Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Every Moment Counts

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

Every Moment Counts Empty
IndlægEmne: Every Moment Counts   Every Moment Counts EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 5:26 pm

Date: March 5th 2021
Time: Late night
Weather: Outside its a bit cold, sun is about to set.
Surroundings: Being described.
Outfit: Link + doctor coat
Topic for: @William
____

Finally back in the field, back between people and she was thriving. It had been nice, difficult but nice to have a smaller break with everything that was going on in her life. Even if her cousin still was missing, kidnapped to be more correct, she had to keep her mind busy and since her psykologist friend had been giving her the green card - she was finally back. She had been handling a few smaller files, and reading on patients while being home so she was ready for her return. Even if she had enjoyed playing house wife for the small amount of time she had been home, she was glad to be back in the game. The day had been long, but it had been good to be back. Finally able to go on break in the staff area, she sat down with a cup of coffee. She chuckled a bit to herself as she took a sip, knowing she should cut down the caffeine but it was what kept her going. Her doe eyes looked up as the door opened and William entered the room, "what a night huh?" She chuckled a bit as she took a mouthful of the coffee. For a first day back in weeks, it had been busy and work was always intense when she worked on William's team. She knew he expected her to preform at her best, or she at least expected herself to do that.

"Callum got coffee for all of us," she nodded to the table where the coffees were placed, "if you need a little pick me up, for the next few hours." Cecilia chuckled a little bit. Sleep and her weren't really good friends, so starting off with the late shifts didn't really chance much, not more than missing spending her evening with Lucas. Cecilia was used to take the hours that fitted the people around her, it was a while since she had someone to come home to - she she reminded herself to see if she could get a few shifts moved around.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every Moment Counts   Every Moment Counts EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 11:33 pm

Outfit + Doctor coat.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The night was about to get long on this Friday. Some would probably just be some small damages, like a broken finger or something like that, easy to fix. Hopefully he didn't had to cheat, cause he knew, that some of the doctors at the hospital didn't appreciate it, then again, if William was able to heal people with his blood over a shorter amount of time, why not let him? William ofcause accepted that it wasn't allowed, but now and then, when there was nobody around, he'd do it to the weakest patients. On a normal week day it wasn't a problem, since i often was here alone doing his route.

William opened the door and sighed in relief. Finally time for a small break. He offered Cecilia a warm smile " Mhm, you don't say" he said as saw her gesture towards the coffee "Coffee is indeed needed at this job" he chuckled softly.  Most of the doctors here was drinking coffee, unless they wanted to end up sleeping in one of the hospitalbeds. He looked at Cecilia with a raised eyebrow "How's everything? Feeling better? It's quite tough starting out with my team I can imagine" he said and offered a smile. Wiliam was aware that the weekends at night was eating people up slowly. This taught him a lesson, and now he wanted to make sure that everyone at his team, was feeling alright or needed a five minute breather. Even he needed that at time, so there was no shame in that.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every Moment Counts   Every Moment Counts EmptyTirs Mar 30, 2021 7:42 pm

She chuckled to his response, if you weren't already a coffee addict before this job you quickly became it. This job wasn't for the faint of heart. Cecilia took a larger mouthful of her coffee before looking at him again. How is everything? The waves of question made her heart skip a beat for a second, mostly because almost everything sucked at the moment. Her cousin was still missing, but at least Cecilia was now in the clear for surgery again after her month off. "It's still quite tense, but I can't just sit at home all day - might as well be useful to someone," she replied in a small chuckle while shaking her head a little bit. "I adore your team and you know it, I'm just a bit rusty - but I will catch up," she added to confirm she was okay with the team. She had worked with his team for almost two years - and even if people swapped around and times came where you needed to be on a different one - this was her main team. "Besides, Stevens wouldn't have given me the green card if I wasn't ready," she added knowing he just was concerned. She had been through a lot. And people still whispered in the corners about the horrors they had seen when the ambulance had brought her in a month ago. Cecilia still owed Eden everything for healing her after that. "Other than that my boyfriend will be thrilled not seeing me stitch up oranges and bananas every time he comes home from work," she couldn't help but laugh a little by that.

"Do were on the CABG tonight right?" She asked before taking another mouthful of her coffee. "Can I scrub in?" Cecilia wanted to at least be useful, and she had steady hands, besides working next to him was what she wanted after all - also because she needed to prove to herself that she was ready.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every Moment Counts   Every Moment Counts Empty

Every Moment Counts
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The best moment of your life
» This is the only chance we get to be in the moment