Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What do we got to lose?

Go down 
+6
Tatia
Leon
Elias
Flora
Iris
Charles
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Elias
Royal
Elias

Humør : Don’t bark if you can’t bite.
Antal indlæg : 132

What do we got to lose? - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 8:19 pm

Her hand squeezed his making him look shortly towards her with a soft smile as they started walking. At least it had its perks being a werewolf, he had learned the different senses around the areas as well - knowing when he was close and far from different cities, so he was confident in the direction he was going. Not that he still couldn't navigate with the stars if he wanted - perks of the long life.  He noticed something seemed to change fo her, like her heart skipped a puzzled breath. Yet, Elias didn't take his hand out of hers, just looking towards her seeing how her eyes looked around. It was cold, he could feel that too, but to him it was mainly because of the winter season trying to sneak up on him. But Elias knew better than not take a:' something doesn't feel right about this' into being aware of this point. Especially here in Athena, where you never really knew just who would be your chosen playmate of the day. You never knew. But he gave her hand a softer squeeze to let her know that he was still there. "What doesn't feel right?" He tried to make her at least tell him what was off. Who knew, maybe she had some sort of ability that told her stuff - like banshee's could sense upbringing of death - or something remotely close. They took a few steps further down their path, Elias still not sure what was going on, but he wasn't going to let this one slide, so all his senses were aware of this point.

Flora stated things were looking like a horror movie, and he didn't quite understand what she meant, because all he saw was some houses alone in the cold night. But he just frowned a little bit, didn't question her instincts even if she didn't know what they came from, or she didn't explain them. Sometimes you just had to trust your gut, so he shifted direction to the one she was headed, still not taking his hand out of hers as she pulled him along. "So, towards what part of Aston are we headed, or are you more of a Oakheart type of girl, maybe even Grounds of Lily?" Elias wondered, now he had just asked to follow her home, and Aston was the closest location, but it wasn't even sure she was staying there.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Flora

Flora

Humør : My heart is guarded but like… very poorly. The kind of guards that would let 3 kids in a trench coat into an R rated movie
Antal indlæg : 97

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 8:45 pm

I can’t quite place it” she exhaled, looking over her shoulders. “Like, you know when you feel like someone is looking at you? And I’m pretty sure that there hasn’t been anyone living in those houses for a very long time” she whispered, before turning her eyes back towards the ground ahead of her. The last thing she needed was her falling over her own feet. She wasn’t going to be that kind of damsel in distress than she was already portraying. She just wanted to get home. She appreciated that he didn’t ask any more questions about it, mostly because she had to sound nuts. Just like the time she had seen ghost in the old house that she had lived in when she had been around six years old. That was when her journey towards the supernatural had begun. Or at least, the one that Flora knew about. If she only knew half of what was going on. When he asked where too she looked up. “Thunder Grove?” she asked, seeing if he knew where that was “I took a cap out here, but, well, phone died and” she let out a soft sigh. “With putting things into perceptive, this is just cliché and pathetic” she laughed, letting her fingers glide over her nose closing her eyes for a second and relying on him making sure that she wouldn’t fall. “I need the longest bath, and some painkillers, this headache is starting to kill me” she mumbled, mostly to herself as she made a pained frown. It had been a long time since her migraines had hit this fast and violently. “So, I never got to ask you, what are you doing out here?” she asked, trying to see if small talk could distract her from the pain pounding in her skull.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 9:19 pm

Elias was going to get back here and check things out later, but when he was sure that she was home and safe. The last thing he wanted or needed was another shadow creature episode. Thunder Grove. Now he wasn't completely sure where it was from where they were standing, but they would find it once they got to the city, and then they could take an taxi. "Phones these days, barely survive any weather," he chuckled a little bit while shaking his head. Well, it was still better than no phone, even if he sometimes missed when people just were social and talked to each other and didn't reply on a screen. Elias nodded a little, as they kept walking down the path. "Oh yeah, a hot shower seems like the perfect idea," maybe that was what he needed once he got back home, to take a long warm shower or just soak in a bath. Elias was about to ask something else when she pointed out that she had gotten to ask what he was doing out here. Elias clicked his tongue a little bit, "I like walking doing night time, and I don't know being out in nature when its just quite and left alone by all the sane people - it makes me feel closer to everything around me," he replied, which was true. Yes he had ended up checking up on Jade, but it was mainly also due to it being on the road he had ended up on.

"May I?" He stopped her for a second and reached his hand towards her forehead. "This is a little trick I like to use," he shortly after rather gently placed his thumb and index finger in the middle of her forehead. Now he could just have taken her hand, just taking away the pain that might be in her head. "Can't tell you how, it is my little secret," Elias gave her a little wink before letting his hand fall from her head again. "Let's get you home," he ran a lock of her hair back behind her hair, before taking her hand again, and then started to walk closer towards the city.
Flora

Flora

Humør : My heart is guarded but like… very poorly. The kind of guards that would let 3 kids in a trench coat into an R rated movie

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 9:33 pm

She folded her lips, as he told her that he just liked to walk around when night had fallen over the area. Sounded, she wasn’t sure, lonely? Even if he told her that het made him feel closer to what was around him. Sounded like an excuse to be for yourself, and just somehow, someway to deal with whatever was going on in his head. But she didn’t pry or tell him that she felt it sounded weird. What she did say was; “If you ever need someone to, I don’t know, walk around with – please let me know” she whispered, rubbing her forehead again. Just being with him these part minutes. She would like to see him again, no way, that he was just going to deliver her home and then that was it. There had to be a reason they had met like this, after all, Flora was a woman that believed in fate. She turned as he stopped her, asking if it was okay, he did something. She nodded softly and let her eyes find his. “Trick?” she asked, her eyes immediately closed as pain started to disappear from her head. She almost forgot to breathe as she opened her eyes and just looked at him in wonder. How on earth had he just done that? She was on so much medication, went weekly to treatments. There was no way that, he had to be magic or something like that. Oh, he was defently not playing fair. A soft hum left her, as appreciation of what he had just done and took his hand as he started walking again. “Can I keep you? Like, do you come as a pocketsize Elias as well, so I can just carry you around?” she laughed, wouldn’t that come in handy, someone that could touch her like that and take the pain away.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 10:11 pm

It was funny meeting someone who didn't judge you despite on you being weird for walking around this hour alone. That or as someone creepy, now it wasn't weird for a werewolf to run or walk within these hours, and he did to it frequently. But he did like walking around back home more, and he could of course just go there. Maybe he would visit there tomorrow. "That could be nice," he confessed, because honestly it felt so easy to talk to, like their souls already knew each other from somewhere beyond this. Now, Elias didn't know how much she knew about the supernatural world - he had after all met Jade who just had discovered it when they met. So, taking her pain like this was perhaps the most easy way to see just how she would respond to something he could talk of with being something he had seen on a trip to the Philippines or something. But she seemed more amazed than anything else, now Elias was so used to his given powers that he highly found them amazing - or that was a lie, because everyone knew he was a show off with his key.

Can I keep you? Elias couldn't help put laugh a little bit by that thought. "If they start putting bottling me, you will be the first know," he chuckled a little bit and shook his head gently. Elias grabbed her arm, locking his around hers as they walked down the streets as they got back further into Gaia. "So, maybe - I was thinking, that perhaps we could go get a cup of coffee or a drink some day?" Elias wondered. He just liked her aura, and no, he usually didn't ask people to go get coffee with him unless it was on behalf of family business.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 10:26 pm

A genuine smile formed on her lips, and she couldn’t help but laugh along when he did. Because, she had done something good, she hadn’t completely scared him off with being her own weird self. She was quick to lean into the new way he was guiding her through the forest. He had succeeded in getting her mind completely off what had happened before she had run into him. And even though it would crash around her, when she would be alone again. For this moment, she could forget about being heartbroken and just – be. “I would buy the whole stock, count on it” she laughed not really caring about how that sounded. Because she meant it, he was like a breath of fresh air. And she felt so comfortable around him, like, something just connected, and she couldn’t really place her finger on why. Her big eyes looked up towards his towering figure, he was inviting her out to drink coffee? She folded her lips and felt a slight tint form in her cheeks as she looked away. “I would like that, very much actually” she said looking up towards him again. “Then I will be able to see if I can get you to spill that secret of yours! Just so you know, I used to be, quite the detective when I was a kid” she teased, placing her head against his arm. Taking in his warmth and comfort.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 10:37 pm

He could feel how he became aware for a second just how his heart was beating almost nervously to what her answer would be - it never happened, or at least it hadn't for a long time. "Yeah?" He could feel how his lips curled up into a wider smile as he looked back at her again. Elias felt like he could exhale again. The next thing she said made him chuckle delighted and he licked his lips a little bit. "Oh you were?" He nodded a little bit. "I guess we will get those skills of yours up to task -"  Elias couldn't help but escape a soft laughter that almost echoed in the empty streets. He could feel the warmth from his heart starting to spread out through his system as she placed her head against his arm, taking a deeper breath in as they just walked down the lonely streets. "So, when would you have time?" Elias wondered. He knew nothing of what she was doing, where she liked to go or if she was a usual busy person. Elias did of course have things he needed to take care of himself, but he also was able to sneak out and about.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 10:46 pm

Yep!” she exclaimed and let out a soft giggle, closing her eyes for a moment. Letting herself take this feeling in, that she had found someone that she found comfortable with. And to be honest, she really did need a friend, so she was more than happy that he had actually already given them an excuse to see each other again. “I might surprise you” she chuckled, and looked around in the dark, before she turned her attention back to him as he asked when she would have time. Her fingers caught some strains of her hair and pushed it behind her ear. “Well –“ she contemplated whether she should just tell him what she was. “Okay, so there will be absolutely no takebacks about getting that drink or coffee” she licked her lips “But, I’m kind of famous” she added “Well, depending what you find interesting to follow” she further explained clearly not going straight to the point. “Please don’t laugh” she laughed herself “I’m a modern-day Ed and Lorraine Warren, and I travel the world talking about certain areas on the supernatural” she explained “But, at this very moment, I’m on a hiatus from it, and just, you know – finding myself” she folded her lips and waited for his reaction to what she had just told him. Because this could really go both ways.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 9:36 am

But, I'm kind of famous, Elias raised his brow a little bit, as an unspoken oh really? Well, it was always a bit - how famous, what type of famous, because it wasn't like Elias' face often went unnoticed either. Then she said the following: Please don't laugh, which only peaked his curiosity because it did mean that there was something to her that was important, but just as important for her to share with him without judgement. Elias didn't laugh however as she spoke, he looked at her with a bit wider eyes before blinking a little bit. Talking about certain areas of the supernatural world. It seemed dangerous. But perhaps she knew what she was doing? Elias knew supernatural creatures who would kill to keep their identity secret. Some people got so scared of what couldn't be explained that they started hunting them as well. "Certain aspects like ghosts and goblins - or do we talk magic?" Elias then asked. Well, even if she was taking a break now, he was still curious to find out just how much she knew, or how much she thought she knew. "Did something happen? I mean since you went on hiatus?" One never sought to find oneself if something even a little bit life changing hadn't happened. "And don't worry too much about it, I know a few places to go if one wants to escape the public eye," he pointed out afterwards.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 9:50 am

She licked her lips a little nervously, but felt how unburden she felt, when he started asking in what aspects “ghost, demonic possession, angels I hear a lot of static, so you know people come also to see if I can help solve cases, helped find a lost boy once” she said with a wry smile, knowing very well that it sounded crazy. “But then my mother felt like I needed an edge and started saying that I should add more, so people started asking about things that has never been proven and that was when things got…. Weird” she shook her head a little. Werewolves, vampires, djinns. Just to name a few, what her memory couldn’t be like if she didn’t have to have so much knowledge about all of that.

Did something happen? Without realising it, she hugged his arm a little closer. “Well” she whispered. “So I was attacked, these guys were talking about blood and they bit me, I managed to get away, hiding in a trash can…. Lucky an old friend of my was nearby when I called him - but, it left me with a lot of anxiety, and I realised that I was twenty-nine, and I hadn’t even shared a kiss with anyone, let alone fallen in love or been in a relationship, guess I can cross one of them out, including heartbreak, if I’ve known how much it hurt, I would never had put that on the list” she felt like she couldn’t shut up, had she just told him how old she was and she hadn’t even kissed anyone yet? Hiding her face in her hand she felt dread overtake her.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 10:51 am

Elias licked his lips a little bit as she replied, and nodded a little bit. She had even helped a lost boy once, well did that mean she knew about that part of the world, did she believe what she was doing or did she see it as pure luck? Elias connected the dots to her being spooked by something earlier down the road, it didn't seem like a sign of someone truthfully understanding their abilities, well of course he had met banshee's who never really understood their powers. Should add more, okay it did sound more for show than for actual understanding of the world they were living in. And things did indeed get weird if you started to put magic - shapeshifters and so on under the spot light. So, he just nodded a little bit.

He pressed his brows a bit together as she hugged his arm a little bit closer by his words. So, something had happened. talking about blood and they bit me, Elias shook his head a little by the thought a very low growl might even have slipped his lips, fucking vampires. But his thoughts were pressed away by the fact that she kept talking, about the things she hadn't done. Well, it all came back to the heart break. The first heart break. "If you hide your heart away, it will just become so much harder to dig out of the dark when someone tries to reach for it," he looked towards her with a warm smile. Maybe it was one of the reasons she checked up on Jade, not because he was in love with her, but because she had begun to dig his heart out of the darkness, and every time he saw her he got a glimpse of it. But right now, he could feel it beating in his chest so warmly it could have spooked him. "So, don't give up on your heart okay, even if it hurts now - don't give up on it," he locked his eyes with her for a moment, almost begging her not to go down on path he had been on. Elias didn't put any words in her not having kissed anyone yet, also Leon would slap him across the face, strangle him and then throw him in the nearest river if he made the slightest move. Not that Elias was even thinking that way right now, had it been at the club and he had been out to have his fun, sure thing - but right now, he didn't know, it was different. He just wanted to talk to her, get to know her.

"But it sounds much like vampires attacked you, I mean with the blood and all?" Elias returned back to the first she had said. Because by that he could figure out if she even believed in it, if she knew about vampires or how she viewed the world. Because if she didn't know and she just wondered around Gaia without understanding its dangers, he couldn't really just let her go knowing she had no clue and he knew everything. The last thing he wanted was to look online and figure out she was dead because he hadn't told her something.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 11:16 am

Flora folded her lips together as he told her, that she shouldn’t hide away her heart. And if she did, she might miss an opportunity to be with someone that wanted to do right by you. “Seems you speak from experience” she quietly said, even a girl like her; that hadn’t been with anyone, could look at him and know he wouldn’t normally be a guy that pulled his punches. And she was sure that even though he was so kind, he had a couple of broken hearts behind him. A soft exhale left her, and then she nodded. “Okay, I’ll try” she whispered, the only problem was the fact that she normally always closed herself off. If she wanted, she could have experience it all. So maybe the guilt she placed on her parents, should be placed on herself instead.

Rather grateful that he hadn’t even mentioned or send her looks for being a woman that had never even kissed before. She just walked in silence, till he of course mentioned the fact that what she could have met was vampires. A laugh left her. Because she honestly thought he was joking. “Yeah vampires, like they actually exist” she joked shaking her head, but like a lightning that struck down she stopped. “Oh god, of course they are real, and all of what the lore books told is probably real too!” Flora looked at him, then narrowed her eyes pointing towards him. “You are not shitting me, are you?” Taking the whole realisation about it being real rather well. She had lived her whole life making other believe, so was it really that weird that it was? What was it you said, every rumour and story comes with an ounce of truth.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 11:32 am

Okay, her reaction to him mentioning vampires. She shook her head as if he was joking, great. But then she suddenly changed expression as if everything just fell right onto place. He had seen that look a few times over his life time. "Most of it," he replied back scratching his chin with his free hand, he had also seen some quite embarrassing lore around. However, he did have his fun after twilight had come out and young people seemed to find it convincing that vampires sparkled in the sun. "I'm being very serious about this specific topic," he replied back and kept his eyes on her. Well, it was only because she seemed to be taking it in so well. Then again, if you had studied the supernatural in sake of talking and broadcasting it no matter if you believed it or not, you still had to have some sort of open mind to it - where others would just find you rather stupid for actually talking about it. "You have like reached one of the supernatural communities, Athena is like - one of few," he looked shortly around them before looking at her again. Okay, maybe that was like a lot. Because then again, now he had opened the idea to vampires, he knew werewolves didn't follow long from that - well mostly due to him being one, but it was natural in most lore, then witches and all sorts of magical creatures. Elias licked his lips a little bit as they kept walking, he wanted her to take everything in, just slowly even if she did seem to process this quicker than most.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 12:29 pm

Most of it” she resaid his words, almost as she was tasting in. While going over all the things she had read about, so many questions so much she wanted to know. Because, he had to have some of the answers that she now had, didn’t she? “Okay, okay” she nodded, with a soft smile on her lips, clearly trusting that what he said was true. Her eyes widened and then looked around before looking back. “Are you telling me, that everyone here knows?” she asked, because, if they did and they weren’t like her from the states or something like that, then maybe they knew? Now, she knew that Charles where from the states as well, but his family lived here? So, had he known? All this time. Her hand grabbed his again as they started walking once more, without even thinking about it she laced their fingers together, while her other hand danced over her lips while she went over everything. “So, okay I’m guessing that the most popular cult supernatural’s are real, such as werewolves and vampires, but what about like, Djinns, Wendigos, oooh and what about Bubak?” she said with big eyes, then chuckling at little. “Sorry, I’ve studies these things extensively, but you know in a professional eye, not where I actually thought it was all real, because some of the things are, really scary” she added, as her tongue glide over her lips.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 12:49 pm

Elias folded his lips a little bit, "well not everyone, but most - I reckon" he replied, because he couldn't be sure that everyone knew, but it always surprised him when he met people here in this region who didn't know, but she also seemed to not be from this paths. Elias couldn't explain it, he liked the touch of her hand in his as their fingers laced together. She didn't seem spooked as most, there weren't even a flinch of fear dancing over her expression. Elias nodded, well still debating if he should just announce she was walking down the streets with a werewolf. "They are real too, very rare to be honest, but I've encountered and heard about a few of them," he replied back. Elias had met a Djinn ones, and those bloody suckers were not to play around with. "Most of them is scary if you don't walk into it without knowing all of it, but to be fair, most people barely know all," he scratched the back of his head a little bit. Elias was even sure that despite how long he had lived, there were still secrets out there about some species he had yet to discover. "I can help you see things with a none professional eye, if you want? I might have a few more tricks in my sleeve," he looked around towards a house where it seemed to be no one home. "Unless you still prefer to go home and don't mind a little detour?"
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 12:59 pm

She nodded and looked very focused, even professional as he spoke about them being real though rare. Adding the part of it being scary, where she could almost hear him mean dangerous. If you didn’t know what you were dealing with. Oh, this was all so interesting, and she couldn’t wait to dive into it again, it was like all that stress and anxiety that had been overwhelming her. Just lifted, because she knew that she could redirect her focus, she could actually do something with meaning instead of just walking around earning money of giving out false information and cunning people. Now, some people, they deserved it. But that was a tale for another day. She widened her eyes, as he told her that he could help. “Really?” she whispered, like a kid that had just found out that Santa was waiting for her down in the living room. Going home? She didn’t even think about the fact that she couldn’t call her parents and tell them that she was late. No, Flora at this point, just needed to know more. Understand it better. And if that meant, she could stay a little longer with Elias. Why would she not do that then? “Yes, oh my god, yes” she nodded then realising that was a double question and she couldn’t just say yes. “To the part of showing me, not with going home” she added, giving him a shy smile.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 1:16 pm

Elias couldn't help but laugh a little of glee as she reacted to his question, that she wanted him to show her. Well, he nodded to her. "Very well, then, come along," he moved towards the empty house and fished in his pockets for his key as they reached the door. "Close your eyes,"he looked towards her, "no cheating," Elias licked his lips a little bit, as he focused on the library in his homeland the door to it and then unlocked the door and opened it, before getting her with him inside - Elias closed the door behind them and looked around. "You can open them now," he chuckled and took a deeper breath in. It was always nice to be home, sure he liked the place in Grounds of Lily as well, but being here was always the place he liked the most. Also, by not taking her back to that house he could for now skip the Leon stare, even if it was imprinted in his mind. "Don't worry, I didn't break in anywhere, this is my father's library - it holds all sort of literature -" Elias liked reading and writing, somewhere in one of his older homes he still had tons of journals hidden away. "But if you are hungry we can go out and fetch you some," Elias knew it wouldn't be hard to get something to drink or eat. Besides what was more magical to see than this castle? "Is it too much, maybe its too much," he scratched the back of his head looking towards her to see her reaction. Funny, it wasn't like he had told her a whole lot, but the travel through a key - yeah, that had to be something.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 1:31 pm

close your eyes. She chuckled “My god, now you probably turning out to be a serial killer or something” she teased him, but even though she said such a thing her eyes still closed, and she let him lead her through to somewhere. She hadn’t even opened her eyes, when she felt the same feeling as when they had walked on the grounds with the old houses. A small gasp left her; it wasn’t as much as she got cold. But it was like the whole room was calling out her, begging her for something. Her eyes opened, not realising that her eyes for a moment, shined in a very bright colour before it returned to her normal green. She was absolutely speechless as she looked around. Was this all, about the supernatural? Turning around she let her fingers glide over the spines of the many books. Reading the titles as she moved her eyes over them. She turned around, looking at him with her mouth slightly opened. “Elias” she whispered “This - this is amazing” she looked around again, without even thinking she just ran towards him and jumped into his arms to hug him. “Thank you!” she exclaimed, hugging him close. So, at least something good had happened this day. Because this, this was amazing.  
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 1:52 pm

There was something magical about just watching her walk speechlessly around looking at everything, watching how she let her finger tips trace over the binds. Elias couldn't help but smile, and he felt so heart warm that he couldn't even begin to describe it. Then she looked at him and it was like the world stopped for just one second as she whispered his name, he smiled at her, warmer, till the second she just ran towards him and jumped into his embrace, that without much thought caused him to close his arms around her. Just allowing her close. "You are welcome," he chuckled a bit giving her a soft squeeze before letting her go, "you want to go to the kitchen and get something to drink or eat, or are you fine?" Elias wondered knowing how many hours he could spent in here just reading and reading, because who really needed sleep? He moved his eyes towards her with a gentle smile. He was overly ecstatic about all of this, which first and foremost surprised himself a lot.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 2:18 pm

She didn’t even think about how short amount of time she had known Elias, because it almost felt like two souls that had found each other, after being gone from each other for too long. If one believed in all that, lost souls, and that there was an infinite timeline, were people could have met in another time. Or past, where they looked like others. Maybe they had? Now that the supernatural world was real, a whole world of possibilities had opened up. As he put her down, she looked around again, turning her head over her shoulder as he asked if wanted to go the kitchen and get something to drink or eat. “You know what, I could really use something warm to drink, maybe something to eat, depending on what there is, and then I actually, kind of have to use a bathroom” she mentioned, now that things were settled and she was in a warm place, it all felt like things were falling into place and she could relax, probably, again.

Iris

She had been watching her brother pain, clearly ignoring anything she had tried to tell him in the car. She had even painted a little herself, made them a couple of coffees. But other than that, she had left him alone, or at least in a sense where she hadn’t spoken to him and given him space to just do whatever it was he needed to do. But when his phone now rung for the fifth time she groaned. “Charles, would you just please pick up the phone?” she asked him, she could of course just do it herself, and if he didn’t react, yet again she would.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 2:39 pm

Elias nodded a little, "there is always something," he replied back with a softer chuckle, then he nodded she wanted to use the bathroom as well. They did have a lot of guest rooms and bathrooms after all, so it wasn't an issue. Elias reached out his arm for her to take one again, before heading towards the door and opening. It was first as he walked down the halls that he remembered she had no idea where they were - but by all means it simply looked like he had taken her on some magical fairytale trip. Now, it was also around dinner time, and he was starving at this point. Elias nodded with a small smile to a few of the servants he met on their way, before finding one of the guest bathrooms and gestured her towards it. "I will just go to the kitchen shortly and check what there is for dinner -" Elias nodded a little bit, reminding himself that not everyone knew how to find their way around here, "I will come get you.  Other wise, if you need anything just ask the people you see, you are my guest after all," he took her hand up and gave it a soft kiss before he let her go to the bathroom.

He moved towards the kitchen to get some dinner up cooking for him and Flora, before heading back towards the halls where he had been walking earlier. It was always so nice to be back home, and right now he was just to filled with bliss, more than usual.

Charles

He had been painting. Just randomly, nothing that made sense and perhaps it was really just describing rather perfectly how he was feeling. Overwhelmed and everywhere at once. His phone rang, he didn't care. He just painted the dark chaos that was now on the cavas. The phone rang again. And again, up till the fifth time where he left out an annoyed sigh when Iris asked him if he couldn't just pick up his phone. He looked towards Iris before just putting down the pensel and walked over to pick it up. "Charles Jones," he said when he took the phone.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 2:57 pm

She took his arm and let him guide her through the halls of wherever they were. Her eyes got even bigger, as she realized that this wasn’t just a house, it was a bloody castle. She was about to ask him, if was the real tale from beauty and the beast. Servants were walking past them. Now this was getting very interesting, and she did indeed think he had just opened a door into a fairytale. This couldn’t possibly be real, could it? Her eyes widened as she looked up at him. Was he a prince? She nodded a little as he showed her to the room that she could use. “Thank you” she whispered, still processing the information she had gathered on their short trip towards the room. “Okay” she breathed out, feeling very conscious about the fact that he took her hand once again and placed a kiss on it. He really wasn’t play any of his cards fair. Walking into the bathroom she got a look at herself. My god she looked like a mess. So, she started to fix that, before she finally let herself relax and do what she had come here to do. Stepping out, looking around the room. She put out her head, to see if he was still there. But when he wasn’t, she couldn’t resist the urge to start exploring the place he had brought her too. Almost being pulled towards the outside.

Iris

She let out a soft sigh, and returned to looking at her phone and drink her coffee, while she waited for him to pick up the phone and figure out who it was. Her money, Flora maybe. But she could hear that it wasn’t. “Oh Charles, it’s Adelina Hart” Flora’s mother spoke in a slightly panic voice. “I’m so sorry to disturb you, but are you still with Flora?” she asked, clearly distraught in her voice, which wasn’t all that unnormal for the very overprotective mother. That had been calling when Flora had been out on dates with Charles, but lately she had eased up when Flora had told her to knock it off and let her live her life. “Oh, oh okay, when, when was the last time you saw her? Because, she hadn’t come home, and her phone is dead, it just, it just isn’t like her to just disappear like this and not at least call me” she added, which it wasn’t. "But, well if she isn't with you, I guess we just have to wait and see, won't we?" Adelina said with a slow breath and licked her lips. "Alright Charles, I won't take up more of your time, if you hear from her, please call me, okay? Okay, bye" Iris pressed her brows together, waited for Charles to end the call when she got up. “I’m sorry, what happened? Tell me that you put her in a cab after you told her that you didn’t love her?” she asked widened her eyes “Charles” she groaned. Had they just left Flora all alone heartbroken at the Christmas fair? That clumsy naïve woman?
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 3:14 pm

Elias started to walk back towards the room, but also wanted to give her a chance to collect herself if she needed that. But he knew that people could easily get lost in the giant castle, and he found himself walking down towards one of the many doors that lead to the outside, just to get a fresh scent of that lovely air that he missed so much. Elias took a sharper breath in, almost longed for a run in the forest - the wolf almost begging for it, but it could wait. Maybe he would invite Leon for a trip tomorrow. Elias turned around when he could smell her nearby and turned around. He walked back inside meeting her. "Welcome to Theronida," he chuckled a little bit leaning against the doorframe before looking shortly back outside, up at the moon before returning his eyes towards her.  "There will be dinner ready for us soon, so I hope you are hungry," he gave her a warm smile.

Charles

It was Flora's mother who took the phone. He could feel how his nerves started to burn with worry, why was she calling him? She hadn't made it home. Fuck. Charles took a sharper breath in, telling her that Flora wasn't with her that it was no big deal that she called, he promised to call if he heard anything before he hung up. Charles turned his eyes to Iris who looked at him with daggers for eyes. "She bloody ran off between millions of people Iris, no I didn't get to put her in a cap no," he hissed a little and groaned mostly at himself. He left out a sigh. "I guess we are going out," he placed his phone in his pocket and started to walk out to get his shoes and jacket, finding his keys. "You think you can track her?" He then asked Iris - because he didn't really have supernatural senses like that, he didn't have magic or any of her belongings for a spell - so they sort of had to count on the nose of his sister.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 3:27 pm

She finally found a door that could let her walk out of it. Still wearing her coat, she let out a soft breath. It was warm here, much warmer than it had been in Athena at least. As her eyes looked over the view her breath was taken away. This was like nothing she had ever seen before. Her entire being felt like it was on fire, as if something was luring her to run. She had never in her life tried that before now. It was overwhelming, and so beautiful. Before she knew what was going on, tears ran down her cheeks. She felt, so at home. Her hands placed themselves on the stone wall. But she had to get back inside so she did, getting into a new room, as she heard Elias voice behind her. Turning around she gave him that look, that only could be described as wonder. “This, is maybe - no not maybe, this is the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen” she truthfully said letting her tongue glide over her lips. “I don’t even feel worthy to be brought here, does that make sense?” she asked, not really thinking about he had told her that dinner was ready. How could she think about food, when she was at one of the most beautiful places on earth?

Iris

She closed her eyes, pressing her brows together. How was that an excuse? You didn’t let people go when they clearly were beside themselves. But there was no use in arguing about what he should and shouldn’t have done. He was right, they were going out and it was lucky that he senses had become even better after her transformation. “Of course, I can, we’ll find her” she put on her own shoes and jacket. “let’s go” she added getting down quick so they could hail a cab and get to the Christmas marked fast.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 4:12 pm

Elias chuckled a little bit to himself it would take a fool not to know that she was at least a little bit overwhelmed. He still remembered the day his family had gotten here how overwhelmed he had been himself. ”Its my favorite place to be,” he announced with a warmer smile as he looked shortly around. “ I’m happy you like it, maybe we should take that coffee here, and I can show you the area one day,” Elias nodded a little to himself. “ It’s my father’s Kingdom,” he looked toward her again, wanting to see how she connected those dots. It was a lot for many to take in.

Charles

Getting in the cap to drive towards the Christmas marked, Charles could feel how the anxiety was taking over his body, trying to force himself to calm down. To breath, as he followed Iris who seemed to have caught Flora’s scent. He hoped she was alright, that she was on a cab somewhere on her way home, and would text him soon that she was home. ”Fucking hell” he cursed at himself as he looked around.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 2 Empty

What do we got to lose?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 8Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» You win some, you lose some...
» What happens when you lose everything?
» Not Necessarily to Lose
» How to lose a guardian angel ✞ Elian vs. Kushiel

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Oakheart centrum-
Gå til: