Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Crying Wolf

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Diego
Beta
Diego

Fag : Material Arts, Swimming. Spanish substitute.
Antal indlæg : 178

Crying Wolf - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 14, 2021 6:59 pm

“Honestly I didn’t think that I would get out alive,” Edith exhaled. She had honestly believed the werewolf would’ve killed her right then and there. To Edith, she was out of her mind and Natasha was just lucky that she had gotten Luka back from her. Occasionally when Cecilia touched her neck, she complained a little, but nothing compared to if Diego hadn’t healed her. She exhaled when Cecilia explained that she would be okay. “Thank you ‘Elia” she said with a light smile. “Just some heat and light massage?” she wondered. She would love for the bruising to lessen as quickly as possible. She wouldn’t want her son to worry too much, but she might have to wear a scarf either way.

Diego looked up as someone asked if he needed help. “Well, I’m looking for my friend and her… Sister,” he said thoughtfully, “They searched for the pediatric department, and I'm quite lost,” he said with a slight frown, both to the fact that he couldn’t find his way to the department, but also to the fact that he felt like he recognized the smell a little. It wasn’t something that rang a bell.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 14, 2021 8:37 pm

Not making it out alive, she knew that feeling, sadly. Back in February when Ajax had been attacked and she still had been linked to him, she hadn't thought she would survive either. She understood the fright, the fear, but as life went on, people forgot - sometimes even Cecilia forgot the horrors she had went through. "Anytime, and yes. But if there is anything, and I mean anything at all, you call me, okay?" Cecilia took a deeper breath in, moving over to write a few things down in her notes, feeling the massive headache trying to press through. A massive explosions of different visions blended together of different outcomes, she wasn't sure what was going on. Why would Clay and Diego be arguing? Cecilia messaged her left temple a little before taking a deeper breath in.

Clay took a deeper breath in and nodded a bit. "Well you have made it to the orthopedic department, pediatric is upstairs to the left," he addressed as he pointed upstairs. Now, Clay was usually good at keeping his emotions in check, especially when he was at work. At work he could just be, it was his safe place where he could do what he did best, but this man, out of all people in the world. Danica was enslaved to be with him, she didn't have a choice, and how he had treated her. The pure thought of it was enough to trigger the wolf, even if he did have excellent control. Danica was one of the most important people to Clay. So, as Diego stepped towards the stairs not far behind the hybrid, Clay lifted his hand up to stop Diego, looking at him. "You know, Danica... is the best person I know," he looked towards the beta's eyes, his face stoic, he wanted to get his point across. "And I get it, I have a soft spot for brunettes too, I just honestly don't get what she sees in you," his voice still low, not taking his eyes off the beta. Well, Clay knew it wasn't much of Danica's own choice in the matter, but he still believed she deserved better than this.

Irina made it down the stairs, as she caught Diego's scent, she turned around seeing the hybrid she had seen last month greeting her when she had spoken to Nia at the cafe. "Diego," she carefully took a few steps closer, but also aware of keeping her distance a little. "It's not worth it." She held her breath, the last thing they needed was to make a scene at a hospital where people could walk by any second. It wasn't like she knew Clay personally or anything, she had seen him a few times around, he was a friend of Nia and Cecilia's - but she couldn't allow herself to speak to him the way she could talk to Diego, and after all she didn't want Diego to do something he would regret later.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 14, 2021 9:06 pm

“I will,” Edith said pulling on a smile, as Cecilia told her to call if there was anything. She could always call Cecilia, and she might just do that one day, or maybe all of the girls should meet up at Irina’s place for a nice day to relax together. Cecilia rolled away and Edith quickly turned her gaze towards where Diego had exited just a moment ago. This was not how Edith had expected Irina’s friend to be even though it seemed like it was one of the doctors who started the discussion. She didn’t understand anything of what they were saying, but the way things seemed to boil up, she knew it was no good. “’Elia, I think we have to find Irina’s friend,” she said and corrected her clothing a bit. Edith was safe to go, so hopefully, she would continue to be like that.

Upstairs to the left. Diego smiled at the doctor and nodded, “Thanks, I’ll try upstairs,” he said before he turned in the direction of the stairs. Normally, Diego wasn’t much for being around  vampires and witches, but he had gotten better at putting a lid on the hatred and save it for when he went to train or something alike.
But even though Diego was quite done with the conversation, a hand was put up and Diego stopped before he hit it. He immediately smelled the problems  stir under his skin and he looked towards the hybrid.  He squinted his eyes as he mentioned Danica. What was this man trying to get out of this conversation?

I don’t get what she sees in you.

Diego turned his body towards the hybrid. “What did you just say?” he asked, not really believing what the doctor just said. The doctor should really think about what he said while he was at work. He should let private things stay private, and find Diego after work to tell him this. This wasn’t the place for doctors personal opinions.  He heard Irina down the hall, but didn’t take his eyes off the hybrid. “No, Irina. It is worth it. I want to know what this man thinks,” he said and tilted his head a little daringly at the doctor. “Do you really think I only see Danica as a brunette, and that I don’t see her for who she is? Do you think I don’t realize that she needs care and love? Is it because I’m not white or is it because I’m not a hybrid like you?” he wondered furrowing his brows. He really didn’t think this doctor knew what he was doing. Maybe in a lab room. Maybe.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 14, 2021 9:33 pm

Cecilia took a deeper breath in looking over at Edith again to her statement before breathing out. "Yeah you might be right about that," she got up from her chair and nodded to Edith before they both went on a quest to find Diego and Clay. "Jesus Christ Clay," she mumbled a little bit, before starting to search around. Cecilia took a deeper breath in, "I might have to call Selene if anything goes too crazy," she breathed out mostly talking to herself.

Clay pulled a smile, hearing the werewolf he remembered had spoken with Nia - Cecilia's cousin. Irina breathed out when Diego said it was worth it, perhaps it was, but not here. "Oh, so treating her like a crap till you finally realized her worth is care and love to you? I'm sorry that is a bit concerning to me," Clay pointed out not taking his eyes of the beta. He clicked her tongue. "She is my former wife, and I love her with all my heart - so, this has nothing to do with privilege or being a hybrid, you can step down from your pedestal now beta," Clay's voice still calm and low. It wasn't because he had anything against betas, his mother was the first beta - which was most likely why she was and remained the only real beta in his eyes. He hated this werewolf with every fiber in his body, and if anything he could only dream of ripping his throat out by the way he had treated Danica. "This is a hospital you guys, if you need to play alpha male, go outside," Irina tired to break through the fog of toxic masculinity. Clay listened to Irina's words, but he wasn't really much for taking his eyes of the beta. "I just wanted you to know that I always will be here to look after her, and if you ever hurt her again. I will make your life a living nightmare," he pulled a confident smile clicking his tongue a little bit. "I can always start by telling your friend there, just the type of person you are - how well does she really know you?"
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 15, 2021 10:54 pm

Edith got up with Cecilia and followed her as she obviously knew how to walk around in the hospital. “Does Selene know Clay?” Edith asked. She didn’t know what any of those men were names, nor who Selene was. Or well, she had read letters from Irina about both Diego and Selene, but since her prediction contained both men, and she seemed to know both of them to some extent, she didn’t know which of them were Diego.

He knew that what Clay said was right to some extent. He knew he hadn’t treated Danica right, and he regretted it a lot, and he was even quite sure that Danica didn’t even know that. He had done awful things, only because she had witchblood in her, and he truly wished he had just seen her from who she was. Diego narrowed his eyes, not really liking to be reminded of the mistakes he had made. She’s my former wife. Oh, okay. So, a relation from France could now be her former husband. Perfect. And he was no trouble, no, no.

Diego didn’t care that much that Diego talked down to him, but more about the relationship Danica and Diego had and how this man simply seemed to think that Diego didn’t love her, the way he spoke. “You don’t think I love her?” he snarled.

Irina tried to break in, but hardly made it through the toxic masculinity. Danica’s former husband started to talk about how he would always be there and how Diego shouldn’t ever hurt her again. Ever since Diego and Danica had met after the episode at the bar, he had actually started to bloom a love for her. And Diego would never hurt someone he loved. Not purposedly at least. He hadn’t really been in his right mind when he had tried to fight the alpha who didn’t take any damage, but simply reflected the damage to the attacker. Diego still looked directly at Danica’s former husband, no really wanting to take his eyes of him. “Shut your mouth,” he snarled. “Don’t you dare bring her into this” he said, truly trying to protect her. He loved Irina too, but in another way. “I’ve made mistakes, okay mister. And I regret everything that has hurt Danica,” he felt like he stared into the soul of the man. “And I know very well, that if you start to talk about the things I regret, I will hurt you, and if I hurt you, Danica wouldn’t be very happy to see me,” he warned the man. “So, think wisely and don’t make Danica unhappy,” he said. Diego was more than ready to leave this place, but only if this doctor, nurse or whatever the hell he was backed the fuck down. Why the hell would he even start this kind of conversation while he was at work?
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 1:57 am

Did Selene know Clay, well she didn't know for sure, she didn't assume that Selene did. "No, but she knows Diego - and I know Clay," she breathed out. "But lets just see how it goes, I will summon her if we can't stop them - but we will see when we get there," she took a deeper breath in, getting to the stairs.

You don’t think I love her? Clay snorted a bit by the question raising a brow that spoke louder than the words he could speak. It seemed like Clay knew just what to say to increase the fire building up in Diego, but Clay knew what the beta had done. He knew the awful things and yeah, some good as well, but Clay didn't see them as good things. He saw them as trying to push the bad stuff away and pretend that it never had happened - because Danica didn't have much else of a choice, it wasn't fair at all, and yet the beta assumed it was. Clay's lips pulled further up in a little smile as Diego reacted to him talking to Irina. Of course he wouldn't want the she-wolf to know, who would like dirty secrets like that to get out? No one. But the way he spoke about it, clearly it was things he didn't wish for Irina to hear. "You are not much of a man if you have to excuse your anger on a woman you are supposed to love," he then said. You could be angry of a way someone was treated, and Danica was very much the only reason why he hadn't attempted to rip this guy apart - because it would hurt Danica. "But I'm not worried, because no matter what I will make sure she gets what she deserves - which is far better than anything you can give her, but I guess fate was cruel to her."
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 5:56 pm

Edith nodded a bit as Cecilia explained. Everyone knew everyone. Edith was the only stranger here with the worst spoken English. An approving sound left Edith as Cecilia explained that they would summon Selene if they couldn’t stop them, themselves. Her legs followed Cecilia quickly, because Edith didn’t trust neither of the males.

Diego could see that this doctor didn’t think that Diego loved Danica, nor deserved her. Worst thing was, that Diego knew that if it had been him who had been this doctor, being a former husband of hers and seemingly know everything about what he had done, well, Diego would’ve reacted the same, if not worse. So, it wasn’t like Diego didn’t understand. The only thing was, he stood on the bad side, and had done so many bad things. They had had such a rocky start but things were just about to get better. Things were getting better.

Diego didn’t care that this doctor didn’t think that Diego was much of a man. Diego knew who he was and he knew that sometimes things were not going like he wanted it to, and he most often tried to correct the things he had done wrong. His eyes narrowed a little as he said that she would get what she deserves, which wasn’t anything Diego could give her.

So, Diego wished to grab onto the doctors coat and pull him closer and ask him to tell exactly what he meant Danica deserved that Diego couldn’t give, but before he could even do that, He was pulled away almost if someone made him levitate and pulled him away in a quick movement. Luckily, the room was quite grand, so when the power let go of Diego he simply fell down onto his side.
“I think this conversation might not be appropriate for this facility,” Oscar announced. He had been approaching with Melanie and they had only been able to hear a little about the drama which was going on. Diego quickly got up to his feet and looked towards the vampire and the beta which had arrived.
“I think you should mi-”-“Sit,” Oscar said quite calmly, but with a power in his voice which made the werewolf sit down onto his knees. His eyes went to Clayton, “Are you alright?” he asked warmly and pulled on a small smile.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 6:55 pm

Irina looked to the side as Cecilia and Edith came up to her side. What the hell was going on? Cecilia couldn't come in contact with Clay and right now she wasn't even sure Selene would be the voice of reason here to pull the two males apart. Clay was rather emotional regarding this, and Cecilia had no idea what was going into him, she had never seen him like this, so tensed up. Irina grabbed Cecilia's shoulder and pulled her cousin back. "Don't walk into a wolf fight," she hissed a little low, Cecilia looking back at Irina. Maybe Nia could have a better hold on Clay. But before she even had a chance to play that thought ahead, she looked back around the same second that Irina did. Irina straightened her back a little lifting her chin by the powerful aura coming strongly in closer. She recognized Melanie rather quickly, but the vampire she could feel her heart skip a beat ahead, she did not like the aura he possessed. Okay, this was it, perhaps she should have stayed at home today, at least she could look forward to see Nigel's eyes roll out by the dramatic events of today she had to tell about.

Diego was just about to grab Clayton, when he was pushed to the side, the hybrid looked to the side as his parents stepped closer to them. Clayton took a deeper breath in growling a little at Diego who got quickly back on his feet. The hybrid's father quickly got Diego to be quite when he tried to speak. Irina and Cecilia raising their brows as they watched Diego sit down on his knees to the command of the older vampire. Melania sighed a bit, as if she hadn't had enough to deal with when it came to Neil's drama. They were just supposed to have dinner with Clay, her and Oscar, just sit and catch up. She wished it was as easy with Neil, maybe one day it would be that easy. Right now having tea with Fenris was something she looked forward to, she just longed to see more of him. Melanie pushed the thoughts aside looking over at the girls. "It's going to be fine," she assured them with a calmer tone before walking up next to Oscar again. "What is the meaning of this?" She demanded to know looking from Clay to Diego and back to Clayton, where Oscar was busy asking Clay if he was alright - Melanie wanted some answers to this. "I'm fine, I just wanted to not get away with how he has been treating someone I care a lot about," Clayton took a sharper breath in looking at Diego. "She is his mate, so please, don't do anything that will cause her harm, even if I would love to see him suffer," he grinded his teeth, "Clayton," the hybrid returned his head towards his mother before breathing out.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 7:43 pm

His son was fine. Now, that was in order, he could take notice of everyone in the room. How were they? Well, one of them was pregnant. The extra bloodflow told him that. Besides from that, everyone seemed to be unharmed. He listened to Claytons words. Someone, clearly the dark skinned werewolf, hadn’t been treating someone Clayton cared about well enough, and for a moment, Oscar was about to make sure that the man wasn’t going to be a problem anymore, when Clayton added that the person he hadn’t been treating right was the mate to him. Of course. Oscar hummed a little thoughtfully while he looked at the werewolf on his knees. He narrowed his eyes as he realized that he actually had smelled this man before. It hadn’t really been because Ace had wanted Oscar to be involved in Michelle and Ace’s life, but Michelle had a way to tell stories.

“Oh, I don’t doubt that he’s done some awful things,” he spoke with a low voice, clearly not liking the werewolf himself. His eyes then slid over the  audience. As his eyes fell on Edith, she almost hid behind Irina. Edith even tried to pull Irina gently. She clearly didn’t want to be a part of the audience anymore. “I think this man knows that he’s in trouble,” his eyes ended up on Irina, “And maybe he suffers enough just living with what he has done. Regretting it,” he looked back to Clayton. “Make sure your friend stays in contact with you. If things get tricky, I might be able to pull some strings,” he said, making the werewolf on his knees feel the coldness glide down his back. Oscar after all knew both Killian and Primrose. He was certain that even though he and Killian were nemesis, Killian would be willing to pull a favor, and if not, he would just make the contact go through Michelle. Michelle liked Oscar, and well, Michelle didn’t like the werewolf on his knees. Oscar was more than ready to make the werewolf leave so there wouldn’t be more trouble, but he wanted to make sure there wasn’t any loose ends.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 12:10 am

Of course they were on edge, Irina felt Edith behind her pulling her to go. And Cecilia beside her, the werewolf still had her hand on her cousin's arm, making sure she didn't go anywhere. Irina watched how the vampire looked and scanned the room, to say she felt safe wouldn't be an honest reply, but she also wasn't going anywhere without Diego. She didn't enjoy watching him like that without being able to do anything. Irina wasn't unaware that Diego and Danica had been through some hard times, but she had never really been paying too much attention to anything but what Diego said about it.

Clay looked back at his father, when he mentioned that the guy most likely had done awful things, that he knew he was in trouble. "So, that is how you would do it, if anyone hurt your former wife and the mother of your children, you would let his suffering be determined by the fates?" Clay wondered. He had known stories about his parents, knowing that his mother had died multiply times before - question was just how did you make a person pay who caused your loved one harm? Clay could think of some ways, he also did have quite the temper. Clay however knew he could have Danica close, at least ask her over for some time and make sure they still remained in contact - it was easier now that they were living in the same town. Melanie walked over placing hand on Oscar's shoulder. "You don't have to hold him down, he knows not to mess with us," she moved her eyes up to Oscar for a brief moment giving him a softer expression before the more stoic returned to Diego. She hadn't had anything against Diego, but it was just the choice of words that he had hurt someone Clay cared about. "Right Diego?" Melanie raised her brow a little by her old friend. She could discuss with him later if needed, but right now, they didn't want to catch a crowd.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 12:56 pm

Oscar raised both of his brows a little by Claytons question about what he would do. “What I would do isn’t necessarily the right thing to do,” he replied, “But standing from the outside, I can see that simply facing the surface of the damage he has done is more than enough for him.” If it had been Melanie these things had happened to, and Diego was her mate, Oscar wouldn’t have hurt Diego physically, but mentally. Oscar would make sure that the mate got away and that everything that Diego loved was taken away from him. Friends, family and former loved one’s – even if it meant that Oscar would have to kill children. Oscar had done that before and it wasn’t new to him. After all, he had been a guard dog back in the time where he served the town, protecting them from dark creatures.
Oscar let his gaze meet with Melanie’s, quite soft in his look as she said he didn’t have to hold the werewolf down onto its knees. He glanced up towards him. Both Melanie and Oscar gave Diego a stoic expression. None of them wanted to deal with Diego, because it was simply just a waste of time. Diego replied under his breath, that he wasn’t the one to mess with anyone, but instead Oscar let go of him and made his telekinesis force him up on his legs, so he was standing. “Now, leave,” Oscar said watching how the younger beta looked over his shoulder as he tried to turn Irina away, hoping they all could get out without scratches – except for the fact that Diego had to  call Danica and make sure she was alright.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 18, 2021 12:34 pm

Clay who always did the right thing, didn't want to get told that getting revenge was wrong, not right now. Diego didn't deserve Danica and he knew with himself that he could never support the relationship, not because he wanted Danica to himself, but because he believed that Danica deserved the best of the best, and he had a hard time believing that was the werewolf on his knees. Melanie took a deeper breath in, keeping her hand on Oscar's shoulder for a moment more, at least till he got Diego up on his feet again. "One calm dinner with one of my children that is all I ask for," she mumbled underneath her breath as Oscar turned to the others. Melanie rolled her eyes a little by Oscar using his powers to tun them away. It was just being extra, but it was time to leave. "What is going on?" Natasha asked coming down the stairs with Luka, getting eye contact with Melanie. "Nothing dove, how about you all just get going, and hopefully we can get on with our days?" Melanie looked over at Clay and raised a little brow. Melanie eyed Diego as he got to follow the group. "Calm down," she walked over to Clayton, reached up and grabbed his chin to turn his face so he looked at her. "Settle down okay, this is not the time nor the place, lets get out of here," she looked back at Oscar with a nod to the side so they could get going. Maybe she should have stayed at Fenris' place after all.

Irina turned her eyes to Diego and raised a brow as they kept walking, "what was all that about?" She spoke with a lower voice looking back making sure the others didn't tag along before looking at them again. Cecilia sighed a little. "I have to stay here, I have a surgery later, but stay out of trouble okay?" She lifted her finger looking at all of them before taking her leave. Natasha breathed out. "Maybe we should find my car and get going, you need to get home to Danica, and I need to get home and take a nap," she breathed out finally getting out of the hospital. Natasha turned her head towards them looking at Edith then Diego and her sister. "I'm taking the bus to Grounds of Lily,  but say hello to Nigel from me, and take care of yourselves - okay? I will see you sometime soon," Natasha gave them all a brief smile before turning around making her exit as well.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 18, 2021 2:36 pm

Diego followed with Irina and the others as they started to walk out. “I don’t know,” he breathed out as a start. “I don’t know the guy, but clearly he doesn’t like that I’m with Danica,” he elaborated. He was somewhat confused about all of it, but it had certainly brought up some memories he had happily forgotten. And maybe it was a good thing to talk with Danica about all of the things that had happened and work through it and see if there was really anything stirring. Besides from that he didn't really wish to elaborate too much with so much company.
Diego gave Cecilia a nod as she said she had to go. Diego nodded as Irina reminded him that he had to go home and check up on Danica. He couldn’t agree more. It wasn’t like it had been anything rough like with Walter, but something had happened. Natasha left them for the bus, telling them to take care of themselves. He gave Natasha a wave before he turned towards Edith, who almost took a step back. “I- We can just chat another day if you’d like Irina? I can just come by?” she suggested. Most of them were probably quite tired by now.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 18, 2021 2:56 pm

"You don't say," she breathed out by the mention of Clay clearly didn't want Danica to be with Diego. "If he was married to her and loved her, perhaps he was just concerned - a bit aggressive way of putting it on a display, but it might just be that - concern," Irina suggested trying to put Diego's mind at ease with the whole thing, still wondering a lot about the events. She was slowly getting the hang of meeting with older and more powerful creatures. Seeing Reginald and Juniper rather often, they both  quite the aura - not to mention Cassian did posses a lot of power as well. She had accepted knowing powerful creatures by now, even if the vampire did put her on edge - but it was just because he was that, a vampire.

Irina noticed how jumpy Edith was, not that it surprised the werewolf. Edith had always been a bit one edge, not that she blamed her. "Yes, you know you can come by any time - Oh, Cecilia and I were going to catch up one of the other days, you could come by at her place? At least then we can avoid some of the drama," she chuckled a little bit before giving her best friend a quick hug letting her go. "Come on, let's head back," she looked to Diego and placed a hand on his arm, giving it a soft squeeze making their way back towards the city so they could find the truck. "What a day this has been," she breathed out massaging her forehead a little.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 11:11 am

Diego breathed out as Irina said that the man was probably just concerned, and Diego understood that. He would have been too. He understood it.
Edith smiled softly as she was told to be able to visit at any time and that she was invited to come by one of the days. “I would love to tag along,” she replied with as many English words as possible, even though it might sound weird with half English and half Russian. Some words were just trickier than others. She hugged her back before she left.

Diego breathed out and walked with Irina by his side. “You don’t say,” he mumbled. “You should really get a good cup of tea when you get home, and maybe even take a nap?” he suggested caringly. He knew she had to take care of herself and all of the toxic masculinity and the issue with her sister might have been just a little too overwhelming.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 11:40 am

She chuckled lightly before licking her lips a little bit. "Yeah, I think you are right about that. This amount of drama can't be good for my blood pressure," Irina took a deeper breath in and then exhaled. She did feel a little lightheaded, but nothing that she believed couldn't be fixed with taking it nice and easy, along with some warm tea and a well deserved nap. She felt more exhausted than usually, so right now she was very happy that they had taken Diego's car to the city center so she didn't have to drive back home. "Do you remember where you parked?" Irina asked pressing her brows a little bit together. "It all just feels like I've been part of some really weird dream," she chuckled a little bit shaking her head softly.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 7:56 pm

Diego kept a little smile as Irina agreed that all of the drama couldn’t be good for her. He knew very well she should be careful, which was also one of the reasons why he had told her to. “Yeah it’s not that far away,” he said looking in the direction he believed he had parked in. His dark eyes found their way back to her as she mentioned it feeling like a dream, “Really?” he wondered, “It’s been quite chaotic, so I think I know what you mean,” he tried to assure her it wasn’t just her who believed things had been a little too much. “I know that you’re stubborn as usual, but if you want to be carried some of the way, I’ll gladly help,” he said looking towards Irina with a gentle smile. He could almost feel how her energy was tired. It had been a long day for her.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 12, 2021 8:10 am

Quite chaotic didn't even cover it in Irina's mind. She was lightheaded and a slight dizzy but she could make it to the car, she was sure about that. Chuckling a little by his mention of her being stubborn. "It's okay. I just need to get to the car, it will be okay," she replied with a warm smile, "but thank you." Irina appreciated his offer and took a deeper breath in. "I've seen the werewolf before, Melanie - but the vampire, who was he?" She wondered with a small frown looking towards Diego. It was clearly a rather powerful vampire, and she wondered who or if it was someone they needed to be careful about running into. She wanted to know, and not just for her own safety, for everyone's sake. Walking closer towards the parking lot, she just needed to sit down and breath out. Get home and breath in peace, to hold Mila, to just sit in Nigel's embrace for a moment and get herself calmed down by their presence once she would get home. "There it is," she pointed towards his car once she could spot it across the road.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 7:33 pm

Diego gave Irina a worried smile as she said she just had to get to the car, “Anytime,” he replied. He would always be there for Irina, just like he had been there today. Some might discuss that he could’ve done more, but most of the things that had happened wasn’t really anything he could do much more with. Diego looked towards Irina as she talked about the older couple. He licked his lips a little as she asked about Oscar. “He’s one of the first born pureblood vampires,” he sighed. “He might’ve seem down to earth but he’s a real pain in the ass,” he explained. He took a deeper breath, “If you ever meet him, make sure you’re on his good side,” he warned. In Diego’s eyes Oscar was nothing but trouble and if Diego could, he would’ve ended that man a long time ago. After all, Diego had taken out one of his sons – or that was what Diego believed. Irina pointed out where the car was, and Diego was ready to change their path so they could get to his car.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 8:05 pm

One of the first pureblood vampire - great, she had just been standing face to face with another strong creature. "Define a real pain in the ass in Diego language?" Irina looked to him with a teasing smile, wondering what had went on. Of course there were stories. Stories of the first werewolves and the first vampires. How werewolves and vampires were seen as mortal enemies, how had that even come out to play? "Be on his good side?" Irina asked almost waiting for him to tell her what he meant by that. Well, all she had known about in the beginning regarding the supernatural was knowledge she had gotten from him and Selene - well at least since before she had met Nigel. But she sometimes wondered with Diego having lived for so long, what else he had encountered of other creatures, especially now when she was faced with some of his ghosts from the past.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 8:37 pm

Diego pulled a little smile as Irina wanted ‘a real pain in the ass’ to be explained. “Well, first of those two are one of the reasons why we’re mortal enemies. They made sure things got so bad,” he sighed. “He just does whatever he wants to and there is close to nothing which can stop him,” he looked towards Irina while he explained. “He only lives of blood, so he kills almost every day,” Diego tensed his jaw a little. At least, that was what Diego was sure Oscar did. He was sure he killed every time he needed something to drink. “He lures in whoever he can – oh and he once married a queen who oddly enough died shortly after their marriage,” he said and shook his head while rolling his eyes a little.
Diego walked for a little while he thought of how he should explain being on Oscars good side. “Just don’t piss him off,” he assured Irina, and hoped that that was enough to keep her safe if she ever met Oscar.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 8:56 pm

Irina pressed her brows a little bit together, well she did just watch this vampire put Diego to his knees if it was nothing. Now she knew there was always more sides to every story. But she believed that vampires were brutal and selfish, at least most of them, then she had met Nia. Nia had changed her view on vampires at least a bit, but most of all she still remembered vampires the best as from the day when she had just arrived in town and had to kill a handful of them just to make sure she stayed alive. And that they didn't go for Mila. "That is - awful," she breathed out and licked her lips a little by the mention of the queen, pressing her brows a little bit together. However, she had also noticed the way Melanie and the vampire had acted around Clay - "What is Melanie doing with him then?" She wondered, almost as if she expected Diego to know the answer to all of her questions. Even if he wasn't the one she asked for the most of her entail anymore, she was still curious. "I wasn't really planning on ringing him up or anything - so I will stay clear," she pointed out a second after and gave Diego a warm smile as they reached the car.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 2:46 pm

Diego tilted his head a little to the side, raising his eyebrows as Irina commented that it was some awful things Oscar had done. “Yeah, and it’s only the top of the iceberg,” he tried to convince Irina. He knew that Ilene and Oscar had been on killing sprees, but he hadn’t been born to witness that. He looked towards Irina as she wondered why Melanie was doing with him, “They were old lovers, so I guess they either got together again or…” He cursed underneath his breath, “The doctor might be their son,” he hissed and felt quite conflicted by it.
He send Irina a warm smile as she said she wasn’t going to be calling him, “Good,” he exhaled. “Hop in, I’ll just call Danica,” he said and started to find the contact for her. He had to ask if she was okay and assure her, that he was all okay himself and that he would explain what had happened later. When the call ended, he got into the car, and unless Irina had something on heart, he would start the engine and start to drive them home.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 27, 2021 11:26 am

Old lovers. Well that made sense why she found Clay's scent so familiar to the two old beings when she had seen them in the hall. "Would make sense, I picked up on that rather quickly. But my senses are also very overloaded at the moment, I pick up on things faster than usual," she chuckled a little to herself. Also, she could recognize a mother's instinct to protect her child from a mile away, and there was just something familiar about all of it that she had yet to place. Then she opened the car door and got inside, and nodded to let him call Danica. Irina still didn't really understand the mate mark, well she had gotten it explained and read something about it, but she figured something could just be told not understood unless it happened to you as a witch or a warlock.

The fought to not fall asleep in the car, but really just allowed herself to relax. And once he dropped her off at home, she walked inside. Irina after all just needed a warm cup of tea, to sit down and just tell about all the bloody things that had happened today. Then her and Diego could catch up another day.
___
Out
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 27, 2021 10:53 pm

Diego chuckled a little as she mentioned that her senses were overloaded and that they were picking up on things faster than usual, “It’s the pregnancy,” he commented with a cheeky smile. Diego did his best to keep his mouth shut through the drive home, since he knew that Irina was exhausted and wanted to rest. Besides, she had probably a lot to tell when she got home. Now that she lived just across the street, it wasn’t that difficult to catch up and he was certain there would be another day to catch up.
___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crying Wolf   Crying Wolf - Page 2 Empty

Crying Wolf
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-