Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Who let the wolves out?

Go down 
4 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

Who let the wolves out? Empty
IndlægEmne: Who let the wolves out?   Who let the wolves out? EmptyTirs Aug 03, 2021 10:40 pm

LOCATION Diego’s house
DATE 2nd of August 2021
TIME 14.00
OUTFIT: Link
TOPIC FOR: @Diego (& @Walter) & @Selene xx

Two days after Evelina and Dion’s wedding, and Irina had asked Diego to invite Selene over. Her and Selene had been a bit rocky for a month, and even through Irina had wanted to reach out the last week, things had been a bit odd after the former full moon. But now finally sitting both of Diego and Selene down, announcing her pregnancy to the people she saw as family. So having been sitting there in Diego’s living room for the past hours talking and catching up, just feeling like the family was back together again. It was first when Selene’s phone had went off buzzing like crazy that Selene had excused herself that she had plans, which was alright off course. So the wolves had just kept talking the time they had left before Selene had to get going.

However, it was as soon as the car door closed and the smell of another werewolf arrived. It was the scent of the same werewolf that had been on Selene the evening they had their argument, on her when she had arrived here. And while Irina had come to terms with that, she had no control over the scent of him actually showing up here. She blamed her hormones for testing the usual control she had over her emotions, making her eyes glow a bit up. But it was no match for the storm called Diego that smelled the alpha werewolf on his property. And as soon as Diego got up, Irina followed by instinct heading out front. “Dieg-“ She wanted to calm him down, but she couldn’t even continue saying his name out loud before she became silent. Feeling how her heart started beating a head, not know yet if she should feel more scared or angry- or if she could keep herself from doing something stupid. But it seemed so that Diego got the stupid part covered.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Diego
Beta
Diego

Fag : Material Arts, Swimming. Spanish substitute.
Antal indlæg : 178

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who let the wolves out?   Who let the wolves out? EmptyTirs Aug 03, 2021 11:31 pm

Walter and Selene were supposed to meet long ago, but for some reason she never showed up, and he was texted to pick her up somewhere else. So, as anyone would do, after you’ve been making some grand mistakes, he got into his car and drove off to the address that had been texted to him. The engine was killed, and he looked towards the house. It was an interesting house that she was in, and he almost suspected it to be one of her co-workers who lived there. He opened the door, only just a couple of centimeters, but he immediately closed the door again. Shit. He had smelled both the beta that he had met recently and the woman who he had turned so long ago. This was bad. Why was she in company with them? And she had even sounded like she was in good company.
But even though so many thoughts streamed through his mind, and he considered whether or not he should leave again, he didn’t really have the time to make a decision before…

She was pregnant? Diego was excited for Irina and could barely keep himself still in the seat when he got the news. He truly had to sides of himself, and it was impressive how the wide smile disappeared as soon as a cardoor opened outside. He was quickly on his feet and stormed to the door. What was that dude doing here – on his territory? This dude had caused so much trouble for Irina and Selene. He was not going to give either Diego or anyone who lived in his household trouble. This guy, was going and it couldn’t go fast enough…

… A large thud was heard as Diego slided across the bonnet to stand on the driver’s side, waking up the alpha from the train of thought. Diego pulled the door open and aggressively pulled out the alpha to toss him onto the street. “What the hell are you doing here?” he asked looking at the alpha who didn’t seem to care much of the throw and therefore got back up.
“I am here to kick your ass,” he growled, even though it really wasn’t the truth. He was just here to pick up Selene so they could go and have a nice meal out to satisfy both of their hungers. Both of their eyes started to glow their individual hierarchy color and if no one was about to stop them, the would jump into the grip of each other and start fighting.
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who let the wolves out?   Who let the wolves out? EmptyTirs Aug 03, 2021 11:54 pm

It had been one of those days where everything just had gone wrong. First, she had burned her toast, and of course it had been the last two pieces. So, while standing there like an idiot trying to scrape of the black coal of her toast, she had dropped it in the trash, ending up with her going to the store without any food in her stomach. Selene being the woman she was, she had almost ripped the head of an elderly woman that had not only taken the last piece of special kind of salami that she wanted but then also cut in line as she was going to the check out. If it hadn’t been for the very fact that she had things to do, she might had really considered it. So, when she had made plans with Walter meeting up later that day, she hadn’t thought it through that she had already promised Irina to come by Diego’s place.

She had been so over the moon getting the news of another mini-Irina coming to the world and seeing just how happy she was about the announcement, meaning that Nigel had also taken the news well. In all the happiness and joy, she had completely forgotten that she had actual plans with Walter, and only when her phone started ringing, she remembered. She quickly gave him the address, and as she walked back, she wrote a half message that Walter should just stay in the car and text when he was there. But never got to send it, as Irina said something that pulled her concentration and she forgot to press send.

Again, she was reminded of her mistake as the sound of the car, the open car door and the smell of Walter.  Before she could even do anything, Diego was already on his feet running towards the door. Fucking dick matching testosterone!

Diego!” she yelled, but quickly doubled back to check on Irina, mostly because she could her how hard her heart was beating. “Hey” Selene said and looked at her with a sad smile “nothing is going to happen, I just –“ he looked back at the two idiots, challenging each other. She couldn’t help but roll her eyes before she closed them and took in a deep calming breath. “Idiots” she mumbled, about both of them. “Please, don’t interfere, I will try to calm down” her voice didn’t sound very hopeful as she finally turned around running towards the two wolf that had ended up fighting each other.
Stop!!” she roared as her eyes changed color, she knew that she didn’t have the most power in this situation. One of them being and alfa, and the other one being a piss old beta. “Stop this fucking pissing match and get off one another!" she quickly dodged the attacks from both of them, before trying to get ahold of Walter. Hoping she could get close enough to place her hands on both sides of his head to whisper his name in his ear with the words; come back to me.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who let the wolves out?   Who let the wolves out? EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 12:22 am

Irina first took her eyes off Walter when Selene talked to her, making her look at her sister whilst breathing out. Idiots, Irina couldn't anything but chuckle a bit by that comment. She knew that there was little chance of calming Diego down, and she didn't know Walter enough to even give a statement on how easy or hard it would be to calm him down. But not interfere in the game of 'who is the bigger alpha male'. "Fine," she said in a lower voice, tightening her jaw a little bit. She trusted Selene could handle the guys, because if anyone could put them in their place it would be her. However, it didn't look good, not in the way they interreacted. Not by Walter's choice of words, or their looks.

It looked more like they were about to rip each other apart than solve things out. Despite her own mixed feelings about seeing Walter again, she didn't move closer or further away, she was just standing there as if her feet were cemented to the ground beneath her. Irina was just fawning, thinking about just slowly backing away and go home, but she didn't want to leave either of them here, yet she could feel her own heart racing for something safe rather than looking at Walter. Because right now looking at his red eyes only reminded her of that one night. She took a sharper breath in, trying to collect her fear, but it wasn't really going that well. Especially seeing Selene in the middle of the raging males, feeling useless for the time being, yet also know there was nothing she could do, or should do when it came to that fight other than stay out of it.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Humør : Everything is crumbling right before me. But I know what to do.
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who let the wolves out?   Who let the wolves out? EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 12:55 am

Diego and Walter only had tunnel vision. Even though Diego was so much older and experienced, his tunnel-vision got darker and darker for each hit he gave to Walter, because the hit seemed to affect the attacker. The heartbeats and the mere smell of fear from Irina didn’t seem to help Diego cool down either. He had to get this alpha away before he did something stupid. He was so certain that he wouldn’t be able to sleep well at night before he was so certain that the alpha didn’t even want to look in the direction of his estate. Diego was even ready to take over whatever Walter was the leader of. He was more than capable.

The beautiful brunette got in between them, and lucky for her, Walter hadn’t gotten that pissed off yet. Walter therefore got to stop his attack before reaching Selene. His attack turned into an arm which grabbed around her, just as she got her hands up to his face. He swirled her around, so he had his back to Diego, all to make sure she didn’t get hurt. I am here, he whispered back into her ear.

He got a hit or two, but he didn’t think much of it. What he did feel was that for a moment, he felt Diego’s hands on his shoulders and believed that he was going to be pulled away, but instead he felt renewed, and for a moment he looked just a bit younger. It didn’t last long, before Diego believed he had figured out how Walter ‘functioned’, so Diego changed strategy and tried to give energy to Walter – but it was the same effect. Diego got older, and Walter younger. He stopped the process quickly and took his hands away from Walter. “What kind of sorcery is this?” he hissed before he went to kick the alpha in the hip, hoping that he would buckle, but it only resolved in himself falling to the ground of the pain he should’ve given Walter. As soon as Diego laid on the ground, he pulled in Walters leg resulting in Walter getting out of balance, but not fall. “Why, Selene?” he spoke with a low voice, utterly pissed by the fact that a beta was clinging to his leg.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who let the wolves out?   Who let the wolves out? EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 1:12 am

A soft smile appeared on Selene’s lips as Walter turned her around and replied to her that he was here. It was a like a weight had lifted from her shoulders and her fingers glided down his face, only to see how it became younger. “Diego, you fuck! Stop trying to use your fucking powers on him!” she bickered at Diego, the last thing she wanted was taking a baby Walter with her home. This madness needed to end, mostly because her seemingly brother behaved like a fucking child. A premature teenager, that wanted to show his worth to his dad, and failed by falling face first into the pavement.

Selene closed her eyes, and pinched the bridge of her nose, as if a splitting headache was appearing. A headache with a name. Diego Gonzáles.
Why, Selene?, as Walter asked her she opened her eyes and looked utterly perplexed by the whole situation and just shrugged her shoulders. She then squatted down and tried to catch Diego’s eyes. “Diego Gonzáles, what on earth would your son think if he saw you right now? Would you please get your fucking hands of, my boyfriend!?” she hissed, being very close to just grabbing a hold of his ear and pull him like the kid he was behaving like.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who let the wolves out?   Who let the wolves out? EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 1:49 am

The scene that had been set like something made from a horror movie, waiting for everyone to kill one another began to change. Her head tilted a bit watching Selene with Walter, making her frown a bit, maybe perhaps they had figured it out. Then from that to within the next seconds, the four seconds of peace were over, and chaos turned back, because apparently Diego couldn't avoid using his powers. And while Irina was unaware of what abilities Walter possessed, it seemed like Selene wasn't keen on the letting Diego get too involved with it. However, Irina somewhat understood up to a point where Diego was coming from in this, if someone trespassed on her home and seemed to be there for trouble - then off course she would have been furious. But the scene seemed to have turned into Diego's own personal telenovela, watching him cling onto Walter's leg. If the fear hadn't left her system before, it had by now, making her press her brows together watching Diego. "Diego stop, enough is enough. Get up," she If they could just end this madness, it would be fine. Irina turned her eyes towards her house, wanting to make so if anyone was watching the scene it was alright, even if it was just a confident nod that it was under control - despite her not being sure it was. The noise seemed to get people's attention enough as it was, because there were neighbours out looking, stepping out to their front yards to get a glimpse. "There is nothing too see here that you can't see at a circus - leave already," she waved Diego's annoying neighbour away.  

This was starting to piss her off if Diego didn't get his act together now, anything else was just quite embarrassing. Even Mila knew better than clinging onto someone's leg to get her things her way, and she was seven. So, from a horror movie to a try hard comedy - this was way more sad than funny, and she needed Diego to just come to his senses now and get back into his house. Otherwise she would just have to call Danica, finding her in Diego's phone wouldn't be that hard, and maybe she could talk some sense into him?
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who let the wolves out?   Who let the wolves out? EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 2:00 am

Walter couldn’t do much by smile at Selene when he saw her smile when he told him that he was there. He hadn’t lost it yet. Besides from Walter feeling renewed, it seemed like it was the idiot-beta who was trying to use some kind of ability on him. Idiot. It almost seemed like Diego understood that his powers didn’t work on Walter. What a shame, huh.

As Selene seemed to teach this Diego Gonzáles some manners, the beta looked into her eyes. She had a point and he hated it. The alpha made sure not to look at the beta, so when the beta looked up at the alpha, he wouldn’t feel threatened again. Even though, the alpha couldn’t help but leave a confident chuckle as he was called Selene’s boyfriend. Know your fucking place. Then Irina’s voice sounded, telling him to stop and get up.
The beta almost had to reboot for a moment. His eyes turned normal, before he loosened his grip on the alpha and stood op, before he pointed at Walters back. “Get this shitload away from here,” he growled, looking at Selene. He clearly didn’t think things through calling her boyfriend a shitload. He truly didn’t want Walter near his territory before the two males had gotten things under control… He didn’t really want to admit it was mostly himself who needed to get his shit together. With the words that the dark-skinned beta had said, Walter slowly turned his gaze around so he could face him. Walter wasn’t losing his shit, but he was God damn tired of the behavior this guy showed and wanted to underline the hierarchy that every werewolf knew of. Walter’s eyes which had turned normal when he had grabbed around Selene, turned red again, starring at the beta who soon would be taking half a step backwards. “Selene,” the beta growled before taking another half step backwards. He didn’t want to back down from his territory.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who let the wolves out?   Who let the wolves out? EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 2:09 am

At least it seemed that both the voices of Irina and Selene made Diego come to his senses, even though it didn’t seem like he was open to just let it go and walk back into the house. Selene couldn’t really do anything but to close her eyes once again, letting her fingers glide down from her temple, trying to relieve some of the pressure that was starting to build. What a bloody mess this had gotten into. But she knew better than to try to say goodbye. She needed to get Walter out of here.

She looked back towards Irina and gave her an apologetic smile and a small wave, as to say goodbye before her eyes shifted back to Diego and made a small headshake. She understood the whole, protect your territory. But the way that her friend had decided to just take off like that, even after he had been the one telling Irina to take a step back and let her explain? Great show of acceptance.
Selene turned around placing her hand on Walter’s chest “Let’s just get out of here, yeah? I’m starving” she asked Walter and started walking towards the car passing Diego in the process. “Thanks for being so understanding, big brother” she poked at him under her breath, her brown eyes finding Irina instead “Say hi to Mila and Nigel for me, and congrats again!" deep breath "Sorry about this” She spoke with a slightly higher voice, before placing herself in the car waiting for Walter to join her.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who let the wolves out?   Who let the wolves out? EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 2:36 am

She breathed out seeing how Diego got up, seeming to regain control of himself which gave her a little hope of this conflict being solved - for now at least. Diego telling Selene to get Walter out of here, was perhaps for the best. At least till things had calmed down, perhaps they would be able to sit down one day and talk, in a place that wasn't their part of the town. Irina had to give Walter credit for not lose his shit on Diego, and the sooner Walter stepped away from Diego's territory the better. Irina didn't move her eyes from Walter and Selene, despite Selene having all faith in Walter, the only reason Irina as much as gave Walter any credit and not just a cold shoulder - was because of Selene. Selene was the only reason.

Selene's eyes met with Irina's, and she gave her a tender nod. Letting her know it was quite alright. This was not how either of them wanted to spend their afternoon. Irina took a sharper breath in, yeah, she was ready to leave as well, just needing to get away from the scene even through it was over. She still kept her eye out on Selene, call it sister instincts. Telling her to say hey to Mila and Nigel from her, made Irina smile and nod, of course she would. "I will, and thanks," she replied before shaking her head, "don't worry about it," she waved at Selene. Watching them drive away.

Irina then turned her attention to Diego, walking over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You okay?" She asked looking at him before giving the shoulder a little squeeze. Then hearing his phone buzzing like crazy. "I think you better take that, I will go home if that is alright? Call me if you need anything," she gave him a quick hug before heading towards her home.

"I should say hey from Selene, and Jesus fucking Christ that was a bloody drama," she sighed, just glad to be home and walk back in her boyfriend's arms again. Because what a bloody mess it had been out front just few minutes ago.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who let the wolves out?   Who let the wolves out? EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 10:31 am

Once again, Selene stepped in between the males, with the hands on her male’s chest. It made him look down, with no alpha eyes visible. His eyes were as gentle as they could be. “Yeah,” he repeated. As she moved towards the car, Walter looked back up at Diego. He made a quick movement towards Diego, resulting in Diego making a smaller movement backwards, almost as if he was flinching, even though he would say it was just the aura. Diego then looked towards Selene as she mentioned him being understanding, which made him lick his lips in defeat. But he stayed where he was, so he could completely sure that this alpha didn’t return to his place… Without an invitation… Which he had already had, but from Selene apparently.

Walter followed his dame towards his car, and let his gaze follow Selene’s up to Irina. He wished to apologize for the trauma and trouble he must’ve caused her, but this wasn’t the right time. So, he simply gave her a small nod, to tell her, he had noticed her. He got into the car and started it, before he looked towards Selene. “Congrats?” he said in a low voice, curious of what had happened.

Irina then approached Diego, which made him look towards her as she placed a hand on his shoulder. He made a small huff to tell her, that he was okay. He just needed to kill another plant. His phone then started buzzing in his pocket which made him look down towards it. “I’ll be okay,” he said and gave her the same hug back. He kept his eye on her as she walked back to Nigel’s place, “Congrats again,” he said happily, while his hand already was on its way to pick up the phone from his pocket. As he looked at it, there was a picture of Julianne, letting him know who it was, which made him pick up quickly. “Hello. Okay, I’ll be right over,” he said before he ended the call so he could lock his house and go visit Julianne. Something had happened.

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who let the wolves out?   Who let the wolves out? Empty

Who let the wolves out?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Running with wolves
» The wolves are out tonight - Zev
» Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: