Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When fate intervene again [CW]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Danica

Danica

Humør : Everybody just ends up leaving me anyway, so why care?
Antal indlæg : 175

When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 11:52 pm

She looked at him with her brows pushed together as he swatted her hand away and started closing her pants for her, what was this? She looked up and tried to find his eyes, but before she could say anything he told her not to thank him, she started laughing. “Well, I was going to say it was the least you could do, but now that you don’t want me to thank you” she leaned a little closer “Thank you” the smirk was still on her lips as he turned around and picked up the top that had been cast away at some point in all of this. But it seemed like he gave up helping her to get into it, as he put it on the counter only to take his shirt off and put it on her instead. This time she was silent, watching him as she turned around on his command so he could button it for her. Danica couldn’t really understand why he was doing any of this. It was clear that he was still mad about her being a witch and him being her mate. Did he even feel the change? She had noticed that her name didn’t find its way on his collarbone. But the link, that should still be there, even as he wasn’t a witch.

Drive?” she said, and then she understood, he wanted to take care of the bodies with her. “Alright, wait for me in the car, I need to take care of this” if he protested, she would raise a brow to make sure he understood that she was about to use magic to get this clean as fast as possible. She couldn’t leave it like that, and she needed to count the register and make everything ready for when the bar opened up, shit in a few hours? She looked horrid on the clock showing what the time was. How the hell had that happened?

When he was finally gone, she made small incarnations and everything that needed to be done was done so, flawlessly. Normally she would never use magic to do such a thing, it took to much energy, and she quite liked the manual labor. But they were running on short time, and there was a bed calling her name.

When she was finally done, and everything was shining as if nothing had happened here at all. She felt how sticky warm blood glided out her nose, and she quickly tried to dry it away with the back of her hand as she grabbed her shirt with the good arm and walked out, making sure the alarm and door was fully locked and everything was secure for her to clock out of work.
She sat in the car beside Diego not really looking at him, she still bled from her nose as the energy she had used for her magic, had been some of the last she had even had in her body.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Diego
Beta
Diego

Fag : Material Arts, Swimming. Spanish substitute.
Antal indlæg : 178

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 12:29 am

He took a deep breath in, as she leaned closer and thanked him. She was annoying, but she made up for it by actually allowing him to give her the shirt on and button it for her. He didn’t feel any change in his opinion about witches, but for some reason, now that he had ruined her by sealing the bond, he felt like he had to do something right before he left her for good.

He lifted an eyebrow as she repeated that he was going to drive. It almost seemed like she had forgotten about the killing, but as soon as she remembered she asked him to wait in the car. He furrowed his brows a little. “You’re not capable of cleaning with that arm,” he assured her, but saw how she raised a brow. The brow was more than enough, and he raised his brows at himself. How could he believe that she was going to do it manually? She was a witch after all. He raised his hands as if he were giving up and turned around to exit. He didn’t want to be around if she was going to use magic. As he got to the car, he opened the trunk to check on the bodies. Their energy was long gone, and they stank of blood and rotten eggs. He closed the trunk again and entered the driver’s seat on the right side of the car, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel waiting impatiently.

She finally entered the car, and he started the engine. He breathed in as he started driving. “You’re bleeding,” he said, even though she probably already knew. He rolled his eyes of himself before he put his hand on her right arm and gave her some of the life-force he had in his body, making him look older. Maybe five years. It should be enough to lighten some of the bruises and stop the bleeding – but her arm was still broken but had started some healing. He let go of her arm to grab the steering wheel. He didn’t want her to thank him, nor look at her right now. He pressed his lips together as they got closer to the nearest forest. “The woods, right?” he asked.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 9:40 am

As he stated the obvious, she looked towards him, she was just about to give a snarky remark about her bleeding as she felt his hand on her upper arm, his warmth went through the shirts fabric, and she felt how energy sourced through her body. It felt nice, but then she realized doing that also meant she wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight. She took in a deep breath and didn’t really want to blame him, as he didn’t know but if she had to be honest, she rather just look like a mess and go straight to bed like this. She was part werewolf so the broken bones would heal after a couple of days.
She was just about to say thank you, as she looked at him, he was reverting to his old bitter way of feeling about her and feeling so overwhelmed by it all she looked out the window whilst trying to keep the tears at bay. The world was a cruel mistress, and he was even crueler. After a while she tried to remove the last of the blood from her nose, without soiling his shirt even more, she looked down only to see the bloodstains around the bullet wound that he had gotten from one of the hunters.
The woods, yeah” she said with a small whisper putting her one arm around her, she suddenly felt very cold and not very good.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 10:06 am

She confirmed that they had to go to he woods. They continued to drive in silence until he killed the engine in the woods. “Chin up,” he said before he got out of the car. He went directly to the nearest tree to take some of its life-force. He looked towards her, whether if she was still in the car or somewhere around it. “Come here, pretty face,” he ordered. He couldn’t let her walk around all bruised up. It would only leave people to ask questions, and he didn’t want anyone to come after him. He needed to be sure that both Elena and Derek was safe from awful things – this also being witches.
If she approached, he would grab her underarm and transfer the energy from the tree to her and only let her go when there was nothing left to heal of his damage.
If she didn’t approach, he’d close his eyes before he would take some of the trees energy to himself and then walk to the trunk.
“Let’s get this over with,” he sneered and stacked two bodies on his shoulder. The bodies did really stink. “Lead the way, miss,” he said quite monotone.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 10:21 am

She set her jaw as he told her to chin up, he had to be kidding her. But again, she kept her anger for herself, and exited the car as he did as well. She looked at him when he walked over to a tree and order her to come around, she breathed out and walked over to him and let him grab her and started to transferer the energy to heal her up. “Afraid what people would think?” she said and looked him almost dead in the eye, at this point she was walking on a thin line of staying awake for forty-eight hours. She closed her eyes as she could feel how the energy glided into her and all of the pain subdued, the snap of the bone that connected again and the bruises that faded from all over her body was gone. The only reminder of their reunion being that her tattoo now was much more visible, not the faded black as it had been before.

Yea” she mumbled and opened the trunk wince they were already starting to smell less than favorable, but she took one of the bodies as he took two of them. She closed it again and started walking deeper into the forest, she looked around making sure that no one was around. They came to a clearing with a lake, she found stones around and started filling their pockets and clothes so they would be weighed down in the water. After that she pushed them into the water seeing them sink in. A small breath left her, finally this was over, and she really needed a bath. Still looking over the water she opened her mouth “You don’t have to be afraid of anyone coming after you, I don’t have a pack or a coven” she said and looked at the water, to be fair she didn’t have anyone. The friends she had, was all through drugs or her colleagues. After her ex-fiancé had left her, she had lost all of her friends spiraling into drugs and whatever could help get her over the numb pain of being abandoned once again.
She then turned around and started walking towards the car, not really caring at this point numbing herself of any feeling was always the best go to, when someone was about to break a piece of your heart.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 10:56 am

He raised an eyebrow as she asked if he was afraid what people would think, if they saw the bruises. “I know you might not know this, but I care about the people I love. And I don’t wish them trouble,” he said quite harshly. It could make her wonder if he loved her or not, since he helped her getting rid of the evidence of the hunters and took care of the damage he had done to her – except for the bond, he couldn’t really do much about that.

He didn’t really look around to check if there was anyone who could see them. He felt confident in his senses and even if they were seen, he would just make sure that they would be added to the pile of dead bodies. They got to a lake, and they filled their clothing with stones before they were thrown into the water. He made sure to watch their bodies sink. He really didn’t need them to reappear to the surface.
He looked over at her, as she mentioned she didn’t have a coven nor pack. “I’m sure someone cares for you,” he said before he turned around to walk back to the car with her. It could almost hint that she wasn't unlovable, that he believed that someone cared for her, even though she might not know it.
As they got to the car, he glanced over at her. “Do want to drive yourself?” he questioned and was ready to either sit as a passenger or drive back to the Wolves Den.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 11:07 am

A howl of laughter left her lips as he said that he was sure that someone cared for her, the smile was still on her lips as she looked at him and then shook her head as the smile faded. “Sure there is, my adoptive parents in France that really wants me home, but I don’t think it is for my own good, but hey look at that, me leaving the country would be so much easier for you, wouldn’t it?” she could feel how hostile she suddenly was, tried and a high temper wasn’t a good combo. Besides why did he even care?

You fixed my arm so seems like I can drive again, keys” she asked and put her hand out for him to put it in. As she got the keys, she placed herself into the car driver seat and started the engine. She took a deep breath and let her fingers glide over her tired face. “Where do you want me to set you off? I need to drive to southside, so I can set you off whatever is easiest for you to get home quickly” she already knew that he wasn’t about to give away where he lived, so there was also the change that he just wanted her to drive him the Den.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 11:25 am

He couldn’t help but pull a slight smile as she mentioned she had adoptive parents in France. “So much easier,” he chuckled, agreeing that her leaving would be much easier for him. He didn’t want to have her hanging around his legs for attention. That was what witches did with their mates right?

He took the keys from his pocket and handed them to her before he sat himself in the passenger’s seat. “Then Den is fine,” he replied. He wanted to walk home, even though he had to walk home without his shirt. She could keep it as a fucking souvenir. He had to make sure that they all arrived at the academy on time, except for Derek, he could get a nanny.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 11:38 am

Right” she said in a cool tone and put the car in gear. It made a small complaining noise, it would be a matter of time before it wouldn’t be able to start or bring her places, she already grueling the day it would happen. She didn’t really know what to say or do on their way back to the den, not only had they just exposed of three hunters, which meant there would be more at the Den in the coming days, she was already sure of it. Then there was the bonding that she now wished had never happened, because not only was she trapped for the rest of her life. She was bonded to a man that never wanted to see her again. How was that not a rejection? She closed her eyes for just a second as they were holding for red light, a person behind them honked at her as she missed the green light at the start “Sorry” she whispered and started driving again. Maybe she couldn’t die of a rejection then? Or maybe there was rules after they had mated? She wasn’t sure. When she had said she didn’t know much about she hadn’t lied.

Here we are” she finally said not even looking at him as she pulled up, waiting for him to get out. Just in time to remember that he needed the shirt back, she started pulling it off and threw it towards him, sitting in nothing but her bra she looked straight ahead. It took all not to start crying.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 12:07 pm

At some point the held for a red light, and he watched the lights as they shifted color, but she didn’t drive. He glanced over at her for a moment, wondering why she wasn’t driving. She had closed her eyes. Was she processing? He let her be and looked forward, as the car behind them honked. She apologized, but he didn’t comment on it. She probably had her reasons.

They parked at the Den, and he opened the door, but as he was about to exit, she threw the shirt at him, sitting only in her bra. Whilst holding the door, he grabbed the shirt and looked up at her. “Keep it,” he said and threw it on the passenger’s seat. “Drive safe,” he said, and closed the door before the shirt could be tossed back to him. He started to walk north, towards the upper class residential areas.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 12:15 pm

She didn’t answer, she didn’t say goodbye neither did he. Just, drive safe. Then the door closed, and she could feel how the car gave after from it. Her eyes found their way to the rearview mirror and saw how he started walking north, early morning and her life had just been ruined.

Then the tears started glide down her face, there was no way of stopping them and she started screaming, hitting the steering wheel overcome with powerlessness and no idea what she was going to do with her life now. The missing puzzle piece in her life had just walked out and was never going to come into it again by his own free will. Doomed to be forever alone, just as normal, because everybody just walked out. Either dying or leaving her behind.

She had no idea how long she had been sitting in the car before she finally dried away the tears and drove home to the trailer park.

out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 3 Empty

When fate intervene again [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Fate is something none of us can run from
» Do you believe in fate? - Andrew
» When marked by fate
» Fate's a Bitch, Isn't It?
» Furtune or Fate. What do you think? - Maija

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum