Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Does it feel nice? [cw]

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Aurora

Aurora

Humør : My life isn't as glamourous as my wanted poster makes it look
Fag : Study of languages, literature, history, art, dance
Antal indlæg : 177

Does it feel nice? [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 2:19 pm

Fortsættelse af Intersting reunions

No, she didn’t want to go with him. And as JJ was distracted with Perry that had fallen on his shoulders, she looked towards them. With that look of a person that almost begged to get helped. But it was only for a fleeting moment, a moment that could easily be missed if you didn’t look carefully what the eyes tried to communicate. Then she turned back, as he pulled her closer, feeling how the snake, glided over her shoulders. Almost licking her with its tongue as it moved out between its lips. She closed her eyes, as they teleported to the car. Standing there almost disappearing into herself, feeling the cold attacking her legs and her feet. Not looking at him, she sat herself in the seat. Feeling tears glide down her cheeks, as she looked out of the window. Hearing how the engine started and they drove off. Lara didn’t even dare to say anything because he knew that he was mad. Mad that she had run off when they had gotten to Athena. Evaded him whenever he had come to close, it had been what, months now? Feeling how her heart picked up speed, she almost asked him what he was going to do to her. But she bit down her lip, and moved the t-shirt as far down her exposed thighs as she could.

Sidst rettet af Lara Søn Dec 19, 2021 10:00 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
JJ
Royal
JJ

Antal indlæg : 100

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 3:08 pm

He turned the engine one and started driving. He glanced towards her and let his powers neutralize and loose whatever grip they had on the three and even removed the rats. “There’s a napkin in the glove compartment,” he told her and rubbed the side of his head a little on the side where he hadn’t been hit by a fucking frying pan. God Nicole was going to hear from this… Maybe… “You could’ve just come out from the start,” he mumbled and scratched his beardless face. He looked towards her again for a longer while. He noticed the shirt she was wearing. “Did you sleep with my sister’s boyfriend?” he asked quite stoic and blinking slowly. Giant wings flapped in the back set for a moment before it got quite. The tarantula started to crawl on the passenger seat that Lara was sitting on. “Don't smack him,” JJ said, just for good measure.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 3:29 pm

Maybe you should just take a fucking hint” she hissed, still not looking at him. Now that they were gone from the house, she didn’t need to play nice anymore. Not pretending, even though she was scared shitless of what he could do to her. She wouldn’t even put it past him, that he would hurt her if she came off to strong. But there had also been episodes where it had just made him laugh. There was never really knowing where you had JJ, or how he would react to the things you would do or say. Did you sleep with my sister’s boyfriend?. Well the answer was no, because Aleks would never cheat. That was a fact that she was very sure off, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t have tried. But she hadn’t. Even though she had revisited the times where she had been in love with him. She looked over her shoulder as she felt how the spider came crawling up her chair. Her eyes slowly looked down at JJ’s hands before she turned it out towards the scenery they passed. “Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t, not your fucking business” she snarled, not wanting to give him any ideas of her being loyal.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 3:48 pm

JJ simply smiled a little as she said he should be taking a hint. God, he had missed her. He nodded a little to it, thinking it was funny, that he should just take a hint about his mate wandering around mindlessly, hoping for someone to take care of her. Lara just didn’t know, that the only one who would be able to take good care of her, would be him. Nobody would be able to know what she wanted, as much as he did. After all, he was patient with her… To some extend… When he wanted to…
He looked over at her with a disgusted smile on his lips. “It is my fucking business, Lara,” he snapped back at her. He noticed how Perry who was playing around in her short hair suddenly fell down into her bare lap. As soon as the familiar got onto its legs, it turned itself into its hawk form, and like a hen laying on eggs it got comfortable on top of her thighs, puffing it’s feather coat up. “Perry, you nasty pervert,” he growled and let one hand try and reach out towards something on the familiar. The hand flew back as the familiar bit its owner. He cursed underneath his breath and shook his head while he looked forward. “Lara,” he said quite calmly and looked towards her. “Did you fuck him?” he asked and glanced towards her shortly before he had to look back at the road again.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 4:09 pm

It isn’t” she added, finally looking at him. She didn’t mind the spider crawling around in her hair. Because Perry had never done her anything. There had been times she had found the fucking familiar had been sleeping in her bed. Just as disgusting as his owner. But she had still liked him, maybe that was her biggest problem. She had liked JJ, and maybe still did. In that twisted mindset that he had been there more times than others. But in the most toxic way there was. Lara looked down as the spider fell in her lap, and then turned around it turned to its form of a hawk. She could feel the claws that was digging into her delicate skin, and a small hiss came from her, and she could see how small drops of blood glided down her thighs. But the hiss turned into a small chuckle as Perry ended up hacking JJ in his hand. She didn’t answer back as he said her name. But uncaring and stoic eyes turned towards him as he asked if she had fucked him. “No” she answered quickly “I did not fuck him” she added, letting her tongue glide over her lips. Her hands found their way around Perry and softly let her claws poke out to make the familiar now that he needed to stop fucking around on her lap. Before she moved it, rather gently, to the back seat. You could see the soft poked holes from the hawk’s claws. “And I say it again, it isn’t any of your fucking business, if I’ve fucked anyone these last couple of months, maybe I didn’t fuck Aleks, but that doesn’t mean I’m all pure and ready to be taken just by you, wouldn’t give you the fucking pleasure, then I rather have some take me in the ally to get some food” not any of this was true, and she had no idea why she want to fuck around with him. He just, he could make her so mad that she said things she didn’t mean.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 4:54 pm

JJ looked at her as she replied. She hadn’t fucked him… But someone else or done something to him. Oh, he shook his head a little and looked at the road. Perry communicated rather loudly to JJ that he didn’t want to be moved, as Lara wrapped her arms around her with her claws poking him. But Perry didn’t fight against Lara but simply flapped his wings a little as he jumped down onto the back seat.
He listened, but the more she spoke the more he gassed up… In the city. He put on auto pilot and a little wiggling he crawled towards her, not caring where the steering wheel drove them. He grabbed onto her wrists. “Your wish is my command,” he mumbled and stared stoic at her. Within a moment, the car started to drive oddly, but just before the car crashed, he teleported him and  Lara out of the car and into an alley. He threw a hand on top of her mouth. “Now, Lara,” he said almost as if he was starting a longer speech. “It is my fucking business if my sister’s boyfriend is fucking cheating on her, okay?” he hissed at her and stared into her dark eyes. “And if you tempted him…” he let his free hand glide up her thigh and towards the line of her panties. “And so many others…” slowly and in his mind, teasingly, he let his fingertips glide under the fabric by her hip. “Why… Not… Me?”
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 5:27 pm

What the hell are you doing?!” she yelled at him as he placed the car on autopilot and didn’t even make sure that something was taking over to steer the car. Wasn’t he magic or something like that? She tried to get out of his grip, but as everything else he also knew just how paralyse her in one way or another. She looked out of the window and saw how they were about to crash. “JJ!” she screamed, as he teleported them out of the car, and she felt how his hand covered her mouth, stopping her from giving more than a muffled scream as she tried to push him off.

As noticed the hard brick pressed up against her back, she knew that they were in an alley. He had taken her seriously, more than she wanted him to. She didn’t want to be taken in alley, and she hadn’t been with anyone, nor had she tempted them to take her. Especially not Aleks. She wouldn’t do that to him. Her hands tried to grip his as his fingers started to move around in areas that was very intimate. She didn’t want this; she had never wanted this.
So she did, all she could, she tried to bite the hand that was pressing down on her mouth.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 7:00 pm

She tried to move his hand away and instead of continuing he just let his hand find one of hers and interlock their fingers. She bit his other hand, and he quickly pulled his hand away from her mouth with a scream. “What the fuck, Lara?” he yelled and put the other hand on top of her shoulder to pin her to the wall. “What do you want, man?” he let his hand let go of hers and hit the brick wall next to her head. “You can just fucking reject me,” he said harshly, though his grip got weaker. He looked down between them before he slowly glid down and sat on the ground. “You know… The world fucking gave me you as my mate,” he reminded her, with a sad and rusty voice. He looked down between his knees and let his fingers find their way into his hair, clenching onto it. He groaned loudly and looked up at her, “You clearly don’t want to be any fucking part of my life. You want nothing to do with me, just like everybody fucking else,” he cursed and saw how his familiar came flying and morphed into the spider from to sit on the wall and watch them. He bit his lip for a moment and looked up at her. “Just reject me and end my fucking thousand… years of rection of everyone…” he begged her and covered his eyes with one hand.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 7:20 pm

She was breathing heavily as he finally let go of her mouth and a small yelp left her as his hand hit her right beside her head. She saw how the skin on his knuckles were ripped and blood was gliding down his fingers. But other than biting him, she didn’t do anything to him. Feeling awful that she had resorted to something that had hurt him. Fucking hell Lara. Her voice was yelling at her, to get out, run, while his guard was down. But she cared, that was the worst fucking thing. When he wasn’t being mean when he wasn’t scaring the living hell out of her. She cared, more than she might be able to admit.  But she had told him, he knew that she was a virgin! And what hurt her more, was that he actually believed that she would give something like that away. Watching how he sat down on the dirty ground, her back still pressed up against the wall, her hand had moved towards her heart, trying to make it fall down. But as he kept talking, it made her feel, something. Why did he always had a way to do that to her? She hated that, because she knew, she knew that he would never be able to be repaired. He would never, really love her, as a person should love another person. That toxic behavior would be something she would deal with, for the rest of her life if she actually gave in. That was something that really scared her. What, broke her, was the fact that he wanted her to kill her. Did he not understand why she hadn’t?

She finally pressed herself off the wall, and walked over towards him. She pulled her fingers into a fist and then wacked him across his jaw. “Fucking idiot!!” she screamed, and then fell to her knees. Not caring about how the ground scraped her knees. “You little weasel, thinking you can sit there and guilt trip me into saying that how awful it is to be you? Sweet little boy, how awful the world as been to you” she grabbed his cheeks, and leaned in, real close. “Don’t you think it would have rejected you by know, if that was something I really wanted? Jackass” she snarled, narrowing her eyes, she crawled over him. Not caring if her knees hurt his thighs before she got on top of him. “Get us out of this alley, now” with those words she kissed him.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 8:13 pm

She hit him and he almost tumbled around. His arms prevented that. He looked up at her and was about to yell at her as she fell onto her knees. She grabbed his cheeks and spoke to him with an awful tone. He had tears in his eyes as she almost mimicked how awful the world had been to him with her own voice. She leaned in close, and he had to make sure he didn’t smile. He loved when she was this close to him by her own will. She crawled over him, and he let his hands grab onto her outer thighs. He couldn’t resist a smile as she commanded him to get them out of this alley. He grabbed her thighs a little tighter as she leaned in and kissed him and shortly after they landed in a bush in his mother’s garden, with him underneath her. He groaned a little but didn’t directly let go of her. “It’s hot when you talk back,” he whispered between their lips with a bit of a groan.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 8:26 pm

Closing her eyes, she let go of his lips as he teleported them out of them. It was first when she felt how they hit the ground, tumbled a little around because they had landed in a bush. Her head turned over her shoulder, and saw the mansion behind them. Where the hell were they? Her brown, almost black eyes turned back towards him. Especially when he told her that he thought it was hot when she talked back. Narrowing her eyes, she leaned closer, so their noses touched. “Oh, you do? Would you like me to whisper it into your ear as well? Does it make good for bedroom talk?” she hissed, licking her lips, not caring about the fact that they clearly were outside, and who ever thought they might want to look out the window could see them in this position. “Now, because you are so dumb, and really believe that I would ever let anyone touch me, without having a connection, let me spell it out for you, I haven’t been with anyone – I’m still a fucking virgin, and the only way that you are going to get laid – is if you crawl up a fucking chicken and wait” her fingers had about this time found their way around his neck squeezing it only so, that he could still breathe. Then she let go and pushed herself off him.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 9:24 pm

JJ couldn’t help but smile as she started to suggest whispering into his ear and if it was good inside the bedroom. His smile said everything. He liked her suggestions. He didn’t have to say a thing to make her know that. She then started to cut things out for him. His smile got a little wider, and probably a little more wicked. She got such a nasty mouth when she wasn’t with Nicole and Aleks. She had her hand on his throat, squeezing it a little, but it didn’t bother him at all. Suddenly she pushed herself off him and he got up right after her. “Welcome to Nightwell Fortress,” he said and raised his hands up to show her the whole mansion. “Just a second,” he said and patted her on the shoulder and took some steps closer to the fortress. “Hey mom!” he said and waited a moment, “I have a friend visiting, and I would really like to take her inside. I hope that's ok!” He asked and then turned to face Lara and nodded confidentially before he went and took her hand and started to drag her to the front door.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 9:48 pm

She rolled her eyes as he welcomed her to the estate, castle? Mansion? She wasn’t sure. Now she had been rich, but this was not rich, this was. Royalty. She looked towards him, as she tried to trace their conversation. If he was royalty, why had he been a part of the cult? Why had he let them treat him like trash? She had so many questions, but none of them would ever be asked. Because why should she care. She let out a sigh, rolled her eyes as he started yelling. So, great, he had brought her to his moms’ residence? How the hell did he think that would go down? She didn’t say anything and let him drag her towards the front door. She knew when to hold her punches, and when she could kick his ass. As she had so beautiful shown him in the alley.
James
Royal
James

Humør : The wolf is carnivore incarnate and he's as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Antal indlæg : 61

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 11:37 pm

They got inside. Nice. So far so good. “I’ll arrange you some new clothing,” he assured her and sent her a little smile having his full body turned towards her, not noticing how the incubus came down the stairs, dressed ever so nicely. “Junior,” he greeted with a little smile studying the room. “Who did you bring home?” He asked and tilted his head a little to the side trying to peek around his son. JJ on the other hand got a little pale. He quickly turned around. “Just a friend,” he said.
James hummed a little. “Mhm… You never bring people home,” he mumbled and kept his eye contact with his son. James nodded a bit to the side. His son swallowed a lump in his throat and stepped aside. “This is Lara. Lara, this is my father, James” he mumbled almost in a whisper. James frowned a little as he was presented to the girl. He had easily accessed memories of his son and had no trouble of connecting the dots. “Oh Lara… You definitely need a break,” he said, and without removing his eyes from the shapeshifter he patted his son on the chest. “Come on, I’ll escort you to a room you can stay in for now,” he said and turned away from his son and started to walk down a passage. His son stood back definitely not wanting to interfere with his father, but at the same time…

“Stop!” he yelled. James stopped immediately and took a deeper breath in. “Choose your battles wisely, boy,” James reminded his son who immediately let go of his father.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 11:50 pm

Rolling her eyes, a little, as JJ once again chanced character like he was a fucking expert. Which he probably was. Telling her he would make sure that she would get some new clothing. Funny, how they had gone from him wanting to know why she just didn’t want to have him, too, being at his parent’s house and her getting new clothing. She had half expected them to be at a lousy motel room, him already connecting them through the bond. Because, if she had to be honest, she would have put much up of a fight. Not really caring anymore.

Her eyes were quickly drawn to the man walking down the stairs. Now. This was something she had never tried before. She knew that he was a demon, she had encountered then before. But there was something else about him. And she just couldn’t take her eyes off him, which felt weird. Being drawn to a presence like this. Her heart picking up speed, as she felt both frightened and intrigued. Lara made a soft, almost innocent smile as JJ introduced her to his father. Interesting. “Hello” she said with a low voice, narrowing her eyes a little. At first, she didn’t move when James told her he would escort her to a room they could stay in. But she didn’t dare to defy him either. So, she started walking after the demon, until JJ yelled stop. Which she did, right away. Noticing rather quickly that it hadn’t affected her, but his father. She turned her eyes a little scared towards JJ, almost to seek answers form him, to what she needed to do. But was also quick to follow James, if he started walking once again.
James
Royal
James

Humør : The wolf is carnivore incarnate and he's as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 12:19 am

JJ didn’t dare to pick this fight. No, not yet. He was scared of what his father would do or say and honestly, he just wished to spend time with Lara, now that she had put him in his right place in the alley. So, James continued to walk and registered that the young shapeshifter followed him. “You’re a strong one, Lara,” he said and shortly looked over his shoulder. “Come up here, you fool,” he said kindly, inviting her to walk right next to him. “What do you want from him?” he asked and looked towards her while they walked. “My son can be a pain in the ass, so I understand if you don’t want anything to do with him,” he said and shrugged his shoulders a little..
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 12:28 am

She narrowed her eyes a little when he called her strong. Why would he think that? He didn’t even know her, which only made her much more suspicious off him. Her tongue glided over her lips, as she let out a dry laugh as she made a few quick steps and walked up beside him. Her head turn over her shoulders as they walked, noticing that JJ wasn’t following them. Interesting. He was way too sweet, which made hairs stand up in the back of her neck.  What did she want from JJ? Now, there was two ways she could go with that answer. “Kill him, most of the time, but that isn’t very fun when he actually wants you too” she said with a rather sweet voice, and the smile on her lips told a story that was easily seen in her eyes. That she wasn’t joking. “Well, he is, but a persistent one, which has it charms” she concluded, not wanting it to sound like JJ had brought them here out of her free will. “So, why are you doing this? To punish him?” she asked rather calmly turning her eyes to the beautiful demon walking beside her.
James
Royal
James

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 1:08 am

James couldn’t help but smile as she replied. He loved her honesty. He turned his head a little as she explained how he was a persistent one. His face relaxed a little more as she asked him a question. “Punish? No,” he laughed a little. “I know I’m his father, but I’m not James Junior,” he laughed. “I’m just showing you to your room… Making sure you actually get comfortable,” He looked into her eyes, “He wouldn’t let you get comfortable,” he assured her and tried to print this memory into her. He wanted her to believe, that she could be comfortable around him, and that JJ wasn’t as easy to relax around. Most of it already seemed to be set in stone, so it was mostly knocking on the mental door and snooping the memory inside. “James Junior isn’t really the sharpest knife in the drawer,” he said and looked away from her again, directing her further away from JJ.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 1:22 am

She titled her head a little, much like a cat that tried to figure out what was going on around her. There were a lot of activity, and she wasn’t blind to the smell that there were other people in the house. That there were powerful energies that was scaring her to the bone. But she wasn’t, at least not for very long. As a small memory started to form in her mind, and at first, she knew that it wasn’t right, but as seconds passed, she felt more and more comfortable when walking beside James. A soft smile formed on her lips. Her shoulder relaxed he was right; JJ would just have hurt her. Forced her to do what he wanted. If she hadn’t bit him, he would have forced himself upon her in the alley. What wouldn’t have happened as soon as they got to the room? She didn’t even realize that she almost opened the door, letting the demon waltz into her memory. Showing him how JJ had treated her, and how she craved to make her first time special. How she had woken up, to realize he had used the situation of her fainting after getting the people that had harassed him, off him. To jerk off, while she had been passed out in the bed. It wasn’t because she absolutely needed the first time to be about love, she just wanted to feel safe and not taken advantaged off. "I -" she mumbled, not really sure why she had been about to defend JJ, because he was bright. He had a good head on his shoulder, he just chose to never really use it. "Well, maybe you're right"
James
Royal
James

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 1:57 am

The door to her memories opened, just a little tad, and he immediately snuck in and started to collect everything from her perspective, and he could see how frustrating everything had been with his son. God, it was awful to call him his son sometimes. He waited for her to comment or do whatever she actually felt like doing, but it seemed like she changed her mind, and agreed with James. He gave her a little nod. He didn’t ‘want to put words in her mouth’ but he was glad that she agreed.

They finally got to a room which James had chosen to be perfect for Lara. He opened up the door for her, “Ladies first,” he said and gestured her to enter. As soon as she entered, he chose to follow her, but only just so he stood inside the room. “I’ll make sure you get your belongings. As of right now, there’s a closet and a bathroom connected to this room,” he said and quite formally pointed towards the mentioned before he looked back at her. “Take your time, and make yourself at home,” he said calmly before he stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him. He would have to talk to Rebekah about all of this and figure out what in the world they would be doing with this god awful couple and… Hopefully he could get a snack out of it too.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 9:27 am

Her eyes glided over his silhouette when he told her, ladies first. She didn’t go in right away. But after a second or two she started moving into the giant room. A bathroom connected to this room? What about a bowling alley while they were at it? Because this was just insane. Remembering her, just how rich could scale in very big and different ways. “Make myself at home?” she repeated after him, what, what did that mean? Because she got the feeling that it wasn’t like normal people telling you when they came to your house that you could just go around letting yourself act how you would do when you were home. Standing there, not really knowing what to do with herself. So, she just stood there, contemplating if she should just make a run for it. She had a pretty good memory so she would be able to retrack her steps and get the hell out. Because as soon as the man left her. James, or whatever. Then she realized that he had been inside of her head. “Okay, okay, yeah I’m not staying here” she mumbled and walked towards the door. Lara tried it very slowly, and when she saw that it wasn’t locked. She got out. Looking around, before she started half running towards the front door.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.
Fag : Intet
Antal indlæg : 176

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 9:57 am

Rebekah had been sitting with James in the living room just sipping on a glass of mimosa after breakfast when her youngest son had yelled at her. An annoyed sigh had left her before her eyes had turned towards her husband, before looking towards one of her crystals, making an image on what was going on outside. Who was this friend? "Oh, she looks delicious," with a small wave of her hand the image vanished once again as she looked towards James. "You wanna go welcome our new guest?" Rebekah gave him a little smirk before she watched him get up and go meet JJ and his little friend. Rebekah got up from her chair and downed her glass of mimosa, before placing it on the table and walked towards the window. She exhaled a little bit and turned her head towards the door when she heard JJ yell stop. "Stupid boy," she exhaled shaking her head a little bit. Then she walked out and looked down stairs. "You could at least have called and said you brought people over this time of day," she placed the palms of her hands on the railing tilting her head slightly annoyed. "But you were on good time, your father was getting a little moody for the lack of snacks, so you saved us a trip down town, I will give you that," she lifted a finger towards JJ before she moved her other hand from the railing and walked down towards the front door where he was standing. "Go fresh yourself up, would you?" Rebekah looked towards JJ, it wasn't really a suggesting as much as the kind way for her to say he looked like shit. Rebekah also knew he had been arguing with James about driving Nicole to Aston, or he had tried to argue at least.

Once JJ had moved, she turned her eyes to one of her crystals, seeing the girl trying to escape her room. "Oh my love, some times you are just - do I have to do everything in this house myself," she mumbled a little low before walking towards where James had guided this little shapeshifter. She met James on the way there, "you forgot to lock the door," Rebekah raised her brows a little bit and moved her head towards the hall where she saw the girl. "Hello love, nice of you join us."
James
Royal
James

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 10:38 am

JJ looked up as he heard his mother. It gave him shivers down his spine. He didn’t know what to say, he wished to tell her he would remember to do that next time he brought someone over, but somehow he also knew that he should just have done that. He should’ve known. So, maybe it would’ve been better to just say that things got a little hectic? After all, he had been hit by a frying pan a couple of times… And he had hit a wall with his fist, because, well… anger. His mother mentioned how his father was lacking snacks, which shortly made JJ look in the direction where Lara had disappeared with his father. Was his father going to…? He looked back at his mother again. She actually… Seemed glad that he had brought her, to some extent. It made him pull on a nervous, but satisfied smile. “Y-yes,” JJ stuttered before he went the opposite way to go and freshen up. He needed a bath, aid his wounds and the giant bump on his head. Fucking Nicole and her fucking frying pan. She was going to pay for this.

James met with Rebekah halfway. He sent her a gentle smile. The sweet girl had let James know a whole lot of things, and he almost expected the girl to try and escape. She was a smart, tortured soul after all. “On purpose,” he said with a little smile. James always knew exactly what his was doing, and though he could forget things, because he had so many memories in his own head, he wouldn’t forget to lock a door if he was supposed to lock it. Maybe, just maybe the others had believed that he would lock it, but James wished to see what he was dealing with for now. How much work would he have to do to make her obedient. He followed Rebekah, right by her side and noticed Lara the same moment as Rebekah. James frowned a little at the shapeshifter, almost as if he was confused of why she was there – but he wasn’t. “You didn’t even want a pair of pants?” he wondered. Hungry eyes slowly glided down her figure, eating her with his eyes. Bit by bit.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 11:00 am

Now, Lara wasn’t stupid. Far from it. In fact, she was just about to turn around and find a way out of the window instead of the front door. But, before she could turn around and get the hell out of dodge James stood there, the same as a beautiful woman. With the power radiating from her, she had to be Rebekah, his mother. This was bad, very, very bad. She didn’t trust the fake hospitality. JJ had completely abandoned her. Which shouldn’t have come to a surprise to her. Maybe this was just his plan, bring her to his parents, and let them deal with her in any way they wanted. Maybe even kill her, and he didn’t have to have her as his mate anymore. She wouldn’t put it past him. Just trying to delude her, and then put the knife in her back. It was her own fault really, and as she stood there looking at her might doom. She took in a deep breath feeling how her body stood tall. Her eyes stoic as they looked right into Rebekah’s eyes. Even if her heart was picking up speed. That her palm was sweaty and knowing that she might be starring right into the woman that could kill her with the snap of her fingers. But if she was going to die, or anything bad was going to happen to her. She was going to do it with showing no fear. “Well, I could hardly come into the home of Rebekah Sinclair, and not give my respects to the Queen of the house” she said with a collected voice, as a soft smile formed over her lips.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.
Fag : Intet
Antal indlæg : 176

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 11:51 am

On purpose, right. Rebekah exhaled softly looking at the shapeshifter for her eyes. "Lara is it?" She asked and tilted her head a little bit to the side, chuckling a little by the girl's choice of words. Of course Rebekah knew the name that was on her son's collarbone, and for what purpose else would he bring a shapeshifter home? "Oh please, we both know JJ has his way with words -" Rebekah took a slightly deeper breath in. "I asked him to go cleaning himself up, he looked like something the cat dragged in," she licked her lips a little before looking towards her hungry husband and tilted her head a little leaning in to place a soft kiss on his cheek. Then, she looked towards Lara again, taking a step forward and scanned the girl. "Oh you poor little fool - yeah my son can become quite possessive when he doesn't get what he wants, or when he wants something - but for now, please, have you eaten yet?" Rebekah asked before turning shortly towards James once again, placing a soft hand on his right shoulder, then giving Lara a wider smile. "Because my husband hasn't, and he could really use a little pick me up - and you just look delicious." It was hard to say what and how Rebekah would have reacted any other day. Right now, she was perhaps the one that was the grumpiest of her and James - bloody Jones'. All them families slowly gathering, thinking they were something when they weren't. Not that she underestimated them in numbers, it would be foolish. "Go ahead honey, make yourself comfortable," she lifted her hand up towards Lara as a gesture for him. "But please, would you mind giving me just a few vials of blood while you are at it - virgin blood makes up some of the most powerful spells, and I'm in the mood to cook up something delicious for the next new moon," she gave James a little smirk. "I will see to JJ is entertained."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] Empty

Does it feel nice? [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
»  You can’t see it, but you can feel it [Bex]
» I feel so different
» Nice to peg ya! [tw+cw]
» I just want to feel good enough
» Am I only to feel pain? (TW)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: The King Quarter centrum :: Nightwell Fortress-
Gå til: