Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Some things break your heart..

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Maeve

Maeve

Humør : The more you know about the world, the more clearly you see its monsters.
Fag : Studierådgiver | Billedkunst (løb og litteratur)
Antal indlæg : 243

Some things break your heart.. Empty
IndlægEmne: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyOns Dec 09, 2020 12:16 pm

"...but then fix your vision."

Thread dedicated for: @Zitora

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Some things break your heart.. Tenor

Date | Saturday, the 12th of December 2020
Time | It's a bit later in the evening - 20:45
Place / Area | Mikaelson Rd. 16. Aston, Gaia
aka. Zitora's penthouse apartment.
X

The taxi drive over was awkward to say the least. No one spoke the whole way. Maeve’s gaze didn’t even sway from its hurt look out through the window, watching the world go by with. Her eyes were already quite red from the strains of not letting herself start crying in the car. She wouldn’t want to make the heavy air any heavier. It wasn’t the driver’s problem and from the way he discreetly had turned up the volume on the radio after she had failed in holding a sniffle to herself, had made it very clear that he wasn’t interested in taking it upon himself to make it his problem. Both the driver and the passenger just wanted to have the drive over with…
Honestly; Maeve just wanted the day over with.

And yet she knew that there were still some hours to go which she needed some distractions and some comfort to get through probably. So, around 20 minutes later she found herself standing outside in front of the penthouse door. Her chest felt immensely heavy and it was really a tough fight to calm the shaking in her breathings. She wouldn’t be able to hide it completely. Her nose was just as red and her cheeks had a glance from left-over dried tears. But she could still make an effort to be the strong woman she was. One who didn’t cry over a man. And especially not over a man which she herself had ended things with. A broken heart was reserved for the other one. Right?
She took a deep breath to collect herself, sniffled one last time and straightened her back. She quickly ran a hand though her hair, brushing the front pieces back and off her face before then rubbing under her nose to make sure she didn’t have snot running. She rang the doorbell. Immediately as she had done so, she looked down herself, making sure her clothe wasn’t a mess. Overall, she just didn’t want to portray the mess she was inside right now to the outside world. She blinked the stinging out of her eyes and got ready for the door to open.

Then the door opened and everything about her made-in-stone façade broke down. All it took was Zitora face to appear in front of her and it all came out like a boulder rolling down a steep hill. Maeve’s face didn’t hesitate to cringe in a hurt expression and she instantly choked on a cry. It was as if her tears had just been building up on the way there because suddenly, she couldn’t hold any of them back and her brown eyes watered, and the salty droplets glided down her cheeks with little to no resistance. She felt so bad for crying! This had not been the plan! But like the boulder, she just couldn’t stop now that she had started.
“I… I broke up with Graham. I didn’t know who else to go to,” she finally managed to stutter through her hulking while she franticly ran her hand to dry the tears and then just placing it slightly knuckled over her lips.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zitora

Zitora

Humør : Oh, you made an impression. Like a stone caught in my boot.
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyFre Dec 11, 2020 10:50 am

December was always a thing that suddenly just hit and was supposed to be filled with all these joyful emotions. Zitora liked Christmas, some years more than others - this year was still undecided. She felt a bit torn, and going home to an empty home wasn't really filling up the so called Christmas spirit. Last year had been different, but then again, she hadn't been alone then. Zitora even fought the urge to just call out to Marcel, hoping they could regain their lost communication. Despite the desire to not be alone, she stopped herself from that thought and focused on the bottle of wine she just had opened. It was nice having an evening off from work, even through she usually found herself longing for work hours that wouldn't stop - it was so much easier to stress about work than anything else. Zitora took a glass out when she heard a knock on her door. First she frowned a bit, and put the glass down on the kitchen table. It was odd to her not know when someone came to the door, but she was also used to some people not being linked to her. However, she walked to the door and looked on the small screen next to the door to let the security cameras see who was at her door step - who could blame her, years of kidnapping and killing, it seemed like one could only do so much to stay a little safe. She didn't even have to look long at the screen before heading to the door and opening it up for her friend.

Zitora looked at her friend completely broken down, and she breathed out. It was a rare sight seeing Maeve like this. The hurt expression made Zitora's heart ache and she breathed out as the reason for the tears was explained. She had split up with Graham, and even through she had hoped this day would come, she never really wished for Maeve to be this heartbroken. "Oh sweetheart.." Zitora knew what it was like having to let someone you loved go. She embraced Maeve in a quick yet tight hug, before letting go so she could come inside. "I just opened a bottle of wine, come in," once Maeve was inside she locked the door again. Zitora headed to the kitchen and took a second glass, before returning to the living room where the bottle already was standing on the table. "What happened?" She asked and took a slightly deeper breath in.
Maeve

Maeve

Humør : The more you know about the world, the more clearly you see its monsters.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyLør Dec 12, 2020 1:47 pm

The hug was very much appreciated, even thought Maeve didn’t have the bodily control to also wrap her arms around her friend and fall into it like she felt like doing at that moment. Neither were there time for that. Instead she shallowed the constantly returning choking feeling in her throat and sniffled hard as she stepped inside the gorgeous penthouse apartment, nodding in approval to the wine mentioned. Wine sounded really good right now.
Maeve’s crying had partly stopped thanks to having gotten what she had bottled up inside out, however, she knew it would return at some point. It was just waiting for another weak spot to be exposed. She slowly took of her big scarf as well as her coat, revealing the dark-green velour buttoned dress underneath. She dried her cheek with the back of her hand before looking around for the coat-hanger, hanging her outerwear just as Zitora came back from the kitchen.

Now where to even start? “We were on a date. And everything went well. I mean, we had a nice dinner at that amazing..” Her voice were already faintly cracking again. “..Ethiopian restaurant in mid-town. You know I’ve been noticing some strain between him and me but we were talking and having a great time like we used to back in the beginning. It felt really good.” But clearly from the way she had started to wrap her arms around herself in a comforting self-embrace and how she kept wetting and pressing her lips together as if she was fighting a shivering jaw, the evening hadn’t ended as well as it had been then. And whatever had happened had hurt her. Immensely. Maeve sniffled again and finally dared move over to sit down on the couch. Although she still had her arms softly around herself. “Then afterwards we were just walking, talking. For some reason he begun mentioning how I should just move in with him. To get out of my parents’ house, away from my loud brothers and I started feeling really tight around my chest.” The tears came back before the sobbing and she quickly tried blinking them away and rubbed her cheeks from those tears that had fled down her face.
“Like, I wasn’t happy to hear that he wanted to live with me. I felt more offended by how… how he made it sound like my family was annoying. And that he was sure I must feel the same way.” A bit of anger suddenly sneaked its way into her tone by the last few sentences since thinking back brought the feelings from that moment back. But then it calmed again. “I must have confronted him with it… and then…” The cry was really pushing its way up and she could sense the struggle to get the words out. She turned her head slightly to look towards her friend and even managed to bring a half-assed smiled forward. A smile that could convince nobody. “He told me he didn’t like kids. And how he probably would never want any of his own. And… then I broke it off with him. Just like that.” The smile crumbled instantly and left a clear way for another break down as she couldn’t hold it back any longer.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyOns Dec 23, 2020 9:00 am

Zitora took a deeper breath in while listening. Graham had been fine in the beginning, but things had changed. Zitora being in the bad state of her mental health that she had the past years, she had not really put energy into figuring out what was going on. She had left that job for the police officer in the friend group. Zitora placed the glasses on the table and poured wine up in the two glasses, there was no, half glass is a full glass madness in Zitora's home. She sat down when Maeve did, and still listened to every word. It wasn't like she couldn't understand Graham pushing for getting Maeve out of her parents house, it was rare to find anyone staying at home at that age - especially when it was actually someone who could afford staying on their own. But Zitora also noticed the word loud around her brothers, and noted that as the trigger in Maeve's head. Zitora found it annoying sometimes that she couldn't connect herself to Maeve's mind to find out what she needed, but lucky for a Zitora she was pretty good at reading people without her powers as well. Just like Maeve, Zitora was a family person and if one talked bad about her family they were out. Simple as that. The fact Graham didn't like kids, didn't really surprise her at all. How men and people in general acted around children was often how Zitora judged others. She had seen Marcel around kids and it had made her fall even more in love with him back then, and left her with the please-give-me-babies feeling. It was odd thinking back on that and she quickly pushed that thought back in the back of her head where it belonged. "Perhaps it was for the best then, you shouldn't having to settle for someone who doesn't have the same view of the future as you," she replied with a little comforting smile. If a man was just going to give a perhaps, and if it makes you happy - then it wasn't worth it. If's in a relationship was a redflag. Zitora reached out for her glass and took a sip of the wine. "But like hell if he should be the one decide how you should feel about living with your family," she said slightly annoyed. Zitora wasn't one to hold back how she felt about something, but when it came to people believing they knew a hundred procent how the other part was feeling - it just pissed her off. You are such an asshat you know that? she sent a harsh thought directly to Graham, not really breaking a sweat for his thoughts back at hers. "He is an idiot and you deserve much better than that."
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyOns Dec 23, 2020 10:11 am

It turned out, that coming to Zitora right after the incident was one of the best decisions, she could have made that evening. It was still laying very heavily on her, she suspected it would do so for a least a couple of days, if not weeks, but she felt immediately better after having told her friend the story as well as hearing her reassuring words. Zitora always had her back. Even when she needed to hear the thing she might not want to hear in certain moments. Luckily, right now, there were no such things and Maeve’s hulking and sobbing sounds slowly got choked and silenced again all the way down to a few sniffles. Zitora’s obvious annoyance had almost made her laugh at little. For the four years the human had known and gotten closer to this woman, she had always spoken her mind with very little filter.
But Maeve couldn’t quite shack the feeling of guilt which seemed to tear at her the most. So with a glass of wine poured for her, she leaned forward to grab I, only to lean back down into the soft back-support of the couch and took her first sip. A large sip. One, people might say was more of a gulp. The taste of wine removed the ugly taste of tears and accumulated salvia like nothing else did. “Yea, but… I can’t help but feel terrible about how easy it suddenly was for me to break it off. Two years! Shouldn’t it have been harder?” she had to ask, holding the glass with both her hands like a warm mug of tea. She was in no state were she wanted to bother with proper etiquette. She hadn’t even actually noticed if she liked the wine or not, which in itself was a crime. “I loved him. And I still do. At least I think so. It just feels like our relationship became a business partnership in an instant.” Words just kind of fell out of her mouth with no solid structure. She did that when she was overthinking things. A bad habit, really.

“Wha-.. Who said that?!” Graham stopped incautiously, looking through the surroundings around him with his head whipping. But there… was no one else but him within proper ear shot. Only a man with a dog a little further down the pathway. That was weird. He had been sure someone had called him an asshat. It gave him the chills and he pulled his coat tighter around him in a slightly aggressive manner. He was already not in a great mood. Everything that night had gone wrong. He needed a drink...

Maeve took another swig of her wine and she had already about halved the amount she had been poured. She’d have to get Zitora a fresh bottle some other day. However, this time she shallowed the gulp a little slower and gently turned her head to look at her friend, pure, unfiltered appreciating in her chocolate brown – red and puffy – eyes. “Thanks for letting me stay for a bit. I didn’t want to be alone. Or go home. I needed a girl friend’s company. And some wine.” She chuckled half-heartedly and reached her glass towards her friend, inviting a cheer.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyTors Dec 31, 2020 4:00 pm

She knew that feeling. That feeling when it felt like you weren't even worth the fight in the end, how easy it was for someone you loved to just - let you go. It was that feeling Marcel had left her with, after death, terror and pain, it had been that easy for her to walk away. "It should," she breathed out and took a slightly larger sip of the wine herself. "If people love you, they fight to stay by your side - but it's okay, you can still love them," Zitora had to confess that. She still in some ways loved Marcel, he was one of the reasons she had returned back to Earth - so she liked to believe that at least. "You can love someone and not be in love with them," she reminded Maeve and looked over at her with a warm curl lifting up in a little smirk. It was weird, ending a relationship, like being left on the corner in the dark and everything was going to be different. But they couldn't just sit down and feel sorry for themselves about things had ended. "Always," she replied softly and took a slightly deeper breath in. "You can stay as long as you like," she added rather quickly and toasted with Maeve. This house was big enough to fit three people and Zitora lived there alone - it was quite lonely sometimes. Knowing it had been filled with loved ones and family beforehand - and now it was just here, putting an upfront on the good life. "Just know that ifs and maybes won't change what has been done, it's time to move forward from now on," she knew it was still a rather raw event, and she wasn't going to push Maeve to just let completely go. Zitora hadn't even completely let go yet. "Just take your time to accept what has happened, and go on from that. It doesn't have to be right away, it can take some time - trust me on that." Zitora took a sip of her wine. It was some time since they had been chatting just the two of them. The last time was possibly after Maeve broke her arm, but even then Cecilia had been right after them after her shift. Not even with all the new knowledge Maeve had with the supernatural - there was still so much she didn't know about Zitora, that Ethan had been kind enough not to spoil yet.

And maybe to night wasn't going to be talking about her discoveries about the Sinclair's that Ethan had asked her to do, but she had been working hard to find more they could use. Things that wouldn't put her in a spot where Ethan realizes just how much into the dark Zitora had been running around in after she lost Marcel. How would he react if he knew Zitora ones had worked side by side with that fairy Pandora's mother Mercy. How much in this mess she actually was in without even being noticed by herself till now. It also made it much more clear to Zitora that she needed to making things right again. "Do you wanna talk about it?" She then asked. Zitora never really talked by her emotions if she could avoid it, but she knew sometimes it was what one needed other times, it just needed a bit more time to sink in.
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyLør Jan 02, 2021 5:13 pm

Zitora was right, a part of her knew that very well. But it probably didn’t stick to her like it should. Maeve wasn’t entirely there because of the overwhelming experience and the crying had made her head dizzy. A not so great mix with alcohol but honestly - when had it stopped anyone. Some stuff were just easier to deal with when on a bit of a distance from it. And as she had told her friend; She wasn’t exactly heartbroken over the outcome although she had cried as if her own prince had left her on that street corner. Was she even allowed to be crying like this? She felt the saliva thickening in her mouth, making wine, as she took another big gulp to hopefully thin out her spit, taste strangely slimy. “You’re totally right, Zee. It’s time to move on. Graham wasn’t perfect either anyway. He…” She suddenly frowned, her eyes looking straight forward without focusing on anything in particular. “He didn’t even call to see if I was alright after the crash! He was too busy playing cards with some friends that night.”
The talk had slowly but surely pulled her further and further towards frustration now that something had neutralized her sadness. That sadness sitting there and talking about it. Not being alone but being together with someone she knew understood. “And I was honestly starting to get really tired over how he acted towards Ethan. I had to constantly reassure him. I mean, I’m I such a untrustworthy woman that he wouldn’t handle me being around other guys?” she blurted out, turning to look back at her with a look of ’unbelievable!’ They both knew Ethan very well. They both knew just how little of a threat someone like him was. At least that was what Maeve thought. She had known the man long enough and seen him in enough relationships that she was walking the edge of not seeing him as a ‘man’. She hadn’t understood Graham’s growing jealousy.
Breathing in deeply she then calmed herself by breathing out slowly and controlled while closing her eyes. She was surprised just how much of that she had been filling her up. She should’ve opened up about it sooner. She had talked with people about her frustrations, she wasn’t a saint in that regard, but still she felt a much bigger relief this time around.

Maeve sniffled and leaned forward to place her glass back on the coffee table before standing up from the couch. First thing first, she took her shoes off, getting down to her original height. “There’s surely someone else out there for me. Graham was a trial period that had run out and wanted me to pay for further subscription,” she commented with a trying laugh at the end. Of course, it was a joke. She wasn’t really that harsh. But damn, if it didn’t feel good. Any woman was allowed a certain amount of bitchy behavior. Especially when running on wine.
Straight on tight-covered feet she started tip-toeing over the floor into the kitchen area, already knowing it as her own. In the kitchen she took a piece of paper towel which she wetted to wash of the stiff feeling of dried up tears on her cheeks. As well as  maybe remove some mascara from around her eyes so she wouldn’t look as messy. Her nose was still red and her eyes glossy but it was something. And it made her feel better as she returned to the living room. “Do you still love Marcel?”
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyMan Jan 04, 2021 4:20 pm

Oh if Maeve only knew how many times Zitora had talked to Graham in his sleep for not checking up on Maeve, she would start thinking Zitora was crazy. It wasn't rare that some men found the company of Ethan quite intimidating. Ethan was tall, handsome and so caring about his friends that it could seem too much if one didn't know him. Zitora even recalled a few times were her former love interests had felt a little unsure because of Ethan. Maybe it was just because he was so damn tall? So perhaps on that note, she understood Graham a little bit. But from that to not being able to handle your girlfriend having other male friends, they lived in 2020 - people were allowed to have friends no matter the gender. "No, it says more about his insecurities then you," Zitora pointed out and looked over at Maeve with a raised brow to prove her point. "Maybe he was just jealous that he didn't have an Ethan in his life," she chuckled a bit as she could yet another sip of her wine. It had been quite sometime since she had someone crying by her side, and it reminded her of her own humanity that she sometimes was way to good at putting on the top shelf.

Zitora couldn't help put chuckle a little bit, and gave her a little smirk by the comment on Graham being a trail period. "Cheers to that," she then said before she took a larger mouthful. Sometimes it was nice, not having to fight the need to get inside someone's head - with Maeve she could just plainly focus on having a conversation and didn't have to hold her focus on invading her thoughts. With the glass empty she looked at Maeve getting up and walking over to the kitchen area. Zitora's greenblue eyes followed her friend and placed her elbow on the couch. She shortly turned her eyes towards the balcony, with the whole glass wall, making it possible to have the best view over the city. It had been so easy to fix the glass after the accidents. After Skye had crushed it to break in, just before, she turned her head to Maeve again, trying to distract her wandering thoughts. She followed her friend as she came back to the living room. Marcel.. Did she still love him? Zitora took a slightly deeper breath in and folded her lips. "I do," she said almost breathless before blinking a few times, "but things happened, and when the war was over. We just couldn't handle the pain anymore. The best thing for us was to split up and live our lives away from what happened," she then realized she could have spoken over herself, and then she also remembered - she didn't have to be careful spoiling anything supernatural for Maeve anymore. She deserved to know everything, but right now also didn't really seem like a good time to go into a story so brutal as the one she had been hiding. "There is someone out there waiting for us.. or at least one can hope right?"
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptySøn Jan 17, 2021 12:20 am

Maeve immediately burst out laughing. A heartwarming laugh one probably wouldn’t be expecting coming from a newly heartbroken young woman as Maeve. She still have tears hidden away in the corners of her eyes and yet had Zitora’s follow-up comment really hit the right spot. Of course, the amount of alcohol in her system had something to do with it, but really, it was only a very small part of it. She was used to drinking, not as much as her friend, which they had come to find out back in the days where they had first met and come to known each other. Although she hadn’t had enough to have her sent into the giggle stage. “Then I did the right thing since there’s no way in Hell that I’d share Bear. Hopefully Graham can find his own somewhere, even though I doubt it.” Her laughter silenced but hanged on in the air around her as her facial expression just softened rather than erasing the burst of  spontaneous and contagious delight. Ethan was one of a kind. Just like Zitora was. She would think the same about her loving cousin but Maeve had met her mother… And mother like daughter, definitely stood true there.

Taking Graham down like this did help her to feel better. However, she was well aware that it was only a temporary solution. It would hurt for some time, she knew that. But she didn’t really mind it if it didn’t hurt too much that night. Everyone had experienced the sting of a fresh and open wound getting oxygenated. This kind of help it make scabs before she needed to deal too much with the hurt. Not very mature for an almost twenty seven year-old induvial…
With their conversation now also involving Marcel, Zitora’s lost love - thanks to Maeve herself - Maeve tightened up in her jaw. It wasn’t as horrible a thing to mention now that it had been back then, even she didn’t actually feel like walking on egg shells. But it was still sad! She tilted her head as she looked admiring at her friend. “If a relationship start feeling like a battle field more than a valley like your and Marcel’s did, I can understand why you did what you did. It’s just… You deserve so much better.” Calmly she stepped over the well-kept floor - the apartment was quite prestige. Far from what she had to come home to. And still there was a clear lack of actual life here. She wouldn’t want to live in a place like this. Not when she had experienced the invading family life. Arriving back at the couch, she took it upon herself to grab the wine bottle and pour Zitora another one, as she had already finished her first one. Maeve wasn’t any better, almost being done with herself as well and she did also pour herself back up to the start line.

“Yea. Our parent often just make it look so easy, don’t they? My parent got together in high school and they are still together. Probably more happy now than they’ve ever been. That’s what I want. I’ve always imaged it should be like how I see them around each other.” She sat the bottle back down and reached over the table to get her glass in her hands, though she stay standing there on the opposite side of the coffee table. “Oh my god, oes that mean that I’ve unintentionally put high requirement on my boyfriends?” she asked.

Sidst rettet af Maeve Ons Jan 20, 2021 1:07 am, rettet 1 gang
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptySøn Jan 17, 2021 7:48 am

A battlefield was most likely the perfect way to describe Zitora and Marcel's relationship. They met on a battlefield, running from the living dead and even through things had been beautiful in the beginning and left Zitora to let her guard down, the war had begun again. The years had been brutal on her even through she knew all she had done, it was for love. Leaving him, it had taken all of her to just go. Feeling utterly weak for giving up after they had fought through life and death, so she wished she could say that. Say she deserved better, but she couldn't even do that without getting a sour taste in her mouth. Maeve filled up Zitora's glass and she gladly lifted it up to her lips, as she listened to the next comment. She felt slightly distant, it wasn't till she had met her biological parents that she had understood what love was, how her mother had sacrificed everything to get herself, along with her sister and father out from that terrible place. Speaking of battlefields. All the things running wild in Zitora's head that he had wished to share with her best friend, and never had been able to - but still didn't want Maeve to feel like she should have known - or anything close to that. Ethan was the one insisting in not telling Maeve, and it wasn't like she had agreed with that. Zitora was a woman of many words, and she barely spoke in this moment it even made herself slightly uncomfortable. Highschool. Zitora had met her first love in highschool as well, it had turned out to be an old vampire who one day suddenly went missing after a few years together. "Might be, I mean expectations aren't wrong to have. A love like your parents' it is worth being inspired by," Zitora confessed and took another mouthful of the wine. Zitora was quite pessimistic when it came to love, but the two years with Marcel had changed her mind, at least while it lasted.

She had watched her father fall in love, a sight she never really thought she would see. It was enough to make her believe that it took however long it took, but one day it would be found. Her mother for that matter didn't seem to need love, but like mother like daughter - it was a part of the pretend act. "So, how are you finding the world of the supernatural?" Zitora then curiously decided to ask. She took a smaller sip of the glass, but kept her green-blue eyes at Maeve.
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyTirs Feb 09, 2021 5:47 pm

Worth being inspired by. Maeve like the sound of that and it didn’t fail to make her smile. What Maeve dreamed off wasn’t the high school sweat heart story but rather having the sense of close family filled with unconditional love which she felt every time she came home to that cramped terraced house. She couldn’t image herself ever actually dating anyone back in high school. She had had to much stuff to do, even if she had let her feelings fly and manifest on some guy, she wouldn’t have had the time between school work, part-time work at the diner and giving a hand with the growing children. Having such young brothers had also something to do with why she hadn’t pursuit many back in the day. Rumours weren’t always fun as a teenager. “I still think I might be pushing my parents image a bit too much unto myself,” she admitted with a light chuckle and shake on the head. If only Zitora knew just how much she actually had walked in her parent’s food steps…

There was no way for Maeve to hide the surprise in her face, then moment she got asked about the whole supernatural thing. Not because she wasn’t very much aware that her friend also was a part of it and had kept it a secret much like her best friend had. Those two were the ones she would blame the most, since Cecilia – bless her soul – was basically as new to it as Maeve was herself. Only a few months apart. It was forgivable. But Maeve just hadn’t expected it to come up. Not tonight. She had purposely left it out of the way.
She lowered her brown eyes away from the beautiful woman in the couch and smiled non-convincing. “Ah, I see you’ve been kept up to speed. It was Ethan, wasn’t it? He was saying he’d want you on the case with Cecilia and… all that,” she solemnly said and couldn’t help but think back. But it was fine. She was fine. Not everything was fine, but everything was at least manageable now. There hadn’t been any incidents since that night. “You really don’t waste any time. I’m finding it quite… extravagant. It’s like the world I knew turned out to be only a fifth of what actually is so I’ve had some major headaches when trying to make it all make sense.” Maeve carefully got down to sit on the floor, succeeding perfectly in not to spill her wine. “The supernatural is scary, though. I-..” She stopped herself. I just need you do promise me.. She sealed her jaw and bit her lower lip as her thoughts found their way to that night. Her first actual encounter with not just a werewolf but the other half of that conflict. The wound from that night had healed and disappeared, not even leaving a scar or mark. “Meeting with the supernatural might even have been a reason why I eventually ended up coming to the conclusion I did with Graham.”
In an attempt to hide the sweetened smile that sneaked up on her, she put the glass to her lips and gulped a sip. “The evening at Ethan’s place, I remember Graham calling many times and I just thought to myself then, that he was the last person I wanted to talk to at that moment.” While that was surely a part of her decision making it wasn’t the only part. She just couldn’t get herself to open up about those… She had promised to keep silent. For now.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 4:06 pm

Of course she had been up to speed, if anything Zitora worked on speed dial - even faster when friends or close ones were involved. She was just sad that she hadn't been there that night to do something. "He called me before you guys woke up the next day, I've been collecting information ever since," she took a deeper breath in. Even if Ethan had tried to hide a few things, it took Zitora one try to get all information from his mind as she wanted. Of course it wasn't fair play, but how could she help if he held back information? "I never waste time," she whispered underneath her breath just before listening to the rest of Maeve's reply to her question. Even through it was ages ago now, she still remembered the day she learned about the supernatural - mostly because it was herself that created that chaos back then, but from that to learning about everything. From her uncle Cain she only learned few years ago was her father, the world and new information and things being kept from you - it was exhausting and hurting. Zitora had lost count on the times her and Ethan had argued about telling Maeve and Cecilia about all of it. Her green-blue eyes followed Maeve slide down to the floor, and Zitora took a deeper breath in. It took a few minutes and deep breaths before Zitora followed Maeve down to the floor and turned her head towards her. If she hadn't been so damn busy with work, she would have made an effort to have been there for her sooner, but like most of the times - life got in the way. "Might have been the reason, things like this change your view at the world," she took a slightly deeper breath in before exhaling again. Zitora folded her lips slightly and nodded a bit. "Of course, you wanted to be with family. He could be able to understand that," Zitora knew there was more to play out. Graham around Ethan was like watching a smaller dog try for alpha male, where Ethan always had been the unofficial alpha male of the group. "The things that happened up to me and Marcel breaking up.. was because of higher powers as well, or maybe it's just an excuse I make up to make it all easier," she took a deeper breath in as she took a larger mouthful of her wine.

There was so many things in the play, so many things she had twisted with a lie to make it mundane. Saying they had grown apart was far from the truth, but it was also not a lie. Death had changed things, so many things and it had taken her years to reach this point where she wasn't a total mess. Even if Zitora always looked her best or knew how to cover up the truth with a pretty smile - most people knew that the past years had been rough. It seemed to blind eye it could look like she was drained from her relationships, but it was only the people who didn't know the entire story. Kaiya and Marcel had been draining her completely, and now it was up to her to build her path from the broken bricks. "You don't have to tell me anything now if you don't want to, but whenever you want - I'm here," she placed her free hand on Maeve's knee and gave it a gentle squeeze.
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 12:59 pm

Maeve chuckled lightly by the thought of the group of people, she had been surrounded by that night being ‘family’. In a sense they were, actually. Cecilia being blood. And Ethan being… whatever Ethan in all seriousness was to her. He wasn’t really like a brother to her, although she undoubtedly had used that degrading excuse of a description back in her younger teenager years. He was just… Ethan. And Ethan was just always around. Even before she had meet and bonded with the tough nail of a woman sitting next to her. She had probably even gotten close to him before she really clicked with her cousins. Still it felt slightly weird referring to him as family. But Zitora was right when things weren’t looked deeper into. It had just momentarily mused her. “He should, yea! But at the same time… I had told Graham I’d be hanging out at Ethan’s house. With Cece. I thought I had made it very clear to him so he wouldn’t end up having to call and check up on me every five minutes.” As she spoke the softness in her voice gradually slid further and further into the irritation once again. The frustration that that bloody man could just bring out in her in no time. The tiny human clearly had a lot on her chest and it wasn’t mainly caused by the supernatural circumstances. No. Those she had a might harder time talking about. But Graham Holland? Now that the sadness had settled there was only excuses and provocation.
So, by the end of her words, she needed to take a deep breath to calm herself back down. She was a rollercoaster and she almost felt bad for her friend, that she had to deal with her that night. “No. I don’t think you’re just making up excuses. What you and Marcel had couldn’t have just crackled all on its own. Not from what I saw. I’m sure you had your arguments but… You were like two peas in a pod,” she said just as she herself did Zitora’s act back and gulped down a large amount of the wine, building upon the buzzing feeling which the alcohol was really starting to leave in her.

Brown eyes lowered down to her knee, looking down at the hand, her friend at left there. And then the brown eyes simply looked up at the hand’s owner where she managed a genuine smile. Well. A genuine ‘strained’ smile. One that pushed the corners of her mouth into her plump cheeks rather than pushing her cheeks up to her eyes. “I know. You’re a really great friend, you know that, Zitora? Ethan said you wanted to tell me all this time. No secrets. No bullshit. That’s you. I can always count on your to just rip off the band aid. Don’t ever change no matter what people say that you should. You’re…” As if she had either forgotten the word, she had wanted to say or just in that exact time had realized just how right she was in the statement, her browns pushed themselves towards each other and her face pulled a matching expression. “You’re amazing. You’re really amazing.”

…she was drunk. Or at the very least quite tipsy. She had been drinking a bit before hand - something unavoidable for a wine connoisseur like Maeve when out on a dinner date - and then now she hadn’t really been slowing down.to see an answer in her face before a verbal one.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyTors Feb 25, 2021 6:08 am

Two peas in a pod, she thought about that for a second. It wasn't a new sight for her to see Maeve drunk, but Zitora also knew she was a few glasses behind herself to reach that level. The past was way to difficult to face on sober, but she had to most times. They could talk tomorrow if Maeve felt like it, it wasn't in Zitora's interest to make her confess a bunch of stuff in this state. There was so much she had wanted to say, to explain, just explain why she had been a mess the past years - the reason she had pushed everyone away back then. No one had deserved her not explaining anything, even if she knew Ethan had just told everyone she needed some space for a while. Zitora downed her glass trying to flush the thoughts away. The green-blue eyes returned to her friend as she spoke again, and Zitora held her breath for a second. Her jaw tensed a bit, as she took a deeper breath in. Zitora felt like anything but a good friend, a good thing would have told the truth despite of it all. It was unlike her to let other people tell her what to do, but Ethan had convinced her that one time. Zitora gently removed her hand after a few seconds and breathed out a little bit more heavy. You are amazing, Zitora rolled her eyes gently in a light chuckle. "And don't you forget it," she replied as her smile pulled up in a little half smirk for a short moment.

Zitora was the last person to tell someone to slow down when it came to drinking, mostly because she never slowed down herself. "How about tomorrow we just take the day here, slow down and do whatever the hell we want?" She suggested, there were cases waiting for her to be worked on, but she could take a day off without the world would fall apart - at least she had to believe that. But she also wanted a chance for her and Maeve to just talk, one thing was getting her answers from Ethan. Ethan was direct but only up to a point, he had things he would avoid to talk about, so did she, but she would do it if could paint Maeve's picture more clear. She wanted Maeve to be dressed for this world, even if it was impossible to be prepared for everything.
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 12:31 pm

”No. No! You don’t understand,” Maeve blurted out, nearly interrupting her friend before she could get a chance to finish talking. “You’re so amazing. And I’m just this horrible person. That night, that night where it all went down, where Cecilia got attacked, where she got cursed, you know what I did? I only thought of myself and how I felt left out. All I seemingly cared about was to know what everyone else in the room apparently knew. I didn’t think of how Cecilia might feel. Or Ethan. And Cecilia almost stabbed a man that night!” She truly felt horrible, now that she let it all out and she just realized how she hadn’t actually been drinking ever since that night, which was probably for the better, if this was what people around her would have to endure when she eventually would get tipsy enough to oil up her tongue. “And what’s even worse is how much of a coward I am as well! You know what’s scares me the most about this whole new world? It’s asking. I’m so scared of asking questions and hearing answers that I don’t want to hear because… I… I wouldn’t know what to do. How to react. And I’m supposed to be all mature. But I’m just not!” She hadn’t even looked towards Zitora. This whole time her eyes had been unfocusedly looking more or less straight forwards out into the room or down into her glass of wine. And thank god, she couldn’t actually see her own reflection in it or she havocking feelings might just have amplified.
In a little moment of silence - although a silence which was hinting of yet another flood of words coming right up - she carefully spread her legs as to sit in a flexible tailor’s position where her legs weren’t really crossed but just laid to the ground beside each other. “I’ve noticed just how grim violence and murder and death is an ordinary part of the supernatural world. And how it’s just… normal that someone would cut off your head or...” She choked, not being able to bring her to elaborate further on more gruesome or grotesques normalities. “But when all that is sort of removed all this new stuff if exciting and makes me want to know even more. It makes it do much easier to deal with. However it also makes me a coward.”
She scuffed a pathetic laugh, which only ironed in more how rose-tinted she insisted to view everything. “I’m even scared to ask either or not you might actually have died back then. Because… with what I know now, it almost makes more sense than anything else. That who I saw in the casket was you and not someone expertly redone to look exactly like you but you somehow got brought back to life. Hell! Ethan’s dad is an archangel, so higher power do exist!..”

It was with her cheeks and jaw tense, that she finally turned her head and looked at the lawyerness. She could feel her heart all the way up in her throat, nervous about what imagine this had left in her friend’s eyes. Surely admitting that she was a coward or selfish wouldn’t make any of it good and forgiving personality traits. At least she wasn’t crying. Something that surprised herself a little bit, considering just how easy to tears she was at that moment and the bottled up feelings she had just cracked open. She hadn’t even told Ethan about any of it. Nor Cecilia. She had kept it to herself, even though she was sure it hadn’t been very well hidden, how she constantly would avoid that kind of stuff. Just… now at least Zitora knew her reasoning why.
Meave then took a very deep breath, like one that lasted even beyond the amount of air she would physically breath in as if expanding her chest manually would fill them then with more air and not just make the room more spacious. The exhale that followed was close to soundless and unnoticeable. “I’d like that. It’s my day off anyway tomorrow,” she agreed to the suggestion, not having plans of leaving the luxurious apartment for the next 24 hours to begin with.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 3:52 pm

Zitora frowned a bit as Maeve confessed her feelings about that night. She took a deeper breath in followed by another sip of wine, just listening to Maeve finally break down piece by piece what she had been thinking. If anything, Zitora was a master of creating a pile of emotions and events, not letting them be sorted out till the very end. There was so many things that needed to be sorted out still that she hadn't processed. It wasn't unusual, finding something to focus about when something traumatic happened. When Kaiya had killed Marcel, Zitora had done nothing else but destroying herself as a result of that. "You are not supposed to be anything love, everyone takes all this in differently. The way you got kicked into this mess, there isn't any right way. I would have felt left out as well, hell I would have been pissed," she responded. Zitora didn't tolerate secrets, or going circles around anything or anyone. The storm of rage she had been the day she had realized her uncle was her father, and he had been there the whole time lying about his true part of her life. That rage could have killed someone in a heartbeat. It was important for Zitora to point out there wasn't a right way to deal with stuff like this, it was a lie, they had lied and kept her in the dark - there was nothing right about that, as she always had said to Ethan: they weren't protecting anyone but themselves.

Death, pain and terror was a part of this life and it would always be around the corner to haunt you and torment you. She knew that better than most. "Coward isn't the word I would use," she pointed out as well and took a slightly deeper breath in. "You lost control over everything, it's normal to feel all over the place. Now everything and nothing makes sense, but you will get a more clear view ones things has settled a bit down," she added on the next exhale. Zitora froze for a solid second, didn't blink or move a muscle. She had died. It had been brutal, cold yet hopeful. The second after it went dark, she had felt the warmth and all the fear had been lifted from her chest. She remembered that. "I did," she sighed a bit and looked down for a second. Perhaps it was easier confessing it while being influenced by alcohol, always being able to dull the emotions off a little bit. Zitora took a deeper breath in before turning her gaze to the stairs as the event replayed in her head over and over again before she paused them. "I did die, " it felt weird to say. No one talked about it anymore, no one cared anymore it was in the past. Some people knew and others didn't, but the ones who did seemed to forget it because of the fact that she was here alive. "But I made it back here, there was no way - that I was going to let you get rid of me that easy," she pulled her lips up in a little half pained smile. It made it easier for Maeve to stay here, it gave them time to talk about everything - even if it was a bunch of shit that she didn't want to dig up. Sometimes you had to face everything head on.
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 10:57 am

Maeve had expected herself to turn pale when her speculations got confirmed but… “I knew it.” Apologetic eyes turned to look deeply and emotionally at Zitora. The shame which she had expressed verbally was now so apparent in her face that one would have to be a superb actress - or probably even better than that - so mimic the same genuine feelings. Zitora probably never even had to have that mind connection with Maeve to know just how she felt at every moment anyway. Maeve had never been good at hiding that sort of thing anyway, although she actually thought she was somewhat at it. “There was just always something that didn’t make any sense.” And in one way or another, this seemed much more fitting. This. Zitora actually having died and come back, made more sense than the rather believable story that she had been told instead. Of her kidnapping and of the faking of her death so people would stop looking for her. Now that explanation sounded like something taken from the plot of B-grade thriller movies. Maeve had never quite understood just why someone would go as far as so all that to someone like her friend. She was a lawyer, yes. She had made enemies in court, yes. But that kind of act had always gone hand in hand with something much more personal than what that kind of enemies could muster up. Unless… She felt her heart sink slightly as she kept looking at the gorgeous leading woman - the Fred of the group, she thought again. Unless Maeve just plainly didn’t know her that much either. She quickly shook the thought away.

For some reason, the little attempt to brighten the situation didn’t do all that much, because Maeve only just managed to bring a smile forth for a second or so before it disappeared again as if the smile really only had been there as a short recognition of Zitora’s bid. An appreciation, since she had just been talking about how that was the exact method she had been using to deal with everything. “Can you tell me about it? What happened? I… I’d really like to know,” she said, even leaving herself surprised of just how calm she talked. She carefully moved her body to turn more sideways to better have her front towards Zitora. The tailor’s position first got switch to her sitting up on her calves before she slid down to sit more or less next to her legs.
“I doubt I’ll never be able to relate much but I’d want to try and be there for you. Even if it’s a bit too late. You guys have always been there for me. Listening to my mundane problems, which must have sounded like the smallest of things compared.” She was mostly talking about Zitora and Ethan, although the remaining member of the tight group of friends had just about the same amount of intense problems now. Perhaps that was just it: Maeve could no longer relate to her friends. She had not died before. She had not been cursed. She had been attacked but it had left her with only very small scars. It was nothing compared to how many times she was sure Ethan had been jumped by nightly bloodsuckers.
She moved an arm up on the couch beside her and lifted it so she could rest her head on the knuckles of her hand. Her hand with the wine glass still rested in her lap. “Did you go to Heaven? Is there even such a thing? I mean, angels exist so it must, right? Then that’d mean that the Christians are the ones who were right all along.”
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 11:33 am

Can you tell me about it? She felt her heart skip a few beats ahead, and downed the rest of the wine before putting the glass on the table. Of course she could tell her about it, but there were things you couldn't be untold. Once she had heard about it, it was brutal. Zitora had been the one dying, but the people who had watched her die, the people who had found her dead body, it brought up a hurricane of emotions within her. There was so many things beyond that event that was way out of the mundane world, things you never thought would happen to you. "I was killed," she took a deeper breath in, perhaps the worst part of it. It wasn't an accident, it was a cold blooded murder. "Marcel worked with underground of Umbrella... they test people, experiment on them.. and they had Kaiya.. and I couldn't feel her.. we used to have this twin telepathy.. You know - the twin thing," she took a sharper breath in. She knew that her and Kaiya had been looking to have some struggles, usual sister fights - at least that was what Maeve and Cecilia had been told, that they just disagreed. "And Marcel came by.. when the windows broke," she closed her eyes for a second as her mind took her back to the shattering sound of the glass breaking as Skye had been breaking in. "Someone broke in.. using incredible powers to force us apart.. I remember my back hitting the wall," she looked towards the wall in front of them. Marcel had been forced to sit in the couch right where they had been sitting few minutes ago. "She threw me across the room like.. I was nothing.. and I landed on the stairs.. My neck had been broken, it was instant death." Zitora had barely realized she was crying, the silent tears just ran over her cheeks. It was very rare to see her even shred a tear, she always held them back.

"I was guided to Heaven.. by the archangel Remiel. It was so beautiful up there.. so peaceful," she folded her lips shortly. She had met Clayton her stillborn son, living up there around her grandmother Eve and the other angels. It had been sometime since she had thought about that moment. She tried not to, it had been one of the hardest choices she'd ever made. Coming back here instead of staying up there. "My father is Cain.. the Cain from the bible.. so yeah.. they were right all along," she took a deeper breath in feeling a slight better that she could share her secrets. Zitora wiped her tears away and shook her head a bit. "When I came back.. It took sometime to adjust to things again.. I guess the kidnapping was a good excuse to recover from the following traumas.. My death wasn't the worst thing happening that year - to me at least." Zitora pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms slightly around them, while finally turning her head towards Maeve.

How much of the truth could Maeve handle? Zitora had tried her hardest to stay above it, but everything had been going on to much at the same time. "Kaiya called me back in March that year.. telling me to come to her.. so I did.. stupid as I was.. completely brainwashed by these umbrella people.. and.. she had a gun," Zitora looked up at the celling trying to just stop her sorrows from overwhelming her. "She shut Marcel in front of me.. wanting me to kill her.. threating to kill everyone else if I didn't.. but I didn't.. and a war happened.. I can barely make sense of everything that happened that day.. I just remember my heart being torn into pieces.. and they took his body.. and she left.. " Zitora buried her face close to her knees as she took a few deeper breaths in. This was the part she never got to talk about. How Kaiya had betrayed her, taking her heart and just ripped it to pieces and left. Left with the reason she had returned to Earth. Zitora lifted her head up again a few moments later, "they had faked it all.. but of course they didn't share that with me.. till a few months later.. he was alive.. death tore us apart.. the lies.."
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 4:13 pm

Maeve’s heart dropped the exact moment it got revealed that her friend hadn’t simply died and come back but in fact had been killed. Intentionally, it sounded like, as she went further into the tragic narrative. It was horrible. Absolutely horrible! And she had kept it all in all this time? The thing was, now that Maeve had found the courage to ask and the courage to want to hear about it, it wasn’t as scary as she had feared. Actually, it wasn’t scary at all to hear about it, instead it felt freeing, in some messed up way. The thing she was told were all scary and terrible, no doubt about that, but the brunette human didn’t feel the strong pull of wanting to get away and make distance to it as she had thought. Or even felt before even asking.
She listened mostly in complete silence, not taking her eyes from Zitora. It broke her heart to see her start crying and listen to the irregular vibrations in her voice, which usually consistently was so strong and stern. From time to time, she had curled her lips in and had to shallow some of the slimy salvia that accumulated in her mouth, but she made sure to do so with very little to no sound, not wanting to break the flow her friend had gotten into, knowing just how hard it must be to relieve just to talk about it. It had been the same with Maeve and there had the amount of liquid courage in her body helped a lot. Speaking of the percentage in her blood, she sensed the buzz dull.

It would be an understatement to say it was a lot to take in. Especially as she got to the part of Heaven. And her father, making it even more clear just how special she was. Maeve had known that for years already. There were the theory that everyone was descendants of Adam and Eve but this… this was much, much more different! Had she also met God? A pained, yet empathetic expression smoothed over Maeve’s face the moment Zitora finally looked towards her. And then she paled again, her brows knitting a few delicate wrinkles in her forehead.

Carefully, again without wanting to make much sound, Maeve placed her glass on the coffee table and even began to push it a bit away from them to make more room to scoot closer to Zitora and move slightly in front of her curled up figure. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” She felt it necessary to say as the first thing, her voice low and mellow as she made and effort to pull the sleeve of her dress down over her hand before getting her hand into the body-cave Zitora had made for herself to hopefully get her a crooked finger under her chin and gently pull her face up. That way she could try and dry her wet tears away. Velour probably wasn’t the most comfortable material to be rubbing against the skin but it was better than the rougher material of the throw pillows. “I’m so sorry. And here I was talking to highly about you and Marcel, when.. When he did something like that to you!” Even if it wasn’t all Marcel, she still felt sick to her stomach to have been rooting for him. He had still been part of the fake death. And do to association he had gotten Zitora killed! So had her own sister! It was not alright! It was no wonder how closed off Zitora had become. Constantly having her walls up. Just how protective Maeve had experienced the woman. It explained a lot. Time in Heaven had sounded peaceful and healing but it had crumbled so closely afterwards again.
“Your sister, is she still alive and out there somewhere?” she asked, not sure if she did to hear whether or not she was still a threat or in an attempt to not let Zitora sit with it all by herself.

Afterwards, however, Maeve look away from her friend and scanned the living room. Looking towards the wall. Looking towards the stairs. Even the perfectly fine windows before then getting up. She had been in the kitchen not so long ago for the same thing, she returned there for. A moist cloth. She knew how sticky and irritating tried up tears were. The mother in her had nearly sat down by Zitora and started washing her face for her, but she settles with holding the cloth out for her to take herself. “We need you out of this place. And I don’t mean out right now. No. I mean completely. You need to move, Zitora. You can’t possibly tell me that you want to stay at a place like this,” Maeve started to lay out in front of the Nephilim. “Tomorrow. We’ll start looking for a new place for you tomorrow. That’s what I want to do. I want to help you. It won’t make you weak and it’s not running away. And it’s not forgetting. It’s moving on.” The apartment was nice. Really nice. And there were good memories there as well. But those could be made again anywhere else.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 3:47 pm

I didn’t know. Very few people knew. Other than Ethan and her family, the list was very small regarding what had happened those two months. If it wasn't for Nigel helping her, she possibly wouldn't have been able to have gotten up from the grave, and it would all have been for nothing. But Nigel had helped her cover the entire think up and create a story, and they had rehearsed that story so many times that even Zitora at some point had believed that lie. This story was a ghost of hers, and it felt both odd and good to share it was real. Zitora barely noticed that Maeve gently pulled her chin up, but the sad eyes met with her best friend's. It was uncommon to see Zitora like this on the ground completely letting go off everything that was holding her up. She hated feeling like this, so completely weak and unable to find a hold of herself. Zitora barely realized what kind of fabric dried her tears away, the feelings had come over her like hurricane and like a storm it was unknown how much damage was done till it had passed. For a second she frowned a bit, she had never realized just what Marcel had done. She had never had it in her heart to blame him for the plan that he and Kaiya had attacked her with. She had been too busy grieving to even see that clear, but she did now, and her forehead tensed a little before she breathed out again. “Kaiya is fine. She is somewhere in London with her son and Amery,” she sobbed a little and folded her lips together. Zitora had hated herself for being envious that her sister had gotten that happy ending, and while leaving Zitora to deal with the broken pieces of the puzzle.

Zitora took a deeper breath in and collected herself somewhat together again, she had not been prepared to hit the ground like that. But it felt good finally just letting everything out. She took the cloth as Maeve held it out for her, and she dried the tears off her face, removing the lasts bits of make up as well. She frowned a bit by Maeve’s words. Leave? Zitora shook her head a little bit. “I appreciate the concern. But this is my home. I’ve managed to stay here for this long, but I’m not leaving it,” she added and took a deeper breath in as she stood back up. “I’m fine Maeve… a bit shattered now and then. But I am fine, and I will be just fine.” Zitora assured her best friend with a warmer smile. This was the place she had chosen to be her home, the place where she had been ever since moving to Aston years back. She couldn’t just leave it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some things break your heart..   Some things break your heart.. Empty

Some things break your heart..
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» How to break a heart - [Cody]
» Is this the part where you break my heart again?
» Finally a break
» We can never catch a break
» Time for a break

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Mikaelson Road :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 7-18-
Gå til: