Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I will always look after family - Juliet

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I will always look after family - Juliet Empty
IndlægEmne: I will always look after family - Juliet   I will always look after family - Juliet EmptyMan Jan 29, 2018 10:45 pm

Place: John is at his house. Later he'll meet Juliet at the nightclub Nightmare.
Time: 13:50
Weather: It's a bit chilly outside, the sun is hidden behind grey clouds.
Surroundings: Young creatures enjoying their self-chosen day off, instead of being in school.
Outfit: Here
Topic dedicated to @Juliet
Note: This is a topic taking place in the past.

He was at home when his phone suddenly started vibrating profusely, and John being the tech dummy that he was, had no idea what it meant at first. He picked up the phone and saw a text on the front screen, from his sister Juliet:

[15-11-2017 13:36]
"Hey John. Can you come pick me up asap? I'm somewhere in Moonlight Falls. Not sure where.. Had a shooting but.. Just come get me fast, please. "

He lifted his eyebrows in surprise, it seemed pretty urgent for him to get there, so he quickly texted her back to make sure that she knew he had seen the message. As he was typing he couldnt help but wonder what had happened since she had to text him to come get her. His worst thoughts told him the worst of the worsts scenarios, but instead of listening to the dark part of himself, he gave the situation the benefit of the doubt. Either way he would find out soon what had actually happened, seeing that he had decided to come get her. He pressed the send button as he finished his message:

[15-11-2017 13:38]
"Stay where you are. I'm coming right away."

And then he grabbed his keys and without further hesitation, went outside to get to his car. He locked the door with his house key and almost in a sort of half running half jogging manner, went to his car. The car door was slammed shut as he got into the seat and in the matter of seconds he ignited the engine and jammed his foot down on the speeder. He knew that living in Gaia meant that he had to drive for a while to get to Moonlight falls, but being as reckless as he could when family was endangered, he might've been speeding a bit along the way. Not that he was unfortunate enough to meet any authority on the way there.
He grabbed his phone when he was nearing the club, with one hand he slowly texted, assuring her that he would be there soon. When he saw the club down the street he turned the wheel to park a bit away from all the young and clearly intoxicated people that were out to celebrate whatever youngsters found interesting enough to celebrate on a wednesday, of all days. John would never understand the youth, but he also knew that these young people being non-humans, things were completely different to them.
Being the tall man he was, the distance from car to club wasnt a long walk. He arrived there fairly quickly before he turned his head to see if he could spot his sister. Realizing that it would be easier to call her, he grabbed his phone and dialed her number before calling. The well known beeping sounds appeared as he waited for her to pick up the phone. "Come on Juliet. Pick up your phone," was mumbled rather impatient from his lips.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will always look after family - Juliet   I will always look after family - Juliet EmptyTirs Jan 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Outfit Bare feets, and her shirt is torn a bit apart, only just barely staying up. Makeup + hair Is a bit of a mess.

Juliet had been out on a photoshoot, it was nothing new, she was used to it, it was her job after all. But this had turned out differently than the rest. When she had entered the place of the set the assistant of the photographer, a young woman, had looked at her with this weird expression. Juliet had tried to talk to her, but before she got the chance the photographer had come up to her, stopping her. It was the first time she was working with this guy, but he seemed like a good guy. Of course her manager had checked him, he always did, so nothing to worry about, besides, they were more than just the model and the photographer at a shoot. There were also people for the makeup, wardrobe, assistants, helpers, yeah there were tons of people at such a shoot, the assistant probably just had a bad day. The photographer did indeed seem really sweet and helpful.

It didn’t take long before she had been placed in makeup, and had gotten both her hair and makeup done. He was going to shoot for a commercial for some new jeans. That meant bare feet’s, jeans and a regular black bra, nothing out of the ordinary. She just had to do this shoot, it would take a couple of hours, and then she was off for the day. Quick, fast and simple, routine for her. But today was different. She didn’t notice at first as she was busy standing model, but slowly everyone left the room. Leaving only her and the photographer there. She didn’t notice anything was wrong before the photographer putted the camera down, walking towards her. She looked at him a bit confused, and before she knew it, his hands moved over her, grabbed onto her holding her, as he forcefully placed his lips against his. She tried to get away, but he was strong like her, and trying to cry for help didn’t help, all it did was cost her a slap on her cheek that made her entire head spin. She had to get away, and she activated her ability, making his body’s temperature fall, making it drop just enough for him to get weakened enough for her to get free from his grab.

She didn’t have much time, she knew that, she had to get away fast. She grabbed her shirt and her phone, but before she got out of the door she was slammed against the wall next to the door making her fall to the floor. A sharp pain spread from her forehead and she placed her hand against it, before she was pulled to her feet’s, once more pressed against the wall by the photographer. She begged him to stop, but he didn’t listen, he just continued. She screamed but no one came, and as he started to rip at her shirt she realized she had to get herself out, no one would come, no one could hear her. She used her knee to kick him in the balls, something her mother taught her, and as he fell to the floor she didn’t hesitate to run out the door. She ran as fast as she could, and she continued to run. She didn’t stop before she had been running for 10minutes, sure he wasn’t behind her. At this point she was in an alley outside Nightmare. She grabbed her phone that was still in her pocket and wrote a text to her brother. She was shaking too much to call him.

Now she sat there, waited for him. She was curled up in a little ball, sitting against the wall, hidden from sight. She was shaking, both because it was cold, but also because she was in chock over what had just happened. She noticed her phone bussing and she looked at it, just to notice her brothers number being shown on the screen. Slowly she got up, and walked to the end of the alley. She wasn’t sure why, but she didn’t pick up. She looked over the crowd and there in the middle she spotted her big brother. It was as if it released the feelings that was locked inside her, and she ran to him crying, tossing her arms around him burying her head in his chest. ”I.. He…. He tried…. I … I…..” she tried to speak but it didn’t really work that all. All that came out were a line of words, nothing that really made any sense. She was shaking in her brothers arm, not looking up at him, just hiding her face, and that mark she had on her forehead from hitting the wall.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will always look after family - Juliet   I will always look after family - Juliet EmptyTors Feb 08, 2018 2:09 pm

For a second he actually thought that she had been kidnapped, seeing that she didnt pick up her phone. He clenched his hand around the little phone, that started making small cracking noises. He felt so angry at the thought of her being kidnapped. Was it because he wasnt driving fast enough? Could he have made it in time, if he drove faster? All these what-if scenarios went through his mind and either seemed to make him more angry or just sad. But then he spotted her, and her red hair. For a second all the anger and sadness went away, there was his sister.
When he saw her, running towards him, he first noticed her clothes and how ripped they were, and he knew right away what had happened. His worst thoughts came through his mind, that someone could have done something horrible to her. He opened his arms for her to run into them. As the protective brother he was, he closed his arms around her, making sure that she was feeling safe in this firm protective hug. He looked around to see if someone was watching them, maybe the person who had done this? But he saw nothing. He looked down at her as she spoke and clenched his teeth in anger at the few words she could manage to say through the crying. "It's okay. I'm here now, you're safe Juliet." he said in a scaringly calm tone, but he knew that his anger had to be saved, for now, all that mattered was making Juliet feel safe and secure.
He lifted one hand from her back as he carefully removed some of her red hair, to let him see the wound on her head. He knew that whoever did this, would quickly come to regret it, as the anger in him only seemed to grow the more he looked at his wounded and crying sister. "Listen, I would normally just let you wait in my car, but you being alone is the worst idea right now," he said as he carefully tried to lift her chin to make her look him in the eyes.
"Juliet, you have to look at me for what I'm about to say," he told her, but if there was no way to make her look at him, he would just put the arm back around her and press her closer to him. "I'm gonna have to know who did this. I don't want you to come with me to see him if that would make it worse for you. But you have to tell me where he is," he said in a voice that couldnt hide his anger towards the guy. He wasnt sure what was going to happen when he met the person, but he just knew that it would quickly turn ugly. No one would ever get away with hurting his family, not if he could prevent it in any way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will always look after family - Juliet   I will always look after family - Juliet EmptyMan Feb 12, 2018 12:57 pm

She felt safe like this, in his arms, him hugging her close. She could feel his warmth, and she just closed her eyes, let the calm rush through her body, calming her down just a bit. She could feel her own heart starting to beat more calm, and she took a deep breath, relaxing just that bit more. Even though he sounded calm, she knew him bettet than that, but she was grateful that he stayed calm for her. She felt his hand under her chin, and her eyes locked with her brothers as she listend to his words, tears still falling slowly from her eyes. And there it was, the question she knew was comming, he wanted to know who did this. She bit down on her lip, she didn't want to be alone right now, but could she face him? "I.. I don't want to be alone."

She used a few seconds to focus herself, an she pulled her shirt a little up on her shoulder since it was falling a bit down. "I will show you where he is. But. I.. I need a different shirt.." Hun sænkede blikket ned på hendes trøje, og sukkede så opgivende. "My wallet, my purse, everything is still there..." she sighed and looked up at him. "He's a photographer. We were suppose to do a shoot in the southern part of Moonlight Falls. Do you have your car? We can drive there?" Her voice was still shaken, but being with her brother made it easier for her to calm down, and the tears had stopped falling from her eyes. She was still shaking, but not as much as before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will always look after family - Juliet   I will always look after family - Juliet EmptyMan Feb 19, 2018 11:03 pm

"Yeah, like hell I'd leave you alone," said with words almost too harsh to be of assurance. Nonetheless did he mean every word of it. He was thinking about what was going to happen when they arrived at the guy's place or whereever they were. Would he let Juliet wait outside, or what? He sure as hell would never let her watch him beat the man out of this guy, even as much as the sucker deserved it, John wanted protect her from all harm. Even the harm of witnessing a serious beating. He was pulled out of the imaginary scene in his head, as his sister spoke to him.
When she mentioned a shirt, John sighed loudly as he gave himself a facepalm for being so dense. "Yes, a shirt of course. You can have mine, till we get to my car," he then said, and then in the middle of the street, he started taking off his shirt. It didnt bother him much, underneath was a thinner shirt, which many people would deem too cold, but John was a man with a very active bodyheat system, so cold weather was never a concern for him. He handed her the shirt, so she could stay somewhat warm and covered. He listened to her as she spoke and lifted an eyebrow at her words. "So you mean to tell me that you've run all this way in the cold?" his voice was full of concern but they had to go.
As they approached his car, he couldnt help but shake his head in anger just by thinking of the man who did this. "Doesnt matter what he was. When I'm done with him he'll be nothing." he angrily answered her, however the last part merely turned into a faint mumble.
As they got in the car, John leaned back in his seat and looked at Juliet. "I am going to hurt this guy. You know that dont you?" he asked without any sort of doubt in his voice. But something in him would also let Juliet have at least some sort of chance to speak her mind and decide what was going to happen to the guy. It seemed only fair. John started the car as he waited her instructions on where to go. As he drove, he couldnt shake the thought of the guy hurting her. He glanced at her once in a while, just to make sure that she was calming down, mostly because he was doing the complete opposite. He wasnt calming down, he was rather getting ready for what was about to happen. When they arrived at the place, John turned off the car and sighed. "Stay here, alright? I'll get your stuff," he then said as he got out of the car, shortly before disappearing into the building. Either way, if Juliet was against John beating the crap out of the guy, John wouldnt have had any of it. No one would get away with hurting his family.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will always look after family - Juliet   I will always look after family - Juliet EmptyTors Feb 22, 2018 5:16 pm

She knew that her brother’s hard words weren’t meant for her, it was his anger for what had happened to her. It was his temper getting away with him, and she actually loved him for it, for him protecting her like that. It was not because she was cold she needed a new shirt, she was used to being cold, her hands were always cold, but she did feel a bit exposed like this, with her shirt being a bit broken. But as he wanted to give her his she tried to stop him, but all she managed to do was look at him before he was already pulling his shirt off. She sighed and sent him a grateful smile ”Thank you John. Just, don’t get cold okay?” she spoke as she accepted the shirt from him, pulling it over her head right away. As soon as she got it on, she already felt more secure, more safe, maybe because you couldn’t see the broken shirt by now? She looked a bit down biting her lip as he asked if she ran all the way like this. She didn’t have to answer, he already knew.

Looking beside her brother she looked up at him as he spoke, the anger being so very clear in his eyes and his voice. She knew he probably deserved whatever was coming his way, maybe he had done it to others? But it just wasn’t in her nature, she was too sweet for her own good. She knew that, she had been told that before, but that didn’t change the fact that she still was like that. She nodded as a reply to his answer. ”I know.. Just… You know. Maybe he have children or..” she stopped herself as she could hear how stupid it sounded.

Finally in the car she putted on the seatbelt, and glanced out the window. She was almost hugging herself a little, her arms placed around herself. She took a long deep breath and tried to control herself, but as they got closer she could feel the panic in her starting to wake again. She bit down on her lip, trying to control the beating heart in her chest. She knew she was safe now, she was with John, he would never let anything bad happen to her. As they stopped she looked up at him as he asked her to stay, a soft nod followed by a shaken and worried voice ”Don’t get hurt! I don’t want him hurting you too.” she said her eyes full of concern for her brother. When he left the car, she locked it, and tried to make herself as small as possible, she didn’t want anyone to see her, she was scared, what if that guy saw her and came for her? She shook her head, pushing away the thought. She turned on the radio, found a station that played more soft and calm music, but it didn’t work. She was too nervous, but mostly for her brother.

After a while she couldn’t stand it anymore. She undid her seatbelt and unlocked the door as she stepped out into the cold. With slow and insecure steps, she walked towards the door where she knew her brother went in. She didn’t want him to be alone, what if he got hurt?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will always look after family - Juliet   I will always look after family - Juliet Empty

I will always look after family - Juliet
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I'm here to help - Juliet Darch
» From one women to another , Juliet Darch
» We are family
» Its never just a family dinner
» Where am i? Why does my family not love me?(CW/TW)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: The King Quarter centrum :: Natklubben; Nightmare-
Gå til: