Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Does it feel nice? [cw]

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.
Fag : Intet
Antal indlæg : 176

Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 10:21 pm

Rebekah raised her brow, clearly not amused by her sons choice of words. "Maybe if you started to behave a little bit better, it wouldn't be such an issue," she reminded him and look JJ in the eye. "'Fuck up some Jones' - are you kidding me sweet heart they would fry you within seconds without the right plan - let the adults handle this one," she replied him and ran her hand through her hair. "For the love of satan, can't your father just hurry up already - can't take that long," she mumbled a little bit and sighed - this was already more than enough time she had spent with JJ than she was liking right now. "Listen up, if you want to be worthy of getting into this room. You have to play by my rules, and you know what that means, and if you have a problem with my ways, you know very well where the door is - are you really prepared to question my decisions?" Rebekah raised a brow and looked at her son, clearly he had a dangerous choice to make, but he should also know, either way no matter what he did, he wouldn't end up getting any near close to what he actually wanted.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
James
Royal
James

Humør : The wolf is carnivore incarnate and he's as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Antal indlæg : 61

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 10:58 pm

She nodded and gasped. He had barely touched the lady. She wasn’t going to last long under his hands. He continued to kiss her while he let his fingers find between her legs to pleasure her and give her some preparation to actually receive an actual intercourse. While doing this, he did as Rebekah had asked of him and collected some of her virgin soul in a crystal for her. With a quite the knowledge of how women worked, it didn’t take long before she was wet enough for him to work with. To make it easier to work with her memories later he simply put some sprinkles on top. “Tell me if it hurts or if you want to stop,” he said with a soft voice before he actually entered her. Not that he was going to listen to her now. No, now he was going.  Devouring her soul while making sure she probably wouldn’t be able to walk straight. As soon as he could sense that she wasn’t having a whole lot of soul left, he finished himself up and let her lay on the bed for herself while he got dressed. He wouldn’t care much for whether she reached her climax or not. That would be for JJ to deal with if she hadn’t experienced it.

Shit. He had crossed the line. He could sense it immediately. She clearly didn’t think he was able to take care of some Jones’. She even underlined it with her telling him that the adults should handle those. It bugged him, because no matter what, he wanted to help her, do something or be of service. He wanted Lara to stay alive. She mentioned his father and for a brief second, he wondered what he was doing, before he was occupied with his mother speaking to him again. He had to listen. “I want to play by your rules. But what do you want me to do? What is going to satisfy you enough to do something about her?” he asked slightly distraught.
Aurora

Aurora

Humør : My life isn't as glamourous as my wanted poster makes it look
Fag : Study of languages, literature, history, art, dance
Antal indlæg : 177

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 11:13 pm

At first this was everything she wanted it to be. Someone that cared, that told her that he would take good care of her. Explained he would stop if she didn’t want to continue or if it hurt. At first it didn’t, and she just groaned in pain when he entered her. But as they continued, and she felt the how he started draining on, something. It was like something was scratching in the back of her head. Screaming that something was wrong, that this wasn’t as it should be. That was when she asked him to stop. But he didn’t, tears glided down her cheeks. He didn’t care, why did no one really care? A small gasp left her, as he finally left her. Leaving her in the bed, crying looking at the door as he left her there. She felt so tried, almost as she closed her eyes now, she would never wake up again. Would her family miss her?
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 11:22 pm

What I want you to do? She raised her brow a little. "I want you to go to your room and shut up for one second," she replied back and with a swift movement of her hand, she teleported JJ back to his room with a locked door so he couldn't get out. Rebekah left out a sight before she walked out of her study, making sure JJ couldn't just go in there again and then, she headed towards Lara's room. "Seriously, did it have to take that long?" She looked at her husband getting dressed again. "And now look at her, she is all traumatized -" she gestured towards Lara with a small sigh, before clicking her tongue. "Did you get what I needed?" She then asked, and once confirmed she looked over towards Lara and walked closer, looking at the shapeshifter and sighed. Mumbling a few words, before she leaned over and placed a soft kiss upon Lara's lips, the sweet kiss of death, she gave Lara a quick little wink before she sent her on her little trip past death. "You will be fine, I promise" she promised the shapeshifter before standing back up again. Then turning towards James again, "now where were we?" She asked tilting her head a little bit to the left, before slowly backing out the room. She knew JJ would feel it soon, how Lara died. She knew that JJ might think it was because of his father - she could live with that. But she took James back up towards the living room again.
James
Royal
James

Humør : The wolf is carnivore incarnate and he's as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 11:45 pm

James wasn’t much for doing exactly this. He was usually taking all the time he needed to make sure his victim was having a good time and would come out feeling alright. But there was just something that was lingering that told him, that if he really wanted to get enough of her soul, he would have to do it in a pace which might not be pleasant to the poor girl.

JJ was about to protest when he was suddenly in his own room. He then hurried to try and exit his room, but he couldn’t. He cursed and started to try and figure out if there was a way that he could get out of the room.

James was looking towards Rebekah as she entered Lara’s room. He didn’t respond to whether or not it had to take that long. He liked to take his time, and this certainly hadn’t been as great of a snack as he had hoped, but hopefully the virgin soul would last a little longer. She commented on the poor girl being traumatized which made him clench his jaw and tried to remind himself that Rebekah probably would want the girl to stay alive when she was mortal and the mate of their son. “The crystal is by the bedside,” he said but didn’t look towards the poor girl. James looked over his shoulder as his wife mentioned that the shapeshifter would be fine. He frowned a little not entirely sure what she meant. He turned towards her as she did to him. “Well JJ is probably going to be screaming in a little while,” he replied and followed his wife.

Midspell, JJ felt how something was wrong. He stopped his sentence, which made roses pop up everywhere in the room. At least he fell to the floor on something soft – if one didn’t think about all of the thorns. He started to groan in pain and tried to hammer his fists into the floor covered in roses. He wanted something else to hurt instead, so he hopefully could distract the main feeling. Break a leg, pull of his flesh or simply just unalive himself to end the pain. He was creaming and his hammering didn’t lessen. It felt like his heart was being ripped in two. He felt like he was dying, ever so slowly, and he simply waited for something to clue all of the pieces together.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 12:42 am

Rebekah after walked over to take the crystal and looked at it, it was perfect. She exhaled somewhat softly before looking at James again. "He can scream all he want for what I care - it will pass," she waved her other hand a little looking towards her husband. Rebekah wrapped her arm around James' and let him back to the living room where they earlier had been sipping mimosas. Rebekah turned towards James while they sat down, letting her fingers trace over his cheek. "Now -" She moved her hand up under his chin and turning his head towards hers before placing a soaring kiss against his lips. Rebekah was rather thankful that JJ's room where sound proof as she already had forgotten what sort of pain he would be in right now because of Lara's death - well he hadn't died, so he should just stop complaining. Now she had been dealing with him for quite some time, that was more than enough for today.
James
Royal
James

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 12:59 am

James hummed a little as she mentioned how JJ would be screaming for a while. He didn’t doubt that. After all, it wasn’t the first time the boy had experienced a mate change. James didn’t really know whether or not it was the first time he had met his mate or not, on the other hand. He walked with his wife back to the living room. He looked forward to actually put this behind him and relax for a bit. Things hadn’t gone after his own plan, but sometimes things just got messed up, and you had to accept that. He had already clouded the memory of the dead girl and their son. He did want to be thinking about that as of right now. He felt her fingers trace over his skin and easily looked towards her, while he let a smile spread over his lips. He hummed a little and reciprocated the kiss. “I hope he wasn’t too much trouble,” he whispered towards her lips and let his hand find its way behind her neck with a sensual touch.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 1:29 am

Rebekah chuckled softly, still with her eyes closed allowing herself to zone out from the events of this morning. "Well, I know you will pay me back for my troubles," she whispered against his lips, almost letting them touch again. Almost. "I can't help but feel like she didn't meet your needs - but then again, your little side snacks does have something to live up to that they just can't be," she lifted her hand up letting the tip of her index finger trace over his lower lip with a cheeker smile. Then she moved her hand to rest against his cheek for a moment, "but I did hope you had fun with your little toy," she then finally kissed him again. This time a bit more passionately, well they did have a partnership after all and she understood that he needed to get his food outside the home, and sometimes inside the room - well as long as she got to play along.
James
Royal
James

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 7:55 am

He hummed back to her, feeling how her breath lingered over his lips, almost making them touch again. He licked his lips a little as Rebekah mentioned how she had an intuition about how Lara probably hadn’t met his needs. She was correct about that. Things hadn’t gone after his plan. He chuckled and let a finger slide onto his lips shortly as she mentioned how they had something to live up to. They had indeed. He could feel her finger across his lower lip and was just about to remove her hand so he could kiss her again, but she moved her hand again. He made a little groan as she mentioned how she hoped he had fun. “If you had given me just… A couple more minutes,” he whispered and reciprocated the kiss she gave him. The passionate kiss from her however aided to the ruined fun and he let his hands find to waist, pulling her a little closer and hoping that she would place herself on top of his lap.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 8:34 pm

A delighted chuckle left her as he whispered against her lips, "well I'm not a patient woman," Rebekah whispered between the kiss and the next. There was a reason why they worked, they made each other work for it without taking it across the limit. So, she moved herself up and placed herself on top of his lap, letting her arms snake around his neck, as she deepened the kiss. "Better?" She whispered against his lips. Of course Rebekah was possessive, it was no secret really, and from being possessive to jealous was a one way road, yet she could handle it - because it also came down to his own jealousy if other men thought they could get with her. They lived of it, and somehow it just worked. Her left hand traced through his hair, "I also got what I needed for my next spell, so, this is going to be incredible," she smiled a little bit more wicked before she once again kissed he husband.
James
Royal
James

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 6:48 pm

James hummed in a light chuckle as she reminded him that she wasn’t a patient woman, “Oh, I know,” he mused between the kisses.
As he got her to sit on his lap he couldn’t help but bring out a small smile and reciprocate every motion she did. This woman was indeed something for herself, and he loved every inch of it. He hummed in appreciation and agreement as she asked if it was better and let his hands move from her waist to her back, her bottom and along her outer thighs in a caress. “Much better,” Both of them were possessive, and he admired how she handled his situation, and he simply loved how she managed to snake people around her little finger and get what she wanted – which helped on his possessiveness. The thing was, that they both knew that they only wanted each other, and that they played the game that was needed to get what they wanted. It was a dangerous game, but they always won. It made them unstoppable. Dangerous. Powerful. Inseparable.
Her hand traced through his hair, sending him pleasurable chills. “Everything you set your mind for is incredible,” he mused right after her kiss and pulled her a little closer, deepening the kiss a bit. “Tell me about it,” he whispered to her and started to kiss her along her jawline and neck, so her mouth wasn’t occupied and he could still show his appreciation.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 12:54 pm

She chuckled a little low between his touches, as he agreed it was much better - well she knew. Rebekah knew some found them and odd couple, well people in general was in doubt that Rebekah Sinclair was even capable of loving anything or anything, but she loved James. And she had way more love to give than what met the eye, yet still, not afraid to show who was in charge if she felt like a reminder was needed. One thing was accepting that James had his needs, but no way he was going to enjoy anyone more than he enjoyed his time with her. And as long as they both played the same sides of the game, things went perfectly between them. The touches, the closeness, the deepening kisses, till he asked to tell him more about it. Rebekah chuckled amused closing her eyes as his lips traced her her jawline, over her neck. "I'm simply just going to remind the Jones family who is in charge," she replied sensually. Now there was a lot of ways to do that, one way was simply just threatening them, but no, Rebekah liked showing them and put them to a reminder of not to cross them. If she had wanted to challenge them or even kill them off completely - she would have done so before so many of them had entered Athena - yet she hadn't. Because she didn't want to kill them, it was a waste of powerful magic. But with both Killian and Kieran in town, Malcolm and Willson - and who really had count on how many of Killian's children who were in town? Nothing less that wasn't affecting the big picture as she easily could make a spell to find out, or well once again have her lovely husband already had met with one of Killian's children.

Rebekah had everything she wanted, or at least she was about to make sure it stayed that way. "And if I need to keep the Radclyffee's in line, I do have the right measures for that as well, the Addams isn't as muh of a problem - Oscar has the same taste of destruction as I do - so does his oldest son. Maybe one should cut a deal or two with them, there was a thought," she could also see if she could track down Ilene again.
James
Royal
James

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 1:48 pm

James hummed a little against her skin as she explained what the spell was going to do. Remind the Jones’ who’s in charge. Magnificent. Excellent. After all, they seemed to have gotten a little too far up with their false confidence. They could stand to get knocked down a peg.
James let his hands caress the curves of Rebekah’s body, while his kisses traveled to her collarbone and out towards her shoulder while she elaborated about the Radclyffees and Addams. “I can check up on the Addams if you want,” he whispered sensually before he straightened his head back up to look into her eyes, he let a hand gently run through her delicate hair. “What about Ilene?” he mumbled. She was almost a part of the Addams, even though she had caused a great deal of trouble once. Maybe he should unleash her memories and help her get back on track.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Does it feel nice? [cw]   Does it feel nice? [cw] - Page 3 Empty

Does it feel nice? [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
»  You can’t see it, but you can feel it [Bex]
» I feel so different
» Nice to peg ya! [tw+cw]
» You feel like home
» I feel like I've seen you before, somewhere... - Lector

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: The King Quarter centrum :: Nightwell Fortress-
Gå til: