Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Toss a coin to your fate

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

Toss a coin to your fate - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 12:02 pm

Killian couldn’t help but smile a little as she mentioned how she was lucky that she knew her mother was alive. It would truly have been unfortunate if she hadn’t known that her mother was alive. Now it wasn’t like Sarah and Killian had kept that much contact, but he was quite certain that she was still alive. As the young lady said she just needed to know where to meet up and when, he couldn’t help but chuckle a little. “Miss… All magic comes with a price and what I can do, is as I told you, nothing I just do for anyone,” he tried to make her hold her horses. “I’ll talk to Sarah and pick you up if she agrees,” he said with a serious look. “Oh, excuse me,” he said and leaned down to removed a loose hair from her arm that had gotten stuck on her shirt. “All good,” he said as he had gotten the hair. He didn’t let go of the hair but kept holding it. He would need it to find her later. He gave her a simple wink and with that, he was gone.

Henry sat left looking at Alexandra. “I think you should listen to him…” he mumbled, “Messing with the matebond sounds like,” he took a shaper inhale, “Really big business,” he elaborated. He truly felt like what the man had just offered seemed almost more dangerous than her being killed, even though Henry still didn’t want to have her blood on his hands.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 12:22 pm

Well she knew that. Magic came with a price, and even if she was very young she was no stranger to needing to control her magic and the power that needed to be respected within it. The same with the lunar powers. Perhaps she didn't give her powers the same credit as she should, but right now she was very blinded by the fact that she could get a clean slate. it wasn't something he did for just anyone. Well, he was of course a business man, she could see that right away, even if she hadn't known about Killian she would have known that just by body language and attitude. The world already moved in high speed for the young witch, and once she had set her mind to something you couldn't really go fast enough to achieve it. And yes, she wanted to know where and when, because then she could plan. And planning was something she did very well. She didn't like not having the precise time or location, it seemed rushed and unstructured. Even if he had to talk to her mother first, so he wanted to speak to her just to make sure that Lexie wasn't trying to fool him? Well, it wasn't what he said, but it was what she was reading under the lines. Then he took a loose hair and removed it from her shirt. "Say hey to Iris from me," she replied just before he was gone. Then turning her head towards Henry.

For a moment she had completely forgotten he was still there, but he had also just sat there like a fly on the wall rather than saying anything till Killian had vanished. "Look, its not like I like the thought of dying, going through some sort of ritual just for the sake of messing with it. I just don't think its fair that my path stays the same when clearly everything around me changes," she pointed out and licked her lips a little bit. "You got a new name after I died, your path in my direction changed. So, even if mine didn't. You think it's fair that I should bind myself to you, and knowing your faith is somewhere else? Knowing because of the bond you will never feel what you the moments we did share, because I don't think that would be fair," she breathed a little slower out before grabbing her coffee. "Fucking hate this stupid bond shit," Lexie mumbled taking a sip of the coffee.
Henry

Henry

Antal indlæg : 109

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 11:08 pm

Henry folded his lips. He understood very clearly why she was upset with her fate, and that she felt it was unfair that she had his name on her. But, if she didn’t want to be bound to anyone, couldn’t she just… Not act on it? He could leave her alone now, and she wouldn’t have to think about being bound to anyone. It was almost foolproof, wasn’t it? Wouldn’t it just be waste of magic, time and possibly death if she got a new one, who she might not want to be connected to too?

“What?” he almost whispered as she mentioned binding herself to him, even though his fate laid somewhere else. No, that was not what he was saying. She didn’t have to be bound to him. She could be free right now, because he knew that she didn’t want to be bound, so he wouldn’t go for it. While she took her breath and some coffee, he too took a deeper inhale. She clearly didn’t like any of it. “Well, isn’t it better to have my name on your collarbone, knowing I can keep my hands from you – which means you won’t be bound to me, which means you could be free,” he explained with slightly raised brows. He didn’t know if they were talking past each other but he simply hoped they could be on the same page at some point.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 26, 2022 9:00 am

Wasn't it better? No. No she didn't believe it was. Far from. "But is that freedom?" She cleared her throat a little bit. "Because from where I am standing, it seems like yes we could keep our hands off each other, but when the time comes - if the time comes and you find your mate and get bound to her and I come at you, for some who knows reason, you would be bound to reject me either way," she pointed out and leaned a little bit back in her seat taking a sip of her coffee. "And no, I don't like the part about being bound to someone, but do you know how it feels. Trying to be with someone who isn't your mate after having met them, everything else just feels meaningless and cold, no matter how much you want it not to," she mumbled a little bit. Well, she had tried to at least hang around a few people at parties to shake off the feeling of having met Henry back in summer. But it had seemed pointless. "And I want possibly one day you know, to actually fall in love and being able to actually give my love and not feeling like I'm betraying someone else." One should be very proud of how truthfully she spoke her feelings, because Lexie wasn't really the type to do so, but for some reason she felt like she needed him to understand why she did what she did.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 10:11 am

He furrowed his brows a little, when she questioned his opinion. She explained to him why, but as she spoke he still didn’t see the reason why it wouldn’t be better. Wouldn’t it be better to push death as far away as possible? There was no reason for her to die now, he might reject her later. It would be so much easier simply just staying from each other like they had used to do. It was much easier when he didn’t have her name on his collarbone. As she continued to elaborate, he felt a little knot in his stomach. He knew how cold it could feel when Henry and Alexandra had kept themselves away from each other, having been so close. It had been driving him insane. Nothing had been good enough, except for Mariella. He had been lucky compared to her. He nodded a little as she explained what she actually wished for. “Okay, fine,” he exhaled. “I’ll hope that your mother agrees,” he spoke softly, “Because I can’t reject you, knowing what is going to happen…” he exhaled.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 10:11 pm

He seemed to let the matter go. Well, not enough to spare them the time and just reject her right here and right now, and Alexandra wasn't in the mood for keep on convincing him till his will broke on the subject. Besides, who was she to give him the choice on the matter of life and death - immortal or not. Perhaps, she was playing her cards a little too well, not fearing the aftermath of death as much as she should. "What is going to happen would be me dying, then wake up again being fine. I would be just fine, and I would better you rejecting me than having some warlock I don't know perform a spell that is magically gonna fix things," she licked her lips a little bit frustrated. Not that she was just going to go even if her mother said yes. Even if her father was busy with making things ready for the full moon tomorrow and the whole Neil thing, she would ask him of his thoughts on the matter. Then perhaps call Cassian to get another warlock's head on it, also since it was his father he perhaps knew more of risks and if it was worth it. No way she would just jump in with both feet without thinking everything through.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 4:43 pm

Henry closed his eyes a little as she kept explaining what was going to happen if he rejected her. It was a little tiring, but he wouldn’t want to be responsible for her death. “I’m sorry, Alexandra. I can’t do that,” he told her, looking at her. “I don’t wanna play with your life,” he said and threw his hands out to the side. “Are you even sure that you know how much it covers? Like are you sure that it ‘covers’ me rejecting you? I don’t know how you died last time, but maybe it’s only certain things or a specific number of times that you can come back to life,” He did his best to explain why he didn’t want to do it. Except for all the spots of insecurity, he didn’t want to be responsible for one of her deaths, even though she practically begged him to do so.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 23, 2022 4:56 am

Did she know how many times she could die before she would reach her final? No, no she didn't. But did she know her entire family had died in various of different and sometimes completely awful ways? Yes, that was sure. However, they were werewolves, but she didn't expect their to be many different outcomes when it came down to it. "My brothers have lived for ove 8000 years, same with my father. I don't even know how many times they have danced with death on their shoulders," now this wasn't a convincing game, but she knew some facts and always felt like pointing them out when found. This being one of these times. "But yet I trust you more than him, so forgive me for pushing on a little bit," she didn't know Killian. Her mother knew Killian, but Alexandra still had yet to actually know her mother as well again. So, if it came down to it she would much rather be in Henry's hands than Killian's. Because also, if Henry had wanted to be selfish about all of this, he could have claimed he a long time ago, but he hadn't. They were still sitting here trying to figure out what the fuck to do. For a moment she wondered if Elias powers could force Henry to do it, not that she wanted to force Henry, but she also couldn't help the idea. She was doubting Leon would use his powers for the reason, or maybe, who knew - if she came back it would be quick and painful, right?
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 5:31 pm

She explained how her brothers and her father were more than eight thousand years old and that she had no clue how often they had died. Well, that truly didn’t convince him that she was going to be alright if he rejected her. She continued to tell him that she trusted him more than Killian. It made Henry lick is lips. He understood why it was difficult for her, but surely it didn’t make it easier for Henry. This man had specifically offered to change her mark and simply by his whole aura he knew that that man was way older than eight thousand years old. How many times couldn’t this man have changed a name for someone? Henry would trust the old man more than Henry – or at least that was what he believed. “I can’t do it,” he told her, “That old man surely got a lot more knowledge about the mark than I do,” Henry hadn’t really believed that one’s mark could be changed, but clearly it could. “You’re not going to get any help from me. I’m sorry,” he said and got up from his seat. “I would gladly talk to you, but not if it’s about your suicide mission,” A sad smile spread on his lips. If she had nothing to say, he would leave.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate - Page 2 Empty

Toss a coin to your fate
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» To sides of the same coin - Adonis
» When you flip a coin - Aaron
» Fate is something none of us can run from
» Do you believe in fate? - Andrew
» When marked by fate

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum