Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Now this is an open-shut case

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Now this is an open-shut case Empty
IndlægEmne: Now this is an open-shut case   Now this is an open-shut case EmptySøn Apr 11, 2021 5:03 am

Date: Thursday April 22nd 2021
Time: 14.00
Surroundings: People rushing out to get a good deal.
Weather: Blue sky. Sunny.
Outfit: clothing + hairstyle
Other:
- To Aelin her aura is mixed, more or less like a rainbow because of own ability. Very intense.
- Ella's powers: the ability to feel others emotions at any moment in time.

Topic for: @Aelin x

She had grown to like the city of Aston quite well, after staying for a good three months by now, she was still getting around. But after becoming friends with Mono and he had convinced her to try out a job at Bake Ahead with him, she felt like she finally had started living a little. Since the whole house renovating still was a thing, and she wanted to buy something for the house as well, what better place than the marked to search for just that? The only thing was all the people that made the crowded space feel like a nightmare, so many emotions that longed to be taken in and felt, and yet here she was trying her best to repel them. She had even bought a coffee frappuccino feeling at the nearest coffee shop, sipping the caffeine as she strolled through the marked. Mariella reckoned the sun was the main reason for this amount of people outside, the sun always had a way of bringing the best out in people, making them feel just a inch more joy and hopeful than they usually did. She would know.

Then something made her otherwise seafoam green eyes slowly glow purple. The sense of emotion was just raw, but not in a overwhelming way, which was the reason why the fire-fairy reacted instantly and looked around her. Then her eyes landed on this one person in the crowd making her narrow her eyes a little bit with a small head tilt. Curious as she was, it didn't take much for Mariella to walk through the otherwise crowded space, dodging people in her path to get closer to the werewolf. Her eyes turned into its natural color on its way, and finally she came close enough to the stranger, realizing she had to speak if she wanted to say anything - but she also had no idea what to say. So, she just took a sip of her coffee and went over conversations starter over the fact that she had made herself known by pushing through the crowd. If this wasn't coming back to bite her in the ass, she needed to get better at not acting out on impulse. If the werewolf looked at her, her eyes would widen almost like a child that had been busted for something, followed by a warm yet awkward smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aelin

Aelin

Humør : -
Antal indlæg : 26

IndlægEmne: Sv: Now this is an open-shut case   Now this is an open-shut case EmptyMan Apr 12, 2021 11:37 pm

Attire: Highwaisted light blue denim jeans, black leather belt, black doc. Martens leather boots, white slim-fitting turtleneck blouse, two white gold necklaces, oversize midnight blue knitted cardigan link, saddle brown crossbody bag link, high ponytail with her natural curls, a pair of rounded sunglasses link, makeup kept simple with mascara, lip balm, and a kitten wing.
Other: The strongest feelings pulsating from her is calmness, curiosity, happiness, and nervousness.

It wouldn't be an understatement to claim April as the bipolar sister out of the months of the year. At least the first couple of weeks into April. Most times you couldn't trust the weather forecast or even your own eyes, but as they approached the end of the month the warmer and more stable the spring weather seemed to become.

The weather forecast held true this day. Aelin as so many others in town had decided the day was best spent out under the yellow spot on the clear sky. Without a plan for the day she headed out, only to find herself at the fair in Aston. The air was buzzing from the many people as if they were in a beehive. Without making too much of a notice of herself, Aelin tried to navigate between the crowd with as little physical touch as possible. As long as they didn't make a direct contact skin to skin she would be fine, and only have to deal with her own emotions or sort off...
Strolling down the fair, looking at the different stalls was like walking around in a rainbow. Where different colors beamed from each person she passed or laid her eyes on some more yellow than others but most would be surrounded by warm and earthy colors. Walking in her own little world of aura light, she didn't even at first notice the redheaded figure who with no hesitation in her steps was heading towards Aelin. Instead, her eyes glanced upon an old typewriter considering buying it. As soon as the seller stepped closer and Aelin was meet with a strong lime green halo, she politely declined to have any interest in the old machine. Turning around with the intention to keep looking at the remaining stalls, she finally saw her.
The ginger stood out not for her fiery red hair, but because her aura had every single color as if she felt every emotion all at once. At first, the wolf didn't believe her own eyes, but after having blinked ad few times it was clear as day, she did indeed have every color surrounding her.
I don't bite.” she kindly joked with a welcoming smile, you could almost hear the laughter laying under her words “Atleast not without people asking for it. I'm Aelin and you?” she asked, holding out a hand.

Sidst rettet af Aelin Fre Apr 30, 2021 2:31 am, rettet 1 gang
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Now this is an open-shut case   Now this is an open-shut case EmptySøn Apr 25, 2021 8:01 am

Now this was interesting, the fairy thought to herself and oddly curious she just watched the werewolf. Then their eyes locked and Mariella just stood there for a few seconds as if someone had caught her with her hand in the biscuit jar. However, despite her being busted in the light stalking, she smiled by the werewolf's warmth and welcoming smile. If anything being an empath had its perks when it came to the people you could trust. It was easy for Mariella to see if people had something hidden underneath their pretty smiles, just as it was easy to see when people were genuine. "I will remember that," Mariella chuckled a bit and walked closer towards the werewolf almost bouncing lightly on her feet. Mariella watched the hand as the werewolf presented herself as Aelin, and the fairy took her hand out and gave it a firm grib. "I'm Mariella," she replied with a warmer smile showing the white teeth as she let go of the hand again. The fairy took another sip of her coffee and looked around them shortly. "Finding anything special?" She asked, a small conversation starter besides, what was easier to talk about than the great deals on furniture? Then again, Mariella only had few friends in town. And she was still trying to figure out whether or not she should give the academy a try. Right now, she was just happy to give Irina and Nigel some time in the house to themselves, if not for them than at least for her own good. She needed to get out of the house either way.
Aelin

Aelin

Humør : -
Antal indlæg : 26

IndlægEmne: Sv: Now this is an open-shut case   Now this is an open-shut case EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 12:10 am

Suddenly remembering her meeting with Irina earlier that month. Aelin felt like kicking herself over her own opening line, as soon as the words had slips her lips. Not due to being embraced by her words, but because she became awfully aware of how inappropriate the biting joke really was.
With the distance between them and the other people walking around the fair Aelin couldn't quite tell if the redhead was in fact a wolf herself. The whole identifying the different new smells, that came with the werewolf curse was still new to Aelin, and she still had trouble distinguishing the scents from each other. Thankfully the ginger didn't take it to heart as she took the wolf's hand in hers with a heartwarming smile “Nice to meet you, Mariella, drop of the sea.” she added before letting go of the hand, sending Merielle a wink. What were the odds of meeting someone with a name with the same meaning as your own?
Aelin turned her head towards the typewriter she had considered buying “Yeah, but I can't decide if I should buy it or not. I kind of like the idea of writing my songs on a typewriter, but would I actually use it is the real question.” the eyes moved back to Mariella, the head slowly tilting to the side with a thing expression. Before the question bluntly escaped from her lips “I know this will sound as I'm some escaped maniac from Eichen House, but I can't seem to notice that you somehow feel everything at once? Is there any chance that you're a true empath?”.

Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Now this is an open-shut case   Now this is an open-shut case Empty

Now this is an open-shut case
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The Curious Case of Life
» A case of road rage - Tatyah
» Heard about ghosting? This is not the case - Chase
» Snow day [Open]
» Open house of art

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum