Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Save your tears

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Madelaine

Madelaine

Humør : We'll get through this, right?
Antal indlæg : 97

Save your tears  Empty
IndlægEmne: Save your tears    Save your tears  EmptyOns Jun 16, 2021 11:45 am

Dedicated to  @Ethan

DATE | 16th of June
TIME | Midday
WEATHER | Nice and warm
ATTIRE | Hospital gown

Evelina sighed, it was warm today and she didn’t really feel like doing much. But even as she had been taken of duty, she could still do case and paper work at the precinct. The phone rang and after writing down the last bit she needed she picked up the phone; “Officer Romeo” Evelina knitted her brows as the woman presented herself as Doctor Lewis, telling her that Cecilia had asked her to call saying that Madelaine Jackson was in their care, and that Ethan was to be notified.

Madelaine. It was like the world stood still. “Madelaine Savannah Jackson?” Evelina repeated back not really understanding how that could be. She remembered her; she had been Ethan’s girlfriend before she disappeared. Everyone had thought she had just packed up her stuff and walked out in the end. There had been no leads, for over a year and after three months of not finding any trace of her they had just put the case in unsolved. But now they were telling her that she was, okay? “Yes, a couple came in with her and under the circumstances she is okay, she will be okay but I understand that Ethan was her boyfriend at the disappearance, we have already notified her family but since they are all in New York, they wanted him to go check up on her” Evelina almost not following started nodding before she realized that the woman on the phone couldn’t see it “Yes, yes of course I’ll do so right away!

Evelina hung up and slowly got up from her seat and walked over to Ethan’s desk, why hadn’t they just called him directly? Then she remembered just how much Ethan had gone through these last months and stopped up her brown eyes just looking at him while he was working. How was he going to react to the very fact that they had found Madelaine? She didn’t even know the specifics other than she was hospitalized which didn’t seemed that great to be honest. After a while on contemplating on how to break it, she walked over and dragged a chair up beside the table and sat down. “Ethan” she said with a soft voice and gave him her signature crocket smile “Its Madelaine, Ethan, they found her” she looked towards him trying to figure out how he took the news “She is admitted to the hospital, Cecilia is already there

Cecilia, stop fussing, I’m okay” she whispered with a hoarse voice. Well, she was fine, if you looked past having a fever and malnourishment. Well and being tortured and pulled away from the people you loved for over a year. The man that had kept had suddenly stopped coming, and she had used weeks screaming after help and trying to get out on her own. In the end it had happened, and an old couple had found her walking around slightly delirious. To be honest she just wanted to forget everything that had happened, how she had been created into something that her parents would hate. And how he had used her as an experiment, making it sound like he could use her to make things better. She had the notion that he just wanted to do it, because he thought it was interesting, not for the very fact that it would help anyone but himself.
What I really want though, is another one of these jellies!” she laughed that made her coughing so bad that she had to bend over and press down on her chest “I’m okay, I’m okay” she mumbled and fell back into the soft pillow and closed her eyes. It was nice being somewhere she could relax. Feeling safe and being back with the people she loved. Everything would be okay again, somehow.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

Save your tears  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Save your tears    Save your tears  EmptyOns Jun 16, 2021 3:53 pm

There was no such thing as going gentle to it. It was right back to work, even giving his thoughts being somewhere else entirely. Ethan had lived his past year in worry, searching to the point where it had been an unhealthy obsession -everything to get her back. In the end, he had to be pulled off it, before driving himself insane. So, imagine the insanity that had hit him earlier the year when Maeve had been kidnapped, a week after Elenora. His world had twisted and turned till he barely felt like he could breathe anymore. The guilt had been hanging so heavy on his chest that he felt like he was drowning. Not even now when both Elenora and Maeve returned, he still didn't feel the same. Madelaine was still missing, and even through he had lived his life somewhat after - he had never felt whole. Ethan had returned to mostly paper work after his whole episode around Maeve's case back in February. This was his way of still doing something. He noticed Evelina before she even spoke, her light calming aura always made him notice her, so he looked up just as she spoke his name. He smiled at her, but the frown quickly appeared confused on his face - it seemed like she had something important to say. He could tell. The two of them had known each other for quite sometime and he knew how his partner's facial expressions were.

Its Madelaine, Ethan, they found her.

His world stopped. Simply just stopped, and he completely froze. Everything after was just one big blur of echoes. They found her. It repeated in his ears over and over again for over a minute, not giving him any other response than just shock. "I'm sorry.. what? Where? When?" Ethan jumped up from his desk, looking so disorientated as one could be. He hadn't even heard she already had told him where. So, it wasn't till he got the information again that he took off. Luckily, the drive or the walk wasn't that far away. He chose to walk. Given his luck, he would most likely end up in the trauma section on the hospital himself if he drove. The sun was draining, how he hated this time of year for making him feel so weak, on the other hand was he thankful - it meant his powers weren't that consuming. He walked as fast as he could, which was for a tower of a man with long legs, extremely fast and people hurried to move out of his way not wanting to be tumbled down.

It was the first time in a while where she actually had gotten what she wanted from a vision. When she earlier this day, which was around four in the morning when she woke up in the on call room, when she had gotten a vision about a dear friend of hers return. Of course, she knew that visions wasn't always what you wanted for them to be like - but she had made sure to spend most of the day in the field, just in case - and right had she been. A couple had brought in Madelaine, a friend who had been missing for a while. With everything going on, Cecilia selfishly enough had almost forgot - which hence the guilt of wanting to be there when she came in. After check ups and such, she had paged Nia to call this in by calling Evelina - Evelina would know how to take it from there. Now that Madelaine was in good hands, and she knew everyone would be notified - she could put all her attention on Madelaine.

"Darling, you aren't fine, just let me finish this okay?" She said a little bit more stern, wanting to get her point across. Cecilia took a sharper breath in, "and I'm just very happy you are back. In one piece," she chuckled a bit. It wasn't good, but it wasn't completely bad either - given the world and how it was set now, you never really knew what to expect. Did Madelaine even know about the supernatural? She waited for the blood samples to return, after Clay had set up this new system, it was easier to identify species by their blood. Not that she expected Madelaine to be anything but human.

Then she started coughing which had Cecilia's attention in the matter of seconds - ready to check up on her till she sat up, claiming once again that she was alright. "I'll be the judge of that, okay?" Cecilia pointed out lifting a brow a little bit. Being over protective was in the human's nature, and she was worried. Being worried was a simple part of living these days.  Once she had finished checking there wasn't any reason to worry about the coughing, she sat down on a chair next to Madelaine and grabbed her hand before giving it a small squeeze. "Dr. Lewis has notified Ethan, he will be here shortly I assume," she gave Madelaine a soft smile. Ethan had been a mess for months, but it seemed that he finally was starting to return to his old self again, which also meant she feared how this would affect him.
Madelaine

Madelaine

Save your tears  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Save your tears    Save your tears  EmptyOns Jun 16, 2021 5:43 pm

There were so many things she wanted to do now that she was free. Now that she no longer hidden away, afraid of what the next day would have in store for her. She wouldn’t feel her skin burn, or words whispering in her ear telling her that she was a part of something great and she should just be grateful that she had been chosen. She knew that she spaced out as she didn’t really catch on to Cecilia words of her needing to finish up and that she was happy she was back. One piece, yes technically she was still one piece, just a different piece than she had been when she was taken away from her car.

Ethan?” Madelaine said and finally looked towards Cecilia, if it hadn’t been for Ethan, she wouldn’t even have met Cecilia. And how a breath of fresh air it had been, meeting someone that didn’t know anything about the supernatural and they could just be friends. How they had walked around the Christmas marked, drinking molded wine, and eating churros. Those memories had been the once keeping her alive these many months she had been gone. “Cecilia” she said and looked a little confused towards her “How, how long have I been gone?” she asked quietly, what month was this and just how long had they been looking or waiting for her? Were things even going to be as they had been before? Somehow, she knew, that nothing would be the same. How could they after what had happened. She needed to understand that she was no longer human but a created witch, branded with a bond mark on her collarbone. As those thoughts bore into her head, her hand unconsciously glided over the collarbone she hadn’t even been able to see what name was standing there now. But she remembered the pain of being with Oliver when he had Gemma standing there, knowing that one day she would come along, and he would be drawn to her more than he would be to her. With the relationship being a secret, it had been ‘easy’ to let go and just treasure the year they had had together.

But Ethan, he had been able to take her breath away. His smile and how his fingers would pull strains of hair from her face. His laugh, and him never seeing how other people were looking at him. Madie blinked as she heard she had been gone for over a year, over a year?
She blinked and almost forgot to breathe. “That, that is a long time” she said with a small chuckle and looked down at her empty plastic cup of jelly. “Then I understand why the bed feels so good” the smile was back as her green eyes looked towards Cecilia. She reached out her hand to take Cecilia’s “I’m so glad to see you again” she whispered and could feel how she almost choked up, the thought of never seeing them again had crossed her mind so many times. So finally being here, it was almost to good to be true.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Save your tears  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Save your tears    Save your tears  EmptyTors Jun 17, 2021 8:16 am

Madelaine saying her name, made Cecilia turn her eyes back to hers, how long had she been gone? It was like being stabbed with knives, reminding herself that the police had stopped their search - claiming that she was most likely just run off, and since she wasn't a resident in Gaia - they had theorized that she most likely had returned to New York. "I remember we had just talked about meeting to catch up wit Tora and Ethan, after I came home from Bulgaria after the Holidays," she took a sharper breath in, "that was over a year ago. You've been gone for over a year," she confirmed and licked her lips a little. Cecilia served the truth, there was no reason to hide it from her. She had no idea what had happened to Madelaine in the time she had been gone, where she had been, given her mental state - Cecilia theorized someone had taken her. However, right now wasn't the time to ask questions about that, not till Madelaine was ready to tell anything. There was a lot of things that had changed since then, looking at Madelaine was like looking at the past where nothing that had happened since August last year had accrued. Back when everything had been so mundane.

Cecilia's doe eyes followed Madelaine's hand with an observant gaze, moving a little bit closer, she wanted to make sure there wasn't a rash or something that she had missed. The name Oliver written over her collarbone made Cecilia frown a bit for a second, if she hadn't known any better, she would have thought someone had tattoo it into her skin as a form of ownership. It wouldn't even surprise her at this point how cruel some people were.

As Madelaine processed she had been missing for over a year, Cecilia licked her lips once again and held her breath for a short time. The small chuckle made Cecilia chuckle as well and shake her head a little bit. "I can imagine," she replied with a small half smile. Cecilia looked down at their hands as Madelaine grabbed her hand. "Likewise," she placed her other hand on top of Madelaine's and gave it a soft squeeze, trying not to get herself overwhelmed by the emotions. "How about I get you out of here, and up to your own private room, huh?" Cecilia got up from the chair and unlocked the wheels on Madelaine's bed, waving a few nurses over to her, so they could help her drive the bed to a more private area. Especially if Ethan was coming in, she had no idea how much he would lash out. He had been a mess when they had come in with Maeve, okay so had she, but Madelaine had been gone for much longer. Way longer.

Finally they got Madelaine parked in a room, and some of the nurses came by with some more jelly and a few food options. "Give me a few seconds, I will be right out in the hall, I just need to file this in the system," she smiled at Madelaine before walking out the hall, handing the files to the receptionist, looking through them a few times.

In the meantime, Ethan had found his way to the hospital in and almost tumbled through the doors. He wasn't unknown here at this point. The past weeks after Maeve got back, he had almost slept on the chairs in the waiting room, and the pain in his neck after that hadn't really gone away. He went to the first reception getting the information about which room and where he needed to go, and after getting that information he rushed to the stairs - like hell he had time to wait for the elevator. It was easy going to the trauma patients, but for some reason Cecilia had put her on the second floor - which was why Ethan got the daily workout in by running up the stairs. Finally, he got up the stairs, had almost forgotten what number the room was looking around the hall, utterly confused as he saw Cecilia in the hall and walked over to her.  Cecilia looked up as she saw the tower approach her, and placed a hand on his upper arm, to get him to settle just a little bit down. "She is in there, go easy on her, she is still processing everything - overall she is okay." Cecilia removed her hand from Ethan, giving him a small tender smile before looking to the door then walking towards it standing in the frame. "Look who I found walking around like a lost puppy," she let Ethan walk inside.

Ethan took a deeper breath in, his heart beating so intensely in his chest that he was afraid it would break through his ribcage. "Hey Madie," his words coming out in a low voice, almost like a whisper as if he couldn't believe she was back. She was actually back. Ethan bended a little walking into the room, not fond of the thought of hitting his head on the door frame. The hazel colored eyes scanned Madelaine shortly, before letting his eyes rest upon hers. He walked over to her and sat down on the chair next to her bed. "Hey," he repeated with a tender smile, reaching out hoping she would let him hold her hand. "It's been a minute," he joked with a soft chuckle, not sure how he should be feeling in this moment - but he did know how thankful he was that she had returned. That she was back.
Madelaine

Madelaine

Save your tears  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Save your tears    Save your tears  EmptyTors Jun 17, 2021 1:35 pm

Being in a good mood was overall Madelaine’s default setting. Even when she was down or being pushed to her limit, she would always somehow find that smile and put it on her lips. Not in a forced or pitiful way. Always soft spoken and gentle, like she usually was in nature.
So as Cecilia told her that she would find her a private room, Madie couldn’t stop laughing. “You’re spoiling me, what wouldn’t the rest of the staff think!” she said and glided more down into the soft bed and closed her eyes, being tired was almost an understatement. So, when they started to drive the bed around it was hard for her not to doze of a little bit. Only for her to wake up fully again as the bed made a small hard jolt as the wheels were being put back into static again.

But what a joy to be woken up to more food being put in front of her “I love you” she mouthed as Cecilia smiled at her telling her that she would be out in the hall to make a file of everything they had found out so far.

Halfway through her second jelly Madie looked up as Ethan walked through the door. The smile on her face could not be contained, and the only thing holding her back from not swinging out of the bed running towards him and hug him. Was the fact that she knew how long it had been for him, how many days, weeks, months it had been since he had last seen her. And when she had known that she hadn’t run of, how could that thought not have crossed his mind? Knowing Ethan, he would also have put this on his shoulder weighing them down with guilt.
So as soon as he reached out, she was quick to grab his hand, and closed her eyes as to try not to let tears escape her eyes. “Hey bear” she whispered and then a laugh left her lips as he told her it had been a minute “Oh, and hour really” but the smile didn’t stay on her face as her green eyes locked on his hazel. “I’m so sorry, Cecilia just told me I’ve been gone for over a year” she whispered letting her hand find his cheek and slowly let her thump glide over his cheek “It’s so nice to see you again” there had been times where she thought that she would never see any of them again. Something that had been the thing that had kept her alive, she needed to come back and make sure that they knew that she never wanted to leave.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Save your tears  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Save your tears    Save your tears  EmptyOns Jun 23, 2021 10:33 pm

It was hard figuring out just how to settle in this. Figuring out how he should think, feel, anything really. Nothing made sense in his system anymore, it was like everything had turned unknown, forcing him to deal with everything at once. Her whisper seemed to bring him back to reality shortly, making him realize that it wasn't a dream. It was real. The brutal reality. Even his own attempt to joke and her follow up, was only able to make him laugh so much, hidden the tears that seemed to hide in the corner of his eye. Ethan shook his head and looked at her. "No, don't apologize for that, you have nothing to be sorry about -" he corrected her with a slightly hoarse voice. He didn't want the reminder of everything that had done wrong over the past years, but none of it was her fault, so she wasn't going to get to say sorry. "You are here now, and that is what's most important," he reminded her with a tender smile folding on his lips.

It’s so nice to see you again.

Ethan took a sharper breath in again, feeling slightly whole again after all this time. It was an odd feeling, he had almost forgotten what it felt like. To be in control of something again, not having so many things pulling him apart - not more than the already existing. Finally a few tears ran over his cheek in silence as he breathed in and sat down by the bed side, lifting up her hand placing his lips on top of it, just keeping the hand close to him. "I'm.." he cleared his throat and took a sharper breath in, "- It's really ice to see you again too," he chuckled halfway through his sentence, but his voice cracked. "I've missed you so much," he tried to stop his voice from sounding to wrecking, but there wasn't anymore room, he was drowning in his own emotions and he had finally realized that perhaps he needed to wave for help - or at least accept whatever he felt. At least he was relieved. He was happy,  it was happy tears. He dried his eyes with his free hand. "I'm sorry. I - I'm just really happy that you are here."
Madelaine

Madelaine

Save your tears  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Save your tears    Save your tears  EmptyFre Jun 25, 2021 5:25 pm

She knew it had been a long time since she had last seen him, they hadn’t dated for that long before she had gone missing. But it was still so obvious for her to see just how much he was hurting. And it broke a little piece of her heart that she was somewhat guilty of him experience this feeling. Knowing about his abilities and how they could hinder him in so many ways, she had always felt like giving him a life filled with joy and laughter was her responsibility. Her main goal, never to put anymore hardship on his shoulders. How she had failed in that apartment.
Madie’s brows pressed together, and it was clear how much of the worry was painted in her expression as she looked at him. Completely forgetting why, she was in this bed to begin with. Nothing mattered at this point other than finding out how to cheer him up again. Then the tears came, and she had to take in a sharp breath. Even as if they were happy tears, she didn’t like this at all and soon after she could feel how her own eyes started to prickle with the sensation of her own tears would threaten to spill at any moment.

She moved in the bed and then pulled him towards her with the pull of his hand. “Come here” she whispered with her American accent and made room for him to join her in the already way to small bed. But she didn’t care, she wanted him closer so she could hug him and feel safe. Just like she had felt back in the months they had been together, every time they had laid in bed and she could be surrounded by his big figure around her small stature.
And if I don’t have to say I’m sorry, you don’t have to either, now come here” she stated with a soft smile on her lips as she pulled him a little closer again. “What matters is right now” she added with a small whisper. She didn’t want to think about the past months. All she really cared about what the very fact that she was back home. And safe again.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Save your tears  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Save your tears    Save your tears  EmptyMan Jul 05, 2021 10:13 pm

Perhaps the extreme sensation of emotion was the damage left behind by everything. He didn't even know how to feel anymore, and he had almost made it to the lowest low, lucky to have been caught by his father when he had - even if the situation hadn't been the best. The light had been what he needed to move from that, or at least plan his escape out of the dark. But the darkness was so sneaky and had already surrounded him before he knew it. Life was cruel like that, endless torment and darkness. The way Madelaine pulled him closer as she moved in the bed, whisper for him to come closer. He took his shoes off, not wanting dirt on the hospital sheets. Then he slowly made his way up to the bed, unsure if this really was what she wanted. Almost scared that she also would scream like crazy at him. Scared to make a wrong movement. Ethan took a deeper breath in, like he already felt more comfort and secure, believing that she was actually here, she was okay. In one piece at least. What matters is right now. Ethan hadn't known how much he had needed to hear those words as much as when she spoke them. He hadn't understood how much he had needed to just be close to her again till he was again. Like something just clicked. He was so much taller than her, but placing his arm over her, turning to his side, so he could just cuddle up with her for how long Cecilia would let them. "I'm really happy you are back," he whispered.
Madelaine

Madelaine

Save your tears  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Save your tears    Save your tears  EmptyMan Jul 05, 2021 10:59 pm

How long had it been since she had felt touch like this? She knew the answer, it was over a year since it had happened. They had been apart for so long, and how he ever so carefully took of his shoes and found his way into the bed. It almost broke her heart. Because something felt off in the sense, that he wasn’t even sure if this was what she wanted.
Had time really broken so much? But as he put an arm around her and turned to his side, so they were lying there, face to face, the fear started to melt away.
She placed a hand towards his chest and just watched his facial expression. He looked so tired, like if he wasn’t getting any sleep at all. She knew that his job was demanding. If he was even working the same job as he had done before she had gone missing. Again, she was reminded just how long they had been apart.

A soft smile formed on her lips, and she closed her eyes, as her forehead pressed towards his broad chest. One thing that she knew hadn’t changed was his smell. The words that left his lips, finally broke down the wall of smiles and trying to keep a positive attitude. A slight sob left her throat as she pressed herself closer to him. “I missed you so much” she choked and tried as best she could to keep the tears at bay. She didn’t want to think about the bad things that had happened. Only that she was back, and she could finally try to start her life on new. Even as she knew that things would change and never go back to what they were. Maybe that was the other thing that made her break down. Because what they once had, how could they ever get that back?
Cecilia

Cecilia

Save your tears  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Save your tears    Save your tears  EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 9:04 am

He could hear the sob leaving her throat as she moved closer to him, making him hold her a little bit closer. Just a little bit, and took a deeper breath in. Saying that she had missed him, making him breath out as the tears just left his eyes. Because he had missed her as well, going crazy and he had lost himself down the line. It had been too close, way too close. And he knew it was just the beginning of figuring out what had happened here, because there was a story. Ethan was a hunter, not like his sister or others, not as extreme - but he could tell something was different, but right now he allowed himself not to give damn and just hold her close. "I got you, I'm not going anywhere," he whispered in her ear and closed his eyes for a moment. Just allowing this moment to assure her that she would always have him. But he knew he had to tell her sooner or later that her friend was missing as well, after the crash  - or had been missing. Gemma was very much alive, or not alive - but thriving.  So just staying here with her till she recovered, taking her with him home. Letting her stay there for however long she needed.
Sponsoreret inhold

Save your tears  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Save your tears    Save your tears  Empty

Save your tears
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I'll save you from them, but who will save you from me? - Mike
» The book of blood and tears