Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past Empty
IndlægEmne: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 4:54 pm

Place Shins Apartment
Enviorments: Him and his new found dog
Time 18,45
Weather it looks like it might rain
Dedicated too @Aisha

He had tried to push further with Aisha but for everything he did, he feelt like it worked the other way, it was tearing him Apart. He wanted to give Aisha everything, but as long as he could not let the past die or at least share the reason, he could never give her what she deserved, but he wanted to and for once after the double date he knew he had to do something. As his eyes looked around the apartment to make sure, everything was taken care off. He looked at his Phone Aisha would be here any minute now. His eyes saw towards his dog, who he then called over to him, the pels was calm for him, and just having this animial with him, had a postive influenze on him. It would be the first time, Aisha would see his dog, he had not bought a puppy, but a dog none tha less. As his eyes looked over towards the door, he closed his eyes for a moment, as he knew the dog would react loudly when, when someone rang the doorbell, when Aisha would arrive.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aisha

Aisha

Humør : I'm not sure you heard what I said, let me repeat...
Fag : Music, dance, martial arts, psychology.
Antal indlæg : 114

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 6:37 pm

Outfit: Full outfit

As always, Aisha was gracefully late. She carried a small black bag over her shoulder which only contained the absolute necessities. She had dressed herself in a shirt, with a knitted pullover and some classic tight fitted jeans. She arrived at the apartment complex and rang the doorbell waiting for Shin to open up, so she could get inside. After all, she didn’t have a key to lock herself inside. That had been too much for now. She checked her phone for both time and battery. She was fifteen minutes late. She heard a dog bark inside which made her frown and take a step away from the door to make sure she was at the right place. But this was his place. Had he bought a dog? Oh, this was getting interesting.
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 6:56 pm

Full Attire

As the dog ran towards door when the doorbell rang it was like Shin woke up from a slumber, he was quikly up and his dog seemed to be exicited to see who was coming.  As the dog jumped around near the door Shin moved up fast he knew it was Aisha so he became a little more postive, he did need to tell her the real reason, and maybe finally they could finally move on with their relationship in a real speed. He then took a squak toy up and looked at Ringo.

"Go and get it boy."
He said as he then threw it away, so it would be easier to open the door and let Aisha in. Not that Ringo as soon as the dog heard the door be open he ran back to Shin, who would embrace Aisha when she got in, before he would give her a kiss as he held her in his Arms.

"Hey babe, how have you been ?" He asked as he sent her a little smile. Ringo on the other hand did not like, not having attention so he began jumping up at them.

"This is Ringo, i bought him a few days ago." He added sending her a smile, Ringo seemed to be way to ocurpered snifing to Aisha before it jump up and wanted to play, that was clear.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 7:18 pm

Aisha stood and waited and could hear how a squeaky toy was picked up and she guessed it was thrown, since she could hear the small paws run across the floor. The door was opened, and she hurried inside. She had an idea that the dog wasn’t very good at following commands yet, and wouldn’t want to risk that it went outside. She returned both the hug and the kiss, but she didn’t let it last long since the dog jumped up at them. Aisha took a little step away from the dog, not liking the fact that it jumped like that. She barely realized what Shin was saying to her before the dog continued to follow her and eventually jump up at her, “Oh God,” she exclaimed and continued to move away. Her heart was beating quite fast from not knowing the dog and that it was just allowed to jump up at her with no consequence. “Shin, take it,” she exclaimed almost out of breath but just as she had said so, she made a little movement with her wrist by accident and the dog immediately fell asleep falling onto the floor. “Holy fudge!” She jumped away from the dog and tried to hide behind Shin. Her mouth hang a little open as she looked at the sleeping dog. She then looked up towards Shin and back at the dog, before she looked back at him again, “D-does it usually do that?” she asked him, not knowing the power she possessed.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 8:04 pm

As Shin was about to take it following her whishes. He saw the dog fall down on the ground out of nowhere into a deep slumber, when he heard Aisha word he quikly kneeled down in front of it cheeking what just had happend out of nowhere had it fallen a sleep, he then turned his gaze towards Aisha as he turned around, "no it never happend before it is like it just decide to fall a sleep. "

He was just as confused as Aisha, "maybe we should just watch the movie you taken your pick yet?"

He asked as he sent her a light comforting smile, just to try and forget this there was other things he had to tell her about. "Ringo will be fine he just fell a sleep i guess."

He added as he sent her a comforting smile. Taking her into his Arms agian as he looked at Ringo over her shoulder.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 8:13 pm

Shin kneeled down to check on the dog. Aisha held her breath while he looked at it. She almost forgot to blink. As he said it had never happened before she looked worried at him. Shouldn’t they then go to the vet and make sure that it was alright, and it was nothing serious? What if it had passed out? Well, that was almost what it seemed like to her. Aisha frowned as Shin mentioned watching the movie instead. She knitted her brows together and had her mouth a little open in surprise, “But…” she gestured towards the dog, clearly worried about it. He assured her that the dog, Ringo, would be fine. She blinked a little and crossed her arms in front of herself as she accepted that he was confident in his choice. The dog was alright. Shortly after he put his arms around her and she rested her head towards his shoulder and slowly wrapped her arms around him. “I haven’t picked a movie,” she sighed. “We can just watch Shrek,” she said and let her nails run over his back ever so gently on top of his shirt.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 8:41 pm

He sent her a slight smile, when she said she had not picked one, careasing her neck gentle and her chin. "Shrek it is then my Little Thief." He said as he sent her a charming smile, shortly after he gave a a kiss. As they moved towards the living room. He then gesture to the kitchen, "i think i bought the right snacks and something to drink, there was these Japaness or Assian kind of snacks so i decide to pick them for you." He added as he sent her a little smile.

He then gesture her to take place in the living room while he went out to find the snacks, he then talked to her from outside the kitchen. " want do you want to drink babe." He asked looking at her with his gentle and warm smile. Whatever she decided he would bring it with him, where after he would go in with them and join her in the couch cliking play on the remote.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 9:20 pm

Aisha closed her eyes, enjoying the few small touches she got and kissed him back as he agreed to watch Shrek. She took a bigger breath before she followed him and was gestured to the kitchen. She walked in there and looked at the different kinds of snacks. Some of them brought memories from Japan and some of them from Germany. Yes, some of the candy had been sent from her parents to Germany. Aisha was still troubled with receiving things. “Thanks, it’s very kind of you,” she said and picked up one of the bags with some biscuits in it. She looked towards him and brought the bag with her into the living room “I think I’ll just have some tea,” she replied back. She scratched her forehead a little and kept thinking about the dog. It couldn’t possibly be anything normal.

While he got her something to drink, she opened the bag of biscuits she had brought into the living room and took one of them. She studied the packaging and read on the back side of it. As he came back she took the cup from him so he could manage all of the things he was doing. She gently put the cup down on the table so it wouldn’t be in the way and could cool down so she could drink some. As soon as he pressed play she pulled her feet up on the sofa and leaned toward him. “How old is he? Your dog?” she mumbled and took his hand to play a little with his fingers while the movie started.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 10:13 pm

As he sat down with her he could feel how she leaned up agianst him, and felt her fingers starting to play a little with his, this he return with his own gentle fingers fletting into hers. When she asked how old the dog was, he need a moment to think. " Well he is around 1 year old, the oweners could not give him the attention he needed anymore, so proably 13 in human years."

He said giving a little nod, as he looked towards the entrance where his sense as a wolf could hear the dog breathing heavy as it was sleeping. He then leaned his head towards her as he kissed her on the forhead.

"There is something i wanted to tell you last time, before the double date, about the real reason why i have moved carefull before. "

"When i was in the army i saw things that, is true but the real reason was not that, but because when i came home i found my girlfriend that time torn to piece, i shortly after figure out that the people who had killed her, was a group of vampires and demons who had just done it for fun, i could not save her, and i never wanted that to happen agian."
As the last thing was said, he was feeling like his voice cracked. Slowly a few tears felt down, as he quikly with his free hand moved the tears away.

Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 10:44 pm

While Aisha was focused on his fingers he could think or count in his head. When she replied her eyebrows raised a little and she blinked a couple of times. “It’s a shame that people buy pets and can’t give them the attention which is needed,” she said and studied the skin on his fingers. She pulled on a light smile as she kissed her forehead. When he said there was something he needed to tell her she looked up at him, curious and slightly worried. She was about to get to know why he was so reserved.

She listened and didn’t take her eyes away from whim while he explained. His former girlfriend had been torn to pieces because some vampires and demons had wanted to have fun. It gave her goosebumps and she felt uneasy by the thought. It wasn’t difficult to see that talking about it brought back memories and it made tears spill from his eyes. Aisha was quick to move around so she sat on his lap instead of next to him. “It’s okay,” she mumbled and felt how her stomach turned. She dried his cheeks a little and leaned in to hug him and caress his back. “It must’ve been so difficult,” she mumbled. “I’m really sorry you had to experience that,” she said and almost felt like she couldn’t breathe. It was a tough stone to swallow that he had seen his former girlfriend die like that. Being a banshee she was used to death being attracted to her. It seemingly just had to be in her life, no matter what. She could never escape it. “I just… I don’t understand why that would be a reason for you to take it slow,” she mumbled and hoped that it was okay that she brought them back to the topic. “Wouldn’t it be easier to love faster and quicker, so you had the person you love for a longer time?” she mumbled only to add, “Instead of holding back and wasting time,” She took a deeper breath in. “Come, join,” she mumbled and took another deep breath, hoping that he would take some deep breaths with her and let the emotions be emotions.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 10:56 pm

As she moved over on his lap, he let her embrace him. He listen to her words, and there was something about it, she was right on some points, and if it was not because he also had lost his father like that, even though he was on a missone for the United states.

"i i... i just felt like everything good there happend would be taken away from me like that, my father meet the same end when he was on a missone and, the former pack i was a part of was also destroy it jus feels like everyone who is around me dies, in terrible ways, and i cant stop it."

He added as he looked at her, shortly after he listen to her next words let emotions be emotions he gav a nod and started to follow trough with what she wanted him to do, as he leaned into her and with his forhead and then let his hand moved around to caress her back.  Breathing slow with her, "i just never want that to happen for anyone i care about agian. ?" He said as he let his forhead place on hers. As he took deep breaths with her just being with her no gifts, nothing, one thing he knew was it would be stupid to stop his life, and just move slow for the little life they had. As he looked into her eyes, it was calming.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 1:20 pm

It sounded like Shin was spiraling in thoughts. He believed everyone who was around him died in horrible ways, and the way he presented it, she believed him. He was unlucky and every relation he had had had been unlucky with their deaths.
He seemed to have no trouble with listening to her and following her guidance. She could feel how he leaned closer and caressed her back. She continued to take deep breaths and close her eyes. “I understand,” she mumbled and let him place his head on her forehead. She did her best to be positive, but something about how things had happened and been said made it difficult. It made her sad to see him this way. “We always want the best for the people we love,” she whispered carefully. “But sometimes, the world is against us,” she continued and let one of her hands caress his har.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 2:16 pm

The movie was still running in the background, as he sat with Aisha on his lap, he believed that whatever she did it was a way for them to be at peace. He leaned in and kissed her on her lips to let he know he heard every word she said. “You are probably right,” he said as his eyes meet hers again.

“How have your week been babe.?”
He asked as his hands stroked gentle over her back, it was nice for once. Being this close with his girlfriend it made him at ease for once, it was like only those two. Her hair had a nice scent he had, never paid attention to before, it was just in general nice, not just being with her but how she had taken it he would, have thought she would have been running for the hills as soon as he told this, since it was heavy and not even margo or anyone knew about it.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 3:32 pm

He kissed her gently and she reciprocated it with a soft sigh. Somehow it seemed like it wasn’t as bad as he had started out with to show her, or maybe he just wished to change the subject. She shrugged a little before she slid of his lap to sit next to him again. “It’s been the usual,” she mumbled and leaned up against him. “Voices, running, assignments,” she sighed and tried to pay attention to the television. “Echo visited me at the academy,” she mumbled, “You know, the guy I befriended last Christmas?” she tried to remind him. “He was quite troubled when he arrived, but I think I managed to calm him down,” she explained and glanced towards Shin. “Besides from that, things has been the usual,” she exhaled and turned her eyes back to the movie. “What about your week?”
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 7:12 pm

As she seemed okay with changing the subject, he felt a bit more comfortable, it was a rough topic for him. As she then got of his lap his eyes wander back to her, to hear her answer. It was a thing he would never get the voice of death, but he would always care for her, when that was something, she needed help with or to talk about, one thing he knew was they both had some problems from there race her with the voices him with the full moon, and her with the voices but it was a small price, for being with her.  As she leaned up at him, he gentle crease her chin as they sat there watching the movie when she looked up and told him about her friend.

He needed a few seconds to remember who she talked about,
“Echo right, oh was it easy to make him get on other thoughts? ” He asked curios clearly showing interested in what there had happened earlier this week for her, not that he never did that anyway.

Later:

As he felt her head on his should he moved is hand over her hair with gentle strokes giving her all his attention and just being with her in the here and now, the movie did not matter anymore for him if it even had.  As she asked him want there had happened in his he sent a a short smile, before he answered

“heard from my Mom she asked if we wanted to Celebrate Christmas with her, I said I had to talk with you about it, and figure out with you what where going to happened, oh and I got the dog Ringo as you could see, he has been a pretty calm." He added leaning his head over towards her, "how about your youtube chancel. ?” He asked in a small voice sending her a slight smile, as he moved his head gentle up agianst hers.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 9:10 pm

Aisha waited a little as it seemed like Shin had forgotten who Echo was, but occasionally he remembered. She shrugged a little as Shin wanted her to elaborate. “Well, I think so, but I’m not sure if he just pushed his ideas away or what,” she knitted her brows a bit. She might have to check up on Echo that he wasn’t going to be doing something stupid. She wouldn’t know what she should do if Echo suddenly wasn’t there or was taken captive or something. One thing she knew was that she was tight enough with him to know that she would be able to feel if died or was close to die – just like with Shin.

Shin stroke her hair, but after a while, she chose to take his hand to make him stop. She looked up at him as he told him about his day. She widened her eyes a little as he talked about Christmas with his mother. She smiled kindly as he said he had to talk with her first. She appreciated that. She wasn’t even sure she was ready to celebrate Christmas with him. Something about it just felt a little too personal. Almost as if they weren’t close enough with each other’s families to invade such a traditional and holy day. He had gotten his dog, of course, she knew that. He explained that his dog had been pretty calm. Aisha could argue with that because she didn’t think the dog was calm at all. It was energetic and young. Nothing that Aisha wanted to be a part of if she had to be honest. She would much rather have gotten an old dog.
“I don’t really know about Christmas, Shin,” she mumbled, “I know I’m the one who wanted things to go faster and all that, but… Christmas is just so personal and… I believe it might be a better idea to celebrate Christmas apart. Or at least with our own family,” she suggested. In her opinion Christmas was too precious and if you had family to celebrate it with, you should celebrate it with them.

“Youtube is going great,” she replied with a lighter smile. “People are so kind… Someone even commented that my songs saved their life,” she said with a little glimmer in her eyes. It had touched her to read such a comment.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 9:42 pm

As she told him a bit more about Echo he gave a nod, understandable if anyone could get people to stop, with some plans to hurt someone, or get hurt doing it it was her. As she then answered to the question he feelt his heart stop for a momenet as she said she did not know about Christmass. When she then elaborate he kind of understood but, he was not eterialy sure, if it was because she did not want it because he had not meet her familiy or if it was because she just did not see him as her boyfriend.

" I.. i dont want to push you, but  just thought it would be a good enough reason to finally meet your familiy, and learn about your culture and your familiy, but if you would prefer it, and feel like ." He added a bit hurt as he then looked at the tv, when she then respond him, with the youtube his eyes meet hers as he then sent her a smile, when he could see how much her face lighted up, there was just something about it.

"Wanne show me the comment or the video too it. ?" he then asked, as the tv where running in the background, sending her a gentle smile..  Talking with her about the losing made, him scared for if he moved to slow he would lose her, that much was coming clear from him.  "But maybe New Year then, not  with Dellilah and Logan but maybe with a few of us friends Echo, Deacon, and you knew that girl Melissa right." He added as he sent her a heart warming smile, as he starte to move his arm behind her back. " I love you" He whispered as he gave her a little kiss on her cheek.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 12:59 am

Aisha pulled on a gentle smile as he said he didn’t want to push her. She believed him, but even though he had that mindset, she sometimes did feel pushed – even though he was taking it every easy and very calm. “Yes, I get that,” she said and felt a little conflicted. No, she felt guilty for saying no. “But I just don’t think that Christmas Eve should be a day for meeting new people,” she explained. Maybe she was scared of being judged – either by her parents or by Shin. Who knew? Maybe her parents thought she was stupid for choosing a mortal man to be her boyfriend. Honestly, having a boyfriend in general was new for her.

She smiled a little as he asked to see the comment, “Yeah,” she said and fished up her phone to go to her YouTube profile and find her song which quickly started to play. She used the buttons on the side of the phone and turned the volume down.

Still waters runs deep
Why do you always hide from me
How do you keep
All your troubles underneath
Emotion is a wild thing
I'm trying not to feel it
We get on
Yeah somehow we get by
We're alright cause…

She started scrolling down to one of her comments, but couldn’t find the specific comment. “I know it’s here…” she mumbled before she stopped and went to her direct messages. It was in a private message, where the text said, that her lyrics had saved her fan from taking her life, because she had been able to see how she should handle things the right way.

She looked up at him as he mentioned New Years. “Yeah, that might be an idea,” she said. To her, New Years were quite more loose than Christmas. It was a bit more of a party. “But Melissa and I don’t talk that much,” she explained and pulled a little nervous smile. She might only have mentioned Melissa once. Echo, Caroline and Benjamin had been mentioned so often, that she was almost surprised he hadn’t mentioned them, but Melissa. Shin’s arm moved around her and he whispered three strong words and kissed her cheek. She pulled a little away with a chuckle as if it tickled her. But she didn’t say anything to the fact that he had told her that he loved him. She couldn’t say words she didn’t believe in herself.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyFre Jan 28, 2022 11:07 pm

To be fair the reason he proably had suggested Melissa was, maybe because of Deacon more since the last double date they had been on had been a shit show. " Yeah okay, it was proably more a hidden way of seeing if we could get a double date up there ended better than with Logan and his girl, think Deacon and her would match perfect." He mumbled. As he heard her question followed up by a nervous smile, "but if you would rather want Caroline and Echo and Benjamin." He added sending her little smile, as he then starte to gentle stroke her over her hair and at her chin.

He then turned his face towards the place with the dog. Just to make sure he was fine, it still sounded like it was tired, but it had never happend before. He then turned his face towards the love of his life agian, sending her a little smile.

" I was wondering if you would like to take a hike after New Year, up in the mountains, we could take camping items with make it very primtive and just enjoy the sunrise and the dawn."
He said as he sent her a little smile, it was simple things nothing other than those two also. He then talked right after, "maybe it coud help with your next song, not that they are bad." He added sending her a charming, but still wholesome smile.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 8:30 am

Shin ended up telling her, that his thought about it was actually bringing up another double date. She raised her brows a little by the mention of it. She honestly believed that the first double date they had been on, had been so bad, that she had promised herself never to do such a thing again. It simply felt so odd and not really knowing anyone was just making it even weirder. She didn’t even know that Melissa had a boyfriend. He mentioned her other friends, the ones that she actually spoke a lot to and could categorize as her best friends. “I uh,” she blinked a little. Things were confusing her. She felt suffocated. Everything was becoming a little too much. She didn’t really get to reply whether or not she wanted to have the others with her, because she didn’t know, and she would have to think and call them herself. Shin mentioned hiking, and it felt like something in her heart made a spark. She wanted to go hiking. He added something with her next song. She got up from where she was sitting. “Sorry I just…” exhaled deeply. “I feel like I’m being suffocated,” she excused herself and wrapped her arms around herself, as if she hugged herself. If he was about to get up, she would kindly ask him not to get closer. She didn’t feel for hugs, kisses, or just simple touches.
“I’m sorry Shin. I can’t get comfortable right now, and I-” she licked her lips in stress. “I don’t think we should continue any of this. It’s too much for me,” she said and looked up at him. “I know you’ve been trying to keep with me, and you’ve done that so well,” her eyes looked to the coffee table shortly. “But I- I can’t keep up with the love you’re giving me,” she spoke in a hush tone. It was almost muted by the Shrek movie playing in the background. She had loved him for who he was, but it was almost like when she finally had gotten through his she’ll he was someone so different and the soft side of Shin was suffocating her. It wasn’t going to be healthy for her and she had to get out.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 12:23 pm

As she started to drag herself away, it was like a knife was stucked into him. Maybe it was, the best he did not deserve a second or third chance. When she said the things his eyes meet hers agian, he had started to care a lot more about her the only girls he had liked that much was Margo and Triss. But they had not gotten as close as Aisha on him, but maybe they needed time apart.

His eyes meet hers, before he took a deep breath. "If thats what you think, what do you suggest Aisha?" He had a feeling that it proably would be a break or maybe, it would be something worse like a break up. But in theory it was over, maybe he just turned everything he held dear to shit, who was to say, but that was how he was feeling about it.

Thanks to his wolf sense he could hear what she mumbled, and she did not want it to be that. His eyes looked at her, trying to hide his broken heart and feelings. "I dont know what to say," he then took up the keys. Looking at them, before he turned them in his hands maybe the time for him to come back to the place, where emotions was frowned upon and just getting the job done was all that mattered.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 6:40 pm

Aisha could see that he was hurt. She didn’t need any other senses to see that. It was how one would act when someone broke up or told the other part that they needed space. “A break, space… Something… I just…” She wanted to leave but she knew very well that it was best for her to stay just a little longer. She had to make sure he was going to be okay, because she wouldn’t be looking back when she first got out of the door.
She shook her head a little as he said he didn’t know what to say to her not being able to keep up with the love that he gave her. “You don’t have to say anything,” she said softly and pulled on a sad smile. “I’m sorry,” she whispered.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyTors Feb 03, 2022 4:46 pm

"If that is what you think is best Aisha." His voice cracked shortly after leading the last piece into the mumble, his eyes then turned to her agian. Had he read everything wrong, when she then just stood there. His eyes had to turn away, "if that is what you want there is no reason to stay, "he added it hurt him saying that.

Mainly because she had finally gotten more informations of him agian, and it was like everything crumbled before him, he could not look at her right now. He had to stay strong, had to be able to go back to his life with nothing agian, everything he did touch, turned to shit this was the reason he had hidden his feelings for her before, because if he could keep people at and arms length it was easier to go trough life, for him.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past EmptyTors Feb 03, 2022 5:12 pm

She didn’t know what to say or think about his words. This was what she needed. She needed to know that he wasn’t depended on her, and of right now, he looked like his whole life depended on her. She didn’t want to be responsible for his happiness. He told her that if that was what she wanted there was no reason for her to stay. Was that it? She wanted to say something, but every word disappeared on her tongue. She blinked a little and backed away a couple of steps before she headed straight out the door, with whatever things she had brought with her, being careful of not stepping or pushing the dog as she exited.

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past   Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past Empty

Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it
» You gotta move those hips! - Kyung-wan
» You cant run from the past
» As night and day [Past]
» Ghost from the past.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum