Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When fate intervene again [CW]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Diego
Beta
Diego

Fag : Material Arts, Swimming. Spanish substitute.
Antal indlæg : 178

When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 8:30 am

She put her top back on and agreed that they had gotten eachothers names tattooed, and that it was a dumb thing. “Yeah. Right,” he said nodding a bit before he took another sip of his beer. She was lying, no doubt. He knew the placement of a mating mark, and it was right there where she had gotten his name. Could it really be, that he was her mate? Fate had really been messing things up with pairing him with a hybrid witch. Why would the world be so mean? She went back to cleaning the floor, and he continued to sip at his beer. The water she used to clean the floor got more and more dirty with blood and eventually she put her hair up in a but before she got up to empty the bucket.

For a mere second, Diego just watched her as she walked before he got to his feet and followed her to the sink, as silent as possible. When she poured out the bloody water, he approached her, and when he got close enough, he let his hands grab around each side of the sink. Framing her. Finally, his breath revealed that his head was right next to hers. “I think you are lying to me,” he said with a low, raspy voice. His eyes were locked on the reflection of her face, to see her reaction.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Danica

Danica

Humør : Everybody just ends up leaving me anyway, so why care?
Antal indlæg : 175

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 8:51 am

She was so engrossed with her cleaning duty that she hadn’t even noticed that he had gotten up from the bar and followed her over to sink. It was first when his dark hands placed themselves on each side of her body holding on to the sink, that she realized just how close he had gotten without her even noticing. She made a small jump as she felt his breath right next to her. If it was possible her heart started to pound even faster, and she had trouble even breathing at this point. All her senses were on high alert, even the small hairs on her body started raising over the close proximity they suddenly were standing to each other.

I think you are lying to me.

If how her body reacted to those words, the small movements she made to try not to touch him. Afraid of what would happen if she did so again, when their fingertips had touched it had been electrifying. This was, without comparison, and for a short moment she thought about how it would feel like to kiss him.
I’m” she finally got out with a quacking voice, clearly not knowing what she should say or do. Keep lying? He clearly did not appreciate when someone did that. Her eyes glided up to look at him in the mirror, her very light brown finding his dark chocolate that almost swallowed her whole. “Why would I be lying?” she asked licking her lips holding her breath. Worst case, she would be dead in a couple of weeks.

Sidst rettet af Danica Ons Jun 02, 2021 11:10 am, rettet 1 gang
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 10:02 am

She got spooked and it was clear that something was slightly intimidating to her. Maybe it was just the aura he had, or maybe she was scared that he knew she had been lying. Or he believed she had been lying. His void like eyes stared into hers as she tried to make him rethink his words. “Because you don’t want me to know that I could kill you…” he said. He removed his eyes from the mirror so he could focus on whispering into her ear. “Just. By. Rejecting. You.” He whispered. He felt like he was one big predator who was circling around a scared rabbit.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 10:13 am

She kept her gaze lock at his even as everything about it was hard, she could feel the shivers glide through her body like pulsations. All she wanted was just to touch him, and all he did was teasing her making her aware just how much power he had over her. Why was this so cruel? Why were witches cursed like this? If it had only been other witches, they could be linked to the problem would never occur. But putting her together with a man that not only hated witches, but also clearly was prone to kill people without second thought?

A small gasp left her lips as he whispered into her ear, and she had to close her eyes. Every muscle in her body was tense as she grabbed around the sink and pressed so hard that her knuckles started to turn white. Then she turned around making them stand close face to face; “And what, you do that, just out of spite?” she whispered, searching his face, maybe he would. “It’s not like I want to force this on anyone” she then slowly said, she had been lucky and never had a mage change. Since she had been fourteen years old the name Diego had been on her collarbone. “So, what are you going to do Diego?” she then asked with a low voice, almost as she was afraid just to ask him that.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 10:54 am

As he whispered in her ear, he could see how her eyes closed shut. She almost resembled a deer. Shaking in fear, trying to suppress the fear. Even though she didn’t shake, he could see it. She turned around and he didn’t move his face away. Standing dangerously close to her face. “I could,” he replied. His smile slowly spread to a crooked smile. This was a nice game.

She explained that she didn’t want to force this on anyone, which made him raise a brow. She really didn’t want to force this on anyone? But yet, she seemed do focused on spending time with him, even after they had killed three hunters and put them in her trunk. “Are you sure you want to know?” he replied to her question with a question.
He let his dark muscular hands slide from the sink, closer to each other until his hands found her hips and grabbed onto them with a tight grip. “I could also take you right here,” His voice was still low and raspy. He liked the fact that he could have complete control over her. That she might just want that, but not the following. He lifted her and placed her in the sink. “And then I could leave you,” he continued and let his hands slide from her hips up her side and started to move her shirt up. “Unable to ever be intimate with anyone,” he threatened.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 11:15 am

It was clear that his first thing he said took her by surprise, a thrill danced down her spine and she could feel heat flow through her body as his hands grabbed onto her hips and hold her tight. A small gasp left her lips, she had always fallen for the male that took charge. And it was clear that Diego had it in spades, how he had just charged the guy and snapped his neck after he had been shot. How he had not even been sorry about how he had acted around her, and now how it was so obvious that he enjoyed every moment of her submissiveness.
Her breath got caught as he lifted her, so she sat on the sink, what was happening? And then I could leave you, her eyes widened unable to ever be intimate with anyone. What was he about to rape her!? A flair of rage surged through her body burning away the feeling of cold water splashed in her face after what he had said to her. That would be even more cruel than just reject her and leave her to die! What the hell was wrong with him!

Even though she was still turned on by the thought, that was not the issue here!

She retracted her leg and then using all her force to kick his shin hopefully getting him to trip of fall down. Luckily her adoptive father had insisted after she had killed that man, that she took self-defense courses. Of course, she had ended up being kick of the team because she had hit a girl a little too many times after her giving her snide remarks. Hopefully she had taken him with surprise enough so, that she could end up getting a little distance from him. "Really!? Your answer is just to rape me!?" she hissed and felt how her eyes was flaring her hot orange color. She could easily have used her magic powers inflicted pain on him and making him crumble on the floor in front of her. But she hadn't she had just used her raw power she had from her werewolf side.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 11:56 am

He was kicked on the shin. He tried to control his temper, and not just crush her ribs, so he took his hands away and a single step, letting his hand slide across his shin. She got down from the sink and tried to back away. He huffed and smiled slightly. “No… No… I wouldn’t do that,” he tried to reassure her, though the way he said it, and the smile on his lips indicated something else. He licked his lips and started to approach her slowly, watching where she went or if she stumbled over something. “’Cause we both know, that you’d want it,” he said. The dark hands reached to the middle of the bloody shirt he was wearing, before he quickly tore it open, making some of the buttons pop and fall onto the ground. Slowly, he let the shirt fall off his shoulders and onto the ground. “Wouldn’t you?” he asked.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 12:06 pm

She stared at him, was he serious? As he started walking towards her as she tried to back away, almost making her fall over her own two feet. What the hell, he was serious.
We both know, that you’d want it her tongue licked over her lips as he said those words, only to follow his hands as he ripped open the shirt. He was serious, oh dear lord. She tried to evert his eyes from his chiseled chest, her puls quickened and nothing was really stopping her from just jumping his fucking bones. But somehow, she still managed to back away until he had her in a corner. “It’s going to affect you too” she got out, as she pressed her body towards the corner of the bar and the wall where a lot of the alcohol was.
If we seal the bond, my name will be on your collar bone too, you will know where I am at all times, so yes you could take me right here right now, but you would never get rid of me” she would make sure of that, and she would track him down every time, if he wanted it or not. This was not how she had envisioned how a mate meeting should go down. But the passion burning in her eyes as she looked down his body, how her heart pumped in her chest would be more than enough to tell him just how much she wanted him. Hell, he would even be able to smell it at this point.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 12:44 pm

She was cornered and could barely keep her eyes on his. He could hear how her heart was beating faster. She was actually being effected by this, and it only just proved to him, that it indeed was his name on her collarbone. She tried to defend herself, convince him that it was going to affect him too. “Oh really?” he asked just before she elaborated how it would affect him. “Danica is a pretty name,” he whispered with a low growl as he got closer to her yet again. “I can live with having you around,” he said, mostly trying to convince himself. “Is it correct, that you would be able to feel any damage that is dealt to me after the bond is sealed?” he wondered, referring to how he just went for the kill after he had been shot once. Telling her that no matter the pain he went though, he would be able to stand tall, though she might be crumbling on the floor, begging for help or alike. When he got close enough, he let his fingers wrap around the tip of her chin, correcting her head, so it would crave more of her to look at his body. He let his thumb caress her bottom lip, crossing over it. He licked his lips, looking at hers for a moment, before his eyes traveled back to her eyes. “It’s a shame… You’re quite pretty for a hybrid witch,” he ‘complimented’ her.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 1:05 pm

It didn’t do anything! She wasn’t even sure if her name would even be on his collarbone after the mating. Only that they would both be able to know each other’s whereabouts and she would die when he died. But then again, he was cursed to live forever, so he couldn’t die.
She could lie. Tell him everything she wanted, she was a hybrid after all, so it wasn’t that abnormal that there were deviations in how they were coded. To be honest she didn’t even know half of it, only that she knew that he was her mate, and there was a very big possibility that she would be facing death after this night was over.

She tried to push his hand away, but he caught her chin and forced her to look at him, his hot breath on her face was enough that her hair rose on her arms again. She could feel small pulsating sensations go through her body over his touch. A small moan left her lips as her as his thumb glided over her bottom lip. Why was he like this? Was he feeling the affect to by touching her, or did he just enjoy seeing her wither in his presents?
She looked into his eyes even as she didn’t feel like it, she wanted to run out before he could reject her. But she stayed strong and squared her jaw as he started negging her. “Fuck you” she said and ripped her face out of his hands, her hand found around his neck and in a swift movement she pressed her lips towards his. He wanted to do this to her? Luckily she was a sucker for bringing herself into the deep end.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 1:26 pm

She got out of his grip and quickly snaked her hand around his neck before she pressed her lips towards his. His free hand found its way to her hip and grabbed around it tightly as he leaned into the kiss. Deepening it. She wasn’t going anywhere now.
The smell and taste of her wasn’t like any other witch, but there were still some hints which triggered some anger. The hand which she had pushed away, grabbed around her upper arm, and started to tighten his grip around it. The hand on her hip traveled to her lower back and up to her thorax, between her shoulder blades. He bit her lower lip pressing his body towards her. He pulled her arm to get her even closer. “Come on then,” he growled between the kisses.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 1:40 pm

Of all the scenarios that had going through her head, him actually kissing her back with such a passion, had not been one of them. How he grabbed her hip and leaned in closer. A satisfied moan escaped her mouth over how possisve he suddenly was in every way he handled her. Might not be any affection over it, but right now she didn’t mind any of it. He could leave her afterwards, she just needed this. Now.

As his hand grabbed around her upper arm, she could feel how the pain pulled around his fingers that was lock around her narrow arms. She even felt the snap of bones as he squeezed her harder, but she didn’t care as her nails dragged down from his neck until they hooked themselves in his shoulder. Even as her arm was hurting it didn’t stop her from getting out of his grip to push him away. Only if it was a few steps, it was enough for her to pull of her own top, then she went back towards him her hand on his neck as the hurting arm started working on his pants, a little clumsily. But damn it, it wasn’t about to walk out of that door now.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 2:27 pm

She was satisfied with the way he started to handle her, and it felt like a pat on the shoulder, even though he right now didn’t care much for her pleasure. As he had his hand around her upper arm, she let her nails drag down, scratching him, making him squeeze her arm harder. But she pushed him away and he let go of her, stepping two steps back. She pulled off her top, and a wide smirk spread across his lips. She was down for this. She rushed back to him and started to work on his pants. He liked how she acted around him; but maybe it was just because he felt that he was in control. Her movement seemed frantically as she tried to get his pants open. Instead of helping her with his pant, he grabbed the lining of her high waisted pants. Just like with his shirt, he made a simple, quick, pull to open up the button and the zipper. Almost, as if he was used to this, he pulled her pants past her hipbones and let his hands find their way to her cheeks, grabbing onto them tightly as he waited for her.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 2:39 pm

A sane person might stop up, wondering how the hell they had ended here. Maybe even taken a deep breath and asked Diego why he was doing this, why he felt the need to do this, what had happened from when he had stepped in till, he had figured out that he was her mate. Why had he chosen this course of action, instead of just walking out?
There could have been a lot of good questions, but Danica didn’t ask one of them not even in her mind. She was driven by pure animalistic instinct, being both a werewolf and a witch standing in front of her mate really did a number on her.
She finally got his pants open, just to feel how his hands glided down in hers and grabbed her soft skin. A loud moan left her lips, how could she ever had thought that the man she had been about to marry had been her mate. This felt nothing as any man had ever done to her. He was like pure extasy. She would know, as she had been on everything making her problems go away only for a little while.

Her hands found her way down his pants and claps around his member, there was nothing sweet or romantic about either of their movements. “doesn’t seem like I’m the only one getting excited” she breathed against his lips before she pressed her lips greedily towards his. Oh she was going to make him hers, and it would be so good that he was never going to be able to not compare her with the next girl he brought in his bed.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 2:56 pm

She didn’t wait for long, before she let her hand find its way into his pants, making him leave a small growl as she mentioned he was excited too. Just like she did, he pressed his lips onto hers. He bowed down a little, so one of his hands could find its way between her legs, only to realize that it didn’t seem like she needed much more foreplay. He did little teasing before his fingers wrapped around her panties, pulling them to the side. He pulled his lips away from hers for a mere second, just to comment on her comment. “I did say you were pretty, didn’t I?” he said before he placed his lips against hers again. The hand which didn’t hold onto her panties, let go of her cheek to pull his pants further down, before he would push her up against the nearest wall, not really minding if it had shelves with alcohol on it. His arm then grabbed her shoulder, making sure she didn’t move away. As soon as her back hit the wall, he’d pull the panties further aside, before he would try and penetrate her.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 3:13 pm

A growl of pure pleasure formed in her throat as she felt how his fingers teased her entrance only to find out that she was ready for him, just as he was for her.
You - did” she breathed but didn’t really get to say much else before their lips came crashing together again. She needed this, so much that her whole body was burning at this point. Her pants at this point had moved down to her ankles, luckily it wasn’t the slim fitting type, and as he backed her towards the wall, she got them kicked off. It didn’t take long for her back to hit the hard surface and heard the dangerous sound of flask hitting each other. But she didn’t care, not when he finally slid into her, after she had placed both of her legs after hoisting her up using her arms that had a firm hold on his neck. A scream left her lips as she buckled her hips towards him. It was like the last missing puzzle piece finally found its place. The pure pleasure was so much, that she couldn’t keep quiet as they started moving together, her nails dug into his skin, and she moved her lips from his only to bite down on his shoulder trying to keep herself quiet.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 3:37 pm

She did remember him telling her that she was pretty, so why was it such a surprise to her, that he was excited to have sex with her, when he was confident that she truly wanted him. Even though the flasks hit each other, he clearly didn’t mind it. It wasn’t his place to take care of, and right now, his only focus was on her. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and screamed. He groaned at her and let go of the panties as soon as he was in. His hand traveled to her hip bone to create further resistance whenever he thrusted. She bit him, trying to quiet herself, even though it only provoked him to be tougher against her, making him groan before he bit her ear.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 3:48 pm

Every thrust, every move, every time they connected there was something that started to change in her. She could feel it, and every time she felt him a little closer, she was intoxicated by it. She also knew he had been right. She could never be with anybody else; she would be his until the day that she would die. Tears started gliding down her cheek, if it was from the pain, the realization that he might leave after the act was done, or that she had finally found the missing piece of her that she had once thought she had found.
Words like yes, just like that was growled in his ears as he took it up a nudge. With her being so fragile as she was, it wasn’t really a good idea. But she didn’t mind it, no in fact she was loving every moment of him not trying to make sure she was okay or asking if anything hurt. He just took, not caring if it was to much.
In the end even as she wanted to do much more to him, she was pinned under his strong arms completely at his mercy.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 4:22 pm

She liked it, and it almost felt like she was begging for more; so that was what he did. He continued and showed little to no mercy. The hand on her shoulder shifted, so it was his underarm holding her shoulder back, and his hand traveled to her neck with a gentle grip around it. He pushed his torso away from her and inspected her body as well as he could. She had gotten some bruises. Did she have a blood pathology? It didn’t matter much anyway, because if she liked, it, he could always heal up the bruises. Wait. Did he just think about caring for her?
He tightened the grip a bit around her neck and let his other hand find it way to her bra, which he pushed over her breasts so he could caress them. He leaned closer to her, just an inch from their lips meeting again. “You’re mine now,” he growled before he let his hand lessen the grip around her neck and travel to the back of her head before he pressed his lips against her. His thumb reached up to dry away her tears on one cheek as he continued.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 4:38 pm

She leaned into the touch as he pressed her back with a hand around her neck. A smirk danced over her lips as her still golden wolf eyes danced over his naked torso. Everything about him turned her on, it wasn’t only his body, his gorgeous dark eyes and lips. It was his whole demeanor, it was frighting and scary, but it didn’t even put her off. She liked being with him, even when he was like that.

As his grip tighten around her throat, she made another moan and her eyes almost rolled back of pleasure. How the hell did he keep on doing that to her, it was like everything he did, just made it better, more enjoyable.
His fingers on her breast as he got them out of the bra, made her bite her lip hard. “Yes” she gasped, as the word hit her. She was his now and could never be anyone else’s. “Yours, always” was the last thing she breathed before their lips crashed together again. Her fingers holding on to both his shoulders now, she pushed him away a little and moved her mouth to his ear and hook her teeth into the earlobe.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 7:08 pm

Her eyes rolled a bit back in pleasure as he tightened his grip. Either she was really freaky, or the mating bond had done this to her. He wasn’t really sure. The only thing he was sure of was that he was indeed her mate since the tattoo seemed to be darker and more visible.

He growled almost lovingly as she admitted that she would be his forever. It was like music to his ears. She pushed him a bit away so she could reposition her lips to his earlobe, biting it. He grunted and let his hand closet to her hair grab onto it and pull it until she let go of his ear. He walked towards the bars countertop before he sat her there and pulled himself out. Making sure her legs wasn’t tangled around him he pulled her down from the counter and forcefully turned her around before he bent her over the counter and penetrated her again. This time with one hand in her hair and the other around her hipbone to keep her from being thrusted into the counter. From here he could see how her body and arm was bruised.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 7:26 pm

There was a daring smirk on her lips as he pulled her away again. As he pulled himself out, an almost whimpering sound left her lips because of the closeness that was suddenly gone. Not that it was gone for long as he turned her around forcing her over the counter and then entering her again. A growl of pleasure left her lips, her back arched to let him enter her more easily. She didn’t even care how it made her look, what he might thought of her for reacting the way that she did. In her mind he must like it just as much as she did, then he wouldn’t keep going now, would he?

She could feel the pain seeping through her bones from the very bruised arm that he had snapped in two, even though it didn’t seem like it was broken she knew it was. Not that she cared, not now, not when she could feel how she was about to enter the peak of her pleasure with him taken her like that. “Don’t, don’t stop” she breathed out in a raspy almost incoherent “Shit, Diego! Please!” she closed her eyes, she was so close.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 10:53 pm

Her whimpering made him smile somewhat deviously, because he knew that she would enjoy it again in a second. And she did; growling in pleasure even. He continued, and as she started to beg him not to stop, he knew that she was getting close. She needed a little hope, didn’t she?

So he chose to give her what she wanted. He pressed her down towards he counter for a moment, before he grabbed her hips with both of his hands, continuing until he saw some kind euphoria; jelly legs, shaking, silence – anything. He wouldn’t stop before was sure she couldn’t handle anymore at all. He would then allow himself to finish on her back.

For a moment he just stood there and watched his masterpiece. A hybrid witch, bruised, out of breath, barely able to stand on her legs without support and with his semen all over her back, panties and bra. He then took a step back before he smacked her ass and went to put his clothing back on. “You got stamina,” he complimented
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 11:04 pm

She sank onto the floor panting. She had never felt this good and horrible at the same time before, her whole body was aching, there was bruises all over her body, her arm was broken, and she was even sure that she had sprained her ankle as well. She was sticky, sweaty and she felt like she was about to fell right asleep, which was the best feeling she had had in such a long time, the feeling of actually wanting to sleep. She closed her eyes as he complimented her for her stamina “mmh, thanks” she mumbled, not really feeling any energy to give a real respond.
After a short while when she heard him take his clothing on, she finally got up on very shaky legs, she looked down at her naked arms covered in dark purple bruises all over, especially the right arm that he had broken right by middle of the upper arm bone. It hanged loose and limp down her side as she made a complaining noise looking at the mess they had made, she needed to fix it before she could leave, and she still had three bodies in the fucking trunk she needed to disperse off. Worst part? Now he was going to leave, and the pain already started to take place in her heart, I could also take you right here, and then leave you, unable to ever be intimate with anyone. He had already told her, her plan and she had still gone along with it, feeling so overwhelmed by the bond and with her wolf crying out after his. Maybe it was the old saying of wolfs only mated once, and then it was for life.

She got a towel and dried herself of as good as she could, before finding her panties that had gotten off at some point, that was ruined bloody marvelous. She threw them in the trash that she needed to take out anyway. Then she tried to put on her pants, which was hard when you could only use on hand. “Oh for fuck shake” she exclaimed as she tried to pull the sipper and button the pants.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 11:38 pm

He gave a short chuckle as she responded. He had done her good, so he let her rest for a moment and got himself fully dressed. He wasn’t busy, because he knew, that no matter what either Elena or Selene was taking care of Derek while he wasn’t there. He took a sip of the lukewarm beer, winching of the temperature.
He didn’t pay much attention to whatever she did before she seemed to be complaining about something. His eyes looked towards her, realizing that he had actually broken her arm and she had trouble with closing her pants. He rolled his eyes, put away the beer and approached her. Without a word, he pushed her hand away and closed her pants for her. He then looked up into her eyes, tensing his jaw for a moment. “Don’t thank me,” he said and went to pick up her top, looking at it. The top was complex to get on and off with a broken arm, once again he rolled his eyes and put the top on the counter, right where she had been bent over. He took off his shirt and turned back to Danica. “Here,” he said, holding the shirt out, so she could get her arms in. There were no plants to take life force from to fix her arm, so for now, this had to do.
As soon as he had it pulled all the way up to her shoulders he let go of it. “Turn around,” he ordered, waiting for her; if she was too slow, he would just grab her shoulder and turn her around so he could button her up. He kept a quite straight face as he did all of these things. “I’ll drive,” he said, licking his teeth shortly.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: When fate intervene again [CW]   When fate intervene again [CW] - Page 2 Empty

When fate intervene again [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Fate is something none of us can run from
» Do you believe in fate? - Andrew
» When marked by fate
» Fate's a Bitch, Isn't It?
» Furtune or Fate. What do you think? - Maija

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum