Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] Empty
IndlægEmne: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 9:31 pm

Date: September 2nd 2020
Time: Late afternoon
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Mono <3
_____

Between only having a few weeks to manage around this world, this new way of seeing life. She was suddenly drowning in Jasper being a werewolf, having visions from the future, being able to summon an archangel, having a siphoner breaking in and Maeve having her car-crash. To say August had been filled with surprises was an understatement, and she wasn't sure how she was even standing right now. The claw mark on her shoulder was almost healed from when Jasper had grabbed her, Michael had stopped him. Sebastien had stopped the vampire who had left a mark of teeth in her neck. So much for saying welcome to the supernatural world. Since Joseph had broken in, Cecilia had been on the edge of paranoia. She hadn't felt like leaving the house nor actually being in the house. But this house was her safe space and Joseph had made her feel unsafe in her own home. So, she had texted Mono to come over. It was only around what five months since he had moved out, one month since he had thrown all of Jasper's stuff along with Jasper out as well. Cecilia was sitting in the couch all tugged up with a tube of chocolate ice cream. "The door is open," she yelled just before Mono opened it. Oh yes, a part of her new reality was realizing she had powers - one thing she also had to tell him. Cecilia wondered if he knew, no Mono couldn't know about the supernatural? That was just crazy. Cecilia turned her tired doe eyes up to Mono, clearly she hadn't been sleeping lately - one could say she looked rather stressed.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 5:57 pm

Outfit + looks

He was always ready to visit Cece. But for some reason, when she had invited him over, there was a worry in ther voice. Clearly she had some news to tell him. Right now, a lot of horrific scenaries was running through his mind about what could have happened to her. So he had not brought anything with him, just in case the news would be awful and not a: let me try cheer you up, news.
If that made any sense at all.
He knocked on her door, waited for a come in, before opening it and taking both shoes and jacket off.
"Hey Cece," he said loudly yet soft. as he finally saw her, her big doe eyes clearly missed a bunch a sleep and stress was screaming behind them. Fast he was down by her side now with a worried glim in his own blue eyes. "What´s wrong?! are you okay?! what happened?!"
His heart was pounding so fast that he could hear it.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 6:15 pm

He flew by her side like a worried guard dog who had missed his watch, but she couldn't really blame him. She would have reacted the same way if their roles had been reversed. She held her breath for a short second, not knowing where to start or how to even begin to think about all of this. How did you explain all the events that had happened over the last weeks? "Everything is wrong Moe," she confessed and held her breath for a while putting the ice cream on the table. "The world is wrong - every bloody things.. is.. just.. wrong," Cecilia took a deeper breath in and ran her cold hands over her face and ended by her neck. Her neck still sore which made her pull a face of discomfort. The vampire bite was still itching when touched, even if she did care for it to not leave a scar. Cecilia let go of her grab on herself and looked at him. "On a scale from one to ten, how insane would you think I was if I told you.. that I think Jasper is a werewolf?" Of course she had learned Jasper was a werewolf, but by throwing this theory in the air, it could only give him a chance to laugh it off as her putting out a joke - but if he knew, it was possible that he would think that Jasper had hurt her again - which was off course also true when you collected the pieces. However her dark brown eyes looked completely serious, there wasn't any teasing spark or sign of her joking around.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 7:28 pm

Everything was wrong?! What on earth had happened!?
Immediately he swung an arm around her, comforting her and never let his eyes leave her. Instead he kept his eyes on her and listened. But, when she finally explains what have happened, he got a bad taste in his mouth. She had figured out the supernatural and now sat here, not knowing, that her best friend and one she trusted so much, already knew and had it kept from her.
“I would say… a 1,” he admitted and tried to smile softly at her. He knew she would freak out. “Ce… I am sorry… But I already know about the supernatural and I uhm… I…” he could not find the words. Should he tell her immediately? Nah… first he would let her tell of what she had experienced.
“But… right now… you need to tell me what happened and how you find out… or who told you…”
He did expect for her to yell at him at different languages. How could he not have told her a long time ago? He wasn´t even sure about that himself.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 8:51 pm

But I already know about the supernatural her world stopped spinning for a while. And she just took a deeper breath in and starred blankly at him. How long had he known? How long had he been keeping it away from her? Why hadn't he told her the second he knew? And here he stood and wanted to know how and who? "Kak razbrakh? Da ne si poludyal?" She raised her voice a bit in Bulgarien, and got up from the couch. "How long? How long have you know about this and you didn't tell me?" She lashed her arms out to the side. The fact that she was already stressed and paranoid, made her whole reaction way more dramatic than she liked - but she didn't have any energy to not lash out. Cecilia ran her hands over her hair and took a deeper breath in. "невероятно!" She sighed annoyingly to herself in Russian as she kicked the coffee table a bit. "Fucking hell," she sighed out and let herself fall back down into the couch. It wasn't really just him she cursed and yelled at. It was everything, the whole mess and she was so good at just boiling up her emotions to the point where they just exploded.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyFre Apr 02, 2021 12:52 am

Just as expected, she started cursing on him in different languages, making him feel so tiny in his seat. He lowered his head in shame. How long had he known? And why didn´t he tells her? The last question he actually didn´t know what to answer. Why didn´t he tell her? Was it just an unscripted rule not to tell about the supernatural? If you had lived your whole life without knowing?
“I… I have known since I was ten and I have to be honest Cecilia… I really don´t know why I didn´t tell you… I think there was just something in me… who told me that it was better that you didn´t know.”
That sounded like an excuse if there was any.
He understood her frustrations. He would have been fucking frustrated himself as well.
“I´m sorry Cece, I know that it ain´t an excuse… I should have told you,” He whispered softly. “But… what happened to you? Who told you? Are you okay? Did a monster hurt you?”
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyFre Apr 02, 2021 5:03 am

Cecilia took a deeper breath in, trying to stop the world from falling apart around her. The frustration didn't leave her system, it had still too much work to do here. "Yeah.. you should," she added and thanks to the frustration she did come of a little harsh. When your best friend had covered up something like this, and he had known since he was a kid - unbelievable. The next round off questions made her take a deeper breath in and let herself fall down into the couch, but it was the last question that made her look up at him again. Did a monster hurt you? Monsters. They were real now, not just a product from a novel, tv show or a movie - they were living creatures dressed like humans to fit in. Cecilia rested her elbows above her knees while letting her head fall down to her hands an let her face run over it in a sigh. "I was talking with a guy down town when Jasper came by," she took a deeper breath in. "That man is unable to understand a simple hint, and he grabbed my arm - I'm fine, really - the guy I was with turned out to be a quite powerful angel, so he got Jasper to back off," she told before sitting more up and leaning back into the couch looking at Mono. "We walked back here after, and he told me.. he basically showed me his wings in the dinning room to make me believe." She chuckled a bit by that memory.

"He gave me a book about the supernatural, so I've been studying quite a lot-" she nodded towards the bookshelf, where you of course couldn't see it from all the other books, but the older book was standing there for whenever she felt like reading it. "I also apparently have powers," she clicked her tongue a bit before another sigh left her lips. "You know how I usually have a pretty good or bad feeling about things.. my whole.. I knew it - yeah turns out there is more to it, I actually see glimpses of the future," she yet another breath in and shook her head a little bit. "Oh.. and I summon people - how? I have no idea, I just know I can summon things like. .watch this," she closed her eyes for a second and brought her attention to summon his car keys. Cecilia opened up her hand and showed him them. "No wonder why I always find lost items so quickly," she snorted a bit to herself as she handed him his keys again. "What has the world become.." she whispered looking slightly pained. "Do you have powers?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 7:23 pm

It was all too much. In just 24 hours, everything for Cecilia had changed and her friends, or at least one of them, had been lying to her. He didn´t even know how on earth he was going to tell her what he was doing at night… or to the fact that he healed her legs some time back.
The second she mentioned Jasper, Mono was ready to get up and go find that piece of shit, which the glow in his eyes did not hide. Although, he calmed down the second she assured him, that she was alright. The guy there had helped her was also the one breaking the news.
He listened carefully and nodded once in a while.
a book?
“Have you looked in the book yet?” he asked softly. He was also sort of curious to see this book. The only books he read was about vampires.
the book became the last of their interest the second she mentioned she had powers. That was amazing!
Her abilities were so freaking cool!
suddenly his car keys were in his hands. That was rather convenient! He smiled bright.
“Come on Cece, those two abilities are amazing!” he blabbed out. “It will all be fine… believe me… maybe there is a lot of darkness to this world but there is so much wonderful things to it too… and yeah… I uhm… I have the power to heal. That is all… it is rather boring… but also convenient.”
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 9:14 pm

"Yeah I've been doing nothing but read in it since I got it last month," she replied and shook her head a little bit. Cecilia walked over to her bookshelf and took the old book out, and walked back to Mono with it. She was about to hand it to him as he mentioned that her powers were amazing. Cecilia raised a brow a little bit clearly not agreeing with him. "It's a curse there is nothing good about them," she mumbled on the next exhale. The power to heal. She frowned a bit. Her mind search back, ages back to when she first had arrived Gaia. Her knee had been so bad back then, and all doctors had told her she never should count on walking around like she used to. It had been her breaking point, but Mono had helped her train it up and one day the pain had been gone - like the damage was nowhere to be found in other than the scar. "Healing, like yourself or? Because you should have thought about going to the medical field then," she chuckled a bit. It was one of the things she had wondered about, in a world where people had powers why were so many natural healers not working in the hospitals to help others?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 8:39 pm

Understandably she had been doing nothing but reading. He had been doing nothing but the same when he turned ten and figured it all out.
Clearly not amused by his admiring outburst of her powers, she scolded them and called them a curse, rather than a blessing.
Before he could stop himself, he blurted out a “why?”. Why was the ability to summon and see memory a curse? She would never be able to lose anything and by seeing memories, she could maybe help someone, who was unfortunate to have lost them.
By telling her his healing ability, something in her eyes shined and just by that glim, he knew she was looking back at the day they met. Slowly she started to gather the puzzle.
He chuckled by her comment. “Yeah, I probably should have had gone to that field… but no… I can heal others as well… including your leg back in the day.”
Why not put all the cards on the tables now when they were on it.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyTors Apr 15, 2021 8:31 am

Why? Cecilia frowned and narrowed her eyes for a second, as if it was the most stupid question he could ask. Not an expression she meant to give off, but it happened so she could only just deal with it. Her emotions were raw at the moment, and she wasn't happy about it. Not because she was the type to not speak up if something was wrong, but because was already so paranoid and freaked out by all of this - that everything that seemed scary or out of the ordinary was too much. Everything was too much. So, even through she wanted to bring to the table reasons why she should hate this - she didn't have the words - which was even more odd.

Instead she focused on him telling about his healing ability. She still didn't understand why so many people had powers, but didn't use them in fields were they could be useful. Imagine the world if people used their powers for what they were meant for? Her left eyebrow lifted slightly as he confessed he had healed her knee back in the day and she took a deeper breath in. "You healed my knee?" She repeated his words more or less breathlessly. See, Cecilia's greatest trauma from the car accident back then had been the knee injury she had along with the heart break. Not being able to walk like a normal person, feeling restrained and like she couldn't do anything. All the times she had been told she would have to find something else to do with her life, because she couldn't work with a leg like that. She had been about to throw all her dreams and hopes away, because of that. If it hadn't been for the miracle of her knee suddenly being able to function like nothing had happened, she would never had become a doctor, never become a surgent and she couldn't imagine where her life would have looked like now. "Wow, I mean thank you -- I don't even know what to say to that," she said almost breathlessly thinking about it. She had always thought it was just herself being stubborn and training it hard enough till she could move around again. But in reality he had healed it. "You basically saved my future, and I haven't even been able to thank you for that. Stupid," she jabbed his upper arm gently.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyTors Apr 15, 2021 7:56 pm

Okay… He should not be asking more about her abilities. The stare she just gave him was warning enough. He made his lips into a thin line and just looked down. His way of saying that he was done asking now.

Luckily, she quickly turned the topic into something else. She almost praised him. This made him look perplexed at her, before smiling all over his face, like a puppy that just got praised for doing a trick.
“Well, you are welcome! And I never wanted a thank you… I just wanted to help you and I´m glad I did!”
His smile got even brighter by the thought of her and their friendship. After he was taken from his family, to become the new vampire hunter, he had never thought he would be so lucky enough to get a new family in Cecilia and Eve.
“besides, let´s call it even, to the fact that you have given me a family!” He said softly. As he realized his sugarcoating words, he hummed down in his hand and flustered looked the other way. “You… you know what I mean… it´s not to sound to cheesy or anything.”
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyTors Apr 15, 2021 10:53 pm

Of course, she was thankful for him. When she had met him he had been with this other girl, Victoria if she remembered correctly, and even through their relationship ended it was on good terms and perhaps for the best at that time. She remembered the days back then, when her knee had been her biggest struggle and worst fight. "Still," she added on the next inhale. It was always funny how some things you did for another person, you never really knew how much it was valued - at least not till it was told. Let´s call it even, to the fact that you have given me a family, she smiled brighter. It was true, they were one little family, especially after Evelina had joined the small gang involving Mono and Cecilia back in the middle of 2017. Evelina had been the right fit for the group, no doubt there - it was natural chemistry in the entire group and they had been stuck with each other since. Through ups and downs. "I know, and I love cheesy, so be as cheesy as you want - just bring pizza next time," she pointed out and tilted her head a little to the side, keeping the spirit up was one of her greatest strengths. "Speaking of that, and do tell me to shut up if I overstep - what did happen, with your family and stuff?" She asked and took a deeper breath in. It wasn't like finding a few strays was new to Cecilia, she still recalled the first time she had found out Lucas didn't have a home back in the day - or a proper home, and she had offered him her couch, and that was before they got together or at least they were dating back then. Mono and his family story, she wasn't sure how much of it was a cover up from the supernatural world, or if it was just mundane. Either way, she trusted Mono with her life, even seeing things in different colors, she knew she could trust him. So why not ask. "Please, don't try to hide anything - you don't have to anymore, I'm ready for all of it."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 6:41 pm

Just bring pizza the next time. That comment made a chuckle appear on his lips. It was classic Cecilia to make a comment like that. And just as the smile appeared, it disappeared again, the second she mentioned his family and what have happened. Maybe it was time he told her… or at least just some of the story. She had been feed enough troubled information’s for one day.
but how was he even going to start?
He started to play with his own fingers, looking down, before taking a deep breath. This was Cece, she would understand, no matter how crazy it all sounded.
He raised his head and smiled at her.
“I… I had a normal life… until I was ten… I… vaguely remember my family… and now when I think back… I´m not even sure they were my real family… I still have so many questions… But… when I turned ten… these people came for me and dragged me to this clan…” He explained and looked ahead of himself. He desperately tried to remember what have happened. “I… I remember my family not putting up much of a fight as I gotten taken away… but anyway, the people took me in… and trained to be… uhm a…” with a hesitant expression, he turned his gaze at her and muttered out the last words. “Vampire hunter.”
There. He said it.
Nervously, he now waited for reaction.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 8:10 pm

When you had known someone for as long as Cecilia had known Mono, you started to pick up the small things. Their silent screams and you just somewhat knew when things were off or they tried to play it tough. Even when you didn't say anything or they didn't say anything, you knew - a part of you always knew. Cecilia did what she was best at the second he started to talk, listen, she listened to him. She couldn't even imagine how heavy it must have been to carry that around not able to rely on your best friend for support, knowing it was his own choice, but in this moment that didn't matter. He had only been ten, ten years old and having your entire family and childhood ripped from you like it was worth nothing. Cecilia couldn't imagine. She had the most normal childhood, always been a happy kid able to do whatever she wanted in life. Learning her best friend didn't have the same - it was heartbreaking. It wasn't like she didn't know he had a rough go, and people often suppressed a lot of their childhood if they needed to adapt to something else - it was easier to forget the good stuff along with the bad - then you didn't have anything to hold on to. Trauma did always work in mysterious ways, she had seen lots of cases at work. Being dragged to a clan. It seemed like a story she could read in one of the novels on her bookshelf, not something that should happen to her best friend - and yet here she was stuck in a supernatural world, a would she stumbled around in and it had only been less than a month. They trained him? She frowned a bit and did a slight tilt with her head, inclining she didn't completely understand, yet she waited till he said the words.

Vampire hunter. She remained silent for a little while. If it hadn't been for the already serious tension in the room, she would have thought of him to make a joke. But even if they goofed around most of the time, and joked about a bunch of stuff - they also knew when each other were cracking a joke or being serious. Cecilia must have looked like her eyes was about to roll out of her head for a split second, till she took a sharper breath in. "A vampire hunter?" She repeated his words while looking into his light eyes. "So, you are saying.. that you go around killing vampires?" She clicked her tongue while looking away trying to process the information. "Hunting them.. like they a hunter hunts deer or pheasants?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyFre Apr 30, 2021 2:19 pm

For the first time since he met her, he wasn´t able to read her facial expression. But the way she asked him somewhat summed up her thoughts. She was not clearly not a big fan of his nightly errands. He sighed, nodded, even with a weak shrug. What was he supposed to say? Yes? hell yes? I have to?
no, the last sounded like a lame excuse... should he tell her about his missions? about his past lives?
No... neither her or Eve should have that worry on their shoulders. They already had enough to think about.
"Yes, yes I hunt them... I hunt the worst ones... the ones that kills for fun and with no remorse," he finally stuttered out. "I know... it sounds... as a terrible things to do... but you see... there is something in me... that makes me do it... I can´t quite explain it."
He now expected her to scoll him or just something... This was after all... far from normal.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyFre Apr 30, 2021 10:23 pm

Only the worst ones. She thought a lot about that sentence, reminding her of the night where she had went from work only to be attacked by three vampires. Luckily she had been on vervain so her blood had been anything but delicious for the vampire to drink. It still didn't made her feel less comfortable about the entire supernatural part of life. "Well," she took a deeper breath in. "Some of them are just acting without a care in the world," her hand found its way up to the left side of her neck she gently messaged. "I actually had an encounter with a few not long ago. -- Clearly, I escaped with the scare." Cecilia breathed out in a small sigh. She scratched the back of her head a little bit, before wrapping her arms around herself not knowing what to do with her arms. She looked at Mono. "I take vervain.. and I always have holy water in a flask with me.. I'm fine," she wanted to point out on the next inhale. "But you say there is something in you?" Even through he said he couldn't explain it. She wanted him to at leat give it a go, because otherwise Cecilia would just start imagining stuff and her thoguhts could run wild at this point.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyLør Maj 01, 2021 8:09 pm

Her story of the encounter with careless vampires took him by surprise. Just as he was about to ask if she was alright, she almost answered him, by saying she was fine and always cared holy water with her. He let out a relieved sigh. “I´m so glad you are alright… and relieved to know you carry holy water around… they really seem to hate that.” Shortly he got a cocky smile, remembering times of vampires hissing at him, for throwing it in their faces. Quickly he removed it. Especially when she asked even more into what he meant.
“I… it´s… It´s as if I was chosen to do these things…” he tried explaining and shortly looked down at his hands. “at times I don´t wanna kill them… but then… this force takes a grip and all I see is the urge to kill them… as if I´m going to die if I don´t…” he sighed and slammed his head down in his hands. “This makes me sound like a sociopath.”

Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyLør Maj 01, 2021 8:31 pm

She chuckled a bit. They sure did hate that. "Yeah, it's funny because my mother and her side of the family has always been extremely religious and all that, you know - so she always gave me and my brother some holy water with us from church and gave me this bracelet," she looked down at the bracelet around her right wrist and chuckled a bit. "Of course she has no idea vampires are real, but she believes in angels and demons - God, all of that, which I by now has gotten confirmed was right as well, even despite my small doubts," Cecilia took a deeper breath in and licked her lips. Mono knew she was religious, not extreme, but she had grown up in a religious family.
Her attention switched to him in a second. Cecilia frowned a bit as he explained to her how he had this need to kill him. He was chosen. "You are basically Harry Potter, but in a vampire hunting community," she chuckled a bit to herself, processing everything with a sense of humor had always been her way to go. "You said you've been trained since you were ten Mono, no child should get that kind of habit manifested in their head as normal." Cecilia pointed out a bit more seriously. This was a serious matter. Cecilia wasn't fond of the idea of him walking around staking vampires, yes, perhaps if he took out the ones who killed with no care for others. She could get by that, because she also lived by a moral compass that lead her to protect innocent people. "You are not a sociopath Mono, perhaps just a little misguided." Cecilia still didn't know a lot about this world, but she knew it wasn't painted in black and white. There were colors when you looked outside the box, but first you had to climb a little to see it. Cecilia placed her hand on his shoulder and gave it a little squeeze. "I've seen sociopaths and you aren't it," she reminded him. Yes, Joseph Blackwood was one of them, but at work, she had dealt with all different kinds of people - from people who didn't deserve her help to people who did.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 5:22 pm

So right now, they could send a thank you to Cece´s mother´s religion belief. Even without the mother knowing, she had saved her daughter from a potential vampire attack.
“Well, in that case, let´s send a little prayer to miss Rivers and thank her for saving you from the vampires, without even knowing it,” he softly stated. And here it would be brilliant if they had glasses they could cling together.
As she called him Harry Potter in a vampire hunting universe, he laughed, shook his head, and placed a hand on his stomach. “No, no, no, please do not call me Harry Potter…” he could not help but laugh while saying this.
But now, a bit more seriously, she pointed out what he had been taught was the right thing to since he was ten. Which yes, probably had him fucked up, just a bit. “Yeah, I guess you´re right about that… I was taught it was the right thing to do… maybe I could be taught the other way around…” he shrugged.
When she calmly told him that he wasn´t a sociopath, he found it somewhat comforting, that she did not look at him differently.
“Oh, that is a relief… wait what? What sociopath have you met!?”
should he be worried again?
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 6:15 pm

"Yeah, and the world isn't always black and white. What we are taught is wrong isn't always wrong, just the other way around, what we are taught aren't always right," she wanted to point that out for him. It was important for her that he didn't put himself in a situation where he protentional could get himself killed. "Just be careful okay, I would hate to see you get hurt," she confessed with a small genuine smile. What sociopath have you met!? Cecilia held her breath for a while and took a deeper breath in. "This half witch.. vampire Joseph Blackwood broke into my house a few weeks ago while I was sleeping. I woke up to a vision and luckily I managed to summon a friend that hunted him away.. but I know in my gut he is not done playing games yet." She looked down at her hands that locked themselves together on her thighs. Of course, she felt uneasy and unsafe when someone like Joseph was out there, not knowing what he would do next, knowing he most likely was enjoying this mouse and cat game. And Cecilia didn't like playing the role as the mouse."I don't know if your.. clan.. has taught you anything about siphoners, half breeds."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyLør Maj 15, 2021 3:48 pm

As precious as Cece was, all that seemed to bother her about his “job” was the fear of him getting hurt. He closed his eyes and smiled reassuring at her. “Do not worry, I´ll take good care of myself.”
Or he would at least do his very best.
Her story of this hybrid made him feel sort of sick to his stomach. Why on earth would a creature like him break into her house? What would he get out of that?
“Maybe you shouldn´t be staying alone at your house these days… just in case if he gets back? And no… I have never heard about a siphoner… I have heard the word hybrid… but I´m not sure what they´re capable of… or if they walk around looking sort of… misshapen?”
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptySøn Maj 16, 2021 9:22 pm

"You better because, now that I can see the future more clearly - I can summon you here and kick your ass if you aren't careful!" She pointed her finger at him, looking serious for about five seconds before she cracked a smile, yet he knew she meant it. Cecilia took a deeper breath in by the thought about Joseph, what reasons he had for tormenting her or why he had chosen her - she didn't even want to know. Michael had sent some angels to her brother's house to guard over him. Ethan was looking after Maeve, whom still had yet to even learn about this aspect of the world. Just in case if he gets back? Her heart skipped a few beats ahead, yes Cecilia did have a security system in her house, but it didn't stop someone like Joseph from breaking in. "You could stay over, just like old times - I mean I'm busy at work most days either way, if I'm not working nights, but it would be nice - not to be alone." Cecilia took a slightly sharper breath in. "This guy looks way more normal, but I feel like all these creatures around the world .. just look normal most of the time."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyTirs Jun 08, 2021 10:44 pm

Maybe he should stay over just like old times? He liked that idea. So he nodded and smiled heartwarming to her. "Of course!" Here he got up and stretched. "It has also been a long time since I´ve stayed over. Do you have an extra toothbrush?"
He already knew the answer to that. She would be having everything ready for him to stay there.
Her last comment about the guy looking like any other guy, made him look rather worried at her, clearly feeling the fear in her.
"Yeah, that is what is so frightening about this world... they all look so... human," he commented and crossed his arms over his chest. "Is he... is he here to hurt you?"
It was never easy to read people. Yet Mono knew this Joseph had nothing nice in mind.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 6:49 am

"Actually I don't, I dropped it in the toilet and had to throw it out," she made a face shortly before just laughing. "I'm messing with ya, of course I have one," Cecilia chuckled a bit. However, the scenery of Joseph was enough to simply just move the smile from her face for a few seconds. Was Joseph Blackwood here to hurt her? She simply didn't know the answer to that question, which made her shrug a bit. "I honestly have no idea, who knows, maybe I was lucky and he just wanted to see how awesome my house looked. Not everyone has talent for keeping so many plants alive," she replied trying to cover her fear with sarcasm as usual. "So, pizza and extra chips?" Cecilia asked licking her lips a little bit, "oh and we will be watching something old school," she pointed out trying to change the subject into something that didn't involve the supernatural, at least for a moment.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] Empty

I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» As night and day [Past]
» Maybe I did miss you
» So my dearest, did you miss me? - Dove
» I miss you so much, everyday without you is pain
» Its so cold. I just miss you - Zitora

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum