Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

How to save a life

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

How to save a life - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 7:32 pm

It was never to tell, if he had misread signs or not. But the second she moved her hand behind his neck, metting him in the kiss, he knew he had been right. There was something about the moment when he kissed her, her lips on his, it was like they were made to meet in this moment. His other hand found its way to her lower back, guiding her closer to him. Their lips once again parted, making him take a deeper breath in. Not ready to open his eyes and return to reality just yet. Because it he could take it in for just one more moment, let the moment truly be his. Let him have something to hold on to that was his, just for a brief moment. With everything happening around him, it had pushed him, but not in a bad way, in a way where he knew life was fragile and needed to be lived. It was too easy to get consumed with ones darkness and miss out on all the good stuff. The low mumble made him smile, he couldn't even express how bliss escaped him, felt his veins with warmth. "Mmh?" He mumbled a bit but didn't have a chance to say much else, before one again their lips collided.

Once again he pulled her closer with the hand on her back, deepening the kiss as she kissed her back. Ethan had been in love before. Love and expressing love wasn't a new area to him, and he was rarely shy for telling people how he felt or act on it. It always depended on the signs, and if this wasn't a sign to act on - he didn't know what was. But completely consumed by the feeling rushing through his body by the touch of her lips. It was first when the horses started to neigh, that he unlocked his lips from hers again. "Seems like the horses are getting impatient," he mumbled with a softer chuckle against her lips.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

Humør : I have seen a lot of murders in my time, and all six of them were today.
Antal indlæg : 83

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 10:20 am

It was wild, how his darkness fed her darkness, how the darkness lulled around her light how it came crashing together and brought out something beautiful. She could feel how her eyes shifted knowing very well it was her wolf that came out and wanted to be a part of this. Which was weird, it had never reacted like this to anyone before.

It was a dangerous game they played. No one was to say where they would end up. If not for the fact that he was leaving in a week’s time or so. Then the fact that if this turned into something serious, she would have to share who she really was. How she was a princess for a country build by the first created werewolves and she was in a long line of pureblood werewolves that was cursed to die and then come back to life all while they would watch the people, they loved around them die or wither away.

None of that mattered right now as she pulled him closer to her. Lifting her up on her toes letting both her arms snake around his neck to make sure she could get her body pressed towards his. A soft annoyed chuckle left her as he pulled away because of the horses. “Sure does, doesn’t it” she sighed and let her arms leave his neck and fell down on her feet again. “Better do what we came here to do then” she whispered licking her lips and then turned around to walk towards her horse and saddle up. Not that she really wanted to, they were only getting to the good stuff.
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life - Page 2 EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 1:46 pm

He had never thought this kind of emotion would ever find him again, not after having been consumed by such darkness. Odd enough he could feel her darkness, it empowered him in such a way without having the darkness completely overtake him. There was still light. Light in the darkness, he couldn't describe it, he just knew it was there and it was very real. He wished to hold her close, had a burning desire to just hold her close to him, never let go of this or the feeling that was carried with it. The horses ruining the moment was another thing. Ethan took a deeper breath in, as her arms left her neck, and she grounded herself again. "Unfortunately," he mumbled a bit keeping his eyes on hers till she walked towards her horse. Ethan took a deeper breath in and licked his lips, looking over at his horse. "Yeah I blame you," he mumbled in a low voice to the horse as he shook his head. Ethan sighed a bit, he was blaming and talking to a horse.

After they were saddled up and ready to go, and they got outside, there was little to do other than get up in the saddle and set off. There was something freeing about being out in the wild on horseback, it had been too long. He looked forward to Elenora and Archie to come here, they had to try it, he was sure it would be good for Elenora's soul to experience this kind of freedom. Because it was a feeling he hadn't realized he needed before now. Riding side by side with Zoe, towards the hidden gem of a valley. "Oh wauw, this place is incredible," he said completely blown away by the sights.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life - Page 2 Empty

How to save a life
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I'll save you from them, but who will save you from me? - Mike
» Don't save me