Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Humør : "Many called her beautiful, but she wasn't beautiful. No she was red and terrible and red."
Antal indlæg : 339

I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past] Empty
IndlægEmne: I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past]   I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past] EmptyFre Sep 11, 2020 9:13 pm

Topic is deticated to: @Liam Aiden Curtis
Date + Time August 23rd 2020 + Early night
Place + Weather Louvre's Gentelmen's Club + Cold
Clothes + Body: A top and jeans Link + 13 year old girl
- Other: Is 1,50 meters tall + Has hair to her shoulders

It had been now about 2 days, since Michael had preformed the exorcism on her, which forced her out of Josephine's body, which had made her quite exposed, as she'd been searching for a new body and simply just picked the first one she'd meet on the way. Which in this case was a 13 year old girl, not the best of choices, yet it had been the only she'd been able to catch, without being in danger og dying. Even if she was one of the first types of demons, she wasn't unable to get hurt, and when she appeared as her true self, the dark smoaky cloud, when outside of a body or outside of hell, she was in risk of dying, if she was not able to get a body fast.
Yet now stuck in this body, it was not quite as easy to get a new one, and one she would actually enjoy, especially since it had to be under certain things, as the body was to be used to get her revenge against Michael, and of course had to beautiful enough, so she could have some sort of life. Therefore this 13 year old girl simply did not work, and as it had not been working out trying to find one herself, she went to the only person in this whole world, she knew always would be by her side, and even if anyone else betrayed her, she knew he would never do such things. Of course, it was partly potentially because he feared her wrath if he should betray her, but she did trust him and as trusting did not come easy to her, it really actually meant something for her.
Getting to gentlemen's club was an easy thing, she even somehow made it through the door, yet fitting in was a completely different story. It wasn't exactly normal, to see a child at this kind of age, amongst people who didn't appear too clothed, especially as clothed as they should be amongst children. But then again, she was far older than what she looked right now, so for her seeing the cock or breast of a person was really nothing, and was it any other day and she was in the body of someone older, she would have enjoyed it all very much. But now she was on more of a mission, as her gaze looked around the room, until she noticed him, and as such she walked towards him and then tucked at his hand, trying to get his attention. Now also wondering how he would react to seeing a child as a strip bar, but also a child now wanting his attention.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past]   I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past] EmptySøn Okt 04, 2020 12:55 pm

Liam was standing a bit off to the side of the stage, one arm around a rather scantily clad lady -hand wandering a little as he watched his employees work, a bit of a smirk on his lips as he returned the kiss the woman gave him. With the aura he had, that was something many people tended to do when they were close to him, after all - even without him cranking it up, and it had been good for the business for all the time he'd been here. There were always more money coming in when he was around than when he was out, so he used as much time here as he possibly could.

Himself, he was dressed in one of his many, many suits, hair slicked back just a little bit, tamed and under control, his blue eyes wandering over people... Until he noticed someone tucking at his hand, and looking down, he saw... A young girl. Much too young to be in here.

of a mission, as her gaze looked around the room, until she noticed him, and as such she walked towards him and then tucked at his hand, trying to get his attention. Now also wondering how he would react to seeing a child as a strip bar, but also a child now wanting his attention. Actually, it wasn't too unusual of a sight in here, some of the strippers did have children coming in looking for them every now and again, and he didn't really care to keep track of which of them.

"Another kid? Alright, who's your mother, I can point you to her if you need a talk with her." he simply said, being so used to it, but it was clear his focus wasn't really on the girl in front of him, rather on his staff and the woman beside him.

// Outfit
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Humør : "Many called her beautiful, but she wasn't beautiful. No she was red and terrible and red."

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past]   I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past] EmptyMan Okt 12, 2020 3:32 pm

She knew he didn't recognize her and when he did that he would feel very much sorry for this behaviour. Though she did have to admit, being ignored by the person who'd been most loyal to her, and she even trusted most above many others, it wasn't nice and she did not like it. It even kinda made her want to punish him, just to see him regret having spoken those words to her, she would even think how dared he "I am not your child, and I do know you don't recognize in this body, so I won't hold it too much against you." His clear lack of respect and the fact he didn't pay attention to her, made her lift her tiny hand and with a swift moment, a snapping of the bone was heard and the woman's neck broken.
If her words didn't catch Liam's attention, the death of the stupid woman might just do it and as soon as he would look down at her, her iris and pupils would roll back into her skull and her demonic white eyes would stare right back at him, waiting for his chose of action. She'd chosen to kill the girl, simply out of spite and then maybe a bit of a punishment towards him. After all, she cared too much about him, to hurt him directly, but he'd seemed to at least fancy the appearance of the girl, so it would send a message "Now, shall we? I have much to discuss with you,"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past]   I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past] EmptyOns Okt 21, 2020 1:16 pm

Liam at first raised an eyebrow when he heard the 'kid' talking to him like that... But then... That sudden snap of the woman's neck before she fell lifeless to the floor... Already that sparked recognition in his face, and when he saw the white eyes... He was certain, and instantly dropped down to one knee, bowing his head out of respect to Lilith.

"I am so, so sorry mistress." he said, before raising his head to look at her - now,all of his focus was very clearly on her and nobody else. Then, he nodded, and got up to a stand again - placing a gently hand behind her back as he guided her with him back to one of the private rooms.

One of his employees were in the middle of a job in here, but Liam simply told them to leave, and so they did, right that instant scrambling to get theirs and the client's clothes and stuff together, before they went out to find another room. "So..." Liam said, turning around before he sat down on the edge of the bed to look over at Lilith. "... What happened? To... Force you into a body such as this."
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past]   I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past] EmptyOns Okt 21, 2020 2:59 pm

As he got to his knee, bowing his head ever so fine out of the respect and possibly even fear for her, a smirk came to her small lips. Had it been just any other person, that had disrespected her, she would have killed them very slowly, but she'd known Liam for a very long time now, so he would really need to fuck up before she would hurt his pretty face "Much better, my darling," was all she said of his apology, which indeed was a much better act than what he'd just done beforehand. She followed him to the room and raised an eyebrow by the sight of the employees doing their job, and wrote behind her ear to remember coming by here, but doing so with a more adult body. After all, this was a place of pleasure and pleasure was indeed very much delightful and lovely.
As he sat down, she placed herself in front of him, now looking into his eyes rather than his stomach as of before "It was that stupid boy scout angel Michael, he forced me out of my body and this was the only thing close by." She sighed in annoyance, having given Michael so much and even wanting to help him, and this was his way of thanking her, even going as far as to state this wasn't personal, oh but it sure would be "So my darling, I do need your help. I need a new vessel, but not just any vessel. She has to be young and beautiful and angel," she explained what she wanted, knowing he would always give her exactly what she needed "And a witch, I need witch and strong one." She raised her eyebrow and looked up at him, as she waited for what he would do.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past]   I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past] EmptyTors Nov 26, 2020 6:57 pm

He breathed just the smallest, unnoticeable sigh of relief when he heard her tone soften a little - knowing that what he'd done now had been the correct thing. But having known her for those thousands of years... Of course he knew how much she loved to be shown the respect she deserved, so that had really been all he'd done, and as always, it pleased her. Sufficiently enough, at the very least.

"Ah... Him..." there was very apparent disgust to both be hear din his voice and seen on his face. Arch angels. Blegh. Couldn't they all just drop dead and let them have their fun instead of doing things like this? Doing this to the one and only love of his life... He oh so wanted to get revenge on Michael for this, some day... But then again, Liam wasn't stupid. He knew that he would never win a fight against that angel. Liam was, quite literally, a lover and not a fighter. His race of demons weren't the strong ones... Not physically. And he did not know if the angel was susceptible to mental manipulation - if he were, he might still have a chance. But enough about that - he listened to Lilith's demands, and nodded once she was done.

"I do think I have a vessel for you in mind already, my Queen," it was just this cute, respectful little nickname he'd called her... Ever since he'd helped her back from Hell, to Earth.... And he said it as he took the smaller hand in his, and raised it to gently kiss the back of it. "Believe it or not - but just two days ago, we had an angel apply for a position here. And I think you would find her looks... To be to your taste," he then told her, a soft smile on his face. "As for the witch - I'll get a hold of the cult again. Their high priestess is the one who spearheaded the ritual, after all." the ritual that had made sure she could get back.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past]   I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past] Empty

I believe it's a moment, in which I do need your help darling [In the Past]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Let's celebrate, darling!
» Oh darling no - Mark
» The best moment of your life
» Every Moment Counts
» What would i do without you darling - Chloe

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St. :: Louvre's Gentelmen's Club-
Gå til: