Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You're blind to whats around you [TW]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 8:45 pm

I’ll make it so” Cassian told him, maybe there had been a lot of things Cassian and his father hadn’t seen eye to eye on, but he had still respected his father and been around for many centuries. Just because they weren’t alike didn’t mean that they didn’t have common ground. One thing was very important to remember, Killian had been in Cassian’s live more or less since he had been born, which was over four-thousand-years. He wasn’t found of erasing Iris memory. It was still weird looking at the girl and see someone they had all known so many years ago. Maybe that was the reason Oscar had been drawn to her, just like he had been last time. “I’ve delegated the rest of your work to the people that fits the description, I’ve made every mail cc so you can follow along for the process but most of the mails you have gotten since your last mail, isn’t something you actually need to look at, I have things under control here” he took a deep breath “and the next time you meet my son, please don’t just give him your credit card, I really don’t want to meet with the board and justify why there have been so many expenses” that last thing was said with a smile and a joking voice, they all knew that the Jones family had a very loss grip on money. Mostly because they would never really run out. Perks of living a long life. “Now, I’ll let you get back to your vacation, before Artemis turns me into a frog

Artemis rolled her eyes as she heard that last thing and leaned back into the chair finding her book once again and started reading while drinking her coffee.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 11:28 pm

Killian nodded a bit as he said he would make sure the things were done. It wasn’t like he liked the fact that he had to erase another memory from Iris. She had to stop doing these stupid things. He couldn’t keep saving her from stupid actions… Just like he had tried to save Michelle from some stupid actions… God, he had given up on saving Michelle. She was a complete lost cause when she lost that vampire so many years ago. He was just glad that Cassian had fixed the drama back then. Stupid vampires. They always caused trouble to the Jones.

He closed his eyes a little as Cassian mentioned that he was CC on very mail so he could follow along. He shouldn’t follow the mails right now. He just needed to have his holiday. He nodded a little as he said he had things under control. He couldn’t stop laughing a little as Cassian complained that he had given Sebastian a credit card. “Well I got to know how he would use endless of money in a couple of days. It says a lot about the person,” he said pulling on a smile, “And next time you tell me you have a son,” he said in a slightly grumpier manner. If that man ever got a child again, he would like to know. He liked having grandchildren. Or well… One of them he hadn’t seen since he was born… The other had he only just gotten to know… And the last one died a year ago. She had been much too young to die at such a young age. Poor Fleur.

“I’ll keep her busy. Thanks,” he chuckled before he hung up and handed her the phone. As soon as she had gotten it he closed the laptop Luckily Cassian got everything under control and he didn’t have to worry. Everything was under control. He licked his lips a little. “I guess you don’t need to shower anymore?” he said and raised an eyebrow before he got up and went inside to turn off the water that he had forgotten to turn of by the sudden call in emergency. He went out again and got dressed, starting with undies, pants and then the shirt and sunglasses.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 6:33 am

Well it wasn’t like I knew he existed before a couple of months before, and I wanted to make things a little easier for him, than telling everyone in the family that I suddenly have a son” Cassian replied rather matter-of-factly. “Remember to actually take some time off” Cassian mumbled, as he hung up as well and made himself ready to get to Iris before driving home to Daisy. What a day.

Yeah, not really” Artemis said with a small sigh and looked back at her book, didn’t seem like Killian wanted to elaborate on what had happened with Iris, so she read instead. At this point she had actually given up the idea of them ever having a day where they could find each other again. Maybe it was for the best, they could just be this – weird, relationship where they just liked to be around each other. Artemis wrinkled her nose at that, no that didn’t really sit well with her. A small urgh left her. She really had to stop pining after a man that she was never going to get. Bloody hell, all the feelings about it she had thought she had buried so many years ago started to scratch their way through the wall she had put up. Whispering in her ear that she would never be good enough, never have a high enough status to make him turn his eye towards her. Well at least in a way more than just getting his satisfaction sated.

She shook her head, mostly over her own thoughts and put the book away and stood up. She walked in and gave him a light smile as she saw he was dressed before she walked over to the phone and called room service once more to tell that they could come and clean up after breakfast. She placed the phone down and turned towards Killian. “So, what’s the plan?
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 5:14 pm

Killian chuckled a little as Cassian said that he hadn’t known his son for that long. That didn’t really matter to Killian – he wanted to know! Of course, he understood that the Jones family was a big family and that it might be a bit overwhelming for the little man to suddenly have such a big family. “That’s what I’m trying too, thanks,” he said gladly back to Cassian who asked him to take some time off. Killian had almost already known that Artemis didn’t need a bath no more. It was enough of a mood killer to have the sudden call from Cassian.

She came inside and called the room service, leaving him to only put on his sunglasses and button a couple of buttons as she turned towards him. “The plan was to go see the caves, right?” he questioned with a slight frown on his brow. “That was at least what I had planned,” he explained. After all they had been talking about this over breakfast. “Unless you’d rather stay here?” he wondered and approached the last distance between them before he let his hands find her hips and slide alongside her hipbones close to her cheeks.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 8:57 pm

Ah yes, the caves” she repeated back at him, a scoff left her, and she shook her head. But a smile threatened to ruin the scowl she was wearing. He had planned. Sometimes he was absolutely unbelievable. But as she remembered that was one of the many things that was the reason, she liked him so much. No loved. A small voice remembered her, so strong she almost got the wind knocked out of her. “Hm?” she hummed as she hadn’t quite heard his question being caught in her own head. His fingers brought her back to reality and her brain finally registered what it was he had asked her. “No, the caves, the caves were what we talked about” she cleared her throat and gave him a quick smile before it faded, and she stepped away from him to walk over and grabbed her small purse putting the thing she needed in it and then stepped towards the door out of the room. “Let’s go then” she said and let her blue eyes wander back towards him.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 6:19 pm

He smiled softly at her as she repeated the destination, he had believed they should be going to. As she didn’t seem to have listened to whether or not she wanted to go or stay by their room he raised his eyebrows a little. He was about to remind her when it seemed like she got her consciousness back. His eyebrows fell back down and he looked at her a little wondering, with a slight hint of worry. What was going on? Even her smile was only there for a moment before it faded. Where had the energy – no, the spark gone? She stepped away hand he followed her with his eyes before he took his sunglasses and then followed her towards the door. If she tried to open it, he would close it again leaning towards her. “What’s going on?” he wondered with his smooth calming voice.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 7:26 pm

Just as she opened the door, he felt how close he had gotten as the door shut again. She turned around just as he leaned towards her. She breathed out slow, titling her head just so that their eyes connected. What is going on?. Well, she couldn’t really answer that now, could she? Because she had no idea what had gotten into her. She. She just had a hard time processing all the things that had happened over the last couple of days. “I don’t know Killian” she answered quite truthfully and then tried to open the door again. A sigh left her as she looked towards him and raised a brow, why was he so good at reading her now? Yesterday he hadn’t really seen any of the things she wanted. But now he could see that something was bothering her. “I really don’t want to talk about it, so can’t we just go?"
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 7:36 pm

She didn’t know. He raised his brows a little, having trouble with believing it. Truly, she must be knowing what was going on in her mind. He waited a little with taking his weight of the door, making it difficult or impossible for her to open the door. She gave him her attention again, telling him that she really didn’t want to talk about it. There was some truth in that, so he leaned away, and took the weight of the door so they could exit together and lock the door. “So, you do know what going on,” he said pulling on a teasing, teethy smile and a slight chuckle. Then his eyes went over to her again, “Please, you’re not being yourself,” he said, almost beggingly. “You’re killing me,” he continued. He was worried what was going on and if there had been something he should’ve noticed that he hadn’t noticed before. Killian was not the greatest at noticing other people’s feelings, but right now, Artemis was almost acting like her youngest daughter, not wanting him too close or wanting to talk about the problems.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 7:43 pm

It was like she could breathe again as he finally leaned back and let her open the door so they could step out. She thought that was it, that he would let her process a little for herself, but even though he had just chuckled and smiled at her. It quickly turned back to a begging voice asking her what was going on. She let her long slender fingers glide through the short blond hair before turning around to him. “I just, I need to process my feelings about this, about us” she finally got out and looked at him with knitted brows. It wasn’t like he wanted her to think that she didn’t want him close, it was just uncharted territory. “Can we just, forget this and have a nice day at the caves? Please?” she begged this time and looked at him, not understanding why he would let her out if it would end up letting them make a scene. Not that she cared what people would think. But she rather not have other people hear about her feelings that openly as she never truly shared how she felt. With anyone.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 7:51 pm

She turned around and explained what was going on, leaving him with slightly raised brows and a single understanding nod. He picked a gentle smile, “Of course,” he said, blinking slowly at her. He then chose to pass her, and while he did so, he smacked her bottom and continued towards where he would be having the helicopter standing “Come on then,” he said with a glad voice, not looking back. Forgetting it. Acting like he usually did, hoping that she would pick up speed and mood before they reached the helicopter, and if not, he just hoped that it would happen at some point. It was just so unusual for him to see her act so down and almost insecure. It wasn’t like her.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm

She stood for a second as she felt how his hand had connected with her ass. Her face fell into a stoic expression, was he serious? Her teeth grinded towards each other before she took in a deep breath. Fine. If that what was he wanted from her. There were so many ways he could have done this, this only made her confirm in the thing about her being the only one with feelings that could potentially mean she would get extremely hurt and burned. Artemis took a few breaths to recollect herself and then a sarcastic smile formed on her lips. Her attitude slipping into her old mask of just not caring and give a fuck about what other would think.  

The trip to the helicopter didn’t take long and as soon as she was sitting inside. She was quick to just slip on the perfect woman face. Smiling and laughing at what was being told and joked about the island from the pilot. She turned towards Killian and pointed a few things out she had read about before they finally approached to the area where the cave allegiantly would be. She got out and took in the surroundings of the beautiful nature around them. Even though her magic didn’t have their power from nature, she could still feel how it vibrated with power. She was quick to follow the path and finally came to a small cave opening filled with plants in all kinds of colours. “Seems like it exists” she mumbled and then without even hesitated walking inside. It was almost overwhelming how every inch of the place was brimming with magical powers. A small gasp left her as her fingers touched the shinning stones.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 8:38 pm

The trip to the cave was almost as if nothing had happened just before they got onboard. Killian enjoyed himself all the way. Even though Artemis seemed like nothing was bothering her again, he couldn’t help but think about what she had said. Process her feelings about them. Yes, he knew they had a fight yesterday and when she got home she put him to bed, making him wake up from nightmares twice. Then there was the bath, breakfast, a hotter bath and then the call. Somehow, it felt like she had changed her mind about him while he was talking with Cassian. He tried to process everything, but no matter what he couldn’t seem to find what had made things change.

As they arrived a wide smile appeared on his lips. This was truly magical. Powerful. Renewing. Killian could feel how this place filled him with energy – magical energy. This place would truly be somewhere he would go if he had overworked himself… As he had… Maybe it wasn’t that bad of an idea to go here and recharge. He followed a little behind her letting his hands roam free and touch the different plants that came within reach. Everything had some kind of effect and many of these could be very usable for different elixirs and rituals. There was no pause for Killian. Herbs, flowers, trees, and the mystery about what Artemis was trying to process.
She found the cave and didn’t even use a second before she entered. Killian followed her inside but made sure to take his time to analyze. “Don’t get scared of the stones,” he said and started to catch up to her. He took a deeper breath in. Since she wouldn’t talk about what was going on, he could at least tell her something. “Iris met with Oscar… Again,” he sighed, “They were caught on the security cameras,” smacked his lips a little, “You do remember Mr. Addams, right?” he said and looked towards her with a gentle smile before he did as she had done and touched the shimmering stones.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 8:50 pm

She turned her attention towards Killian, looking at his face for a brief second before turning it back on the small narrow passageway that was lit up in a bluish light. She started to walk down the path towards wherever the cave entrance would lead them. “She did?” she asked and wasn’t very worried about it. Even though Oscar was one of those guys you needed to be careful around. He was also just a product of witches that tried to mess with nature. Bred to be a guard dog, of course it would only be a matter of time before the misused dog would bite the owner’s hand. “I do” she nodded and looked back once again before they finally came to a giant open cave sapphire blue water was forming a pond, and a stone bridge would lead them even further into the stone cave. “Well, sometimes you got to let people make their own mistakes, who knows, maybe she will be good for him?” she said and looked back at Killian raising a brown and then she stopped. “What did you do?” she breathed out, of course she had heard how he wanted Cassian to do damaged control but, he wouldn’t. “Killian, what did you do?"
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 9:34 pm

Killian followed Artemis and when she mentioned that maybe she would be good for him he couldn’t stop frowning. He knew that Iris would be good for Oscar, but it was more the fact if Oscar was going to be good to Iris. He clearly didn’t agree on any of his children being with Oscar. It was probably one of the only people in the world which was a ‘no-go-zone’.
He noticed she stopped and he looked up at her as she asked what he had done. He took a deeper breath in and looked away, only to get another, similar question. He looked back at him, “He is dangerous! He’s not like Letha,” he tried to explain. Letha was after all cursed to do good and couldn’t remember who she was. Oscar on the other hand was just as gruesome but with seemingly more control of his impulses. “I can’t let my daughter be with a killing machine... He bit her!” he tried to defend his decision. He wished the best for Iris and Oscar would be the absolute worst. She should be allowed to be with whoever else. Just. Not. Oscar.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 9:46 pm

Artemis looked at Killian as he seemed like he was trying for a short second to find the words to her question. He’s not like Letha. Oh beautiful, wonderful Letha. When she called, he always came running. Funny, maybe Artemis just wasn’t special at all. She pulled her lips back, trying to keep her mask of being okay. To not be bothered, but it was getting harder. “Well, you taught your daughter to make her own decisions and to fight for herself, if he bit her than maybe it was because she wanted him too!” she barked back “You can’t just go around making decisions for people, it will end up blowing up in your face” she huffed and then threw her hands up in the air “You know what, fine, do what you want” she tried to shake her feelings out of her body falling back into that feeling she had been in when they were at the hotel. She walked faster and further into the cave. Not caring if it meant that she was leaving Killian behind.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 10:04 pm

Letha was special. He knew who she had been and he feared that what she had been would come back. That, hand his ‘young’ relationship to her made Killian always pick up her calls. She was alone in the world, because she had no one in Gaia except for her newfound boyfriend.
Killian clenched his jaws tightly as Artemis started to teach him what he had taught her daughter. “Who would want a vampire to bite them,” he interfered clearly not understanding how anyone would want that. He was suppressing every single memory he had had with vampires as love interests. The wrinkles in his face only got more prominent as she said it would end up blowing up in his face. How was it going to blow up? He really didn’t understand it. Suddenly she turned away and started walking. “Artemis, wait!” he said and hurried after her. He was not going to let her walk alone inside this cave. “Artemis!” he called and if he could get close enough, he would grab her arm to turn her around. “Help me then,” he asked of her letting his eyes look into hers. After all, he had no phone on him to call Cassian.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 10:32 pm

She didn’t wait and kept going until she felt how his hand folded around her arm and pulled her back so she would turn around and look at him. She took in a deep breath; she knew that he normally would never ask for help. But why her?
What do you want me to help you with?” she asked, surprising herself how collected her voice were. She could shout at him; she could let her emotions show ask him why he hadn’t even commented on the fact that she had told him that she loved him yesterday. Because it was clearly that, that was eating her up inside. Not only had she told him, the first person ever. But he hadn’t even acknowledged it after she had come back. Now, at first it had been because he had been sleeping. Then it had been because of the nightmares. Then the shower. But not under breakfast, not under the second shower. And not after she had clearly been upset about something. Maybe because he didn’t feel the same and it was better just to pretend and keep walking around in the same flirtatious fling the had had all those years ago, where she hadn’t been good enough. And she still clearly wasn’t.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 11:02 pm

As he looked into her eyes, it was clear that they both weren’t thinking clearly, his fogged by everything which were going on. Iris, Artemis, work and at the same time he tried to relax on his holiday, as Artemis had told him so clearly, he needed to. What did Killian need help with? He need help with so many things. But right now everything ended up the same place; “What should I do with Iris?” he said almost feeling like he was sitting on his knees to get help from the much younger witch. “I need your help, because I clearly don’t know how to raise a kid… A grown up… I-” he took a deeper breath in, “I… I never really had to as I do now – And I know that is extremely awful of me because God knows how many children and grandchildren I have by now,” he shook his head a little by himself, “I need your help because I know my children love you and… I’ve only ever seen Mary-Jane smile when she’s with you or Starla,” he cupped her face and made sure to look into her eyes, “And I love you,” he said and just now managed to feel how his heart was racing in his chest. He didn’t want to lose either her or his kids, and he was almost certain that if he didn’t do anything he would lose both.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 6:00 am

Artemis widen her eyes as he asked what to do with Iris, but it wasn’t really that there was the reason that she was so surprised. Did he really thought he didn’t know how to raise kids? That wasn’t true, he was like any other dad that tried to do his best but sometimes our best was confided in things that wasn’t the right for that particular thing. Like erasing your kid’s memory, something you should never do, one day those memories would come back. Mostly because a mind was such a fickle thing and magic wasn’t strong enough to manipulate with it.

She had forgotten how to breathe, and only realised as he stepped closer and cupped her face. Her eyes found his and then it was like someone punched her in the chest. And I love you. Her breathing picked up a nudge and she could feel how her heart started hammering in her chest. “Do you even remember that I told you yesterday?” she let a nervous laughter leave her before her tongue licked her lips. She didn’t know why it was so hard for her to say it. Because she did, she did love him so much was true. But it was also a strong three words. “I love you too” she finally got out “For so long, you stupid fart” she added and felt how the corners of her lips curled up and leaned towards Killian and placed a kiss on his lips “and all you really have to do with your daughters, is listening, not take decisions on their behalf
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 11:35 am

Killian believed that how he raised kids had either changed, or the way kids had to be raised to get on in their lives had changed faster that he could follow. Somehow, it just seemed like whatever he did, his children never got an easy life. He could see that. There was just so much he had to take care of, even though everyone around him thought he had immense of time and did nothing but slap women’s asses and build towers of cards.

He had noticed how her breathing had been on hold and how she suddenly breathed again. Do you even remember… “Yes of course I do,” he assured her. He remembered it clearly, but darn it, it had been fogged by everything else that had been happening. He hadn’t really been able to rest his head properly. Ever part of him wished that he could sleep away so his head could recharge, but sleeping didn’t matter if you had nightmares anyway. It was like his heart could rest as she repeated the words and was lifted higher as she called him a stupid fart, leaving him laughing a little. He didn’t hesitate any moment, before he reciprocated with a soft kiss on her lips. He pulled a gentle smile as she explained that he just needed to listen and not take decisions from them. “Alright,” he said softly, and placed a kiss on her forehead. “Do you have your phone with you?” he asked, caressing her cheeks gently and removed his lips from her forehead to look at her.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyMan Aug 30, 2021 5:21 pm

The kiss was electrifying. She took in a deep breath as their lips parted again and licked her lips. Her eyes closed and she leaned her head a little down as he placed a kiss on her forehead. A small laugh left her as he asked if she had her phone with her. “Yes, I do” she spoke in a soft voice enjoying the caress. She then pulled away so she could look around her purse and found her phone, only to see that there was a very poor signal on it. “If you have any luck to actually get to him, since the signal is rubbish” she turned around and looked at Killian as she handed him her phone after unlocking if for him.

As he took it, she turned around and looked around the cave that she had brought them deeper into. It was getting really warm in her to wear an armlength blouse. So, she dropped her purse and pulled the blouse of her revealing a beautiful mint green bikini top underneath. It was like the magic in the whole place started to infuse her with energy as she moved around placing her hands against the stones feeling the electricity underneath it. Then she felt a pull, and something carving itself on her collarbone and she sighed. It had to have been too good to be true to be this long without another mate. She looked down knowing very well that she couldn’t see, so she walked around Killian, only to a frustrated Cassian on the other end telling him that he couldn’t really hear his father, and Iris memory was already taken care of.

Artemis placed herself by the water and looked down narrowing her eyes. Kieran. Perfect, another person she had no idea who the fuck was. She got up and placed her fingers on each side of the nose bridge and pinched.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 5:36 pm

She already knew that Killian wanted to make things right between him and his daughter and that he needed the phone Artemis had to get a hold on Cassian. He let her look for her phone and took it as soon as she had unlocked it and handed it to him, “I’ll do my best. Thank you,” he said pulling on a light smile. He tried to find a steady signal before he called to reach Cassian.

“Hey. No damage control on Iris, okay?”-“I said, ‘no damage control on Iris’,” he repeated really feeling the bad signal. “No- Cassian, stop what you’re doing and get a hearing aid. Don’t mess with Iris memory,” he said finally, hen Artemis showed up, he could hear how Cassian said that it had already been handled. He cursed a little both of his son and as he saw the name that had been written on Artemis collarbone. This was way too much frustration for one to handle and he furrowed his brows intensely as he looked at her. His eyes didn’t leave her, even though he continued to tell his son to undo it and turn around, though the signal only got worse as he turned around. He wasn’t going to have any success with Cassian and therefore just hang up and put the phone in his pocket – almost as if he was a machine. It was a movement which had been growing on him. He hurried after Artemis, trying not to sprain an ankle on his way. As he reached her, she had gotten up and pinched her nose. He grabbed her shoulders and made sure their fronts was towards each other. “No matter what you say, you’re not keeping that mate,” he said and looked very seriously into her eyes. Even though there probably were more people who carried the same name as his brother, it was a risk he didn’t want to take. His brother was not going to ruin this. No way.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 11:47 am

Artemis was a little startled with how fast Killian suddenly were behind her grabbing her shoulders. She turned her attention towards him, crocked up a brow as she tried to figure out why he suddenly was so passionate about getting her attention. Taken aback with his wording about her finally getting the name on her collarbone she looked down and then back up at Killian. Now one thing was that he knew that she didn’t want a mate at all. But she had noticed how he had used the phrasing that mate. Clearly the name meant something to Killian, and a smirk started forming on her lips as she took a step back placing her arms over her chest. Now there were so many delicious ways she could take this. He was almost making this too easy for her.

Why?” she asked with a breathy voice smirking as her head lightly titled her head to her left. She separated her lips and let her tongue glide over the soft skin as if she was thinking about what she was going to say next. When they both knew that Artemis always knew exactly what she wanted to say in any given situation, and she almost never held back.

Killian Jones” she whispered stepping towards him. Her lips slightly parted while her blue eyes sparkled deviously. “Are you jealous?
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 12:54 pm

As soon as he had said it, he discovered that Artemis smiled quite deviously, as if she knew that something about that name made him jealous. He let go of her as she stepped away and placed his hands in the pockets of his pants. Why.
“Because I won’t take any chances with that name,” he replied quite quickly back to her frowning a little. He gave away that he knew someone with that name, and that he didn’t want that person to end up with Artemis. Killian wasn’t generally the one to share, but when it was about Artemis and his brother. There was no way, his brother was going to get away with Artemis. He didn’t care much for the fact that his wife died a long time ago, he just cared about Artemis not ending up with the wrong man… Because Killian was the man. The way she let her tongue glide over her lips was eye catching, but he managed to keep quite good eye contact.
He raised his chin a bit as she said his name and stepped closer. He could see that she was plotting something, and he needed to have his cards in check. Are you jealous? The frown got greater, and he turned his chin a little down towards her again. “Shut up,” he said not taking his piercing blue eyes of her. He leaned closer to her, clearly having more to say, “I don’t get jealous,” he said quite determined before he leaned in to kiss her and let one hand find her jaw and the other to her back.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 5:02 pm

Oh, that was almost too good. Like she had thought so many times. One of the many reasons she and Killian worked, was because they were such an odd parring. So different, but despite that it was like their differences perfectly walked hand in hand. Challenging, loving, hating, and frustrating. Then there was the fact that she really tried to be a better person being around him, and that she knew when it came down to it, she could never hurt him. Not in the way that Amy had done anyway. She liked how he almost became possessive of her, not wanting to take any chances with the name. The witch still wondered what kind of person it had to be, since it could rile Killian up like this. It had to be someone close, but she would remember if someone like Kieran was named in his inner circle. Wouldn’t she? Her thoughts quickly pulled back to the present.

Shut up

Artemis teeth grabbed her bottom lip as the smirk widened and her own blue eyes locked onto his. He was really making this too easy for her. “Of course, you don’t, darling” she whispered, she leaned into the kiss humming satisfied. The magic around them started humming along with her, she could feel how the energy started to pull around them as if it was allowing them to draw upon it. Her hand grabbed around his neck and pulled him closer.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] - Page 3 Empty

You're blind to whats around you [TW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Whats behind the red door? - Tidus
» ✦ I see whats mine and take it - xxx (Lector)
» A blind date you say?
» Set up Blind date
» My First blind date - Yuudai

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: