Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Family is the heart of a home

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

Family is the heart of a home Empty
IndlægEmne: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 6:29 pm

LOCATION house party at Nigel & Irina's
DATE 20th of August
TIME around 17
WEATHER clear sky, sunny
OUTFITS:
- Irina: Link
- Maya: Link
- Mariella Link
- Daisy Link
- Bash: Link
- Roman: Link
- Reginald: Link

TOPIC FOR @Nigel and a bunch of others!

Things had settled a little, just a little knowing Matthew was out of the picture. It was still a bit rocky, most because of the information Maya had gathered about who with connections to Bratva that was on their way to Gaia, but for now. For now, they could enjoy this family dinner and let the world's trouble be forgotten for a while. Everything was prepped and, in the oven, salad was done waiting in the fridge, having had Katelyn and Roman, or mostly in the kitchen to help her prep everything Irina, Katelyn and Mariella had made quite the team. Mila had of course been a part of some of the fun, till she had found that she wanted to play outside in the good weather. Roman had made himself useful and set the table, coming from a big family himself he was used to putting a helping hand in, and that was till Mila had grabbed his hand and forced the young werewolf to play with her outside in the garden. Irina chuckled by the sight watching Roman playing tag with Mila. The scent of Maya and Howie made her look over to Katelyn. "Your sister and Howie are here, we are mostly done here, you can go greet her," Irina nodded towards the door. "I got this too you know," Mariella pointed out to Irina, letting her go greet people.

Maya walking towards the door after her and Howie had parked the car and placed her arm around his back as they walked towards the house. Just like Katelyn had on her road-trip with Roman and got home last week. Maya and Howie had been on there own little adventure after the new moon adventure. So, it had been a while since Maya had actually seen her sister and parents, so she was thrilled to be seeing them again. "I can already hear Kate," she chuckled to Howie with a warm smile on her lips as she opened the door. However, the person closest to the door got the first hug, which was her father. "Hey," she chuckled a little giving him a warm hug, before opening her eyes and give Katelyn a big smile. Irina shook her head a little bit before giving a little half hug to make up for Maya hugging their father first. Then she walked over greeting Howie in a hug as well. "It smells so good in here," she let go of her father's embrace to go give her sister a warm hug. "Thank you, let's just hope it tastes as good," she walked over next to Nigel, giving him a warm smile. These days were everything, having people getting here, being all together, it was so special. Once Maya had hugged Katelyn, she went over and gave Irina a hug as well. "So, who else is coming?" Maya asked looking up at her father.

Reginald had mostly stayed with Juniper most of the weeks since they had fallen back together again. He liked staying at her place, it kept him connected to the nature and it was close to the mountains, and it was nice and quiet. Reginald had asked Nigel if it was okay, he invited someone along with him, explaining quite quickly that it was someone he had known for quite some time - not wanting him to think he just had picked someone up while he had been out. The drive from Grounds of Lily to Aston wasn't bad after all, and he still loved watching the scenery. Reginald was just excited to be part of something again, his first family dinner in ages, but he was thrilled to see everyone and meet Nigel's family, which was perhaps the reason why he wasn't driving, he was one bobble of excitement, which switched to the fear of them not liking him. Usually, he was a confident guy. But he really wanted everyone to like him, at least be able to tolerate him. At least they were almost there.

Daisy had stayed at Cassian's last night, none of the kids had been home either way. Both parts had been at work as well, and since Daisy also worked in Aston staying here had just made sense. Besides the more time she could spend with Cassian, the better. Nigel and Irina hosting dinner, she had of course asked if she could bring Cassian, and then convinced Cass to ask his son to join in. So, driving by Cassian's son place, holding outside the house waiting for him to come by. Daisy had seen him a few times, so it wasn't meeting a complete stranger, and luckily for Cassian, Sebastian had agreed to come tonight. "Sorry, I had little bit of overwork," he excused and opened the car door sitting on the backseat, smiling at both his father and Daisy. "It's alright, no worries," she quickly said with a warm smile before heading towards Nigel' house. From the city center to Nigel's wasn't a far drive, and it didn't take long before they could park next to Howie's car. "And here we are."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 2:40 pm

Now Nigel had more or less been thrown out of the kitchen told to set up the table instead. So that was what he had done, making sure that was more than enough room for everyone. Now that so many people had moved into the house that had originally been bought for him and Mariella, and a room extra for Katelyn when she wanted to stay over. It sure had expanded to a lot more than that, and he was grateful that he had been able to fix it up himself or he would never have had the money to actually buy such a big house. At this point he was sitting down on the terrasse on the back watching Roman and Mila running around with a bear in his hand and a smile on the face. For someone that had been so against him dating his daughter, Nigel was starting to warm up to Roman, the same with Howie.

Katelyn was standing watching her boyfriend run around too, but from the kitchen as she still helped with fixing all the food for the giant party that was happening. She was looking so much forward to meeting the new people that was so important in her father’s life. As Irina commented on smelling both Maya and Howie, Katelyn didn’t even wait for the words to be told that they had it hear. She yelled at her father that they were here and then ran to the front door her father only being a little quicker as he had heard the cars and opened the door smiling widely at Maya and Howie “Hey!” he said and pulled her into a hug. Howie hugged Katelyn before turning towards Nigel and giving him his hand. Katelyn bounced on her feet not able to contain how much she was looking forward to this, especially after all that had happened last time. They needed something with less drama. “Oh, Reginald and his new, old girlfriend?” he said with a smirk not sure what to call this Juniper character. “Then Daisy is coming with Cassian and Cassian is bringing is son, so, we are having a full house which means that we are outside” he laughed and then pulled Howie along to get him a beer. Howie winked at Maya and quickly followed started to speak with Nigel about how much work had happened since last, he had been there.

Cassian had wanted to ask his son a million question about how he was, especially after everything had happened with him and Selene last time, he had seen his son. But he didn’t want to pry especially not when Daisy was sitting in the car. Cassian looked at the other car driving into the parking lot for the house and narrowed his eyes. Wait, that couldn’t be. A bouncy and colour full fairy stepped out of the car next to them, and on the other side. Cassian stopped just looking at the man. And so did Juniper as she looked at the woman stepping out of the car beside them. But she didn’t stand frozen for long “Daisy! Sweetheart!” she exclaimed and ran towards her pulling the banshee into her arms “Oh my god, let me look at you, it’s been to long!” even though they looked like they could be the same age, Juniper had seen Daisy as she had been born and grown up to be a wonderful woman.

Cassian finally shook his head and walked over to Reginald “As I live and breathe, Reginald, you are the last person I would think to see today” he said with a big smile and reached out his hand to shake Reginald’s.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 5:36 pm

Maya nodded to the information, very excited about meeting everyone. And in general was she thrilled to be around her favorite people. Maya nodded by the mention of Cassian bringing his son as well, then she watched as her father pulled Nigel with him, Howie giving her a little wink making her giggle a little bit before turning her attention to Katelyn. "So, what have you done with Roman, don't tell me he has turned into Cinderella yet?" Maya laughed a little looking around after her best friend, who still wasn't to be spotted, but she could smell him. "Looks like the cavalry is here," Maya smiled warmly walking outside wanting to welcome people in. "You can go out and greet them, I will help Ella with the last fix ups in the kitchen."

Daisy stood out of the car looking shortly concerned at Bash but hoped that perhaps this would be a good chance to distract him a little bit from whatever filled up his thoughts.  Her thoughts were however quickly distracted as her name was called by a familiar voice, making her frown a bit as she turned around to Juniper almost jumped on her. "Juniper, oh my" she quickly wrapped her arms around the fairy. "It's been too long," she corrected Juniper as she let go to let Juniper have a look at her. She turned her head towards Cassian walking over to Reginald, narrowing her eyes a little bit as if the two guys knew each other.

Reginald held back a small laugh, there was much explaining he needed to give Cassian, it had been too long. "You and me both," he looked down at the hand as Cassian held it out. He breathed out and narrowed his eyes a little bit before shaking his head. "You really think you will get away with that, I don't think so," he took a deeper breath in before quickly giving Cassian a big hug. He knew he had promised Cassian to come and get him, and he never had. Not that he really had the chance to do so. "I will explain everything okay," he placed a hand on Cassian's shoulder, giving it a little squeeze. "You look good," Reginald breathed a bit out before letting go of Cassian. Looking at the young warlock standing by the car, like someone had taken Cassian and made a copy - with a few differences and all, but left Reginald a bit speechless. That was till the door opened at least.

Maya rushed towards the door, to open it, her and Katelyn finally being in the same room again was a massive chaotic energy just waiting to explode. Daisy turned her head to the side turning her front to Maya as Maya ran over to give her mother a big hug. "Hey girls," she smiled waving Katelyn over. Maya being Maya had noticed the two faces she hadn't seen before, or she had seen Juniper's face on a folder about the university once. The guy, Sebastian she felt like she had seen him before, where she wasn't sure. Daisy was just about to introduce him to her daughters when Sebastian was one step ahead of her. "Sebastian - Cassian's son, nice to meet both of you," he reached his hand out to Maya, and she took it giving it a warm shake, then wanting to greet Katelyn the same. "A son, huh?" Reginald narrowed his eyes in a lower voice looking towards Cassian. "Color me surprised," he chuckled a bit before walking over to greet Daisy with reaching his hand forward. "Seems like the world is once again awfully small," he nodded towards Juniper with a smile. How was it that everyone one way or another knew of each other?

Then he reached his hand out to Sebastian greeting him with a friendly yet firm handshake. "What about you? Young lady, keeping yourself out of too much trouble?" Reginald asked Katelyn with a teasing smile, before bending down to greet her ind a hug, Maya bounced over to greet Cassian in a hug. "Yeah, that is Maya - and that is Cassian, my boyfriend," she told Juniper with a warm smile that reached her eyes. Letting everyone meet and hug before Maya would guide them around the house to the backyard.

Roman turned his attention towards the table setting with Mila on his shoulders, walking closer to Nigel and Howie as they came outside. "Gentlemen, welcome to our kingdom. The queen is asking for you," he walked closer to Nigel to let Mila crawl from Roman's shoulder to her father's arms. Then Roman had a chance to at least for a moment greet Howie in a hug. "Hey dad are the guests here now?" Mila asked before looking over at Howie and Roman.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 8:26 pm

Katelyn laughed as her sister asked what she had done with Roman “well our sister took him away, and now I’m getting scared that his not really my boyfriend anymore” she joked and shook her head. Kate turned her attention to the many voices outside and then nodded “it sure sounds like it” she spoke as her attention turned towards Irina as she told her that they could just go as she would help Ella fix up the rest of the things.

It really has my child” Juniper said with a soft voice looking at her, as if it was a mother looking at her child. Knowing very well that Juniper in the start had been more of a mother figure than Michelle ever had been. Damned that woman and her horrible choices in men. Just as Daisy did Juniper turned her attention towards Cassian and Reginald and narrowed her eyes, wait she knew that warlock from somewhere and then her eyes widened. She knew him, only because she knew his father so well. Horrible the wars were, but it brough a lot of friendships with it, if you of course were on the same side of the war. Cassian on the other hand didn’t really seem like he recognized the fairy as he was much more occupied by saying hi this his old brother. He laughed as Reggie told him that he wouldn’t get away with just a handshake and pulled him into a hug. Cassian nodded as Reggie told him that he would explain “We sure do have a lot of catching up to do” he complied and then looked towards the young warlock that was his son. “You too Reggie, you too

Katelyn was hot on her sister’s heels as they ran out to give her mother a hug and being introduced to the new people that had just come in. “Hi mom!” Katelyn said with a big face and then looked towards Reginald and gave an even bigger smile. What a small world it had been, that this was her father’s father. Or not by blood, but that was just the same as Mila was now their sister, there wasn’t even a question about it. Katelyn took Sebastian’s hand and gave him the biggest smile she could. “So, a new sister and now a new brother huh?” she said and looked towards Cassian that closed his eyes and shook his head with a smile. That kid and her energy. “Yes, I’m just as surprised as you are, but maybe the best surprise I have ever gotten” he said quite truthfully as he looked at Sebastian. It really had, even though it had hurt some people in the process. “No, never” Katelyn teased as Reginald he asked if she was keeping herself out of trouble then giving him a hug.

Juniper looked overjoyed seeing Maya and then Katelyn not really allowing them to do anything else than hugging both loving. Cassian then gave both Kate and Maya a hug before nodding as to being guided around the house to the backyard. Juniper found her way towards Reggie again and took his hand in hers pulling him down so she could plant a kiss towards his cheek. Katelyn looked at Sebastian with wonder he really did look a whole lot like Cassian it was almost uncanny. “What is your favourite spell?” she asked walking a bit back from all the others very interested in getting to know this new family member. Whether he liked it or not.

Nigel couldn’t help but laugh as Roman declared it Mila’s kingdom, or theirs. But they all knew there could only be one ruler and that was Mila. He took his daughter in his arms and placed her on his own shoulders. Howie placed his arms around Roman and pulled him into a big hug before letting him go. Nigel looked up as Mila asked him if the guest was here “I think they will be around the corner in any second now” and just as he said that you could hear the laughter of people as they turned to corner and walked towards them. “So how many want beer, then the Queen and I will get them for you” he said with a big smile as he walked over to greet people, still with Mila on his shoulders.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 9:12 pm

Sebastian wasn't unfamiliar in the whole taking people into your family you weren't related to. Of course this was way different, this wasn't him accepting other people into their lives, this was them accepting him into theirs. It had taken up the space from few nights ago and everything with Selene, being nervous from: what if they didn't like him. See, Bash wasn't a shy person or anything remotely like that, but this was a group of people that he had the sense of seeing each other as family. Stepping into someone's family was a big thing. But Katelyn was quick to actually just see him as a brother not even put much question into it, making the young warlock chuckle a bit. Sebastian moved his eyes to his father's words, with a warm smile on his lips - it had truly been a ride, but the young warlock finally had found himself in the truth. Reginald chuckled a bit giving Katelyn a big bear hug, as she hugged him.

Walking towards the backyard, having the two guard dogs named Maya and Katelyn show them the way to the rest of the gathering. Reginald chuckled a bit as Juniper pulled him down to place a kiss on his cheek. He was still stunned by the fact of how strings could connect people down the line, one more reason why he believed so much in fate. Daisy let her arm find its way around Cassian's waist, looking up at him with a soft smile for a moment. It was something indeed bringing your children to the same gathering, not knowing if they would get along or not. Not that she had assumed anything else but a very curious Katelyn, Maya was a tougher nut to crack, but seeing she hadn't dismissed Bash at all, he knew it was a good sign. Sebastian turned his eyes to meet Katelyn's as she walked beside him. His favorite spell. "Hmm, tough one," he took a deeper breath in thinking a little bit about it. "I would go with the one I use to duplicate things, it's very handy when you think you are out of the last slice of pizza, a few words and then you have another," he chuckled a bit, not remembering the last time anyone had asked him anything like that at all.

Roman chuckled a little bit, he could both hear and smell them coming in. Maya quickly got up to speed, almost jumping on Roman to greet her best friend. Then again, she hadn't seen him in weeks. If not almost the entire month. Roman placed his arms around Maya giving her a little squeeze before letting her go again. Daisy smiled by the sight of Nigel with Mila on his shoulders, it suited him. "I will take one, and thank you for having all of us,"she gently took Mila's hand giving it a soft shake, "and hello to you too." Reginlad had placed his hand around Juniper's waist holding her close, smiling brightly as Nigel got closer. "Hello Mila, nice to meet you," Reginald greeted the little girl first, then looking at Nigel, "oh you are here too," he laughed before placing a hand on his arm, to let him greet the others as well. "Thank you for having us." Sebastian gave Nigel his hand with a warm smile, "Sebastian, nice you meet you. I would like a beer as well," he responded looking up at the kid that just sat there smiling feeling the top of the world.

Maya moved over standing next to Howie, as Roman snuck back to his girlfriend after he had been spending most of the past hours with Mila while Katelyn had helped in the kitchen. Sebastian walked over to Howie and held his hand out. "Sebastian," he gave him a warm smile looking around. It was quite the gathering even if it was just for a family dinner. Mariella made it outside with a few of the dishes, looking around with a big smile while looking at everyone. But there was one person who got her attention more than she had expected, that was the other fairy. It was just a magical vibration she hadn't felt before, making Mariella frown for a second before she placed the dishes with food on the table and started running around to greet everyone else. "Irina will be out soon, and then we will be ready to eat," she announched.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 8:56 am

Katelyn watched how all the couples found each other as they walked down the house to the garden around back. It had to be weird, besides Mariella everyone here had someone close to them in form of a romantic relationship, and then walking in like an outsider being pulled into a new kind of family just like that. At least he seemed really nice! Mostly because Sebastian actually thought about her question before answering it. Her eyes widen as he explained the spell “You can duplicate things?” she breathed out, and then he only thought about duplicating the last piece of pizza? “You only have to buy one of everything! Wow, that is really awesome!” she laughed and then looked around the corner seeing how her sister jumped in Roman’s she shook her head a little.

Nigel went over and gave everyone a brief handshake as he still had to make sure that Mila was secure on his shoulders. “Alright beers for everyone” he laughed as Cassian also chimed in that he would like one. He then half ran with the laughing Mila on his shoulder into the kitchen where he walked over and placed a kiss on Irina’s cheek. “It really looks delicious” he hummed as he walked over to the fridge “Have to let you down from your throne now my Queen” he laughed as he took Mila down from his shoulders and started getting the beers out that had been ordered.

Howie placed an arm around Maya’s shoulder and pulled her close then he turned towards Sebastian and took his hand. “Howie” he said with a big smile and shook it. “Don’t even have to ask, but Cassian’s son?” he said and looked towards how Cassian was standing talking with Daisy, Juniper and Reginald.

Katelyn shook her head with a smile on her lips as Roman came towards her. “And here I thought I had lost you forever to my sister” she joked and placed her arms around his neck and pulled him a little closer.

Juniper looked up and almost dropped her jaw as she watched the fairy that stepped out telling everyone that they soon would eat. She forgot to breathe for just a second, as it looked like her brother’s wife standing up there. But it couldn’t be her, the magic and aura were different. But, oh if it was. She felt tears well up for a second and then quickly tried to dry them off. Who would have thought that a simple family dinner with people she didn’t know. Could turn into a reunion and seeing someone that looked like a person she hadn’t seen in multiple lifetimes.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 9:57 am

Bash chuckled a bit, as she repeated his words and gave her a nod. Looking around seeing how everyone knew each other more or less, despite coming from different places. Everyone so different, and yet it was like every single person fit in the puzzle in their own way.

Irina turned her head to the side as she heard Nigel and Mila enter the kitchen, smiling warmly by the sight, and breathed out as he said it looked good. "I hope it tastes as good," Irina replied back, watching Mila get off Nigel's shoulders, and run over to her, placing her hands on the counter to see if she could just tip toe enough to see every single thing there. "Gosh, I'm already look forward to an ice cold beer next summer," she chuckled a bit while shaking her head, then getting a few of the dishes to carry outside as Nigel took the beers out.

Sebastian chuckled a little bit and nodded to confirm as Howie guessed that he was Cassian's son. There was really no hiding from that, not that he was trying to. "Yup, you guessed it," he chuckled a little bit before looking around, looking back at Katelyn and her boyfriend, then around everyone. He was wearing the necklace he had gotten from his father to at least keep at much peace to his mind he could - right now wasn't where they needed a burned out witch to suddenly collapse. Even through it still didn't stop him from being observant, it was a life style at this point.

Roman couldn't help but laugh to the comment. "What? I mean, it was close, she is very stubborn and knows what she wants, so it was close, but no," he breathed out and ran his hand a little bit through her hair, moving a few locks behind her ear before leaning in to give her a quick little kiss.

Reginald looked down to Juniper realizing how she reacted to seeing the fairy, not really understanding why, but he knew Juniper quite well. For something to catch her off guard like this was something, he placed his arm around her shoulders, pulling a bit in to let her know he was there, then following his eyes up Mariella who was approaching them. Mariella was naturally curious about other fairies she didn't meet many. "Hey, I'm Mariella, nice to meet you," she held her hand out to the other fairy. Completely forgetting about helping Irina with the rest of the dishes. Daisy however found a way to make herself useful as always, going over to greet Irina with a warm hug before helping her out with the rest of the dishes, so she could go around saying hello to everyone.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 1:41 pm

I’m sure it does” Nigel chimed in, he had seen how they had all pitched in, and sometimes it didn’t really matter how fancy it was but with how much heart it was made with. Nigel looked over at the door as Daisy came through instead of Mariella “my sister already distracted with all of the company that is outside?” he teased giving her a side hug as he went outside with the beers in his hand. He looked over the many people standing together talking, a smile formed on his face. Who would have thought that Nigel would have find himself standing here now, with such a big family and friends to invite over for dinner? Last year he wouldn’t have believed it. He walked over towards Howie, Sebastian and Maya giving them all a beer. “Enjoy, I’ll be back later” he said with a big smile before walking over to the next group of people, and there Mariella stood, running away from her duties as a helper. Not that he really blamed her. Howie took the beer and took a quick sip. “So, a welcome to the crazy family should be in order, guessing its quite overwhelming, I remember it was for both Roman and I, when Daisy invited us to the first gathering, well, she neglected to tell Katelyn and Roman, but you get the drift” the shapeshifter laughed feeling how his powers glided through the people making the environment filled with joy, happiness and positivity. Really just pushing all the bad vibes that had been flowing over them the last couple of months.

She mock gasped as Roman told her that it had been close. “What!” Katelyn laughed and shook her head, but she was quickly shut up as he placed his lips towards hers. A soft hum left her as she closed her eyes and pulled him closer not letting off the hook with just a small peck on the lips. “No, no, no” she breathed pulling him back in “I just watched you run around with my younger sister for hours, I need a little sugar now” she laughed as she placed her lips towards his again. Only to hear her father’s voice yelling to keep it under pg. 15. She didn’t listen though, only a smile formed on her lips as she enjoyed the company of her boyfriend.

Hey Mariella, I’m Juniper” the much older fairy said with a big smile, she couldn’t help but stare “I’m sorry, you just look so much like my brother’s wife” she laughed nodding, as she took the hand. The magic was uncanny for a Wonderland born fairy. But she didn’t say any of that. She just took back her hand and placed her arm around Reginald taking in the moment. Giving her hope that she would once again find her missing family that hadn’t been on the other side of the portal they had went through.

Nigel came over and gave both Cassian and Reginald a beer having one left for himself. “So, neglecting the duties of putting out the food I see?” he teased looking at Mariella pulling her into a soft hug before looking at both Cassian and Reginald pushing his brows together. “Do you guys know each other?” he asked, nothing rarely went past Nigel’s observation. Cassian laughed and nodded “Sure do, this old fart would be as old as he is, if it weren’t for me” the warlock commented and gave a smirk before taking another sip. Making both Nigel and Juniper look at him with wide eyes.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 4:25 pm

Both Maya and Bash took the beer as it was given to them, Sebastian breathing out as Howie welcomed him to the craziness. The young warlock nodded with a warmer smile, looking shortly around as well as people mingled around. It was sure something different than what he was used to. The most family he spent time with was Aleks but since he and Nicole finally had figured out, they were in love with each other – the two of them were even more together than they were before. He was sure they were glued together. But here right now, see this was what people talked about when they talked about family. Not that he didn’t love his own family, but this entire thing was different. And he could get used to this kind of different. “Thank you, yeah it’s a bit much, but people are nice, so I feel nothing but welcome,” he replied with a warmer smile on his lips.  Maya let her eyes wonder over to Roman and Katelyn fooling around, making her chuckle a little bit taking a sip of her beer while leaning a little bit closer to Howie.

The sour wolf completely shed his skin whenever he was around Katelyn, her family, like he could fully just be himself without having to build up walls. “More sugar? Darling have you completely forgotten who I am?” he whispered teasingly, as she placed her lips towards his again. Hearing Nigel’s voice like danger call to him. But Katelyn didn’t move her lips from him, so he just deepened the kiss for a moment till he couldn’t and wouldn’t dare anymore and unlocked them, still wrapping his arms around her body keeping her close.

Mariella tilted her head a little to the side when the older fairy smiled at her. “Oh, really?” Mariella asked frowning a bit, it was the first time she had heard something like that. It made her a bit curious, now that she didn’t really know much about her origin other than she had been found. It was however when she took the hand, that the fire fairy felt it, it was strange and she just took her hand back with a smile on her lips, looking back as Nigel showed up. Mariella could have facepalmed herself for that, getting caught up in the moment. She just shook her head lightly as he gave her a hug, giving him a big apologetic smile. Letting him take the attention over to Cassian and Reginald, turning her attention back to Juniper as she was the far most interesting one to Mariella as of right now.

Reginald took the beer with a thankful smile, laughing a bit as Nigel asked if him and Cassian knew each other. He old hunter took a deeper breath in and clicked his tongue a bit, well Cassian was right. "That is always the first thing you brag about, isn't it?" He shook his head a little bit narrowing his eyes at Cassian. "We go way back, but it's been awhile," he breathed out. Sadly it had been too long,"[/color] he confessed as he breathed out again. There were plenty of stories to go around the table there, but Reginald got distracted at Irina joined them next to Nigel. "Hey, come here," Reginald laughed a bit giving her a warm hug before letting her go again. "It looks good, must have taken ages," Irina made a small shrug. "Thank you, well, with enough helping hands we managed. We are just glad that all of you could be here," she placed her arm around Nigel looking up at him with a soft smile on her lips, before turning her eyes to the others again. "But it should be ready now, Daisy is getting the last dish, so you can just take a seat," she gestured them to the table.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 7:16 pm

Howie placed a protective arm around Maya as she stepped closer. Nodding as Sebastian told them, that it was a bit much, but also nice. “Well, there is nothing like this family” he said and looked down at Maya. “Especially with these sisters, chaotic energy on a whole other level I never seen anything like it” Howie laughed and then turned his gaze towards Katelyn and Roman “Seriously, how can they still be on puppy love stage?” he rolled his eyes even though it was clear that he didn’t have anything against it. Maybe it was just the fact that they were moving to London, well Howie already had because of school. And it was hard, being so much away from Maya when all he wanted was being near her. Sometimes you had to compromise, and he knew he would regret it if he hadn’t taken the opportunity to follow his dancing as far as he could.

Okay then I take all the sourness I can get, always like that candy better than the sweet” she teased back holding her arms around his neck after he pulled away clearly not wanting to dare fate to much with her father around. “Maybe I can get more later then” she said with a teasing whisper and japed him a couple of times in the side before she ran towards the group with Sebastian, Howie, and Maya. It seemed like they were going to eat now anyway.

Juniper smiled as Mariella turned her attention towards her again “we can talk later” she added not wanting to dump a lot of questions on Mariella just like that. They had time, as Juniper wasn’t really going anywhere, and she knew that Reginald wanted to catch up as much as he could for all the time he had lost while locked away.

I really am” Cassian laughed and nodded and then gave a sad smile when Reginald added that it had been too long, but he didn’t really say anything about it. At least Cassian knew his friend good enough to know that it hadn’t been because Reginald wanted to not show up. Juniper put out her hand to greet Irina with a smile “Juniper, the better half of this guy” she said with a big smile and then looked at Daisy coming out with the last plate “fantastic, I’m absolutely starving!” she proclaimed as she walked towards the table finding a place to sit just as everyone else. Smiling as Katelyn did a big number with wanting to sit next to Sebastian.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 7:58 pm

"You don't say," he chuckled a bit as Howie said there was nothing like this family, making Maya give him a little squeeze while looking up at him. "It's very different from my brother, I will say that," he couldn't help but laugh a bit about that. Aleks did nothing that took more effort of him other than going to the kitchen or the living room, if not his bedroom to sleep. "But it's a nice change," he added, following the other two's eyes to the couple, the puppy love stage, he chuckled a bit, it was very clear. Maya laughed a little, "They are basically puppies," Maya licked her lips a little. It was different not just showing up at his house all the time, but she also enjoyed the time now to be a little bit with her family before she actually moved in with Howie. But she was making a life for herself now, finally feeling like she actually had a life - so she was excited to live it.

Roman raised playfully on his eyebrows, with a tender chuckle leaving his lips. Yes, he did feel the eyes from Howie, Maya and Sebastian as they stood here - doing his best not to care or complain about it. Her comment made him give her a small smirk, "maybe," he replied, before she jabbed him a few times on the side, then he shook his head a little bit before returning to the group in finding a seat, placing himself at the free side of Katelyn seeing she was very keen on getting a spot next to the young warlock.

Irina smiled at the fairy, taking her hand giving it a firm polite shake. It was nice with so many new people, it still seemed unreal to her that she was here today, in a place like this with so many people she had come to adore. Then everyone took a seat at the table. The kids already seeming to have taken the seats they wanted. Irina helping Mila over to the table, pulling the chair out for her before sitting down next to her. "Oh, by the way, it reminds me. Nora just texted me, said you should call her whenever you had time," she told Nigel with a lower voice, not that she knew what it was about. It wasn't like Irina really knew Elenora, so having her text her was something new. Letting people start getting stuff on their plates. Bash smiled over at Katelyn as she had placed herself next to him.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyOns Sep 08, 2021 10:20 pm

Everyone placed themselves around the table, clearly just either taken spots beside the people they had arrived with or find them drawn to a few people they wanted to know better. Just like Katelyn besides Sebastian. Mila besides Roman. Then Juniper had placed herself beside Mariella and Reginald. Nigel had placed himself where Irina was on one side and Daisy on the other, Cassian sitting beside Daisy and Reginald. And Howie and Maya sitting between Mariella and Sebastian. It seemed like it more or less went up, so everyone was sitting beside someone they could talk with.

Nigel turned his attention towards Irina as she suddenly told her that he needed to call Elenora. His brows pressed towards each other. Had something happened? He padded down his pants thinking if he should just text her now if it was urgent. But he couldn’t find his phone. Which meant it was inside somewhere. It had to wait till when the guest had gone home then. “I’ll call her later then” he said with a soft smile and started with taking one of the servings and put food on his plate before passing it on to the next person.

It didn’t take long before a buzz started around the table, people talking to each other trying to find out how things were and getting to know the newcomers better. It was such a nice feeling just sitting there, feeling how the family grew, became bigger and finally seemed like one big happy family.

Archie looked towards Nora, “Are you sure we should just barge in like this? He hasn’t called you yet, and I know I said that was I starting to get impatient. But he could be doing something, and not even be home?” Archie nervously complained as he looked towards the road that looked more and more like a family street. Did Nigel really live here? It still felt so odd after Elenora had told him about how Nigel had settled down. Gotten a girlfriend, started the family life. It just didn’t sound like his brother. Maybe he was just still nervous how people would react when the found out he wasn’t dead.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyTors Sep 09, 2021 4:09 am

The chatter spread out through the backyard, filled up the space around with joyful energies that couldn't be mistaken. It was one of these moments where you completely for a moment could forget about the latest stresses, and just be, be in a moment and bliss. Something everyone around the table could truly cherish. Taking in the last bits of the summer months before autumn would start to make the sky more gloomy each day, the warming sun made sure all the people around the table got some warmth.

Elenora turned her head to the side, as she made a turn down the street. It was true, Nigel could be very busy with something else or be out. "Well, then we will just sit and wait here till then," she looked shortly towards him. "But hey, he is going to be thrilled that you are back okay - and going to hunt me down If I keep you from him longer than I already have," Elenora chuckled a bit to herself, as she looked for the house she remembered. But to be fair, she hadn't been around since the beginning of May - which was a fair amount of time ago, recording to how much he had done with the house. Elenora drove closer, seeing there was other cars. "Looks like he is home," she parked a little bit down the road, since the other cars took up the other free space. "I've not missed driving on this side of the road," she mumbled a bit before killing the engine. Elenora turned her front to Archie, placing her hand on his cheek, letting her thumb trace tenderly over the skin. "Besides I'm curious to see the whole settling down thing for myself," she scrunched her nose a little bit, well, she had seen it in the way Nigel had handled Quentin before she left - but this whole thing too. "But before any of us makes the sweet escape of just going back and start setting up the apartment," she folded her other hand into a fist and sound the horn of the car a few times, catching attention. Then she got out of the car, placing her hands on the top, bending down to look inside. "Come on, I need to show off my handsome fiancé," Elenora flashed him a slightly cheeky smile.

The sound of the horn out on the street was clear to the party with good hearing, making the wolves look a bit to the side, but it was hard to track the scent with all the food and other senses around the table, and the chatter didn't really make it easy hearing the sounds either.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyOns Sep 22, 2021 8:50 am

A small hum left him as Elenora told him that they would just have to sit and wait. It was almost wild how nervous he was and getting as time went on. How did you explain? It had been easy with Nora, but only because she hadn’t moved on. The thought had crossed him a couple of times since. How his life would look right now, knowing that the life he had once led wasn’t waiting for him. As it shouldn’t because people deserved to move on. That was the process of healing, something he didn’t want to stand in the way of. So, he had been lucky, more than lucky. His eyes travelled towards his fiancé and the feeling that overtook his heart, it was almost enough to make him tear up.

It sure does” Archie mumbled pressing his brows together as he watched how many cars that was parked. Well, Nora had explained that Nigel had finally settled down. But one thing was hearing about it, another was actually seeing with his own eyes. A soft smile formed on his lips as he felt how her hand against his cheek and caressed it. It calmed him down. His eyes widen as she decided to press down on the horn a couple of times. “Elenora!” he exclaimed a little flabbergasted. But his surprised look quickly turned in the pure joy as he shook his head, and a small laugh left his lips.

Well, let’s go see this settling down for ourselves” he mused as he got out of the car. He walked around the car and took Elenora’s hand, needed the emotional support as they walked around the house towards where the laughter and chatter were coming from. Nigel even heard the horn but didn’t think much of it at the time. With his back to where Archie and Nora came, he wasn’t the first to see. Katelyn dropped her jaw as she saw who it was. Not Elenora, but the man that was standing beside her. Now, Katelyn hadn’t seen much to Archie while he had been alive. But the times she had; it had always been one of her favourite moments. Because before now, her father hadn’t been very good at remembering and keeping holidays or special occasions in the family. But Archie always did, and always made a big deal of it. But he, he was dead? The angelic aura was suddenly very strong, and Katelyn with almost shaking legs got up from her chair. Nigel furrowed his brows as the behaviour of his daughter caught his attention. “What’s wrong darling?” he asked, only to turn around and see the exact same thing. Time stood still for Nigel, he just looked at his youngest brother, his best friend. The one that had died a horrible and unfair death.

He didn’t react, not as fast as Katelyn that started running and jumped into the arms of her uncle. Which was enough to get the angel crying as he hugged the small nymph closer to his chest. Nigel accidently tipped his chair over as he just kept staring before he turned his attention towards Elenora “What?” he asked, his voice not coming out clearly as it was riddled with emotions.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyOns Sep 22, 2021 9:17 am

Elenora gave Archie's hand a gentle squeeze, letting him know she was there all the way. It was a rather big gathering, filled with people she didn't know and the ones she had met before or at least seen.
Maya looked at Katelyn's shocked expression with a frown, bit had seen the strangers, her brows lighted slightly as she recalled just where she had seen the other face before, on an old photo somewhere in one of her mother's photobooks. The angelic scent and aura caught up to her faster than anyone had time to act, but she didn't know him, so she sat down, keeping her eye on Roman as Katelyn got up from the chair.  Roman held his breath for a moment, looking how Katelyn reacted, he knew she had lost her uncle, he had heard a few stories. Roman took a slightly deeper breath in as he felt his best friend looking at him, he looked at Maya for a second with a small nod, just to disguise how the hurricane of emotions started to twirl around within him. Mariella turned her head to the side the second Katelyn got up, looking at who she ran towards. Her world stopped for a moment as she just froze. "Oh my god," she mumbled a bit, but didn't move at first.

Irina turned her head around when Nigel did, seeing Elenora with the angel. Katelyn rushing towards the angel jumping in his arms, made the werewolf look shortly over at her boyfriend as he talked to Elenora. She moved her eyes to Elenora as well, waiting for her to tell what had gone on. Elenora let go of Archie so he could embrace his niece, then turning her head towards Nigel. "I went home to New Orleans after a few days with Ethan, and I went to see our old home... and there he was - So I thought I would take him with me back home," she turned her eyes back to Archie with a warm and grateful smile. "It's real," she added with a soft nod as she once again looked at Nigel. Elenora had spent so many hours with Archie now since she had found him again, and she was no longer afraid that he would suddenly vanish into thin air as she had been at first. Mariella had taken off her necklace that Henry had given to her, mostly because she wanted to know it was real, she wanted to feel it. So, she got up from her chair and walked closer to Archie and Katelyn, feeling how her eyes started to water and run down her cheeks.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyMan Sep 27, 2021 2:44 pm

It was like someone sat down on his chest making it hard to breath for a moment. How would have thought that his baby brother would suddenly be standing there, clearly a reborn angel. Now, one thing that made sense, that if anyone deserved to return to the living it was him. He had never wanted to be hunter and had always fought for the people and creatures in need. Always questioning their dad when it came to reasoning about who deserved to die and who deserved to live. Its real. He almost didn’t dare to believe it, even though he could feel the aura even though he knew that it was.

Katelyn let go and used the back of her hand to dry off her tears and took a step back so Mariella could feel for herself that it was her brother standing there. Archie gave a soft smile as he saw his sister slowly walking closer “It’s okay” he mumbled, and pulled her into a hug, Nigel had still not moved from his spot at this point. Just looking baffled at the whole situation. Found him in New Orleans. Of all the places, she had found him by their old house. It made sense that he would seek her out first.

Nigel cleared his throat as he felt how Irina looked at him “Its, my little brother, he was killed almost two years ago” he finally explained and got up from his chair. He didn’t even try to hide the tears gliding down his cheeks as he walked over and stood watching Archie and Mariella hug each other. “That is really some party trick you got there” he breathed out and waited for Mariella to let go so he could give his brother a hug as well. Archie laughed and pulled Nigel close. At this point even Archie couldn’t hold back his tears and just stood there taking it all in. To be this privileged, what had he really done to deserve it? But right now, he just wanted to be grateful. "Yeah well, I always knew how to make an entrance"
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyMan Sep 27, 2021 3:26 pm

Mariella wrapped her arms tightly around Archie, letting her tears run down her cheeks the second she felt his arms around her. It was him. He was here, alive. He was back. "You are here," she breathed out and kept her eyes shut for the moment, letting the world around her fade away, consumed by the emotions but she didn't want it any other way. It wasn't till she heard Nigel explain what was going on that she returned a bit back to the setting they were in.  Irina pressed her brows a little together, sometimes surprised about how much this world could wrap to its own benefit. But for whatever reason it had happened that Nigel and Mariella had gotten their brother back, she was truly happy that they had that chance. She let Nigel walk up to give his brother a hug, and she smiled, leaning a little back as Mila pulled her arm to ask curiously who it was, and Irina replied with what Nigel just had told her, it was his brother - her uncle. Mariella finally let go of Archie, as Nigel got up, letting her brothers hug. She breathed out and felt how heavy her heart was beating with gratitude. Mariella didn't try to hold back her tears. Elenora walked over to give Katelyn a little side hug, and breathed out.

Daisy breathed out, it had been a tragic day when Archie had died. She felt it, had been one of the worst predictions she ever had. She placed her head against Cassian's shoulder, placing her hand on top of his, as she watched Nigel and Mariella reunite with their brother. Daisy could say hello to Archie after. She couldn't help but look over at Maya that curiously followed what was going on, she took a deeper breath in. Mariella waved up Maya up towards her, and Maya looked shortly at Howie as she took a deeper breath in. An uncle back from the dead, was he going to even like her? Maya nodded a bit before she breathed out and got up from the chair, walking closer by standing next to the chair where Irina was sitting, standing there for a moment looking at them, feeling Irina's hand on top of hers for a moment. Reginald sat back and smiled, he had never met Archie, only heard shortly about him and the tragic story that followed. He had only known Jamie for two years, and had wondered what had happened to that kid. He was just happy that the three of them had each other.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyMan Sep 27, 2021 9:48 pm

It was like the whole festivities simmered down. Not in a bad way, but there was a blanket of comfort and emotions that played a big part of what was going on. Even Howie was affected by it and couldn’t help but smile sadly before he gave Maya a small squeeze as she got up and walked towards Mariella. He then turned his gaze towards Roman, feeling how he were in conflicted with himself about what was going on. Which he understood. There was a certain unfairness in experience someone survive or come back from the death when you were in a situation where it hadn’t happened to you.

Cassian placed an arm around Daisy’s back and held onto her shoulder giving it a small squeeze. He had lived a long life, experienced the deaths of siblings and people close to the family. It was never something that became easier. You just came to an understanding that life was never a constant and you needed to be happy for the time you got. Even for those that didn’t have an age timeline ticking inside of them.

Nigel finally let go of his brother, in time to let Mariella introduce Maya, a soft smile formed on Nigel’s lips as he dried of the fallen tears. “This is Maya, my oldest” Archie gave her a big smile and put out his hand “It is nice finally meeting you” he knew that it had to be a still sore subject. But seeing them being here all together, it was clear that things were going the right direction. Archie was again overwhelmed with how lucky he was.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: [color=#B0C4DE]    Family is the heart of a home EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 4:53 am

Roman took a deeper breath in as Maya got up, he watched the whole scene unfold for his eyes and couldn't help but think; what if that had been this family? What if it was his brother who had returned back from the death after he died back in January. It was enough that he had given Seraphina a chance, it was plenty he had to see her face every now and then, the young werewolf couldn't possibly see anything else but the girl who had taken his brother away from him. But Roman despite the bitterness over he wasn't as the lucky family getting his brother back, he wasn't blind to see the pure happiness this brought with him, and he wanted to be happy for Maya and Katelyn, for their family that someone they had lost had returned. He was happy for them, even with the bitterness simmering in him, the hurt. Roman turned his eyes to Howie for a second, feeling the eyes on him, he gave him a little nod - it was okay. It had to be okay.

Maya could feel her heart skip a few beats ahead, just in time to let Irina's soft squeeze of her hand calm her a little down, just a little. The hybrid didn't understand why she got so nervous out of the sudden, it made her feel a bit small compared to how confident her chaotic levels of energy at time could make her feel. Maya took a few steps closer, why was everyone so damn tall? She looked at the hand for a second before taking it in a firm grip, letting a warm smile blossom back on her lips and let the nervous manner melt away. "Yeah, likewise -" Maya breathed out before go of his hand, and maybe it was caused by how overwhelmed everyone up here was, and how it started to entangle with her as well - she could help but tear a little bit up, just a little. "Dad, why are you sad?" Mila asked looking up at her father, after she had snuck down from her chair and made way next to Nigel, not understanding why everyone was crying and smiling at the same time. Irina looked over at them and left a small chuckle followed by a light shook of her head, Mila's curiosity had never failed at anything.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 9:28 am

Of course, it was overwhelming for everyone, how couldn’t it not be? Standing there was a man from the dead, breathing, smiling and very much alive. It was clear that most of the people here didn’t knew how to react to it. Nigel included. He was pulled back into reality as Mila’s small voice was heard not far from him. He looked down and gave his daughter a small smile, before he bended down and pulled her up in his arms. “That’s because dads’ brother and best friend came to visit, and I wasn’t sure that I would ever see him again” Nigel explained and looked towards Archie that took the scene in with his brother suddenly with a child on his arm.

Well, I, we just wanted to say hi” Archie said breathing out while taking the scene in. So many people that was here and it had clearly been a family between friends and family. To be fair, it was very overwhelming for the new-born angel, not that he didn’t want to stay and reconnect but maybe with people that he knew and not so many new faces that he didn’t have names on. Nigel nodded understanding “We’ll find another day where it can just be us” he said with a soft smile walking over to Mariella giving her shoulder a squeeze, still with Mila on his arm. His younger brother looking a little perplex about all of it turned towards Elenora giving her a smile, taking her hand “Just let me know when it fits you, yeah?” Archie said with a small voice, Nigel nodded catching his brother’s lower arm. “Bet on it, take care of him yea?” Nigel looked towards Elenora and nodded before letting go. It was hard watching him leave again, but if anyone Nigel understood why he needed to just be a brief visit. This wasn’t easy on either part. Coming back from the dead, Nigel shook his head. He didn’t envy his brother of the burden there was on his shoulders and the trauma that followed. He turned towards the gathering of people still sitting or standing.

Katelyn walked over to Roman again, leaning over giving him a hug. Not searching for comfort, but to tell him that she was there for him. Understanding very well the unfairness of the situation.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 10:21 am

Mariella took a deeper breath in, there was a lot. A lot of people overwhelmed and the intensity of the emotion was immense to her, and for all she didn't want Archie to go again, but knowing how overwhelmed he was she didn't blame that he needed to breath and come back another day. Elenora gave Nigel's hand a little short squeeze, before nodding to him, she chuckled a little. "Obviously," she responded before breathing out, "I have a good eye on him," she added, "well, we look forward to seeing you soon, take care," Irina looked at Elenora that gave her a soft nod. "Enjoy your evening," she looked around shortly giving everyone a warm smile, before she ran after Archie, placing her arm around her fiancé, giving him a soft squeeze closer to her as they returned to the car.

The fire fairy watched them leave, lifting her hands up to dry her eyes and breathed out before turning around to the table again. She moved her eyes to Nigel for a moment and breathed out, feeling like she needed a pinch to realize she wasn't sleeping, but she knew it was very real, emotions like that weren't a lie. "That was a surprise," she took a deeper breath in again before walking over to her seat to grab the necklace again putting it on. It was a cheap trick to repress some of the emotions and she shouldn't get to used to wearing that, she knew that.

Irina reached out for Nigel's hand giving it just a little squeeze, but didn't say anything, it was overwhelming enough on its own, she couldn't even begin to imagine how it felt like having someone you'd lost and thought to never see again stand in front of you again. Both a blessing and a curse. It wasn't the first round of this she had heard about this year, she had talked to Cecilia about her friend Eden and all that, but seeing it, was different.

The young werewolf looked over at his girlfriend as she gave him a hug. It took him a few seconds till he realized it, caught up in his own thoughts. After the few seconds he however, wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and took a deeper breath in. He didn't say much, because he didn't really have anymore words left to say, at least for now.
But after the process of having seen the new born angel, after having taken in he was back. It had been silent for a moment, and after a while at least a few had started eating again, talking about how it was possible, talking about that and everything else. And the rest of the evening was just that, sitting and talking about nothing and everything.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Family is the heart of a home   Family is the heart of a home Empty

Family is the heart of a home
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Home is where the heart is
» We are family
» Its never just a family dinner
» Is this what family is supposed to be?
» I will always look after family - Juliet

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: