Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You're blind to whats around you [TW]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

You're blind to whats around you [TW] Empty
IndlægEmne: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 2:50 pm

Dedicated to @Killian

DATE | 13th of August 2021
TIME | Evening
WEATHER | Very hot
WHERE | Fiji
ATTIRE | Bathing suit & Kimono

Trigger warning | PTSD, violent dreams and anxiety

The start of the holiday had been quite nice, at first Artemis had let Killian work even though it had meant for a break away from exactly that. Even though Cassian had been reluctant in letting his father take off, meaning that he had to pull the extra load. But he also understood that everyone needed a break occasionally. And when he had been taken time off after his wife had died, his father hadn’t complained about him not being there. So, he could manage a couple of weeks if that was what it took.

But enough was enough. Not only had he just given credit cards out to some random kids, just because one of them was Cassian’s son. He hadn’t been able to put his laptop or phone down since they had gotten there. Always reminding himself that he needed to check something. And at first, she had just entertained herself by being by the pool, watching beautiful people walk by. Drink cocktails and reading books that Jane had recommended to her. She had even used some of her time video calling her, just talking hearing how her day had gone. Always being gripped by a fear when she had ended the call, what the hell was happening to her?

All in all, it had ended with Artemis going to the room while she had seen that he was occupied with his apparently grandson and his girlfriend. She had gotten rid of all his items, the laptop, and the papers that involved work in one way or another. Then there was only the matter of his phone.

And now, now they were fighting. “Bloody hell Killian! We came to Fiji for you to relax, and all you have done is work!” she yelled at him and grabbed his phone out of his hand. Pointing it towards him “This is why you are estranged to your daughters, even when you are here you are not really here!” she was so mad and annoyed with him that she didn’t even want to try to keep herself in check. “We haven’t had one dinner together where you hadn’t thought about something new and pulled your phone out, and I wake up all the time in the middle of the night with you writing on your laptop, it has to stop!

Sidst rettet af Artemis Lør Aug 21, 2021 12:19 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 3:38 pm

Killian had been occupied with a meeting that had happened yesterday and how someone had gotten some wrong numbers and prices. He had been trying to communicate with the meetings attenders to explain to them, that they weren’t getting a deal to half the price. It was a frustrating task and it had already made him feel somewhat bugged, so when Artemis had started yelling and pulled his phone of his hand, he looked at her with raised brows. He was trying to fix the things that wasn’t under control. He knew how it had been when Cassian had been gone for a while, and didn’t wish to put extra load onto Cassian, even though he probably could handle it. Putting Killian’s work away was something he hadn’t done in many, many years.
Artemis started to talk about how he was estranged from his daughters because apparently, he never really was there. He didn’t quite understand what she was rambling about, because of course he could work while he was with his daughters – right? She then gave examples on how he had never really been attending at the dinners here in Fiji because he had been working. “I just have to make sure everything is going alright,” he said and put one of his hands towards her, “I’ll just reply one mail and you can have it,” they both knew it was a lie, because he couldn’t even send one mail without receiving two more. It was massive. “It’ll make me relax,” he tried to convince her. He was almost like a drug addict. He just needed his massive fix of work to relax, and he needed it often. He simply got nervous if he didn’t have the ability to check his sales, meetings, and papers. “Tonight, we’ll have a dinner with no electronics, I promise,” he tried to make amends, even though he knew it would be difficult and that he would be trying to find a way where he could work at the same time.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 3:56 pm

Artemis widen his eyes as he calmly replied that he just had to make sure everything was alright. “No!” she yelled, not letting her anger subdue by his way of just talking calming to her. She pulled the phone away from him, giving him, it back would only result in him being extra careful not to let her pull it out of his hands again. “It makes you relaxed?” she hissed and couldn’t believe her own ears; he was addicted to the work, and it was killing him. A dry and angry laugh left her as he told her that they would have a dinner with no electronics. It was no problem for Artemis as she didn’t really like using her time on her phone, she always forgot it when going out. And with magic you didn’t always need electronics. “That’s rich, remember last time and then you had the manager to take the calls for you, and then you left me for an hour because there had been a shipment malfunction!” he had people working for him to handle it, but he always had to be in everything. “I’m not giving it back to you, because it’s never just one thing with you” she walked over to the small safe that was in their room and opened it and put his phone in there with his laptop and the rest of his work-related things. With a small spell she made sure he wouldn’t be able to open it. He might be stronger than her in magic, but her emotions about this was so raw that it was easy making very strong magic.

When was the last time you had a conversation with Mary-Jane?” she asked turning towards him, not even noticing just how much she sounded like her mother. “Like really spend time with her? Do you even know or care that she feels like she doesn’t even know her own father, that she doesn't know what your favourite colour is, or how you grew up? Do you notice she actually makes herself dumber around you in the hopes it will make you help with her homework, when she knows every answer in her head” – “and don’t even get me started on the fact of what Iris runs around doing when you are not looking! I thought that taking you away from home would make you realize just how much you are missing at home, but you haven’t done anything but keep doing the same thing you do back in Gaia!
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 4:48 pm

Killian took his hand down with a sigh as Artemis told him no. He was no child, even though he felt like Artemis acted like one the way she had her emotional outburst right now. He relaxed when he was working, he was sure of it. Sure, his shoulders were hard as rock and he never slept, but he was relaxed! He nodded a bit as a reply with slightly widen eyes as she asked if it relaxed him. He didn’t understand what was wrong about feeling relaxed when he was working. It just meant that he enjoyed his job – right? But she wasn’t happy about any of it. She didn’t even like his offer about the dinner out which made his heart feel a little heavier. He remembered the shipment malfunction and how he had been leaving, but it hadn’t been an hour, had it? He wanted to comment on the fact that she didn’t think it was ever just one thing with him, but he shut his mouth instead, because he knew that she was somewhat right. One thing led to another – he just didn’t want to admit to it. He watched how she put his phone into the safe and took a deeper breath in, “Really?” he exhaled and licked his lips, trying to relieve some of the stress he felt he carried from not being able to keep up with the work.

He had things under control.

Her question about his youngest daughter wasn’t that hard to reply to. They had texted a couple of hours ago and if she meant spoken to her, it was before they had left for the private plane where he had told her where to find Starla’s medicine and what to do if they run out. He had told her these things plenty of times, but just wanted to reassure that she knew it. But Killian shut his mouth as Artemis almost bit his head of with elaborating her question. He felt his stomach turn and a headache growing in his head. “Stop,” he said calmly, but also to calm himself. She wasn’t right. Mary-Jane knew how he had grown up and his favorite color – right? Artemis convinced him when she mentioned that Mary-Jane had made herself dumber just to be with him. He hadn’t noticed that. He had noticed her grades were excellent. “I-” he was cut of hand he let his lips turn to a thin line thinking and processing. She started talking about Iris and how she made pranks with everyone. That was it correct? “I miss home,” he replied in almost the same tone as Artemis herself, “I miss seeing my children but staying here just builds up the load of work I have to do when I get home,” She didn’t really understand the load of work, did she? “I have to work so I can spend time with them,” he said, clearly not noticing that no matter how much work he did, the pile of work just didn’t get smaller. “I agreed to go here to spend some time with you here and I’m doing everything I can to make it pleasurable for the both of us, but clearly what I do isn’t correct, since I’m thinking about how the hell I’m going to be able to even communicate with my daughters if I’m drowning in work.”“And they got friends too, so they’re barely home whenever I’m off!” he tried to explain himself, but every excuse was just yet another bad excuse.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 5:30 pm

You got to be kidding me” she exclaimed as he almost turned it around on her. Not that he meant to, but it sounded very much like it was her fault that he had to work, because if he didn’t then he wouldn’t have time to be with his daughters when he came home. She had no idea why, but it was like he had hit her in her chest, and something started hurting where her heart was placed. It felt like someone was grabbing it, squeezing it, and almost shutting off her lungs all together. Then why had he even said yes to come with her?

Unbelievable” she breathed out and almost choked on her word. “Just make me the bad guy here, just make it everybody the problem on why you don’t have time for us, just remember that you have people around more than willing and capable to do your job while you are away, that is what a good leader does – delegate” she made a small gesture with her hand and a pop was heard from the safe and it opened. “Well then, there you go, work” she said and stepped away from the safe with her arm crossed over her chest watching what he would do now. Hoping, holding on to the hope he would actually close it again and give her the attention she was asking of him.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 5:40 pm

She wasn’t on the same page as him – or the other way around. She explained how she felt about being pointed out as the bad guy and how she knew he had plenty of people who could do the job he did while he was on a vacation. He swallowed a little lump in his throat as he watched how she opened the safe with a simple wave of her hand. He approached her, looking at her standing there with her arms crossed like a child who didn’t get what she wanted. He stood between the safe and her and slowly reached towards, the safe. Not taking his eyes of the tall woman, but as he grabbed his phone he only pressed on the button to shut it off before he closed the safe and turned fully towards her. The safe wasn’t locked right now. “Tell me, what work should I do?” he asked with slightly raised brows both wondering if she was going to lecture him in parenting, delegating or simply just being with her – or maybe she told him to take his papers and do his thing.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 5:58 pm

Her eyes followed him carefully as he walked over and took his phone out and shut it off. But the short happiness that had filled her body was quickly clenched when he asked her what work he should do. He had to be kidding her. The smile that had been appearing on her lips quickly disappeared. “You know what Killian” she got out in a somewhat calm manner. She could feel how something heavy just pulled her entire body down. She licked her lips and shook her head “I’m done, and if you want to talk to me like that, and just think I'm saying these things because I'm ungrateful, I rather be somewhere else” she whispered, how he talked to her like she had no idea what she was talking about. Asking her to tell him what work he should do.

She walked towards her bag and grabbed it taking some of her clothes and slipped her shoes on her feet. “Go ahead and work, do what you want” she walked towards the door and if he wasn’t going to stop her, she would stop at the door only to turn around to look at him clearly wanting to say something else. A couple of breaths later she shook her head “I love you so much, and you keep thinking all I’m doing is childish and dumb, I only say things like this because I care” then she realized what she had said, and it grabbed her stomach so hard that everything starting to hurt. She wanted nothing more than to cry. Instead, she opened the door and started running down the hall getting away from the room.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 6:28 pm

Killian was pleased to see her smile, but as soon as he had said his words, it was like everything crumbled again. What had he done wrong now? Wasn’t she happy that he had turned the phone off an turned his attention to her? He was somehow slightly speechless as she mentioned that she believed that he thought she was ungrateful. “No- what where are you going to be?” he wondered with small wrinkle between his brows. He watched how she grabbed some of her things and his eye flickered a little to keep up with her pace. Why was she leaving? Did she have somewhere else to stay? He tried to approach her, “Artemis,” he breathed out trying to make sure she calmed down. He didn’t want to admit that he always neglected his problems and bad behavior, but maybe they could talk about it. Everything he had done right now was much more than he had ever done to at least Mary-Jane. He couldn’t read Mary-Jane and therefore she would often have taken off a lot earlier than Artemis was about to do.

He tried to get a hold on her but it seemed like she had already made up her mind. “Stop,” he begged, even though some people would believe it was a soft order. “Stay,” he continued, but it didn’t matter. I love you so much…
She opened the door. “A-Artemis,” he almost stuttered. He had always his words in check, but not this time. She ran out and he was slower than her to get out and just watched how she ran away. He licked his lips a little. He knew he could catch up to her if he wished to, but she was a grown up and clearly knew what she wanted the most right now, and it wasn’t being with him. He went back inside when he couldn’t see her anymore and grabbed a glass of some alcohol. The room was so much emptier when she wasn’t here, even if she wasn’t messy, she just took up a lot of space. Her aura and personality usually roamed every corner of the room, and now everything felt so empty and cold. He sighed another time and put the glass next to the desk he had worked at the last couple of nights. He went to the big window for a moment and wondered when she would be back either to hear him apologize for not being there, or to borrow the private plane so she could get home. Many things were possible. At some point he turned around and looked towards the safe.

Before he knew of it, he had pulled all the papers and his laptop out of the safe and started mailing. While he replied to the mails, he added to every mail that he would let a specific person take over so he could have an actual holiday. Eventually, while writing a mail to Cassian, he fell asleep. His elbow was on the table and his head resting in the palm of his hand, pushing the glasses he was wearing. His was just about to add his signature so he could send it. In it was written that he had delegated his mails and assignments to whoever had the right position or rank to actually take care of the task. He had to know after all. Killian hadn’t even noticed he had gotten tired, because the discussion had taken some of his happy energy and he had believed it was just the aftermath of the discussion.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Artemis had no idea where to go after she sat by the hotels bar and nursed her cocktail. He took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. She had her phone in her hand and it was open on the browser for flights out of Fiji, of course she could call Killian and get him to make the private jet ready. But if she was to leave, she would do it with her own money. Because she had that, he didn’t need him in that aspect. One thing she had been very good at hiding was her smuggling business of magical artifacts. She had her own clients coming to her because she was the best. She even had had people calling while being here, and a contact telling her that there would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to get one the artifacts she had been after for such a long time. But what had she done? she turned it down to be with Killian. She was turning soft in his company, not holding on to her dream of getting even stronger than she already was. She took another sip of her cocktail and picked up her phone and letting her finger hover over the buy button. Then she sighed and packed her things, paid for the overpriced drink, and walked towards the pool where she sat looking at the still water, all alone she sat for what felt like hours. He really was making her soft.

It had been what two or three hours before she finally walked back to the room. She still had the keycard, and with a deep breath mentally preparing herself she opened the door. Only to see how Killian was sitting and sleeping in front of his computer. A soft sigh left her as she walked over to him, her eyes landed on the mail that he was writing. A smile formed on her lips, as she moved the laptop towards her and ended his signature to the mail and shipped it off before she closed it down and softly mumbled towards Killian’s ear that she was bringing him to the bed. She spoke a soft spell and his body felt like nothing more than feathers as she lifted him up and carried him towards the bed and laid him down upon it. Then she started making herself ready for bed, removing her make up, brushing her teeth. She had never been able to go to bed without her nightly routine.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 8:02 pm

It had been an eternity since Killian had gotten sleep and therefore, he didn’t really register that he was either being spoken to nor moved onto the bed. It took a little while before he woke up and figured he was laying in bed. What time was it? He rolled to get out of the bed, only resulting in him actually falling out of bed with a loud noise and a long and pained grunt. After all, he wasn’t used to holidays nor sleeping, so he automatically thought he was behind schedule. He could hear that someone was in the bathroom and the pieces started to be put together, remembering what had happened just before he fell asleep. Artemis and him had been fighting because he didn’t put his work away… So she had left… And he had… The mails. Completely dizzy he got up from the floor and supported himself to the closest wall walking his way towards where he had been sitting and working while she had been gone. He just had to make sure Cassian had received the mail, because if not, he was certain that something was going to end up wrong and- There stood Artemis. He closed his eyes shortly, clearly tired from the short nap he had had. “I- eh,” he said still sleeping mentally. He couldn’t tell her that he just had to write one more mail, he was so certain that it would piss her off again. “I just have to check the mails I’ve send,” he tried and scratched the back of his head hoping to pass her to… Where was he even?
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 8:17 pm

Artemis quickly spit out as she heard something fall of the bed. She dried of her mouth and put her toothbrush away as she walked into the bedroom watching how he moved around clearly out of it. What was he doing? She quickly walked over to him and took his hands and moved him back to the bed “No, you need to sleep” she said with a commanding voice “I saw that you were writing Cassian and I send it off, everything should be fine and if not you can check it tomorrow” she explained “We are eleven hours ahead of them everything will be fine for you to sleep a little” she moved him so hoping she could get him to sit on the edge of the bed without falling down. Her hands started working on his shirt to get it off him. Every button was carefully opened, taking her time to do it probably and efficiently. “Over working yourself, not getting any sleep, trying to please everyone and still keep a busy schedule, no one would ever be able to do that for as long as you do” she mumbled, while leaning towards him and pulling the shirt of him. “Stupid stubborn man, and then using special herbs to keep awake even longer” she spoke right by his ear and as she took shirt and placed it beside him. “Lie down” she pushed him back and started working on his pants.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 8:42 pm

She took his hand and when she told him that he needed to sleep he didn’t really tell her no and just followed. She had seen the mail and sent if for him. “That’s so sweet of you,” he said slowly. People would probably think that he had been drinking if they had seen him right now. He sat down on the edge of the bed and kept his sight fairly well on her, until he closed his eyes while she was speaking. She felt a small correction in how he sat and opened his eyes again. He wanted to help with the buttons and started on working on the last one, but he couldn’t keep his eyes at her while he did it like he used to do. He had to look at the button while he did it, especially because his eyes failed him one at the time. One eye closing after the other. “Yeah no, it’s probably not good for one’s health,” he mumbled without really realizing what he said. He would never admit to doing something wrong.
As she leaned in towards him he rested his head towards her… her warm delicate skin and- herbs? He looked up at her quite quickly, getting hit with dizziness again. “Did you… Where’s… How do you know about my herbs?” He couldn’t really figure out what he wanted to ask of her, but the final question was something he was quite satisfied with.  He was pushed down like a doll and felt like he submerged with the bed. “Did Iris walk the dog?” he mumbled and scratched his forehead. Killian hadn’t had a pet with Iris or Mary-Jane, but he didn’t remember that right now. “-Starla get her medicine?” he continued mumbling, closing his eyes for a moment letting his hand cover his eyes. He looked up at Artemis again as it seemed like she was about to pull his pants of, “Miss?” he spoke softly to make her look up at him, as he had bent his neck to look at her, “Will you be sleeping by my side tonight?” he wondered even though she had done that every other night. He was just worried that she was going to leave or sleep somewhere else – with someone else.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 9:00 pm

She rolled her eyes as he asked how she knew about his herbs, he really thought he could hide something from her? Even as they weren’t together, she had been almost every day since the incident with Cassian finding out she was doing blood magic and had called Killian. First because Artemis wanted to show she could be a good girl, then because MJ had been so glad about her in the house the same with Iris. Then the transformation in her body making her look like their mother. And at first it had been very weird, but after some time it hadn’t seemed like they had really noticed. Besides Iris accidently calling her mom once or twice. It had been five times. And Artemis remembered just how anxious and proud Artemis had been about the mix. Just because she was this angry and mad at the world, didn’t mean that she wasn’t hoping that one day she could have her own family. Wanting to show the world she wasn’t her mother.

What dog?” Artemis asked looking at Killian as he asked a bunch of weird questions. He was really out of it; she took a deep breath “Yes Iris has walked the dog, and Starla is taken very good care off” Artemis said as she rolled his belt together, and then took of his pants gently and folded them to place them on the chair besides the bed. The same with her shirt, making sure nothing was wrinkled. Artemis turned and looked at him when he asked if she was going to stay and sleep by her side. “Well, the cabana boy did make a very tempting offer of taking care of me tonight” she mumbled sarcastically as she pulled Killian up again, to move him around and put him under the covers. “But yes, I’m staying here tonight” she mumbled “give me a second” she said as she walked back out to the bathroom and came back only wearing panties as she crawled under the covers beside Killian shutting of the light.

And there she laid, starring out into the blackness not able to move or sleep. She had told him that she loved him. The first person she had ever, said those words too. She made a small groan and finally closed her eyes. What a bloody mess this was.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 9:24 pm

“T-that dog we got, right?” Killian mumbled trying to collect his thoughts, but he clearly couldn’t remember when he had gotten it, what species it was nor what the name of the dog was. It was just a dog. He breathed out exhausted as she replied to both of his weird questions. “Good,” he exhaled.
“Wha- what canana boy?” he spoke almost being more awake than before, even though he did even say cabana correctly. As she pulled him up he smiled at her quite lovingly, something he did rarely. She moved him around and put him under the covers. He smiled pleased as she said she would be staying there for the night. “Take your time,” he replied as she said she would be right back, but as soon as she wasn’t in the room anymore he had fallen back into sleep. Though in his sleep, when she came back into bed, he didn’t hesitate to roll onto his side and lay a hand around her. For once he allowed himself to sleep.

It only lasted about four hours before Killian started having nightmares and started to move around in the bed. “Medic,” he mumbled and turned around with the duvet and kicked a little. “Medic,” he mumbled again. Sweat started to form on his body. “No-no-no” he mumbled moving his hands a little along with the bed. With an explosive movement he sat up, eyes wide open and panting. He closed his eyes and rubbed his eyebrows a little, making them unruly and groaning a little unsatisfied.. Sleep was torture.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 9:37 pm

At first Artemis didn’t wake, she hadn’t slept that much herself, being unable to fall asleep after she had finally laid beside him. Feeling his hand around her, heavy and very present. So, when Killian started to mumble, at first, she thought it was in her dream, but then it became clearer. Artemis eyes started to flutter as she awoke and rolled towards him. She had never seen him actually sleep like this. He had always gone to bed after her and woke before she woke herself. “Killian” she whispered letting her hand glide up his bare back as he suddenly sat up panting rubbing his eyebrows. “You’re, okay?” she asked, her voice still heavy from the sleep in it as she finally sat up pulling the very thing cover around her naked torso and let her fingers glide over his sweaty face and placed it on his neck.

Need something to drink?” she asked, already moving out of the bed walking over the floor towards the small table with two glasses and a water bottle on it. She unscrewed it and poured it in one of them and walked towards his side of the bed and sat down handing it to him. Her fingers glided over her tired face and into her short blond hair.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 9:54 pm

For a start he didn’t really realize that she spoke his name. His thoughts were spiraling trying to convince him that it wasn’t true and that it was just a dream. No, a nightmare. A fucking nightmare. And he felt like he was five again and wanted to crawl into his mothers’ bed to seek comfort for the night. He tried to catch his breath from the panic and calm his heartrate down. “It’s just a nightmare,” he panted a bit feeling how his fingers got wet from the rubbing. He didn’t pay much attention to how she sat up or covered her body. He covered his eyes in his palm and rested his head there for a moment as she let her fingers glider over his face and to his neck.

He glanced towards her as she asked if he wanted something to drink. “Yeah,” he exhaled and started rubbing his face. A glass was handed to him, and he raised his hand to take it, not minding the fact that he was shaking a bit. He took a sip of it and closed his eyes, trying to process it. “I really thought this shit was over,” he mumbled. It had been way too long since Killian had actually slept, and he had hoped that the time between last time he slept and now that he would’ve made some progress with the nightmares. But no. “I’m sorry I woke you up,” he sniffled and dried his face again.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 10:03 pm

Artemis kept sitting beside him not really minding now that she wasn’t wearing any clothes, that wasn’t important right now. When he had taken a sip from it, she took it again and placed it on the night table on his side of the bed. She crawled behind him and then placed her arms around him and pulled him down into the bed, lying in her arms and his head on her chest. “Don’t worry about it, it was me that got you to sleep, I’m just glad you got” she looked at the clock “four hours before the dreams started” She mumbled and letting her fingers glide over his cheek feeling how it was wet from tears. Her eyes were hard to keep open as she was lying down again.

Just to recap from when you fell asleep, all your emails are sent off, but if you want to double check its fine” she mumbled her voice drowning in sleep, but her hands didn’t stop gliding over his skin, hoping to soothe him from the nightmare that he had had. “Just stay here with me a little while” she added quickly after.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 11:02 pm

Killian didn't resist getting pulled back into bed, laying down. He rolled his head a little so his ear was against her chest. Listening to her heartbeat was soothing. He chuckled lightly as she mentioned how much sleep he had gotten. "Devide that into how many days and it'll be a second or something like that" he mumbled not even caring for calculating it. To him, it didn't really matter that she touched his skin while it was wet from tears and sweat.

He mumbled at little from her chest as she mentioned the mails were sent. He didn't really want to think about his work right now. He just wanted some comfort and to forget everything. He turned a little around and wrapped his arm around her. "I'll stay," he replied almost inaudible from his mumbling, "Thank you," he said and started to feel how the sweat and tears made him slightly cold. "I'll stay," he repeated a little clearer. He wanted to shut his eyes completely and sleep again but he didn't trust it yet even though his body was still screaming and craving sleep.

Sidst rettet af Killian Fre Aug 20, 2021 11:06 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange (Reason for editing : [/color])
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 11:08 pm

She couldn’t hold that small chuckle back when he made fun of how little he had been sleeping in the past couple of days, weeks even. He was right, if you tried to place it over the days, he hadn’t sleep four hours wasn’t more than a small blink with his eyes. He deserved a good night sleep, every day, and not just today. Her slender fingers glided from his cheek over his cheekbone. Followed the line of his ear down back over his hair. The arm followed his spine down almost featherlight against his skin. A soft sigh left her as he told her he would stay. “mmhm” left her as he told her thank you. “Are you cold?” she asked, and then grabbed some of the duvet and pulled it over their bodies, keeping her hand under it against his back.

Try to sleep again” she whispered, while she kept stroking him over his back. “I’ll be here to fight off the nightmares” her own eyes were closed again, heavy from her own tiredness. And even though she wanted to be there and reassure him she suddenly fell asleep once more.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 11:38 pm

He was glad that she liked the little joke he said about how much sleep he had gotten. The herbs really did its wonders. Her touch continued to soothe him. Ground him. He was here and not on the field. “It’s okay for now- oh okay,” he smiled a little and dried his face once more before he wrapped his arm around her again. He was right here with Artemis in Fiji. He gave her a soft hum to the fact that he would try and sleep again. “You’re so strong,” he mumbled as a comment to her wanting to fight off the nightmares. It took a little while before he got to close his eyes.

They fell asleep in each other’s arms and actually got to sleep a whole lot, but for every hour, it was like the nightmare which would wake him would get worse and worse.

The field was completely dark, and only lit up occasionally whenever a bomb fell, or something was on fire. He was filled with dirt and mud and crawled between some fellow mates. Many who needed a medic or was dead. He pulled up his gun and shot the enemies. He mumbled some words which made quite a lot of the enemies burn. He tumbled around and when he looked towards the enemies, he mumbled a few more words which resulted in roots picking up living enemies and dragging them underground. He crawled up from the place where he had been hiding and started marching towards the enemy base. He had quite the team with him, covering his back. He mumbled another spell as they got closer creating a shield around the team so they could get right into the middle of the hell. Another spell was cast, making every enemy fall to their knees, drowning in blood.

The worst thing about this nightmare was the sleep talking and how he managed to create illusions in his sleep. The whole room was a picture of the nightmare he was going through and how his own mates got killed right in front of him. Shot. Grenade. Bomb. Fire. Stepped on. And then there was the two small girls in the middle of it. Girls who looked like much younger versions of his two youngest daughters. He saw how enemies surrounded them with a whole lot of other children. One by one children were shot, and Killian shouted as many spells he could to make sure his daughters wasn’t going to get hurt.

He laid quite still in his bed, but there was a frown on his head and sweat piling up on his face. He couldn’t save them.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 11:49 pm

For Artemis it was a quite normal sleep, no dreams at all as she slept so comfortable in Killian’s arms. Or him in hers. But as small words were said beside her, she was pulled out of her sleep once more, feeling much more refreshed she had done the first time he had woken her. But what met her as she opened her eyes made her gasp. How the entire room was a projecting of a war. Luckily it didn’t take long before she realised where it was coming from, it was Killian sleeping and showing what he was dreaming while doing it.

She saw how Iris and Mary-Jane was standing in the middle of it. Her eyes glided back at the sleeping Killian beside her, she placed her lips by his ear “It’s okay Killian, you are safe” it was a soft and gently voice. She didn’t want to wake him up just like that, but hopefully she could get him to understand it was a dream in his dream.

They are safe at home, and so are you" she took in a deep breath "take my hand, I’ll protect you” as she told him that he had to take her hand, she took his. Her eyes started shinning a brighter blue as she took over the illusion in the room as he had taught her to do so many times before and turned it into a beautiful flower field. Removing the people getting shot and killed. She had no idea if it would work in his dream, but when he woke up, he would see the this and not what he had been dreaming.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 12:08 am

The voice rang in all of his dream. It was very known, and a picture of a calm pale woman appeared in his dream and in the illusion he had made. She talked to him and handed her hand to him, and he took it. His real hand even held onto hers, but not that hard. “Iris… M-Jane” he mumbled in his sleep still not complete convinced by it just being a dream. The illusions didn’t change what was happening in his dream.

He saw them cry and how Iris held her younger sister close and told her things would be alright soon – and then they were split from each other. Crying and screaming each other’s names. “No!” he yelled tightening his grip in her hand a little – shaking. In his dream he was running towards his children. He had to choose who he would go to first and in panic he went for Iris, but as soon as he had gotten a hold on her he heard a gunshot and saw how his youngest daughter fell dead to the ground. NO! he screamed, but as he had removed his focused from Iris – she got shot. Right there in his arms. He looked up towards the killer and…

He quickly got up, feeling how his mouth was filled with water and ran to the toilet through the illusion. His head was in the toilet and if he hadn’t been bathed in sweat twice, he was completely soaked now. Feeling weak, he tumbled down and sat with his back against the sink with half closed eyes. He grabbed his forehead and tried to breathe properly.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 12:18 am

She kept trying to calm him down, but nothing she did seem to work. It was still the same horrible dream, and then he started screaming. “Killian” she tried to get his attention, she knew that it could have violent consequences just waking people up, but she wanted nothing more than to do just that. Then he got up and ran towards the bathroom, she waved her hand, and the illusion was gone, she quickly got up after him, grabbed her kimono and pulled it over her naked body as she approached the bathroom. For a moment she contemplated if she should wait or just go in. But as she saw his weak body every thought left her mind, and she ran towards him getting down on her knees letting her arms fold around him and pull him into a hug. “I got you” she whispered “you’re safe” she said once more “your daughters are safe as well” she didn’t care that he was soaked in sweat, not right now, she just wanted to be there for him. And it pained her that she had no idea how she could be there if what she was doing was even enough. And she got so scared because she realized that she would do anything for him. And she wasn’t even sure what yesterday had meant or where they were standing after their fight. Because he had been so tired and – she felt tears glide down her cheeks, both from the overwhelming anxiety tumbling down on her. But also, because she could see just how much Killian’s long life was affecting him.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 12:38 am

He got pulled into a hug and he breathed out in a loud exhausted sigh. His free hand found it’s way to her thigh, too weak to find it’s way around her back right now. He closed his eyes tight as she explained that both he and his daughters were safe. They were the most important. He made short sob and got his arm to fold around her, but he was weak. It was incredible how much throwing up could do to once body. It took so much energy or had there been something else that had taken so much energy? It almost felt like it also was his magical energy that had been used.

Even though he was soaked and felt utterly sick from what his own mind had put him into, he could feel how something wet touched his shoulder. “No, no,” he mumbled exhausted and tried to pull her closer with no success. Shortly he turned his head feeling like he had to throw up again, after a couple of seconds he turned his head back to her. “I’m sorry if you saw that,” he mumbled tired. He was about to loosen his grip around her when he realized how his body still shook from the chock and the vomiting. He tightened the grip again. “Thank you for being here,” he mumbled and started to lean a little towards her. “Why are you crying?” he spoke slowly. He wished to know what she had seen that had been enough for her to make her cry.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 12:47 am

She did everything she could in making this easier for him. She didn’t mind the vomiting. She had watched worse if she had to be honest. And know she understood why he wasn’t sleeping, but also didn’t understand. Because it would only be amplified with him not getting rest, even if it meant that he was dreaming, but she was sure they could find a solution for that. “It’s okay, I don’t mind” she told him as her hands glided over his face, making sure to push some of the sweat gliding down the forehead away from his eyes. She leaned over and grabbed some of the toilet paper and ripped it off to remove some of his stomach’s content from his cheek, before she threw it into the toilet. With a little strain she managed to push the flush button and then leaned back and pulled him closer as she felt how he tighten his grip around her.

Yeah, of course I’m here” she mumbled, knowing that it wasn’t something she would normally do for anyone. But it was clear by now, that everything about Killian was different. Why are you crying?. She had no idea how to answer that. She was quiet for a time feeling how her hot tears kept gliding down her pale skin. “I saw your dream, you made an illusion, so I saw most of it” she whispered, and was happy that she hadn’t seen what had happened to make him scream like that. “I’m just scared” she then confessed and pressed her lips against his temple, closed her eyes as she put their foreheads together. “Do you want to take a bath?” she then asked opening her eyes again looking at him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're blind to whats around you [TW]   You're blind to whats around you [TW] Empty

You're blind to whats around you [TW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Whats behind the red door? - Tidus
» ✦ I see whats mine and take it - xxx (Lector)
» A blind date you say?
» Set up Blind date
» My First blind date - Yuudai

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: