Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Jimmy

Jimmy

Humør : If there is a will, there is always a way, my friend.
Antal indlæg : 83

The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it Empty
IndlægEmne: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyMan Aug 30, 2021 9:07 am

LOCATION D'Avalos mansion
DATE 24th of September
TIME 11 am
OUTFIT Link
TOPIC FOR @Hannah

Tyler had taken some sweet time to figure out how he was to act upon this. Two weeks ago he and a group of other new hunters had been send into the field to hunt a clan of demons. A mission that had ended up with Tyler in the hospital, which would have been fine if Tyler hadn't discovered down the road that Quentin and his people were full of lies. However, Tyler had tried not to response active to any of the things Quentin texted or when he tried to call him. But when one of the people Tyler had been 'requited' with had called him and told him about the latest brilliant plan of Quentin's, Tyler just hadn't been able to contain his fury. Which was the reason why the human stupidly enough rushed into the manor right now. "Where is Quentin?" He demanded to know to one of the staff, but the lady just shrug, telling him Quentin was out already earlier this day, that he could come back later. Then Tyler saw another girl, maybe she knew more about where Quentin was. "Hey excuse me, do you know where I can find Quentin?" Tyler asked, but soon realized that perhaps this person had just as less knowledge about Quentin's whereabouts as himself.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Hannah

Hannah

Antal indlæg : 106

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 4:42 pm

Outfit: White croptop, light jeans and a long flowered cardigan

Hannah sat in the living room quite comfortably with a book in her hands letting her eyes slowly roll down the pages as she read. It was a fiction, so she wasn’t learning anything at the moment, except for how to create drama while writing, though it wasn’t a skill she needed in her life. She had been trying to figure out what to do now that neither her or Quentin had had any success with finding her sister – or at least that was what she believed. Once in a while, you just had to try and put things down and rest for a bit, but she didn’t get past many pages before she could hear how someone stormed into the manor demanding to see Quentin. It caught her attention, because she knew he wasn’t home right now and most people would know when he was there if they were invited.
She started to concentrate on how they man carried himself by what she could hear and smell. He was clearly frustrated and might even feel used by the way he spoke. She tried to tune down her senses as he approached her, asking her the same question as the woman by the door. She looked up from her pages which she hadn’t been reading from since he arrived. “No, he’s out, but I’m supposed to meet him later,” she said and pulled on the gentlest smile, “Should I pass some information to him?” she wondered and closed her book, not even thinking about putting a bookmark in it. She would feel it on the pages.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 12:02 pm

See, it wasn't like Tyler to just burst into a place and start demanding to see other. He was very calm and collected usually, but after the supernatural world had been opened up to him - he had started to get a little bit of an edge, which he tried to get off himself. It just wasn't so easy whenever he heard about Quentin's plans. He could. He most likely should just have called people who knew more about this stuff, knew more about how to deal with Quentin. But he wasn't just going to call Nigel just to complain about Quentin problems, his family had more stuff to think about than Quentin - one would think. At least Tyler thought that. Tyler didn't really have a plan for what to do when he found Quentin, and that was perhaps the first mistake, however, he was here now. No Quentin. The woman didn't look anything but innocent, like a flower kept inside the castle to prevent it in terms harm, or outside influence. "Fuck," he mumbled a little bit as she mentioned Quentin was out. Maybe it was already too late? No the plan was first set for tomorrow. He had some time. "You should get as far away from him as possible," he spoke rather fast, almost out of breath, it was urgent. What if she was just another one of his little dolls to play around with, brainwash.
Hannah

Hannah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 12:17 pm

Hannah didn’t really understand why this man was all fired up, panting almost. The man asked her to stay away from him. As far as possible. Why should she? She furrowed her brows. Quentin was a long time friend, and he was helping her finding Madelaine. She swung her legs down from the sofa where she had been sitting like a mermaid. She put her book on the table in front of her and stood up, “Why would you say that?” she wondered, looking at him. “Please, tell me what’s wrong,” The tanned hands grabbed onto the cardigan and pulled it in front of her as she hugged herself. Hannah could only imagine Quentin being sick or some sort. She couldn’t even imagine Quentin being mean towards people who hadn’t been very dangerous – just like the vampires who had been tossing her around.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 10:15 am

Why would he say that, that was an excellent question and he just realized by now how it must have sounded. Tyler took a deeper breath in, keeping his deep brown eyes locked with hers. "How much do you truly know about Quentin?" Tyler asked and narrowed his eyes, "because he is a hunter, of supernatural people, not even a hunter, killer - he kills people," Tyler explained using his hands, like he always did when he talked, his movements were perhaps just a bit more frustrated. "Not just the bad ones, every single one," he pointed out to underline the fact that he did know about the supernatural and everything that Quentin did. "He is a murderer, and I need to find a way to stop him, before he kills more people." Tyler couldn't stress this enough, maybe that was the main reason why his heart was racing so fast, scared out of his mind that he wouldn't be able to do anything. Stop anything from happening. "Sorry. I know I sound like a madman, I just don't want anyone else to get hurt. Please, be careful."
Hannah

Hannah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 2:17 pm

Hannah frowned a little as he answered her question with another question. How much did she know about him? What kind of question was that? She knew Quentin through many years of friendship. Yes, there had been years where they didn’t know each other and they might not have shared every secret, but she knew what she had to know, right? “What?” she simply said, hoping that he would elaborate. And he did, Quentin was a hunter, and she knew that, but Tyler rephrased it to killer. His movements were all over, almost overstimulating her Hannah’s brain. Every single one. “What?” she sounded almost out of breath and in a little inner battle with herself. Would Quentin really kill innocents?
He’s a murderer. It almost tore her heart into pieces to know. “I don’t-” she couldn’t even finish her sentence in complete shock from the information. This mand sounded so crazy with the information he gave her. “I don’t think he would kill innocents, I’m sorry,” she said, even though this man had just said that he knew he sounded like a madman, and he didn’t wish for anyone to get hurt, “I just can’t believe it,” she said and shook her head. She didn’t want to admit that proof of his speech would convince her, but it would. But being who she was, she would never be able to witness him killing innocents nor get the right story told. For now, she was secure only being a human, but who knew, if she turned into some other being one day?
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 12:07 pm

I don’t think he would kill innocents, I’m sorry, Tyler took a deeper breath in and breathed out before speaking again. "Don't be sorry, I'm sorry - coming in here lashing out," he apologized as he took another and deeper breath in. She didn't know what kind of person Quentin was, and Tyler lashing out wasn't going to convince her of anything but that fact that Tyler was the insane one. "Few months ago, by the end of June to be precise. Quentin found me, telling me about the supernatural - it changed my life," he informed and breathed out. If anything, he could be honest about how he had come to meet Quentin. "But for the very same reason I also ended up in the hospital in the beginning of this month -" Tyler took a deeper breath in looking at the girl. "He got me so convinced that all the supernatural was bad, that I almost attacked by pregnant werewolf cousin out of fear, because he told me that all the people who aren't human is soulless creatures pretending to be the people we love," Tyler kept his voice calm and steady.

"You have no reason to believe what I'm telling you, and I have no right telling you what to believe or not. But he is dangerous," Tyler took a sharper breath in looking the woman in the eye. He wasn't lying, he had no reason to lie.
Hannah

Hannah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 1:20 pm

He apologized and she looked worried at him. She could understand that he was lashing out if he was confused for some reason, believing that Quentin was some kind of madman, and then he started to tell his story about how he had met Quentin. At first, she couldn’t see how it was bad that Quentin had explained about the supernaturals to this guy, but as he continued to explain, she understood that it had brought this man in danger. She was sorry for the poor guy having gotten in trouble because he had misunderstood something.
He got me so convinced… I almost attacked my pregnant werewolf cousin out of fear… Soulless creatures…
For a moment, it felt like Hannah couldn’t breathe. How could Quentin think that so confidentally? Was this really… She had so many questions and wanted to ask them all, but at the same time, she knew that some of the questions had to be asked directly to Quentin.

She nodded a little as the guy said she could believe what she wanted to, but that Quentin was dangerous. She sank a lump in her throat. “Do you know anything else that he has done?” she wondered. He had woken her curiosity about how much of a… narrowminded fool Quentin was.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 8:37 pm

It was like the penny dropped, he could see it. Of course she wanted more information, but he also knew he didn't know everything he had done. But he knew enough, knew enough about the plans ahead, like what was going to happen tonight. "Took down an entire village of fairies in the forest, burned it down," he replied on his next exhale and clicked his lips a bit. It was a bitter taste in his mouth, how dreadful the act was. He could almost hear the sounds of their screams as the village burned, and he hadn't even been there, yet the screams still haunted his mind, by the pride those hunters had looked after they came home. A mission well done was what they had said, but there was nothing well done by that. "He attacked one of my friends because he wanted to protect his girlfriend when Quentin wanted to kill her, got him sent to the hospital, and her only sin: having been turned into a witch," he breathed out by sharing this information. He felt like he was back in high school, where you gossiped about everyone and anything, truth to be told, he didn't find it good to talk behind Quentin's back - even if what he spoke about was true. "But why don't you ask him?" He looked to the side as Quentin opened the doors to the living room entering. "Hannah, Tyler, I didn't expect to see you here, hope everything is good with your family?" He raised a brow almost as if he was suggesting if he had taken care of them.
Hannah

Hannah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyFre Sep 10, 2021 10:45 am

Hannah’s brows lifted in the middle in disbelief as the man explained what Quentin had done to a village of fairies. She could feel her heart sinking. It felt like it was rotting, the piece which had cared so much for Quentin and appreciated the help he had been willing to give her. She mouthed a word in disbelief. She didn’t understand. A whole village couldn’t be dangerous. It would’ve been filled with innocent families. She could almost hear the fear from each member of the village. It hurt and she wanted to cry, but she kept her chin high, clenching her jaw. It was clear that she didn’t like what she heard. She could hear Quentin from afar approaching.
One of his friends had been attacked because he protected his girlfriend. The girlfriend had been turned into a witch and his friend had ended up on the hospital. Her eyes simply grew bigger. Why don’t you ask him? Hannah looked towards the door, already knowing that Quentin would enter. Acting. Fucking prick.
She turned fully towards him. “Quentin, is it true?” she asked feeling how an axe was ready to tear her heart in two. “Did you ruin a whole village? Did you attack his friend just because he was protecting his girlfriend?” she asked, feeling her eyes getting wetter. “Please tell me it’s a lie,” she begged and shook her head a little. Her trust had already crumbled so much.

No matter what he said, she would approach him and give him a weak push on the chest, “What if it was Madeline?” she sobbed, letting no tears stream down her cheeks. “What if my sister had been turned? Would you fucking try and kill her too, just because she had been turned?” she wondered and tried to push him again. She was not build for fighting and wouldn’t be able to move him that much. “Quentin!” she wailed letting her tears run down her cheeks. “Look in my eyes and tell me you wouldn’t hurt her,” she begged.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyLør Sep 11, 2021 8:43 pm

Quentin clicked his tongue and raised his brows by the newfound attitude Hannah had towards him, looking shortly over at the pissed off Tyler. He was smart enough to realize that Tyler had to have talked with the werewolf Nigel for some reason was to fond off - oh boy. Quentin rolled his eyes a bit, what did it take to find good soldiers these days? Is it true? He moved his eyes to Hannah again and narrowed his eyes a little bit while crossing his arms. "The fairy village? Oh please, those ant had it coming," he replied and sighed a bit. Oh, yeah and Tyler had spoken with Ethan as well. Great. He could see it in her eyes, it didn't really matter what he said, she didn't trust him anymore - Tyler had turned her against him. He raised his eyes towards Tyler, a deadly gaze was fired at him, and he was so close to just make him pay for it. But once Hannah started approached him, he turned his eyes to her again.

The small push on his chest made him frown a bit. Madelaine. Oh yeah. "Madelaine is dead," he replied, looking into Hannah's eyes as she pushed him again. "She has been turned into a monster, able to hurt you and everyone around her," he grabbed her hands, not hard, but just to stop her pushing him. "Your sister is gone Hannah, and there is no bringing her back. She will never be the Madelaine you knew again," he looked into her eyes, feeling his jaw tense. "You are a fucking glupak," (jerk) Tyler interrupted and took a most likely stupid step forward, "let go of her," he took a deeper breath in, feeling how heavy his heart pumped in his chest. Because Tyler knew just how dangerous Quentin could be. Quentin snorted a bit by the effort Tyler made to tell him what to do.

"Oh come on, what did you hear now? The fairies - oh, or are you mad because you discovered your cousin - sister what ever she is, that she is a werewolf? Because I would understand that, did you take care of it then? No, let me guess, Nigel stopped you?" He sighed a bit and shook his head then let go of Hannah's wrists, stepping closer to Tyler. "What did I teach you? Here I put my time to help you, and what do you give me back? Weakness," he pushed Tyler a bit back, making Tyler take a few steps back. Tyler took a sharper breath in, looking at Quentin. "But what could I expect, perhaps I should just have fired a few more shots then maybe I could have killed the bitch instead, he rolled his eyes a little bit, but before Tyler even had processed the information he ran towards Quentin in a roar. Both of them hitting the ground, but in the end Quentin was far more experienced in fighting than Tyler was. So pinning Tyler on the ground, with a tight grib around his throat, before he let a punch strike, colliding with Tyler's jaw, before pulled his arm back, only to let two more punches hit the guy till it knocked him out. Then he got up, adjusted his clothing a little bit.

"Sorry, that got a little out of hand," Quentin breathed out and looked at his hand shortly, then his blue eyes turned to Hannah. "Look sometimes there are some losses along the way, that we aren't proud off. Acceptable losses, but right now. I need you to trust me, this world has gone mad. Everyone here is blinding by the truth, but I'm not. I just want people to be able to see clear, we can fix this world Hannah."
Hannah

Hannah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 12:51 am

They had it coming. It ran down her spine like cold water. What did he just say? She clearly didn’t understand the words that he spoke. She didn’t agree – she couldn’t. She frowned a little and noticed how Quentin didn’t look that satisfied at the other man.

He told her that her sister was dead, and it tore everything apart in her. Her sister couldn’t be dead. But he then elaborated that she had been turned into a monster. “You’re not the judge of that!” she cried. He grabbed her hands and she looked directly into his blue eyes. Tears ran down her cheeks. He continued to explain that she was gone, and no one could bring her back. “I don’t care if she’s turned,” she sobbed almost silently. She wanted to be the judge of whether or not she was the Madelaine she knew or not. The guy behind her interfered. She wanted to tell him to let her talk with him, but she didn’t react quickly enough. He wanted Quentin to let go of her, even though it wasn’t because he held her that tight. He just prevented her from pushing him further.

She felt her sight got more and more blurry, but she knew that it wasn’t either of them who was provoking her sight. She was in a kind of shock. She heard the story between the two boys, how his cousin had been turned and someone had stopped him. He let go of her wrist and both hands and head lowered themselves slowly. She didn’t understand what was going on. When did Quentin get this out of his mind? Weakness.
She turned around and saw how Quentin pushed the one who had told her the bad news. He talked about how he should’ve shot the girl more, so she would’ve been dead. None of this made sense. How could he be so coldblooded? What if she herself had been turned? Or his wife Jolene? Would they be monsters who deserved to die too? Was there really no mercy when one got turned?
All of a sudden, they guy, she believed Quentin had called Tyler rushed towards Quentin “No!” she yelled, but much too late. They tumbled onto the floor next to her, so she jumped a little away to not be in the way. “Quentin!” she cried as she saw how quickly Quentin got control of Tyler, pinning him down and hitting him. The first blow made her cover her mouth. She wanted to cover her whole face and turn around. She didn’t want to witness this brutality. But somehow there was just something about this that was so twisted that she couldn’t look away. She just stared. She couldn’t do something. No words were able to leave her.

Tyler was knocked out, and Quentin got up from the floor. She wanted to check that the guy was okay, but this had brought up fear. She couldn’t take her eyes of Quentin. He apologized and explained that it got a little out of hand. She couldn’t agree once again. This wasn’t just a little out of hand, he had knocked a guy out! Her eyes looked stiffly at Quentin’s blue eyes. He tried to get her trust back and she slowly let her hands lower from her mouth. “How-” she shook her head a little, shutting her eyes tightly before she looked at him again. “How can I trust you? I- I… You just knocked out this guy for no reason!” she lashed her hand out pointing at Tyler. “When are you turning against me?” she said and pointed towards herself, “The only thing to fix here is your mind. You’ve gotten completely crazy,” she said and with both of her hands gestured towards all of him. “You’re the one who’s blind,” she said slightly calmer. “You’re the one who has changed. You’re not the Quentin I once knew,” she had thick tears in her eyes again. “The Quentin I knew is gone, because what’s in front of me is a complete monster… That is my judgement,” she said with a slow building expression of disgust on her face. “The Quentin I knew was someone I loved… And this,” she eyes him up and down, “I can’t love this,” she said and let one hand wrap around her body. She wished for comfort, but she couldn’t get it right now. She didn’t want comfort from Quentin and the only other person in the room was knocked out.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 7:47 am

Quentin couldn't say he blamed her for not understanding, it wasn't her fault really. Her parents had hidden most of the terror from her, and he was so disgusted by it. Hannah didn't understand his violent gesticulations, and why he did what he did, but it was okay. He didn't need for her to understand. This job, this world wasn't for everyone, perhaps that was the reason so many backed out, they couldn't take it anymore. But someone needed to fix things, someone needed to get their hands dirty and do the job. Quentin pressed his brows together by the way her eyes looked, she didn't trust him, which made him lick his lips a little before he cleared his throat. "No reason? He needed a time out," Quentin mumbled looking over at Tyler for a moment. Did it bother Quentin? Not at all, he couldn't careless about a human who betrayed his own species by siding with the enemies.

You’re not the Quentin I once knew. Quentin stroke a smile on his lips and snorted a bit, "The Quentin you knew was nothing but a fantasy, a product of your own mind. This, this is who I am and who I've always been," he replied keeping his eyes on her. I can’t love this, he licked his lips a little bit while rolling his eyes. "Good, because you shouldn't," he took a deeper breath in, the stoic expression stayed on his face. "You have till tonight to pack your stuff and get out. Take him with you, I have a hunt to prepare for," he breathed out and took a few steps back before turning around and walked out of the house. The sound of the door slamming echoed through the rooms in the big mansion.
Hannah

Hannah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 10:09 am

“A time out?” she repeated louder than his mumbling to be sure that that had been what he had said. “Did you just knock him out of consciousness to give him a time out?” she shook her head, “I believe that if there is anyone who needs a time out, it would be you,” she tried to correct him. He was the only one here who didn’t act human.

A fantasy. A fairytale she never had gotten to experience fully. God, she was glad that they had never gotten too close, and she was extremely glad that he had stopped her when she had kissed him not that long ago. “Of course. A product of my own mind,” she said and flopped her hands a little out to the side. She couldn't believe this.
He didn’t care about the fact that she had loved him, nor that she couldn’t love him anymore the way he had turned out to be. He looked so stone cold at her when he said that she had to leave. “You’re such an awful person.” He turned around, I hate you, Quentin - Don’t ever forget that” she said and dried her eyes as the door slammed. She quickly dried her eyes before she turned her attention to Tyler on the floor. “Oh my God… What the hell was he thinking…” she said and gently let her hands touch his face to figure out what he needed. Nothing seemed to have broken but he might be quite sore. She looked up once and tried to see if there were any servants nearby. She cursed underneath her breath when there was no one in sight and got up again hurrying to the kitchen and opened the freezer. Of course, hunters had specific bags for these kinds of things. She picked up a frozen bag and a cloth to wrap around it before she hurried back to him. She picked a blanket up from the couch and quickly laid it over him. She had no clue how long one could be out for, so she would rather be safe than sorry. She sat down next to him and slowly tried to pick his head up so he could rest his head on her lap. She grabbed the wrapped icebag and gently pressed it onto his cheek and jawbone where it seemed like he had taken the hits.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyFre Sep 24, 2021 5:26 am

You’re such an awful person
I hate you, Quentin

Those words hang in the air around the hunter as he left the mansion again. There was no use being in there, he had lost his temper, it wasn't good. If any of his friends heard around this, he would be in trouble. Tyler knew too much, but Quentin didn't have time to turn around and make sure he kept his mouth shut. It was too late to cry wolf. It was too late, the damage was done.

Tyler was starting to come to himself, starting to, his eyes were still closed and he breathed out heavily. He started to become aware of his surroundings, just a little at least. He felt his head was supported by someone, and he felt the cold from the bag of ice on his cheek that otherwise had burned so brutally after the hit. Tyler wasn't a warrior nor a fighter, he was just a man stuck in a world that just had revealed its true colors to him. Tyler wanted to be stronger, wanted to be able to separate his lips and tell her he was okay, and that she shouldn't worry about him. She didn't know him, she didn't have to help him - but there was still good people out in this world, and Hannah was for sure one of them. He took a deeper breath in through his nose and breathed out a bit more heavily, finally managing to open his eyes even though the eyelids remained heavy, he looked up at her.
Hannah

Hannah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyMan Sep 27, 2021 5:49 pm

Having her eyes on the guy’s head, she noticed everything. Everything from what seemed to be a freckle, beautymarks, stumbles, small scars from back when he just started shaving his beard, everything. All of the things that made him, him. She noticed that when he was starting to get back to consciousness how his eyeballs moved, covered by his eyelids. She saw that way before she heard his heavy sigh. She hushed him gently, trying to tell him that things were alright, that he didn’t have to hurry up from the position he was in. “Take your time,” she spoke softly only to watch him open his eyes and look directly up into her dark eyes. “Hi,” she almost whispered. “You’re in good hands,” she said, even though she wasn’t sure it was the truth. No matter what, she was noticed every single detail about his condition, where the skin was red, bloody, swollen or anything alike.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyMan Nov 08, 2021 7:48 am

He breathed out letting himself relax, one thing he had learned from having a doctor sister was to not argue when someone told him to take his time. Tyler took a sharper pained breath in. "Hi," he coughed a little before his face pulled in a more pained expression. Tyler tried to smile a bit brighter as she said he was in good hands. "Thank you," the human managed to say with a weaker voice. Then he turned his eyes around the room to see if he could see Quentin anywhere, but as he couldn't, he allowed himself to relax and close his eyes for a brief moment. Now, it wasn't like him and Quentin were buddies or anything, but he had trusted Quentin and Quentin had torn his family apart - something that was unforgivable. "You alright?" Tyler then asked a little hoarse, still feeling the wave of exhaustion drown him.
Hannah

Hannah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyMan Nov 08, 2021 7:20 pm

Hannah’s eyebrows raised a little as Tyler took a pained breath in and replied. A worried expression painted on her face. Even though she hadn’t known him for that long, she was still worried. She didn’t wish for people to be hurting. A kind smile was formed as he thanked her. “He left,” she mumbled as soon as he figured out that he was looking for Quintin. He watched how his eyes closed and she took a deeper breath in as she could see that he relaxed a bit more.
Was she alright? No. Was she going to be that? Eventually. “Are you asking me, so you can concentrate about something else?” she mumbled softly. Who knew, maybe he didn’t want to focus on his own pain. “I’ll be okay eventually,” she replied, “I’m just hurting emotionally, so nothing to worry about,” she said and repositioned the icebag a little. “He didn’t even touch me,” she exhaled. For once, she was very, very happy that Quentin hadn’t even laid a finger on her. Once it had been an innocent crush but right now, it was nothing. She hated him. Despised him. “You might want to get a doctor of some sort to look at this,” she mumbled and let one of her fingers pull a strand of hair away from his face.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 5:19 am

"I'm asking because I don't trust him," Tyler confessed. Yes, there was a part of him that would rather focus on something else than how stupid he felt for trying to face Quentin. His ego had taken a beating in this as well. However, it did not change the fact that he hoped Quentin hadn't hurt her. "Hurting emotionally is worse actually," he mumbled a little bit catching her eyes. In his experience it was harder healing a wounded soul than a broken arm. "You don't have to touch someone to hurt them," he added to that sentence as well, his voice weak and hoarse, yet he wanted to get his points across. Tyler took a deeper breath in, not that he believed that Quentin would have put a finger on her. The way he had looked at the woman, it was clear he had cared about her. Tyler had seen Quentin around some of the other humans, the people in his tribe - he cared about them, so maybe the man wasn't hundred procent evil, but enough to make Tyler take a step back and fear what the man could do. Because he had listened to what Nigel had told him. "My sister is a doctor, but I think she will just kill me if she sees me at the hospital," he chuckled a bit, pulling a more pained expression. "There is a privat practice just a bit further down the street though, maybe we can go there." Tyler didn't feel like worrying his friend or family at the local hospital.
Hannah

Hannah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 4:46 pm

Hannah wasn’t that happy that Taylor didn’t trust Quentin, but on the other hand,  she understood now. She pulled a little sad frown as he mentioned that hurting emotionally was worse than a beating. She didn’t want to argue that because she knew that he might be right. It did take longer to heal emotionally, and it was so easy to get a new injury the same spot. “I know,” she mumbled. Now she was trying to focus on something else than how she was hurting. She wanted to tend to it later, or at least that was how she felt. But at the same time, that was also how emotional injuries never disappeared, right?
She chuckled with him as he joked about how his sister might just kill him if she saw him at the hospital. The slight happiness in the chuckle was quickly put away as he pulled a pained expression. “Yeah, we can go there,” she replied calmly. “Do you think you can walk?” she almost whispered. She was completely ready to help him get up onto his legs and support him if he needed it. No matter what, she wasn’t going to leave his side before she was certain that he was in good hands and there was no use for her being close by.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it   The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it Empty

The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You gotta move those hips! - Kyung-wan

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen-
Gå til: