Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What do we got to lose?

Go down 
+6
Tatia
Leon
Elias
Flora
Iris
Charles
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Flora

Flora

Humør : My heart is guarded but like… very poorly. The kind of guards that would let 3 kids in a trench coat into an R rated movie
Antal indlæg : 97

What do we got to lose? - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 9:01 pm

Flora nodded along as Lexie explained to her some of the basics of werewolf weaknesses. But also added that she wasn’t really the right person to ask. Maybe not, maybe she should either ask Leon or Elias about that, or she could read it in the many books that she had found about various of things. Even though most of them were about what she could be, and how it was controlled or even how it even occurred as it seemed, just looking at the books that she wasn’t a first case and there had been some over the course of the last thousands of years. To her, it was a whole new world and she wanted to know everything about it. “Tea sounds like a great idea” Flora responded, as she looked up from her notebook with a soft smile on her lips. Then she got up still writing down things in the book. Really just scribbles that nobody but her would probably be able to read. “So, how long ago is it since the first witch came through the portal that actually created, what I’m guessing is most of the supernatural we know today?” she asked, with a curious look on her face.

Damian looked towards Elias, before he slowly walked out of the hiding spot, signaling that Elias should stay there, until he was being notified of anything other than that. His glowing red eyes with his aura, clearly made the new coming wolves aware of who he was. A slow growl left him, as he sat down a few meters away. Showing them just how much he believed in his own power. That they wouldn’t walk past him without paying with their lives. A gust of wind blew past him and grabbed violently around one of the wolves’ necks and snapped it, leaving it dead on the ground. Hopefully that would be enough of a warning to showcase just how strong a werewolf they were up against. That not only had control over his beast, but also his powers while in his form.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elias
Royal
Elias

Humør : Don’t bark if you can’t bite.
Antal indlæg : 132

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 10:18 pm

Now Lexie was herself a big fan of studying and knowing everything on the topic she studied when she had started, so she just admired the work that Flora put into all of this. Because it had to be a lot. It wasn't the same as finding a subject in school and study, this was more like finding a whole new way to see the world, and realizing the world hadn't changed at all, but you had once you had opened your eyes to the magic of it all. "Basically yeah, and apparently its my great-grandmother, odd really," she chuckled a little bit, see that was something else, and for some reason knowing all of this Lexie herself had begun to understand more about why her powers were the way they were. But for now, she just made it downstairs with Flora to get a cup of tea and answer questions. Realizing her father as well had left the mansion.

Elias didn't move, just stayed and kept watch like he was supposed to. One shouldn't underestimate the power his father held, and the ones who did always ended up only doing it once. He could hear it with the wind how the wolf's neck snapped, yet Elias didn't flinch, his eyes locked on his targets. Then there was something else that sent a shiver down the spine of the old werewolf, there was something coming and he couldn't describe it but it was a long time something like that had come near him. It was almost terrifying and by that alone had Elias aware. A few of the wolves took the warning from their friend with a snapped neck, dead, as a sign to walk off. Their alpha or beta weren't with them, which meant there was always one stupid and foolish enough to not see the picture of them having to go and regroup - or rethink their life choices. Because they hadn't been asked to just run off, they had been asked to stand their ground.
Flora

Flora

Humør : My heart is guarded but like… very poorly. The kind of guards that would let 3 kids in a trench coat into an R rated movie

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 8:15 am

Now, if it was humanly possible, Flora’s jaw would have dropped to the ground. She was standing in the presence of the great-grandchild of the first witch that had stepped into this earth. She was just about to ask herself, who could say they had ever had the privilege to do that. Only for her to come to the conclusion that you could met people every day that had a linage that was far greater and more powerful than your own. It was actually a little terrifying, just how much she had learned and seen over the last couple of twenty-four hours. Only strengthening her theory that as soon as someone opened your eyes to the world around you, there would be an endless flow of information and new things to explore and get to know. And to that extend it was also a little terrifying. “So, besides you being a witch and can do all these amazing things, what do you like to do?” she asked, putting the notebook away, as she wasn’t really asking questions that were to be jotted down.  

At this point Damian just waited, watching, hoping for the other wolves shake that they wouldn’t be stupid enough to challenge his authority even though it wouldn’t surprise him if they would try. Stupid young wolves, that wanted to prove their worth. If they could take down the alpha that their own had talked about, they might even be strong enough to take over their pack. Only showed how loyal they were. He felt the shift of energies, but it didn’t concern him enough to take his stance even further. Being comfortable enough in his power and strength, to just wait to see what they would do.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 10, 2022 9:57 pm

Lexie put on the kettle and leaned against the counter crossing her arms while looking at Flora for a moment. "Well, I used to study wild life, I spent a few years abroad, but now that I think about it was perhaps more a need to escape. See, till back in Autumn I thought both my parents died a long time ago. I didn't know about the entire curse situation - and now I'm gifted with two lovely new brothers," she chuckled a little and sighed a bit, "right now - I still study, but my priority is getting to know my family again really- because there is a lot, and I need to get my magic a little bit more under control," she admitted not really proud of not having it completely in check. Then again she was known to be very hard on herself. "What about you, what do you like to do?" Lexie wondered and found two cups and started preparing the tea, then figuring she might as well make one for Leon she could bring to him.

Some young wolves simply didn't know better, which was a shame. They weren't taught to walk away when the opponent were far stronger than them, some places had that mindset - if you fell back you would die, you had to withstand the storm. Yes, Elias had thrown and could still get himself into some fights, but it was never with an intention to kill someone - unless it was an attack from an enemy that was another thing - but when he went out to fight it was often to blow off the steam. A roar similar to a break of thunder roamed over the clouded sky, making Elias uneasy for a second, but not as much as the other wolves that never in their lives had been presented with such sort of energy. Now it wasn't often that the she let the dragon stretch its wings and roam over the sky, it had yet to not fear the free world. But there was something different about it this afternoon, because Tatia had wanted to come here as fast as possible. And yes, for sure she could have run fast through the snow in the woods in her dire wolf shape, but nothing compared to how quickly she could move through the air with like this. The sky was the limit. Despite Elias being scared for a second, okay maybe a hot minute there was a familiarity about the roar, not something he was close to as such, but he still knew it.

The dark shadow that threatened over the sky like a dark cloud broke through and the dark scaled beast changed its direction towards the trees, flying just over the tree tops making yet another roar as it turned around just with good space on the side Damian and Elias were on, just looking at the wolves shaking from behind their hiding spots in the snow coated landscape. Had it been in summer there would have been leaves to cover them, but they were easy to spot, and some of them even paralyzed with fear - a few ran off only leaving a few of the most stupid of the wolves left, yet fear did make people do one of three things; fight, flight or freeze. - Well it for sure had Elias freeze for a moment before he realized where the familiarity of the always hidden fire and warm scent came from, it just wasn't hiding now which was the main reason why he hadn't noticed till now.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyOns Jan 19, 2022 9:52 pm

Flora nodded along as Lexie explained what she used to do, and what she was doing now. Her eyes widened as she explained that she had thought both her birth parents had died. Only to figuring out that they were both still alive back in Autumn. Now, that was a lot to take in. Even for Flora, that seemed to be rather good at taking in information that most people would have mistrusted or just laughed at people for telling.
But if she was overwhelmed with that detail, she couldn’t begin to imagine how Lexie must have felt when figuring that piece of information out. “Wow, that is –“ she let out a soft whistle “A lot” she added folding her lips together, as she placed her hands on the counter after turning her back to it. What did she like to do? Flora got that soft smile on her lips again as she made a very small shrug. “To be honest, that is the big thing right now – I’m just about to figure it out, what I like to do” she answered quite honestly. Because she wasn’t sure what she actually enjoyed doing. Most of the things she had done, had been because her parents wanted her to do it. Almost stripping away her own identity.

Her head turned and it was like her jaw dislocated from her face. Blinking a little as she saw a dragon in the horizon. Leon came walking in, chuckling a little. “What did you tell her?” he asked, giving Lexie a small smile as he saw that she was making him tea as well. “Thank you” he mumbled, turning his gaze towards the staring Flora that suddenly moved and pointed out the window. “There are dragons as well!?” she almost screamed, pointing again. Leon started laughing. “Now you just shitting me, dragons has been –“ he turned to look where she had pointed and managed just to see a small part of what definitely was a dragon. And just like Flora he just stood there staring with his mouth hanging open.

Now, Damian had seen dragons before. He had met Juniper when she had been married to Athena, a Wyvern. But he knew that not everyone in his family had gotten the pleasure, or might not remember how they could feel. Damian had never had the pleasure of seeing Tatia’s other form. But he had always known that there had been something more to her than just the dire wolf. Sitting very still, he just observed what was going on with the wolves. Seeing if the rest of them would flee, and they did. In the end none of them were left. He sat a little longer before he turned and walked towards Tatia making a small nod he started walking towards the mansion again.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyTors Jan 20, 2022 5:47 am

It was a lot, Lexie had to agree on that. At this point so much had happened that she had just chosen to sit down and let it happen, go with the flow instead of letting all of her thoughts consume her. So, standing there in her own thoughts about the matter, she didn't see the look on Flora's face before Leon returned to them and asked what she had told Flora. "Not anything to make her look like that," she pressed her brows together, then Flora spoke of dragons - maybe she had finally lost it in all of this? Also as Leon laughed for a moment, a short moment as he also just stopped and starred. "Okay guys what are you-" even Lexie now turned around seeing the dragon fly over the sky, her eyes grew wider as she just starred completely frozen in awe, "holy heckin bob," she mumbled a little bit almost dropping the kettle, before realizing she had to put it down on the counter not to spill hot water all over herself.

Once it seemed like the wolves had figured it wasn't worth getting killed by either the alpha werewolf nor the dragon, the forest got cleared out, and Tatia freed herself from her dragon shape, and turned back to her wolf shape as Damian nodded towards the mansion. She had much easy transforming from the dragon to the wolf, not the other way around - but the wolf had also endured and survived way more battles than the dragon had. Tatia ran up beside Damian, first transforming back as they came closer to the mansion. Elias still sitting on the ground completely shocked, yet amazed before he realized they had started walking without him and he started running to get caught up with his father and Tatia.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyTors Jan 20, 2022 8:44 pm

Then there was three people, standing and starring out the window where the dragon had just been before it had disappeared. Flora blinking a little, feeling how her mouth had started to dry out because of it still hanging open. What on earth was this? Maybe the whole thing had just been a really weird dream. Everything since yesterday, was straight out of some movie or book about fantasy. This couldn’t be real, could it? She blinked a little a couple of times, before turning towards the others. Well, at least they looked just as baffled and taken aback just like her. It gave her some comfort knowing that she wasn’t turning crazy. And it wasn’t an everyday thing. “So, guessing that dragons aren’t something that usually just flies around” Leon slowly shook his head and closed his mouth as well, then he rubbed his eyes. But they seemed fine. A real-life dragon, who would have thought? “No, that would be a shame to say” he mumbled, walking over to the fridge and instead of getting a cup of tea he pulled out a beer instead and took of the cap before taking a big sip.

It didn’t take them long before they were back at the mansion and Damian transformed back, then he remembered that there were some people that wasn’t all that comfortable with naked people. Not in a way werewolves and shapeshifters were. He made a small whistle, something that Leon picked up on right away. “Alright ladies, stay here, I’ll just make sure that everyone is having something on their body before they come inside” he walked towards the hall closet and pulled out three robes. Then people could get some real clothes on their body when the time was. Then he walked outside and handed each of them a robe. “There we go, so, dragon” he turned his head towards Tatia as the pieces of the puzzle started to fit. “Made all three of us stand with our mouths hanging open when we saw you” he chuckled turning his eyes towards his father. “Everything as it should be?” Damian nodded “Yes, so it would seem” he then started walking inside. “Do we have any food?” Leon nodded “But not prepared yet, but I don’t think it would be long before there is food for us” he added “After you’ve changed there should be some, I’ll make sure that the servants know” he added, and his father nodded as he lead him and Tatia into his room to change.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyTors Jan 20, 2022 9:32 pm

Tatia transformed back the second Damien did, still feeling how warm her skin was from having chosen her dragon shape to get here faster, not her usual move. Far from. But she waited while Damian whistled to get Leon's attention to come with something for them to wear, Elias not far behind them. Elias the first one to take a robe and put it on, followed by Tatia who after ran a hand through her now rather entangled hair, "thank you," she looked at Leon with a slightly cheeky smile. "Well, I'm full of surprises," she added with a little wink, before the attention turned towards the events outside. She had a little updates on that front, but not anything that would change anything really. Elias was already headed towards his room to get changed while his father caught Leon up on if everything were as it was supposed to. Tatia breathed a bit out, before following Damian up to his room.

Lexie was still standing still with Flora. "So, it appears so the dragon was Tatia?" Looking towards Leon as he returned to the kitchen, "damn, this day is just - or I recon for you, you must just be like 'mind blown'" The witch chuckled a little looking at Flora, who clearly already had gotten a giant slice of the supernatural cake and just had gotten some extra cherries on top. She wondered how long till the water would start to fall out of the cup. Then she grabbed Flora's hand towards the living room as the staff started to get ready preparing food.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 12:42 pm

Leon shook his head a little with a smile on his lips, who would have thought. A dragon. It did make sense when you thought about the energy that the shapeshifter carried. But he had never known any shapeshifter that had been able to turn into a dragon. Which in itself was rather impressive, no wonder that she was an alpha. Nothing was more regal than a dragon. As he stepped into the kitchen, he gave the two girls a soft smile. “Yeah, it would seem so” he said with a small chuckle walking back to his beer and took a sip.
Flora however just stood there, looking at Damian and the new woman walk upstairs. A dragon. She had seen a dragon today. How many people could tell a story like that? Not many by the looks of Leon and Lexie when they had seen it. If they hadn’t been there to confirm she would have thought she was going crazy. Well, people would think she was crazy if she ever told them that she had seen a dragon straight out of a game of thrones movie. "I think we broke her" Leon chuckle, looking at the human girl. Almost frozen in time, as her eyes was locked where his father and Tatia had disappeared.

Damian walked straight into the bathroom and turned on for the shower. A hot bath was something he needed right now. After everything that had happened over such a short period of time. He turned to look at Tatia, a soft smile formed over his lips as he took a step closer. Pulling her in to place a passionate kiss against her lips. When he pulled away again, his hand found her cheek. He let out a soft exhale as his thumb slid over her warm skin. “Did you have any troubles?” he asked with a low mumble, letting his eyes travel over his face.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 1:53 pm

There was still a difference between being raised in the supernatural world, and then being like Flora who had just learned what - Yesterday that everything was real and then just be thrown in it head first. So, yeah she didn't blame that Flora right now was standing there just starring. She nodded a bit when Leon commented it on though followed by a lighter chuckle. "Yeah, well," Lexie gentle took Flora's arm and guided her towards the sofa to sit down, rather than collapse right in front of them. She sat down next to her and looked at her for a moment. "I think I've run out of shock reactions enough for this month," she licked her lips a little. After everything with her mother being back, everything that had happened to Sebastian - she was just going where the flow took her. Elias came down stairs shortly after, had taken a quick shower, and was now just dressed in a pair of pants as he walked down the stairs, pulling on his t-shirt on the way down. "That was insane," he said still having bit eyes from having seen the dragon up close. "It was incredible, you saw it right?" Then he looked at Flora, "I guess you saw it."

It was always something letting the beast come out to play and only for such a short amount of time, it still wasn't used to the freedom and she couldn't blame a part of her always being afraid that she would end up in a place like the arena again. It had happened so many times in her life, different places, same game. Tatia was pulled out of her train of thoughts as Damian took a step closer to her and pulled her closer, their lips met making the last bit of tension ease from her shoulders. "Not much," she replied in a lower voice, keeping her eyes on his. "Seems like they are travelling west," she informed in a still low voice, not that there was any other packs in the west part of the forest, none that mattered anyways. A soft exhale left her lips, before she took his hand in hers and walked towards the warm shower, because after all the fighting, running - not to mention shapeshifting, she wasn't going to say no to a warm shower.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

Antal indlæg : 76

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 8:50 pm

Okay” Flora mumbled, not even sure if she was answering with the right word. Should she had said no? Or maybe, yes? No, what? She blinked a little, when she was guided towards the couch and sat down. Looking towards the blond witch at her side. She saw that words were leaving her mouth, but she couldn’t really comprehend what she was saying. Maybe she was speaking another language? She had to be, right, she just didn’t understand.
Leon looked towards his brother as he came downstairs, pulling a shirt over his head. Nodding, agreeing that it had been insane. A little jealous that he hadn’t seen it up close like Elias had done. Maybe it was also for the best, because he wasn’t really sure how he would have reacted. He let out a short chuckle, as Elias saw how Flora looked. “She sure did, I think we finally broke her” he hummed, taking another sip of his beer. “Want one?” he asked his brother, pointing towards the flask in his hand.

He let out a low hum, coming from the back of his throat, as she told him that they were travelling west. If he remembered correctly there were only smaller packs that directions. And a coven of vampires if he weren’t completely off. But before he could start placing where they would or could put down roots. She had taken him by the hand and pulled him along to the shower. A small smile formed on his lips, as he let go of her hand, to take off the robe that he had been wearing. Throwing it on the floor he helped Tatia off with hers, before he walked into the shower. His hands found the side of her hips, pulling her close to him, leaning down to place an almost tender kiss against her lips. Feeling how the water almost framed them, keeping them warm as it came falling down from directly above them.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 7:56 am

Elias knitted his brows a little bit further together to the statement of they had broken her, it sure was a lot of information and actions thrown right in your face in a short matter of time. He couldn't say he blamed her for reaching the limit. Elias shook his head a little still keeping his eyes on Flora, letting her sit for the moment to regain his focus on Leon, "oh yes please." Even if Elias was used to the rush of things happening all around him in a fast phase, he was still almost high on everything that had happened today, along with last night even if it hadn't been as dramatic, Iris had still electrocuted Flora to see if her theory was correct and they had seen Flora's spirit shape, for today to be all about greeting your uncle in the least favorite way - and now all of this. Elias sighed a little bit, and scratched his chin a little bit. "Have you heard more from Melanie?"He then asked Leon, mostly just concerned with how and where the rest of that pack traced. Not that he was really worried about it in a sense of needing to get going, just his usual concern. "I will take her up for a nap," Lexie announced and helped the zombie like Flora back up on her feet, a little sprinkle of magic so she could actually guide the human with her upstairs back to her newfound room, so she could just be without more things happening. Having Flora's tea floating after them was perhaps just Lexie being extra, but adding a little bit to help her nerves settle, might just what she would need to be ready for the rest of the day.  

Elias looked following Lexie and Flora with his eyes before once again looking towards Leon. "See, this was not how I pictured my day going," he mumbled a little bit taking the offered beer. Elias shook his head a little bit still wondering what Adonis was playing at, whatever it was, it couldn't be good. And having one of his influenced packs coming here, just made everything feel a little bit unsafe. "We should call Malcome or Zayden, see if its just Athena they are putting pressure on, or if they are going for the area around too," he sighed a little bit, but you had to be sure right?

She let him help her take off the robe before they stepped under the falling water from the shower. There was something else entirely about the way by a simple touch Damian always seemed to be able to remove all tension that was built up in her. Tatia let her hands wonder up over his arms till they could snake around his neck, feeling the tender kiss upon her lips she gladly returned as they let the water try to wash off stress out the outside world away. It was remarkable in the way he had found the part of her that had been hidden away for the world's eye and managed to guide her out from the shadows and back to the light and embrace it.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 7:41 pm

Leon put his beer down, turned around and opened the fridge. He looked over his shoulder, seeing just how Flora was sitting in the couch besides Lexie. He would normally find it rude not to ask, if they wanted one too. But right now, he felt like it was okay to skip that step. He took one out for Elias, took off the cap before he handed it to his brother. He shook his head, when asked if he had heard from Melanie. “Not yet, I know our father tried to get a hold of her, while getting Tatia to pick up, when he figured out that they were coming to the border around here, he took up. So, who knows, maybe she tried to get back to him now” he answered, then looking towards their sister, as she announced that she would be taking Flora up for a nap. Leon nodded, seemed like being the best idea right now. Poor girl looked traumatised in a whole other way than she had done before. Who could blame her really? After everything that had been going on, he actually found it rather impressive that she wasn’t falling more from each other than that.

He turned his attention back to Elias as he mentioned that this wasn’t how he had pictured his day going. “No, I imagine that it would be you and Flora running around having fun” he teased his brother, taking a sip from his beer. Calling Malcome and Zayden seemed like a good idea. “Yeah, it would be the best way to see just how far this pack is pushing it over here. They are far from home after all” he looked towards the stairs, “but I reckon we wait until father is back down, before we start planning what to do next” even though they both knew that Damian appreciated them taking the initiative in certain situations. Leon would think that he would still like to be a part of this, when it was this big.

Damian didn’t waste much time, before he picked her up. Letting her legs glide around his waist, his arm around her back just above her waist, to stabilise her, and the other on her thigh. Pressing her up against the wall, even though he had the strength to make sure that she wasn’t going anywhere. Damian had never been a man of many words, in the love department. He let his actions speak for him. Showing her just how much he had missed her while they had been apart.
Not really knowing just how much time had passed. They finally stepped out of the shower again. A soft sigh left him, as he dried his hair with a towel, walking towards the mirror looking inside. “Do you need to get back, right away?” he asked, turning his head her direction with a slight smile on his lips.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 9:18 pm

Elias made a small grimace, knowing if Melanie needed to get hold of them and couldn't get their father to pick up, she would have called one of them. So, he wasn't more worried on that area, besides it was Melanie if anything happened there he was confident in her abilities after all. He made a small grimace and rolled his eyes by the first teasing comment, which was perhaps the first odd thing, he never got pissey usually by the sort of teasing about the company he kept. Elias as well agreed on waiting with calling their cousin and uncle about the events till their father had confirmed about it. He tried to find out if there was more ways he could help find information about these pack members he hadn't really seen many of their human faces, but he did know one person who perhaps could and would be able to find out some things about these people. Now they knew some things from just being them, but there had to be more things they could find, getting to know their enemies a little bit better without getting too close. "Agreed," he sighed a bit taking a sip of the beer.

"I've been spending some time with Zitora as well, perhaps if we need to find some information we don't know about. She can help," he suggested with a small shrug. Well, then of course he knew perhaps they should wait for their father and Tatia to come down stairs before involving to many people, especially when it came to family. Elias then again took a sip of his beer, "you know you have a pure instinct to look at me judgy, right? or is it just your usual setting?" He knew it was, but that was beside the point.

Stepping out of the shower, drying herself with the towel, she moved a hand through the wet locks, letting her powers dry the hair a bit quicker. Tatia chuckled a little bit when he asked if she had to get back right away, licking her lips a little bit, "no I can stay for a while, I already checked up with Kenzo before getting here," she informed with a warmer smile, placing her lips shortly against his arm looking up at him. "Besides, I want to be here. If you have issues with someone, I have issues with someone. I got your back," she added with a little smirk, but it was the truth.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 7:30 pm

Leon blinked a little as Elias spoke about Zitora, he lifted a brow, didn’t she have a boyfriend? Really? His lips folded together as Elias pointed out that he was looking at him judgingly. He opened his mouth to deny the fact, but then closed it again narrowing his eyes. “Well, try having yourself as a brother for as many years I have, and tell me if you don’t just get natural setting for looking judging” he said with a sarcastic smile, taking a sip from his beer. “So, you’ve been spending time with Zitora, she has a boyfriend, right?” he asked pushing his brows together to remember his name, snapping his fingers together “Frederik, right? Hunter turned warlock or something like that?” he said, well one thing you needed to have when it came to him, then it was remembering people and what the story was around them. Especially when their father started to involve himself with people. Leon had a bad habit of making sure that nothing scandalous could come back to them. Maybe if he had done it before, Elias wouldn’t have ended in the situation he had ended in. Probably he would have, he let out a small sigh, turning his head towards the stars. It would seem that both Tatia and Damian would join them soon. Or, maybe not. Another sigh as he took another sip from his beer. “So, Flora?” he asked giving his brother a telling smile.

Damian looked down with a warm smile spilling over his lips, when she kissed his arm. “Wonderful” he said quite honestly, what he was missing in speaking he made up with letting people know what his mood was like. Then he chuckled, turning around letting his hands find her shoulder, pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss. His hands glided up and landed on her cheeks as he pulled her away. Letting his thumbs glide over her cheekbones “My fierce warrior queen” he mumbled, before kissing her again.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 11:30 pm

Elias folded his lips listening to Leon's explanation, which yeah, he by now shouldn't or could deny. He knew he had been an ass over the years after all, it was just first this morning he had somewhat seen the light to better days - or something like that. "Yeah she has," he replied and exhaled. "Frederik D'Avalos - former hunter now witch with incredible taste in rum I might add," he pointed out. Now he happened to like Frederik. They had met firstly well, the first time he had spoken to Zitora and Frederik would have been at the event they hosted back home in summer, also being the time where their father and Tatia had met first. "They both reached out to me actually, and after that I've just hung a bit out with them. The transportation has always been the least of my concerns on getting anywhere after all," he pointed out with a small head tilt. It made it very easy spending everything within an hour to minutes at a place, and get back home on time. And sometimes he had wondered how Leon had managed to be able to clean up after him, with being able to be everywhere at once almost. His brother did perhaps deserve some more credit for that than he got. Elias took another sip of his beer almost choking the second Leon asked about Flora, clearing his throat a little bit. "What about her?" He looked at his brother, well Elias knew, and Leon knew, and Elias knew Leon knew. But who was Elias after so many years to even dare taste these waters without the fear of drowning? Yet, he felt like he wouldn't want to waste a second of the chance of it. Completely terrifying him that he could feel something so strong, and yet so new.

It was the most odd yet also the most incredible thing to find a home in a person. To actually feel like she was home every single time she was near him, to love someone this much. To being loved this much. Just feeling his hands tracing over her shoulders, pulling her into yet another passionate kiss, returning it just as his hands reached her cheeks and pulled away short. Her eyes closed and forehead rested against his. Pulling him closer, letting a soft hum leave her lips to his words. Wishing for a moment they could just hold the world at pause for a moment longer than they already had. And she felt the time slow once again as his lips met hers in another kiss that she deepened. Well, it felt like she could stand with him here forever. A beautiful fantasy really. "Should we head downstairs," she whispered against his lips not really wanting to, no, but she also knew that they at some point had to get dressed and get downstairs.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 1:15 pm

Leon looked towards his brother when he started explained how he had been spending time with them. Leon nodded with a soft smile on his lips, at least he was hanging around people that could challenge him in another way, rather than just going out drinking and having fun without a care in the world. Now, it could be great. Leon had done it, but one couldn’t keep living like a bachelor when there were people depending on you.
He couldn’t help but let out a snicker as Elias almost chocked on his beer, he shrugged putting his own beer to his lips to take a sip. He loved how he could see how this new girl was affecting him. Both for his own entertainment, but also if Leon was being honest because he was happy for Elias. It had always been about wanting his brother to be happy, and even though Elias had been running around with a smile on his lips. Living like some would say was the best life you could live. With no care in the world. He knew that there had been more behind that smile that Elias had given everyone. When he had seen how his older brother had looked at the human girl, there had been something genuine behind that smile and the look in his eyes. That couldn’t be faked. “Nothing, she seems really nice” Leon just added with a nod and took another sip of his beer.

He opened her eyes as she pulled away, resting her forehead against his as she did. A soft smile was appearing on his lips. That he had become this lucky, to find an interesting woman that could hold her own. That didn’t need a man, but have chosen him, nonetheless. He understood that and didn’t take it for granted. She could leave him. Easier than when she had let him into her heart. He happily reciprocated the kiss, letting his hands find her hips and bended down to get a little closer to her. A soft sigh left him, as she had to be the reason in all of this. “We probably should” he said, opening his eyes with a soft smile still curling over his lips. He kissed the top of her head and pulled away. Even though it was a little reluctantly and walked into his bedroom as he started to dress himself in some sweats and a t-shirt. Not many would believe that he was a king when they saw him like this. But many also forgot that royals were just people, with a fancy title and a bunch of responsibility.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 5:25 pm

It was the most dangerous feeling to Elias to let in, the thought of someone perhaps hurting him again, and at the same time. He had looked at Flora and just known, as they had talked, somehow no one else mattered, nothing else mattered other than her being comfortable and happy. It was a scary feeling to meet someone, not knowing them yet and still find yourself fall so hard. Yes, he had some connection to Jade, it was the reason he had been out last night. But this, this made everything seem so small compared to it. "Yeah, she is -" Elias took a sip of his beer and took a deeper breath in. "I still don't quite understand what happened, but - it just, I don't, I don't even know it just did," he mumbled a little bit, pressing his brows together, taking another sip. Elias was on the subject rather thoughtful of how this woman was making him feel. How it seemed like everything had changed over the night.

Yeah they should. Even if she did just want to stay right here. A soft hum left her lips as he placed the top of her head. Luckily even if they had to go down stairs she didn't have to leave the mansion yet, and since she trusted Kenzo and the other warriors to stand their ground, she wasn't really in a rush. Compared to werewolves who did know little about fighting from what she had seen, they wouldn't stand a chance if they even thought about getting too close, not when most of her people had spent their entire lives raised to fight and kill. Tatia had never thought much about clothing, as long as she felt comfortable in what she was wearing she would rare it. Then she had a daughter like Zitora who took fashion and style very seriously, but it was only whenever they actually had to go anywhere that Tatia even let Zitora have a say. So, the shapeshifter just dressed in what was provided for, and stole a quick slightly longer gaze at Damian before they were ready to return to the others downstairs.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 6:05 pm

Leon looked at his brother and folded his lips together. Now, this was a sight to behold. Mostly because he couldn’t remember when or if Elias had ever looked like that when talking about a woman. Almost like his tongue couldn’t twist the words that tried to fall out of his mouth. Trying to hold back and couldn’t. So, what came out, was that. Rather pitiful now wasn’t it. He let out a chuckle and looked towards the stairs, as he heard that their father and Tatia was moving towards them. Then he turned towards Elias, pointing at him with the hand that was holding his beer. “I’m going to tease you with this, for such a long time, thank you” he hummed with a smirk on his lips, as he took the last sip from the beer and placed it on the counter again.

Damian walked over and placed another soft kiss against her temple, before he started walking down. Now, as caring he could be when they were alone. Just as cold could he seem when he was walking into an area where there would be more people. Right now, he wasn’t Damian, romantically linked to Tatia. He was Alpha and a king.
Leon quickly picked up on the mood and the smile disappeared when he looked towards his father that came down the stairs and nodded towards him. He dared to give Tatia a small smile, before he turned his attention towards his father once more.
So, what do you purpose we do now?” he turned and looked towards Elias, wanting to hear what his son thought. Maybe he had just taken over from his own father, but one day Elias would be running the pack and he would also be the next king in line for the throne. So, it was important for Damian to see just how he would handle a situation like this.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 8:32 pm

Elias made a grimace towards Leon when he said that he would fold it against him, "I'm going to make your life a living hell," he gave him a big annoyed smile. Tatia chuckled a bit as he placed a kiss against her temple, gave him a small nod. After all, if anyone understood the shift in the matter it would be her. Tatia was a master at flipping it back to being focused on the task ahead. That mindset was one of the main reasons she had made it this far and still stood tall. And her chin lifted a little bit as they reached the living room, seeing Elias and Leon. Still, she managed to pull a small smile and give Leon a little nod. Had it been just a year back, she wouldn't have found much compassion towards others in this. But right now, she was also just by Damian's side, this was his home and his word came at first. And a part of her was also just really intrigued to see how Damian would handle this situation or make of it. Just like she loved the softer side of him she respected and admired the alpha and king part of him as well, the part that did what needed to be done.  

Elias just like Leon knew that the fun was over when they could sense their father and Tatia came down. Now, he was used to his father's aura, and he was getting used to Tatia's even the two of them mixed in the same room. But there was something about them walking down with this same mindset of business ahead that made both their alpha auras take over the room. Elias breathed out looking towards his father as he asked him what he purposed they should do. "I would say we figure out just how much they are pushing us, since Malcome is closest by see if its just Athena they are putting pressure on, or if they are targeting other parts of our pack," he replied first, this had after all been his first thought about the situation he had talked to Leon about minutes ago. "Once we know how far they are putting a pressure on us, is to find out why, there has to be a reason why they suddenly pick a time like this. So, getting information on our enemies before fighting them is the smartest move," he confidently spoke, because right now it was about believing in his way of handling this was the right thing, then his father could always come with how he thought things should be done after. "We make sure to keep tabs on the territory, and make sure that they don't get past us and stay alert while figuring out what Adonis and Stepan wants here. There is a great chance of them just wanting a show down of some sort of distraction  to simply get on our nerves after all,"he exhaled a little bit ending up with looking at his father again. "You and Melanie already got control over how everything is looking back home after Adonis went there, so we got the area clear. Once we figure out where they are settling its easier to keep an eye on them," he took a deeåer breath in for a second. "I've been working together with Zitora as on a case she needed an extra eye on, and she is a hawk to find information I never knew you could find about people. Maybe she could dig something out that could be useful," he looked a little bit towards Tatia, since he knew it was her daughter he talked about.

And while he knew with Zitora's research skills and powers that they could find some information faster and discover somethings, he also had to respect that he was thinking about involving her family. Tatia nodded a little bit, because well, Zitora was a grown woman who could make her own choices on the matter. Tatia had also mentioned to Damian earlier that she had seen the wolves travel to the west part of the woods. But she wasn't going to say anything till at least Damian had spoken.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 8:47 pm

Damian didn’t let his eyes leave his son as he started to tell him his plan. Now, Damian was very impressed as he followed along with how Elias was thinking, because had this been back home, he would have done exactly the same thing. The truth of it was, that they could use the reinforcement, there just was one problem. They weren’t welcome in every part of Athena, there were still alphas and packs around that had something to say. No matter how little respect Damian could have of other alpha’s, he still knew that you couldn’t just step on their toes and not expect that someday it would backlash. Nodding a little along, he watched how Leon moved around the corner and pulled out a map of the area and placed in front of both him, Elias and Tatia. There were different places of the region that he had circled and coloured.
Right” Damian said, as the first thing not really elaborating if he thought it was a good idea or not, at least not yet he nodded towards Leon. “I’ve made map about the other packs, those that we should stay clear of. We have the crimson Lycans and Sunset Prowlers, of course the Red warriors” he nodded towards Tatia, but since she was here, there weren’t any reason to include them right now. “We also have the spirit walkers, but their leader is from Mexico and his the one that turned Natasha, which also means that he might be more willing to help the Russian pack if they pose a problem, matter of the fact, I don’t trust him” Leon said and let his fingers run over his chin.
Damian nodded again, placing his hands on the table and looked over the map then turned towards Elias. “I like your plan, let’s go with it, we just need to think about the other packs, right now we don’t need added pressure of them wanting to fight us back because they are afraid will take over – right now we focus on what this pack wants, and why they are actually here, I don’t think it is only us” he mumbled, pushing himself back and put a hand through his hair.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 10:09 pm

Elias looked towards Leon when the floor was his, and listened. Tatia's gaze as well moved towards Leon when he mentioned the different packs, now she as well did know very little about Spirit Walkers, she hadn't met the alpha, so no she didn't trust him either. Tatia trusted Rafael and Walter to have her back if anything came up, she had for the last couple of years so she had little doubt they would. But she could talk further to both Rafael and Walter about it when it came to it, she had already briefly explained to Rafael hours ago. But she agreed with Damian's statement on it not being there for just them. "They wouldn't be the first to try distract someone while playing a completely other game," she added to the conversation and looked over the map. Tatia knew from her own people it would be hard to fight the urge to fight to kill if the strangers came in too close, but of course it was also a matter of respecting boundaries or not. "Rafael and Walter shouldn't be an issue. I spoke to Rafael already and he said he is more willing to help if needed, while I haven't spoken to Walter in person, I have no doubt he will see eye to eye on this one as well," she added to them not needing the extra pressure from the other packs. At least the fact that Tatia knew the forest and the packs this well could ease a few obstacles. Elias nodded, well at least they could not move around those two packs, but Tatia seemed to be able to speak with them, then again yeah, he as well would rather have her in his corner than as an enemy.

"While I was in the air I saw them turn west, while I don't really enter that part of the woods, it's a place with plenty of hiding places," she added, well she knew she had entered the west part of the forest one time after she had freed her pack, and it had been back in December when she had caught Damian's scent nearby. Now, even if she hadn't mentioned the area yet, she knew it was destroyed after she had burned it down, removing the magic glamour. Elias wondered why she was keeping out of the west, but a part of him also thought perhaps that was a talk for another day, or simply not for the group to hear at first hand. "But you dealt with this pack before or, how far does the story go?" She turned her head towards Damian. He had after all only mentioned they followed his youngest brother's somewhat crazy mindset, yet she did not know what that meant entirely.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 11:42 am

Damian moved his eyes from his sons towards Tatia, as she started to explain what she had gathered of intel before she had come here. He nodded, when she explained that the two other alphas shouldn’t be a problem. At least not at this very moment, which was reassuring, because the last they needed was an internal war between all the packs, instead of focusing on the real threat at first. Then they could take the issues out on each other afterwards, he didn’t care much about that. If he was being completely honest with himself that was.
Leon quickly circled the places where they could hide, after Tatia told them that she had seen them turn west. That narrowed it down, which was a great advantage for them, because they could keep tabs on the area, and make sure that they were prepared by gathering information about the pack, hopefully without being seen.

Damian let out a small sigh as Tatia asked if he had dealt with the pack before. “It’s a long history” he mumbled, looking at the map, rather than at Tatia. At least at first, because it kept him focused. “My brother, he has a very twisted way of viewing things, and grew resentful that our sister was a born beta, and he wasn’t – which meant he started challenging her, wanting to take away her position and take it for himself, when he couldn’t, he started making a set of rules, the big one being that no female should ever be a werewolf of have any knowledge of how werewolves work, that is something he has passed on to the pack we are meeting now” he licked his lips turning towards Tatia giving her a small smile “My niece, Zoe, she had to flee Russia, leaving her family behind and come up with a cover story that she was dead, because the pack tried to kill her multiple times, being not only a female werewolf, but a strong one at that
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 12:45 pm

Tatia pointed a few extra places where she knew there were hideouts on the west side of the forest, because she had used them years back when she first had escaped. And while she didn't like the thought of those times, she had it pushed down to deal with the threat ahead of them instead of the former one there was no longer an issue to the blue eye. Then she tuned to what Damian had to say about his brother. It seemed like a long story, a complicated one really. What alpha or beta hadn't been challenged before at least once by someone who thought they deserved the spot more than them, but for one to just keep on challenging and then your own blood - to just end up making your own system on how things were supposed to be. That did sound like they had plenty to deal with at hand. And not just them, the huge amount of people with knowledge of the supernatural world, and then well the female werewolves. At least it explained the aggressive behavior they had. Tatia still had to place the different countries of this world in her head, she couldn't really picture in her mind how far these wolves had travelled. But having to flee somewhere for the sake of safety and leaving people you cared about behind, she could understand that one. Elias took a smaller breath in, "I will go call Malcome and hear how things are in Glasgow, or if he doesn't pick up go and see if there is anything to be worried about," once again the perks of Elias' abilities. So, he took a few steps out of the living room to go find his phone so he could make the call.

Tatia moved her eyes back to the circled areas on the map in front of her, and licked her lips a little bit. "They could be at the ruins, they are around here. It's mostly burned down now, but it used to be like a Colosseum, someone having read way to much into the Roman Empire," she took a sharper breath in. "Not many people have seen it, but it's been cloaked by powerful magic for hundreds of years, but the remains still gives good hiding spots if you aren't aware that there is a slight chance that some of the remains still are cloaked," she informed because in this matter it wasn't about her own traumas but the fact that she knew that place better than they did if they suddenly wanted to search the area. "I burned the place down myself few years ago, when I got my people out from the place after I got out. But some of the magic could still be in the rocks so," she looked up from the map letting her eyes meet Damian's for a moment. She hadn't avoided away from the fact that she was a warrior that she had been forced to fight for the sake of fighting before, but she hadn't really mentioned the circumstances of it like that. But it also wasn't the urgent issue of the matter, the matter was these wolves that could find safety in magic hiding places they couldn't see till the magic got removed.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 7:57 pm

A small grunt of acknowledgement left Damian, as Elias said he would call Malcome and see how things were by Glasgow, or otherwise just pop by. Leon stayed by the table, and gave his brother an encouraging clap on his shoulder as he passed him by, before he turned his attention back towards Tatia and his father.
He leaned over the table and looked towards the map listing to what Tatia told, he remembered the rumors. An arena where people had fought against each other or against creatures there weren’t from this world. People with special abilities had been kidnapped and used as a show. Even though it reminded him about the gladiators, where some had been slaves and others had been volunteers. It still couldn’t have been anything like that. Hidden away from the rest of the world, when you left you had no idea how to get back. A way to make sure that people that managed to get out, couldn’t find their way back.
Damian placed a hand on the other side of her hip and pulled her a little closer to his side, as she explained about the whole ordeal. Of course, he would have loved this not to have happened to him. But he couldn’t change the past, but he could be there if she needed it. He looked down as he felt how she looked at him. Giving her a warm smile. “We’ll have to look into it, but that doesn’t have to be right now, that we have a general idea of where they are going to be. It’s more important to figure out why they are here, but I’m not guessing they will be handing over that information easily” he let out a small sigh “Right now, I don’t see anything more we can do, other than make sure we a prepared and make sure people are aware of the dangers” he licked his lips, of course they could just take the fight to them, wipe the whole pack out. But that didn’t seem necessary at this moment.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What do we got to lose?   What do we got to lose? - Page 7 Empty

What do we got to lose?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 7 af 8Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» You win some, you lose some...
» What happens when you lose everything?
» Not Necessarily to Lose
» How to lose a guardian angel ✞ Elian vs. Kushiel

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Oakheart centrum-
Gå til: