Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Toss a coin to your fate

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

Toss a coin to your fate Empty
IndlægEmne: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 11:02 pm

LOCATION | Somewhere downtown
DATE | 18th of December
TIME | Afternoon
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Henry

The new moon had taken a big deal of her energy, and she longed for tomorrows full moon to regain some of her strength again some of her lunar energy again. Lexie had been over to check up on Aleks and Sebastian after everything, and was by now just walking down the street, thinking about getting some presents for Christmas for her family. Now that she had gotten so much of it back. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt the pull - that stupid pull, making her sigh a bit, as she watched Henry down the street where she was walking. Honestly, she hadn't thought much about him. The last time had been moments after she had woken up after getting back to life. Because she knew he would have felt her die. Now, Lexie had been angry at Henry ever since he had pushed Aleks - even if the bond had almost been made under that new moon - she was thankful it hadn't, because she didn't like the thought of having a faith bound to someone, even if she felt more free now. Funny how a curse could make you feel more free, because she knew now her fate wasn't in someone else's hands. Not in the same way as other witches. "Henry," she stopped few steps in front of him looking towards him, not really pulling much of a smile. To be expected, he looked like someone who had seen a ghost.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Henry

Henry

Antal indlæg : 109

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 1:23 pm

Eyes on the street and not the people he passed. He watched his own steps while he thought about what had been going on lately. There was a whole lot, and it was difficult to keep his mind in one place. He had lost Alexandra as his mate and gotten Laila instead. He didn’t know who Laila was, nor if it would be any more of a success. Then there was the fact that somehow, he felt like it was easier to talk with Mariella again, but at the same time, Primrose had taken up so much of his time with how they were going to get their son back. That might be what was circling most around in his mind. His son was within a possible reach and they simply just had to act before it would be too-
Someone spoke his name and he looked up. He stopped immediately in the middle of the street as he noticed who stood in front of her. Alexandra. He looked over his shoulder to see if there were any hidden cameras. He looked back at her as he felt like he couldn’t see any hidden cameras – or maybe they were just hidden well enough. “Hi!” he said pulling on a smile and stepped a little closer. “I- I think I’ve forgotten your name,” he said, quite confused. She seemed very alive, so it couldn’t be Alexandra. But did he know anyone who looked like Alexandra like this woman did and… The only other thing that would make sense, would be if he had some kind of banshee-like power and could see ghosts. Ghosts, yes.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 1:34 pm

He looked slightly confused at first, then pulling a smile. She theorized it was a friendly smile not understanding the situation of what was going on, well hadn't her father told her about the family curse - she would have been just as confused. "You think you've forgotten my name?" She pointed at herself with a small chuckle and licked her lips, "here I thought I left more of an impression, but guess not," she shook her head a little bit crossing her arms slightly. "You look like you've seen a ghost," she narrowed her eyes a little bit before nodding, "which makes sense, since I did die and all, sorry about that - I would have called, but we never shared phone numbers," Lexie tilted her head a little to the side and kept on observing Henry taking in everything that was happening around him. Mate changing was beyond horrible to experience, and she hated for anyone to go through it - all witches and warlocks knew that pain - at least if they had ever tried it. "Breath please," she sighed a little bit looking shortly around them, no one seemed to care about the two standing in the middle of the road talking.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 2:15 pm

Henry’s smile got a little more nervous as she clearly wasn’t a fan of him forgetting her name. It was quite easy to read from her as she pointed at herself and crossed her arms. His mouth opened a little as he felt more and more like there were some unsolved genetics going on. “I think I have,” he breathed a little out if himself. His eyes were looking quite wide at her, taking everything in. She didn’t look like how he would’ve imagined a ghost would’ve looked like. She looked healthy and quite alive. Could anyone else see her? She even talked about how they hadn’t exchanged phone numbers, and he felt the panic rise. It was really her.

Not much was happening to Henry. He was just, completely shocked. How could she be alive? He wanted to check his collarbone again, like he had done every day from the day it had changed. He wanted to be sure that it wasn’t her name there anymore. He had been lying for hours in pain while some kind of God of destiny had taken its time choosing his new mate.
She told him to breathe, but instead of doing just that, he blinked. “What?” And then he could breathe again. He took a step closer to her and tried to see if his hand could go through her shoulder and towards the other, but he simply patted her shoulder, before he placed his hand on top of her shoulder, “You look so healthy… Not that you didn’t look healthy before but… Taking everything in perspective of you being dead and all,” his eyes continued to study her for a moment before his eyes met hers again.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 2:32 pm

She pressed her brows a bit further together as Henry took a step closer towards her, and licked her lips a little bit as they folded together. His hand touched her shoulder, making Lexie raise her brow just a little; you look so healthy, she nodded. "Now if you change that to past tense as I in I was dead. And if you perhaps used your wolf hearing a little bit you will notice my heart is still beating, and bingo - I came back to life," she loosened the crossed arms just a little bit, and tilted her head just an inch to the left. "Latest update I'm blessed with immortality, I get a redo after I die," she explained very shortly and with a nod. There was a confidence in that, and it was clear but she had also found herself in actually having found both her parents again this year. Even if she was still getting to know her mother again, Lexie found it easy to ease back. "You alright?"
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 4:33 pm

Alexandra corrected him and told him to use his hearing a little better. She had come back to life. He nodded slowly. Yes, she was right. He just had to lower his thoughts and actually use his senses and he could hear her heart. She gave him an update on her, and he continued to nod slowly. “Of course,” he said, almost forgetting how to breathe. She seemed somewhat collected about everything, and yet, he stood here and didn’t understand a thing. “Yeah, of course I’m alright,” he said with a frown. “Why shouldn’t I be alright after having laid in pain for multiple hours, so certain that you were dead and now you’re standing here and I simply feel no connection to you because you died and your name disappeared from my collarbone – Yeah, very fine.”
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 4:57 pm

Alexandra took a deeper breath in and folded her lips a little, let him freak out. Well by now, it was hard to shock her. Or who knew perhaps something waited out there to shake her ground once again. "Hey, I'm terribly sorry that my death caused you pain. I didn't really mean to overloud on my powers that night - and you do care so it seems," she chuckled a little not because she found it funny, not at all. "You did keep giving me mixed signals after all," she pointed out, very aware that she wasn't much better herself, but he had kissed her first when they had taken that drive. She wondered how things would have looked if she had said she could walk back home herself, or if Aleks hadn't showed up on the mountains. "Henry, breathe please, otherwise you are going to pass out," she placed a hand on his shoulder as she let one of her arms go, still keeping the other one across over body.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 6:42 pm

She talked about mixed signals, and he couldn’t help but agree. He was also getting so many mixed signals right now. It was confusing. She told him to breathe, and his eyes focused on her, even more as she put a hand on his shoulder. He nodded a little and took a greater breath in. “Yes, no passing out,” he agreed and nodded a little for a moment. “H-how are you feeling?” he wondered with a little frown on his forehead. How did she feel, being immortal? How did it feel to come back to life? How- did she still carry his name? He had many questions, but for now, it seemed like he should take it easy or he might just pass out.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 10:20 pm

She forced herself to pull her hand off his shoulder, but the damn pull took all of her stubbornness. She wasn't used to deal with the mate bond, not like that. She had once before Henry, but she had had to figure out on her own - been able to ask Sebastian a little, but he was around the same age as her. And she had wanted to ask her mother how to deal with it, but there was so many other things she rather be talking to her mother about. So, how was she feeling? All around or just on this subject? "I'm okay, and I will be okay. I found out my immortality is genetic, so it took me back - I found my father," she took a smaller breath in and gave Henry a little nod. Lexie remembered she had told Henry about how she had used to travel the woods as a child with her father before he had died. Odd how fast everything was changing. "Do we need to find a place for you to sit down? You are still shivering from the shock," it was funny, she had thought about how it would be, to just have him reject her and she would get a new fate - just like he had gotten a new fate when she had died. "Would you fancy a cup of coffee?" She asked and nodded towards the nearest café, not because she found herself having the time, but Lexie had to find out what to do about this, and times like this the bond made it hard to actually just turn around and walk away for her.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 8:49 pm

Henry did his best to listen, even though it was still somewhat difficult. Just the whole thing about her being alive seemed so unreal. He nodded a little as she explained that it was genetic immortality. But she had found her father, that sounded incredible! He nodded a little, glad that she at least was okay, and was sure she would be. “Good, good. That’s good, right?” he wondered. After all, they hadn’t known each other that well, so he wasn’t completely sure about her parent situation, but he felt like he knew… well something about it. Something about travels and hikes he believed. Okay, maybe he was still a little too overwhelmed for the conversation to go that well.
He didn’t even noticed that his gaze had started to wander, so when she mentioned that he was still shivering from the shock, he looked up at her and nodded a bit, “Yeah,” he sighed, “Coffee, sounds good,” he replied and nodded a little more determined as his hand found it’s way to the top of her back, so they could walk alongside each other towards the café. He could feel how his phone started vibrating in his pocket, which made his gaze drop to it. He picked up his phone to see who was calling and slowed down. “Wait, Alexandra-” he said and looked up at her to be sure she stopped, “I’ll just take this. It’s important. It’ll only be a minute, okay?” he asked, and as soon as he was certain it was okay, he accepted the call. He knew that it was important because there was something about Primrose and her calls. It was always something new about Andrew, in one way or another, “H-Hey Prim. What’s up?” he said and glanced towards Alexandra.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 9:10 pm

He was out of it, which was fair, she had been out of it as well at first. But perhaps she had just gotten used to how normal it was of a conversation back at her father's the entire curse thing wasn't something any of them shied away from if she asked any questions about it. So, she started moving down town slowly, felt his hand on the top of her back, enough to force her to take a smaller breath in. Bloody mark. Then he excused himself to take his phone, which was fine, it meant he took the hand from her and left her to her own senses again. The witch nodded a bit crossing her arms letting Henry answer his phone, as he said: it was important.

Primrose breathed out the second Henry actually picked up, looking shortly back at Cassian and Daisy in the kitchen before turning her eyes to the window again. "Hey, uhm -" funny how when it came down her line of work she could talk to strangers about all these things with little to no problem, here she was involved in another way that just made it harder for her. "I just spoke to Daisy, and Cassian - my uncle, that is another story. But he believes we can use a location spell to perhaps track Andrew down and thereby find Maggie. We just need a sample of your blood, so I don't know if you are able to tab some and magically send a vial to me - if that makes sense," she remembered that she needed to breath and scratched her forehead a little bit.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 9:29 pm

She seemed nervous, and even though he had been a little dizzy before, it made him focus a lot more about the phonecall, and he let his eyes glide to the ground instead of Alexandra. She mentioned Daisy and … Her uncle… Okay, back on track. Somehow It was like Primrose was capable of having multiple conversations going on one time and knowing when one should end, and one should start. That was Henry’s best way of explaining it, even though, sometimes he just believed that it was an ability women had. His brows furrowed a little as she talked about a location spell. His mind instantly started to think about if he knew any, but everything he could think of, was things that he wasn’t strong enough to do himself. “My blood, yeah of course,” he said and licked his lips a little. “Do you need right this moment?” he wondered.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 7:50 am

Primrose knew it was a very weird way to start off a conversation, and not usually how she would ease into it, but just looking at Daisy - she looked like someone who wouldn't doubt seconds before marching out the door if she could get away with it, just to find Maggie - so Primrose naturally found the information to be given as fast as possible. "If you are able to," she sighed a little bit and closed her eyes for a second. Now they had thought Andrew to be dead till the end of October, if they had known earlier that he had been alive and hadn't found a dead little body that they had gotten buried - then perhaps yes they would have sought to different ways of making sure. But they had closed the casket, they had moved on to suddenly rip everything up. Lexie pressed her brows together by the mention of blood. Who needed his blood and why? "We are just going to use it for tracking, once we find the location and there is a plan I will let you in on it, okay?" Primrose informed with a small smile. It would bring her a piece of comfort knowing where Maggie was in this region, and then they could plan from that - at least she hoped they would get a chance to plan from that.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 8:38 am

Henry nodded a little as he was told that if he could, it would be appreciated very much to get the information as quickly as possible. He could find a way, somehow. He glanced back up at Alexandra for a moment, exhaling slowly. She could help, right? He was thinking a little about how contain his blood, and for now, the only thing he could think of, was borrowing a cup from the café and filling it up and put a lid on it. “Yeah okay, it sounds good,” he mumbled looking down at his feet again. The way Alexandra looked a little bothered did have some effect on him, “How much do you need?” he asked, and if there was no more information after this, he would end the call.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 10:14 am

At this moment it would be good to have better hearing than the one that tagged along with being a witch, but she also didn't want to snoop to much even if she was curious. Talking about blood, who spoke about blood over the phone, unless it was vampire or witch drama. Primrose cleared her throat a little, "just enough for a vial - it should be more than plenty," she assured him before hanging up. Lexie raised her brow a little bit, "so who has you wanting to bleed for them?" She wondered, not even knowing if he would tell her - it wasn't like they were close or anything despite how the bond had made them react back in August. And honestly she was a bit jealous that he after she died got a new path to follow where she still was stuck on the same, it was so rare that witches found a mate with another witch that as well had their name - it was something so powerful, and she knew she wouldn't find that again, but she also wasn't just going to stand there and being stuck. She wanted a new path too.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyFre Jan 21, 2022 6:37 pm

Henry nodded a little as Primrose told him a vial should be enough, and they finally hung up. Henry scratched his forehead while he put his phone away. He looked up at Alexandra as she asked about who wanted his blood. “My uh-, former wife,” he said, knowing it sounded extremely odd. “It’s a very complicated story, but she needs some blood to track our son,” he said and furrowed his brows a little. “Do you by any chance know how to take blood?” he wondered.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyFre Jan 21, 2022 6:54 pm

"Your former wife just asks for your - " then he explained why, "oh - I see,"she closed her mouth shut not wanting to make any statements further than that. Track his son. Not that she felt like she should have known - she couldn't have known he was a father, the two of them barely knew each other's surnames. "If I know to take blood?" She blinked a little bit. But the thing was she actually did know. Well,  Ash was a doctor and a surgeon - she had seen a few things per interest and then taken care of a whole lot of animals in the Amazon - she knew how to take a blood sample. "I do actually," she clicked her tongue a little," let's get some place to sit at least," not that she waited for his answer to the suggestion before she grabbed his hand and dragged him along. If anything, she could relate to the fact of tracking down a missing family member - she had found her family, she believed everyone deserved that chance. So, she simply ordered two black coffees - they didn't need to drink them, but just an excuse to at least sit there unbothered. "But if I do this - I might have a favor to ask of you," she licked her lips just a little bit. Because she knew what she wanted to request was a lot to ask.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyFre Jan 21, 2022 8:30 pm

It almost seemed like she believed his question was odd, but when she finally seemed to have processed it, she explained that she actually knew how to take blood. What a coincidence. He nodded to her when she explained that they should be finding a place to sit, though he didn’t really get to say a thing before she pulled him along. Before he could even realize what was happening, she had ordered two coffees for them. “Yeah, of course… But why did you order coffee?” he asked her knitting his brows together.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyFre Jan 21, 2022 8:41 pm

Lexie sat down by a table in one of the corners where it at least looked like they could do their thing without having all eyes on them. "Well, because if you are going to drag blood from someone whist sitting on a café without gaining attentin to oneself, drinking coffee seems like the perfect disguise," she pointed out her master plan in all of this, sounding all like she had done this a million times. Odd enough he hadn't even asked what the favor was, which was really his own fault - he would owe her for dong this. She opened her purse and took out a little vial and a needle. "You have you hobbys and I have mine," she mumbled a little. Also you never know when you needed blood for a location spell or something alike, so it was always useful to be able to take some blood. Right? Not that it took more than a simple spell after having made the small cut and to make the blood transfer in drops towards the vail - she had after all done this before. And just after having finished taking some of this blood, she heard he got a text.

Prim: Sorry, got it covered. Won't be needing your blood, will text you if anything happens.

Lexie looked towards Henry, who mostly just looked like he could use a nap that would last him a few hundred years, or just to dig his own grave really. "You okay"?
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 12:03 am

Henry quite easily understood why Alexandra had bought them coffee, and well, truly he believed that it was a great cover up for drawing blood, but truly, he wouldn’t mind a cup of coffee after having drawn blood. He sat down with her, and did anything she would guide him to, for her to draw blood from him the easiest way. He didn’t even think much about how she was actually able to do all of this right now. Okay, his brows raised as she pulled out a vial and he was just about to open his mouth and ask, when she explained that she had her hobbies… Which to some extent explained it, but on the other hand only made him wonder and worry more. He was honestly mostly focused on him being able to help with getting his son back. How he wished that he could be there with Primrose and figure something out. On the other hand, it was also quite overwhelming how he had felt all of that pain from loosing Alexandra as his unbonded mate. And now she was sitting with him, drawing his blood. They closed up the wound and just as they did, Henry got a text. His brows raised in his forehead, and he once again rubbed his forehead. He looked up as Alexandra asked whether or not he was okay. He shook his head, though with a wide almost grinning smile, “No,” he chuckled, really getting more and more done with all of it. He put his arm out to get the vial, “Now she doesn’t need it anyway,” he sighed. His eyes almost told the story of how tired he was getting of everything. What he wouldn't do for his boy...
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 8:19 am

She handed him the vial, and pressed her brows a little bit together. Now the former wife didn't need it anyways, could that girl make up her mind? Then again there were lots of ways to track someone down, and she had no idea who or how the person worked, so she couldn't really judge could she? well of course she could, and she did. Why ask for blood in the first place, and then not even needing it? It didn't seem very planned out in the young witch eyes, then again Lexie liked to plan things down to every single detail before she did anything. Well, almost every single detail. Henry looked tired, she couldn't blame him. It was odd how after they had split up after that new moon their lives had taken a turn, she had found all the things she had been looking for - and here Henry was, looking like he had lost everything.

Then Lexie's phone started to buzz, making her pick it up for a moment wondering who it was. "I will just take this one, it will be quick, it's my brother's girl" she explained before she answered the phone and placed it towards her ear. Now with everything going on with the Russian pack and all, she wasn't just going to let a call be unanswered. "Hey El, what's up?" - "Hey, you were downtown right?" the voice asked through the phone, "yeah - I'm having coffee with a friend, why?" Well, it was a short conversation and overall Mariella found something she wanted Lexie to pick up for her she had found at the marked. "Sorry about that, she just bought something she wanted to hear if I could bring it with me back," she chuckled a little bit, before pressing her brows together - had she said something wrong? Well, she did shake that off and took a sip of the coffee, "now the time for my favor, we still have a deal right?" Lexie lifted her brow just a little bit. "Because seeing you have an entirely new fate, and I'm not really interested in binding myself to anyone - but I'm still like, bound to you, and I'm not going to just sit and be someone's next complication. I would really like for you to reject me - you know I'm immortal and all, its a minor favor," a minor favor involving death. Straight to the point. Besides he had a new name, she knew he had. So, why even risk the complication in her having his name and him having someone else, it was bound to end bad either way.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 10:53 pm

He got the vial in his hand, and only just like that, her phone started to buzz. God, how could they both be so busy when they met up? “Yeah, of course,” he exhaled and let his gaze look down at the vial shortly. He went and grabbed one of the coffees and started to drink from one of them. He heard the brother’s girl answer, and it made him put his elbows on his knees, leaning forward, and his head drop between his shoulders. Mariella was with some other guy now? Jesus, this was certainly a day filled with surprises.

Alexandra got back to him shortly after and he looked up at her with a forced smile. Now he was ready to go back home and under the covers for the next hundred of years. “Of course,” he said as if it was nothing. It wasn’t his thing to take care of.
He blinked a little with a heavier and slower sigh as she reminded him of the favor, “Yeah, sure,” he sighed another time. And then she started to explain, and he was immediately starting to understand what was going on. She was bound to him, and he wasn’t to her. It would end out wrong and she would really like for him to reject her. He blinked a couple of times as she words left her. He shook his head. “I can’t do that. I’m sorry, but I can’t. I’m not going to be responsible for you dying,” he said and leaned back while he explained himself. This wasn’t going to work.

By a table nearby, a man sat enjoying his cup of coffee like most others in the café. He wasn’t much for listening to others conversations, but the girl that walked in with a young boy reminded him so much of Sarah, one of his first wives. He couldn’t help but listen to the plan they were talking through, and as they talked together,  he knew something was… Very off. They were tapping the boy from blood, and suddenly someone didn’t need it, and now the girl asked for him to reject her?
Teenagers Scare the Living Shit Out of Me.
It seemed like they knew each other to some extent, and as the guy explained that he didn’t want to be responsible for her death, Killian couldn’t help but clear his throat and look over towards them. He put his coffee down and got up in his full height before approaching them. “Excuse me for interrupting, I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation,” he started with his brows knitted a little together. He looked towards the boy for a moment before he looked towards the girl. “You remind me of someone I know… Do you know Sarah? Sarah Daughtler, I think is the name she goes by,” he said and kept his eyes on the young witch.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 6:37 am

Maybe she should have connected some of the dots, then at the same time, Henry just looked like he overall just had a terrible day. He was trying to track his son with his former wife, that just screamed complicated enough as it was, and she wasn't going to dig into it. However, it didn't change what her vision for the conversation was. And if anything, Lexie had always done straight for what she wanted, today was no different. But Henry just shook his head. "Oh come on, I just told you I'm immortal - I would come back within minutes to hours," she knew not to play around with death, or did she? "Would just do it myself but it's not really how the mark works," she sighed annoyed and leaned back. Well, she could just try to convince him.

Then a man walked closer to them, and she was quite sure she had seen him before. Well, of course. Killian Jones. Lexie had practiced magic with Sebastian alongside Cassian back after they had discovered Sebastian was Cassian's biological son, and Cassian had been so kind to help them. Lexie was also a friend of Iris after all. But why would he approach them, for the sake of being polite perhaps? Then he spoke just as she had given him a small nod in form of a hello. Saying he had overheard their conversation, she wondered what part of it - because it damn sure wasn't for the faint of heart. Not hat she had cared much. Lexie's eyes locked on the older warlock, then he mentioned that she reminded him of someone. Sarah Daughtler. "I sure do," she tilted her head a little bit to the side as she took another sip of her coffee and sat the cup down. "She is my mother - Alexandra Radclyffee," she placed the cup down and held her hand out to give him a firm handshake if he took it, to present herself. "This is Henry," Lexie didn't really know where to place him, she had told Ella she was having coffee with a friend, but was that even what they were - they hardly knew anything about one another. "Must have been quite a conversation to accidently eavesdrop to, huh?"
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 7:53 am

Even though Henry had promised her a favor, being the core reason to Alexandra’s death was not something he would pay her back with. First of all, it didn’t weigh equally on his hands as her drawing his blood. “You might be immortal, but I don’t want your life in my hands like that,” Truly Henry didn’t wish for more blood on his hands. Though he hadn’t truly killed anyone in Athena, he had been killing people before. By accident and not.

Killian couldn’t help but smile was Alexandra replied that she did know Sarah. It was her mother. Of course, it was. It barely could be anything else now, could it? Killian took her hand and gave her a firm handshake. “Killian Jones. It’s an honor to meet you,” Killian replied. Though it might sound a little over the edge, Killian surely believed it was an honor to meet one of Sarah’s children, and then a Radclyffee. Interesting. Killian then looked towards they boy that she presented. Killian simply gave the tired boy a nod. He didn’t even seem that invested in Killian having come over. The light blue eyes found Alexandra again as she asked a question. Killian pulled a wide teethy smile. “I bet you, it was interesting,” he chuckled a little. Killian had gotten the information that he needed. “But I might be able to help you, Alexandra. Now, it’s nothing that I’m just going to do for anyone, but… I know your mother quite well,” he said laughing a little. Now, he wasn’t just going to drop the fact that Alexandra had two halfsiblings, that might be a little too much for the young witch. “Even though I know that you’re a grown woman, who can make her own decisions, I need to get your mother’s consent before I help you,” he explained. It wasn’t anything that could cause Alexandra harm, but it would make one of the ladies owe him a huge favor with all the magic that Killian was going to sacrifice. He made a small illusion on top of one of the napkins, where it looked like someone had written with a pen on her napkin. He gestured her to look towards her napkin. I can change your matemark tonight, if she agrees. It was written in a delicate handwriting. Killian wasn't going to reveal his ability just like that to curious ears. Who knew who would try and abuse his power.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 11:31 am

Her theory had been correct, it was Killian she was speaking to. It wasn't hard for her to dismiss Henry after Killian said he could possibly help her. Now he knew her mother, seemed quite interested in the fact, which also made Lexie a bit suspicious since she didn't know how he knew her. Perhaps it was because of the entire thing with Sebastian who had been kidnapped and tortured, and the Russian pack that was pushing her father's side of the family a bit, that made her a bit suspicious even if she wished to trust the father of two other people that she trusted, also the grandfather of Sebastian who she looked at as a brother. I need to get your mother’s consent before I help you, Lexie raised her brow a little bit, "how fortunate, I discovered she was alive then huh, otherwise I would have been out of luck," now it wasn't something to joke with, and it wasn't really because she tried to make a joke. Lexie had only been aware that her mother had been alive since the new moon and still was getting used to it. So, she found it a bit unnecessary that he got her mother's consent to something, if it wasn't about her. What was it he could do even?

Her eyes turned towards napkins where she could read on it with a delicate handwriting. Making her raise her eyebrow a little as he mentioned that he could change her matemark tonight. Now, she still found it foolish that he needed to speak to her mother about it first. Because it was Alexandra's body and fate they were talking about, not her mother's. Perhaps it was just an excuse to see her again or hear from her. "Just tell me time and place," she folded her lips a little bit.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Toss a coin to your fate   Toss a coin to your fate Empty

Toss a coin to your fate
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» To sides of the same coin - Adonis
» When you flip a coin - Aaron