Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So about the broken window, I can explain

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Hope

Hope

Humør : I think my guardian angel drinks
Antal indlæg : 324

So about the broken window, I can explain Empty
IndlægEmne: So about the broken window, I can explain   So about the broken window, I can explain EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 7:02 pm

Dedicated to  @Walter

DATE | 17 of August 2021
WEATHER | Windy, cold and a light drizzle
TIME | Late, after 10 pm
ATTIRE | Outfit

What a time it had been the last couple of months, no years really. No rest for the wicked really had a whole other meaning for a woman like Hope. Because she hadn’t rested, she hadn’t stopped or taken a break after she had been separated from her family after stepping through the portal. All alone in a world she didn’t understand. But she had quickly found a purpose, helping people, and becoming strong enough to protect her family in this new world. Only to find the village her parents and sister should have been in, burned down. And on top of it all. Now she had been God damn stabbed.

So, what would any rational person do? They would have called emergency or gone to the hospital. But, living on the downlow for such a long time, she had instead broken into a home that had been empty this night and placed herself in the bathroom At least she had the remedies to close it, but it meant sowing it shut. With a grimace she pulled of the jacket, after that rolling her blouse up over the wound in her lower abdomen. Wincing as the fabric was caught in the stab wound. Bloody hunters.

She was in the middle of stitching her wound together as she heard the door. The took in a deep breath, the aura was very much that like a werewolf. She could feel it. Bloody hell. He would know she was in here the moment that he took step through the door, maybe even before. She looked down at her bloody hands and then rolled her eyes. Well. All she could do was continue and hope she could explain herself out of it.

Sidst rettet af Hope Ons Sep 01, 2021 11:48 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Humør : Everything is crumbling right before me. But I know what to do.
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: So about the broken window, I can explain   So about the broken window, I can explain EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 5:54 pm

It was late and Walter had been visiting Elisabeth for once. It had been quite ‘wild’ for once, with her commanding him to lay down and talk. He had explained that he might have to go for a while, and that Elisabeth might have to be in charge of everything until he came back. It was a weird thing to be talking about with her, because normally he would just talk to Romeo about it – but he wasn’t there anymore. Dead and buried. Walter had told her now, so that she would have some time to learn the things she had to do as a substitute – and there was a lot. Poor woman. He hadn’t even explained that there was a chance he wasn’t coming back, but she would figure that out. That was what Walter had done once Selene had died. He had waited and wished for her reappearance, but when she didn’t appear, he eventually just had to live without her. Move on. Walter had also been thinking about asking Selene if she was going to come fully back into the pack or not, now that it had been a couple of months, but something told him that she had a lot to think about lately and if she wanted to come back into the pack, she would know that she could just ask. Walter was there for her.

So, he had gone home from the forest side with a whole lot of thoughts in his mind and as he got closer to his home, he noticed a new smell. Not that it alarmed him since he had neighbors and the smell could belong to a guest or something. But as he got closer, it seemed like the smell only got stronger towards his house and… there was blood close to his garden. He furrowed his brows while he searched his house from the outside while he approached it from the forest side. A broken window, really? A burglar fairy had paid him a visit?

This was going to be fun. He huffed a little and went on to the front side of the home before he locked himself in. The smell of the fairy was so much stronger, almost as if a normal human walked into a perfumery. He sighed with a little growl and took off his jacket before he started to follow the strong scent leading into his bathroom – and there she was. Stitching a wound? He rolled his eyes of her. “Do you need a hand?” he wondered and was already thinking about removing the pain from her. How had he become so generous to stranger who just barged into his house like they owned it?
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: So about the broken window, I can explain   So about the broken window, I can explain EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 12:03 pm

Hope stopped what she was doing as she heard the low growl, but it didn’t seem like he was storming towards her, no he was. She stopped her thought process before it picked up again. He was taking off his jacket? Her eyes shifted a little form side to side, this was not how she expected it to go, but she then picked up her stitching herself together again, only to stop once more as he opened the door to the bathroom. The man standing there starring at her was an absolute tree. Her brown eyes slowly glided from his feet towards his face and gave him a half smile. Okay so this wasn’t really the best look, not only had she broken in. But she was dripping blood all over his white surface here in the bathroom. Of course, a person would be mad, wait. She shook her head as if she didn’t believe what she had just heard. “Do I need a hand?” she asked a little puzzled and looked down at her bloody fingers as she then looked back up. A soft chuckle left her “Well, that was not what I was expecting” she replied quite honestly licking her lips “Just need to close it up, then I’ll be okay” she then looked at the blood “And, I will clean up of course” she felt how her fingers trembled a little not really sure how to feel about all of this. “Sorry I broke in, it was quite the emergency, as you might have noticed” she mumbled and then leaned back to finish up the last of the job before she pulled a small scissor and clipped the string after making sure it wouldn’t be able to open up again.

She pressed her brows together in pain and got up on her feet, looking again at the tall werewolf. The air around him was so weird, it wasn’t normally she found purebloods so collected when someone broke in on their turf. “Do this happen often to you?” she had to ask because even none werewolves wouldn’t be this calm.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: So about the broken window, I can explain   So about the broken window, I can explain EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 2:43 pm

She eyed him from feet to his eyes. Well, maybe she wasn’t used to people being so much taller than her. After all, he was quite close to two meters. The way she shook her head made him raise his brows a little. She clearly didn’t understand that the first thing he wished to do was to help her. He couldn’t hit a wounded girl, could he now? “Of course you hadn’t expected that,” he said and rolled his eyes a little. Walter had always had quite the attitude, but who he showed it to had been quite different. Besides, some alphas might just have a way shorter fuse than him. After all, his powers helped a lot on his anger management. She stated what she was going to do; stitch herself up and clean up. He put a hand on her shoulder as she continued to stich herself up. She wasn’t missing a whole lot, but the damage she had and the pain she felt was more than enough to make the job difficult for her. ”I’ve noticed,” he said and took away her pain. After all, he healed quite a lot faster than she did. He could feel things hurt but thought there was no real damage. Feeling the pain also left him wondering how the hell she had ended up like this.

He offered a hand as she wanted to get up, and would let go of her hand as soon as she had found her way up, moving a little backwards to give her a little space to move around. After all he didn’t know how much she knew about his place nor how long she had stayed there. And if she wanted to clean up the mess she had made, she might want to walk a little around. “Does this happen often to me?” he repeated rhetorically looking at her with raised brows, “That fairies break into my home to stich themselves up?” he added frowning a little, “No,” he snarled a little. “How did you even get stabbed?” he asked and crossed his arms.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: So about the broken window, I can explain   So about the broken window, I can explain EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 3:04 pm

The more he talked and the more she took him in. The more fascinated he became. What surprised her the most was how he placed her hand on her shoulder and a jolt went through her. The pain started to glide from her body towards his arm almost making her gasp. But all he got was two glowing fairy eyes, almost liquid gold as they looked at him and then they turned back to normal. As she got up, she took his hand, but quickly took her hand back just like he did. All of this was just bizarre. Which, at this point she actually liked.

Yeah?” she gave him a smirk as he clearly didn’t find her question funny, but how he retorted and then added that it wasn’t something that happened often that fairies broke in. A soft chuckle left her as she snarled at her, she didn’t take it to heart. If anything, she deserved to be thrown out the same way she had gotten in. So, she took whatever extra she could get. She looked down at the wound and up at him as he asked how she had gotten stabbed. Her smile disappeared. “Hunters, the woods around here a filled with them, so it was either them or a small group of vampires hunting nearby. And since you know” she sarcastically let her left-hand glide down her body “I’m their favorite snack, I thought my bet was going through the hunters instead” she then looked down at the blood “Do you have some kind of bleach and a sponge you don’t want to use anymore?” she then ask not really knowing where he kept his cleanings supplies.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: So about the broken window, I can explain   So about the broken window, I can explain EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 3:17 pm

Everything she did pointed to him in the direction of her enjoying his company. It was provoking and he was wondering whether or not he needed to prove to her that she needed to respect the man in front of her. Though, there was something about this that somehow made him think that she was just joking around, and that she actually respected him, or was it just because he hadn’t picked up a fight with her?

She explained her story of how she had gotten stabbed and he nodded a little, not really pulling on any grimace as she gestured to all of her being the vampire’s favorite snack. The she changed the topic to the cleaning, and he gave her a little nod before he walked into his kitchen and started to find the things she had asked about. “Wise choice to go to the hunters and break into a house right after,” he mumbled a little. He simply just hoped that it wouldn’t put a mark on his home, because he really didn’t want for this to be a target. Members of his pack usually went over here, and he also had Selene who came by and… Yeah, no. This wasn’t very smart, especially not when he was planning to leave soon, and Elisabeth would have to take care of everything.
With bleach and a sponge he went back to her and handed her it. “Don’t disappoint me,” he said, and as soon as she had taken the things he stepped a little away and leaned against the nearest wall watching her not fuck more things up.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: So about the broken window, I can explain   So about the broken window, I can explain EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 4:09 pm

Smart man, she gave him a respectful smile as he clearly didn’t see any of the good in her breaking into his house after the run in with the hunters “Don’t worry” she said in a quite neutral manner. “The only reason I need to stitch myself up is because I took care of them, nothing will lead them in this direction, not about to make more trouble than I already am” As he came back with what she had asked of him she couldn’t help but chuckle as he asked her not to disappoint him. She narrowed her eyes while looking at her, but not in a challenging way. “You might be one of the most interesting persons I’ve ever met, and I’m truly sorry that I broke into your house, I’ll pay for the damages for the window” she mused as she turned around, she poured the bleached on the blood spilled places and then turned on the sinks faucet to wet the sponge “Do you have a bucket as well? Might make it easier and less messy” she asked before turning around getting down on all fours, not without pulling a slight face of pain as it tightened in her wound. But she pulled through, even though it was kind of weird how he was watching her do this, she leaned her head as her red hair spilled down her back as she let her eyes look at him. “don’t believe me that I will do a good enough job?” she asked taking in a breath before turning around again and kept scrubbing.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: So about the broken window, I can explain   So about the broken window, I can explain EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 4:37 pm

Walter listened as she explained why he shouldn’t worry about the hunters. She had taken care of them. He couldn’t help but look somewhat surprised. So, she was a baddie, sure thing. As she said that she wouldn’t make more trouble than she already was, he finally couldn’t help but pull on a little crooked smile. She was so stupid, “It’s good that you know what you are… Trouble,” he said, though with a little smile on his face. He liked that.
He chuckled a little and furrowed his brows as she said he was an interesting person. “You don’t pay for a thing,” he interrupted her, to assure her. When she had done her things and gone away, he would take care of the things like he wanted it to be taken care of. He didn’t want to wave a bill after her, trying to find her and everything. Nah, he just wanted this to be his own project, though of course she could help now that she was already there, just like she did. Cleaning up blood.
He licked his lips once before he went back to the kitchen to grab a bucket and went back to her. “Here,” he said handing her the bucket while she was cleaning on all fours. He crossed his arms again and watched her. As she looked towards him and asked about the work she was doing, he nodded, pressing his lips together. He didn’t believe she would be doing a good enough job, and besides from that, he needed to be sure she wasn’t going to cause any more trouble, like ruining his sink, shower, or anything alike.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: So about the broken window, I can explain   So about the broken window, I can explain EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 8:43 pm

The smile became a little wider as she looked at him actually smile at her. What an odd pair they were, mostly in the sense this was his house and she had broken in only to fill his bathroom with blood while she tried to patch herself up. She didn’t comment on it though as he called her trouble with a smile. Maybe she was a welcome distraction from whatever was waiting for him in his head when he was alone. When you lived over hundred years helping people with getting revenge or getting a new start on life, you started to recognize the traits in their faces. Or that gut feeling in one’s stomach that this was a person on a mission.

What? You don’t want me to pay for it?” she pressed her brows together but then just shook her head as he walked out to the kitchen again and came back with a bucket for her “Thanks” she mumbled and got up as she walked over to the sink and got water in it. She took in a deep breath not really having anything else to say. He seemed like the type where he just wanted her out of his hair, which she right now understood. A grunted again as she got down pressing her hand against the wound. She kept working on the blood and it didn’t take long before she was finally done. She breathed out and sat down on her heals looking at her handiwork. “Good?” she asked looking towards the werewolf.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: So about the broken window, I can explain   So about the broken window, I can explain EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 5:55 pm

He shook his head to reassure her that she didn’t need to pay for anything. It would be too much trouble, and he didn’t want to have ‘her bills’ hanging over him. It was such a hassle. Even though he stood nearby and watched her get the job done, it wasn’t really like he kept an eye on her. He simply just wanted to make sure she didn’t do something stupid or be there if she needed some other utensils. Who knew how much damage she could cause if he let her be alone? She had already done so much.
Eventually she turned her attention to him and he looked down at her watching the places where she had been bleeding. “Acceptable. Just don’t bleed on my floor again,” he said and stretched his arms forward to take the bucket and the bleach. It wasn’t an invitation to come by, but if she really needed a place to seek shelter… She could get in for a couple of hours. “How long have you been here?” he wondered with a slight frown.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So about the broken window, I can explain   So about the broken window, I can explain Empty

So about the broken window, I can explain
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Oh this? I can explain it! - Grace
» I can explain - Nikolay
» Through the Window (CW, TW) - Kenna
» A flight through the window is not so much fun ( TW)
» From the window in my sand castle

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Moon Street :: Hus nr. 1-7-
Gå til: