Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Running with wolves

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Running with wolves  Empty
IndlægEmne: Running with wolves    Running with wolves  EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 3:02 pm

She was just out enjoying the sun. Roman was doing his own thing, and that was all she wanted to do this day. Harry was dead, and she felt at peace for the first time in many years. Or almost. There was still one person she longed to see, but hoped her son was okay wherever he was. Amaya stopped when she picked up on a familiar scent and her red eyes were glowing shortly. It was the scent of a wolf turned by her, more accurate the only person she had turned in this world. Amaya turned around looking after him. It wasn’t her finest act but she could deal with it. Finally she got eye connect with him. He hadn’t seen her face before, but he could see it in her eyes.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running with wolves    Running with wolves  EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 3:18 pm

Jayden was not angry at the werewolf that transformed him. He didn't feel like she or he had robbed him of anything. Maybe that would change as he started to be older. His body would not be frozen in the 20s anymore. At some point he would look 30, 50, 80. His walk in the park had been rather impulsive. He was walking home from spending time with Veronica, Jessalyn and the twins. It seemed they had something they wanted to ask him, but the twins woke before they could. He agreed to come back the next day so they could talk about what they wanted. He stopped when he felt a familiar presence. He had never seen the werewolf's true form, but he just knew it was her, something instinctive told him so. Without hesitation he walked towards her, doing his best to not seem angry or threathing. He didn't know what to say to her. "Hello." He just smiled at her like he would any other.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running with wolves    Running with wolves  EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 3:55 pm

He walked towards her, but she just stood there waiting for him. Why was another question, however since she had become an alpha she was much more aware of new wolves. He spoke to her with a smile.
”Hey,” she replied with a small smile. Should she apologise? She probably should. He knew it was her, she could see that in his eyes. Also there was a natural connection between an them because she had turned him. ” I’m sorry about how everything happened. I’m happy to see you are okay,” he seemed well adjusted to it all. Maybe he have had a good teacher to help him? Or maybe he was just naturally adapted to it all. ”I’m Amaya. Seems only fair you know the name of the person who flipped your life around.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running with wolves    Running with wolves  EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Jayden usually didn't have trouble figuring out what to say, but this was not just any random meet up. He just nodded to her apology. "It's fine. I found my way," he said with a slight smile. Dylan had really helped him figure everything out. He was afraid what would have happened to him if he had been left to his own demise. "Jayden," he said and put his hand forward. "If we're being honest, my life was a bit of a mess before. You actually saved me from a very awkward situation," he claimed. Having his ex-girlfriend's sister as a mate would have put even more of a strain on their relationship. Especially considering Abigal was in another relationship.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running with wolves    Running with wolves  EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 4:53 pm

"Good." Amaya nodded by his name, and took his hand. She send him a bigger half smirk and chuckled lightly.
"Oh well, I guess that kinda makes me your hero - doesn't it?" She asked in a smaller teasing matter. Amaya wasn't the one holding back unless she felt caged in - but she was free. More free than she had ever been in her entire life. She was celebrating that. Amaya took a deep breath in and crossed her arms lightly. "I would have contacted you earlier, but I had a feeling that the right moment would come when the time was right," she added. Also she had been quite busy. She was working with Legends of Gaia, which was a hard job on its own. Figuring out loose ends and making sure they didn't overlook anything. Also, she have had to catch up with Cassie and Mikayla. With her brother. Mikayla was spending time with Nick, and she knew Mikayla was searching for more information about Amayas son - so in hopes of she could find him or just see him one day.
"But its good, that you found peace with it - or whatever we call it," she admitted, "did you meet some other wolves? Or was it all just winging it?" being a lone wolf was a scary thing time to time. So she hoped he had found some others, if not a pack then at least just one or two wolves to run with.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running with wolves    Running with wolves  EmptyTirs Jul 30, 2019 9:22 pm

Jayden chuckled when she claimed to be his hero. ”Well the radioactive spider was the one that gave Spiderman his powers. You are more my creator than hero.” He had always tried to keep with what was popular in that age and time. Right now superheroes were the most popular thing of all. He nodded when she explained. ”I think it was a good call. I might not have been ready.” He had been a little busy as well. Not only had he learned he had twins but also that they had travelled back in time. He was still wrapping his head around that one.
”Yeah. I found comfort it rather quickly, actually.” Some might freak out, but he was doing okay. He wasn’t freaking out or wondering what he was going to do with his life now that it had changed forever. Maybe he did a little after a full moon, but he was beginning to remember more of them as well. ”No, I have met another wolf who have helped me learn everything I need to.” He had wondered if he should look for a pack to join. ”I have thought about looking for a pack,” he informed her in case she knew some.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running with wolves    Running with wolves  EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 8:53 pm

"You are lucky then, its not everyone who can handle their first transformations," she admitted and crossed her arms, but still remained quite calm in her posture. "Thats good. We thrive better in packs, than when we are on our own," she added with a warm smile. Amaya knew that from experience. She had taken lead over the new created wolves on Planet X when Harry had tried forcing her to create more. No wonder she was a true alpha when she returned.
"Really?" She asked, "I know where you might be able to find one," she pointed out and placed her hands on her lips.
"I'm actually an alpha, so - if I could give you a tour, see if you like it?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running with wolves    Running with wolves  EmptyLør Aug 10, 2019 10:37 am

"No, I suppose not. Maybe life experience has something to do with it." He could imagine it was tougher for a human to become a werewolf. They had only lived for a short amount of time. Jayden has lived for centuries. He was used to changes. Mostly it had been changes of the world, but it had maybe made it easier for him to deal with a change within himself. He had always been a sociable person, so it just made sense if he found a pack to belong to. Not everyone would feel the same way, but he would thrive better with a place to belong. "That would be great," he responded when she offered him a tour. It just made sense in a way, that he would become a part of the pack from the werewolf who had changed him. If she would have him, of course. He was still figuring some things out about being a werewolf. Not having magic was the biggest struggle for him at first. Now he was starting to realize he would die before the decade was gone. His children would live on, but he would be forced to leave them. That very thought scared him more than anything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running with wolves    Running with wolves  EmptyOns Dec 04, 2019 6:52 am

//Tænker vi kan tage et nyt emne, senere også aftale slutningen på dette <3
Så får du også ryddet lidt op i dine emner xD
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running with wolves    Running with wolves  Empty

Running with wolves
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Running like a scared little sheep from big bad wolves (Keeva)
» Who let the wolves out?
» The wolves are out tonight - Zev
» Running from time itself
» Running pals ~ Fenella

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken-
Gå til: