Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

How to save a life

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

Humør : I have seen a lot of murders in my time, and all six of them were today.
Antal indlæg : 83

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 7:40 pm

Dedicated to @Ethan

DATE | 9th of August 2021
TIME | Late afternoon
PLACE | A small bar, Saint Barbara
SURRONDINGS | There are a few people, not a whole lot
WEATHER | Nice and sunny
ATTIRE | Outfit

Zoe couldn’t remember the last time she had had a day off, but sleep was something you did when you were dead, right? She parked at Sid’s bar, sitting behind the wheel for a bit taking a deep breath in. Somehow it seemed that the only breaks she got was when she was sitting behind the wheel, and that didn’t really seem like a break either. Because you couldn’t sleep while you were driving, could you?

Her phone rang and she quickly picked it up, a small groan left her as it was Mallie telling her what they needed to be bought before she headed back. She ended the call quickly and got out of the car and walked around her pickup truck and pulled out the box that was in it, the ranch’s own cider. Special delivery from the woman owning it.
She walked inside, after placing her cowboy hat on her head, she didn’t really need to wear it, but when owning a ranch, that also had horses. Then would be such a shame not to walk into the cliché.

Hey Sid!” she said with cheery voice as she walked over and placed the box on the bars desk “fresh delivery of apple cider” Sid a well-build grey haired man came walking towards her while drying of his hands in a towel. “Would you look at that, beautiful Zoe in the flesh!” she laughed and nodded as her eyes roamed the people reaching a well-known face. “Hey Harry!” she called and waved towards the man sitting with, what could be described like a mountain of a man. She grabbed three of the bottles there was in the box and walked over to them. “Long time no see” she said with a big smile and turned towards the other letting her eyes fall on his face. “Hi, I’m Zoe” she said and placed the bottles on the table to reach out her hand to greet him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 8:20 pm

He hadn't really heard from Elenora since she had taken her flight to New Orleans, he expected that she needed some time to herself as well. Ethan had lived through a lot, but he could never compare his pain to what she had gone through, and wouldn't even try. So, respecting she needed some time, he would add to his list tomorrow to check in if she didn't write him first. But for now, he had finished helping Tamilla, so all he had left to do was actually relaxing. Not thinking about work or what ever went on at home. He could just be in the moment. To some it might seem lonesome, just sitting here by yourself with a beer. But to Ethan, right now it was anything but lonely. It was peaceful. There had been so much pain and worry over the past years, to a point where he had completely lost himself. But here he was, and it reminded him of where his roots were, before he was everything this year had turned him into.

Hey Sid! Ethan turned his head by the cherry voice as a woman stepped into the bar. He frowned for a second and chuckled a little by the energy she carried, then took a sip of his beer again. Ethan couldn't help but listening to the conversation even if it didn't involve him. Zoe. He noted the name as if he hoped their paths would cross on the way. He emptied his beer placing it on the counter, just a few seconds before she turned towards him, and placed the bottles in her hands on the counter, reaching out to greet him. Ethan's lips pulled up into a smile and reached his hand out, "nice to meet you Zoe. I'm Ethan," he replied with a soft nod. Just a few days back home and he sounded like he never had left his home town. He knew Evelina would laugh a little at him and having lost the touch of English accent you got from living in Aston. "You are quite famous around here I take?" He asked hecing towards the fact that she knew some of the people that worked here.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

Humør : I have seen a lot of murders in my time, and all six of them were today.

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 8:36 pm

She had to catch herself when he locked his hand around hers, the energy that he carried in him, it seemed so familiar with her own. Just, more powerful of her darkness, it still, somehow felt like home. It was hard to describe, and she wouldn’t even try to begin too. Then there was his voice like warm honey, he was from around here? How come she never seen him before. “Ethan” she repeated, letting it roll of her tongue, her own accent matching these parts as well, though there was a hint of something else that one might not be able to place.

She took her hand back, and then jumped up on the small metal bar that was meant for guest to place their foots on when sitting by the bar. “[color=#bd96cdI own the ranch just a few miles from here, we have quite the apple orchard, so we sell apples two the locals with our apple cider, and sauce – and yeah well you get the picture[/color]” she laughed, as she finally got was, she was looking for, the bottle opener. Sid walked past them and harry just stood laughing at her. “You could’ve just asked” Zoe scrunched her nose and wiggled her brows at the elderly man. “Well, you know me, too stubborn to ask for anything, when I can do it myself” she opened two of the three flask “Here you go, let me know what you think” she said with a big smile as she placed her own to her lips and sat down beside him.
Ethan

Ethan

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 8:55 pm

The touch of her hand. There was this oddly and yet longingly energy again. It wasn't anything he could compare to something he had felt before. It wasn't too dark, and not to light. Perhaps, he just had to stick around long enough to figure out what it was all about. As she took her hand back, and jumped up on the small metal bar he chuckled a little bit. Ethan listened to her replying to his question about her fame, well so it seemed that she did have something to people knowing her name. Selling apples to the locals, he nodded with a still warm smile on his lips. It sounded like a lot of work, but owning a ranch, he had lived on a ranch before he moved to Gaia, before his father left his mother - before the world had gone mad. There was a special energy around her that couldn't or shouldn't be unnoticed by anyone. He felt bad that he had lived here before but hadn't met her till now. He watched her searching for something, most likely a bottle opener. The others laughing a bit at her, he assumed it was because they knew her well. Ethan didn't say much, but not because he wasn't interested in having a conversation. Too stubborn to ask for anything, he knew and lived by that saying himself, so it had him laugh a little bit.

Looking at her again as she opened the flasks and gestured him to take one. "Well thank you," he replied first and took one of the flasks as she sat down beside him. Ethan took a mouthful of the apple cider, and then placed the bottle on the counter, still with it in his hand. He licked the last drops of his lower lip and narrowed his eyes a little bit as if he was really test trying it. "Hmm," he narrowed his eyes a little bit, and looked to her before turning his entire face towards her. "I love it," he replied honestly then taking another mouthful. "It's the best I've ever had, I understand the hype," he confessed and sat the flask down on the counter, facing her again.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 9:11 pm

She watched how he took a sip, and her eyes searched his face for the true reaction, but he was good, she would give him that. Concealing emotions like that. Her smile wasn’t being removed from her face, and she was almost afraid that she was going to feel that in her cheeks later that night if she wasn’t careful. “yes” she made a small mock gesture for winning as he told her that he loved it. “Another fan” she joked but as he took another sip and elaborated on what he thought about it, she felt how she became a little more bashful “Thank you” she said and nodded “it’s taken a lot of hard work, sweat, tears and I will admit blood” she said nodding thoughtfully as she took her own bottle and drew a sip from it.

And it was worth it!” she heard Sid yell in the background as he tended to another costumer, one that also waved her hand towards Zoe she quickly waved back “Hope the kids are alright Marge!” the woman nodded and gave her thanks for the consideration.

So, Ethan” she said and turned her full attention towards him. “Police or military?” she asked giving a slight half smile as she let her eyes travel over his face, down to her hands handling the bottle. She had been close to ask if he was a hunter, but that might be a little to brazen given she didn’t know him yet.
Ethan

Ethan

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 9:25 pm

"I will agree, it seemed to be worth it," he added with a softer chuckle. He liked the atmosphere here, it was so warm and welcoming. Perhaps the most friendly place he had been in years. And he liked how easy going she was, not just towards him but towards everyone in the room. He felt like it was impossible not to like her. Then she returned her attention towards him, and he let his hazel eyes meet with her deep brown. He chuckled a bit. Ethan didn't mind letting people know his line of work, okay being a hunter wasn't something he flashed, and not something he really did anymore. Only in special cases where there really was no other way out, and normal police forces couldn't handle it. But nothing brutal, he wasn't like that. "Police," he replied to her question and took another mouthful of the cider. Ethan wasn't evolved human like his twin sister, but he knew how to spot supernaturals, just like he knew how to read most people - it was something you learned in his line of job.

He took a deeper breath in and exhaled. "I used to live here when I was a kid, it's been years since I have been back here, but it still feels like coming home," he then told and looked a little around before letting his eyes rest upon her again. "I travelled here with my sister, but she took off few days ago to New Orleans, had some things to sort out there, but I don't mind. I needed the vacation," he added with a small shrug. Ethan didn't mind sharing this with her, because if you wanted to get to know people, you had to talk - and he really liked talking to her.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 9:41 pm

She nodded as he told her that he was police, it made sense, he had that protect and serve aura. Maybe was that the reason she already enjoyed his company as much as she did. She hadn’t been a police officer like him, but she had used a lot of her life helping and being there for people. And there was no greater calling than that, especially since it took such a toll on people. The things you and to endure and see on a daily basis. It wasn’t for everyone.

You did?” she asked curious as he told her that he used to live here, she quickly wondered if his parents still did since he was back, and she might know them. “Well there really isn’t anything like Santa Barbara, and that’s coming from one that has lived a lot of places” she shared herself, not really worrying about what she told. She had lived long enough to know when to be careful with her information.

Cheers to getting some well-deserved time off” she said and clinked her bottle towards his taking a sip. “So just here to see family or running from something?” she then asked, since he had needed the vacation. Now, she didn’t know where he had come from, but somehow, how he spoke it didn’t seem like it was just around the corner. “Sorry, snooping” she laughed and shook her head “Was why I came here in the first place, granted, my vacation has now been a ten year, but i haven't looked back” she laughed and looked around the small bar. The people here, just made you feel like you were home, even if you weren’t apart of the area. Reminded her of her uncle’s home. Well, kingdom.
Ethan

Ethan

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 10:00 pm

"Yeah," he confirmed with a wider smile. She was right, there was nothing like Santa Barbara. It had made him quite down to turn to Gaia move and the break up with Jessica back then. Perhaps what had really activated his powers in the end. Because he rembered being happy here, despite the whole problem with his father - he remembered the happiness. "A lot of places huh? How many?" He asked out of curiosity. There was something about her that told him, that she was an old soul, but he couldn't place it. Ethan clinked the bottles together before taking a sip. Yes, this was deserved. He wouldn't have believed this was deserved months ago, but now he knew he needed it. "Mostly to see my sister, but I would lie if I said that it's also nice getting a little away from my life back home," he confessed and took a deeper breath in. "Saying that I've had a rough year would be an understatement, so therefor, vacation," he added with a smile on his lips. Even Evelina had found it a brilliant idea. "I don't mind snooping," he pointed out with and took another sip.

Ethan listened to her story about moving here ten years ago, or got on vacation to this place ten years ago. It seemed to be the reason why they hadn't met before, it was around ten years ago when his mother moved him and his siblings to Gaia. "Some places and some people have the thing about making somewhere feel like the home we never knew we needed," she replied, even more curious now than before about who she was. What her story was.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 10:19 pm

He just became so much more interesting by the minute. It had been such a long time since she had just sat down and talked with people so freely like she did now, it was evident because Sid and Harry even left her alone. “Good, because you are maybe becoming one of the most interesting people in Santa Barbara” she quickly teased as he told her that he didn’t mind snooping. She nodded as he added to the point of this place feeling like home, because of the people. She could get behind that, but just as she was about to explain what she had meant with a lot of places, and just how many she felt her phone buzzing. “Sorry” she said with a pained expression because that last thing she wanted was to break off the conversation with him. She quickly pressed accept call “What’s up Mallie?” she asked and listen to the ramble of her not being back “Well, so, something came up and I’m needed away from the farm a little longer, how about sending Martin? – yeah – yeah just say that I’ll let him use the riding hall for free the rest of the month and he should be golden” she heard how Mallie yelled at Martin and told him what she had just said, only to hear how the young boy shouted in happiness. “Sounds like his onboard, yeah I don’t know when I’ll be back, but you are the best second in command there is Mallie, I’m sure you don’t even need me – yeah, yeah, love you too” she laughed as she hung up and then turned off her phone complete. “No more distractions” she said with a glint in her eye and placed the phone on the bar counter.

So, where were we” she took a sip and then nodded “how many places” she gave him a mysterious smile “Well I haven’t lived everywhere, but I’ll be confident and say that I’ve travelled a lot, and I’m not sure if there is anywhere where I haven’t been at this point” she moistened her lips, tasting the apple cider. “but I’ve mostly lived in, Spain, Greece and England
Ethan

Ethan

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 10:35 pm

He noticed the phone buzzing, and Ethan knew what it was like to have to answer a phone. It just reminded him of endless months of hoping for a call to ease his mind, but he also had to remind himself that not everyone was in the same situation. And he was right, as he listened a bit from afar it was something work related, he breathed out. Finally, she returned and he gave her a warm smile. No more distractions. It had been a while since someone was willing to turn of their phone completely to spend time with someone, and if it wasn't for the fact that he wanted to be able to take the call if Nora called him, he would have done the same.

She picked up with the question he had asked before, on how many places she had lived. It seemed to be too many to count. Ethan had never really travelled that far, been living here and then Gaia - it wasn't a lot of places. "That's impressive," he confessed with a soft smile on his lips. "I live in a hidden gem of a country called Gaia, if you know about it," he informed before taking another mouthful. Not many people did know about the Athena region, but some did and they were often entangled with the supernatural. "I can't really brag about any huge travel adventures, I'm afraid," he chuckled a bit.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptyMan Aug 09, 2021 6:57 am

She nodded slowly, and her eyes turned even more curious as he told her that he was living in Gaia. She knew that there were people living there that didn’t knew about the supernatural, but there was something about how he had said it, that made her believe that he did know. He really was the most interesting thing around these parts.

I know about Gaia, I’ve been there a couple of times, had family there at one point, but sadly none at the moment” she explained and let her tongue glide over her lips. The smile became bigger as he commented on not being a very much around or travel like she had. “Well, to be fair, a person only travels because they don’t know where home is” she said as she nursed her cider a little and looked thoughtfully on the label. “Well, unless you are traveling with your home, that special person that makes every place feel like home” she had thought she had found that. She had thought she had found that multiple times. But each time had taken a turn for the worse. Now she was here, and here had been the most home she had ever felt like. Zoe looked around the establishment, “It’s funny how a home is rarely the four walls you live in, but the people you surround yourself with, and the community you live in
Ethan

Ethan

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptyMan Aug 09, 2021 7:31 am

He pressed his brows a little to her explaining that she used to have family there at some point. Ethan knew what those words meant, mostly by watching how she said that sentence. Even as the subject changed to travel, he was still holding on to what she had said. Ethan's frown didn't leave his face, but perhaps it turned a little more into a wondering expression. Ethan had heard the saying before, but he didn't know if he believed it, he wouldn't know - he never travelled. But he also knew the feeling of just not feeling at home anywhere for a while, longing to escape. One thing Ethan did agree on was home never was about four walls. It was a feeling, at least to him. It was the sense and feeling like you belonged somewhere, the people around you that made you smile. The people who saw the best in you even when you saw nothing but darkness and self-hatred. "Agreed," he replied taking the last sip of he cider and breathed out. "It's quite funny how you first find perspective of things once you get a little distance," he hummed a bit to himself lost in that thought for a moment. Getting at distance to the chaos Gaia had left him with, perhaps it had been the best choice he ever had made to take a break from there.

Ethan took a deeper breath in and then exhaled. "So, a ranch life - is it treating you nicely?" He asked licking his lips shortly. To Ethan it seemed like the free life, a bit away from the busy city life and just everything you sometimes really needed. He had just been at his sister's small house on the country side, it had been so relaxing, even Elenora seemed to have enjoyed the quite for a moment.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptyTirs Aug 10, 2021 8:34 am

She nodded as he told her that it was funny how sometimes you need to get away, to understand what was going on around you. Which had been one of the reasons she had left the nice and easy life in Theronida, and travelled her, she needed a fresh start. And what he had just called it, perspective.

It’s very rewarding” she explained and nodded, yes most of the days she just works days without end. She hadn’t had a holiday since she had started and wasn’t likely to get one anytime soon. But being with animals every day. Laughing with your friends and family, that your employees became rather quickly when you worked so closely with them.
But hard” she laughed and shook her head “Not going to sugarcoat it, I can’t remember since I got a full eight hours of sleep” she gave him a big smile, and then took the third flask she had taken with her over here. “Another one?” she asked and didn’t really wait before she opened it and pushed it towards him.

But there is nothing like waking up just as the sun is coming up, and see the horses be let out on the field. Like wild horses running over the hills” she got an almost dream like look in her eyes.
Ethan

Ethan

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptyTirs Aug 10, 2021 7:31 pm

Ethan knew a little about hard work, overworking yourself to a point of burning out. If all winter and spring hadn't been a whole story of burning out till there was nothing left. Sleep. "Eight hours of sleep? I'm sure eight hours is overrated either way, I get like what - four, five on a good night," he chuckled a bit while shaking his head. The late hours was when he felt at his best, where he was the strongest so sleep wasn't really easy on him. Ethan knew it wasn't healthy, and he never really talked about how he slept, even through he had seemed to sleep better after Madelaine had gotten back, and after he left Gaia - funny really, but he blamed it on Elenora, having her around for more than just hours a day seemed to have a balance to it he couldn't explain.

He was just about to reply yes to get another flask, as she just opened it and pushed it towards him, "thanks," he replied with a soft chuckle. Ethan could visualize the scene, of watching the houses being let out and run over the hills. Even if he was more a stay up till late kind of guy, he would rather sleep in than getting up early - even if early mornings most of the time was part of the job. He liked the winter hours, where the darkness still roamed over the streets when he woke up. "I can imagine that being quite the sight."
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 2:31 pm

It really is, the same with the sunset really” she breathed out and emptied her own cider, only to wave Sid over to order herself a bear. And something that she could eat, or as she put it, snack on. It was wild how easy it was to talk to Ethan, how he made her laugh. She even noticed herself how she used a lot of excuses to touch him. Leaning forward while laughing and placing her hand on his forearm. She had no idea where the time went, or how long they had been sitting sharing small histories before she heard the clock chime and three people walked in.

Three men to be precise. Three men on a mission, but on what she didn’t realize before they sat over in a corner and started talking. It was easy for her to overhear, that they talked about werewolves in the area. Hunters. Her eyes flicked and realized she had gotten quiet. A soft smile formed on her lips as she pushed her empty beer bottle towards Sid. “Thank you for a lovely evening, Ethan” she said and felt how she yearned for more time, just sitting, and talking had been great. But she needed to get out of here, she wasn’t the only werewolf in the area, and she had to warn them that they needed to keep it low until hunters were out of town again. “But I need to go I’m afraid, something came up” she grabbed her phone and turned it on again. She grabbed a pen like she had grabbed his hand and wrote her number on his palm. “Please call me” she said and looked into his eyes before placing a sweet and very innocent peck on his cheek. Then she walked towards the door and to her car. She needed to get some things out of it before walking towards the ranch, as she had been drinking too much to actually drive.
Ethan

Ethan

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 12:41 pm

For a moment. Just a moment he felt like he finally had started over, that nothing from his past could follow him here. Then the three men walked in, it didn't take him more than one look in their direction to know what they were all about. However, before he could say or do anything Zoe excused herself, seemed in a rather hurry to get away. Ethan pressed his brows together trying to create a sentence but it wasn't like anything worthy came through his lips, so he just let her write the number down on his palm, and he nodded shortly before her lips met his cheek. Then he watched her take off. It didn't surprise him that hunters were around all parts of the world, the supernatural didn't rest in Athena, even though it sometimes seemed to be nesting there.

Ethan turned his head back towards the three guys, snorting a bit to himself when he realized he had seen one of them before. "Stan Bradly in the flesh," he said before getting up from his chair and walked towards them. Even if it was long ago since Ethan had really been around here, he was good at remembering people's faces. Besides, with Zoe's reaction she had to be supernatural, and he now made it a priority to make sure she at least was given some time to get away. "Well, if it isn't Ethan Davidson, I thought you were off to Athena," he went over and gave Ethan a quick hug, before letting him go. Ethan not really fond of the mingling, but well, he did have to buy Zoe some time. "Well, came here for a small vacation, but you know I've always been up for a little excitement, why don't you tell me what you are up to?" He asked curiously. Maybe if he got close enough Stan could tell him something about what was going on here. "Werewolves, would you believe it? There is a few around town, nasty little fellas, but you know that," he replied to Ethan before grabbing his shoulder, guiding him to the rest of the group. "Looks like we have an old friend of mine joining in on the wolf hunt," he looked at Ethan. "My old pal Davidson." Ethan sighed, but then again after the episode with Quentin - he wasn't really risking anyone getting hurt. After having them give him more than enough of the information he needed, they went outside. Ethan taking a deeper breath in, as the cold breeze from the night air ran over his face.

They had their suspects, making it easy to tag along, making sure they didn't do anything. But then, he was sure he could see Zoe as they drove past her, making his heart skip a beat ahead when they stopped. "Be prepared for this one, I think she might know something," Stan winked to Ethan, before he jumped out of the car and loaded his gun with silverbullet. "Well well well, look what the cat dragged in, trying to reach your little wolf friends sweetheart?" He asked. Ethan taking a deeper breath in, before walking out of the car. He walked up next to Stan, but didn't take his eyes off Zoe. "Stan," he tried to calm the man next to him a little bit down. "This is not what you want, she has done nothing. Just let it go man," but Stan just laughed. "What? Are you for real Davidson? I thought Athena was supposed to give you a little more hair on your chest, not defend these creatures," he aimed for Zoe, making Ethan summon a gun of his own, placing it towards Stan's head. "I said, you don't want to do this. Now lower your weapon." Stan lowered his weapon. "Now drop it," he added following Stan's movement to the ground as he dropped the gun to the ground. "Good," he looked shortly behind him as Stan straightened his back again, making sure the two others behaved. Then he looked at Zoe again, "run, go, now."
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 2:45 pm

Zoe had seen the car that drove by her, but first she thought it would keep driving. She wasn’t that lucky and looked at the gun that was pointed at her. Her eyes flickered towards Ethan as he stepped out beside them. What? Her heart started beating faster for a second before she got it to calm down. “That’s a double standard, if I ever heard on” she said with a soft smile, keeping herself very calm in the situation that she was in. Mostly because she had people she needed to protect. William was still back at the ranch and if he was confronted by hunters, they wouldn’t let him live. Her on the other hand, she would survive. Almost anything these hunters would throw at her, it would sting and hurt like hell. But it would kill her. It was soon her due date; she knew that death had its way of always trying to kill her and her family. Being unnatural it wanted them gone and every time they came back it pissed death off. Finding new ways of getting the deed done. She had died some horrible deaths, but also some very; these we don’t talk about deaths.

What surprised her was that Ethan was taking her side making them drop their guns, she breathed out. Maybe death wasn’t coming for her today. But then he moved towards Stan and placed a gun towards his head. That made Zoe widened her eyes, what the hell was he doing.

Run, go, now

She looked at him and then the people behind him. This would not be taken lightly and even though she believed that he would and could take care of himself she couldn’t just run. Darkness was pulled from the shadows and slowly surrounded the truck making everything around them go quiet. It always strained her more to do dark manipulation. But this trick allowed her to – she disappeared in the dark and then reappeared behind the two of the men, she quickly made sure to take their guns. And then she knocked them unconscious, with a hard hit to the back of their head. “Not without you” she whispered as she placed her hand on his upper arm. Her eyes lit up with urgency “If you stay, they will hurt you” she whispered; “let’s go” she squeezed his arm and took a step the direction she had been going. She turned around when she had walked a little away “let’s go!” she shouted and started running towards the Ranch.
Ethan

Ethan

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 10:00 am

He didn't want Stan to make a wrong move, or try anything else and even if Ethan didn't feel like it gunpoint was sometimes the only way to keep someone from doing anything stupid. The darkness around them seemed to be empowered, Ethan of all people felt that the second as she manipulated the shadows, making him frown for a second. She disappeared in the dark, but for someone like Ethan, he could still trace her every movement. It wasn't often he met other people who could be in the dark. Zoe saying she wasn't going without him, made him raise his brows a little bit, his eyes almost screaming for her just to listen to him, even as she placed her hand on his upper arm. Ethan wasn't scared of the hunters, but he also wasn't one for standing in a fight when there was no use for one. And he had used to many months getting his darkness under control, and unleashing it tonight wouldn't really be good for anyone. But when she squeezed his arm, he looked to her again and gave her a nod, as she started running towards the ranch. Ethan hammered the gun towards Stan's head, making him pass out, then he started running after Zoe to the ranch.

Wiliam rushed out as he caught the scent of Zoe returning to the ranch, and a stranger. He could hear the adrenalin pumping in their system, but he still rushed out to the front porch. He narrowed his eyes a little, because he knew the mountain running just behind Zoe. After he had turned a few years ago, he hadn't really met up with his siblings or family, still a bit afraid on how they would act on having a werewolf brother. But watching Ethan run next to Zoe, made him realize that perhaps he didn't need to be so afraid. Wiliam kept a gun in his hand, aware that perhaps hunters could come for them, especially after Zoe's phone call. "Liam?" Ethan stopped running the second he saw his younger brother standing on the front porch.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 6:29 pm

At least they weren’t far from the ranch, and she breathed out with a big smile on her lips as she saw how Wiliam came running towards them. He was fine, for a moment after they had followed her and knew about her, she had been afraid that they might already have been here. Especially now that she had turned off her phone. And talking with someone over the phone wasn’t the same as seeing them with once two eyes.

Zoe was the first at to move towards him and place and arm around him, her hands on his face making sure he was okay. When she was satisfied that everything was as it should be she wanted to walk over and call the rest of the smaller pack that had residence here in the area. But she never got so far, before Ethan’s voice spoke the name Liam. She turned around and looked at him standing there looking very confused. They didn't really smell alike, but then again there was something in the way they were standing, how they acted that seemed alike. Something blood didn't dictate but growing up together did.  “You’re brothers?” she asked and gave a small laugh. “Well, what a small world, invite him in, break out the good stuff Liam, I think we are all in need of a stiff drink now” she explained as she walked through the very big house. All made in the beautiful Oaktree towards the landline phone and started dialling numbers to make sure that everyone was alright and was informed that they needed to lay low because of hunters.
Ethan

Ethan

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 1:40 am

Wiliam didn’t blame her for being extra worried, and the second she had her arm around him and the other hand on his face - he was assured she was alright as well. The next question filled up the space, where they brothers. “Yeah, it’s quite the story really” Liam replied with a softer chuckle. He had been hiding this for his big brother, even Tamila knew, but she also worked here time to time. And with everything Ethan had on his plate, this wasn’t a problem Wiliam had wanted to add more onto. “ Coming right up boss” Liam gave Zoe a soft wink before heading inside again to get what she requested.

Ethan followed them inside the ranch. His brother was a werewolf, who would have thought? There was no fiber in Ethan that hated the supernatural. There was only people and some people made the wrong choices and had to suffer the consequences of them, but this was what the law was for. Ethan looked around, letting Zoe call around to who ever she might need. Ethan himself took his phone out and reached for some old contacts of his father’s, no one he was in contact with. Not ever since figuring out that he was adopted. But this seemed like a matter to be dealt with by some that just wanted peace and to clean up other hunters messes.

Liam turned to them with some glasses in one hand and a bottle in the other. ”Its been a minute,” he said to Ethan taking a smaller more nervous breath in. Ethan nodded clearly not completely sure what to say, so he just went over to give his younger brother a hug.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 8:39 am

It took some time before Zoe could finally place the landline down and let out a small breath of relief. Everyone was safe. Funny how she had seen herself as a lone wolf, wandering around the world with only her daughter for such a long time. Then she had found a love in Russia staying there getting a family, there she had been killed again. And instead of pulling her family into the supernatural they knew nothing about she had let them believe that she was dead and then travelled away, again alone. But now? Now it was like she was an alpha for her own pack, without even being it. She had gathered a lot of werewolves, mostly turned that needed help some lone wolfs had joined as well set up small communities beside humans where they could help and rely on each other.

Then there was a lot of werewolves working on the ranch for her, with her. Where she could keep them safe. She walked back inside and gave the brothers a smile before she went over and grabbed a drink and knocked it back. “Oh, what a bloody mess” she mumbled as she threw herself in one of the bigger sofas that was placed in the big open living room.
Ethan

Ethan

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 10:50 am

_______________15th of August_______________

He had stayed here at the ranch the last six days, a working vacation like this was good for his soul. He liked helping where he could, and besides it also gave him time to spend time with Zoe. Ethan had taken a good like to her spirit, like his darkness had settled evne though it still felt empowered near her. It was odd really. Ethan put down his phone after he had talked to Elenora, still not believing the news she had told him some days ago, but he was truly happy for his sister - she deserved all the happiness she could find. And he looked forward to meet this Archie person. "So, Elenora asked if it would be alright if her and her fiancé came over in a few days, spending a few days here before we head back to Aston on Thursday," he asked Zoe as he walked closer to her outside. "Looks like the weather is with us today, maybe we should saddle up the horses and get out of here?" He raised his brow a little with a warm smile lighting up on his face."Unless you are busy?" Ethan couldn't really get enough of spending time with her, it was like a new chapter in his story had begun, and he looked at the world with a new and more clear view. He had hope again, for finding peace, happiness, love.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 11:19 am

Now, it had been weird meeting Ethan. But on in a bad way, no, far from really. She loved every second she got being near him. Which meant she had clearly made up so many excuses why she should help him or show him something new. Not really been able to work as much as she normally did. She had even seen Liam standing and shaking his head. Of course, she knew what that meant. To adults clearing having an attraction between them, but somehow not managing to actually do something about it.

Zoe turned around as Ethan came closer and asked if it was okay his sister came with her fiancé “Of course, we have more than enough room for them here” she said with a big smile, it also meant she could keep him here for a couple of more days without it looking too suspicious. She was actual on her way to fix some of the fences but as he asked if she wanted to take the horses out, she was quick to just throw it at the first person that passed her. “Nope, not busy!” she laughed and then walked towards the stables.

She was quick to saddle up, helping Ethan with it too. Even though she knew that he could do it just fine, her hands found his to make sure that the strap was secured correctly. A jolt formed through out her body as their skin touched. A smile formed on her lips as she looked up, almost getting her breath taken away. “There, all secure” she said with a meek voice and licked her lips. How was it fair to be pulled towards a person, like she was to him at this very moment?
Ethan

Ethan

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 2:34 pm

Ethan nodded grateful as Zoe said that they could stay over, and quickly texted Elenora to let her know, before putting his phone back in his pocket. "Thank you," he smiled warmly to her. Besides even though he had spend the first few days with Elenora back here, he hadn't gotten a chance to actually show her around where he had grown up. Not even knowing if she wanted to know or see. Ethan knew he had to go in a days time, but he also didn't wanted to leave. It was rare to find someone where you could just spend so much time with and just feel so devasted by the thought of having to leave, without knowing when and if you would see each other again. So, Ethan cherished this time. Ethan followed her to the stables with a small laugh as she said she wasn't busy.

It was rather easy to saddle up, but he didn't mind having Zoe helping him, he liked having her close. How it felt like electricity her hands found his, making his heart race in a way he had forgotten it could. His hazel eyes found hers as she looked up, and it was like the world around him stopped in this very moment. It wasn't what he had expected finding when he got here, he had wanted a to get a new perspective of his life, and maybe he had just found that and more. "Yeah," he breathed out and took a deeper breath in. Endless and meaningless thoughts ran through his mind at this second, trying to figure out what to do or how to act. But it all came down to the attraction he had tried to hide from over the past days, but running, he had done plenty of running away from what he wanted. He had served his time in regretting moments that would never find him again, and that time was over. So, for the first time in forever he took a chance on life, took a chance on something, as he leaned down letting his right hand find her cheek just as he placed his lips against hers.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 1:59 pm

A soft smile appeared on her lips as she watched how he looked at her. It was that kind of look that would get any heart to race a little faster. Well, at least it did with hers. She was almost afraid that he would be able to hear it, which would be quite impressive given that he was human. But how it was hammering in her chest, it was almost too much to bear. His small whisper made the hairs on her neck rise and a delightful chill travel down her spine. Her tongue licked her lips quickly while she waited. She wasn’t really sure what she waited for; she could just take the leap herself. But she also knew that he had just gotten out of a relationship. Living for so long, helping people as she had done. Made one annoyingly good at reading people, sometimes it was a blessing other times a curse.

As soon as he leaned down, and she felt his hand on her cheek she didn’t waste time letting her hand find his neck and meeting him in the kiss. Her heart leaped as she pressed herself closer to him. She knew that it wouldn’t be long before he was going back, and she would be here. Which had been one of the reasons she hadn’t really gone for it. But now? No way in hell she was going to put a lid on this. She let their lips part as a soft chuckle left her, her eyes opened for a second. “Have been waiting for you to do that” she mumbled against his lips before she then pulled him into another one. Who would have thought that a kiss could feel so good?
Sponsoreret inhold

How to save a life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: How to save a life   How to save a life Empty

How to save a life
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I'll save you from them, but who will save you from me? - Mike
» Don't save me