Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Bad habits die hard

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”
Antal indlæg : 103

Bad habits die hard Empty
IndlægEmne: Bad habits die hard   Bad habits die hard EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 7:36 pm

Place: The Park in Gaia
Enviorments: people minding their own businesss
Time: around 19 pm in the evening
Weather it is raining
Outfit
@Norella

The rain was falling, even though the summer had been a bit weird so far with it raining and not raining, there was always something peaceful and wonderful about the rain. At least before the storm then agian, for a thunderbird the rain and storms where always nice. He had been in his human form about and hour now so he had 11 more hours before he would need to turn agian. His eyes was matching the coming storm though, so as he looked around he sensed he was not alone there was another thunderbird one he had not felt in ages. Maybe he was just making things up, but he did not want to make anything out of it, maybe he just had gotten paranoid.

He took a deep breath as he stooped and sat down on a bench cheeking his phone nothing new. Everything seemed like it  was alright and he had not felt Rebekah controlling him in ages, with his heart so he could do stuff for her god he hated being at the mercy for a witch who had made him this. His hair was sticking to his forhead, because of the weather, the rain had made it very sticky and clingy.

As he felt the present agian he got up turned around, and saw a face he had not seen for ages, he felt how his rage and how his, body was close on flipping out on her, but he calm himself as his eyes meet hers. " Norella." He said as he looked at the woman coming closer towards him. " What are you doing here ?" he asked as his eyes starte to flicker and how his body and mind was closer on breaking apart, this woman was a danger for him and he should know that by now, so why did he just stand here and talked to her without, just leaving, he was a better person but it was like when she was here,  she got the site he wanted to forget out.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bad habits die hard   Bad habits die hard EmptySøn Aug 16, 2020 11:51 am

She still had no idea how long her sister planned for them to stay in Gaia. Perhaps she had more alliances in the making than Norella knew off. It didn't matter, she liked walking around here. However, people noticed her now. In the beginning she had just been a pretty face walking down the street. Now she was a famous pretty face walking alone in the rain. Norella held her coat a bit tight as the rain poured down over her. She was on her way back to the palads where Cat and her stayed while they were in Aston. She stopped when a person in front of her turned around. He looked angry at her, not to say she couldn't blame him. Some people thought her heart was made of ice, and perhaps it was sometimes. "I'm on a trip with my sister," she replied and lifted a brow slightly at him. "Don't tell me you still are holding a grudge against me?" Norella slightly crossed her arms and tilted her head a little to the side. "Come on Alazul, we didn't have it that bad." Norella didn't see their time together as bad, yes, it was like a poison waiting to be taken and bad things would happen. Perhaps, that was the reason she found it so easy to get close to him again. He had been a drug to a dark path of her life, but it had been fun while it lasted.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bad habits die hard   Bad habits die hard EmptySøn Aug 16, 2020 2:49 pm

When Norealle told him, that she was on a trip with her sister, he looked at her, familiy ha that was still a funny word in his head, maybe because his familiy had kicked him out, " i dont have a grudge agianst you never had " he said it was partly true. The grudge he had was towards to witch rebekah, if he even could have a grudge without a heart. When she said that their time together had not been that bad, he did not know what to say he then moved up to her as they stood their in the rain, his eyes got a bit calm before he took her hand and moved it towards his chest before he answered her.

" Grudge and not that bad, easy coming from a person who has a heart even if its cold, i dont got that luxery."

He added, before he let go of her hand and moved one step back. " I cant have a grudge agianst anyone, since i have no heart you know." He added before he then moved his head to the side "but the bloodbaths was not healthy all the people we killed all the humans, maybe we did not have it bad, but we where toxic for the environments and the people who went in our way." He added before he sent her a little smile it was short, but it was there, maybe because of how him without a heart had made him, and talking about bloodbaths was not something to smile about, but it was one of the things when you did not have a hard their happend you gave less to nothing for people you did not have a conection towards.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bad habits die hard   Bad habits die hard EmptySøn Aug 16, 2020 3:10 pm

He mentioned what they had done. It was in the past. Not that it made it any less awful. Norella had felt awful for years and was finally doing better, till she ended up here. "Don't talk about those years," she hissed and walked up to him. Her jaw was tense and her dark eyes lighted up like snow. "You don't have to live with the guilt but I do. You might think my heart is made of ice, but at least I have one," she added in a low hoarse voice. She wasn't proud of what she had done in the past. Everyone had a chapter of their life they weren't proud of. It was sick and she was strong it made it easy to give into the power she had. Loneliness could make a person dangerous.
"Look Im not here to get dragged back into our old messes, Gaia is a country with enough trouble on its own," she pointed out and looked Alazul in the eye, "it doesn't need ours. Maybe you should thinking about getting your heart back before you do anything else, huh?"
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bad habits die hard   Bad habits die hard EmptyMan Aug 17, 2020 5:30 pm

It was like knives when she said that he had not have to live with guilt, it was true and that was what made him even more mad. " You are right i dont have to live with it, but do you think i dont want my heart back or that i have not tried, i have more than once, so this aint that easy as you make it sound." He said as his eyes meet hers , with a calmness.

" Norella you aint wrong this is why i have tried being better, i am helping people with cases making it more safe, god i would wish this life was not so damn complicated." He said as he took a deep breath, "listen i dont wanne fight, i did not turned around for us to get into a fight, just was suprissed over seeing you, if it was in a good or bad way idk, since you know dont got my fucking heart." He added before he sent her a real smile, the weather is always nice enough you wanne take a walk. " He asked, if she said yes he would take her hand and moved trough the park enjoying the rain

"so what have you been up to lately."
He asked curious about her life since they had parted ways.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bad habits die hard   Bad habits die hard EmptySøn Jan 17, 2021 10:31 am

//Vil bare lige undskylde, og oute emnet da jeg har ændret karakter c:
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bad habits die hard   Bad habits die hard Empty

Bad habits die hard
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Brutal habits die hard