Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What do we got to lose?

Go down 
+6
Tatia
Leon
Elias
Flora
Iris
Charles
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
ForfatterBesked
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

What do we got to lose? - Page 8 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 8:50 pm

The hand placed on the other side of her hip, pulling her closer towards Damian's side, made her snap back to reality again. Not that she had been far gone, but sometimes it was just hard not to start seeing the past and get caught up on it. She moved her eyes towards him, her lips pulling a bit upright to. It wasn't like it was a topic that was easy throwing around, but now that it was out there she somewhat felt like her shoulders felt less tense. She knew the area had to be searched one day, and no one said it had to be her to do it, but there was also a part of her that didn't like having fears like that control her, and yeah, it had only what five years of freedom now - it was both a long time and no time at all. "I can try to call Zitora, hear if she by any chance can dig something out about them, she is pretty good at that," she suggested knowing Elias had been the first to, but if they did need to get something uncovered, perhaps Zitora wouldn't stupid to have in the corner. And getting her on it while they prepared for what to do next, wasn't the worst plan. "But yeah, we know where they are. And I don't really think they are going to be bothering us for some time, not with the show down from earlier. If they do they are complete morons," she added and exhaled a little. Then the smell of the food being ready was not really able to go unnoticed. "Besides, no one should fight on an empty stomach," she lifted a finger in the air to the very valid point. Battle plans first, food later - later was now.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

Antal indlæg : 76

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 7:26 am

Damian nodded when she told him that she could call her daughter and ask if she could dig anything up. “Any edge we can get, but without bringing to many people in danger, especially when they will be targeting women the most” he had never understood why men could be so scared of women, well, maybe he could. Some of the fiercest fighters he knew where women. That also came to the strongest witches, and fairies. They all had something in coming, being women that didn’t fight because they wanted. They fought because they had too, because they had something to protect. And nothing was more dangerous than a woman that was trying to protect something she had dear.
I wouldn’t put it past them, that they indeed are complete morons” Leon mumbled and shook his head a little. As soft chuckle left Damian, he agreed. They hadn’t seemed to be the brightest bunch. The next thing that Tatia told him, made him laugh. “Yes, one should never fight on an empty stomach” he pulled her closer and placed a soft kiss against her forehead. Before he let her go again, he nodded and then Leon and him walked over towards the table and sat down, as the servants started bringing out the food and something to drink for them.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 8:48 am

Tatia nodded a bit, she had no intention of bringing Zitora into a matter where she could risk her life again. Because no matter how good her daughter was in any field she set herself in, the shapeshifter had some doubts about God wanting to let her get yet another chance. Then there was of course perhaps a few favors that the archangels owed her by now. "They will never know what hit them," she exhaled a little bit. Looking towards Leon, with a small chuckle. It was perhaps also just why it was easy to see the wolves weren't here to fight, but to pressure, if they had been here to fight they would have used other technics, right? Then again, overthinking and thinking through the ways her enemies acted, was sort of a thing that had kept her alive all these years before she knew she could die and come back. Damian's laugh made her chuckle a little, as he once again pulled her closer, this time placing a kiss on her forehead that made her exhale slowly, before following both him and Leon towards the table and sat down.

It would be shame to say it took Elias long after his phone call before he made it to the table by the lovely smell of food. All the running and transformations, along side the constant instincts to be aware, everyone needed some food. "It seems so it's just us who has the pleasure, but Malcome mentioned he would send some reinforcements, himself and Zayden included, just at least till things settle a little bit. So, they are packing, and I will see if they want to travel the old fashioned way or knock on a few doors," he chuckled a little bit, quick to take a bite the second he had finished talking.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 9:40 pm

They really wouldn’t, one thing was trying to pressure an already function pack, another thing was trying to hit a pack that had more allies that one could count on one hand. Because besides the other packs that would be fighting and pressuring back alongside with them. They had family and friends in this town that would be more than willing to give a helping hand.
Damian sat down and started putting food on his plate, not wasting much time before he started eating. The same with Leon, that was rather exhausted at this point. Not that he had transformed nearly as much as his brother or his father. But, with all the tension and other things that had happened today. He was ready to just eat and then hit straight for his bed. Looking up he saw Elias that walked back towards them. Nodding as he listened to what he said.
Damian giving a decisive nod. “Seems good, Zoe will be happy to hear that she will see her brother and father soon enough” Damian said with a soft voice, which reminded him that he still hadn’t met this new guy his niece was seeing. Seemed only fair that he would meet the man, that everyone seemed to know and talked only good things about. But that would have to wait, at least until they got this mess with the Russian pack under control.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Humør : Don’t bark if you can’t bite.
Antal indlæg : 132

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyTors Feb 10, 2022 5:03 am

Elias started putting things on his place, and nodded a bit. Yeah Zoe would be happy to hear that. "Yeah, and speaking of Zoe. Melanie just texted me that everything seems to be fine in Aston, so she is going to swing by Zoe and inform her about everything that has happened today," nodding a little bit to that. Because he also knew that Zoe had been dealing way too much with these people in the past, so it only seemed fair that she was informed about the events as well, and not just by a phone call. But it was also to inform the others that there wasn't any trouble in Aston that they needed to worry about right now at least. "They will try to get a hold on Angel as well," he exhaled a little bit. Well, Adonis' rules didn't really allow much of Angel's survival as well, even if she was just as immortal as him. Angel just didn't happen to have the wolf abilities to defend herself like the rest of them, which did have Elias worried a bit for now, at least till everyone would be well informed and able to actually do something against all of this. Then he started eating and not just talk, even if he somehow seemed like to have a lot to say. Tatia just nodded a little bit, and kept eating, it was far from all the members of Damian's family she actually had met yet, so all she really could do was eat.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 7:51 am

Damian nodded with a soft sigh coming from his nose, as Elias explained that things seemed fine in Aston. A pressure on his shoulders, that he hadn’t even noticed had been there, was lifted. He had been worried that some of the wolves had been able to breach the city and started going after everyone that had a relation to this pack, especially the women as there were a lot of them. Given that Damian had never discriminated between women and men. It had always been funny to him, how you could see through history that women had once been fierce warriors in other continents but because of the western belief of how women should be, it was almost erased from story. He narrowed his eyes when Elias mentioned that they should get ahold of Angel “Seems like a good idea, offer her that she might stay here, at least until the matter is put to rest” he looked towards the stairs to were Flora and Lexie were. Then he turned towards Elias “She might be good company for your friend Flora, given that she is human too, and can help her adjust to the supernatural with the mindset of a human” he explained with a small smile, now he hadn’t been much for letting Jade into his home. Mostly because she had brought trouble to their doorstep that could endanger Lexie. This time it had been them there had brought trouble into Flora’s life. Which made him feel like he owed it to the girl, to at least give her protection until the coast was clear again.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Humør : Don’t bark if you can’t bite.
Antal indlæg : 132

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 2:13 pm

Elias nodded a little bit by the first comment, seemed to be a good idea and perhaps a safety measure for them as well to know their pack members, their family was safe. His lips pulled up in a small smile by the addition to Angel might be good company for Flora. He agreed. Angel had great energy and knew how to yeah, be human in this insane world. "Yeah, might be," he nodded a little because he agreed. And he was happy that Flora could stay without Elias having to plea a case about it, not that he really ever brought people with him this close home unless it was because of an event or situations with Jade where danger had been rising. It had taken him quite the time before he had even introduced Florence back then, but that was another story. "I will pick them up whenever they call," otherwise he did know their whereabouts at least where they had been, so it would be easy to track - if some issues should arise.

Then finishing up eating without interrupting the meal any further. Elias was pretty exhausted as well from the hustle of today, but he wasn't going to relax till he knew that everyone who stayed at the mansion was back here. Well, he was sure that everyone on some level was quite exhausted after the events brought to the door today. Lexie returned downstairs after a while, having made sure that Flora was actually asleep before having left the room not wanting her to feel uncomfortable or to scared to fall asleep. She walked towards them all and behind her father's chair to place har arms around his shoulders for a moment, giving him a short embrace before letting go again, looking towards her brothers then Tatia for a second as they were all finishing up their well deserved 'snack break'. "What did I miss?" She asked mostly to know if she had been missing something important other than the obvious.  
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 11:17 am

Seems like a good assessment” Damian agreed to the fact that he would pick them up, when they started calling him. Otherwise, it would be difficult to know where and when they would be arriving. Not that Damian had ever been a man that needed a definite plan to make things work, but he like to have a frame he worked within, where he always knew where he had people, who he could count on and who needed some time before they would be helpful. That sort of thing.

Damian looked up as his daughter walked down the stairs, he gave her a small smile, and a soft chuckle as she walked around and placed her arms around his shoulders. What had she missed? Damian had to track back a couple of minutes to figure out what she had been apart of and what she had missed because of Flora being here. “We have to be careful the next couple of weeks, or at least until we have made a better assessment about a threat that is coming from a Russian pack moving in on the other werewolves territory here in Athena” he said looking towards her with a small smile. “You might want to brief your other brothers, and your father to let them know that things are stirring, and they need to be careful” at least they were all male, but there were still risks and some of these wolves were almost like vampires that had turned off their emotions. They would be able to justify almost anything, while using Adonis’s way of thinking. It still weighed on his shoulder, that this had to bring up some horrible memories for Zoe, the things she had tried to outrun, had finally caught up with her. And just as she had been reunited with her grandchildren.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 6:42 am

Lexie nodded a little bit, they had to be careful the next couple of weeks. Her first thought when they had started speaking of threats and other packs, she had thought about texting Ryan, Rose the whole Walker clan to make sure they were safe.  But yes, she needed to inform Sebastian and Aleks as well, not that they were as much in a risk, but it would be nice to know somethings were stirring around, also for Ash. "Okay - I will," she Alexandra nodded a little bit thinking she would as well give her mother a small update on what was going on here. "I think Camilla is with Sebastian right now as well, so might be ideal to inform both of them at once then," since Lexie had been picking up on the whole no female werewolf situation rather quickly, also she was paying more attention to detail and information that some might think. Alexandra wasn't sure if Melanie would go to Sebastian's house to brief Camila or not actually, and it wasn't like they had mentioned it yet. So, she had no idea really. "I can go with you there if you want?" Elias suggested looking at his sister, "Cami should know at least as well," he clicked his tongue not liking the thought of the worst possible scenarios one bit.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 8:35 am

Damian gave his daughter a soft smile when she agreed to what he had asked of her. There was of course a lot of people that needed to be informed, especially in a tight community as Athena. Everyone was somehow connected to someone. So, it wouldn’t take long before everyone that needed to know, would. The most important part at least. Because like any other message that was spoken from mouth to mouth, at one point you would recognize your own message. Even if it had some of the original content in it.
Letting out a soft sigh he nodded, in the heat of it all he had forgotten that Camila had moved to the region as well. Of course, she needed to be informed, she was one those that was in higher risks of getting in problems with the pack prowling around. “I don’t really have more for now, so you can all go as you please, just be careful and make sure to stay safe and report if you notice anything” he mentioned as a last precaution. To a point one could take it as an order, but when you were an alpha, you were responsible for everyone in your pack. But when you had such a big group of werewolves and shapeshifters in your pack it would be a near impossible task, if people didn’t at least talk to one another. He needed to retreat and start calling around, so everyone could make sure that his entire pack was informed about his.
Damian looked towards Tatia giving her a soft smile, he wanted nothing more than to stay with her a little longer. But he needed to leave soon, to take care of his responsibilities.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 8:25 am

Lexie nodded a little, same did Elias who got up from his chair. And looked to find his key, and moved closer to one of the doors and unlocked it for Lexie to get back to Ash' house knowing that Bash was staying there not to deal with Aleks and Nicole's worrying all over him. "We will be back in a few hours time," Elias announced with a small nod, well usually he didn't go by time limits but this was a different case, so he knew it was important to know when they would be back so they didn't have to worry about them either. Then he walked through the door.

Sebastian turned around a little nervous when someone suddenly stepped through the door, but he did know the vibration of Lexie's magic energies rather well to know it was her within seconds, and Elias. Then the door closed, he looked towards Camila shortly before looking at their guests again. "Lexie and Elias, to what do we owe the pleasure?" He asked with a wider smile. Well at least he looked good, or well he did his best, but one couldn't really get his stubborn ass to sit down and rest for long periods of the time. It was hard for him to sit still and not do anything. Just like it was hard to accept he wasn't with his powers anymore. Even so all the years with the ability did make it easier for him to notice body language still, "what has happened?" He wondered.

Tatia watched Elias and Alexandra step through the door looking shortly towards Leon then Damian as he looked towards her. But she gave him a small nod, because she knew he would have stuff to do. She rose from the chair, letting her fingers trace through his hair shortly, brushing a few of the locks back, while giving him a soft smile. She had to give the information to her pack as well, by now they only knew someone could end up attacking them, and she had dropped her phone while transforming so she couldn't really call any of them - and one should not get her started on trying to remember a cell phone number, there was about two she could recall back to back, and that was it. "I guess I will have to report back to you if I notice or learn anything new," she hummed a little, "and likewise," Tatia added with a warm little smile.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 6:01 pm

Leon waved and told them to say hi from him. Damian nodded and gave them a small smile, as they disappeared after walking through the door that Elias had opened. He turned towards Tatia let her fingers glide through his hair. His smile folded into a warmer one, and Leon took it as a sign that he should finish up and find somewhere else to be. So, he did.
Damian noticed that Leon left but didn’t address it further. “I will let you know anything as soon as I know them myself, Natasha is already spending time at your pack, I think she’ll be an excellent messenger, to make sure that we have the newest information when we need them” he breathed out, knowing that it meant that she soon had to go. So, he leaned down and placed a soft kiss against her lips. “I’m going to miss you” he whispered with a soft chuckle, kissing her again. As soon as he was alone with her, he could let himself be completely himself and almost melt in her presence. But only then.

Camila was sitting in the couch drinking some tea while reading one of her journals. More or less making sure that her boyfriend was actually taking the time off that he needed.
She shifted her head towards the doors direction when she felt the energies that stepped through, recognizing them both.
Smiling and waving she quickly let her hand fall down and her smile faltered. Something had happened, her brows pressed towards each other, and she closed the journal and got up walking towards them. She placed a comforting hand on Sebastian’s shoulder tilting her head a little waiting for one of them to tell her what was going on.
Sebastian

Sebastian

Humør : Hope is a dangerous thing
Antal indlæg : 103

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyMan Feb 21, 2022 7:16 am

That was rather true, Natasha had been over a handful of times. That or Kenzo requested to spend time with her, just showing her around the forest, which Tatia found a bit funny to see as well, "sounds ideal," she nodded a little and exhaled a little bit before he leaned down and kissed her, Tatia returned the kiss, letting her fingers trace over his jaw for the time being. "I get it, I would miss me too," she chuckled a little teasingly against his lips before he kissed her again. It was amazing how he had brought her heart back to live really. And how two creatures who could be so cold and lethal, could completely melt around each other. "But I'm going to miss you too," she mumbled a little against his lips, not really giving any signs of wanting to leave, but well, they both knew they had things to take care off.

Elias looked towards Camila already knowing could read his face by now. So, he gestured them to sit down in the living room, and Sebastian pressed his brows a little bit together, nothing the less he did follow the gesture and sat down, keeping his hand in Camila's. Looking shortly towards Lexie almost expecting something had happened to her, but as Elias explained what had been going on Sebastian shortly looked towards Camila, because she was the target in this in the warlocks eyes. And he didn't like it. He happened to know a few female werewolves, and he did not like the fact that someone was out for their heads. "That's insane," Sebastian mumbled a little messaging his forehead and took a deeper breath in. "This region never sleeps," the warlock mumbled a little bit before getting up from the couch, pacing a little bit stopping by the nearest window and looked out. Well, he had trouble sitting still for too long, and he knew he had been driving people insane with him pacing back and forth like a trapped tiger in a cage for the past days. Well who could blame him really, it was only a week ago since him and Camila had been taken, and now this.
Camila

Camila

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly"
Antal indlæg : 26

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 5:28 am

He couldn’t help but let out a hearty laugh, when she told him that she would miss her too. Which was something he adored about her, the constant self-confidence she had in herself. Which he knew came from having to work a lot on herself. Which only made it so much more attractive. He nodded, giving her another kiss when she told him that she was going to miss him too. “Well, we’ll see each other before we know it” he assured her giving her a small smile, before lifting his head and kissed her against her forehead instead, before leaning back and took a sip of the water that was standing in front of his now empty plate. Now he just needed to refocus and then he could get back into the whole, warning everyone that needed to be informed about what had transpired today. He was almost getting a headache about just how many people that needed to be aware of it.

Camila’s hand glided down from Sebastian’s shoulder, and let it find his hand, giving it a small squeeze as they walked over to sit down. Now, it hadn’t been that long since they had started dating and there was still a lot of figuring each other out. Even though after they had finally confessed their feelings to one another, it had been so much easier to just relax and let the next day take the other without having to rush through it.
Her eyes widened as Elias started to explain what was going on. Russian wolves targeting females, especially those that where werewolves? Now she had been thinking just how much she wanted to be a witch again. The constant thoughts her lost magic always made her feel like she was missing something.
Do we know anything about what they really want?” Camila asked, looking after Sebastian as he got up pacing around. She had never minded it, and just let him be when he needed his time to think about stuff. Her eyes redirected towards Elias letting out a soft breath.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 8:09 am

A soft hum left her when he said they would see each other again before they'd know it. She knew they would, and she also knew this situation would keep them both annoyingly busy, but that was just a part of all of it. As long as it was them in the end, she could be so ever patient - and if not, she knew where she could find him. "I will see you soon my love," she tip toed up to place a final kiss on his cheek, letting her hand run over his arm, before she took to make her leave back to her pack.

Elias looked shortly up at the warlock pacing around, and Lexie took a deeper breath in and tried to look mostly at Camila and not Sebastian. Because she hated seeing him like this, usually the most collected person in a room walking around pacing like he couldn't put a thought together. That was soul shattering. "We aren't sure yet, we only just discovered it earlier today, but you will hear from me the second I know anything," Elias assured her. Sebastian finally stood still and looked towards them, running a hand through his hair and exhaled a little bit, looking like someone who had an idea waiting to leave his lips but she just shook his head and scratched his chin. "So, they are in the west?" He finally spoke, fucking west side of the forest, just a little reminder of it being those parts him and Camila had been taken too as well. "Everyone is getting informed, we don't want any surprises in any shapes," Lexie tried giving Sebastian a comforting smile. "We have already talked to the bigger packs in the area about it as well," just like Elias longed to inform Camila quickly about this, both him and Lexie knew that the warlock wanted to inform Selene as well, and Elias could hear Bash exhale again by knowing everyone was informed.
Camila

Camila

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly"

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 2:25 pm

Camila nodded slowly, letting her fingers curl around the report that she had unconsciously taken up on her lap. Maybe it was just a trait of those that helped others, that they sometimes needed something physical to hold around, to keep their emotions from spiraling.
Alright, and thanks” A small smile formed on her full lips, turning her head towards Sebastian as he made sure that they had understood it right, and they were keeping to the west. Another area that they needed to stay clear of. Now, ever since they had been kidnapped and gone through what they had. Camila hadn’t been able to stop the thoughts about how she wanted to become a witch again. But right now, didn’t seem like a good time to bring it up, especially with how it would affect Sebastian if they did. “That’s good, right now we need to work together instead one another” she let out a soft breath of air, before she lifted her hand and beckoned Sebastian to come back to her and take her hand. Mostly because she wanted to reassure him that things would be fine, and things like this was to control. Especially with people like Melanie and Damian at the rains. She had known them only for a couple of years, but that still meant she trusted them explicitly.  
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyOns Feb 23, 2022 4:56 pm

Sebastian took a deeper breath in, really trying his best to keep his breathing under control, one of the perks of his former power and work for that matter were tricks to keep himself collected. And he gladly took advantage of those at this very moment. Sebastian knew they could put a magical barrier over the houses, the area if they just gathered enough witches and warlocks, or a few given the right ones. He thought perhaps his father had an idea for a spell they could use for their own protection. Or then at least he could ask the rest of the family living almost just next door. Okay, he really needed to slow his brain down, his head began to ache a little, so he breathed out slowly. But he did nod when Camila said it was good that the packs worked together instead of apart. It wasn't like Sebastian in his right mind knew that things would be okay, he wasn't a werewolf. But Camila was. Selene was. He took a deeper breath in feeling his heart skipping a few beats a head. He noticed Camila's hand and looked at it for a short moment, before finally taking a few steps over towards her and sat back down, taking her hand in his. Sebastian licked his lips a little bit and took a sharper breath in. "So, what can we do?" He then asked. "I don't want you to do anything other than being careful. If you hear or anything you report back, otherwise just be careful and aware, inform those you figure should know," Elias pointed out with a small smile, not liking seeing the warlock in this state of mind. Well, he himself would go knock on Iris door and inform her later, knowing she perhaps just would like what was going on in the neighborhood. Besides, she did always have her nose out.
Camila

Camila

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyOns Feb 23, 2022 7:58 pm

Camila gave Sebastian a warm smile, as she felt his warm hand in hers. Giving it a soft squeeze, she looked back at Elias when Sebastian had asked what they could do. It wasn’t a great feeling, this state where you couldn’t really do anything, but there wouldn’t be a peace of mind before the matter was settled, one way or another. Which could be exhausting in its own way. Always having something linger in the back of your head. Especially when you had so many friends and family members there was at risk in all of this. Cecilia a newly turned werewolf was especially at risk because she didn’t yet have full control over her transitions or the strength that she suddenly carried around. If anything, Camila understood very much what Cecilia was going through, and was just happy that she had the same mentors that she had when Melanie had turned her. “We’ll do that” she said and nodded licking her lips “hopefully it will be over soon” she whispered, before she pulled Sebastian’s hand up and gave it a small kiss against his knuckles. Looking towards him with a small smile, knowing that this wasn’t really something that was going to help his healing process. But it was what it was, they would get through this, together.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyTirs Mar 01, 2022 7:36 am

Now, Sebastian wasn't an expert on war, far from. He had some patients back in the day that had been in war. So, he knew a little about the aftermaths possibilities if it ended badly - and the last thing he wanted for any of them was actually to end up in a situation between life and death. Sebastian pulled out of his thoughts when Camilla kissed his knuckles and tried to release some of the tension that seemed to increase in his shoulders. Alexandra looked towards Sebastian and gave him a small smile, then looking at Camilla. Well, Bash didn't really need her to stay he had Camilla, and Aleks had Nicole. But she could go visit perhaps the Walkers and see how they were doing with everything. Or maybe just go back to her books, she had after all promised to tag along with Elias on this. Sebastian looked towards Lexie for a short second giving her a thankful nod for telling him. Elias then got up, "I have a few others I will inform though now that I'm in the neighborhood," he nodded a little bit. "Iris?" Lexie asked, and Elias nodded, "I will come with." Then walking over to give both Bash and Camilla a quick hug. "You call if there is even the slightest," Elias looked towards Camilla, before then walking out the door outside and walked across the street with Lexie to get a hold on Iris.

Sebastian exhaled the second the door looked and just leaned further back into his seat. What a bloody giant mess this was. "Fantastic," he mumbled a little bit closing his eyes for a second. Just for a second.
Camila

Camila

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 EmptyTirs Mar 01, 2022 5:49 pm

Camila got up and as she did, she filled her lungs with air. Having to ground herself for a moment, because it was also a lot to take in. Hopefully everything would turn out fine, she just had to make sure not to stray too far away from public areas, these wolves wouldn’t be so stupid that they would just attack in broad daylight in front of a lot of people. She gave Lexie a smile and pulled her into a hug as they said their goodbyes. “We’ll call if there is anything” she assured Elias as they walked out the door. Looking towards Sebastian and how he leaned further back into his seat. She sat down again, placing a hand on his thigh. “We are going to get through this as well” she whispered, moving her hand from the thigh towards his cheek “hey, look at me” she asked him, letting a smile blossom on her lips. “I promise I’ll be careful and not do anything risky until this matter is resolved again, okay?” she promised him, hoping it might give him a peace of mind.

Nuh uh” Iris shook her head and looked at Eris as she turned her head to see the young kitsune thoughts about the new painting that she wanted to hang in the hallway “What do you mean nuh uh? It’s one of my best ones yet!” she laughed not really mad about it, it had always been refreshing just how much personality both Iris and Mary-Jane had “I like Charles painting better” she mumbled pointing towards it, Eris narrowed her eyes and sighed “fine I see how it is, picking your brother over your mother” Iris gave her a bright smile and nodded, then both blond women turned their heads as someone knocked on the door. “I’ll get it!” Iris said as she ran towards the door and opened it, giving both Elias and Lexie a bright smile “hello! What a delightful surprise, come in!” she pointed towards Eris “This is my mother Eris” she introduced, and the small demon lifted her hand and waved “Hello, coffee?” she asked, looking from the werewolf to the witch.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 8 Empty

What do we got to lose?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 8 af 8Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Lignende emner
-
» You win some, you lose some...
» What happens when you lose everything?
» Not Necessarily to Lose
» How to lose a guardian angel ✞ Elian vs. Kushiel

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Oakheart centrum-
Gå til: