Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We will never be a ending story

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly."
Fag : Magiens historie
Antal indlæg : 81

We will never be a ending story  Empty
IndlægEmne: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Dedicated to  @Reginald

DATE | 13th of August
TIME | Around 8 pm
WEATHER | Clouds are rolling in and it will start raining anytime soon
ATTIRE | outfit

It had been a long week, while all the students were off on holiday Juniper still needed to make sure that her staff was preparing for the new semester. New schedule for the students’ classes needed to be sent out before starting in September.
It was Friday the 13th, a couple of days after the new moon, and she was absolutely exhausted. Even for the ancient forest fairy, a whole week of working overtime had taken a toll on her. Her fingers glided through her thick brown hair as she turned up the volume on the radio to help keep herself awake on the ride back to her cottage in Grounds of lily. Maybe she should get a small apartment in Aston, so she wasn’t so far away from her work these long weeks of work.
But alas, she had never gotten further than the thought of it being nice.

She suddenly slammed the breaks, as she saw a familiar figure turn a corner and walk down to one of the apartment complexes. A car behind her started hammering down its horn, but it was like the noise disappeared while her eyes looked at the man. Reginald? No, it couldn’t be, could it.
The last time she had seen him, she had promised she would be back. Just a quick pop down to help a man, that had ended with her being sold off to an arena. After so many years in captive she had all but lost hope to ever getting out, until she had met Tatia. A woman she had used, which had ended up showing its teeth not many months ago.

She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car. “Rex” she breathed, she forgot about cutting of the engine, closing her car door as she took off running towards him. As soon as she came close enough, she recognized his aura, it really was him. Without much thought she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. "It really is you"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

Humør : Discomfort is where growth lies.
Antal indlæg : 55

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 5:10 pm

Reginald had just went for a quick stop at the local store to get a few things for dinner, he still hadn't gotten a routine up and running - which was fine, he enjoyed his freedom. And he was looking forward to getting to go to dinner at Nigel's place in a few days. After having met Katelyn not that long ago, the whole affair with Rose had been brought a bit into light, which had made him reflect a lot of his actions, and called the short fling to an end. He turned his head a bit for a moment as he heard someone hammering the horn down to someone that had just slammed the breaks, he didn't think more of it and just kept walking. People these days. Reginald kept walking towards his appartement, when he heard the sound of someone coming closer to him. That energy, he had only felt it around one person before. And this senses kicked in as she started running closer to him, fairy - could it be? No. But he turned around either way. Reginald barely had time to think before she threw herself at him, pulling her around around his neck just holding him close. Only a brief look into her eyes. He almost dropped the bag of food, but swung his free arm around her by instinct. He knew who it was. It was her. She had come back home. "How is it possible?" He mumbled putting the other arm around her as well, not caring much about the fact he had his back with food in it. He just wanted to pull her closer. "Oh my god," he took a deeper breath in and closed his eyes for the moment, taking everything in, her scent, the closeness, the feeling.
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly."

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 5:27 pm

She had to pull him a little closer after the brief look into his eyes. Making sure that it wasn’t something she was dreaming, she had missed him so much. To the point where she had found a book about him, an old story about him as a hunter where she had visit him. But it was never the same because it wasn’t really the Reginald she knew.
This was, oh my god, this was really him.

A happy sob left her as her nose glided into his hair and took a deep breathe in. His scent, his touch. “It’s really you” she whispered, finally gliding out of his embrace to place her hands on each side of his face and hold it in place. “I” - A horn blared again, and Juniper looked at the road with a sigh, okay, alright. She could see how that was a bad idea just stopping like she had done. “Don’t, don’t go anywhere” she begged giving him an apologetic smile and turned and ran towards the car to get it out of the way for the other people.

She quickly got it out of the way, luckily for her there was a parking lot not far from where he had been walking. After closing the car she ran back towards Reginald, clearly not knowing what foot to stand on. How could it be, after so many years where hadn’t had any idea where he had been.

So many things had happened.

As she turned around the corner and looked at him. As she before just had run into his arms, she wasn’t really sure how to behave this time around. “Hi” she said and took a deep breath in, looking at him.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 6:34 pm

It was an unreal moment. He had never thought he would see her again, then again, hadn't he said the same words last time he thought he wasn't going to see her again? And yet, time and time again, the world proved to them over and over again that they were meant to find each other again. "As it's you," he breathed out, looking into her eyes as she placed her hands on each side of his face. Then the horn sounded again, seeming like the last piece fell and Reginald realized she had been the one slamming the breaks earlier. Don't go anywhere, he wasn't planning on leaving. So, he just nodded to confirm he wasn't going anywhere. Therefor, he stood still letting her go, run off. He took a deeper breath in watching her go away from behind the corner. Then he breathed out again, taking everything in.

Reginald just kept standing there, looking like a hopeless confused fool. Mostly because he was still getting used to being back here, and already just within a few weeks so many things had already happened. He had not been prepared to see Juniper again, not that he minded it, it was just a surprise. Then again, she turned around the corner again, and looked at him. His face softened up in a smile, as she ran back into his arms and he locked his arms behind her. "Hi, so, is it too bold of me to ask if you want to come to my apartment and join me for dinner?"
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 6:52 pm

Her hands placed on his chest as she looked up at him into his beautiful ocean eyes, with slight hint of sun in them. Oh, how she loved and had missed them.
A soft laugh left her as he asked her if it was to bold to ask if she wanted to join for dinner in his apartment. There was nothing she wanted more.
The smile forming on her lips became bigger and it was very clear from just looking at her facial expression that she loved that he asked her, but even more so in the manner that he chose to do.
If that didn’t already make you sound like a thousand years old” she teased and took in a deep breath, feeling how her chest rose and fell again.
I would love nothing more than to join you for dinner” she whispered not really wanting to let him go. But she didn’t have anywhere to go tomorrow, so she could push her tiredness away and spend time with him.

She waited for him to lead her towards the apartment that he lived in. Which wasn’t that far away, how lucky she had been to see him just before he had disappeared into the complex hallway.
Juniper watched his back, but quickly got her mind distracted when a few drops landed on her face. Rain? She looked up and just as she did it was like the sky opened up, and before she could say anything rain poured down on them. A laugh of pure joy left her “hurry!” she exclaimed and helped him push open the door to get them both in.
Her hair was the only thing that had taken much of the rain that had fallen down on them while he had opened the door into the stairway.

She looked out the window in the door and saw how the rain just kept coming down relentlessly. “We were lucky” she breathed out and turned towards him, her eyes lovingly grazing his features of his face. Again, she was struck with how much she had missed him. There was always the small period of time where they needed to figure out where they had each other. Had they found new people to share their life with or were they both in-between other lovers. Which was the main reason she hadn’t already kissed him yet. For now, she was just happy with seeing and talking with him again. Especially since so many things needed to be said.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 8:20 pm

He snorted a bit by her first comment, "well, to be fair, I think I'm entitled," he responded with a slight teasing smile. They had both lived for a long time, her more than him, but it wasn't important right now. His smile reached all over his face as she said she would love to have dinner with him. Now he just hoped he had food enough, luckily he had ordered enough for the next two days, so it should be fine. "Follow me then," he nodded towards the appartement and started talking. Then a few drops of rain landed on his nose, made him chuckle a little. Only giving them those two seconds before it started raining down on them. Her hurry made him hurry to push the door open, so they could get inside, but he couldn't help but laugh.

They were lucky, he agreed, maybe a little bit because of making it before the rain storm, but more to the fact they had found each other again. Then again he knew the question was what she was doing, how she was doing, all these questions started to fill up his mind. He chuckled a bit, before taking her hand to guide him up to the second floor. The apartment was nothing compared to his former castles, mansions and the like. It was small, but he loved it there, because he had gotten the place by Nigel. He found his key and locked up the door and walked in. "Make yourself at home," he said as he took his shoes off and went to the kitchen counter to place the bag. "I know it's not my usual, but I assure you, there is a story there," he exclaimed, which was very true. Juniper herself had a story he was very interested in hearing, what had happened the night where she didn't come back home. "I got some butter chicken, some rice, I hope its alright."
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 10:13 pm

She felt that well-known spark form in her heart, as his hand grabbed hers and started pulling her along to where his apartment was. Very curious she looked inside the space that he called his own, the smile grew bigger as she saw small plants standing around. The smile grew even bigger as he told her that it wasn’t his usual, she knew. She had been there throughout multiple changes of housing. One more magnificent than the other. But this? It felt like him, she could feel him in this and even the smallest of places could be the most beautiful ones.
You know what?” she mused and turned towards him as he started finding cutlery and plates for their dinner. “This seems like the most you, of all the places I’ve seen you live in” she said with a big smile. He had just said there was a story, and she was dying to know.

She made a small nod as he asked if butter chicken was alright. “I’ve been working since six in the morning till know, anything would be a feast for me at this point” She walked towards him in the kitchen and leaned up at one of the pillars. “Something I can help you with?” she asked watching him move around. She had took take in a deep breath to calm herself, how she had missed this.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 11:31 pm

He chuckled delighted by her words, it was maybe the most him of the places he had lived, or at least she had seen. The visits he had taken to the store, he had almost bought a plant with him every single time and he had only been back for a less than two weeks. "Well to be fair this is a place I got from my boy Nigel - oh yeah, I have yet to tell you about him as well," he took a sharper breath in. Just like catching up with Nigel, there was so much happened in the time up to him and Juniper ending apart. "There is so many things I feel like I need to catch up with you about," he expressed with a smile. Especially around Nigel, Nigel was like a son to him, and it was clear how proud he was by the thought. Other than the years he had spend trying to get Nigel out, it was mostly pain, which was the sole reason why the thought of Nigel had been his key to stay sane.

Reginald smiled when she mentioned working, he wondered what she was doing for the living by now. Where was she living, did she live with someone else, and all questions ending up with the answer he hoped for himself, that she wasn't seeing anyone, that she wasn't to busy to be a part of his life again. One could only hope. He tossed everything on the stove, and found a saucepan to cook the rice. Seemed like Nigel hadn't been fond of the microwave still, but what the hell, he didn't mind using the pan. He looked up and over at Juniper with a smile on his face. "You can entertain me with stories about what you have been up to since we last saw each other?" He suggested with a warmer smile. He was curious but he also didn't want to push too hard.
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 11:50 pm

You got a boy?” she said with the biggest smile on her lips as her eyes glisten with affection. She knew that getting a family hadn’t always been on Reginald’s top five things he needed to do before time ran out. When you didn’t die of old age there was that clock ticking inside of your head. Even as Juniper always had the dream of having her own children and raising them with someone she loved. But just like so many other things, it had never really succeeded for her.

She made a small nod as he said that he needed to tell her about this Nigel. But just by the way his face lit up, she knew just what kind of feelings Rex harboured about the person. You couldn’t fake that fatherly love that shone through.

Entertain him. She let out a breathe as the smile vanished a little, so many stories and some of them weren’t very pleasant. “I’m the headmaster of the university here in Aston” she started “And I live in a small cottage by Grounds of Lily, my own little oasis, where I live with Claude Bob” she shook her head as to tell him it wasn’t what he thought “His this old ghost, a really grumpy fart that just don’t want to leave” she laughed and shrugged “So I let him stay, mostly because he gives a sort of company when you would otherwise live alone” she explained putting an added pressure on her being alone.

Rex” she tried to catch his attention, and walked towards him, before she hoisted herself up on the counter, just leaving enough space for him to work and prepare the dinner. “I, never meant to leave like that” she said as a sad smile formed on her lips. “That night, it all went horribly fast and there is a lot about it I don’t really want to reminisce, just, I didn’t have the opportunity to come back – and when I finally got free, so many years had passed and when I tried to find you, it was like you had vanished from the face of the earth” she sucked in her bottom lip and grabbed it with her teeth before her blue-green eyes found their way towards him.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 12:56 am

Reginald took a deeper breath in, wanting to reply to that question with a simple yes, but Nigel wasn't his biologically. "Yeah, or well, he is not mine per say, but you know -" he frowned a bit and quickly scratched the back of his head a little. "I went to get him away from his father, I did not imagine I would end up caring as much as I did. Then again, there was a few things happening, so - yeah, didn't get to experience as much as I wanted," he confessed without going into too much detail. Reginald never really had gotten into having his own biological children, he hadn't had the time and there had always been so much else in the way. His younger brother and sisters had kept the bloodline going, but Reginald, he couldn't really say the same.

He could see it on her face, how the past troubled her, making him wish he hadn't asked, and yet, he would gladly take a list over people who had wronged her while he hadn't been there to protect her. However, he did listen to the story that she told him, about where she lived, a small cottage - the oasis, the grumpy ghost Claude Bob - which had him frown for a small second. Ghosts, such a pain in the ass really, one would think you could get rid of them when killing them, then some became ghosts and haunted you for the rest of your life - not fair play. "Are you lonely?" He asked quite direct, but also believed she would give him an honest reply. He knew loneliness quite well, and they had bonded even more over the last 35 years.

Rex, once again he turned his head towards her looking into her beautiful green-blue eyes. Saying she didn't mean to leave like that had him turn his head towards the stove and the sauce pan for a second. He listened, he really did listen but he didn't look to her side at first. "I don't blame you," he sighed a bit before looking at her. "I did sort of vanish from the face of the earth. The boy's father... Him and I didn't see eye to eye, and he wasn't fond of me trying to help the kid, so he found his way to put me away for good - or at least the last 35 years," he informed taking a sharper breath in. "So, now I can cross being in prison in Nepal off my bucket list, not that it was ever there - but yeah, that might have been the reason you couldn't find me."
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 1:16 am

She didn’t really take his question to heart; it was a fair question. “Sometimes” she whispered about the part of her being lonely. She didn’t have a lot of people visiting her these days. She tried to find time to see Daisy, since they didn’t live that far from each other. But as everything else, time never really seemed to add up, and days turned into weeks and weeks into months and so on. So yes, at times Juniper felt incredible lonely.

Juniper’s brows pressed together as Rex started telling her about what had happened. “What?” her mouth being too quick for its own good and saying what she thought right away. So, this kid’s father had just decided to lock him away?
He, what..” Juniper was mostly known as the sweet next-door girl. People that had known her longer, also knew she was a dangerous fighter that didn’t hesitate in killing people that wronged her or hurt the people she loved. She had raised hell in Asia. Helping slaves being free. She could feel that small tingle in just finding the person that locked Reginald away, leaving him in one of the worst prisons there was in the world. Before she could stop herself, she had jumped down and walked over, letting her hand find his cheek and turned it towards her so she could look into his eyes. She just looked into his eyes, and then she made up her mind, letting the hand glide from his cheek to the back of his head and pulled him into a lingering kiss. It was always like feeling electricity storm through her body when she kissed him. Always kept her begging’ for more.
But after a short period of time, she pulled back and licked her lips, opening her eyes again looking into his. “I’m sorry” she whispered and took a step away from him letting her fingers glide over her lips. Both for just kissing him, but also that he had to go through that.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 2:12 am

Like every other bad thing that had happened in his life, he rarely expressed it as any big deal. He was and wanted to process things on his own, and did best by just sitting in nature and meditate - at least he did have healthy coping mechanisms. Reginald knew what he needed in order to get better, at least he hoped that it would work this time as it usually did. It was first when people like Juniper looked at him with such concern in their eyes that he really let it sink in what had happened over the past years. Because, it had been anything but easy. Reginald knew he had not deserved what Thomas had put him through, but revenge was best served cold - and he could be sure that Reginald wouldn't hesitate to put the man down if he ever saw his face again.

But as she jumped down from the counter again and placed her hand on his cheek. Then letting it glide down his cheek, then he was pulled into a kiss. Feeling her warm, soft lips against his was like welcoming something he thought he had lost home. There had been days in prison where he thought for sure it was the end. That he never would make it out. But he kissed her back without a doubt, it felt so natural, just realizing how much he truly had missed having her around him. Being his anchor to hold him together whenever he fell too far into the darkness, she was always there to guide him home. But their lips parted once again, making him take a deeper breath in, opening his eyes back up as she apologized. She had nothing to apologize for. "It's alright," he said almost breathless. "I've missed that." he folded his lips together shortly as he looked at her. Taking a deeper breath in and just take her in. "God, I've missed you."
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 2:33 am

She looked at him as he took in what had just happened.
Funny how sometimes you knew someone better than you knew yourself. Her signature smile formed on her lips, as he told her that he had missed it. So had she. By the gods she had missed him. Funnily enough he said the same words she thought looking at her. Just his gaze was enough to wake that fire in her, that ached for more than just his lips on hers. But she kept standing there for a moment, taking him in, taking in the feeling of being together again. She didn’t care what the future had in store, or if there again would be a time where they wouldn’t be able to stay together. But there had to be a reason why they always ended up finding each other.

I’ve missed you too” she said not being able to keep the smile from her lips. “There are more where those came from, if you want” she teased with a glint in her eye. For a time, she just stood there, taking him in, understanding that they were indeed here. That it wasn’t just a dream, or something she imagined because her day had been long, and she could feel that ache in her heart from missing him. Whenever it had happened in the past, she had always just found him again. But this time around, she hadn’t been able too, afraid that it had been the last time she had seen him when she had kissed him goodbye and told him she would be back later.
Finally back together, as they should be.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 9:33 am

It had been too long at this point, so many years not knowing or understanding why she had left. Then, coming to a point where it hadn't mattered, because he just wanted to be with her in the end. She was the one he always wanted in his life, despite the times where they fought or needed time apart - her arms was the home he always returned to. Who would have thought that here in Gaia would be of all places they ended up, it just proved to him that fate was real and she was his. He didn't need to make it all complicated to come to that conclusion, it was pretty straight forward. He took the sauce pan and the stove from the heat, arranging the plates he had found. Then handing her a plate. "What would you like to drink? I have... water, beer, not the most exclusive line up," he chuckled a little to himself.  Reginald looked at her again, reaching a hand out to reach her cheek, letting the back of his hand trace over the cheek for a moment. Then, taking his own plate and grabbing a beer he walked over to the couch, and placed the plate on the coffee table. He had enjoyed sitting in the couch and eating, it was just more comfortable instead of the little kitchen table.

"So, headmaster of the university?" He took a mouthful of rice and chicken while looking at her, "what inspired you to do that?" Reginald was curious about how she had come onto that idea, not that he never had found teaching as an interesting way. He had tought people over many years. Waiting for her respond he opened the beer and took a mouthful to swallow the rice down.
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 1:32 pm

Water would do just fine” she said, just about to move around him and help with getting the things over to the table by the sofa. His hand caught her by surprise, and she let her eyes glide back towards him as it slowly traced over her cheek. She stood still for a moment as he turned around to grab his own plate and a bottle of beer for himself before walking towards the couch area. She finally took a glass and filled with water before walking towards the couch where Reginald had sat down.

Juniper started with taking a small sip of water and slowly nodded her head as he asked about her being the headmaster. She put down her glass and let her fingers glide over her lips while looking straight into nothing, he had told her that he had been in prison in Nepal, then he would understand what she had been through.
Where you can cross of Nepal prison, I can cross off being in an arena where you fought for your life, or you died” she took in a deep breath and kept that signature smile on her lips before looking down at the food he had made for them.  
After getting out, it was like I had this fear in me, all-consuming, and I just looked at my weapons with a feeling of despair that I had never had before… and knew that I wasn’t going to be able to pick up arms any time soon as I had done so many times before” she shrugged and let her fork stab down on a piece of chicken  “people didn’t need healers in the way they had done before, so I, started a new education and now I’m here” she said and finally let her eyes met with his again.  “And it has been really good to do something else, something new” she mumbled not being able to pull her eyes off him – again hit by the feeling on how much she had missed him.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 3:03 pm

You needed to be blind to not see something had happened. And as she told him, he held his breath. The anger he so well contained and hardly let boil over, it started to simmer. Being forced to fight for your life for someone's entertainment. He had heard about such places before, he had just hoped that they hadn't been more than a myth - especially when you used supernatural creatures. It was barbaric. "I'm sorry you had to go through all that," he mentioned and took a deeper breath in. The moment where you just saw yourself in a different light. It was how he felt completely after he had met Letha, yes, he had been with supernatural creatures before her  -but not like that, not where he realized they truly and completely were just people molded by life experiences like himself. There wasn't a them and him in this world there wasn't room enough, and the sooner he could make the world understand that, the better.

He frowned a little bit by her words about people not needing healers anymore, he still had yet to see the world for what it had become while he had been locked away. He had seen some, but not nearly enough. "If you feel like you have found something where you can make a difference, I will bet its worth everything." He had many jobs over the years, mostly by being a hunter, but it was hard to find something that just for you, where you felt like you were meant to belong. "So, you aren't seeing anyone?" She wouldn't kiss him if she was, would she? But as much as he had missed her, he wasn't back here to ruin if she had something with someone. He wasn't that guy.
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 4:17 pm

She leaned back in the sofa and placed a hand on his shoulder, as he said he was sorry that she had to go through that. “Well, It shaped me just like everything else we have been through in our very long life” she said, sometimes she was amazed herself how well she adjusted to the fact that she was always changing. How some memories were painful, but she still understood that the pain was momentarily and she would get through it as so many other things.
It was burned to the ground and destroyed some years ago, so at least it isn’t something I need to fear any longer

She leaned over and grabbed a bite to eat, which she had forgotten everything about while they had talked about her past and why she had decided to become a headmaster. “I really love it, helping people with magic, finding their power and make a lot of younger people brighter” she had always loved helping people by sharing what she knew. So, it had come so natural to her.
She chewed quickly as he asked her if she was seeing anyone. A smirk formed on her lips. She could tease him, draw it out, but after she had kissed him, it was very hard to even pretend that she had eyes for someone else.
No” she told after she had swallowed. “I don’t have anyone like that in my life” she said leaning back in the sofa, placing an arm on the backrest turning her body towards him. Her head placing itself in her hand “Do you, have someone in your life?” The multicoloured eyes drinking him in, waiting for his response.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyTirs Jul 27, 2021 5:34 pm

"Yeah, odd isn't it. Everything we have endured in our lives, just ending up becoming stories on the other end, stories told to kids and young people, over and over again," he frowned a bit while taking another piece of chicken, clearly thinking through his words. Reginald knew he was known by a lot of hunter tribes over the years, even had portraits painted some places. So many stories about him, some good others bad, but he knew they were there. But experiences like this kind of pain, when you lived this long, it just became something that had happened, just like anything else. Which was a pretty scary thought on its own. He wondered shortly if the place still was standing or what had become of it, because he wouldn't mind doing his to make it turn to dust. But just as if she had read his mind, she told him it was burned and destroyed not long ago. "Good," he breathed out and nodded to comfort himself in that.

switching up information and stories was like a second nature to him after all those years. So talking with someone who was at the same speed as him was always nice. Therefor, it also didn't make him wonder about the change of subject, when she picked up from earlier on helping people with magic and finding their powers. He understood that. However, the question he mostly waited on reply to was if she was seeing anyone. So, as she leaned back and told him that she wasn't he could help but pull his lips up in a warmer smile. The question returned to him. He had the company of a younger werewolf for a handful of days, but it was nothing serious, nothing but good company for a few days after so much time kept away from everyone and everything. "I don't, or that depends - Do you want to be a part of life again?" They didn't and did know each other in this life, in this part of their lives, but he didn't mind getting to know who she was now. They were molded and shaped into each other's life, and he did believe in the fate of keeping running into her.
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyTirs Jul 27, 2021 9:44 pm

That smile that he gave her as she told him that she wasn’t seeing anyone. It couldn’t be described. It was like every fairy-tale story. Like every great love poem and song all in one. That special someone’s smile that could melt everything away. Every hardship. All the lonely nights. For all the times that a heart had been broken. Such a smile could mend everything. That had also been when she had known, he had been hers. That greatest love that they all wrote and talked about. Even besides her ex-wife, and all the other beautiful stories she had with ex-lovers. Nothing could compare with what she had shared with Rex.

Reginald Rief

She placed her thumb by her lips and a small giggle left her as he asked her, if she wanted to be a part of his life again. “Very, very smooth Master Rief” she teased but then made a small nod with her head. She moved a little closer to him and her fingers danced over his cheek before gliding behind his ear, feeling his hair between her fingers.
I would love to be apart of your life again” she whispered letting her eyes glide over his face only to let them linger on his lips before settling on looking into his eyes. The smile never leaving her. She had totally forgotten about the food on the plate, as he had taken up every thought in her head.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 11:09 am

He chuckled by her comment, the way the words teasingly and beautifully left her lips. His eyes observed her movements as she moved a little closer to him, and he felt her fingers trace over his cheek. Reginald had longed for the closeness, the tenderness, and if it wasn't for the fact that he had lived longer than this episode of hardship, then people might wonder if it was the isolation amongst other things making him jump right at it. Love didn't know time. It didn't matter how much time or how little time, it just knew when you were around the person that. And you had to be a fool not to take it when you felt it, instead of sneaking around and fear it. Reginald had never been scared to take love in, even when some hunters often came with the words of loving making people weak, Reginald was a firm believer in it made one stronger. To have something and someone to fight for, and he was going to make sure to get his beliefs across. It was one of the reasons he was so happy to hear Nigel had found love, and had a family, because it meant that even in the madness he had found something and someone to hold onto.

I would love to be apart of your life again, the whisper of those words. Just the words he needed to hear. To make sense in the insanity of his life. His smile lifted brightly up on his lips, watching her eyes as they travelled over his face, making him chuckle a little bit. "I'm glad to hear," Reginald replied in a lower voice. He leaned a little in, almost letting his lips touch hers, when he took another piece of chicken as he turned his head to the side and grabbed the bite. Chewing it with a small laughter looking back at her and swallowed the bite. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself."
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 1:48 pm

Her eyes glided halfway shut as he leaned closer almost letting their lips touch. Only to turn away and put his fork with a piece of chicken in his mouth. She pulled away, mouth hanging open for a short minute before it turned into a massive smile, and she started laughing. She folded her hand into a fist and punched him playfully on side of the shoulder. His stupid little act almost made her feel like a teenager. Such a sobby teen romance. Maybe that was what she loved so much about being in his company. He always took away her worries. Replaced it with what ever it was they were sharing in the moment. For all the tears, the screams. The sad and the good times. He had always made her feel like the only person in the whole world that mattered in that moment. Even for all the times they had ended up walking away, something or someone drew them back together.

But that didn’t mean that she didn’t feel like he was a massive dick for that move. Even though a lovable one at that.

You absolutely jackass, and here I thought!” she couldn’t help herself from laughing and shook her head and leaned away from him, placing herself further away in the sofa and grabbed her plate and started putting food into her mouth. She wasn’t about to let him get away with his little stunt that easily.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 8:23 pm

He started laughing only few seconds after she did. He had missed it. Laughing, feeling this blissfulness spread in his system, and not just the cold and darkness he had become more than used to over his long life, but also just over the last years. Reginald knew that there was going to be some time getting over the things he, they both had been through, but he was stilling to do his lift on whatever was coming next. So, he let his laughter fill out in the small apartment, while looking at her, taking her entire being in. Just laughing with her, feeling the happiness.

But as she leaned away from him, he placed his fork down, and grabbed her plate to place it on the table, only to wrap his other arm around her waist to pull her up on his lap. Even if she wasn't going to let him play his game, he dared to play it either way. He couldn't stop smiling, clear joy just filling up in his eyes. "Don't give me that look," he teased placing both his arms around her pulling her closer towards him, letting a soft hum leave his lips. "I've missed you," he confessed in a lower voice closing his eyes just leaning his head towards her.
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 9:27 pm

Hey I was actually eating that, thank you very much!” Juniper grinned as he took her plate away, looking at him seeing what his plan was now, only to let out a delighted squeal as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her up on his lap. She moved around a little, which at first could be seen as a way to get out of his arms. But more her trying to get as comfortable as she could. She narrowed her eyes and pushed her brows together, to show him that she wasn’t going to let him of the hook that easy, only to be met with; Don’t give me that look.
A joyous laugh left her, and she had to close her eyes while shaking her head softly.

She placed her arms around his neck, letting her hands play with his hair as he told her that he had missed her. “Well clearly not enough, since you can still tease me like that” she teased him but the smile had subdued in strength. She leaned towards him as well, only to place a hand between them. “So you think you’re getting a kiss now?” she made a click with her tongue and shook her head “No-can-do’s-ville, babydoll” as she removed her hand and as she did her thumb glided over his bottom lip.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 10:32 pm

It felt as no time had passed them, which was possibly the best feeling and the only place where he could get that. It was rare, which was why he cherished this moment so much, it had more value to him than most things. She teased him right back, making the playful look return to his eyes as their eyes locked. Leaning towards him, but paying him right back with how he had teased her earlier. He mumbled a little unsatisfied by her choice of action, yet with the still playful look in his eyes. "If you aren't giving them away - I guess I will just have to steal them?" He suggested and narrowed his eyes a little bit. Like two teenagers meeting their first love, or simply just soulmates finding their way back to each other after so long. He quickly leaned forward, stealing a kiss, just a quick one. Almost couldn't stop laughing. He was so grateful for having fate throwing him in her direction again, after all these damn years in pain, he was back here with her in his arms.

The feeling in his stomach of just how much he had missed this hit him hard, could possibly have thrown him around, but he sat still, took in the punches him mind served him. Because he was alive and sitting here with the woman he loved in his arms. The woman he would always love. "You know, this time, who knows, maybe I will actually get to marry you before we get pulled apart again," he whispered against her lips. He had asked her to marry him before, perhaps a few times they had been so close, and the universe never seemed to agree with that choice. "We will see. Depends how long you can handle my company." He didn't want to waste any seconds, even if they had forever, it surely did feel like they had waited forever to return into each others arms.
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  EmptyTors Jul 29, 2021 9:12 am

Juniper narrowed her eyes lovingly as Rex told her, then he just had to steal her kisses if she wasn’t giving them to him. That he did took her by surprise, and a laugh bobbled from her throat as she leaned it back and shook her head. Her long brown locks dancing around her back, before she looked back at ham.
It was like mood subdued into something more quiet, intimate even. Her eyes glided over his face as he slowly whispered against her lips that maybe this time, he would actually marry her. Even though he had asked before, even as they had prepared and talk about their wedding. It never became anything less special when he told her that.
Nothing can pull me away this time” she said with a low voice while her finger slowly glided over his cheeks. Last time she had thought, that, that was it. That would be the time where she would never leave him, and she would for the first time put herself and his happiness before everybody else. But someone else had taken that promise away from her and turned it into something ugly. Never again.
Just as she had done before she pulled him into a kiss. But this time it was slow, tranquilizing. To show that they had all the time in the world this time. Maybe they didn’t know what would happen tomorrow. But she wasn’t going to rush it, just for the mere thought at something might happen.

I love you” she breathlessly said before letting their lips meet once more.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We will never be a ending story    We will never be a ending story  Empty

We will never be a ending story
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» If The World Was Ending
» This does not have a Happy ending
» The two tales of a story
» It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day
» That’s how the story goes

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum