Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Speak of the devil

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

Speak of the devil  - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Speak of the devil    Speak of the devil  - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 2:52 pm

A pained chuckle left her as he told her he was just happy that she had let herself known. It wasn’t fair he was so gentle with her. For all the pain, trauma and anger she had brought into his home. The many times she had taken off into the woods, coming back looking lie something that had been pulled through the mud.

What happened?” she pulled back as, drying off some of her tears before his hand found her cheek and made her look back into his eyes. She couldn’t help but laugh a little, a dry laugh as she looked into his eyes. Reminded just how deeply in love she had been. But also understanding now, that she had just projected her need for love towards him, as she hadn’t met anyone else that had showed her the same kindness he had done. “Yesterday, the last month, or why I left?” she asked letting her tongue lick her teeth. She started with why she had left “because without you around, I couldn’t, I couldn’t keep myself in check and I knew my mother died so” she shrugged and got up and out of his embrace.

So, I” she shrugged again looking away “convinced Michael’s son, Zachary to run away with me” she folded her lips together and looked around, clearly knowing what she had done had been bad. “At least I didn’t kidnap him as everyone thinks!” she put out as an argument.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Antal indlæg : 49

IndlægEmne: Sv: Speak of the devil    Speak of the devil  - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 3:25 pm

It was just how it was, he hadn't been needed to be dragged into what ever Sariel had gotten into - what Eden had gotten into or what Michael had asked of him back then. But perhaps they had both done him a favor letting Sariel into his life, reminding himself of the fact that there was someone out there worth caring about - and proving to himself he could still care about someone. Azrael pressed his brows a little bit together, but waited for her to start telling him what had happened in general. The beginning seemed to be the best outcome.  Azrael didn't interrupt what she said, he listened, it had taken - a long time for them to have reach the point where they could freely talk about everything, so he also knew to just let her speak. She knew of course her mother had died, yeah, it wasn't the call Azrael had liked Remiel yelling him for help with the most. He remembered that day clearly.

He looked at her as she got up and out of his embrace. Looking at her as the next words left her lips, almost like she knew how he would react to it: I convinced Michael’s son, Zachary to run away with me. Azrael lifted his hand up massaging his forehead for a moment, as he took a deeper breath in. Azrael remembered how worried Michael had been for Zachary, on top of having Azrael to heal him with the damage that the demon had done on Elenora's soul - Michael had been torn into all sides of the world in conflict with himself. Azrael placed his hand back down looking at her. "Kidnapping or not - you caused a lot of trouble young lady," he breathed out. Azrael would always choose Sariel's side, he would always stand by her, but when she acted like this - it made it very hard. "Just don't do anything like that again," he breathed out. The last thing he needed was to piss another of his siblings off defending a person he loved. He would gladly do it if it came down to, but he also liked not having to.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Speak of the devil    Speak of the devil  - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 5:37 pm

She pressed her brows together as he told her that she had caused a lot of trouble. What? But, she hadn’t kidnapped him, he had voluntarily gone with her. Had Zach told people that she had done that to him? That he had followed along and then not wanted it anyway? Maybe that was why he had left her just like that. Her coming home and he hadn’t been there. Assaulted by vampires, that had been lured by her angelic smell, only to be very disappointed by it being mixed with a witch. So, while she had still been in pain, despite being helped by a rather rude demigod. And no one had been home.

The breath she took in through her nose, was almost burning. Don’t do anything like that again. What? She had thought she had helped him! She had teleported him around in the world, taking him to see galleries. Movies. Giving him so many of her first. And now it was just a bad thing she had done. She placed her arms around her and looked away. “Fine, I wont do something like that again” she whispered and pulled her bottom lip with her teeth. “So, what have you been up too?” she asked instead, leaning against the window setting.
Azrael

Azrael

Antal indlæg : 49

IndlægEmne: Sv: Speak of the devil    Speak of the devil  - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 12:30 pm

Azrael breathed out looking at her, he had no idea what they had been out doing. What Sariel had done with Michael's son, but it didn't matter if Michael had found them and seen her as a threat towards Zach. "I'm sorry, I would just hate seeing anything happen to you," he exhaled and tilted his head a little bit to the side, clearly he had not been the one she had trusted the most - other wise she could have called out for him later. She had trusted the shapeshifter that had left the place, the guy filled with massive grieve, he couldn't anything but notice it till he had left the house. What had he been up to? Not much to be honest. "Work mostly, Michael and Remiel can't really take care of anything themselves, so getting their younger brother to do the dirty work - just like old times," he breathed out and clicked his tongue a little. "But I've just been around, waiting for you to let me find you," he confessed on his next exhale. "Who is the guy you are with?" Azrael wondered pressing his brows a little together. Clearly it looked like she was being taken care off and he was very thankful for that, but he was also curious.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Speak of the devil    Speak of the devil  - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 6:30 pm

She couldn’t help how her eyes narrowed while looking at him. Her arms folded over her chest, she didn’t really get the whole, he didn’t want anything to happen to her. Now she did know that she had put a spell over herself that made it very difficult to track her. But she had very hard to believe that if he really wanted to see her, he had found a way. Maybe it was just the cynic in her not believing that he actually did care, because why would he. She nodded slowly as he told her that he had been working. Grinding her teeth by the mention of Michael and Remiel.

A soft hum left her as he kept talking about how he had been around and waiting for her to contact him. Who was the guy she was with? She looked towards him, and then pressed her brows together. Wait, was with? She walked out of the bedroom without telling him. The house was empty, had he, had he left? Her heart was beating furiously in her chest, flash back to when she had gotten home to the house that she had shared with Zach and then he had been gone. Without a word, without even knowing if he was alright or what had happened. Later to figure out that he was back in his father’s arms. She found a note telling her that he was out. Her hands found the countertop and she grabbed unto it, almost letting her knuckles turn white. He had just gone out? She closed her eyes, of course, he had seen her and Azrael, of course he had went out.

I want you to leave again” she whispered, turning around licking her lips. Nodding, “yeah, please leave
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

IndlægEmne: Sv: Speak of the devil    Speak of the devil  - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 7:42 pm

Sariel getting up from the bed and walking out the room was enough for the archangel to get up and follow her. He had seen her get visions beforehand, it was nothing knew to him, but it was her entire expression that worried him the most. Azrael observed her quietly, not wanting to interrupt the train of thoughts she had - he knew better than to do that. But she turned around, the archangel pressed his brows a bit together, almost if he was shocked by her choice of words. Telling him to leave. It was also in that moment that Jamie opened the door, his heart still beating fast in his chest, his hair messy from all the running around. But he had stood outside only coming in to the sound of her whisper that asked for the archangel to leave, not once - but twice. Azrael looked towards the shapeshifter then back at Sariel. "You sure you want me to leave?" Azrael raised a brow slightly, not trusting her with a simple shapeshifter he didn't know. Jamie narrowed his eyes a little bit, but archangels he wasn't impressed by them. The only good thing the angels and heaven had provided for Jamie was giving him his little brother back. That was one thing he would forever be grateful for. Azrael took a step closer towards Sariel, making Jamie take a few steps up next to her. "I think she told you to leave," was he defensive for no reason? He didn't know the entire story between them, he wasn't sure who in her story he was, he could be a lot of figures - but it didn't matter if she didn't want him here. Azrael took a deeper breath in, stopping and raised his brow at the shapeshifter. Jamie looked towards Sariel wanting to make sure she was alright, waiting for some sort of confirmation that everything was alright. The words Iris had spoken still ringing in his ears. "You could just stay out of this," Azrael spoke to the shapeshifter once again clearly not amused. "And I think you could back a little bit off."
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Speak of the devil    Speak of the devil  - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 8:04 pm

She couldn’t cope with all these feelings at once. The vision she had gotten with Jamie, naked with another woman. It didn’t help on the whole ordeal and the last thing she needed was Azrael to be there watching her not being able to keep her feelings in check. But before she could do anything, Jamie came through the doors asking him to leave. It almost took her breath away and made it very hard for her to concentrate on which feelings she should feel first. “Jamie!” she hissed as he started to tell Azrael off, funny how she had just asked the archangel to leave. But this man, he was family and hell if she was letting anyone talk to him like that. “You don’t speak to him like that” she stepped between the both of them. Sariel turned towards the shapeshifter looking into Jamie’s eyes, seeing that he hadn’t really gone anywhere to the shops as he had talked about in his note. Normally she got visions before they happened, had this already happened? She then turned towards Azrael “I’m sorry Azrael, but I explain later not right now” she breathed out having a hard time talking about who Jamie was to Azrael, when he was standing right behind her and would hear every word she said. Words she wasn’t ready to tell him. “Please leave, I know you are busy, and can’t just come every time I ask for you, but – I promise it won’t take long before I contact you again, okay?” she knew it was a lot to ask of him, but right now she just needed to deal with one thing at a time.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

IndlægEmne: Sv: Speak of the devil    Speak of the devil  - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 12:17 am

Jamie looked towards her as she hissed his name, well he wasn't sorry for speaking to the archangel the way he did. After all, this was his territory - or to be fair Nigel's - but for right now in this moment, it was Jamie's. But he listened when Sariel told him to back off, it however, did not stop his jaw from tensing up. He kept his eyes locked with Sariel's and gave her a short but firm nod, before looking at the archangel again breathing a bit out - just a little. Azrael nodded to her, it was okay - he didn't need an explanation he never did. And as quickly as he had been there, he was gone in a beam of light. Jamie blinked a little bit, it was always something seeing it up close. "Okay, I'm sorry for storming out like that okay - and that," he waved to where the angel had been standing for a moment, then he shook his head a little bit to himself. Not really knowing how to explain what had happened. But he was honest about having met Iris and run around in the forest. It wasn't weird for Jamie to fall for some attraction, what had been weird to him was how he had pulled back because their was somewhere he would rather be. And he hoped she still would be going on house hunting with him despite the events. Then he returned to the kitchen so they could get the rest of the breakfast and coffee.
__
out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Speak of the devil    Speak of the devil  - Page 3 Empty

Speak of the devil
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come
» When there is nothing left to say, just keep silent and let it speak volumes of what is left unsaid
» Devil you Don't [cw]
» The Devil You Know
» So this is the Devil himself - Lucifer

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: