Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Death only leave the mourning behind [TW]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

Death only leave the mourning behind [TW] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Death only leave the mourning behind [TW]   Death only leave the mourning behind [TW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 9:24 pm

You could have had almost anyone in our resident year just by smiling at them you had them swooning, he made a small grimace. Clayton had never been shy about attention. He didn't mind it, and especially when he had been in his early twenties, he had been a bit of a flirt. Turning the conversation to Cecilia his eyes grew bigger learning Cecilia had actual abilities. "Hold your horses, are you saying she knows? About.. you know, stuff?" He hadn't even thought about the fact that she might have learned over the years. He just remembered he liked having people around while studying that didn't know. It made him feel so human. Like life was about mundane stuff and not about abilities and nightmare fuel- at least not the supernatural kind. I should, get going, back to my patients he nodded. That part he understood. He just didn't want to return to his own reality dealing with the loss of his sister.

Clayton looked into her eyes, lost in his thought for jut a little moment. Maybe we could figure out seeing each other over coffee, he blinked letting her gain his attention once again. "That would be nice - you will see me around suddenly, but in case you grow impatient," he digg up his phone from his jacket pocket and opened contacts and hit the small plus sign, so she could type in her number. "Here, and don't fake number me please. I will just come back to haunt you," he teased.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.
Antal indlæg : 117

IndlægEmne: Sv: Death only leave the mourning behind [TW]   Death only leave the mourning behind [TW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 9:43 pm

Nia started laughing, a real laugh since the one she had shared with Cecilia on the stairs. Who knew, maybe lounges were just as good as the staircase. “Yeah, she knows now, but you ought to as her the story on how she got to know, it’s a tale” she said and shook her head, what Cecilia had been through on such a short period of time. Nia had had so many years and she still hadn’t coped with it.

Uh, you can be sure if I have to wait until I catch you on the job to get me to drink coffee with me, then I’ve grown impatient” he then dug out his phone and handed to her, a smile formed on her lips as he said he would haunt her if she would give him a fake number “Please, you would be haunting me for less and you know it” she put in her number and then she send herself a message. She gave him his phone back as the messaging noise from her own rang through. She sent him a message right away telling him he owed her a coffee. “There” she took a deep breath and looked at him “So I should go” but she didn’t move as she looked at him “Unless you want to sit awhile? Just sit?” they didn’t need to talk, and then he didn’t had to face reality again and she could maybe breathe a little.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Death only leave the mourning behind [TW]   Death only leave the mourning behind [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 7:36 pm

He got her number. Great. It was a step in the right direction, and it would be nice to catch up with her -  Cecilia as well one day. It was always nice to catch up with people you had struggled through med-school with. That shit was hard, and having people around you made it easier, and you formed a bond even after all these years. She should go, well she hadn't been paged. Unless you want to sit awhile? Just sit? Clay frowned for a second. "Actually, I would like to steal you for five minutes," he got up on his feet and reached his hand down for her to take. Once she took it he would take her through the different hallways down stairs to some of the other halls. "I once learned from another friend, while I was here a couple months ago, I had a crappy day - and - yeah it's better if I just show you," he chuckled a bit.

Clay kept walking down the halls to a more closed off area, looking at one of the nurses standing there. "Can we have five minutes?" He asked, getting a nod to get it confirmed he walked closer to a door. "Studies had shown that," he opened the door, looking at the room filled with puppies, "that sitting with dogs can lower blood pressure, not that that matters, but you've had a crappy day," he nodded for her to go with him in.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Death only leave the mourning behind [TW]   Death only leave the mourning behind [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 7:48 pm

You would like to steal me away? Well, Mister Reyes I would never have thought” she teased laughing as he took her hand and then guided her through the halls towards a place in the hospital she hadn’t been before. She didn’t really understand what he was talking about “Sounds good, I trust you” she said with a soft smile as he pulled her along. As they finally reached their destination, she looked towards him not really understanding what was going on.
Five minutes? She watched as the nurse nodded and then he opened the door. She wasn’t even listening to him anymore as she looked at all of the puppies in the den walking around with their wagging tale. “No” she whispered totally stunned, they had a room filled with puppies and no one had told her before? As he nodded that she was allowed to go in she did, almost rushed into the small den and as if she had lost all control, she just fell down into the pile of crème-colored golden retrievers that started licking her in the face. “Oh my gooood” she exclaimed and started laughing, they were all over her, and she was hoping this moment would never end.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Death only leave the mourning behind [TW]   Death only leave the mourning behind [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 8:33 pm

"You trust me?" He eyed her with a teasing glimpse in his eyes. "A horrible decision really," Clay added ending with a small wink. Clayton knew what it was like to have a crappy day at work, most people here had once or twice within some time had here lost a patient, done something they regretted or worse. Getting a break was deserved. Clay closed the doors as they entered, so the puppies couldn't get out.

Clayton looked at her to get her reaction, it was like she melted. Clay sat down letting the puppies overrun him. He tilted his head to the side, looking at Nia who was also getting overrun by puppies. "We are usually so busy with our work we forget to take a break, it's the best kind of break, wouldn't you agree?" He chuckled a bit by himself feeling two of the puppies biting his finger with their tiny teeth. This was a paradise. He couldn't help but laugh at them, "you savage little nuggets," he chuckled a bit looking at the puppies. He also needed this more than he realized.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Death only leave the mourning behind [TW]   Death only leave the mourning behind [TW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 11:39 pm

You could make me agree with anything right now, just let me stay here forever” she mumbled as a puppy started to nibble at her ear, she really meant it. This would maybe the most sufficient way of getting her to do anything, agree on whatever they wanted. Just that she could be with these small creatures for the rest of her life. She didn’t even notice that she had started crying as small tongues was licking the salty residue away from her cheeks. This had been too much, too much for one person to carry all by herself for so long. And still, still she thought that she had to keep this a secret, not for herself but for some twisted obedience towards her father that demanded everything from her, more than she should ever be asked to give. But she still did it, at what cost? That one day her friends wouldn’t understand and then decide that she shouldn’t be a part of her life anymore? Funnily enough the best months of her life had been when she had lived with Clay and Cecilia. She hadn’t been bound to her father and mother then.

Thank you” she said with a raspy voice and sat up, her back turned towards him as she petted the fluffy puppies around her. “Needed this more than I thought” she said still not looking at him only focused on the small nuggets as he so correctly had called them.
Clay
En af de første 10
Clay

Humør : When you feel the blood rush in, you tell yourself that you're gonna get through it; that you're strong enough. Yes, yes - no matter how good it feels to give yourself over to it, you fight it off. You bury it.
Antal indlæg : 151

IndlægEmne: Sv: Death only leave the mourning behind [TW]   Death only leave the mourning behind [TW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 06, 2021 3:17 pm

Thank you, Clayton smiled followed by a soft chuckle. "You can thank me with that coffee we talked about," he added the puppies having his eyes full attention as they ran all over the room. Small golden balls of fur just running and tumbling around. Enough to make anyone's heart melt, and if not, he wouldn't even reckon the person had a heart. Who could resist some puppy love? It could seem weird for a hospital to have a station like this, but in a world like this, it wasn't odd to have some vets close by. If a shapeshifter had an issue, there could be use for both depending on the damage. On the usual medical field you dealt with the human body, that is what they were taught in med-school, but the real issue came to the supernatural that lived along side the humans - of course, the supernatural hospital in Moonlight Falls were one of the best for that reason. However, Clay had intention on making Aston hospital just as educated in the field. "Don't thank me too much, we only have few minutes and then we will get dragged out of here again," he reminded her as he sat up lifting one of the puppies in his arms, having it lick his chin.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Death only leave the mourning behind [TW]   Death only leave the mourning behind [TW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 06, 2021 4:36 pm

She made a small giggle “Yeah, that’s a deal” she said while playing with the fluffy gorgeous balls of pure love. How could a creature be like that? So full love and pure affection. In no regards for themselves always giving and wanting nothing in return. This couldn’t be a man’s best friend, because man didn’t deserve them.

A few minutes, hopefully enough to get her crying under control and her puffy eyes wouldn’t show when she finally got up and walked out. But there wasn’t really no luck as the soft-spoken nurse came in and said that she needed to room. Five minutes had felt like mere seconds, and she wanted hours if not days in here. She slowly got up and tried to wipe away her tears as she fixed a smile on her lips and walked towards the exit of the room “Thank you so much” she said to the nurse as she walked out and as soon as she came out, she took in a deep breath and pressed her back towards the wall. Maybe going to this trauma shrink, Sebastian King that Cecilia had talked about, wasn’t such a bad idea. She was clearly losing it.
Clay
En af de første 10
Clay

Humør : When you feel the blood rush in, you tell yourself that you're gonna get through it; that you're strong enough. Yes, yes - no matter how good it feels to give yourself over to it, you fight it off. You bury it.
Antal indlæg : 151

IndlægEmne: Sv: Death only leave the mourning behind [TW]   Death only leave the mourning behind [TW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 13, 2021 6:43 pm

Just like Nia, Clay got up and walked out the door thanking the nurse for her time. The hybrid followed the vampire around the corner and he watched as she pressed her back up against the wall. Clay placed his back against the wall opposite side of hall, he watched her carefully before taking a sharper breath in. "So, as much fun as this night has been. I think I need to retreat to my father, help him say goodbye to my sister and all," he sighed a bit licking his lips, feeling his heart heavy as he returned back to reality. The hash reality of this world. He had spent so much time away from his family because of his job offer back in the day. "Make sure to say hello to Cecilia from me as well, remind her who was the best in class once again?" He joked a bit before pushing himself off the wall. "I will see you in a couple of weeks Nia," he placed a hand on her shoulder shortly and gave it a smaller squeeze before walking back up to the waiting room to meet his father.
______
//Out and about, the second one is right up!
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Death only leave the mourning behind [TW]   Death only leave the mourning behind [TW] - Page 2 Empty

Death only leave the mourning behind [TW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» First rule about death club. Don't talk about death club - Elian
» Leave me alone or not
» Leave him.... (Miraz)
» Leave me the F alone!... - Christian
» You're not allowed to leave like this (CW)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston Hospital-
Gå til: