Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gwen

Gwen

Humør : I am trying to find back to the person I once was, but it is hard with the hate growing and tearing me apart inside
Antal indlæg : 97

Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)  Empty
IndlægEmne: Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)    Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)  EmptyTors Maj 07, 2020 11:41 pm

tid: 21:00

Sted: skoven Nord

Vejr: lige nu regner

Omgivelser: hende og en fremmet

Påklædning:
hendes tøj og hår

The sound of twigs cracking as she ran over them, broke the silence not that she heard them, Gwen ran in sheer panic, angry voices wasn't far behind her. Gwen was scared out of her mind and was running she was on way home when she ran into Raine and some people there where in her fathers gang, but somehow Raine had change their mind and they where out to kill her so Raine could take over. Gwen wasn't looking where she was running and before knew it she tumble down in a little gorge, but luckily for her it wasn't very deep one, but it hurt little in her already broken arm, she was quite and listen to sound of her hunters running past her. she listen for quite a time before she sat up and realized she didn't know how she would find her way out of this forrest. The sun was on it's way down and it wouldn't be long before it got dark and cold. She wasn't not prepared to be in forrest at night, it started out as a short walk to get her head straight so many thoughts in head, but mostly hate towards her family. She breathe out and when the coast was clear she stood up and began to run in a other direction than the voices. Gwen never thought to grab a coat because she was just going down the street more or less, she ended up near academy and one thing led to a other now she was in the forrest lost and wasn't in clothing meant for hiking. after som time running she bare feet because of heel breaking when she started to run. Luck wasn't with her either because rain had decided fell down from the sky.
Gwen was a fairy and could fly, but she had for long chosen to live as human, and normally you would see it by her pointy ears, but not with Gwen because she when it was possible changed her ears to look like human ears, the magic world wasn't a world she lived in anymore, or that had changed a lot since her father was here. She met a Tunderbird, a Demon and a Trybrid. Her world was expandning and fast. The Demon and Trybrid was trying to help her, but it didn't help a lot knowing you were the weakest of them all and no matter what would you always be the one needing help.
Gwen was so much in own  headspace that she just realized when it was too late that she was headed straight for stranger and bumped in to her. Gwen felt backwards down on ground, she was scared that it might be someone who was out to get her and kill her, but after som time just looking up she realized that the stranger just was a stranger and she sigh relieved " Sorry I didn't mean to I was just so caught up in thought that I didn't see you she said she couldn't hide how relieved she was that it was stranger and not her sister.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)    Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)  EmptyLør Maj 16, 2020 11:45 am

It had been a pretty standard day up until now. Keeva had spent her morning with meetings, most of them she found boring or a little awkward, as she could never keep her eyes off of Katarina. It was strange in a way, that after all the years that had passed, their relationship had been strained like this. The mathan didn't hate the trybrid queen, it was more a question of not understanding what had transpired between them. She was wearing short denim shorts, no shoes and an oversize grey sweater that hung loosely over one shoulder, exposing the skin of the other. Her hair had gotten a bit damp from the rain that had started to fall, but she didn't mind, closing her eyes to enjoy the cold surprise from above. The woods around here was mostly quiet, and it made her long for her homeland with the wild trees and animals roaming everywhere. She missed the salty smell coming from the sea as well as the tall mountains and cliffs just waiting to be explored, however she had duty to attend, hence why she was in Gaia right now. To say that Keeva was a socialite would be an understatement, but when she was here, she had been caught up in obligations and less in exploring and discovering new friends. Not that she had any intend on staying here longer than necessary, because she worried for her father's health.
Off in the distance she could hear crunching of leaves and sticks, making her frown, keeping her eyes closed to focus on the sound. It was coming closer, but it didn't feel threatening. It sounded more like someone running away in panic. Then she felt someone bump in to her, turning around to look down at the poor fairy. The stranger started to apologize, and Keeva chuckled, shaking her head and reaching her hand down to the woman, helping her on her feet. "Sometimes people just have to bump in to you before you notice them fully," she said with a bright smile on her face. However she could hear the swift motion of something moving through the forest. It was hectic, sporadic, but not in the same way that the fairy had moved. This one moved with intend, a hunting instinct. Keeva growled under her breath, getting in front of the stranger. By nature all mathans were very protective of others, even people they didn't know, and it was sometimes their biggest flaws. However Keeva was rather good at reading others. "One step closer and you'll regret it," she said to the stranger still hiding in the bushes around them. Keeva moved her head accordingly, following the sound that moved inside, and kept her arms in front of the stranger. She was not going to let that fear stricken fairy get hurt by some twisted person.
Gwen

Gwen

Humør : I am trying to find back to the person I once was, but it is hard with the hate growing and tearing me apart inside
Antal indlæg : 97

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)    Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)  EmptyMan Maj 18, 2020 5:37 pm

Gwen was lucky or so she thought, but long after the stranger smiled to her she growled at first Gwen thought she did something wrong but after awhile she realize that someone followed her to this spot, she looked to see if she could spot who it was, but she couldn't not before the guy ran towards them after Keeva told him stay away with his hand raised and in it was a knife meant to hurt her, Gwen did only thing she could and that was to use her arms as shield against the coming strikes, but she didn't have to fear because soon after she saw Keeva step in front  of her. Gwen wouldn't hurt them even though they were going to hurt her, fighting was a thing she didn't do and she made a promise to a demon she was close with to never give in to darkness.  Gwen looked up at guy as he stop few meters from them, but not long after a sweet voice almost too sweet  broke the silence " I was just having fun sister time with my sister"  said the voice there was too sweet and there were hint  something crazy in it, Gwen already knew who voice belonged to and it made her shiver, it made her scared, but not because of her sister, but more the thought about her new protector and sister would end up badly hurt if it came to confrontation. Gwen and the stranger  was clearly outnumbered especially because Gwen wasn't a fighter damn she was weak light fairy with no powers there could help them.
as her sister began to walk out of shadows a least five or four more of her followers did the same, Gwen didn't sence the rain anymore, her thoughts eles were she than got that stupid idea that if she started running it would end in anyone being hurt, but as she got up her sisters blowed her down again with a strike of air " You see if I have to take over our fathers business she  has to die and you see no one can stop me I want her death and every time I try some interfere with it so be a nice person and go" Raines voice was very low and theart lie with in the voice after that she look´over at Gwen was trying to run away again she sent gust air against her sister to stop her, Raine knew what Gwen was trying to do and it wouldn't help " stop it it won't help  grab my sister and let's get a move on I want my dad see when I kill her" she said with sweet voice again. Gwen stop instance Raine told her to after she stopped she felt a air lifting her up in air behind Keeva, she knew it Raine lifting her up and away from The stranger as she she scared grebbed the arm of stranger she reach, but it wasn't going to stop her unless the stranger had some som super strength.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)    Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)  EmptyLør Jul 25, 2020 10:55 pm

OBS

Jeg kommer desværre ikke til at svare dette emne fremadrettet, eftersom karakteren, der forhen blev brugt til dette emne, er blevet erstattet af denne.

Beklager meget.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)    Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)  Empty

Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Running with wolves
» Running scared - Mordred
» Who let the wolves out?
» The wolves are out tonight - Zev
» I like you but I'm scared of you ~ Day

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Nord-
Gå til: