrated with her lack of empathy. Or the fact that she never really cared enough. “Well, that remains to be seen, right?” she teased leaning just a little closer, so she could feel his hot breath against her face before leaning back in her chair. Placing her arms on both the armrests. “But there is a reason many doesn’t stick around, so this” she pointed between them “Is going to be very interesting indeed” she added, still with a smile on her lips.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 4:00 pm

King nodded his head a little to the side as she kept it a mystery for him to figure out himself. “Alright,” he accepted. A smirk spread on his lips as she leaned so close that she would be able to feel his breath on her skin. When she leaned back, there was something in him which as slightly intrigued by the fact that she didn’t want to go for the small distance there had been between them. When she pointed between them and said that it was very interesting, he couldn’t help but feel just a little bit proud. He was quite excited to see what was going to go on at her home. “Well, we just have to wait another week before we get to know how it’s going to be,” he said with a light smile. Of course, they wouldn’t know how it would be, but they would get a taste of it, but if he was guessing right, he would be looking forward to living with her.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 4:41 pm

She hummed delighted as he told her that they had to wait. She knew that she would possibly make it hell for him. Because it wouldn’t be exactly as he hoped for, or so she would think. Now, there was something about him, just like with Griffin that had found its way around her wall she had put up to protect herself from her own emotions. But with King, there wasn’t a sire bond between them. This was just, all him. Which meant she needed to be careful, and not get attached. She got up. “Alright, I’ve had enough of games, I have to get going again” she hummed walking over placing a kiss against his temple. “Text me when I can come and get you," she walked away and winked at him. “Stay hot, King, and tried not to miss me to much” she mused, making a little extra show of how she walked out of the door. The she left the hospital.

____
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure - Page 2 Empty

Lets go for a little adventure
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Adventure in the great wide somewhere - CW [Samael]
» Okay then, lets run! - Lorelai
» Ready set lets go - [cw]
» So.... lets get started! - Aaron
» Lets play Bonnie & Clyde [cw]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum