Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A coffee date?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A coffee date? Empty
IndlægEmne: A coffee date?   A coffee date? EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 8:25 am

A coffee date? 603f34da1195c757716967

Time: Afternoon
Place: Brewed and around it
Surroundings: Will be described in the post
Weather: Windy and light rain
The look: Outfit
Subject partner: @Echo
Song/music playing: Kygo feat Kim Petras - Broken Glass

After sleeping terribly, and apparently having ended up landing on the floor, it was time for a cup of coffee, latte or something that could just cheer her up. Her mood was not at its peak right now and she yawned big as she walked around a bit. Her gaze fell on the many people walking around, and she knew none of them. Wearing a thigh-length dress and stilettos, she was, as always, dressed as if she were going to a party or prom. In general, she always looked good, even if she did not think she shone in the morning. After yawning a little more, she ended up in front of the coffee shop. A big smile spread across her face, and just as she was about to check if she had her purse with her, she heard the cell phone ring.

"Bad time George...Can I call you later" she asked half yawning and sleepy. She was not fresh at all right now, and to that extent needed coffee, or generally some caffeine. As she was about to hang up and had turned around, she could see something. Someone who seemed familiar, and she stood and thought a little. The black and green hair, where was it now she had seen it there. She placed a hand on the side, and hung up on George, to check her cell phone for messages. But after a few minutes it dawned on her "No way!...It can't be..." she mumbled to herself as she let her gaze follow the person a little from the coffee shop.

It had been far too long since she had seen Echo, and she could not at all remember how long since it had been. Suddenly she felt very shy, and a little nervous. He was probably mad at her that she had broken up with him. Or maybe he was not, she did not know. But the brown eyes followed him, as she stood anxiously waiting to see where he was going, cuz it might well look as if he were on his way to the coffee shop.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

A coffee date? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A coffee date?   A coffee date? EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 1:45 pm

Outfit

He was finally having a break and his boss hade given him permission to go get coffee. If he brought something along for her as well. Nothing new there. He had lost the white doctor robe and put on the orange hoodie for some warmth. The days were all melting into one these days. He could not remember what was monday or friday. He seriously needed something new to do.
Samael had not yet any news for him about his family... and the time the actually rather patient shapeshifter spend waiting felt like years.
He sighed and stretched, heading straight towards the local coffee shop and was just about to walk in, when he discovered a familiar face in the crowd. a face he hasn´t seen since... he had no idea since when! He smiled bright at her and waved.
"Hey!"
He was not mad at her. at all. he understood why broken up with him and if he dated himself, he would have done the same. It all seemed casually, until a thought ran through him, that made him drop his hand.
What if she was mad at him? or did not want to acknowledge his presence? Now a bit nervous, he cursed to himself and looked down at the ground, to look up at her again and waiting excited to see what she would do.
Gæst
Gæst

A coffee date? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A coffee date?   A coffee date? EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 2:00 pm

She knew the voice without a doubt, and looked away a little so she did not stare too much at him. She had raised her right hand to wave back to him, but quickly managed to stop herself as it seemed that he himself had stopped. As they both stood looking down at the ground, she felt even more nervous, whether it was suddenly due to the sound of his voice or the sight of him she did not quite know. After a short time she lifted her gaze up so she looked at him, and ran towards him and on the way towards him she got a big smile on her face, and just the moment she reached him she raised her arms

“Echo!" she shouted as she hugged him. It was strange that she felt so happy all of a sudden, especially when it was her who broke up with him and not the other way around but she was not angry with him "Good to see you again" it sounded happy and completely cheerful from her, and after a few minutes she stopped the hug, and took a few steps back so she could give him some space, and besides, she also did not know how he would react to the hug which also quickly made her look away as she felt even more nervous "Sorry ..."she said softly and bit her short lip briefly.
Gæst
Gæst

A coffee date? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A coffee date?   A coffee date? EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 3:22 pm

Far from mad at him, she pulled him into a hug and even said: I´ts good to see you again!
To that, he smiled bright and hugged her back, not caring about the break up they had some time ago. To him Felicia still meant a lot. even after not seeing her for so long. She pulled out of the hug after a few minutes, apologizing with that sweet soft smile of hers.
"Oh no, don´t apologise, I´m so happy to see you too!" he stated. "come! let me buy you a coffee. I even remember your favorite." To the last comment, he winked softly and opened the door for her, only to walk in after her. Inside the coffee shop was a cozy atmosphere. here he ordered them both a coffee and looked at her with a smile.
"So, how the hell are you? I feel like I haven´t seen you forever!"
Gæst
Gæst

A coffee date? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A coffee date?   A coffee date? EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 12:48 pm

A small surprising expression appeared on her face, mostly over the fact that he reciprocated her otherwise spontaneous hug. She smiled big, because she had missed Echo very much, although it might have been strange when she had broken up with him - But it was a long time ago after all "Wait you are!" it flew out of her mouth as she felt a little a little more surprised that he seemed so happy, and in a good mood to see her. The cell phone was almost smoked out of her hand, and she tilted her head a little, then laughed at his words "I didn´t know you still could remember my favorite" she mentioned as they now both stood inside the coffee shop. Relaxed and a little shy, she stood looking at Echo, and when the question came from him, she thought a little, though not too much before answering him "How long has it not been!" She laughed as she gave him a little push with her one shoulder. It had been far too long since last, and she was so curious to hear what he had been going and doing. How he felt, and she tried desperately to hide her shyness, and the surprises of seeing him again.
Gæst
Gæst

A coffee date? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A coffee date?   A coffee date? EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 9:39 pm

So shy she was acting. It was rather cute and also the Felicia he remembered at times. Or... at times. When they had finally started to get together, she had been outgoing, flirty and without a doubt the more adventours of those two.
"Of course I do," he said with a soft and light-hearted smile. "How can I not remember such a weird and specific order?" as in his way of showing he was teasing, he winked at her and then walked over to get their coffee, as their names was yelled up. He gave her the coffee and nodded towards a table for them to sit down. That is if she wanted to of course. He wasn´t sure if she even had time to sit down and get a coffee with him.
"Just relax Felicia, it´s me, you don´t have to be nervous," he said and tried to see if that would calm her just a bit. Although he would also admit that his palms was a bit sweaty than usual.
Gæst
Gæst

A coffee date? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A coffee date?   A coffee date? EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 10:24 am

It was fun to think that they had now met again, she could clearly remember the time with him. What joy it had given, and how happy she actually was. Even though it then ended abruptly because of her. She had to stop being shy, so she tried to shake it off a bit as she listened to the music playing on the radio. The other people who were in here sounded like enjoying the music too, and the cafe shop in general "I'm totally impressed you could still remember it" she laughed as she had received the coffee from him, and took a look at it with a satisfied sigh.

Not long after, she sat down with him, and enjoyed the smell of coffee. It was just what she needed and as she took a tear from it, she heard his words which only made her feel a little more nervous "But I broke up with you...I thought you were mad at me, or hurt "she mentioned as she put one leg over the other to sit a little more comfortably on the chair. It was clear that she was nervous, but since he had mentioned he was not angry, it was as if she could not understand it "Won't everyone get angry, or hurt if you broke up with them?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and a small smile on her face as her gaze fell on Echo.
Gæst
Gæst

A coffee date? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A coffee date?   A coffee date? EmptyFre Apr 16, 2021 8:50 pm

She feared he would be mad at her because of their separation. He smiled softly and shook his head.
“Hey, I´ve never been angry at you for breaking up with me, to be honest…” he softly caressed the side of his coffee mug with his thumb. “I sort of understood why you did it. I wasn´t the most open boyfriend…” he softly took a sip of his coffee only to burn his tongue. “Auch.” He shook his head. Softly he chuckled and then looked into her eyes. “Don´t worry Felicia, I am far from angry at you or having a grudge. To be honest, I have missed talking to you. There has happened a lot of things and always, I wanted to tell you about it.”
It was the truth. Every time he found something funny, he always thought about telling Felicia, by giving her a call or text. Yet… he never did any of that. Sort of telling himself that she did not wish to talk to him.
Sponsoreret inhold

A coffee date? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A coffee date?   A coffee date? Empty

A coffee date?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A cup of christmas coffee
» I just wanted coffee - Veronica