Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Wolf on the run

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

Wolf on the run - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wolf on the run   Wolf on the run - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 16, 2022 10:16 pm

His brows furrowed a little, perplexed by her initial reaction and he wondered if he’d said something out of line. He slowed his steps as he turned to look at her. I thought that... He waited for her to finish the sentence, not able to guess what she was alluding to. Then she looked away, only to hide her face behind her hands, and suddenly it seemed obvious what the ending to that sentence was. A faint smile passed his lips, only finding amusement in it. Truthfully, it wasn’t such a distant reality. He’d been single for most of his life, and even though he had dated girls in the past, this was the first time where he’d been with someone for more than six months. If this meeting had happened a year ago, her assumption would have been correct.
He’d just taken another sip of beer when she spoke again. He coughed so as to not choke on the bitter liquid, having thought she’d just state she’d thought he was single. Not that it meant she’d hoped they could become something more intimate. Not that he thought she’d caught feelings, but there had clearly been something beyond attraction for her to say that. Or maybe it was what she always thought of when she’d had a little too much to drink. An incredulous chuckle escaped him as he lowered the beer. If she kept at this for the rest of the night, who knew just what secrets she’d reveal to him. He glanced at her once she apologized. “No, it’s okay.” And it was. He hadn’t smiled this much in a while, so it certainly made up for the slight rudeness. Not that would admit it, but he was slightly flattered by her confession. If only it hadn’t been revealed under these circumstances. He looked at her again, wondering if she saw something in him apart from his appearance or if that was all that had driven her to those thoughts.  

She had a point. It was few who ventured to a bar on their own unless it was to escape something. He supposed he’d just thought she was on the prowl for a man until he’d come along and distracted her. But for all he knew, she could have needed a drink more than him. He finished his smoke and extinguished it at a bus stop when she told him he probably should head back. That he and his girlfriend should be able to talk things through. But talking about it was something neither of them was great at. They just ended up telling each other things they’d later regret. The reminder made him down the last of his drink and throw the cup in an adjacent garbage can.
Her however had him return his eyes to her, and his expression must have revealed that it was exactly what he’d thought because the next moment she demanded that he gave her his keys. “Do you have any idea what that ride would cost me? No way. I’ll be fine, I just need to sober up a little,” he said, looking away from her to the fountain in the middle of the square. At least then, he didn’t need to look at those big eyes of hers. He knew it was stupid to even consider driving, but it wasn’t like the idea of crashing at someone’s place sounded appealing. So maybe he’d just end up booking a room for the night and deal with Victoria’s questions in the morning. He glanced at her, noticing she still held her hand out for his keys. He sighed before he reached his hand inside his pocket and fished a set of keys out. Placing them inside her palm.
So, where are you a school counselor?” He hadn’t gotten a definitive answer to her new job until then. But it seemed a curious shift in her profession. He knew a few who worked at Athena Academy, so he had to ask if it was where she’d found her position as well.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maeve

Maeve

Humør : The more you know about the world, the more clearly you see its monsters.
Fag : Studierådgiver | Billedkunst (løb og litteratur)
Antal indlæg : 243

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wolf on the run   Wolf on the run - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 7:37 am

Sober up. Aha. Yea. “Says the man who basically just downed a pint.” Maeve squinted her eyes at him, not being very subtle with her scepticism. His reasoning sounded rational enough - it wouldn’t be the cheapest trip - but it was still far from enough to convince her to simply step down. An accident would cost a whole lot more. So her hand stayed out towards him and it practically got more and more persisting and stern the longer her let her wait. The short human woman could wait for as long as was needed. And eventually it paid off! She looked to his hand as he reached into his pocket and to her delight she heard the rattling sound of keys even before they became visible and placed into her hand. A very pleased smiled immediately brightened her face and in an energetic movement she closed her fingers around the small bundle, pulling her arm back to herself. “Thank you,” she said while, quite satisfied with herself, lifting her chin pointedly. “And if it really troubles you, then you can spent the night at my place.” She stuck the keys into her own coat pocket and had already taken the first few steps before realizing how she’d just sounded and quickly turned to look back at the wolf with a hasty expression, lips slightly apart prematurely before speaking again. “That came out wrong.” Especially with her declaration just moments prior. “A couch! I happen to have a really lovely and comfortable couch that you can borrow for the night. Pillows too.” She attempted a casual smile, however, sadly she couldn’t prevent it from feeling strained. Since that was exactly what it was. Strained to cover her the embarrassment.
As the smile then softened on its own, she looked away from him and down at the street a step or two in front of her own feet. Click clack. Her hand had decided to stay in the pocket and also encouraged the other one to do the same. She didn’t really need the warmth since she was plenty warm to begin with but at least this kept her hands where she could ‘see’ them. Where she knew they’d stay out of trouble.
She was getting steadily back down from the spike of shame again when pulled her all the way out of it with his question; changing the subject completely. Visibly, it showed in how her shoulders dropped a little and stop pushing the collar of her coat up around her neck and ears. And when glancing to her side once more, the smile having gone all the way back to normal. “Athena Academy. I know: Who’d have thought?” She looked straight ahead of them. “Just a little more than a year ago I was oblivious to.. - your world, and now I work at a place like the academy. Helping students with their carrier.” Not to forget: kids who were many decades and centuries older than her. She doubted that she’d get to live long enough for that to be a surreal thought when diving into it. She’d already had discussions with other teachers like her. Teachers that understood and shared her mortality. With Lucas.

“I .. teach there too,” she added on, although sounding hesitant. Shy. Solemn. She consciously didn’t look back at him. “Art.” She didn’t know fully why that made her feel so sentimental. Maybe because that was one thing she remembered clearly from the first time they’d met. Their talk in the living room. After she’d calmed down and nearly thrown his own lamp at him. And just before the.. confrontation. He seemed to have a smoother memory then her - must be the werewolf genes - and yet she felt unsure if he even remembered that she like art. That she’d studied it and now she at the time hadn’t a carrier revolving it. But she did now. Sort of.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wolf on the run   Wolf on the run - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 29, 2022 2:41 am

He gave her a sideways glance at her skepticism. It wouldn’t be the first time he’d driven home after a night out when it felt as if he’d sobered up. He’d never been stupid enough to attempt to drive under heavy influence. Those moments were usually reserved for a different kind of stupid. But at least he now knew that she was the kind of person who’d drag him out of trouble, that she at least would put a question mark on any reckless ideas. And maybe if they weren’t wildly foolish, he would insist on her to go along with them.

His brows raised at her invitation to spend the night at her place, not expecting the bluntness considering what she’d revealed moments before. Not really expecting the offer to be given in the first place. When she admitted it came out wrong, his eyes met hers. A smile followed shortly thereafter at her exclamation of the word couch. That she had one he could borrow. “A couch sounds great.” It’d give him some time to clear his head before he faced Victoria in the morning. “But only if it’s of no trouble to you. I’ll be able to find somewhere to go eventually or take that taxi,” he swiftly added, not wanting her to offer it because she felt bad. He’d be fine either way. But with that said, the gesture meant a lot to someone like him. Someone who’d been forced to sleep on the streets of a danger-filled city. And it had been his first intention to let her stay the night back at their first meeting as well. Even if he by any means never trusted a stranger. Even if that deep-rooted belief had led him to kick her out in the end. No, she had no obligation to offer him this. And yet, when he looked at her now, they felt strangely close. Like they’d met more than just those two times and had more than just a handful of deep conversations. Which of course might just be something he felt because of the alcohol and her straightforwardness. But a part of him knew that it had to be beyond that. That he had been wrong to assume that they couldn’t have a real connection.

Athena Academy. Of all places. “You’re kidding. My girlfriend works there. And I know Lucas, Jack, and Selene as well.” His smile widened slightly, knowing that they now shared a similar circle of people, even if hers were strictly coworkers. But then he looked ahead at the street again, the smile vanishing as he was reminded of the fact that Victoria would be able to recognize her scent. On him. When he returned home. The last thing he wanted was for something to worsen the situation between them. But they could both get incredibly jealous. However, maybe the fact that she knew Maeve would make it better. That she was a good person. Besides, nothing was going to happen, so there really was no reason for her to have any doubts. Or look at Maeve any differently. At least, this was what he had to tell himself. “How do you like working there so far? Are there some supernatural career paths that you’ve had to learn about?” he asked, not really knowing if there were any. He could only assume there were supernatural organizations out there or positions specifically designed for people with certain abilities. He remembered her fondness for art and had already suspected that this was a field where she might have found her new job, so it didn’t surprise him when she added that she taught art as well. “That’s awesome, Maeve. Getting to do what you love every day. Not many can say they do that as a job.
Maeve

Maeve

Humør : The more you know about the world, the more clearly you see its monsters.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wolf on the run   Wolf on the run - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 11:42 pm

Maeve glances discreetly up and caught him smiling. Oh, he was smiling. Thank god he was smiling. It was a good sign and although it didn’t melt her embarrassment away or anything, it still made her feel a lot better about herself and her small phrasing error. Not to mention everything else. It was so easy to end up with the worst case scenario playing on repeat on your own head. The wolf could just as well have begun to feel extremely awkward - and uncomfortable! - around her which would obviously be the last thing she wanted to happen! But no. He was smiling. She could even convince herself that he was smiling more now than earlier but then she remembered the mirth he’d expressed after her collision with the pavement.
She shook her head. “It’ll be no trouble at all! It’s school vacation so I’m technically off of work for at least a couple of days still.” With technically she meant it as a nod to her own inability to actually keep herself from working rather than having a stack of things to do despite the holiday period and despite the fact that it was only a few handful of students that were still staying at the school and an even smaller amount of those that could potentially want her guidance. She was off the clock but she still needed the distraction. “Also, with you staying over, there’s a much smaller chance that you forget to get your keys back from me.” That thought, after passing over her tongue and sounding it out loud, made her laugh at the sudden humour she imagined. He’d have to track her down! Somehow. And the picture that face planted in her head was pretty hilarious; Rafael Silvera on all four and nose to the ground like some hunting hound. Surely, he’d throw her straight in the square fountain, if he knew.

His first reaction confused her to begin with. You’re kidding. Given more time it’d probably made perfect sense to her; the academy was in some way infamous in the supernatural world but then he dropped a whole other bomb and in it stopped her abruptly in her steps. Like his smile widened, it was instead her eyes that grow as big as tea cups, staring at him in both bafflement and disbelief. She’d never really thought thing like ‘what a small world they lived in’ but the saying undoubtedly matched the moment. “You-..” She was speechless to say the least. Her eyes grew smaller again - although they by natural design were always large - and her brows lowered to give her a befuddled expression ahead of a smile emerging back on her lips and finally breaking free from the paralyzing effect of the surprise. “That’s mad!”
Maeve quickly closed what little distance her halt had created and resumed her position by his side. “A lot, yea. I’m happy that I started while it was still summer vacation so I had time to dig into things beforehand. The rest I had to learn along the way. It’s a change, for sure.” She smiled a little bigger, a little held back pride which only carved out the dimpled in her cheeks even more.
“It was Luke who helped getting me the position,” she revealed and took her eyes off of the wolf. She knew all three he was talking about but the shapeshifter was the one she had an actual relation to besides being colleagues and saying hi in passing in the hallway. Lucas was also the one where things were currently strained. “If you know Luke then maybe you know about his girlfriend, right? - Cecilia is my cousin.” She breathed in and tried not to revert right back to where she’d been at the start of the night; hurt and mad. Her night had gotten so much better! Her mood had improved and she’d not even noticed the change! Rafael had done that without even trying, it felt. And now she almost dampened that mood again.

A sudden shimmy came over her to shake her out of it. And to bring her thoughts elsewhere again, she blurted out: “So, who’s your girlfriend if you don’t mind me asking?” She could feel already when asking, that she did in less of casual conversation or sincere curiosity and she wanted to cringe at herself. It needed to stop!.. It was getting pathetic.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wolf on the run   Wolf on the run - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 2:51 am

Oh, you’d have to get me really wasted before I’d forget Ramona,” he confessed as he looked towards his motorcycle in the distance. The stars shone down on the gloss of the black and silver metal, making him almost regret that he’d given her the keys. Truth was, he didn’t give names to his vehicles. That part of it was said jokingly. But it helped to put emphasis on how important that bike was to him. It wasn’t just because of all the hours he’d worked on it. But because of the many memories he had driving on it. She was right though. If he didn’t remember to ask for his keys or her phone number by the end of the night and left without it, he might have lost a way to get them back. It was an easy thing to forget once time had passed with more drinking. Of course, she couldn’t know that he was able to track her down afterward. But it wasn’t an ability he revealed to others unless it was necessary or made sense to offer as a way to help someone. Most other times, it just sounded creepy.

He angled his head slightly as he took in the bafflement on her expression. Admittedly, it was a little strange that so many of them had chosen a career at the same place, but for some reason, it seemed even stranger that she of all people worked there as well. His gaze automatically drifted to the dimples in her cheeks as she smiled, the small adorable creases making his own lips curve. His brows rose briefly as she mentioned that Luke had gotten her the position, wondering what their connection was. If she’d known him from the time when he’d been hanging out with him in Southside. Rafael then turned around, so he was walking backward for a few steps, allowing him to look at her more directly. “Yeah, I know of her.” Cousins, huh. If her working at the academy hadn’t made the world seem small, this certainly made it so. “Luke and I used to hang out almost daily when I lived in Southside.” Together with Jack and Vic. They were practically inseparable. Now, much less so. He wasn’t going to mention that he used to be a member of the Southside Serpents, knowing their reputation was predominately bad. But if she knew Jack and Luke well enough, she might suspect it anyway. He took a few more steps before he stopped as the trickling water of the ornate fountain became louder. Once the thoughts of Victoria were brought forth again, he turned to look at the fountain rather than Maeve. “Victoria Fogerty.” So, if Maeve would begin to wonder why she looked at her differently after the holiday, this was it. He knew her to be jealous enough to let it influence something between them. But at least they weren’t close. Otherwise, she’d known about their relationship already. “I met her through Jack and Luke. We used to do everything together when I first came to Gaia. The only thing missing would be if I joined them at the academy too.” His lips curved a little as he reminisced on those memories. How grateful he was for them being there for him through that time. He closed the small gap to the fountain to sit down on the marble surrounding the structure. Not in a rush to go anywhere. Besides, it was much easier to speak out here than inside a crowded bar.
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wolf on the run   Wolf on the run - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 10:57 pm

The wolf continued to baffle her, it would seem. A large bit of her very out-bursting reactions were most likely due to being intoxicated - it would’ve been apparent already from former conversation topics they’d come across, really. “Ah! Good. Great. Wait! You used to live in Southside?” Her eyes blinked on sheer surprise as they found it troubling to ever really look away from him. Wide and expressive. She wouldn’t be able to explain just why that fact seemed to impossible to her other than the fact that she only knew him as living in Atheria. Again - essentially a whole other country from Gaia where Southside was located.
Southside.. A very delated realization suddenly broke the childish astonishment and her eyes dropped from Rafael like pebbled rolling down a rocky hill. Her throat closed up all on its own. And for a moment; Maeve Poe went pale. And numb. She’d been to Southside. Once. She hadn’t known it in the time she’d spent there but talking about it like this made a memory of the city signs flash before her eyes; followed by over memories that she had successfully fragmented for unwanted episodes like these. Fragmented them enough so, while she would still remember, she wasn’t treated to a full picture or film in her visual mind.
She returned as quickly as she’d been away. Brown eyes shooting back towards him and emotion and colour was right back where they belonged. Right where they’d been left off. Astonished and awed. “I can’t imagine you and Ha-.. Luke hanging out. I mean, he’s so - you know - ..” Words didn’t cooperate with her at all and she instantly felt embarrassment cringe it way through her body, which she with fighting spirit fought against. Since when had it been difficult to describe Lucas? She was a little worried about saying the wrong thing, she had to admit to herself, but it wasn’t like she didn’t have enough courage in her bear heart to blurt it out anyway. She’d already blurted out so much other stuff with no concern for possible consequences. Alas, she gave up and just left Rafael with a few telling gestures and hoped he understood. If she was lucky he knew the shapeshifter well enough to know exactly what she was trying to say. If not, she could burry herself alive later on when sober Maeve had to deal with everything.

She was drunk; not blind. How he turned away from her when she asked him further about his girlfriend didn’t go her completely unnoticed and at first she shamelessly tried to peek a look around him as best as she could from her angle - of course, without actually sneaking into a better view. That was still slightly too invasive. Victoria Fogerty. The name almost hit harder than the fact that their circles overlapped like they did. Or maybe it was just a different kind of surprise that overwhelmed her. She’d quickly straightened up and as it had not been thought possible, her eyes through to even bigger teacups. Big and brown and just staring at him. “No way,” she expressed in disbelief. “Wow.” She blinked to relax her eyes as well as leading them a bit down from him. There her brows curled and it became quite visible how gears were turning in her head. Victoria Fogerty. Out of the three friends of his, she knew, she was the one she had the least relations with at the academy. And that was compared to how her only relation to Jack was assisting his lessons from time to time. They never talked outside that. Victoria, however. She remembered the woman as very intense. Intimidating in a way. It’d seem, unbeknown to Maeve, that Rafael had already foreseen that cliff deepening. "Quite the couple, the two of you." After he had sat down by the fountain, she walked over to him to stand in front of him; only a couple of steps from him. How he spoke a bit more of her, though, Maeve calmed down again.

A soft chuckle escaped her throat. “Aha aha. Now things are starting to click into each other." She pushed her hands deeper into her pockets and let her eyes wander to the water display behind him. “But - narh. I don’t think work at the academy would fit you. If anything it would be a shame. The students would eat you alive.” With a bright smile growing onto her face, she looked at him. “And if you did I’d have to deal with all four of your at the same time. I think I might end up growing greys before time if that should happen. I can only imagine the trouble you lot was making in your younger days.” Ironically, Rafael had probably had more of a handful dealing with her this evening.
She stepped to the side and carefully sat down beside him where she made sure to tug her coat under her so to not let the cold from the marble seep too quickly up into her body. “You said ‘used to’. You don’t anymore? Hm?” she asked without the joking tone and then leaned forward while lifting her heeled feet as much up on their toes that they were flexible enough to.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wolf on the run   Wolf on the run - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 8:57 pm

Yeah. It was the first city I settled in since moving here. In Southside I found people who could relate to me, and a place where it felt like I belonged—” he trailed off as his gaze casually turned to look at her, only to discover how pale the human had gotten. How her excitable and positive mood had momentarily changed, making a small crease appear between his brows. But when her eyes met his own again, it seemed that he might have caught on to nothing, and the crease quickly vanished.
He raised an inquisitive brow as she tried to paint Luke as someone that wouldn’t hang out with him. Anticipating her to tell him why she thought so. In many ways, he wouldn’t have imagined himself hanging out with a girl like her, yet here they were, right? Besides, he couldn’t know how much of Luke’s past she was aware of, so it was impossible for him to guess what she hinted at exactly. Instead, he just let the silence fill the air, just to give her extra time to come up with something that would explain what she meant, but all he got was a few gestures.

No way. His eyes drifted from the flowing water of the fountain to meet her eyes, staring at him in disbelief. He cocked his head slightly as he looked at her, again wishing she’d explain why it seemed so unthinkable. Victoria was very much his type. And he’d been with many girls like her in the past. So, if it wasn’t because of how she was as a person, it had to be because Maeve had some other kind of experience with her. Otherwise, it surely wasn't that big of a surprise that a tattooed, ex-gang member, alpha werewolf dated girls like her. Nor that they liked him in turn. “To tell you the truth, I never thought I’d fall in love with someone. Have never felt remotely like that with anyone in the past. Vic and I were just casual at first, but then things developed, and we decided to make it official, eventually moving in together.” It seemed surreal thinking about it. How he thought he’d never date a girl for more than a couple of months, to now be close to being with the same girl for a year. It probably seemed stupid to Maeve, to most people who didn’t know him, but it was something of great importance to him. A change in him he’d never expected to occur. Allowing himself to get that close to someone.

He looked up at her when she kept standing, sending her a smile as she realized how it made sense that they’d all found a job at the academy. However, the smile instantly faded when she said that the students would eat him alive, feeling a little insulted by that. “Ouch. You really don’t think I’d be able to put those kids in their place?” It was honestly slightly hurtful of her to think the students potentially would criticize or take advantage of him, that he didn’t have what it took to be in a position of authority like that. It wasn’t much something that any leader liked to hear.
He averted his eyes away from her as she kept talking, saying that she’d have to deal with all four of them. “You might have a good point there.” If anything, he could imagine that they’d distract each other quite a lot. And they had done a lot of trouble in their younger days. It wasn’t something he was proud to admit, because most of the things they’d done weren’t exactly good, but it had been a period filled with a lot of fond memories that he’d cherish forever.
He stared ahead of him when she sat down next to him, moving the hand on the marble from her side to instead rest on his thigh. “No, you know how life can be. New relationships, addresses, jobs, and all that.” One of the major changes was that they no longer all resided in Southside. It didn’t mean that they didn’t still see each other. It just wasn’t comparable to how close they’d been at that time. “Where did you live before you came here?” He had tried to ask her about this earlier, thinking that she just might not have heard him at the time, but after talking so much of his life, he was curious to know more of her past as well.
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wolf on the run   Wolf on the run - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 6:42 pm

She’d lie if she said that she wasn’t at least a little bit of a sucker for love stories, so as he was dwelling into the story of him and Victoria, she tuned in with a natural sense of wonder and a tenderness in her eyes. It even made her feel bad for her initial reaction - not the downright embarrassing and shameful one when he’d first revealed to be in a relationship but rather the one when he’d opened up about who. She hadn’t meant anything bad with it but, if anything it’d just astounded her. But with just how softly the wolf talked she felt that she’d come across a bit too strong.
Their story, however briefly it was told with no deeper details, sounded like the plot point of a novel. Unless, of course, you remember back on the reason Rafael was even in town that night. A fight. And the unease of wanting to deal with it.

Slightly taken back by the tone of his voice - not so much the exact words, because frankly they’d have worked perfectly with the same light-hearted banter, that she’d expressed about him joining the academy. She must’ve ended up saying something wrong unintentionally again taking from the his facial expression had changed to suddenly upon her comment. So she cocked her head, looked at him and then shook it gently. “I’m obviously exaggerating things. The students ’re great. The whole bunch, really. I get to see a lot of them not only in class but also for counselling. Now - I don’t actually know you well enough if you’d have the means of ‘putting those kids in their place’ as you gracefully puts it but why wouldn’t you? Am I right?” Her bright, mischievous smile from before had faded alongside Rafael’s drop in mood but it hadn’t gone very far as she easily brought a section of it back into a smaller, yet encouraging smile for him. Perhaps also a bit apologetic. She couldn’t me sure if she’d somehow hurt his feelings. But while being intoxicated made her big mouth even bigger and less filtered and made her more outwards-reacting and silly, it also heightened her senses for atmosphere. And heightened the effect of change in them. The wolf was hard one to read - God he was - but at times the air around him was rather obvious.
“I guess I was dwelling more on how it would be you getting position only to fulfil this image of all of you four. To someone like me, it’d be like a student choosing a class only because the teacher is good looking.” As she still took the topic pretty lightly she ended off with a short laugh. Maybe there would be some truth, after all, on how some students would indeed eat him right up.

Sitting down beside him and him looking straight forward, gave her a pretty view of his profile in the light of lampposts. His features actually looked softer from that angel. His bearded chin and 3-shape curves in his hair line. His round ears definitely did the heavy lifting to soften him from that angel. But also his nose and brow bone. His eyes even looked calmer, although they weren’t looking at her so it was probably more because she wasn’t in the line of his intense gaze. She breathed in, nodded vaguely and mostly subconsciously before looking away from him. “Yea, I do.” Yes, she did. Yes. She. Did. She breathed in a second time, this time much deeper and more expressive as she also straightened her posture. “I was born and raised in Lancaster. In the Lancashire area in England. Up north. I must’ve been around 15 years-old when my parents and I moved to Aston. Not much of a different since everyone still spoke English and the culture was pretty much the same. Only thing was the accent.” She turned her head towards him again, smiled by pushing the corners of her mouth deep into her cheeks. She couldn’t run from it. “My embarrassing accent having slipped out expose me hard in the bar. - Not that I have anything against accents, though!” she quickly added. “Mine just.. isn’t me anymore I feel.” It was silly, she was well aware of it! But she also wasn’t woman enough to fully accept how silly it was and thereby stop. She was human. Only human. Just a small person. She had had her character development.

In that moment a group of three young men walked passed them, passing one of those cheap plastic balls between each other as they walked; one doing something with his foot so the ball got into the air and perfectly landed in his hands. “.. I wanna play foosball,” Maeve Poe suddenly said, rather determined before turning attention to Rafael. “I’ve often wanted to try it out but I’ve never done it. But, I know a bar that has it among things like table tennis and darts, juuust -” She quickly scanned the area before pointing to the street diagonally across from where they sat - on the other side of the fountain. “- down there. What do you say? Think you can beat me? I might be a natural.”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wolf on the run   Wolf on the run - Page 2 Empty

Wolf on the run
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» big wolf and a little wolf ~ Bjorn
» The fox and the wolf