Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Is this the part where you break my heart again?

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

Is this the part where you break my heart again? Empty
IndlægEmne: Is this the part where you break my heart again?   Is this the part where you break my heart again? EmptyTors Apr 15, 2021 12:33 pm

Date: April 15th 2021
Time: Afternoon
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Alessio
_____

She had gotten a phone call from Landon not long ago, panicking about some angel hunting him. Usually, Victoria wasn't the first one people called when they needed someone to fight for them, but she was close with Landon, so it made sense he called her. Victoria had run outside looking around to see if she could see him. He was a fallen angel, usually it was fallen angels that got hunted around here, they hunted people if anything. Victoria looked around, still nothing so she started running a bit till she picked up on his scent. The shapeshifter had almost lost her balance as another scent distracted her. "Oh hell no," she mumbled a bit to herself in annoyance as she headed towards the scents. If anything she wasn't going to let her father come this close just to go after one of her friends. There was no way she would allow that to happen. She stopped just close to the woods where she could see Landon fall to the ground, he had no wings, he couldn't even fly away if he wanted to. "Shit," she hissed underneath her breath as she stormed towards the chaos that was about to unfold. "Stop!" She yelled before forcing a wall of soil to shield Landon from his attacker, at least enough to slow things down and make herself known. She stepped closer letting the soil fall to the ground, so she could stand in front of Landon. "What the hell are you doing?" She demanded to know. This wasn't how she wanted to speak to her father, but then again, he hadn't done much to deserve her speaking in another way to her - at least to her knowledge. She wasn't tall, far from, but she could still stare people down if she wanted to. And like hell she was going to let Landon get hut.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Tiril
Første af Racen
Tiril

Humør :
Fag : Bioteknologi | Magiske elementer og historie | Heksenes magi
Antal indlæg : 31

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this the part where you break my heart again?   Is this the part where you break my heart again? EmptyMan Maj 10, 2021 12:27 am

He had sensed the aura of the fallen from miles away, when he started his hunt. It wasn't exactly what he wanted his afternoon to go with, but he couldn't let a fallen roam the streets freely. So when he finally had seen him, the chase started. Fallen... You have no place here he said in an almost condescending way. Fallen angels had no place, they were banished from heaven and they didn't belong in hell, neither did they belong on earth.
They had gotten to the woods, Alessio not sure where he was chasing this sinner, but he didn't care, so when he stumbled and fell to the ground, Alessio saw his chance.
Sinner... your time is over he growled, but just as he was about to lash out, a wall of some sorts grew right in front of him, shielding the sinner. That voice... yelling stop, it sounded familiar.
As soon as the wall fell to the ground, Alessio was ready to make it quick, but he froze in place when he saw his daughter standing right in front of him.
Victoria? What the hell are you doing here? he asked surprised, looking behind her, keeping an eye on the sinner. Why was his daughter protecting a fallen angel? What had her mother taught her, the years he had been gone. Ugh, Alessio claimed that family didn't mean much to him, that it didn't affect him, but in the end family would always end up being his number one weakness, which was why he never really was around Victoria too much, in fear of anyone knowing about their relation to each other. If she hadn't been his daughter, he would just have taken her down with the fallen.
Do you know this scum? he pointed to the fallen angel, a stare so cold. He didn't want his daughter near this creature. Who knows what kind of sin he had committed, most likely murder. He could feel his blood boil just at the thought of it.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this the part where you break my heart again?   Is this the part where you break my heart again? EmptyMan Maj 10, 2021 3:56 am

Her heart was racing faster than ever before, and the blood in her veins boiling for the fact that her father was standing this close to kill one of her friends. It was written in the first law of being a part of the serpents. No Serpent stands alone. Victoria took her place in The serpents very seriously, just like her mother had done, but perhaps even more after she had been killed so many years ago. "What the hell I'm doing here? What the fuck are you going here?" the anger reached her voice, mixed with the unsettle worry for her friend along with the anxiety of standing in front of her father again. One thing was him leaving her after she was twelve, the other was avoiding her at the academy. Do you know this scum? Victoria clicked her tongue and took a sharper breath in. "As a matter of fact I do," she replied a bit more dry. His cold stare at her friend made her uncomfortable, on her friend's behalf - and she was not having it. "Landon, go, now," she instructed the fallen angel without looking at him. She was just happy that the fallen angel trusted her enough to get back on his feet and starting to run towards Serpent ground. If her father did however try to even move towards where Landon was headed, she would make another wall of soil to keep him at distance. "So, no, hey kid, long time no see. How are you - its just pure fucking business to you?" To say she was hurt over his behavior was to put it gently, but going after her friends like this. With that cold state, she wouldn't allow it. "You are not going to follow him, he is a serpent, no way I will let you hurt him."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this the part where you break my heart again?   Is this the part where you break my heart again? Empty

Is this the part where you break my heart again?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» How to break a heart - [Cody]
» Some things break your heart..
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» Time for a break
» We can never catch a break

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne-
Gå til: