Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come

Go down 
+3
Elenora
Madelaine
Charles
7 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Charles

Charles

Antal indlæg : 88

Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come Empty
IndlægEmne: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 2:51 pm

LOCATION Ethan's house
DATE early august 2021
TIME 22.00
OUTFITS:
Ethan: Outfit
Quentin: Outfit
TOPIC FOR @Madelaine

Okay, how was he supposed to accept that all hunters around here just had given up? It seemed like everyone who stayed here long enough suddenly took the monsters side, like the monsters had some spell over everyone. No, he was not accepting that. His father didn't die for that. He died because Frederik was now a witch, and he didn't know what kind of spell he had placed on Elenora and Julianne, but he was not going to get him down too. He would get them out of it. He had to. But he had also promised Hannah to search for Madelaine, who had been missing for over a year. Till, at least he had overheard Ethan and Elenora talk a few days ago. Mentioning Madelaine, so of course Quentin had in mind of checking it out. If she really was back. Quentin knew it was late, but he also didn't want to just swing by in the early hours. So, with a bottle of wine in a paper back, he showed up at the door. There was light in the living room so he knew Ethan hadn't gone to bed yet. And the sound of a dog barking made him even more confident.

It didn't take long before the door was opened. "Hey man, I'm sorry its so late. But I was in the neighborhood, and I've been looking for someone lately. Perhaps you can help me?" Ethan narrowed his eyes a little and took a deeper breath in. "You must be Quentin?" He asked before Quentin let himself in. Quentin handed Ethan the bag. "Yeah, Elenora has told me about you," he informed. Not that she had said much. Or Quentin hadn't listened. He felt the tickle of a supernatural creature close by, and sure thing, as he stepped into the living room. There she was lost and found. "Madelaine, in the flesh. Just the woman I was looking for," he exclaimed with a smile in his face. Quentin was known to be kind whenever he was around family, close friends or loved ones - to everyone else without mercy. It wasn't a superprise that he was nice to Madelaine, or smiled at her, more that he smiled at a witch. But he couldn't just attack here and right now? Or he could.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Madelaine

Madelaine

Humør : We'll get through this, right?
Antal indlæg : 97

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 3:51 pm

Another lovely day in. Just sitting on the couch watching something on the telly, cuddling with Ethan and Puzzle. She leaned over to grab her glass of wine as Puzzle suddenly picked up his head and started barking as it ran towards the door. She looked at Ethan, who was here at this hour? As Ethan stood up to check, she leaned over and grab her phone checking what time it was. Around ten pm. Maybe it was one of his co-workers. She knew that detectives worked odd hours, but still wouldn’t they just have called?

You must be Quentin?.
The sound of the voice apologizing about it being late, had been familiar but as soon as Ethan had confirmed her suspicion it ran her cold down her back. Hunters. She knew that Ethan had talked to his twin sister about it, but no one was supposed to know that she was back. None that would be in the mindset of ending her life now that she wasn’t human anymore.
As she heard steps she quickly got up from the sofa, not quickly enough to go hide in the bedroom as she saw the man standing there looking at her. Even as his smile was nice and warm, it still made her uneasy. Her arms folded around herself as she stood there looking both scared and perplex by the whole situation. “Ethan” she called, not really wanting to engage with a hunter she knew for his brutality. He didn’t often care about the supernatural being kind souls, just trying to survive in a world just like humans were.
Even after she had met Oliver, and he had started with trying to help her navigate in the world of being a witch. She had still decided to stay with and at Ethan’s place. Fearing that it was the mate bond pulling her back to Oliver, and not the fact that she loved him. It had all been quite complicated in her mind, but the way her and Ethan had just fallen back into routine. How safe he had made her feel. It had been everything. And she still loved him so much. But if hunters were to show up at his door, how could she keep justifying staying with him?
Charles

Charles

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTirs Aug 03, 2021 11:24 am

Oh, she knew. He could see it in her eyes, and the way she started to call for Ethan, trying not to let him come too close. Well, of course, if Quentin had turned into a monster like her, he would be scared too. She knew what he needed to do, and he knew it. The question was if the mountain named Ethan knew, now much did he know about Quentin's family? Ethan seemed to rush rather quickly to her side, aware that Madelaine felt unsafe. "I see how this goes," Quentin took a deeper breath in, "come on Mads. You had to know it would come down to this. Look at you," he lashed his arm out towards her. "It's disgusting," Quentin's eyes turned to Ethan shortly. "Watch it," he threatened Quentin, and took a step in front of Madelaine. He wasn't going to let Quentin near her. "I think it's time for you to leave," Ethan said dangerously low not taking his eyes off Quentin. "But I just got here, and it seems like you have a problem that needed to be taken care of. I'm pretty sure you are in need of help from a pest control."

Quentin dared taking a step closer, making Ethan take another step closer, looking down at Quentin. "Don't worry, I will make it quick and painless." He looked up into Ethan's eyes, not scared of the bear starring him down. "You realize how much danger you put your sister in Madelaine? What happens if you are in a room with her and you lose control? What happens then? You are a monster now Madelaine, and you deserve to die," Quentin spoke without empathy to Madelaine, but not looking away from Ethan. "I'm not going to say it again, leave." Ethan pushed Quentin back. The dog whined as he lost his sight and hearing as well. Quentin got up from the ground looking at Ethan that slowly stopped being influenced by Quentin's powers, but Quentin quickly threw a jab across the giant's face, hitting him on the jaw sending him to the ground. "Stop being in my way, or I will put you down too." He looked up at Madelaine. "You really want to put him in this situation? Because I will kill him if that is what it takes to take out down." Ethan supping Quentin of his feet, making him fall down to the ground, making the two hunters tumble around.
Madelaine

Madelaine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 12:05 am

Everything about Quentin was scaring Madelaine. It was almost like watching one of the people she had put behind bars. Some of them believing what they did had been for the greater good. Those were always the scariest. Because you never really knew where you had them, or who they were loyal to. As most of the time it was to themselves, and what ever twisted code that they found comfort in.
It hurt her; his words cut in her like a knife. Because if that was how Quentin saw her, what was to stop her family from seeing the same thing? She had been so afraid that Ethan would be disgusted as well. But he had only seen her with loving eyes. So naturally Maddie had hoped, wished that it would be the same reaction when she finally got the courage to speak with her sister, her brother and her parents.
Please just leave Quentin” she whispered looking from behind Ethan back towards the man she had grown up with. Pest. A small sob left her throat as she tried to not let it affect her. She didn’t deserve those words. She hadn’t chosen to be turned, she had been forced and tortured. But if she could survive that, didn’t she deserve to live a life, as long as no one got hurt by her?

Madelaine widened her eyes as Quentin actually meant it. He was going to kill her. If there had been any doubt in her mind before, there wasn’t any now. He was actually going to kill her.
There is nothing to lose control over!” she hissed this time feeling how anger boiled in her veins as he accused her for just putting her sister in danger. She didn’t have any powers. She didn’t have any magic, or at least not to her knowledge. “Stop using my sister as a justification that you can kill me, I haven’t done anything other than not being human!” then it all went so fast, how Puzzles whined, Ethan being hit in the jaw sending him to the ground.
Madelaine widened her eyes. One thing was threatening her. But, if Quentin was so dead set in her ways, what was to make other hunters come, and hurt Ethan if he tried to get them away from her.
The next words that left Quentin hit the nail on the head. She just stared at him. He was serious. He could do what ever he wanted to her, but, by the gods no one was to hurt Ethan. Ever.
Helplessly she watched to two men starting to tumble around, and quickly grabbed Puzzles and retreated further into the room. Never had she felt so helpless as she did right now.
Charles

Charles

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 7:19 am

I haven’t done anything other than not being human! Those words hung in the air like a heavy fog, there was no way to see through it. "That is the worst crime of all," he replied in a lower voice. Because in his eyes it was, it was the vision he was brought up with. And as he tumbled with the bear, throwing punches, getting painted more beautifully himself as punches hit his face. Quentin finally grabbed his knife in his belt and stabbed it through the palm of Ethan's left hand with full force. Hoping it would hang him to the ground for a hot minute. Ethan screamed up in pain turning his attention to the knife in his hand. "You fucking sick," he yelled pulling the knife out of his hand. "Nothing personal, I just need to get her out of your head. And then you will be fine, you'll see," Quentin assured Ethan as he got up, he moved towards Madelaine.

It wasn't because he liked the idea of killing Madelaine. Because he knew Madelaine, or he had known her. He knew it wasn't her anymore, it was just a monster wearing her skin, a monster trying so hard to blend in with the humans and their nature. But Quentin knew it was far from the truth, there was no such thing as a good monster. It was a lie. A lie most hunters had gotten into their heads these days. Elenora with Frederik and Griffin, same with Julianne. Then there was Nigel with his monster like daughters, and that werewolf girlfriend. People had lost their minds in this country.

Quentin took a step further and closer to Madelaine, narrowing his eyes a little bit. "It's okay," he assured her and breathed out. "I will make it easy and quick. You won't even feel a thing," he added and got up to only being a few steps from her. "Quentin I swear to God, if you so much as touch her I will kill you," Ethan yelled at Quentin. "Oh shut up Ethan. I'm doing you a favor, because you are too weak to do anything," he didn't look at the mountain, because he knew better than to take his eyes of a witch as well. Closing off Ethan's sense of sight, as enough to make the mountain fall and crash down into his coffee table. Then he quickly got a hold on Madelaine, having one arm wrapped around her neck, having her stand in fornt of him, holding the grib tight.
Madelaine

Madelaine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 9:27 am

Puzzles scrambled around in her arms as if it knew something had happened to the owner, despite not being able to feel anything. As she heard the scream from Ethan and saw how a knife had been forced through his hand, both a scream and a sob had left Madelaine. This was a nightmare, this was everything she had feared would happen when people found out that not only was she not dead, but she had also been turned into a witch.

As Quentin got up from the floor Maddie knew that she had to try to defend herself, and even as her vision was blurry from the tears streaming down her face. There was a gun in the bedroom in the small table by her side. If she could just get to that, then maybe –
Before she even got that far she felt how he came closer, how Ethan vowed that he would kill him if he so much as touched her. Madelaine tried to get past Quen but her focus was pulled towards Ethan that suddenly fell over the coffee table. There was blood everywhere.
Then she felt strong arms around her, making her frail to get out. But there was no contest as he was so much stronger than her. “Quentin, please!” she begged while tears streamed down her face. She was being put in front of him, so she could watch Ethan crawl around seemingly not able to see anything.
Let him go you bastard! Stop it, stop hurting him!” she begged once more, at this point she wished that she had never survived. None of this had been supposed to harm Ethan in anyway. And even though it wasn’t her doing it, it was still because of her.
She felt how the air was starting to cut off. The light headedness and how her hands and nails started to claw against his arm to get him to release the grip.
Ethan” she breathlessly whispered kicking with her feet.
Charles

Charles

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 11:50 am

Quentin felt Madelaine's nails beginning to claw into his arm, hoping perhaps that he would let go. But he didn't. He had tumbled with werewolves before, and they had claws. Quentin just wanted to get over with it, get it done so he didn't have to think to long about it. It just needed to be quick and easy. She whispered for Ethan while kicking out, making Quentin hiss a little annoyed just trying to keep her steady. At least he was taller than her. But that didn't have a lot to say, when Ethan teleported  behind him and stood up like a giant towering over Quentin. Quentin managed to let go of Madelaine and push her as hard as he could, hoping she would trip over something if not into the bookshelves or the fire place in the corner of the living room.

Ethan was infuriated, grabbing Quentin around his throat with his pushing him to the opposite side of where Quentin had pushed Madelaine. The pain in Ethan's hand was sharp, and he didn't really have time to check the cut and he tried just ignoring the burning feeling. Quentin got back on his feet taking a few steps back into the combined kitchen, and looked to the side and got a hold on a knife from the knife holder on the wall, while Ethan quickly looked at Madelaine. "Get out of here," he yelled at Madelaine to get out, just as Quentin ran towards him. He needed to take down the bear to get to Madelaine before she could get away, this was his only chance. But taking down Ethan wasn't really the most easy thing to do. But he managed to stab Ethan in the thigh, Ethan once again screamed up as Quentin ran past him towards the door after Madelaine. "Quentin!" He yelled turning around summoning a gun and quickly fired two shots towards Quentin, two shots at his left shoulder making Quentin scream up in pain as well and turn around. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Quentin yelled looking at Ethan that still had his aim on him. Ethan's face pained and his entire body was shaking from pain, but he didn't lower the gun from Quentin, even if his entire body wanted to shut down.
Madelaine

Madelaine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 12:23 pm

Disorientated and gasping for air she tripped and felt how a hard edge slammed against the side of her head. She didn’t even realize that she had been knocked cold for a minute, as Ethan’s voice suddenly rang out telling her to get out of there. She scrambled to her feet, not noticing the thick blood gliding down the left side of her face, dripping down her face, as she ran towards the knocked over coffee table to grab her phone and started running towards the exit. She wanted to stay, help, but she also knew better. As long as she was near Ethan she would just pose as a distraction.
While running she quickly found the number for Elenora, remembering that Ethan had told her if anything should happen, to call her. But when her boyfriend once again screamed in pain, she turned around looking at how a knife stuck out of his thigh and Quentin running towards her with murder painted in his face.
Finally someone picked up, just as a gun was fired and Madelaine couldn’t contain the scream that left her. Maddie that totally forget that she had the phone in her hand, looked with tears streaming down her face from horror, at how Ethan shook with pain.

But she couldn’t move, totally rooted to the place she was standing looking at the scenario. Quentin starring at Ethan, Ethan not lowering the gun pointed towards the man he had already shot twice. She heard a voice from the phone that was hanging down her side and slowly brought it up to her ear. “Come quick, his going to kill Ethan” she whispered her entire body shaking from fear.
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 1:04 pm

Elenora had been sitting, for once in just enjoying herself. Just poured a glass of wine about to take a bath when her phone called. She didn't even get to say anything till she heard the sound of Ethan yelling, and everything else that happened all around. The gun fired, making her take a sharper breath in. Madelaine screaming, making Elenora hurry to get dressed, while she had the phone on speaker, "what the hell is going on?" She demanded to know as she put her hair up into a high pony tale. Come quick, his going to kill Ethan. "What? Who? Who is going to -" Elenora took a sharper breath in. "I'm on my way," she breathed out and grabbed her phone walking towards the front door, grabbing her car keys. "Get outside, I will be there as soon as possible." Elenora then started driving towards the house. She connected her phone to her car, and called up Nigel, just leaving a voicemail with the information she had gotten, and that she didn't know how bad it was - so if he didn't hear from her within half an hour at least, if he would drive to Ethan's address and check it out. Because Elenora didn't know what scene if she came to. Quentin was not easy to stop, she wasn't even sure she could do anything. But there was no way her younger brother was going to kill her twin brother. And as angry Quentin was at the supernatural, it was no match how infuriated Elenora was in general.

Ethan still aiming at Quentin, not wanting to cause more harm than needed. But Quentin just seemed to not being able to stop after he had set his eyes on a goal. And removing Ethan's sight once again, made the giant fall as he lost his balance completely, and the gun vanished into thin air. Quentin stormed after Madelaine, "you! Get over here," he almost roared after her. He was sick and tired of games. "I'm done playing nice," he hissed as he reached to grab out after Madelaine, just as the lights from a car out front blinded him.

Elenora almost jumped out of her car as soon as he had parked, throwing a ball of fire towards Quentin as a warning shot, making him stop moving. "Are you out of your fucking mind?!" She yelled at him as she walked closer to Quentin who looked over at his older sister. "What are you doing here?" He asked almost as if she had nothing to do here. Elenora walked closer and before Quentin had a chance to do anything a slap crossed his face, making him turn his head. "What am I doing here? What does it look like I'm doing here? Stopping your useless ass in acting like a complete incompetent moron," she yelled pushing him a bit back. Elenora turned her eyes to Madelaine for a second to nod towards the house, wanting her to go in and check on Ethan - she had a bone to pick with Quentin.

Quentin had far from expected Elenora's burst of anger, and he hadn't really been working close enough with her for a while to feel it. He didn't even get a word in, and every single time he tried to focus on wanting to block one of her senses - at least just to get a step ahead, she threw another punch at his face. "Your idiot twin," he spit some blood on the grass looking back at his sister. "Is protecting that abomination," he nodded towards Madelaine. "But of course you are not much better yourself, hanging out with Frederik and Griffin as if they were still our brothers - Jolene was right, you are growing soft," he added, making Elenora grab Quentin's injured shoulder and pressing her fingers in the wound. Quentin screamed up in agony, lifting his knee up into her stomach making her step back. "You don't know when you should shut up, do you?" Elenora raised a brow at Quentin. "You are the one to talk? Are you here to kill me too, just like you killed our father? Is that a new way to betray your family, or perhaps you were never really a part of the family." Elenora took a deeper breath in. "You really want to tangle with me right now Quen?" She warned him. She really did.
Madelaine

Madelaine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 1:38 pm

Madelaine let out a shout as she tried to get away from Quentin, all she really wanted was to get over to Ethan that once again had lost his sight. But just as she was sure he was once again going to close her hands around her arm and pull her in to kill her. The lights of a car rounded the corner and Elenora came out throwing around fire. It was like a breath of relief that left Maddie, as Quen let his attention towards her pull towards his sister instead.

The slap rang out and Maddie took a step back looking towards the door to get in. And as soon as Nora looked at her and nodded towards the house she didn’t waste anytime and ran inside to where Ethan was lying on the floor in the living room. A sob almost threatened to choke her as she saw the state of him. If she hadn’t been here, none of this would be happening. She ran into the kitchen grabbing some cloth and the bag of medical aid and bandages before she returned to where Ethan was lying. “I’m so sorry” she whispered and started working on making sure that there would be compression around the wound. Then she saw the hand and had to bite down her lip. Why didn’t she have any powers? Then she would have been able to heal him, witches had healing powers, didn’t they? "Tell me what to do" she said with a shaking voice "Do I call the ambulance, what, oh my god, Ethan" it was clear that she had no idea what to do in this situation. Not while Elenora and Quentin was fighting outside.

Nigel on the other hand, had had such a nice day. After the wedding and Irina telling him that he was once again going to be father. Nothing could really put down his mood. Even though the werewolves in the street was starting to act like small chihuahua’s. Or at least Diego had seemed like he could really need an anger management appointment. But that great feeling that he had had throughout the day, suddenly disappeared when he noticed that there was a voicemail from Elenora. Since their little trip into the woods, he hadn’t heard from her. So, this couldn’t be a social call.
He listened to the message and widened his eyes. Quentin had really lost his mind this time. Going after Ethan? He quickly told Irina about the situation before he grabbed his weapons ran to his car and started driving towards the address he had been given. At least it wasn’t far from where he lived.
Just before he was driving down the road, he killed the light parking the car a little further away, so he could be the element of surprise. He could already hear the yelling from Elenora and Quentin.
He made a click with his tongue as he finally came into site and looked towards the man that had threatened to kill his daughter. “Quentin, Quentin” he said in a low and threatening voice “You really should know when to step away from a fight young boy
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 2:15 pm

He couldn't see a thing, complete blackness and then the burning sensation spreading out his body. He could hear Elenora and Quentin argue outside. He didn't know if it was good or bad, he just wished he wasn't here on the ground completely useless. He wanted to help, to do something and not just be this  weak. Ethan took a sharper breath in hearing someone coming closer, the low sopping giving him the idea that it was Madelaine. "It's okay," he grunted a bit trying not to move too much.  Tell me what to do... Ethan took a sharper breath in and tried not to sound to panicking while speaking. "Call an ambulance, or call either Cecilia or Nia, it might be better just calling one of them," Ethan gasped, he didn't want Elenora in trouble for fighting with Quentin. "It's okay Maddie, I'm going to be fine alright?"

"Tangle with you? You are putting yourself up to this Elenora, don't ask like you aren't asking for it," he threw a punch towards his sister which she slipped by moving to the left, preparing a hook that collided with Quentin's jaw making him stumble a little bit back. "I warned you. Stand the fuck down," she warned again, looking at her brother that just seemed to get more angry by the second. How could he be so stupid? Quentin went straight to the fight, throwing punches as if he was trying to prove something, and moving his sense of feeling it was easier to move with his injured shoulder. Blocking a few punches, Quentin had success in a front kick, making Elenora fall down to the ground only to get up quite fast. Quentin being over at Elenora grabbing his hand around her neck, that was when the voice of Nigel cleared through the darkness.

Quentin looked to the side eyeing Nigel, and took a deeper breath in. Elenora taking her chance to grab around Quentin's arm with her hands, burning it till he screamed up and let go of her. Elenora looked to Nigel for a second, "we should stop catching up like this," she breathed out and moved her eyes back to Quentin. "Oh come on, you are still not mad about what happened in the woods are you? I did nothing wrong," Quentin pointed out, because to him, the threats and the shoots fired towards the werewolf, there had been nothing wrong with that. "What did you do?" Elenora sighed and looked quickly back at Nigel before looking at Quentin again. Nigel was like family to Elenora, the last person she had in her life that reminded her of Archie. No way she was going to let Quentin come for Nigel or his family, not if she had a say in it.
Madelaine

Madelaine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 2:56 pm

None of this was okay, far from.
it’s not, it really isn’t” she whispered and looked at the knife still in his leg, but she knew better than to take it out. She just needed to keep calm and get ahold of Cecilia. She didn’t really know who Nia was, as she had moved away before Maddie had joined the circle of Ethan’s friends. “I try to call Cecilia” she spoke softly letting a bloody hand trace over his face and pushed some of his hair away. The last thing she wanted, was to put this kind of danger on Ethan. And it tore at her heart seeing him like this. If she had just went with Oliver – what a cruel fate to be in love with someone, and constantly feeling like something was missing while being with that person. Especially after she had met Oliver and understood just what the mark on her collarbone did to her.
Now she could see just how much pain he was in, and she still couldn’t shake the feeling that it was her fault. She had to dry off the blood in her pants as she couldn’t really get the screen to recognize when she pushed down on it. Finally, she got to press in to call Cecilia. “Please pick up, please pick up” she whispered, while sitting behind Ethan and placing his head softly in her lap.

We really should” Nigel said with a dry voice, not taking his eyes of the man that had not only threatened his only seventeen-year-old daughter. But then also shot not once, but three times, towards his pregnant girlfriend. “Nothing wrong?” Nigel repeated and let out a small laugh as he walked a little closer, almost eerie calmness. Flexing his fingers while an eyebrow crocked up. “Oh, he only tried threatened to kill my daughter, and then took a couple of shoots at my girlfriend – So I think we have a score to settle” Nigel had never been brought up with the same intense hate towards every supernatural being. He had a shapeshifter as a mother, and his sister was a fire fairy.
Now you have a choice Quentin, I either kill you right here, right now or you get the hell out before I change my mind and don’t let you leave at all
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 3:45 pm

Cecilia had been at work most of the evening, just at her coffee break, not that she had much break before a vision of Ethan being hurt had made her drop her coffee, only for having a phone calling her just four minutes prior that. "Hey - Yeah, I know. It's going to be alright, just stay there, and I will be right there," she took a sharper breath in. She might need Nia, not because that there wasn't any other available, but she needed a cardiothoracic surgeon - and Nia was her most trusted choice. Cecilia knew Nia was supposed to be with Clay, but Clay of all people would understand the importance of this. Efter ending the call with Madelaine, she had hurried to call Nia as she ran down to the ER to get  medical car out - not in the mood for arguing with Ash about it either - luckily she didn't have to.

Elenora's eyes darted towards Quentin as Nigel summed up what had been going on. She widened her eyes at her brother, had he completely lost his mind? Elenora understood where Quentin was coming from, it was really most because of Archie and Nigel that her perspective had changed a bit, but it was always challenged - and she had perhaps been just as reckless the first time she had entered Gaia, but not in the sense of harming anyone close to someone they knew. Even if Calvin had brought her back to a similar mindset to Quentin's, and she was easily consumed by the rage she carried - she would never have done what Quentin had done. One thing about the two families that she was grateful for, was that Mariella hadn't ended up getting married to Quentin like there had been discussed back in the start of the year.

Quentin looked at Nigel, narrowing his eyes a little bit, taking a step back, just a small step. He was very much aware that he did not want to end up in a fight with Nigel, but Quentin was also full of himself. He was sure that Elenora wouldn't let Nigel kill her own brother, okay perhaps he would have stood a bit safer if he hadn't questioned whether or not she had been a part of the family minutes ago. "You are not going to let him kill me are you?" He asked looking at his sister for a moment, and Elenora took a deeper breath in. Quentin had lost it, there was no way that he wouldn't kill again, or hurt anyone. She couldn't even promise Nigel that Quentin wouldn't try again or threaten his family again. "Madelaine, how is he holding up?" She yelled to Madelaine inside, wanting to know what was going on. "Or will you just kill me like you did with father?" Quentin asked, making Elenora look back over at Quentin. "You know if you don't shut the fuck up, I am, but right now - I'm not the one you should be most scared off. So, let me give you some sisterly advice and get the fuck out of here," she once again warned him. But Quentin didn't move.
Madelaine

Madelaine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 6:36 pm

Thank you Cecilia” Madelaine whispered as Cecilia already told her that she knew and was coming. That made everything so much easier, even though that Madelaine still had some trouble understanding that Cecilia actually knew about all of this, and not only that. Had some very powerful abilities at that.
While waiting she did everything she could, to make things a little easier for Ethan as she laid on the ground. Not that she liked it, being this helpless. Another reason why she knew she needed Oliver’s help. Even as it tore in her heart that she knew that it meant leaving.

Nia had been so excited for this date, or it wasn’t really a date. Maybe it was? She had ordered food from outside but made her own dessert as she were actually getting really good at making those. But now around five hours had gone by, and Clay still hadn’t showed. She had sent him a couple of text messages, but he hadn’t replied and at first, she had been scared that something might had happened. But being in her line of work, she knew that Cecilia would have called if he had been admitted to the hospital. So, why wasn’t he here?
Suddenly her phone started buzzing at she quickly grabbed it with a smile on her face, that quickly disappeared as she saw who it was. “Cecilia?” her eyes grew big as Cecilia explained that it was Ethan and she needed her to come in to help. “Yeah, of course, I’ll meet you there!” she quickly grabbed her jacket and left the table with the cold food and painfully empty glasses of wine. At least she had one had two of them, and not drunk the whole bottle as she had been very close to doing.

Cecilia is on her way!” Madelaine shouted back “It, its not good!
Nigel looked at Quentin and shook his head as he took another step forward placing a hand on Elenora’s shoulder. “There is a fine line being a hunter and a serial killer, Quentin” he spoke with a low voice letting his piercing blue eyes stare into Quentin’s eyes. “And what you are doing here, its manslaughter, not a mercy act of killing something just because it isn’t human anymore – when will it stop? And when are you going to face that there is a grander spectrum of good and evil, than just human and supernatural? Because where I’m standing, angels wouldn’t hesitate to put you down, the same way as you were trying to kill Ethan and his girlfriend, now run along before I make good on my word
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 7:39 pm

Elenora breathed out, Cecilia was on her way. Not that Elenora had a deep connection to Cecilia, they had met a few times because of Zitora and Ethan. Both had dealt with Joseph. But other than that, they weren't close. But it wasn't good, making her worried. Her worry settled a little bit as Nigel placed a hand on her shoulder, also cooling her a bit from the burning rage towards her younger brother. It tingled in her fingers just to throw another punch at him, but she didn't, not with Nigel being the anchor to her self-control. Quentin rolled his eyes of his sister, but it wasn't till Nigel stepped close enough standing next to Elenora, that it was like reality kicked in and he realized that he was in trouble. It wasn't his intention to attempt to kill Ethan, just stop him in getting in his way. Quentin wouldn't admit that he listened, because it was words different from what he was taught - which also meant he frowned a bit, but mostly in a clear sign that he didn't understand. Even if he wanted to see the logic, it just wasn't there. But he understood the logic in not wanting to be here when who ever Madelaine had called came - he didn't know who that person was. So, he took a few steps to the side before he made his run out of the scene, not looking back more than once. Elenora breathed out, shaking her head at her brother. "I'm sorry about him - he is, has always been a special case," which she knew Nigel already knew. Then she remembered Ethan, and looked to Nigel with more concern in her eyes. "Ethan," then she started running towards the house. Still not knowing how bad it was.

Coming inside the coffee table was smashed, stuff everywhere, blood everywhere, and if she hadn't been used to the scene of crime, she would be scared. Just around as scared as Madelaine was right now. Her and Nigel had at least some training in tending wounds, not like the doctors could, but perhaps just enough to make things easier for him so he didn't die of blood loss from the wound on his hand.

Ethan just sat there looking out, still not being able to see anything. He hand his other hand around the wounded, hoping it would stop the bleeding just a little bit. Just enough. Still having the knife in his thigh, at least it prevented the wound from bleeding, but damn it hurt. "Ethan," she rushed over there sitting down to his free side looking through the wound. It didn't look like his eyes knew where to search, but she knew Quentin's powers - she knew that it was very different how long his powers lasted as he couldn't remove them on his own. "We need something to wrap around your hand," she looked around to see if there was something easy to grab. "So, how long till your brother's bloody abilities wear off. Because this sucks," he breathed out, clearly in pain despite wanting to show it. "What made him take off?" Ethan took a sharper breath in. "Oh that? I bet a mix of my good left hooks and a Nigel did the job," Elenora chuckled a little bit trying to keep herself from sounding to scared. She was terrified of losing him, losing anyone really.

Meanwhile Cecilia had picked Nia up in the medical car on the way towards Ethan's house. Asked about Clay, she would have assumed that he would have joined them, because they had been supposed to be together. Which lead to a series of other questions that Cecilia wasn't done hearing about it - and she was for sure not done with Clay for that stunt. Cecilia had seen some of the scenes from the house, or scenes that might have happened, so she wasn't going to take an entire team of people with her from the hospital. It was crazy enough bringing Nia into this. "From what I've seen it appears like he has a laceration on his right hand. A knife jagged in his left thigh, but I'm unsure of other injuries. I have Ash on stand-bye in case we need to bring him in," she informed Nia as she drove up in the driveway. Getting out taking the med-kid with her. Still wearing her doctor coat from work, not having had the time to get something else on. But it was fine. She got in and took a quick look around, surprised to see Nigel there, but quickly gave him a nod, then turning to Ethan. "What the hell happened here?"
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 8:10 pm

Nigel shook his head a little when Elenora apologized for her brother. “I don’t blame him; I blame your father” he said in a hushed tone before he then nodded as she remembered Ethan and walked with her inside the house and watched just what had happened. The boy had gone completely of his rocker. A small sigh left him as he looked at Ethan just sitting there with Madelaine supporting him, she clearly had tried to help with the wounds, but she wasn’t a paramedic or a hunter. Besides one could she just how scared the poor girl was.

Hey, it’s going to be okay” Nigel said as he pulled out the small bag that was over his shoulder and pulled out a few potions. One other good thing about not being too big of a prude around witches. They always had the best kind of potions. “This is going to sting, please hold his hand down” he nodded towards Elenora “Madelaine?” he looked at the woman that slightly nodded as she was handed a belt “make sure that he bites down on it” She placed her forehead against the side of Ethan’s head, tears still gliding down her cheeks as she helped Ethan with putting the belt between his teeth and then Nigel poured the concoction over the big wound in his hand, making it close together, leaving a big pink scar.

Nia hadn’t really explained much even though Cecilia had tried to get answers out of her, why Clay wasn’t with her. First, she had tried to lie and just tell her that Clay had to go earlier than expected. But of course, her friend could see right through her, and she had a little begrudgingly explained that he had never showed.

Nia had changed in the car, as she had still worn the outfit she had chosen for the evening. She grabbed a paramedics jacket and a med-kid before walking behind Cecilia into the house. What met her, made her stop for a second. So much blood. She took in a deep breath through her mouth and steadied herself. She could do this, for Tiny, she could do anything. “Give him a little room” she said as she caringly placed her hands on Madelaine’s shoulders and ushered her a little away from Ethan. She placed herself beside him “Hey Tiny, we have to stop meeting in situations where something bad has happened, good thing I got stood up today on my date so I can be here instead, huh?” she made a small joke, not even thinking on how pathetic it sounded. And found a small flashlight and shined in his eyes. Something grabbed her gut “His blind?” she said with a low voice and looked at the people around him, waiting for an explanation. An ability could do this?
She sighed and grabbed her stethoscope to listen to his heart and took his pulse. “His vitals seem somewhat normal under the circumstances” she looked at his hand where it seemed like the wound was closed. “And the laceration on his right hand is gone?” her eyebrows pressed towards each other as she looked up at the people again. “Well, seems like we weren’t really needed huh?” she made a small joke, while checking everything else than the trauma entry that, that was more Cecilia’s specialty.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 11:12 pm

I don’t blame him; I blame your father. That sentence echoed more in her head than many other's, because it was true. Frederik said it as well, it was their father that was the biggest monster - but not even her brother's seemed to have much space to tolerate Quentin, then again Quentin wanted them dead. And Elenora didn't even know if there was anything in Quentin to save, but maybe they could help him. She just wasn't sure how.
Elenora listened to Nigel's instructions about holding Ethan's hand, and gave him a confirmed nod. Ethan took a deeper breath in, chuckling a bit, but it wasn't really funny, but he was losing blood and the pain was making him go crazy. Feeling Madelaine place her forehead towards the side of his head made him take a sharper breath in. Ethan had heard Nigel's instruction, this wasn't the first time he had been out in a field where he had been the officer or hunter shot down. So, he just did as instructed. Keeping the darkness in him away the best he could, but how he longed for the darkness as soon as it started to sting and he bit harder down in the belt.

"Not blind per say, only for a moment, hopefully," she replied to one of the doctors, the one she didn't know. It was useful information letting them know it was an ability. But she also knew there had been cases were Quentin's ability hadn't worn off yet, so it was no point in lying if it should be one of those cases. Cecilia took a deeper breath in, looking at the knife in the thigh. "Well, Okay, I need you to get down with your back on the floor, Nia, something for the pain," she gestured Nia to help him get on his back as well, while making sure the leg didn't move too much. "Maddie, go get something cold for him to drink after," she looked to Madelaine shortly, just getting her up and away from the scene. Cecilia took some scissors from the back to cut the trousers leg up , giving her free space to work around the injury. "How are we feeling Ethan?" Cecilia asked while getting on some gloves, knowing he most likely was feeling like shit, but she needed to know that he still was here with them. Which he was, chuckling a bit with his usual 'everything is good' vibe.

"I need some bandage for to wrap around the wound after, we don't want him losing too much blood," she had her eyes darted very concentrated at the knife's placement. First when she was sure Nia was ready with the bandage, she told Ethan that she was going to remove the knife, asking for Nigel and Elenora's assistance in holding Ethan steady while she did this. There was no way this wouldn't be painful, therefor she wanted it to be quick and steady. Elenora pumping him with good energy, to drain out the darkness that might grow in him because of the pain. Finally, as the knife had gotten out she was, she applied pressure to the femoral artery trying to prevent the blood that just wanted to ooze out. She knew she needed to keep the pressure for around ten to fifteen minutes to at least stop the bleeding, so wrapping it in till they got Ash here - would be best. "Nia call Ash, we need to take care of the rest of this at the hospital," Cecilia took a sharper breath in taking the gloves off, running the back of her hand over her forehead as she breathed out again. The last time someone had been bleeding out on the floors in this living room, it had been her.  
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyFre Aug 06, 2021 6:17 pm

Maddie quickly got up and walked towards the kitchen, her hands were still shaking and while she was turning on the faucet. The man that Elenora had called Nigel came towards her and placed a warm hand against hers “Here, let me do it” Maddie sucked in her lower lip and nodded giving him the glass so he could fill it with cold water.
“No one is expecting you to keep it together with what just happened” he looked at the giant gash there was in her forehead and the bruises that were starting to form around it and on her throat. “Take a deep breath, and everything will turn out for the better, Ethan is a strong boy he will make it through this” he handed her the glass again and with a much calmer grip she returned to the living room where both Nia and Cecilia had him on his back and was taking out the knife and making sure that he didn’t bleed out. Nia pulled a wide fabric strip out of the bag and placed it over the wound. “Okay Ethan, deep breath in, this is going to be uncomfortable” she said and then tightened it to the point to where she knew it would hurt, but it would also safe his life.  

Nia nodded and got up from the floor only to have Madeleine take her place and went out to the medical van to call it in.

I’ll can drive Madelaine to the hospital, we will stay behind and make sure that everything is locked up safely then you don’t have to do it Elenora” normally he would think that the girlfriend to the victim would be the first one at the hospital. But something told him, that the girl needed a few minutes to collect herself before she went of driving with everybody. Ethan needed surgery anyway.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyFre Aug 06, 2021 10:01 pm

Elenora looked to the side and watched Madelaine, how nervous and worried she was. She understood that feeling, watching someone you cared for in so much pain, not knowing if they were going to make it. Well, Elenora was confident in Ethan making it, she had to be. A sad smile lifted on her lips listening to Nigel's words even if they weren't to comfort her, this could have been worse, so much worse, but it was not what Madelaine needed right now. She just needed to know things would be alright. Elenora looked at the blood on her fingers shortly, and with the ringing sound of Ethan's scream in her ears, it was just a little too familiar, but she kept herself in check. Elenora looked up at the doctor she didn't know, as she told Ethan that the next part was going to be uncomfortable. But the knife was removed, the bleeding somewhat under control. He was fine. Ethan was going to be fine.

As the ambulance came and took Ethan out, having Nia and Cecilia leave with it, despite Cecilia wanting to give more than a few 'it's going to be alrights', she had a job to do. Elenora still sat down on the floor folding her lips a bit looking at the blood as she forced herself on her feet. Looking down at her hands for a few minutes, her red knuckles from punching Quentin. She looked up as Nigel spoke her name, and clicked her tongue a little bit nodding. "Yeah -- okay," she breathed out. "I will just wash my hands first," she said a bit zoned out walking out to the bathroom and washed the blood off before heading out driving with the others to the hospital.

At the hospital there wasn't much else to do other than wait. Sit in the waiting area with her leg bouncing like crazy, just bend over with her elbows on her thighs while pulling her eyebrows. She hated waiting like this, even though she knew he was stable and everything. She hated everything like this. So, she just waited for Madeline and Nigel, because right now she really didn't like sitting here alone.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyLør Aug 07, 2021 11:47 am

Nigel nodded towards Elenora as she told him that she needed to wash her hands first. His own eyes landed on the pools of blood on the floor, the poor dog that had crept into a corner still whimpering because it could see or hear anything. What kind of animal of a man, took his rage out on a poor dog? It wasn’t even that great of a threat. He shook his head, maybe there truly was no hope for a guy like Quentin.

After Elenora left he turned towards Madelaine “Go pack your stuff, I I’ll take care of the blood” he told her with a deep but low voice. “What” it was clear Madelaine didn’t understand what he had just told her. “I know that look on your face, now, he deserves a quick exit if you’re not going to stick around” Madelaine could feel how tears started to prickle behind her eyes and nodded before she started walking around the house picking up the stuff that was hears. With trembling hands, she called Evelina, explained the situation as she picked up the phone, asking her to come pick up the dog, as it shouldn’t be alone. Didn’t take long before the pregnant woman stood in the doorway looking in. Her eyes dark with worry. “at least tell me when his out of surgery, okay?” Madelaine nodded and breathed out as Evelina pulled her into a hug and told her everything would be alright.

Finally, they walked into the waiting room, seeing how Elenora sat there alone “I’ll, get us some coffee” Madelaine spoke and started walking towards the cafeteria. Nigel sat down beside Elenora and took her hand. “How are you holding up?” he asked with a frown on his face as he watched how Maddie disappeared down the hall.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyLør Aug 07, 2021 12:31 pm

She took a sharper breath in when she noticed movement towards her, looking up and nodded as Madelaine excused herself. Elenora licked her lips a little and breathed out as Nigel sat down beside her, first really looking at him as he took her hand, making her sit a little more up. How was she holding up? Where did she even start? "I don't know," she breathed out and folded her lips. "It's just a lot lately," Elenora confessed as she looked into his eyes. She didn't like being open about her emotions, it wasn't what she was taught, but it didn't matter anymore what she was taught. It was a lie. After she had parted ways with Nigel, she wished she could say that it had been it. There was many times by now she wished it had been it. "And I miss him. Every single day," she breathed out blinking a few tears away, looking around at all the people sitting in the waiting area. People getting good news and people breaking by the bad ones. Families sitting hoping and people sitting alone like she had not long ago. It wasn't like she wasn't happy for everyone who was happy lately, because she was. There was so much happiness despite the pain so many people had been through, but she couldn't avoid feeling empty and alone.

Elenora didn't talk about her emotions with people, she turned them into anger and exploded. "Nigel?" She took a deeper breath in a few minutes later and looked to him, closing her eyes shut for a second before opening them again, letting a few tears escape her eyes. "Do you think I'm broken?" She then asked in a lower voice, trying not to let her voice sound to fragile. But no, she wasn't okay. Elenora hadn't been okay for a long time.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyLør Aug 07, 2021 12:56 pm

Nigel gave Elenora’s hand a little squeeze as she told him she didn’t know, followed up with that it had just been a lot lately. Of course, it was, she had gone through so much in such a short period of time. Archie being killed, being kidnapped herself, then the whole thing about her father coming to town and trying to kill Frederik. Well, of course it was a lot.

And I miss him. Every single day.

Nigel didn’t even need her to say his name, he understood right away. What her and Archie had had together. Was one out of a hundred, when hunters decided to marry into the family, it was normally just for making the family stronger, not out of love. But those to, they had been made for each other. What Archie could bring to Elenora, being one of the purest souls that Nigel had ever met. “I know Nora, I know, I miss him too” he said in a low tone, and let his thumb glide over her hand. After Archie had died, he had tried being there for her, but he knew he hadn’t done enough. With everything else that had happened around his own life.

mmh?” he hummed as she said his name and looked towards her. Do you think I’m broken?. That broke his heart. This young woman, not even thirty yet, thought she was broken? “Hey, hey” he said feeling the emotions strain his voice as he put his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. “Sweetheart you are not broken, even if it feels like it, we all get out on the other side, some way or another” she was so small in his arms, and for a second, he remembered where he had had Reggie as a real father, she had had none. “There are people out there that love you, people that will be there to pick up the pieces of what you feel is broken” his hand glided over her hair, just like he had done to Katelyn so many times after her panic attacks after she had been kidnapped “I love you, Elenora, and I’ll always be here, you a family, my family
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyLør Aug 07, 2021 2:32 pm

She closed her eyes shut as he said he knew. Of course he knew, Nigel had lost his brother that day. A pain she also knew too well, losing both Griffin and Frederik, even if they came back, it had still left a wound in her heart. Losing people, she never got used to that. Elenora felt like she was broken, like every single piece of her was shattered over the entire universe, and nothing could put her back together. She tried to fill it up with what she had. Because she did have her siblings, she even had Michael if she wanted to acknowledge him as a father, if she could trust it. But she had never been good at letting other people in.

Elenora had not noticed how much she just needed a hug till he put his arms around her. Feeling like how her guards just lowered, and allowed herself to just cry. Even if it was a silent cry, there was no doubt that she crying, when you were taught emotions were for the weak, silent tears became your best friend. Elenora just let herself fall completely into his embrace, she couldn't even remember the last time she had let herself just fall apart. But she listened to his words, took them in while getting her breathing under control. I will be okay, it's not the worst thing that has ever happened to me, was what she paid Frederik off with, knowing he would be there if she needed him, but he never pushed through to her, not that Nigel directly did that. But she could always see in his eyes whenever he knew she lied, even if she found herself quite good at lying. Perhaps it was the line of work. You did what you needed to do, and everything else that happened, all the pain and misery, was just a part of the job - just like Michael had said. None of their words cut through to her like the ones Nigel just said. Because it was the words she needed to hear. The words she had needed to hear in a while. I love you, Elenora, and I’ll always be here, you are family, my family. She lifted her head a little up from his chest and dried her tears a little bit looking at him. "You are my family too," she breathed out folding her lips while taking a slightly sharper breath in. Then she just let herself fall into his embrace again, placing her cheeks against his chest. "And I love you too," she whispered softly as she breathed out. "Thank you," she added closing her eyes for just a second, before letting him go again.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyLør Aug 07, 2021 2:53 pm

He let her cry in his arms, didn’t say anything about it because, he knew how it felt. How many times he alone had trashed rooms, screaming with tears streaming down his face. After getting his daughters back into his life, like he had now, he understood why it was important to let yourself feel the emotions that you buried down in your heart.
A soft hum left him, as she said that he was her family too. He placed a hand towards her cheek and dried off some of the tears that came down, he looked up and saw Maddie standing there with three coffees he nodded, and she placed herself in a seat in front of them. “Always Nora” Nigel let her go and placed another warm hand on the other cheek as she sat up. A soft warm smile formed on his lips, and he looked over at Madelaine that offered both a cup of coffee “Thank you” he said and stood up “I need to call Irina” he said and looked over at Nora making sure she would be alright with it. But with everything that had happened with Matthew, he needed to make sure that she knew that he was alright, and he also just needed to check in. for his own sanity.

Nigel finally walked to an area where you were allowed to talk on the phone. Maddie turned her attention towards Nora and handed her the other cup “I’m sorry” she whispered with a pained voice, looking down at the last cup and took it out of the small holder she had gotten.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come EmptyLør Aug 07, 2021 4:21 pm

Elenora took a sharper breath in, as he mentioned that he needed to call Irina. "Yeah, of course. Say hi from me," she replied with a soft smile as he got up. Elenora looked over at Madelaine, first really seeing her now. Madelaine was a witch now, she had known that since seeing her again. And she had seen witches around their mates, and Ethan wasn't it. She knew that. Elenora took the long needed cup of coffee, and dried the small remains of tears from her eyes. "Don't be," she replied with a softer voice. "Quentin's actions cannot be brought back on to you -" she assured Madelaine and took a deeper breath in. "He has been meeting up with Hannah, I know she is looking for you," she informed Madelaine as she leaned a little bit back. "Look I know Quentin might have said a lot of shit to you, but none of it is true okay?" Elenora lifted the cup up to her lips and took a mouthful of the coffee. The ton of shit she had said to people in the past, only because they weren't human. It wasn't alright. She had ruined so many lives, and she was dealing with that now.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come   Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come Empty

Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Speak of the devil
» When there is nothing left to say, just keep silent and let it speak volumes of what is left unsaid
» Devil you Don't [cw]
» The Devil You Know
» Devil on my shoulder

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: St. Michael Circus :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: